Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:16:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 173446 times)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #720 on: March 03, 2007, 02:28:24 PM »
Offtopic: if you miss, read the whole page, is way better :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #721 on: March 03, 2007, 02:44:39 PM »
Offtopic: right
Dark (while slaping Caroline to wake her up): or she can say she put Cherry inside his head, making a program error.
Forgotten: How do you know?
Belldandy: He has got more then one vision.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #722 on: March 04, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »
*After a while and some help from Lum friends in interplanetal building,the earth is getting near 2 be as intact as it was before da invasion....well,except that now there r less people  :P,only thing remaining was moosey problem wit dark,yet da moose man was not found nor Ashly,still questions remain unanswered*

*Some days later,at da inn*

Lum:At least no more ghosts and demons,only some well-deserved fun'tcha

Ataru:Yo,lum,why dont we go 2 da pool?

Lum:Ok'tcha (hugs ataru)

Ataru:(thinking) hehehehe,good timing i made,there r tons of girls at da pool,once i enter,i will show them the submarine rider,hehehehe

*Once they enter da pool,but as soon as ataru tries 2 grab any girl he gets repelled by a invisible force*

Ataru:WTF is goin on here ?!?

Lum:Oh,darling,i put a nullifier force in yer chest'tcha

Ataru:So i cant get near women while i am da pool except if ya want?

Lum:Yes'tcha

now come,i wanna show ya some neat swimming tricks i learned from Kroptik-kun'tcha

Ataru:(very sad) well,ok

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #723 on: March 05, 2007, 12:10:45 AM »
Offtopic: good selection of pics
Dark (to Lum and Ataru while Lum is charging on Ataru and everyone inside the pool): Master, have you seen a human moose by here?
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #724 on: March 05, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »
Lum:Not,i think moosey went 2 explore da world on his own'tcha

Dark:Ok

*Wanting 2 get hold of some girl,ataru forces himself 2 overload da nullifier and begins 2 sink in da pool he gets trapped in the bottom,lum goes 2 his rescue*

*Lum manages 2 save him,but he swallowed a lot of water*

*so lum tries some CPR but fails as ataru (even when almost dead) reacts not 2 let his lips touch lum lips,so she decides 2 administer some shocking revival....in da pool,which indeed was a lot of pain for all swimmers and also dries all da pool water  >:))

Lum:(nervous laughing) i think i over reacted

Ataru:Love is agony 2 me...always

Sand:Good thing i didnt enter da pool  ;D

Sakura:The pool explosion was our least worry,sandstorm

Sand:What u mean,sakura-chan?

Sakura:You will see it soon (suddenly it is heard an unusual water movement and...)

Cherry: COWABUNGA!!!!

*His tsunami strikes da inn,almost flooding it*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:23:14 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
Sand: Well, I think you was referring to this, right, Sakura-chan?

Sakura: Yes, it is.

*** But then, Cherry, the 'surfer' only stop near Mendo ***

Cherry: NI HAO!

Mendo: AAAArrrgh, stupid monk, what a scare you gave me!

Mendo is walking backwards due Cherry's action, the Stormtroopers are singing and reciting in one corner of the pool.
The girls are drying themselves, and they spend the remain time in harmony.
In the same evening, they pick up their stuffs for teh return.
Sand if fixing the damages in the ship, everything is getting again prepared.

But moments later when everyone is occupied, Lum go near Mendo

Lum: Mendo-kun, i allowed darling to girl hunt tonight, would you like to spend this night with me'cha?

Mendo: Yes lady Lum, my pleasure!

Lum: Mendo-kun... this is a small taste for my grateful to you

mendo and lum kiss each other

Mendo(totally happy, but pretending to be embarrassed): Miss lum...

But then, he only listen buzzing noises from lum's mouth, everytime teh open the mouth he hear one buzzing, until...

Mendo: Miss Lum, miss Lu, you are all right?

a distant and gradually voice is listened

??: mendo, mendo, Mendo, MENDO WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!

Mendo: What?! AAAAHHHH!

Mendo: What a bummer...

Ryoko: Yeah, your friends picked you up here, you sleeped the whole travel, and we had to put you in bed, now, get your ass outta bed, its mid-day!

Mendo wake up, Ryoko pushed him from the bed by his leg, after all, the Lum's kiss was mere dreams, mendo's dreams.

UY DM2 Fan fict Nº 28/02/2007

THE END
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:45:15 PM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #726 on: March 06, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »
PARODY AD

Ran:Hi,everybody,here is Ran-chan,i was asked to present the newDEATHMATCH FICTION DVD BOXSET 5 in exchange 2 have rei 2 me,here r the contents plus alternative extras :

*Shocking Dreams are Scary

-Mystery of the Yellow Ribbon (Somebody nullified lum powers,who could have done it?)
-Flight of the Geese (Lum and ataru have found a new work at a dojo)
-Lightning still scares me (Lum powers are back,will she adapt  now that ataru reveals he is afraid of them)
-I Dream of Chaos (Several alternative worlds are merging,will this announce the end?)
-Mayuka the Horned Cherubin (A girl claiming to be lum daughter appears)
-End of the Dream (It is time to stop the dreamworld merging)

*Burning Fantasies

-Warming Sensation (There is winter and the gang has found a warm item that makes fantasies real)
-Kicking Fatal Chicken (Sand is being lurked by an old friend that really loves chicken)
-Burning Teaching (The firebranders overload fantasy is making all in Tomobiki to act nuts)
-Heat of Passion (The UY gang must stop a sentient and crazy fire brander)
-Sweey Hearts (Epliogue of the episode,this one regards lum and ataru chocolate exchange)

*Valentine's Frenzy

-Love Exorcism (Sakura has opened a love counseling group)
-Kuribayashi is Back (The lum loving teacher is back)
-Ice Maiden Sad Song (Oyuki and Cosmic have fallen in love,but when the real Cosmic appears between them,will they journey into strange worlds?)
-Explosive Care (The love counseling group meet a explosive surprise)

*The Carnival

(Everybody in tomobiki high have entered a quite unusual costume party)

*Spending Time Together

-Switching Nightmare (Ataru has a metamorphosis watch,this will be quite a day to him and Tomobiki)
-Chance on Hate (Ataru misbehavior is getting on Lum nerves)
-Alone in the Night (Lum and Ataru have the house for themselves,but will they have a normal night?)
-Moose in Japan (Lum and Ataru receive the visit of an unknown being named Moosey)
-Lum,you're the First One (Lum and Ataru share one of their most intime moments)
-Darling is getting Strong (Ataru's force has increased suddenly)
-Soulmates (Lum and Ataru are getting more close in their marriage,they cant live without each other)

And as always some add-ons:

No human can beat me

(Cosmic King must battle an Alien Champion 2 save earth)

Fire in the Sand

(Relive one Sandstorm early adventure as a demon searching a powerful zaphire)

Lucky Shot

(Falling Star has been hired to steal Benten chain,is he ready for it?)

A Forgotten Galactic End

(Real ending of DM1 regarding the final bout of Forgotten Lum vs. Cosmic King)

From Yggdrassil with Love

(Forgotten and Belldandy are stuck in a recreation of Romeo and Juliet)

Lost By Lum

(Kroptik reflects on the time he was with Lum)

If you r one of the lucky first buyers,you will get an extra DVD regarding the first RPG game of the UY Forum and some other games,make it yours in July 4th

PARODY AD END
Posted on: March 06, 2007, 03:25:20 AM
Deathmatch Fiction # 306

*Sometime far far away,in a yet forgotten place on the early ages of society,a birth was happening and a separation was gettin near*

Siemens the Elder:I think it is wise if we separate that girl from his family for it is a bloodstained heritage they have

Iveer the Seer:Indeed,as the child that is about 2 be born shall be a beacon of light to our people,we must dispose of the family in a hurry

??:The child is about 2 born !!!

*Once the elders arrive,the baby has born,it hasnt passed a small time when they took her away from her mother*

Mother:What is da meaning of this?

Siemens:(throwing a bag of gold coins) take it and yer family and abandon this place at once,we shall take care on the child from now on

Mother:That is unfair

Siemens:Not our problem,u know that yer family has been known for its bloodlust history,you have 1 day 2 leave or face the royal soldiers 2 hunt all of ya(they leave with the child)

*Soon,all that family leaves da place;the brother of the girl that born that day soon grew with maddening power and got himself taken to the level of a demon,naming himself Belzebuh,later on he redemmed himself but yet in his dreams he hears a llulaby and sees the face of his long sister,perhaps they wont see each other or perhaps they...will*
Posted on: March 06, 2007, 04:05:16 AM
*But that is another tale,lets go back 2 modern times where a decision is been made at classroom 2-4*

Mr. Hanawa:Students,as you may know the spring season is coming,and as a flower that blooms in the...(gets interrupted)

Ataru:Go to the chase already,sensei

Mr. Hanawa:Well,we r gonna organize a small dance event to say good bye 2 winter,so i hope all of ya give yer best effort 2 make it a neat one and also i need ya 2 cast votes for the King and Queen of the prom dance...

*Normally all students get crazy and cast their votes for such prestigious title*

Mr. Hanawa:Good,lemme count them (begins counting) ok,here r the results,in da title of King we got ourselves Shutaro Mendo

*as unusual as always,mendo dress in an old japanese suit*

Mendo:I am quite honored,sensei

Kroptik:Show-off

Hanawa:And in the queen title,the winnah is Lum Moroboshi (yet lum was listening 2 her walkman and when she saw the stormtroopers mad <cuz mendo won>,she removes them)

Lum:What was it sensei'tcha?

Hanawa:You and mendo are gonna be the queen and king of the dance

Lum:(thinking) i wanted darling 2 be da king,but this gives me an idea 2 prove his devotion (normal) wow,thank you so much,sensei,i wont dissapoint ya'tcha

Hanawa:I know u wont,miss lum,now onward to prepare the dance room

*Sometime later,at Mendo mansion*

Mendo:Oh,glorious youth of mine,to finally hav my fate to be 2gether with miss lum,i gotta admit her wedding was a strike 2 me,but i hav never disliked challenges,heheheh

Ryoko:Big Brother?

Mendo:What do ya want,ryoko?

Ryoko:So sorry u wont dance in yer prom

Mendo:What do ya mean?

Ryoko:I made an explosive device 2 trap Tobimaro-san and u have sit on it and once that is done,it explodes in some seconds,so sorry

Mendo:Wait,what the hell are yo...?

Ryoko:Indeed a shame u will leave miss lum 2 dance alone

*Next Day...*

Hanawa:Students,i have the sad job 2 tell ya that shutaro mendo is unable 2 continue his duty as king of the dance

*Most boys cheer for it,especially the stormtroopers that cant stop laughing even at recess*

*Then at another class with Mr. Hanawa,lum stands up and..*

Lum:Sensei,i think it would serve if Darling would go as shutaro replacement

Hanawa:Well,moroboshi only got 1 vote in the class,so i dunno,he can be yer official companion during da dance if ya want (lum gets so happy that...)

Ataru:Yeeoow,that wasnt so good

Hanawa:Now to see that there r no hard feelings...

interesting how miss lum likes 2 seal any deal,i shall remember that,but anyways Mr. Moroboshi will only be yer companion,since Kroptik just lost 2 mendo by 2 votes,he shall be da king of the dance
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 06:26:57 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #727 on: March 08, 2007, 03:25:50 AM »
Kroptik: YES!

Ataru: hehehe, it leaves me out of those crazy dances.

Lum: DAAAAARLIIIING! (charged up)

the bell rings, and the students leave the classroom

Lum: (thinking) I'll be with kroptik'tcha... in my deep, i still miss him, we was so more man and kind than darling is'tcha...

Kroptik: (thinking) at least one more dance with her, better that than nothing.

all leaves to their respective houses.
Lum, is speaking with ataru, and he, even if don't want to, is a bit worried, because the dance king is kroptik, previous lum's love

Lum: Darling...

Ataru: Yeah? don't bother me so much, i'm trying to read this manga.

Lum: darling, you've been very loyal to me, and i know you like to girl hunt, it is part of you, so, today i'll allow it 'tcha!

Ataru: Lum!

He speeds up, running away, for girl hunt

Lum: (thinking) darling's matter is done. I shall ring Kroptik.

then, she phones kroptik

Lum: Kroptik-kun?

Kroptik: Hello? Oh, hello Lum! how are you?

Lum: I'm ok'tcha, I need to speak with you. I allowed darling to girl hunt, so, i got time to see you.

Kroptik: You allowed him to that?! Are you ok? I believe we shall see ourselves, and help you in anything I can.

Lum: Kroptik, be at the secret place we used to go. 20:00

Kroptik: ok Lum, see ya.

At 20.00, lum arrived at the marked place for the meeting. kroptik already was there

Kroptik: Lum, is very nice to be with you, but now I am worried, It is the first time you allow him to girl hunt!

Lum: do not worry. I just... needed to stay with you... (she blushes) I missed you, even if now i am a married woman, but... i have part of you inside me...

Kroptik: (almost have no words, and put his hand over lum's hand) Lum... I am here... (then, he puts music playing)

Then, lum give the first step, and kiss kroptik. Kroptik didn't stopped her, and hugged her.
Kiss after kiss, just like old memorable times between those 2 persons.
The old passion flame is rising again, and they look each other

Lum: Just like old times'cha. Be my partner.

Kroptik: Lum... Yes.

The passion still flowing in the veins, the hours pass, and they, more and more together, the synchronism is alive, they are live the ocean waves

Lum: Kroooooptik, oooowwwwwwww that hurts! (charges up)

Kroptik: Sorry Lum, charge me, you are my needed power to charge me up!

the flame still burning more time, until they had to say goodbye, and return to their houses.
Lum returned, and ataru wasn't home yet.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 04:38:49 AM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #728 on: March 08, 2007, 04:17:49 AM »
*Lum is arriving at home,it is a rainy day*

Lum: (thinking) I feel somehow a little bad 2 lie to darling,but i just went 2 practice my dance skills with kroptik-kun,nothing else happened thank god,only thing that makes me feel good about it is that kroptik still is a friend,next time i will say darling i am gonna go practicing with kroptik  :'(

*she arrives home,suddenly the door opens,it is ataru*

Ataru:Man,i had many girl hunting today,i am exhaust

Lum:(crying) Darling,pls forgive me !!!

Ataru:Why,lum? because u went 2 kropman 4 yer dance training?

Lum:How did ya know'tcha?

Ataru:Remember when u put a doll that tracked me down,i just do da same 2 ya,pls dont cry,as long as u only practiced dancing,lum,i forgive ya completely if ya let me go girl hunting some more  >:)

Lum:Dont push yer luck,darling'tcha

Ataru:Anyways,lemme sleep,i need 2 regain my strength

Lum:Ok'tcha

*Next Day*

Hanawa:Miss Lum,how is yer dancing skills going?

Lum:Pretty good,but my heart aches,sensei'tcha

Hanawa:I know that been separated from Darling hurts ya,but is a nice time 4 ya 2 shine

Lum:Ok,sensei,u r right'tcha

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #729 on: March 08, 2007, 03:34:19 PM »
Hanawa: Has everyone else got their pairs for the dance? Remember that just because the King and Queen are chosen doesn't mean there can't be other couples.

Shinobu: I was thinking of going with Mendo before he was elected, but since he's not coming at all anyway...

Ataru: SHINOBU-CHAN!
* Ataru gets punched in the face by Shinobu *

Shinobu: OK, Ataru, I'll go with you, but don't push your luck. It's just a dance. Remember you're a married man.

Forgotten: Can I bring Belldandy, sir?

Hanawa: Sure you can. And your old teacher,Falling_Star, is also coming to the prom.

Kroptik (thinking): Let's see how far this goes between Lum and me... I don't want to force her into anything though...
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #730 on: March 09, 2007, 01:03:29 AM »
Lum : Kroptik,i think we should stop going to the hidden area and go 2 a normal dancing lessons studio'tcha

Kroptik:You r right,lum,i know the place exactly,the Flower Girl recomended me a place known as the "Disco Inferno", a dance lessons studio,i am sure they will allow us 2 try there

Lum:Ok'tcha

Kroptik:We can go after school if ya like

Lum:I see no problem,prince kroptik-kun,i will just tell darling and we can go there'tcha

*Some minutes before class is over*

Lum:Darling...

Ataru:What is going on,lum?

Lum:I am going 2 sharp my dance moves with Kroptik after class,can you lemme go'tcha?

Ataru:(pretending 2 be serious) I dunno,lum,my heart hurts thinking what will happen 2 ya

Lum: Please,darling !!! (does sweet face)

Ataru:Well,ok,but dont take too long

Lum:Thank you'tcha

*After class,lum and kroptik go 2 da studio 2 practice their skills and make da prom dance a neat thing,they found a guy listening to a walkman at da studio main hall*

Kroptik:Hey,u r da guy who wanted a sweet roll and started a gun fight at da cafeteria !!!

??:Yep,that is me,mate,but u can call me Sosuke,i am da instructor here at this hour since i couldnt go 2 tomobiki high 4 dat affair,how may i help ya?

Lum:We dont need teaching at all,we just wanna improve our moves for the prom dance'tcha

Sosuke:Right,follow me to studio 4,i shall put a music you can use 2 train

*they arrive and sosuke puts a song*

Song Title: Cradle of Love
By : Billy Idol

Well rock the cradle of love
Rock the cradle of love
Yes the cradle of love don't rock easily it's true
Well rock the cradle of love
I rocked the cradle of love
Well now
It burned like a ball of fire
When the rebel took a little child bride
To tease yeah so go easy yeah
Cause love cuts a million ways
Shakes the devil when he misbehaves
I aint nobody's fool
Come on shake it up
Whatever I do
Rock the cradle of love
Rock the cradle of love
Sent from Heaven above that's right
To rob the cradle of love
Yes the pages of love don't talk decently it's true
Yeah flesh for your romeo
Ah yeah baby
I hear you moan
It's easy y' know how to please me yeah
This love starts my rollin train
You can't stop it
It aint in vain
I aint nobody's fool
Come on shake it up
Whatever you do
These are the wages of love
Rock the cradle of love
These are the wages of love
Ooh yeah
Rock the cradle
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Well it burned like a ball on fire
When the rebel took a little child bride
To tease yeah I know how to please you yeah
Well my love starts a rollin train
You can't stop it
It aint in vain
I aint nobody's fool
Come on shake it up
Whatever I do
Rock the cradle of love
Rock the cradle of love
Sent from Heaven above
That's right
To rock the cradle of love
Rock the cradle of love
Yeah cradle of love
That's me mama
I robbed the devil of love
All right
Cradle of love
If you teaze me tonight
If you sleaze me all right
If you appeaze me tonight
And let me ease you
Cradle of love

Lum:That songs sound a little provocative'tcha

Sosuke:Well,i leave ya da jukebox so u select da one song u like,first lemme urn it on

Lum : I think i can turn it on with efficency,sosuke,allow me (turns it on with oni tools and da jukebox makes bizarre music) i am gonna try 2 listen what is going on(begins listening da music and grabbing the music jukebox manual while fixing da jukebox with da help of a universal manual)

ooops,i think i better leave it 2 ya,sosuke,before i accidentally turn it in an atomic bomb

Sosuke:No problem (fixes it)

Kroptik:Now lemme see da titles it contain...(reading)

Sosuke:If ya want u can also use da karaoke

Kroptik:I dont think we will use it at da prom,sosuke

Lum:But it is a wonderful idea,we should also try dat'tcha  ;)

Kroptik:Well,u r right,lum-chan

Sosuke:For the prom u can use the song Ebony and Ivory,it really fits 2 ya two

Lum:Ya think so,sosuke-kun'tcha?

Sosuke:Yeah,my horned friend,i can bring ya da sound system in exchange 4 some sweet rolls

Lum:Deal'tcha
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:23:45 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #731 on: March 09, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »
meanwhile, since lum's practicing for the dance, ataru don't loose the chance and is girl hunting

*** he see one hot blond babe with green eyes, and very pink lips ***

Ataru: (thinking) wow, what a goddess!

Ataru: Yo babe, wanna go on a date? phone number and email?

Girl: Hum... only if you show to be very gentle.

Ataru: I can rub your feet...

Girl: (kick ataru jewels) becareful, i have fast reflexes and can hurt you.

Ataru: (in pain) ooowwwww... I... can rub your hips!

Girl:: (laughing): HAHAHAHA, Stop it, hahaha, I can't take anymore, nooo.... HAHAHa

then, she stops laughing

Girl: Yes, I accept a date with you, now, you will come with me.

Ataru: Ok babe!

They go to one small, yet comfortable house

Girl: Please, enter that room, and dress this shorts.

Ataru: ok.

later, the girl arrive to the room with one big metallic stick

Girl: SPANK, SPANK, SPAAAAANNNNNK!

Oh my god, someone save ataru, she is out of control!

Girl: (to narrator) You wish pall, just imagine the pain, or I shall leave this story, and go up by your computer screen and rip you out.

Ok, ok miss, please, don't hurt me!

Anyway, she keeps torturing the poor ataru, untill she uncover herself. Yes, she is one skilled Ninja, masked as blond babe

Ataru: But... but... you are... :|

Girl: Oh damn, don't say anyone what you saw! (punch ataru and make him KO)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 09:06:04 PM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #732 on: March 10, 2007, 02:55:09 AM »
* Ataru wakes up in the middle of the street, with a ring of people staring at him *
Ataru: What happened??

Random guy: That's what everyone here wants to know. Apparently you just appeared here when no one was looking.

* Ataru starts remembering what happened, but before he remembers everything, his sensors start working again and he notices a babe among the staring people. Meanwhile, the crowd is dispersing *

Ataru (thinking): Hehe, maybe I can make use of this situation. (speaking) Miss, I need your help to remember what happened to me.

Woman: OK, I'll help you, but I need your help first. I'm looking for someone. His name is DarkStorm. Even heard of him?

Ataru: Maybe... I'll tell you if you go on a date with me.

Woman: Nevermind then. I'll just find him myself.(she leaves)

Ataru (thinking): Oh well, I'll just keep girl hunting.

* Meanwhile, in another part of town, Kroptik and Lum and practicing slow dances. Not thinking of anything, they are just enjoying the moment...together *

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #733 on: March 10, 2007, 08:28:06 AM »
Offtopic: Kroptik i think your enjoying this a little to much, but dont worry i am staying quiet for now
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #734 on: March 10, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
Offtopic: I'll appreciate if you keep it that way.(if you're going to ruin this, that is...:P)