Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 143022 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »
*The next day at 10:00 am in South America, Cata is sleeping on her improvised bed...

Cata:........ hm....hmm............. (sleep talking) I... wooondeer... why Kae...de-chan and... Kro....pti...k...take sooo long... to... arri...ve? (waking up) huh? I almost forgot! They arrive this morning! (falls of her bed) Ouch! (looks at her watch) I'm so late! I need to take a bath, to dress up, to eat, to wash my teeth, to comb my hair, to take care of the farm, to go to the station and in only 10 minutes!

*While Cata was doing her duties, in the Station the train arrives. Kaede and Sand leave the train and begin to search for her training partner.*

Kaede: Cata? ... Oh excuse me. Cata! Upps, sorry. Excuse me. Hey Sand do you see her?

Sand: Not really. Cata! Cata? Sorry, I thought that you were a friend of mine. Kaede? This station is overfull, we will have to wait untill this station be more "empty".

Kaede: Ok, but how long do you think it will take?

Sand: I don't know. I never been in here before.

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »
(After been punished by that crazy ninja,i return to heal my injuries and rebuild my zombies)

Alumxander:They insist in thwarting my plans all the time,i shall give them a taste of my wrath,zombies,prepare my Colt Python

Zombie:Asss you wisssh,bossss

(Having prepared my weapon of choice i travel towards the station where Kaede and her sadistic pal wait for Cata)

Kaede:Hey,it is Alumxander the Great

Alumxander:Right on,this time i came prepared now that i wield the Maybe Gun

Sand:the what??

(To demostrate its power i shoot Sandstorm,he loses his power and begins to grow older each minute,he will become dust in 2 days)

Kaede:What have you done?

Alumxander:This gun effects vary but i can undo them if ya manage to tame Cata into been more effeminate,it is time you pick the destiny

Kaede:I dont need to harm her while i can still kill you

(The stubborn ninja is about to pierce my chest with her katana)

Alumxander:Do that and sandstorm is a goner

Kaede:...ok,i will do what you said...but i will hunt you after this  >:(

Alumxander:Whatever,go and tame that savage amazon  ;D

Offtopic: This is it,cata,now i have an unwilling ally that almost killed you,better give up
Too much greatness is my blessing and curse

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2007, 02:13:16 AM »
Sand: that is just a hologram you shoot.

Sand: SANDSOFTIME REGRESSION IMATTURA!

(teh spell transforms alumxander to go back in time, and transformed into one baby.)

Sand: Now, sonny, you are alumxander, the great blow. hehehehehe do you see this?

(show the so famous cat carrier)

Sand: DarkDevil always wanted to test it in humans, we will be gracefull to know you was teh first.

(some twists, and alumxander have a big torn spike really inside is A55)

Alumxander: si, me gusta mucho cariño!

Kaede: heh, besides annoying and n00b, he is gay... FURY OF DRAKO!

(kaede spell nullify alumxander to dust particles)

Sand: MATERIS PRIMA!

(sand attack, divide the particles from alumxander in nano atoms, and both blast it to the space, landing in one comet that is distancing itself from the sun, freezing for 10000 years)
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2007, 02:21:55 PM »
*Cata finally arrives to the station*

Cata: Sorry guys. I didn't meant to be late. I'm so sorry. I hope that you made a good trip.

Sand: Hi Cata! The trip was nice but you took too long. }:|

Cata: Sorry. I falled asleep. When I woke up I just got 10 minutes to get here.

Kaede: I understand but try to make it in time next time.

Cata: I will. So, let's get going.

Sand: We should be there already. We have wasted lot of time while we could use it to train ourselves.

Cata: Indeed... Well, we could use a shortcut. Teleportation.

Kaede: You can teleport?

Cata: Yes I can.

Sand: Then why didn't you use it to be here faster? }:|

Cata (nervous laugh): eheheh... I... I... I... forgot...

Kaede: You forgot? How can someone forget that? >:(

Cata: I couldn't think of anything else. I just wanted to be here in time.

Sand: Enough of that. So teleport us, Cata.

Cata: Sure. You two grab me. Not pervertly of course. ELET KISSHU!

*The trio was teleported safely to Cata's South American Farm.*

Off topic: Alumxander if you truly loved me you wouldn't want to change me. And looks like that you're R.I.P.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:25:03 PM by cata »

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »
(My body broken,i had to find another host,so i took a small sample of sandstorm body to inhabitate it,during 4 days i was able to rebuild a new body out of it)

Alumxander:Now that i have sandstorm powers,i am gonna get my revenge since they already returned to their house,i will put kaede against him

(I enter sandstorm and kaede house,destroy everything related to spank sticks then sign as "Sandstorm was here and i hate spanks",that moment kaede arrives alone,watches with horror,10 minutes later the real sand arrives)

Kaede:How could you,Sandstorm?!!? You broke everything including my heart

Sand:But wait...

(Kaede slaughters him,i retire to find my other victim,Janus,he is drinking some tea in the mountains)

Alumxander:Hey,janus-ary

Janus:You again

Alumxander:Look,man,i have been to bad with you so i brought you a present....1000 brides waiting to marry you right now

Janus:WHAT?!?

(Janus gets trapped by all the ladies i hypnotized to marry him,everyone wants a piece of him)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
SandStorm evoke the power of earth and track down who is using only 1% from Sand's power. he find alumxander, and on that same moment, the entire ground shake, and one rocken hand grabs alumxander

Sand: Not pretty to tr to steal powers from others, anyway, you are a sissy and can't properly use what i have.

Sand: ACTROS REGENERIS!

This spell sucks all alumxander vital force, making him one skinny skeleton, begging for water

Sand: Also, my nick is SandStorm, and for my honey, i am Sand, soooo.... TERRACUORE!

transforms alumxander in rock

Sand: SANDSTAR ATTACK!

one brital nuclear force destroy the rocken body from alumxander.

Sand: I INVOKE THE HIDDEN POWER OF DARKSTORM, THE SOULS SLAUGHTER IDENTITY!

one energy swirl surrounds the place, colors lost form and all looks live UV light in dark room. the place transforms in one small arena without escape, several souls can be seen, and alumxander soul is trapped inside the Box of Winters, where it lay frozen, with every grain of memory erased, making it one shadow soul, vegetative like dead grass, without energy like one dead star, the power of DarkStorm is the true Mr. Dead even for immortals

Sand: (returning to normal) You still ages ago to be a worth opponent... and you call yourself a brave hero? heh, you are a brake sucker...

-------------------------------

Sand: Janus, do not fear my friend, hypnosis can be broken...

Sand sends the dust of hollow to the ladies, than soon lost the hipnotism. they are then, lead to their respective places

Sand: There are guys that really never learn...

Janus: I will get my revenge, sure i will.

Sand: then, join me with Cata, we will have some more training.
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »
*Having defeated twice the cheater alumxander and after explaining the situation to Kaede,sandstorm and friends went to find a peaceful place for they to train,the Siemens Planet,where many of Sand associates were willing to battle janus,cata and kaede to test their skills*

Luigay:I demand to battle the other male,sandy,he looks so delicious i would eat him

Sand:Silence,you queer

Luigay:But sandy...

*Sandstorm uses his sand abilities to petrify his strange partner*

Sand:My apologies,Janus,luigay is very silly,dont mind him,i have another partner for you to train

Janus:Ok,man

*From the shadows emerges Janus training partner,it is...*

50 CENT !!!

50:Yo,yo,yo,mothatruckers,50 cent is inda hissy,i pity the fool that wants to mess me,y'all

Sand:50,i want you to train with my friend Janus,is that ok 4 ya?

50:You know we are cool,my sand brother (to janus) Ok,white boy,ready to dance with da master rapper?

Janus:Hey,i am not caucasian,and yes,bring it on,maricon de mierda

50:Zat so,homes? Ok,you just awoke the dragon,biatch,lets get this started already

*Both men battle each other with normal blows and energy blasts,but Janus seems kinda tired as 50 Cent body seems as if it was made of steel*

50:Suprised,little janus? I guess so since after 9 murder attempts i had to train my body to gain this shielding,now pardon my french but you are going down

*50 cent delivers a knock out hook to Janus,but the young man still stands*

Janus:I also have found a way to withstand superblows,50 Cent,you wont find me easy to beat

50 Cent:Dats da frickin' spirit,homes

*Both men continued training till midnight*

50:Well,that was fun,Janus,here have this cold water for you to regain yer strenght

Janus:No,wait...

*50 Cent sprays Janus with cold water and janus becomes oniko*

Janus/Oniko:Now you know why i told ya 2 wait?

50:That is some serious shizznit,man

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »
Offtopic:
poor janus :D
Follow your dreams...

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2007, 06:24:14 PM »
(Even in the winter box,our brave hero can defend himself )

Alumxander:Now to get out of this place

(I traded my clothing with some of the ghosts there so i could get a magical machine gun)

Alumxander:I just need to yell THUNDER while using it so i make my escape from here

(Doing that after some shooting created a small exit to a jungle,i find a man that was already eaten by some monster pants,so i dont take his clothing)

Alumxander:Maybe i should make another alliance to defeat my opponents,but first i need clothes

(After a while,i find a cloth store nearby,fully dressed i teleport to Falling Star ufo)

Alumxander:I heard you wanted to be my ally

Falling:Yeah

Alumxander:Ok,we are a team,now let me get revenge with Cata for a final time

(I appear in her home,we shall fight using swords)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:31:49 PM by alumxander »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2007, 01:54:06 AM »
Falling cross his arms, and speak to alumxander

Falling: go ahead, i'll only enter if you are really pissed off.

Alumxander: bah, ok, but you gave your word, and i already paid you 10.000.000.000.000.000 zillions dollars to help be up, man, i am broke!

Falling: shut up, and go, you horny guy.

Cata: Enough talk, you are invading my property alumxander, what you want from me now?

Alumxander: my dear, i gave you enough chances for you to become a delicate lady, and then, marry with me... If you won't go at good, i am so sorry, but i will use brute force to tame you...

Cata: Marry? with you? HAHAHAHAHA! alumxander, alumxander... I have one terrible secret, and i am so sorry... really sorry...

Alumxander: What? come on, explain your self!

Falling: ***whuuuaaaahaaaaa...*** boring...

Cata: I am LESBIAN!

Alumxander: WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oooooooooooooooooooooooo oo...

Alumxander: FALLING, KILL HER, KILL HER!

falling uncross his arms, wink at Cata. alumxander, yells THUNDER with the gun pointed in his head to suicide himself, but since he got no brain, is just a headless walking body

Alumxander: my head, my head! damn, i don't see nothing! heeeelp!

spamming against several walls. Cata is laughing out loud, but Falling, grabs on sword and pierce it in alumxander chest.
Then, with his own hands, he takes out Alumxanders heart, and squeeze it with his hands...

Falling: I pitty this fool...

sends the heart to the fire, that gets destroyed. then, falling kick out alumxander body to the fire, and he got incinerated

Falling: lucky me, got rich without effort. well, i was rich, but this extra will help my empire. hehehehehe.
Time to check my old UY palls. Btw Cata, are you really a lesbian?

Cata: Hell, no! it is just  for that looser to disappear for once and all!
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2007, 02:20:19 AM »
Falling:Phew,you almost got me there,Miss Cata,well,since the cheater has perished,I have been thinking if ya wanna eat something,i know a good buffet at "Land of the Damned"

Cata: What?

Falling:It is a restaurant,dont mind the strange name,well,i will met you in 10 minutes since i am all covered in blood  >:)

Cata:Oki,i shall wait,mr. blitz

Falling:Btw,could ya wear this flower around yer hair? it is a custom i have with my friends that r girls

Cata:Ok

*After a while the 2 warriors go to the giant buffet,meanwhile lets return with Darkdevil,he is enjoying life at a far island when a woman arrives*

??:Are you Darkdevil?

Dark:Yep,why,fair lady?

*The woman draws out a flaming sword*

??:My name is Watashi,i am one of the Nameless One's elite,i have come to elminate you so yer brother delivers justice to yer soul

*Dark cannot move as the woman is about to slash him,after a second,only silence remains,it is over....now lets head with Janus*

Cherry:Yo,janus,have ya seen dat girl named Oniko? she looks kinda cute

Janus:Nope,cherry,i heard she returned to her hometown at Hokkaido,so dont bother me

Cherry:Janus,have ya ever felt as if life had a greater purpose for one,yet we cant achieve it?

Janus:....ok,no more cigars for ya,maybe ya should return to yer former love,sakurambo,that would heal yer mind

*cherry goes to sleep,a messenger arrives,it has a pack 4 janus*

Janus:It says Alumxander died for real and he wanted to leave me 100000 dollars,i wonder why?

*a same message goes 2 sandstorm and jataru,what will they do with da money?*

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2007, 02:26:25 AM »
Sand: what the hell? this is fishy... What you think, hon?

Kaede: Well, marriage say you anything?

Sand:  Who's getting married?

kaede slaps sand face

Kaede: you silly, you understood what i mean. ;)
Follow your dreams...

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2007, 02:46:04 AM »
(My soul wanders in the spiritual harem when lots of women try to make me happy,still i cannot smile)

Alumxander:I never knew that from Cata,i guess if i reincarnate in a woman then she will accept me and i have an idea of the body i am going to use,besides i shall use it to punish these 2 and put the blame on other

(I use my arcane power to hypnotize Janus from far far away,force him to become Oniko then exchange souls with him,now he resides as a ghost while i get his young body)

Alumxander:Now to track Cata and that traitor falling

(I seduced one of Mendo soldiers to use a rocket to the space restaurant,luck is at my side since Falling is alone)

Alumxander:(with oniko voice) Hey,handsome,want to have fun?

Falling:Say what?

Alumxander:C'mon,you know you want it,big boy

Falling:....

(Since he doesnt react,i beat him with an iron bat,then drug him with a elixir so he thinks he is a monkey,then i go for cata)

Alumxander:Hey

Cata:Do i know you?

Alumxander:Of course,you and me were partners at valkyrie school,i can still remember how your kisses tasted and how we loved

Cata:.....

Alumxander:Oh no,you dont remember,dont do this to me or i shall leak some intimate photos of us 2

Public:Dont break her heart,cata,be a good girl

Cata:But i am no lesbian

(I pretend to cry so the public supports me)

Alumxander:Ok,i must go to tell the world how immature you behave with our love,so you dont forget that you hurted me,Oniko

(I leave and return janus soul to his body while i am safe at my harem,problems are going his way)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2007, 03:04:16 AM »
*3 days later alumxander tries again his body switch trick,but this time Janus was prepared and used one of his magic items to send alumxander soul to a french poodle *

Janus:That will teach you,cheater,now i got ya a boyfriend since ya like to be a girl

*reveals a rabid chihuahua dog *

Have fun,mother trucker  ;D

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2007, 03:33:38 AM »
At that time... Somewhere in is spaceship Falling Star wakes up after a long nap...

Falling: Wow... man my head hurts like hell... what the hell happen to me?! And why is this ship full of bananas??? I need to check my memory recording device... (connects to the ship computer) Hmm... So that's what happen so I was a monkey for 3 days... Someone going to pay for this insult on the Emperor of Blitzkrieg... I guess I should start by finding that girl...  >:)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 03:35:44 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?