Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:06:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 210
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 143281 times)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #645 on: September 23, 2008, 01:19:41 AM »
Offtopic: What the hell???

No one died Miss Cata... at least I think so...

The RIP sign was for the Nightmare Battles Topic... because no one posted there anymore... since you, Cosmic, Sand and Dark stoped posting...

So... please don't go killing inocent people...  :icon_mrgreen:
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #646 on: September 23, 2008, 01:32:30 AM »
maybe we shall start a new plot? :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #647 on: September 23, 2008, 10:35:05 PM »
Oh...!  LOL I'm such a silly head! So let's include the new members and those who weren't battling along with us. Any ideas for the new NB?

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #648 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »
Start 10 years later...

Tomobichi is facing a new danger from out of space... and the only ones that can save earth (Tomobichi) are the forgotten UY Warriors... Only one problem... they don't know where they are... until they remember a name that could lead them to find the UY Warriors and save Earth... That name is... Cherry... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #649 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:53 AM »
We are gonna die. }:|
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #650 on: September 24, 2008, 02:19:55 AM »
Tomobiki citizens heads to Cherry, who try to avoid his way to summon the lost warriors...
Well, it was enough a payment of 1ton of food for Cherry to change his mind.
He used to like the old warriors, only when they didn't sent his flying out the sky.

In his attempts to locate them, he gets intercepted accidentally by Dark's spirit, who's in meditation in hell.
Follow your dreams...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #651 on: September 25, 2008, 12:25:11 AM »
Wait Sand I have an Idea...

Who wants to join in this saga should make their own intro... for example...

What he was doing until now... How Cherry found him and bring him back to Tomobichi or Earth...

Its better than we going arround trying to find everyone at the same time... as for the rest we will insert then in the story as it progresses...

But this is just an idea...

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #652 on: September 25, 2008, 12:59:23 AM »
yes, it's a good one...
who starts? and... what about we include in the plot our team partners too? like ody with belldandy and so on
Follow your dreams...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #653 on: September 25, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
LoL... yes that's would be good to... because you want to be Sand and Kaede... LoL

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #654 on: September 25, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »
yeah :P
she was a fun person to team up btw, wish one day she would appear  ^_^
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #655 on: September 25, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »
So... may I be the first?

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #656 on: September 25, 2008, 02:09:30 AM »
yes please, ladies first.

Sand winks at his 'old' friend
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #657 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58:31 AM »
Ok... Here goes.

***10 years after the 1st UYWFB (Urusei Yatsura's World Fan Battle) began some warriors took trips and left the known land to never been seen ever since. Some warriors kept training. Others enjoying peace and resting. A group of scientists discovered a group of VOS (Vandals of Space) that were planing to harm Tomobichi. The VOS' reputation is based on the families and the people that they have bothered and murdered. Actually The VOS are responsible for destroying 38% of plantes on the Universe. The Police can't do anything about it. No one can. Tomobichi is doomed. Or am I wrong? In fact there's a solution but to find it... we have to speak to the one that provoques vomits just by looking at his face. Yes, you got it right. I'm talking about Cherry. Our second adventure begins with Cherry travelling around Tomobichi to inform the UY warriors of the danger. Cherry first stop is in front of a closet in the middle of an abandoned art school.***

Cherry (thinking to himself): Hmm... I sense a strong energy coming from this closet. This ain't no ordinary closet.

***Cherry knocks at the closet's door to get some answer or to make the door open but nothing happened. Cherry knocked harder... and even harder but the Closet remained closed and silent.***

Cherry (Screaming): CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!? I HAVE SOMETHING INPORTANT TO SAY TO YOU!!!

Closet: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

***Cherry grabs a huge hammer and aims it towards the closet, then prepares to hit it and then the closet's doors open widely. Someone in a PJs comes out and everyone could see she was really sleepy.***

Cherry: WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG?

Cata: Dude... chill out. I was taking a nap.

Cherry: A NAP?!?! YOU WERE NAPPING IN THERE FOR 10 YEARS!

Cata: Huh? You serious? Well in that case... see you again in 10 years.

Cherry: I have something important to tell you! You can't go. You have a mission.

Cata: A mission you say? What kind of mission you have for me?

Cherry: Maybe breakfast would help me to explain it better to you.

Cata: Forget it creep. I know you too well to fall for that one. Now, if you'll excuse me I'll go to sleep.

Cherry: You must not go. Tomobichi is in danger! You and the rest of the warriors must fight to protect it!

Cata: Keep dreaming but watch out for the bedside table.

Cherry: I'm serious. Would you like if our planet were destroyed?

Cata: What? Who and how are he or she going to turn our planet into shreds?

Cherry: Have you ever heard about The VOS?

Cata: Yeah once or twice but I wasn't paying any atention. I was at my Spaceshift Driving Lessons.

Cherry: You fool! You should always have your ears and eyes really open and always looking for information.

Cata: Whatever. What else can you tell me about this mission?

Cherry: The VOS aren't 163 members anymore. They're 402284 members now according to the data of yesterday. Everyday 245 members are added now. Only 29 dies of old age.

Cata: Old age? I wonder why after 10 years you're still alive.

Cherry: You should respect the elders.

Cata: I know but you don't desearve respect. You desearve being hit. Thanks for the visit but I'm really tired. Have a nice day Cherry.

***Cata locks herself inside of the closet but she could still hear Cherry's voice.***

Cherry: Then I guess you don't want this letter from Tomobichi's Government and Secret Services. Aw well... So we're really doomed.

***Cata quickly gets out of the closet.***

Cata: Alright I'm out of the closet. Give me the letter and explain whatever you want that is important for the mission because I accept the mission.

Cherry: Good! And I accept your lunch's invitation.

Cata: I didn't invite you to anything at all.

Cherry: Nowadays youngsters can't remember what they said 5 minutes ago.

Cata: Here's an apple. Now hurry up with the details because I have lot of stuff to do.

Cherry: In this letter you'll find everything you need to know.

*** Cata read the letter and packed her stuff and went to the Training Forest to get herself ready to some action. After Cherry's meeting  with Cata, he decided to meet...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #658 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:52 AM »
*After battling some zombies at the forest,Cata decides to eat some chicken at a restaurant nearby and after she finished eating,she realizes she has no money on her wallet*

Waiter: Is there any problem,mademoiselle?

Cata: Well,It seems I dont have any money :o

Waiter: I am afraid you will have to come with me

*Cata and the waiter arrive at the last floor of the restaurant,Cata feels a strong and demonic aura nearby,the waiter presents himself before an unknown man*

??: What have you brought me now?

Waiter: Another deadbeat customer,my lord

??: I see,you may leave now

Waiter: Ok (leaves)

??: (talking to Cata) I must admit you have guts for trying to eat without paying,kuso,but now you must suffer the consequences of such offense (using a quick movement of his hand,he manages to destroy Cata's armored chestplate)

Cata: Cant we solve our problems without violence?

??: Silence,baka onna,you sealed yer fate when you decided to cheat me (reveals himself) COLONEL SANDERS!!!

Cata: WTF?!?!?

Sanders: I am capable of destroying you with the weakest of all my ougis,but I will give you a chance to live if you become a spokeswoman for my restaurant,you would look absolutely cute with a dress

Cata: NEVER!!!

Sanders: I see you decided to become the bride of death instead of my offer of fame and fortune

Cata: Even if you beat me,you would only gain my flesh,not my soul,cabron (prepares to battle)

Sanders: Good,I will chisel that phrase in your gravestone,prepare to sleep forever

*Both fighters start their bloody battle without realizing they have an audience*

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #659 on: September 25, 2008, 03:51:55 AM »
...well, Cherry decides to meet the spanking maniac named SandStorm.
He travels to the last knew spot from Sand, to Portugal. Cherry infiltrates himself in the kitchen from one commercial flight Jet from mendo's air service, that's leading to Portugal.

Once they arrive, or let it be, Cherry was discovered and kicked out in flight from the plane (don’t ask how the plane didn’t lost his cabin pressure at 1000 feet’s high, and cherry survived the fall) he arrives, or better, crash in what was Sand house

Cherry: hmmmm… this house looks abandoned for ages… Let me see the fridge… Ah, spam food BANZAI! (and starts eating all the food there, even if some got their validity expired 10 years ago)

he keeps walking around each corner from the house, he see one letter, and some routes in one plasma powered laptop

Cherry: Now I understand the sadness around this place… I shall give up on him, nowhere to be found near…

in the moment cherry was to leave, he get’s stuck in one trap that enables the spank-the-invader 1420TR-S Limited Edition spanking machine who start’s spanking violently Cherry, sending him in flight, crashing in the upper level of the house, and hitting one self-destroy button

>>>DESTRUCTION IN…

Cherry: Who dear lord, might every soul around this place rest in…

>>>BOOOAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM!<<<

Cherry: I have no regret in my life styyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyleeeeeeeee …

And disappears in the sky, leading to space.

>>>ATTENTION! Intruder approaching, intruder approaching<<<

Sand: Intruder? In the subspace highway? Wha?... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

in this moment Sand see cherry in the PTCS sky-rover windshield

Cherry: sorry about your house we need to talk!

Sand: No way I’ll let you in, I almost had one accident, and I need to take care of my 15 children and…

Hon, let him in, I have one surprise for our old monk friend. And Kaede appears, grinning, one evil grin

Cherry: tomobiki is in great danger. We need your help to protect it from the VOS. Have you heard about them?

Sand: Yeah, when I taught Cata how to drive one spaceship I told her…

Cherry: Oh?

Sand: Well, time’s over, thank’s for the visit appear anytime soon, we gotta stuff to do.

Cherry: Stop! Help us please!

Kaede: Or?...

cherry gulps, seeing her and the kids with diverse masochism artefacts

Cherry: (murmuring) no one respect the old man anymore… (now normal) OR I WILL BLOW YOUR HOUSE! (and does one angel face)

Sand: ok old folk count me in, we need some good distraction anyway.

transform cherry into one rock statue, and kaede spanks him back to Earth, making him land in his tent.

Now, it’s time for another visit…

Follow your dreams...