Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:29:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Author Topic: Deathmatch II Grand Finale  (Read 4036 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Deathmatch II Grand Finale
« on: October 03, 2007, 01:46:30 AM »
Welcome,ladies and gentlemen,to what will be the end of a long saga that has been wandering on the forum,hope you all enjoy the show but before i wanna dedicate this final tale to the people that made possible the cooperative fics,i am refering all of ya lumaholics  _/-\o_

DEATHMATCH FICTION FINAL TALE

"IF THIS BE THE END"

Prologue:

*Far far away from Japan on a hidden headquarter,several men are gathered*

??: Welcome again,my loyal servants,the time has finally arrived for us to shake the heavens itself,is it safe to assume all yer special preparations are on progress,right?

Shishioh:Aye,milady,just as we speak everything is prepared

Galatea:All that remains to be solved are the fate of the uywarriors

??:Hmm,lately they have been messing our plans,but they are nothing but pests on the way,they should have won some times but no matter,this time they will battle something they cannot beat (looks toward the window) earth is a beautiful place,it is a shame it has been tainted long enough

Dr. Strangelove:We comprehend how you feel,fraulein,this time all the council shall achieve its goal,no matter who tries to oppose us

Kaiser Diabolus:From the ashes a new eden shall arise

*All of them begin to laugh with confidence,who knows what kind of nightmare they will unleash and what kind of person is their main boss,soon we will find out*

Prologue End
Posted on: October 03, 2007, 01:03:08 AM
Chapter 1:

"Love Song"

*We find ourselves at Tomobiki High main gardens,Lum and Ataru are resting*

Ataru:What happens,lum?

Lum:Nothing darling,i am just thinking a nightmare i had,ya know that normally they end up as reality no matter how absurd they are

Ataru:Ohh,can ya tell me yer nightmare? You know i do care even when i dont show it

Lum:Well,it was that... (Kroptik and Sand arrive)

Kroptik:Hey,guys,guess what? they chose the 2 of ya to represent Tomobiki High in the Fall Festival of Dance next friday as the golden couple 2007

Ataru/Lum:They did?!?

Kroptik:yep,maybe that festival will serve so i introduce you a girl i met the other day

Lum:Cool (tries to hide her worries)

*Falling arrives with a shot gun*

Falling:Kroptik,was it you who flooded the bathrooms? :( :(

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: Deathmatch II Grand Finale
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 01:56:54 AM »
Kroptik: What, so!

Falling: are you sure? I'll make you dress again that pink sports bra for your fatty boobies, and that yellow skirt!

Sand: Hey, falling sensei, krop's been all the time with me, it wasn't him! maybe the stormtroopers...

Falling: ok, i'll check them

Sand use his powers do make a sanded obscene object, with a parallel line and two spheres at each side in fallings rear side, that keep following him all the way

Lum: Sand, that wasn't polite, dat'cha, you need some good manners, you weren't that way!

Sand: sorry, you are right

Kroptik: Hey, but that matches him that way :P

Ataru: I wish mine was as big as that...

Lum: Darling, i like the way you are
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 02:05:55 AM »
Ataru:Hey,i dunno how alien girls think on it,but believe me,size does matter

Kroptik:I am gonna get sick (pukes a lot,in fact more than any normal being does)

Lum:You should go to the nurse office,kroptik

Kroptik:It is ok,lum,just some ice tea and i will be good as new

*At one of Falling classes*

Student:Sensei,what is that thing behind ya? (falling shoots him with a dart)

Falling:Ok,another one of ya that asks da same will have to do 9 times the math exam

Students:Ok
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 02:17:26 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 02:16:39 AM »
Falling: Ok, now, calculate the Co sen of teh tanget from 783 + 2 * 76 / 44

------------------

Lum: Darling...

Ataru: Yep Lum?

Lum: shall we start practicing the dance?

Ataru: Long ago, you had lessons with kroptik, you don't forget it so easly, you don't need more practising.

Lum: Darling, but you need it, and i'll teach ya'tcha!
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 02:17:52 AM »
*meanwhile sandstorm went to forgotten house so they could play some videogames and to deliver forgotten his homework since the latter hasnt been able to go 2 school*

Sand:Which game shall we play?

Forgotten:My newest Zelda game,neat,isnt it?

Sand:Zelda games are for queer people,forgotten,dats da kind of games that Luigay used to play

Forgotten:Take back what you just said,punk

Sand:Nay,forgotten,i am strong on my beliefs

Forgotten:Why,i oughta

*Just when forgotten and sand were about to beat the crap out of each other,belldandy appeared with forgotten's food so they had to calm down*

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 02:36:30 AM »
Forgotten: (whispering) i won't forgive you this.

Sand: (whispering) today i am sporty, we'll solve this playing sports, ok?

Forgotten: Deal.
Follow your dreams...

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 03:07:18 AM »
Jataru: Don't worry Lum I will teach him.

Lum: Jataru-kun, when did you arrived?

Jataru: I can be a powerfull magician but I'm also an experient dancer.

Lum: So please Jataru-kun can you help Darling?

Ataru: But Lum can this conviced magician teach me how to dance, I doubt.

Jataru: If you don't want to know how to dance, ok I will take your place and dance with Lum.

Ataru: Fine, I accept to teach me.

Lum: Darling.  :)

Jataru: I will teach you how to dance the Waltz with a little of Tango in the middle.

Lum: Seems hard.

Jataru: Don't worry Lum, I will just teach him the basics and if he learns it I will move to the advanced dance. So Ataru are you ready?

Ataru: Let's DANCE!!!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:23:43 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 04:28:12 PM »
*Lum leaves to let them practice,Jataru lessons just begin to get harder after 3 hours of practice as ataru collapses on the ground,he is very tired,in dat precise moment Lum returns*

Lum:Hey,guys,hows the training going? i brought you some snacks and ... (notices ataru unconcious) darling!!!  :'(

Jataru:Dont worry,he is just sleeping,i am amazed to see he got tired just for dancing

Lum:It happened once when i couldnt speak Japanese,well,i shall take him home (lifts ataru on her arms)

Jataru:Since when you get that degree of strenght?!?  ???

Lum:I have been lifting weights and training with Geese Howard every sunday,but still darling is kinda heavy  :P

Jataru:Why dont ya wake him up?

Lum:Hmm,ok (makes ataru chew some of her spicy food,he awakens trying to ease the burning on his tongue*

Ataru:WAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEE EEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs)

Lum:Darling,wait for me !!! (goes behind him)

Jataru:Ohh,well(leaves)

*Meanwhile not so far,at Tomobiki slums,a mysterious being awaits his chance,he is holding an old box,but that isnt da problem for now,lets head towards Tomobiki Police Dept,where the goddamn best detective and sex machine,John Shaft argues with his boss*

Shaft:There is no way you is gonna make the shaft-man go as some kind of babysitter on a school dance,boss

Chief:Shut yer piehole,bitch,you may be a legend but you cant disrespect me,dawg,so you is gonna go there undercover for that Fall Festival,ever since those horned aliens arrived on earth Tomobiki has become their personal amusement park,ya dig?

Shaft:*sigh* Ok,chief,when is da festival?

Chief:Next friday

*At Forgotten house,he is having dinner with belldandy and sandstorm*

Forgotten:(pretending to be coughing) *Cough*You*Cough*Dead*Cough*Sandstorm*Cough*

Belldandy:Are you ok,forgotten?

Sand:Yeah,man,have ya been feeling queer lately?

Forgotten:No,sandstorm,how about you?

Belldandy:*sigh* Is it having a calm dinner asking too much? you wouldnt like me when i am angry  }:|
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:45:30 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 01:28:13 AM »
Sand: shame on you Forgotten, we have a lady here, try to be polite. Btw, this food is good!

Forgotten: Is there any food that isn't good for you?

Sand: Falling sensei food? remember the camping from teh nature class with him?

Forgotten (finally leaving a smile): lol, yeah, he's a disaster cooking...
Follow your dreams...

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 05:34:11 AM »
Sand: Well, finally got ya to smile, zelda freak

Forgotten: that's it your done

Belldandy: honey...

Forgotten: don't worry, don't worry

*forgotten presses a button under the table*

Sand: ya and what are you going to do

Forgotten: 5...4...3...2....goodbye

*Sand is rocketed out of the house and lands miles away*

Forgotten: now why was he over again, other then to bug me

Belldandy: I think to cheer me up

Forgotten: well i think its time i got out of this slum and got back to school and back with everyone else

Belldandy: well this is wonderous news

Forgotten: now where is my school uniform

Belldandy: its been so long i can't remember

*meanwhile back with Sand, a weird fog is in the air*

Sand: damn that forgotten, where did that trick come froooooooommmmmmmmm..... .....

*sand passes out*

????:ha ha ha, one down, take him away, so predictable forgotten
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
*The unknown being and his small armada become balls of light and enter Forgotten house,however in contrast to sand,the memory god notices them*

Forgotten:Belldandy,could you make a favor? (whispers on her ear)

Belldandy:Ok,forgotten

*Forgotten stands up and proceeds to go towards his living room*

Forgotten:You can make yerself visible,dylan

*Dylan and Co. become visible*

Dylan:Yer skills are as sharp as ever,brother,but now you are outnumbered,tonight you perish so i will be the new memory god (to soldiers) Attack Him!!!

*Forgotten focuses a small sample of his power to increase the age rate of the soldiers,they become powder*

Forgotten:Is that all?

Dylan:Hmph,I wanted to honor of killing ya for myself anyways

*Both brothers struggle in battle,they are nearly equals,they blast away with all power,Forgotten grabs his brother and teleports towards Forgotten Old House at an unknown dimension*

Forgotten:This way we wont destroy anything valuable,tell me how you came back?

Dylan:Ohh,you would be amazed (creates a flame sword and tries to impale Forgotten)

*Forgotten summons King Arthur spirit to shield the sword attack,Forgotten sends an energy ball that makes dylan glow green*

Dylan:That wont save you at all

Forgotten:Ohh really? (suddenly a rift is opened,from it arrives Belldandy,she takes forgotten away)

Dylan:Come back,here (tries to fly,but he finds himself unable to leave the old house) this has to be a barrier,i shall break it (shoots it but it just redirects dylan attack 2 him) WHY?!?

Forgotten:Stop been a crybaby,dylan,that barrier wont be down until the one that erected it dies,and that person is Belldandy,my immortal girlfriend,the green glow will nullify yer powers,now have fun with King Arthur,he shall accompany ya for all eternity (leaves)

Dylan:NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*Meanwhile sandstorm awakens in what seems to be an abandoned warehouse*

Sand:where am i?

??:Outside city limits,kiddo,dylan brought ya,cousin,he is always a dull boy but fear not,soon the fun shall start,hehehehe (sand tries to clobber him but his hands turn into spaghetti)

Sand:(takes a look to da guy) Oh no,you cant be...

??:Oh,yeah,i am ...

*It is Thursday,Lum and Ataru are jogging,on the way they meet the Virility Demon,that finally recovered his Vespa Bike*

Virility:I will get yer soul,moroboshi

Ataru:Get a life,old fart (they run more faster)

Lum:Darling,can we stop a little bit? i am hungry

Ataru:Ok,how about we have a beefbowl?

*they arrive and order some beefbowls*

Morris the Cook:Here ya go,loverbirds (tries to hide an evil chuckle)

*After they eat,Lum and Ataru begin to feel funny,they leave the store*

*10 minutes later ataru is found speaking to a chihuahua dog as if it were Lum,not so far from there Lum was detected speaking with the Red Cloak as if it were her darling*

Morris:(on a cell phone) Boss,all is according 2 plan,i fed the leech and the alien with the Confusion Meat

??:Good,they needed a small variation,think of this as a wedding gift i offer to them,tomorrow we shall start the pandemonium

Morris:Yessir

*Some hours later,Lum and "ataru" go to the Dancing studio just to test jataru lessons*

Lum:You have improved a lot,darling

Red Cloak:(playing along) Of course i did  ;D

Kenshiro:Hey,sosuke,isnt she Lum ? ya know,the one married to Moroboshi

Sosuke:Yeah,kenshiro,all the time i get to see her she is with other men,i pity her husband

Kenshiro:I see,but why is dat man using makeup? Lum is getting strange in how she chooses men

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »
Later on, sand and kaede are drifting in space, going to neptune, and having a dinner...

Kaede: Sand, i have one important thing to tell you... I will need to be away for unknown time...
It is about my Kunoichi training, i need to work around my skills, and evolve my warrior level.
My old Sensei is gathering all the girls that learn with her, the ninja skills, and we need to make our last test, but the training is hard, and take all our time...

Sand: but it will be some months?

Kaede: unknown time... It can be even years, i will miss all our friends... But this sacrifice will be for good, when i return, i'll be much more skilled.

Sand: I understand... Now i also understand why you wanted to come to neptune...

Kaede: Our first date was here, unexpected for me, but funny...

They give hands, and remain in silence for a while...
They arrived now. Outside the ship, just the same place they were before... One sentimental hug is given...

Sand: I will miss you my dear, and I swear, once you come back, i'll marry you

Kaede: Oh Sand... Leaves one tear

they kept hugged, it can be the last one, no one knows the dangers kaede will see, and no one knows if she will pass it all ok.
Faith of both is strong, and they want this hard time for both, to pass away, and stay again together...

This couple keep on their romantic, and at same time, nostalgic last date, when she needs to leave...

-------------------------------

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:51:25 PM by Cosmic King »
Follow your dreams...

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 05:07:38 PM »
I would just like to say to everybody I am BACK!!
On a distant planet but not as much as most of the home planets of those who visit Earth, we find MooseChangerPat on Jupiter.
Eldor: So it has finally come to pass.  After these last few years I have bgen training you, you have been nothing but a perverted psychopath.  But despite all your faults you have in fact mastered all the skills that I can teach you.  I am proud of you yet I do not think that you are ready for the challenge that awaits you.  Darkdevil is more poweful than you can fathom.
Moosey: I'm not so sure of that old man.  As it is I have powers that even the most powerful of beings can not even think of!
Eldor: I KNOW that you blockhead.  But Darkdevil isn't exactly going to try playing by any particular rules.  And there are other reasons I do not want you going back to EARTH!!!
MooseChangerPat: It is where I belong Eldor.  There are many reasons I must go back to Earth.
Clair: Wait a minute here... you can't be thinking of... MooseChangerPat!!  You know that Lum is a happily married women!
Eldor: THAT'S WHAT HE WAS THINKING OF?!  Have you completely lost your mind!?  From what I can see in her future she's most likely going to bear a child fairly soon!!
MooseChangerPat: I DON'T CARE ELDOR!!!  I love her and that's it.  I know I may not be able to ever be with her romanticly but I'll be damned if I don't involve myself somehow in her life!  Just being near her, even if we were just friends at this point is enough for me.  Every night I am alone thinking of her drives knives into my soul and just to see her smile or hear her sweet laugh would be enough to make me the happiest man in the world. I have to go back to Earth and there is no way I will let you stop me!
Eldor: You do realize you aren't exactly a man but I see your point.  Then I shall come with you.  I refuse to have gone through so much to train you just to watch you die.
Clair: Then I suppose I shall be joining both of you.
Eldor: HOWEVER!!  Moosey you shall have to change into a completely human form.  With your antlers you are too much of a target for Dark Devil.
With a wave of his mighty wings Eldor made MooseChangerPat's antlers a thing of the past and now they were ready to go with the new changes, not only in the way that MooseChangerPat apeared but also in the magical powers he now possesed.

Don't become a dum, rum, bum, Love Lum!
How many of you played D&D since age 4?
Yoai Fangirls make me sad #1 Lum Fan on the Adult Swim Boards

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »
*On Earth,Lum is finally free from the confusion meat and decided to find Ataru as the dance day was approaching,little she knew that her UFO had been ransacked while she was with the Red Cloak,but leaving that aside,the party day has come*

Forgotten:Yo,sand,why the long face?

Sand:Nothing,forgotten,i was just thinking on someone i may not see for a while,you are lucky to have bell-chan on a 24/7 basis,i truly envy ya

Forgotten:Ohhh

DJ:Welcome to the Fall Festival 2007,this is yer pal DJ Lethal and lets give a warm welcome for the golden couple 2007 : Ataru and Lum Moroboshi !!!

*Lum and Ataru are on a room behind the party,waiting for the signal so they can enter*

Lum:C'mon darling,it is time we go out

Ataru:Dunno,lum,i am very shy

Lum:Yeah,right,that never stopped  ya from girl hunting

Ataru:That was just my lust,lum,ya know you are special to me and i dont want to ruin our time together and...

Lum:Darling,dont worry,you wont ruin anything if we stand together

Ataru:Yeah,you are right

*DJ Lethal calls for them again,this time they finally appear,meanwhile Mendo is discussing somethings with Shinobu and the stormtroopers while he tries to drink some fruits punch*

Shaft:(wielding a magnum .357)Put yer hands on the air,playa,i aint gonna let ya drug the drink so ya "get easy access" to them girls

Mendo:Beg your pardon? i wasnt gonna do that

Shaft:Tell that to the jury,mother-trucker,as long as me,Shaft,serves as chaperone,nobody is gonna get raped by you and them nerds that are probably yer flunkies

Stormtroopers:Hey,dont try to involve us on this

*Suddenly shaft is trampled by all of mendo's fangirls that wouldnt allow the chaperone to hurt their "man"*

Cosmic:Wotta revoltin' development

Falling:Aye,by the way,havent ya seen Kroptik? he told us he was gonna present us his new girlfriend

Cosmic:I talked to him 2 hours ago,he still has some affairs on Tecas so he may come later

DJ:Ok,ghouls and boyles,ooopps,i meant girls and boys,here is a song requested by some guy named Janus,this is

"Land of Confusion" by Genesis

I mustve dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
Theyre moving into the street.

Now did you read the news today
They say the dangers gone away
But I can see the fires still alight
There burning into the night.

Theres too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Cant you see
This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands were given
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth living in.

Ooh superman where are you now
When everythings gone wrong somehow
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour.

This is the time
This is the place
So we look for the future
But theres not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion.

To make it a place worth living in.

I remember long ago -
Ooh when the sun was shining
Yes and the stars were bright
All through the night
And the sound of your laughter
As I held you tight
So long ago -

I wont be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
Were not just making promises
That we know, well never keep.

Too many men
Theres too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Cant you see
This is a land of confusion.

Now this is the world we live in
To make it a place worth fighting for.

And these are the names were given
Stand up and lets start showing
Just where our lives are going to.

*Suddenly all lights go off*

Everybody:Hey,what gives? who forgot to pay the electricity bill?

*The main door opens violently,smoke is everywhere,but it isnt normal smoke*

Ataru:Hey,this smells like marijuana

Lum:How do you know the smell of marijuana,darling?

Ataru:You dont wanna know

*Music starts,it is Thriller by Michael Jackson,one spotlight turns on the center of the building and on that center appears...*

MC Morpheus:I AM BACK,BEYATCHES!!!! MC MORPHEUS IS INDA HOUSE!!!!

Everybody:Oh,no,anyone but you

*After MC Morpheus made his entrance, werewolves,gangsta zombies,50 Cent and many weirdos enter the party uninvited,wreaking havok*

Shaft:Damn,i should have brought my M-16

*The Marijuana smoke begins to alter the mood of all the Tomobiki Students as they begin 2 "trip"*

Sandstorm:What do ya *cough* want here *cough* cousin Morpheus?

Morpheus:Ohh,i thought ya knew,cuz,lemme spell it down for y'all,i was all day waiting for my invitation to come here and yet i didnt saw any shizznit and nobody disrespects me,you know what i mean,playas?

Ataru:There were no invitations,this is a free party and (begins to laugh without control due to the gas) hahahahahaha

Morpheus:Regardless of that,nigga,y'all should be grateful that me and my crew are spicing up yer festivity in our newest crusade

Dark:Another of yer putrid and absurd fantasies

Morpheus:STFU,nigga pussycat,this time is for real,i was called by them Elder Gods of Funky-Town nearby Asgard,they is the greatest master rappers in all dis solar system and they asked yours truly to convert all the Milky Way in funkiest galaxy ever,this crusade starts today

*Taking advantage that the students are barely on their 5 senses due to the marijuana smoke,Morpheus uses his magic to turn them into funky stereotypes of the 80s and early 90s*

Morpheus:We are gonna party all night long,y'all
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:19:21 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
Dark: I really hate this.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.