Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:18:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 208
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 146350 times)

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2007, 02:23:36 AM »
Alumxander:My apologies,miss cata,it isnt a costume party,one of my zombies must have typed a wrong message in the invitations,now lets go to find you some nice clothes and some boots that dont have blades hidden
Too much greatness is my blessing and curse

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2007, 02:26:58 AM »
Cata: Chotto Matte! You're not thinking in a dress and heels are you?

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2007, 02:41:58 AM »
Alumxander:Correct,cata,i have friends in some of those dress stores,lets waste no time,we need to get you one that goes accord to the innocent girl that is crying to be free from the Vampire Valkyrie

Cata:Ok,lets go,i need a new look anyway

(Our brave hero and his disciple go to the store,they are surprised to see Jataru as a salesman there)

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #288 on: July 31, 2007, 02:47:23 AM »
Cata: Vampire Valkyrie? You sure have a big imagination. Listen this carefully because I will not repeat it.

Alumxander: Say it then.

Cata: First: I don't like dresses, make-up, heels, etc. Second: I don't know how to walk with heels. Third: my personality doesn't fit in a stupid dress or stupid jewellery or stupid heels or other girly stuff. Fourth: The body is mine so I chose what should I wear!

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #289 on: July 31, 2007, 02:54:26 AM »
Alumxander:Dont worry,cata,i am gonna let you choose both the dress and heels,we have no time to get you make up and jewelry anyway and also this

a) Imagine the day you get married,of course you arent gonna go all full of blood and bones,will you?

b) it is time to show the world your real beauty,at least just this time

c) we are already at the store

(i slap cata) For once in your life let that kawai and innocent girl to arise

Cata:Gee,you are kind of right,Alumxander,i suppose i cant be all day a warriror woman,maybe i should give this a chance

Alumxander:Ok,lets carry on

*Cata goes exploring the store to find nice clothes*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:58:34 AM by alumxander »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #290 on: July 31, 2007, 03:01:28 AM »
Cata: I'm feeling really weird. I think your cake was poisoned.

Alumxander: Why do you say that?

Cata: Because I'm saying things that I would never say.

Alumxander (thinking): Dang! She's right.

Cata: Well, let me awnser to your statements, then.

Alumxander: Bring it on!  8)

Cata: a) I will never marry! You waste money in the wedding and waste money in the divorce!

b) Why should I want to show my real beauty? The personality is what is important.  8)

c) We could leave the store.  ;D

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #291 on: July 31, 2007, 03:22:43 AM »
Alumxander:That is why i bought this nice purple dress for you in case you told me what you just said,i heard it is one of your favorite colors

Cata:Sugoi,i think i over-reacted a bit,thanks anyways

Alumxander:Btw when i told you about you marrying,i was meaning some secret your sisters decided to hide from you

Cata:WHAT?

Alumxander:You were secretly engaged to the one named Janus,both of you ignore this as you are supposed to meet each other when both are 18, that is the reason i wanted him to marry Kuno,such a beauty as you cant be wasted with any man

Cata:You are lying

Alumxander:I may be a cheater but this time i am not lying

(Our brave hero and cata stare at each other fro 1 minute)

Well,lets return to your home,i need to continue teaching you some dance skills and table manners

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #292 on: July 31, 2007, 03:38:29 AM »
Cata: First: I don't like purple This fact prove that you're lieing. In fact, my favourite colour is black. I am the one who will decide with who I will be, and I'm not gonna marry! Guess what?

Alumxander: What?

Cata: I'm leaving! I'm tired of this nonsence! Bye!

Alumxander: Wait!

Cata: Too late! (Cata whistles and a brown horse appears. Cata climbs up and makes the horse run). Ike!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:49:28 AM by cata »

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #293 on: July 31, 2007, 03:50:18 AM »
Alumxander:Such an innocent gal,it is a shame she evades reality as what i told her was truth...and damn,she took the dress with her,i havent paid for it yet !!!!!!!!!

Jataru:Sir,it is 100 dollars

Alumxander:(Nervous laughing)

(Meanwhile the valkyrie has entered her friends home,nobody is there so she explores a bit and there she finds what seems to be a hidden paper explaining that is true that the valkiries want her to marry Janus)

Cata:Oh my god,for the first time ever Alumxander was saying the truth,maybe i should go apologize a bit,probably he is my sworn enemy but he tries to help...in his way

(Cata returns)

Alumxander:I knew you will be back,are you ready for another session of dance? this time i will use machineguns and blades if yo commit mistakes

Cata:Bring it on
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:52:30 AM by alumxander »

Offline janus

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #294 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:21 AM »
*As Janus takes a leave he hears footsteps, it was from kuno's!

Janus: Geesh! and he had to appear now! It's time to split!

Cologne: Use this Son-in-Law (hands down a bag containing a costume)

Janus & shampoo: stop joking already!

*as Kuno enters the Room

Kuno: who might you be?

*Janus, shampoo dressed as two collectionist as Cologne was nowhere to be seen

Janus: I'm Very sorry sir for Trespassing your property but I could help myself notice all these fine antiques you have here.

Kuno: Yes indeed, some are gifts from some very important people, but that doesn't exempt you from the fact that you trespassed my estate.

Shampoo: Ok, now plan fail! (as she makes up a smoke screen and Knock out Kuno in the process)

Janus: (as they run out) You didn't have to do that y'know!

Shampoo:(giggles) yes I know, I didn't want to wait as much

*Janus and shampoo escape heading towards the Cat cafe, to catch up with Cologne.   

▲
▲ ▲

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #295 on: July 31, 2007, 04:28:33 AM »
Meanwhile at Valkyrie Village...

Cata: ... But I can do that later! Now I have some serious issues to solve in my village!  >:(

Cata returns to her homevillage and everything is a mess: children aren't learning Valkyrie's techniques, survival training, etc. There aren't jobs for the population,...

Cata: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!? >:( (all the village hears her and stops) Who is the responsable for this mess? (silence) WHO IS IT?!?!?! :( (the village points to the "castle". Cata jumps off from the horse and changes her armour to the Valkyrian Battle Outfit (Bear helmet and Bear cape). Cata weilds her long sword and her kiteshield and runs to the inside of the castle. She keeps runing until arriving to the throne room.

???? - Finally, you're here.  >:)

Cata: You! I knew it! Kishami! Get off of my throne and leave this village for ever, before I lose my mind!  >:(

Kishami: Never! It is you who has to leave.  :/

Cata: Oh really? Why?  :&

Kishami: It was you, who forgot about our people. Who left us here without protection. And you used our magicians warriors to help on your duties and you did it without careing about us.  >:(

Cata: You're right. But I didn't take you with me, because you would be safer in here.  :/

Kishami: Are you sure? What about the dicisions? You were our leader. We believed in you. You were always cheering us up and then you leave for some stupid fight and then you came and expect that things could be normal?  >:(

Cata: You're right. I'm sorry! I didn't meant to do it.  >:(

Kishami: It's too late, Cata. You're not "Cata, the Valkyrie, the Leader of the Valkyries", anymore. Leave this village and never come back.  >:(

Cata: Bu-  ;(

Kishami: No but's! You know the rules don't you? Then respect them. 8)

Cata: Ok... I understand. But I have just one question to make.

Kishami: Hurry up then. I don't have all day.

Cata: What is that story about Janus and I getting married???  >:(

Kishami: You know the rules: one of the ways to someone being expeled from the Clan is to marry someone that isn't from the Clan.

Cata: But if you want me to go, I'll go.  :(

Kishami: You can't. I changed the rules. No one can left the Clan without being killed. And a Leader or a former Leader can't be killed.  8)

Cata: I'm not gonna marry and that's final!  >:(

Kishami: If I was you, I wasn't so sure...  ::)

Cata: What do you mean?  ???

Kishami: You will see.  >:)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #296 on: July 31, 2007, 07:16:20 PM »
Cata:Enough of this treachery,Kishami,i am not going to allow this  >:(

Kishami:Getting scared?

Cata:Never shall the valkyrie leader be afraid of backs-stabbers like you  :(

Kishami:(drawing out 2 scimitars) I was hoping you would say that,now you will see how strong i am ;D

*Both valkyries fight each other,Cata has more experience and manages to kick Kishami in the face,Cata takes away one of Kishami scimitars,both are now in equal state*

Cata:You havent learned still how strong is my will,traitor

Kishami:Bullcrap,cata,yer logical succesor has to be me,in my hands the valkyrie clan will awaken to a new era,the Era of Millenium

HYDRA LASHER!!! (using a whip and scimitar,Kishami manages to deliver 8 strikes on cata)

Cata:That is all you got ? That is quite a basic attack (spits blood and enters a pose) death's sweet release will be too good for you,traitor,it is better for you to live in defeat

NIBELUNGS STORM!!! (cata's scimitar moves as thunder,slashing and shocking Kishami)

You are beaten,kishami,desist on this coup d'etat of yours

Kishami:N..ne..ver...i cannot....fail mills23...san (faints)

Cata:You are working for Mills23?!? I need explanations

*Jack Swallow appears*

Jack:I can tell you what the problem is,cap'n

Cata:Speak

Jack:After you left for Japan,an evil man arrived here and using his unholy magic and hate propaganda managed to convert many of our valkyrie friends to his movement,he left Kishami in charge thinking she would be able to kill ya,savvy?

Cata:I understand,and i thought i had enough with that alumxander weirdo

*Meanwhile at japan,Janus managed to gather all his money to buy a house near the snow mountains,but alas,many people went there to ski,so he had to re-use his Oniko form to gain some money and attract more tourism*

Janus/Oniko:(thinking) well,at least here i wont be bugged by Kuno and Co.  :)

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »
Offtopic: I can't stop posting for a few days, and you turn this up side down! Anyways, good continues.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #298 on: August 01, 2007, 12:47:19 AM »
Cata teleported to a planet named Gajic in another dimension. Planet Gajic is a medium sized planet and is full of red "sand" and there isn't anything there similar to Earth things like water, food, wind, clouds, etc. Suddenly appears a black strange creature...

http://www.kollectablekaos.com.au/images/alien%20signature%20series%20classic%20statue.jpg

?!?!?!: ,:;,..'=/&)/]§

Cata: What? ... Oh yeah, I forgot to put my translators braces. (She puts her braces and now she is able to understand and being understand by Gajicians - citizens of Planet Gajic) Hi. I'm Cata. I'm here to see to boss, Terisse.

?!?!?! - Hi, stranger. I'm Hellius. I don't know if you're someone that I could trust...

!?!?!? - Hellius! It's ok. She is an old friend of mine. Please, come in Cata. You're so different since the last time we saw each other.

Cata: So are you, Terisse.

Terisse: You seem worried. Can I help you?

Cata: I have a tiny problem... (Cata explains the whole situation to him)

Terisse: I see... well, lets see what the sky tell us...

Terisse points his staff to the sky and Terisse's father appears. His name is Galord.

Terisse: Please, my father help this friend of mine.

Galord: Cata, Mills23 isn't in your dimension or in our dimension... As for Janus, SHE and I meant she, has huge problem to solve. She may need your help to solve it. Kishami will be back even more powerfull than you could ever imagine. Goodbye...

Cata: Wait! Can't you tell me more about Mills23? Like where is he? And what about Kishami's future power? And what about Janus? Why is he a she, now?

Terisse: Too late. I hope that you haven't any more doubts.

Cata: Unfortunatelly, I have. I am more confused than I was.

Meanwhile at an unknown place...

Mills23: She knows too much now. I will blow that planet right now!

Suddenly the Planet Gajic explodes and it seems to have no survivals... But Cata was able to teleport to his home at the Brazilian Forest (Amazon Rainforest).

Cata: That was close! Fortunatelly, Terisse and his "people" have a great body constitution. I will train so hard from now on to be prepared to battle that crazy Kishami and that bastard of his boyfriend. I will send a falcon with a message to Janus. To help the falcon find Janus, I will send a phot of him to the Falcon's memmory... It should work.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #299 on: August 01, 2007, 06:30:04 AM »
*Cata proceeds to train in her home till it is midnight,she and one of her south american friend go to feed her horses and cows,by the time she arrives she sees something weird nearby as they hear many animals screaming,they point the flashlight towards a certain area and they find...*

Friend:What the hell is that monster?!? (prepares shotgun)

Cata:(drawing out her sword) Could be a vampire,he must pay for preying on my animals  >:(

Friend:Ready when you are,señorita Cata

Cata:Ok

*As the two of them were prepared to ambush the unholy being,it turned towards them*

*A green light emerges from its eyes,it turns into stone cata's friend,cata gets saved as her armor protected her from dat beam,with that distraction the monster flees into the night cloak of mystery*

Cata:This isnt gonna end like this,that thing can serve as a training partner

*Next morning she is buying some food at the community market,she comes across an old beggar*

Beggar:You saw him,didnt you?

Cata:Excuse me?

Beggar:I mean if you were to see "El Chupacabras" (Goatsucker)

Cata:Well,yeah,how do you know? who are you?

Beggar:I can sense that you survived his Medusa Stare as i witnessed your attempt on its life after it devoured yer animals,it was thanks to him that i lost my right leg some years ago,my name is Francisco Corazon del Diablo by da way

Cata:That thing wont be around much,Francisco,i will try to capture him and understand him

Francisco:Good luck on it

*After cata went to eat at a buffet,she decided to trap the Chupacabras*

Cata:This place is huge,i better try to multiplicate myself to find it quickly

*Doing so,the chances to find it increased,after a long journey she heard several animal screams in a cave*

Cata:Finally,i am close to the goatsucker

*She sneaks into the cave and witnesses two other creatures besides the fiend*

Cata:Oh my goodness !!

*They overhear her*

Goatsucker:An intruder !! lets seize her before she alerts the authorities

*The other 2 creatures seize her and throw it to the rock floor*

Cata:Damn,they have advantage flying (One creature removes cata neck protection)

Creature 1:Finally a taste of pure blood after consuming those filthy animals crimson fluids (it is about to bite her)

Cata:You want blood? how about this? (plunges her sword thru the creature mouth)

Creature 2:That wench has injured Vlodarr,i shall avenge him (strikes Cata with a huge horse bone)

Vlodarr:(removing cata's sword from his mouth) Thanks for the help,Gorki,how about we 3 feast over this beatiful maiden?

Chupacabras/Gorki:YEAH !!!

*Cata then realizes one last attack before the unholy monsters kill her*

Cata:Excalibur Slash !!! (she cuts away Vlodar and Gorki feet)

Vlodarr/Gorki:Yiarrghhh!!!

Cata:Ok,that saved me some minutes

Vlodarr:Foolish girl,we may be without feet but we still can fly

Cata:(spitting some blood after Gorki's attack) Good thing i brought this (shows a whistle that emits ultra sound waves;she proceeds to use it to deafen them)

Gorki:Arrrghhh,the pain....isnt....enough.. ..taste the Medusa Stare !!!

*Cata closes her eyes and grabs a small mirror to reflect the beam,making Gorki into a statue that falls to the floor,smashed*

Vlodarr:DIE !!

*Cata regains some of her strenght and jumps Vlodar,then grabbing him from the neck,she plunges her sword thru his chest*

Cata:Ok,chupacabras,it is only you and me

Chupacabras:Good,wench,that way i wont share yer delicious blood

*The monster becomes mist that begins to strike Cata mercilessly,cata tries to impale it but to no avail since its body is just cloudy*

Cata:Have a taste of ice (she launches some freezing spells,the monster is trapped as cata slices him into bits) dat was so easy

*Chupacabras reforms itself from all his pieces,he spits fire on Cata body then jump kicks her*

Chupacabras:You are amazing,señorita,i shall regale you with a small tale before i drain you,i am not a mystical monster,i was created by some alien science,my creator was a girl named Ran,she is my goddess,i was made to kill a horned girl that she despised but alas,i ended up here and now i prey in what reminds me of my foe,Gorki and Vlodar were just failed experiments that lived with me,their superior,DIE NOW !!!!

*Cata grabs chupacabras jaw and breaks it before it bites her,then da monster begins to choke her and stabs her with its claws,cata is unable to resist as she is very hungry*

Cata:Strenght...fading....fro m me...i shouldnt have come without eating...

Chupacabras:Soon you will become part of me,hahahahahaha

*Cata is begining to lose conciousness,but she still has an ace under her sleeve as she uses a jedi trick to make her sword impale the monster,she gets free and ready to kick ass*

Cata:You had yer fun,here i come...Bazooka Punches!!!

*Cata multiple punches strike the monster and losing no time Cata cuts its wings and delivers one of her secret attacks*

BRUNHILDE LIGHTNING LANCE!!!

*Her energy lance impales the monster out of the cave,where it seems it is already morning,the monster agonizes as he is immortal but light hurts him*

Cata:You are beaten,amigo (cleans her injuries) i am pretty sure i will find a way to make you less violent and more useful,so i shall sent you to my special zoo area (cata ties da fiend with energy ropes)

*Meanwhile at Japan*

??:Miss Ran,i have news for you regarding Experiment C-666

Ran:Speak

??:It was beaten by a valkyrie and sent to a special zoo

*Ran is angry*

Ran:GOD-DAMN IT,I AM SURE LUM HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS !!!!!

??:take it easy,chief

Ran:JUST WHEN I WAS GONNA SEND HELP TO BRING HIM HERE TO GIVE A LESSON TO THAT B**** I GET TO KNOW I CANNOT,DAMN!!

??:I better hang up,bye bye (hangs up phone)

*Ran tries to relax,then she proceeds to use her UFO to get to the snow mountains as Benten invited her to go there,the devilish angel known as Ran is sitting on the Mountain Inn restaurant*

*Will Ran-chan accidentally meet Oniko? be sure to stay tuned*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:50:44 AM by Cosmic King »