Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 173463 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #735 on: March 10, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »
Off Topic:

Ya asked for it,guys
  >:)

On Topic:

*Lum and kroptik are sharpening their dance moves,it is like da whole world stopped only 4 them and they let their skills flow*

*then...*

Sosuke:Sorry,guys,we r gonna close now,u were dancing from 2 pm to 10 pm,u can come tommorrow if u want

Lum/Kroptik:Ok

*They both leave 2 their homes*

Lum:Darling,why are ya in the corner shivering?

Ataru:I better dont say it,lum,i better dont  :@ (stands up 2 comb his hair)

Lum:Ok

Ataru:How was yer day with the prince of dance?

Lum:Ohh,how could i do justice to what happened'tcha?

Ataru:So,it was a magic moment?

Lum:Well,not so much,but i felt somehow....inspired'tcha

Ataru:I see

Lum:Feeling jealous'tcha?

Ataru:Hmph,me jealous? never

Lum:You are jealous,darling,well,i better go 2 do dinner

Ataru:(thinking) i better order some ramen before she serves me atomic food

*At the kitchen,lum is cooking while listening 2 music*

Lum:Ummm,lets see what do we have here...poprocks,horse radish,super tabasco hot sauce,sweet potatoes,baking soda,pork meat and some mentos i took from rei ship,wii
darling will be happy with his love special stew'tcha

*just then da ramen delivery guy arrives*

Guy:Here is da ramen u ordered,ma'am

Lum:I didnt ordered anything'tcha

Guy:Well,maybe i got wrong address,arrivederci (leaves exactly when ataru was going down da staircases)

Ataru:Lum,why u scared da ramen boy?

Lum:I didnt scared him,i just told him 2 go cuz i am cooking 4 ya,darling,time u taste my love stew (makes ataru eat it,suddenly he feels bizarre)

*then ataru begins 2 spit foam from his mouth and a transformation takes place as ataru body gets near a window where da moon reflects,his body begins 2 change*

Lum:Darling,what is going on'tcha?

*when ataru rises up,he resembles totally with Rei*

Lum:NOOOOOO !!!!

Ataru:Lum...food...now

Lum:(crying) what have i done 2 ya,darling'tcha?

*as lum hugs ataru out of the window,he returns 2 normal,mendo and company arrive <after all,they need 2 protect lum from ataru lust> but lum knocks them out*

Lum:It seems the moon waves hav something 2 do with it,i better bring darling 2 cure him

*Grabs him*

*Just then kropman arrived<cuz it seems lum forgot her backpack at the studio> and notices the few boiling stew that remained in a bowl in the table*

Kroptik:I dont see any harm if i eat some (serves himself a whole bowl then eats it)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 07:35:28 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #736 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26:43 PM »
Meanwhile on a far distand planet our hero Moosey is trying to work out his powers.  Actually it wasn't too far of a distant planet... just jupiter.

Moosey: ArrrGRRR!!!

Mysterious Women: You know that you can't become strong enough to battle Dark Devil if you can't even handle the gravitational pull of Jupiter.

Moosey: Shutup!  This is harder than it looks!!  lifting my body is hard enough but lifting these 100 pund weights!?!?!  These things are easily 10 times as heavy as normal!

Mystery Women: Look you.  Dark Devil isn't your average joe hunter!  This guy has powers beyond your wildest dreams!  Now if you want me to train you, you have to do as I say!

Moosey: I have great respect for you but you only know how to train Dragons!  I'm not a dragon!

Mystery Women: Boy.  You have more potential than any dragon I have ever trained.  But you are wrong again.  I have trained far more than just dragons even though I am best known for my Dragon taming skills.  Now as for your magical abilities I have little expertise there which is why I shall handle your physical training.

Moosey: And just who do you intend to have help me with my other... skills?

Mystery Dragon Trainer: Why tha't very simple.  For that I shall turn you over to my old friend Eldor.

Moosey: Whoa hold up a moment!  Eldor?  Isn't he just a myth?  Isn't he suposed to be some long lost god or something?

Eldor: As much as I apreicaite people remembering that I WAS a god I do not apreciate being called a myth.

Moosey just kind of sat there a moment in stunned shock with his jaw hanging open.

Eldor: Yes, yes I look nothing like you thought I would.

Moosey: Well yeah... I mean... Your a dragon.

Eldor: Well what did you expect this sorry excuse for a human being next to me doesn't really have to many friends.

Mystery Women: I resent that remark!

Eldor: Oh it was only meant as a jest.  You know that I love you anyways  ;)

Mystey Women: Argh you always do that to me!

Eldor: Of course I do.  Otherwise this relationship would be utterly dull.

Mystery Women: I really hate you sometimes... fine do what you want with the boy but I don't want you to tire him out too much because he still needs to keep up his physical prowess.

Eldor: Why of course not I... now where did he run off to?

Mystery Women: Blast that Moose!  He most likely went back to earth to find Dark Devil!  I told him he needs to finish his training first!

Eldor: Hold... I shall find him.  You stay here and guard my treasure.

Mystery Women: Why does it always end up like this?

Eldor: Hah you should have seen this coming when you fell in love with a Dragon!  Now let me think.

Eldor's mind began flowing like a river searching the surface of the earth at a billion miles a second.  When it came to the powers of the mind none could match that of a Dragon.

Eldor: THERE!

Moosey was stuck in his tracks.  He didn't know what was happening he couldn't move a muscle in his body.  Before he knew it he was flying through space and time shooting across the solar system until he was plumped on the ground right before the grumpy Silver Dragon.

Eldor: She told you not to run off boy.

Moosey: How-

Eldor: Don't even THINK about asking me.  I am much more powerful then anything you have encountered so far and I will not have someone as promising as you running off to their deaths!  Do you realize the kind of... oh... so that's why you went back to earth.  I have to tell you though you are one hell of a sick dirty minded letcher.

Moosey: I... but... how!?

Eldor: I have psionic powers boy.  I can tell every thought that's in your head like how you wish that Lum would go without her clothes more often aye?

Moosey was then blushing a deep scarlet.  He had not expected that this Dragon would look inside his head.

Eldor: Alright I think I have it straight now.  You are madly in love with this Lum girl but she has roughly as many suitors as stars in the sky... hmm... and she is married!  My poor Moose you really choose the worst people to fall in love with don't you.  Let's go into my cave and discuss this with my wife shall we?

Moosey: okay... I think... Uh sorry for running off like that... I just wanted to-

Eldor: Yes boy I know what you wanted to do but this is not the time or the place to discuss such things.  Come along and maybe I shall make you some of my fameous kobold stew.

Moosey: What's a kobold?

Eldor: *sigh* never mind Moosey it was a joke but obviously it was lost on you.

(on a side note a kobold looks like this)
Don't become a dum, rum, bum, Love Lum!
How many of you played D&D since age 4?
Yoai Fangirls make me sad #1 Lum Fan on the Adult Swim Boards

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #737 on: March 11, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »
*meanwhile at citadel of marvels at the moon,cosmic king has returned from a trip when*

Cosmic:Funny thing,i sense something happened here,it seems like a tornado struck my lair,i better investigate why (enters da main hall)

*when he enters he finds all the celestials beaten as if a storm had hit em,also in the floor are John Shaft and Alex drooling like mindless people*

i only know a few guys capable of this and all of them are beaten or dead,my minions are almost dead

*suddenly an angelic voice is heard nearby*

that must be da explanation for all of this,that voice comes from the place i have da omniscreen

*cosmic opens the door to the omniscreen room,suddenly a beam of light almost hits him*

yowww,that almost vaporised me for good

??: Who are you? do you have the answer i seek of my past??

Cosmic: Look,i dunno who and what ya want but u r wreaking havoc in here

??: That is not what i desire to know,unknown being,if ya gonna attack me as the others,begone (launches a lightning bolt 2 cosmic who barely evades it)

Cosmic:Look,i dont want any problems,but ya r asking for them (thinking) since that being is composed of electric energy,i could been battkling it all day,i shall disipate it before it strikes

NOVA FLASH!!!

*it strikes the being into the omniscreen,extinguishing the electric aura surrounding the body*

it is time we take a closer look 2 ya (gets near) oh,my god,now i see why somehow i felt something familiar...

*from where the electric being fell there was a beautiful golden haired girl,unconcious but soon she is waking up*

??:ehh....ahhh....

Cosmic:are you ok,girl....or should i call you Lum92?

Note : Lum92 became a different being during an event yet to be seen during the dm1 timeline,so she exists separately from lum invader

*lum92 recuperates conciousness,it seems the nova flash and the omniscreen restored her memory and cured of her electro-body state*

Lum92:cosmic,what have i done ? i messed up yer base in my blind rage (hugs him and cry) it is like the whole world went crazy

Cosmic:We all commit mistakes,sweetie

i thought we wouldnt see ya again after u dissapeared suddenly,i bet da others will like 2 see ya,now that they gonna do a prom dance

Lum92:Yeah,it is time i see them to check on things,especially seeing kroptik

Cosmic:Indeed,now we need to get ya more clothing,u will need it after we clean da mess and go back 2 earth

Lum92:Sodatcha

*Thanks 2 da union of cosmic and lum92 mind powers,the citadel is fixed and da injured r placed under the care of space nurses;soon cosmic and lum92 travel back 2 earth just exactly before kroptik eats the strange looking bowl*

Kroptik:Lets taste this stew,if lady lum did it,it must be good (then da sudden landing from cosmic spaceship makes krop drop da bowl) heeyy !!!

Cosmic:Kroptik,sorry for the interruption,but is good to see u were da first one i found of da warriors

Kroptik:Why?

Cosmic:Allow me (to lum92) u can come out of the ship (lum92 descends from it) i present 2 ya,kroptik,the return of the angelic girl named lum92

Lum92:(to kroptik,she runs and hugs him) Hello,kroptik-kun
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 10:33:05 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #738 on: March 11, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
Kroptik: finally you returned my dear (drops one tear) Come on, we have so much to talk!
I missed you sooo much!
Follow your dreams...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #739 on: March 12, 2007, 01:55:12 AM »
Meanwhile somewhere in the Universe... Emperor Blitz (Aka Falling Star) is returning to Earth after a meeting with Mr. Invader about Universal peace...

Falling: Man, that Oni sure is boring... all that talk about peace made me want to start a new war... against them...

Ship Commander: Mein Führer... We are entering Tecasian controled space. Should we warn them about our presence???

Falling: Hmm... No... We're taking a shortcut we'll be out of here in a second... they wont even notice us... Engage Hyper Drive...

The Destroyer starts accelerating and suddenly they hit something...

Falling: Wtf was that???

Commander: It appears we hit some kind of transport ship...

Falling: Oops... We better get out of here quickly...

After crossing half galaxy in Hyper drive in SS Space Pirate arrives at Earth solar system...

Falling: Ah... I missed this place...

Commander: Mein Führer we are detecting several Tecasian Light Fighters and they are requesting our surrender...

Falling: What!!! That's ridiculous... just because of that accident???

S.C: Yes. They say it carried a large shipment of royal tecasian Iced tea that was going to be sent to Earth to their prince...

Falling: Iced Tea for Kroptik??? All this because of that... The Tecasians are really weird... Tell them we're sorry...

Before they could send an apology the Tecasians opened fire against SS Space Pirate...

Falling: Those bastards... this was a brand new ship... Destroy them all...

After an hour of fighting SS Pirate emerges victorious with only minor damage...

Falling: Damn idiots... Well I'll go on alone from here return to Blitzkrieg for repairs I'll take the Battleship to get to Earth...

Falling arrives at Earths orbit...

Now how should I explain what happened to Kroptik??? Well lets hope that they use drones to fly those things...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #740 on: March 12, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
*Meanwhile at Kroptik earthly house,he is drinking some ice tea <not da one falling destroyed> with lum92*

Kroptik:So,lum92,since u have returned ,how about u join tomobiki high? it will be fun

Lum92:Ok,kroptik,mi scusa,but am i gonna still be fighting as in the old times?

Cosmic:Well lum92-sweetie,the deathmatch is already over,so i can say u can lead a normal life,sort of

Lum92:That is good 2 hear,btw,kroptik,i heard there is gonna be a dance

Kroptik:True,i am gonna go as the dance king with lum invader

Lum92: :( :( :(

Kroptik:why da anger face,lum92?

Lum92:I dont wanna sound rude,kroptik.but i was thinking perhaps i could go with all of you (sits very close to the 2 gentlemen but mostly the prince)

Cosmic:You mean by kroptik alone,right?

Lum92:Mainly,but it will be good to be da only girl with many guys,i will say the others tomorrow,u know,the more the merrier

Kroptik:(nervous laughing)errr...ok

*Meanwhile lum has finally found a temporal cure 4 ataru*

Lum:A small dosis of this health gun will help,darling'tcha

*shoots ataru*

Ataru:Did it worked?

Lum:Time for phase 2'tcha

Ataru:phase 2?

Lum:You need to kiss this ugly she-frog so the cure begins 2 roam yer body,darling,this hurts me but i want yer health'tcha

Ataru:No way i am gonna kiss it !!!

*ataru runs away*

*ataru stops,then lum arrives and with tears in her eyes forces him 2 kiss da frog,ataru collapses and vomits*

Lum:(grabs him) it is done'tcha

Ataru:Wow,what a gross way 2 be cured

Lum:Lets go home,i wanna show ya my dance moves'tcha
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 06:30:06 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #741 on: March 13, 2007, 06:25:05 PM »
* Dark and Caroline arrives to Tomoboki.
Caroline: look at the smoke coming from the Town.
Dark: I'm not only worried about the smoke, but also the the holes around it.
Ataru (from far away):AAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
Caroline: And you're not worried about Lum's eletricshocks?
Dark: It's not only her. As I always said " I CAN'T EVEN TURN MY BACK AND THIS TURNS INTO A MESS!!!"
Offtopic: I only turn my back for a few days and you mess everything!
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Lum92

• Fan
  • daarin love you <3
« Reply #742 on: March 13, 2007, 06:39:43 PM »
wow.nice stories!!i can do drawings on this story!!!:)
Jack <3

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #743 on: March 13, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »
Off Topic:

Lum92 is back,gentlemen !!!

Indeed yer magic drawing will be enjoyed,lum92 !!!!

Offline Lum92

• Fan
  • daarin love you <3
« Reply #744 on: March 13, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.good job,cosmic.
Jack <3

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #745 on: March 13, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »
Offtopic: welcome back Miss Lum92.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #746 on: March 13, 2007, 07:04:25 PM »
Off Topic:

Indeed today is a lucky day

On Topic:

*After drinking some ice tea,lum92 goes 2 her house,where 2 friends are awaiting her*

Aaron Carter:Good to see ya back,lum92

Lum92:Buon giorno,Aaron,hope u still have that angelic voice i remember

Aaron:I have improved a lot 2 be at yer level

*Aaron and Lum92 practice at the karaoke some uy songs and play some games*

Lum92:wow,that was fun,u know Aaron,tomorrow i am gonna be at Tomobiki high,i want ya 2 meet some friends

Aaron:Sure,it sounds as there u hav a lot of friends,lum92

Lum92:So-da-tcha

*Meanwhile the destroyed iced tea cargo arrives (or crashes) in front of krop home*

Kroptik:I recognize those kind of destruction,a SS pirate ship,damn falling,this is da 3rd cargo they destroy this week,arrggh

*Meanwhile at ataru home,lum is trying 2 teach him some of what she learned wit kroptik,she is been strict with him*

Lum:Still we need 2 improve yer moves,darling`tcha

Ataru:I cant,lum,i wasnt made 2 dance as if i had 9 feet

Lum:Maybe a shocking inspiration will help`tcha

it seems it didnt worked,darling`tcha

Ataru:(sarcasm) well,at least u gave yer best effort (falls 2 da floor)

Lum:I will help ya no matter what,my silly darling`tcha

*10 minutes later ataru awakens*

Ataru:Man,i feel my body aching and my arms tied

Lum:That is because u r tied,silly`tcha

Ataru:WHY DA GUN????

Lum:I researched on the mega-internet and found a device that gives the target supreme dance skills,i am gonna shot ya some waves from it,darling`tcha (shoots)

Ataru:Man,i feel like my body is bein powered by the gods of dance (unties himself and dress in disco suit) lets go 2 a disco,lum,let us have a piece of loving while the getting is hot

Lum:(thinking) wow,it also gave him john travolta speeches`tcha (normal) ok,darling,let me go get other clothes and away we go`tcha

*Once they go 2 da disco they dance*

*lum goes buy some drinks after dancing a lot when a man approaches*

Kenshiro:Hey,miss lum,what r ya doing here at the disco?

Lum:Just dancing and havin fun,ken-kun'tcha

Kenshiro:And yer darling?

Lum:He is dancing there

Kenshiro:Hmm,it seems he has improved his dancing...a lot

Lum:You can bet on it,ken-kun'tcha

Kenshiro:Perhaps i should test his dance skills,miss lum (kenshiro enters da dance floor) hey moroboshi,time 2 meet yer maker as nobody can beat me at this dance revolution

Ataru:Bring it on,cupcake

*kenshiro flexes his shirt with all his energy*

Kenshiro:Let's go !!!

HOKUTO HYAKURETSUKEN DANCE VERSION !!!

*Ataru dodges all the fists and performs dance similar 2 john travolta,everybody cheers but then a judge arrives*

Judge:Hey you 2 cant compete just cuz ya want and...

Kenshiro:Shut up,we r in a battle of men

it seems our battle will be postponed till da prom dance,moroboshi (leaves)

Ataru:I shall be waiting gladly,my friend (then he falls at the floor,he is sleeping as it is 1 am and he didnt sleep)

*In the morning*

Lum:(putting her uniform on) Darling,it is time we go 2 school'tcha

Ataru:After da dance fever i had,i dunno if i will go'tcha

Lum:Darling,we r married and we have 2 do things like a team'tcha

Ten:U better go,ataru,i have heard she has been crazy nutjob these days

Lum:Ten-chan!!!! (sends a small lightning 2 him)

Ten:Owwwww

Lum:Now time we go 2 school,darling'tcha

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 11:24:39 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2007, 01:31:01 AM »
In the school gardens, forgotten and ataru are arguing. Falling, is watching them silently, at some reasonable distance.

Forgotten: Lol moroboshi, I can beat your lust pall.

Ataru: heh, you show no worthy rival for me. I still the greatest.

Forgotten: Ready for a lusty competition?

Ataru: you bet!

Falling: (thinking) this got me the perfect idea to do something mean... hehehe

Both ataru and forgotten start pursuing teh most diverse girls, but Falling trapped Forgotten in one corner

Falling: (grabbed forgotten by his neck): hold your horses pal.

Forgotten: Arrgh, i... can't breath, what the...?

Falling: time to face your destiny man.

Falling had some improved patents from Ryoko's changing sex machine, and turns cody to one girl

Falling: Have fun dude.

Forgotten: hey! man, are you n...

but he don't had time to finish the sentence, he got under ataru's radar and now, ataru is pursuing one yuky hairy legged 'cody girl'. blergh!

Forgotten: (to narrator) Man, i'll kill you for this!

Ok man, i am in safety on this other side from internet, lol

Ataru: baaabe! (wth... yuck, look at those legs.)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:33:04 AM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2007, 02:39:26 AM »
Forgotten: thanks alot, guess i should fix that, i'm going to win this lust battle

*Forgotten takes out a razor from his bag*

Ataru: you carry that around with you

Forgotten: sometimes i'm out late so i bring it to keep my face looking good

*After 30 seconds, forgotten is done*

Ataru: i guy shaving his legs, eww

Forgotten: just for today, i have a cream that will make hair grow overnight, well isnt it time for gym, bye ataru

Ataru: now why didnt i think of that, sensei where are you?

*about half an hour later belldandy arrives at school and sees a female forgotten, playing baseball*

Belldandy: what...

Forgotten: uh oh, wait belldandy i can explain

Belldandy(crying): how could you and your appearance, have you been a...

Forgotten: please belldandy, you should know better then that, this is just a joke falling-sensei played on me because i was competing with ataru, let me get rid of it

*forgotten charges up and releases energy around his body*

Forgotten: there all fixed, one and two

Belldandy(blushing and giggling): ya i can see

Forgotten: oops, got to fix that too

*Forgotten changes his clothes in an instant*

Forgotten: girls gym shorts really are tight

Belldandy: but how could you forgotten, i know we havent had time recently, but am i not woman enough for you

Forgotten: belldandy, your the only woman for me, i guess my pride blinded me and i couldnt let ataru win, i'm sorry belldandy, i shouldnt have done this (yelling at ataru) yo ataru you win

*belldandy moves closer to Forgotten and whispers something in his ear, Forgotten blushes(i dont get nosebleeds)*

Forgotten: now, but school isnt done and your such a good girl

Belldandy: i'm already late and i dont think anything important will happen in class

*Forgotten and belldandy leave school and head home*

Forgotten(Telepathically to ataru): now i win

Ataru: dammit, after all that, wait

*Ataru runs to the street and yells at forgotten*

Ataru: your not the only one(running back to the school), lum where are you...
Posted on: March 14, 2007, 08:29:52 AM
Offtopic: ignore falling's post after this
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #749 on: March 14, 2007, 04:36:16 AM »
As Forgotten and Belldandy leave school a sinister shadow follows them...

Forgotten: We need to get some champagne, this will be a special night for us...

Belldandy: Yes, I can't wait any more... lets hurry up...

They are almost at their house when Forgotten feels that someone is following them...

Forgotten: Someone is following us...

Belldandy: Really??? Who???

Forgotten: Don't no but I'm about to find out...

Forgotten suddenly disappears and shows up behind the follower...

Forgotten: Ah ah... Wasn't expecting me to do that did you... Falli... What??? YOU???

Moosey: Hehe... Hello!!!

Forgotten: Why the hell where you following me???

Belldandy: Oh... Its that weird creature again... Kill it Forgotten before he comes after me again...

Forgotten: Easy Belldandy its all under control... Tell me Moosey why where you following us???

Moosey: I heard what you where going to do so, as always, I thought I could see it to learn how to do it...

Belldandy: Damn pervert... I'll show you something you can learn...

Belldandy starts talking in a weird language and a blue light surrounds Forgotten and Moosey...

Belldandy: Now begone you pervert I'll send you to Jupiter...

Forgotten: Wow... Wait Belldandy... He's grabbing my arm... no wait...

But it was to late in the state of rage that Belldandy was she didn't even notice that she sent Forgotten to Jupiter as well...

Belldandy: Hmm??? Where did Forgotten go???

Suddently... someone grabs Belldandy shoulder...

Belldandy: Oh... Don't scare me like that Forgo... Oh... It's you...

???: I have something to tell you... That you may not like to hear...

Belldandy: W-What is it??? Is it bad news???

???: Yes its very bad news... Its about Forgotten.

Belldandy: Where is Forgotten anyway???

???: Those are the bad news... You see... When you where sending that other guy to Jupiter, Forgotten got the chance he needed and ran away...

Belldandy: What!!! Why did he run away? Today was going to be a special day!!!

???: I don't no but he ran pass me and asked me to give you this note...

Belldandy starts reading the note and finds out that Forgotten ran away because he had another lover that was better than Belldandy...

Belldandy: This cant be right... this is a joke right... (starts screaming) Forgotten where are you... Forgotten... Come back... (starts crying)

???: (Hugs Belldandy and puts her head on his chest) Don't cry... He wasn't good enough for you... you don't need cowards like that...

Belldandy: But I loved him I really did... Why did he do this to me... Why?

???: Well... (thinking) Hehehe my plan is working perfectly...

Belldandy: I know he was acting strange doing weird things like shaving his legs, dressing up as a girl and going into the girls lokerroom... but now this... (starts crying again)

???: There there lets get you home you need to rest... and I'll make you a nice cup of tea...

At Belldandy's house...

???: Here is your tea... (thinking) specialy made of Coca Cola hehe

Belldandy: Thank you... (starts drinking and starts feeling strange) You are being very kind with me... how can I ever repay you for this...

???: You don't need to... I just like to help other people...

Belldandy: But a man like you must have wishes that have never been full filed...

???: Well... not really... (this is getting weird)

Belldandy: But I know your most deep wishes and I'm going to make one of them come true... rigth Sensei???

Falling: W-What???

Belldandy starts hugging him... Falling caught his breath for a moment and enjoying their embrace. After a few moments, she whispered, "I want you!!!" that said Falling knew what was going to happen and just lied back and enjoyed that wonderful moment...

Belldandy: So much of a man, Falling-sensei. That's what you are. A faithful hentai knight who needs a woman...

Falling: Ohhh... Belldandy...

Belldandy: Oh... yesssss...i lovee yooouu...sensei

After that all we could hear from that house was moans and stuff like that...

Meanwhile in Jupiter...

Moosey: Come over here Forgotten... I want you to show me how you do it with a girl...

Forgotten:(running away) Get the hell away from me... I'm not showing you nothing...

Edit:  Well I tryied my best... and no this isn't a dream...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?