Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:26:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 143255 times)

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #630 on: February 22, 2008, 10:01:54 PM »
Dark:..., but I'm older.
* Dark turns into a cow and jumps over Cata, with the intention to suffocate her
Cata: I can't breath... Get...off of me...
Dark: Don't worry, Miss Cata, it's just until you are unconscious.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #631 on: February 23, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »
***Cata starts thinking of a way to get rid of "Darcow" but she couldn't resist for much longer. She had to come with something very quick.

(What is in orange is Cata's thoughts)

Cata: I gotta get away from him... Cow - Milk - Food    Stupid hungry stomach! Let's try again... Cow - Beef - Food    Not again! I'm going nowhere if this continues like this...!
Dark: It's a wonderful day, isn't it Miss Cata?

Cata: Yes... specially... for me!

Cata: Cow vs Cat = Horns vs Claws, Speed and resistance Hmm, I might have a shot if I can hit him in his teats.

***Cata tried to reach Dark's teats but it was just too far away for Cata's arms... Cata was about to choke when she noticed the Cow's tail. Cata grabbed it with one paw, then she pulled herself a little bit but Dark was aware of her plan. Dark moves his tail violentely so that she could remain underneath him. Cata was hanging on by one little paw and she was starting to slip. It looked like she was going to split in two parts. Cata kept holding on the tail and then, surprisingly she caught the tail with the other paw. Cata was now closer to being free. Dark pulled his tail with lots of strenght but Cata was able to not let it go.  Dark lost sensibility on his tail so he thought that Cata had released it. Dark was still with his derriere in Cata's body and he looked at "her". Dark couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing... Cata had escaped from a huge cow while she was choking... Dark searched for her but he couldn't find her. Cata was still on his tail and then she jumped to Dark's head. Dark jumped and moved and ran trying to get rid of her. He looked up and saw 5 claws pointed at his eyes. But when Cata was going to blind him, Dark turned himself into...***
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:28:48 AM by cata »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #632 on: February 23, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »
... his cat form.
Dark: How about some kitten kung-fu?
Cata: Bring it on!
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Dark: Quit, Miss Cata, you've already lost.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:08:41 PM by Lum-chan »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #633 on: February 24, 2008, 12:10:43 AM »
*Cata fells exhausted,her cat body doesnt allow her to exploit all her skills,her conciousness begins to dissapear when...Alumxander appeared with an antidote,she regains her true form*

Dark:Hey,that aint fair,ya little whippersnapper  :(

Alumxander:She is not yours to be defeated,cat,i would see that yer ass is kicked

Dark:(making some warm up exercises) You sure about that,kiddo? I dont need a big effort to rip yer eyeballs and putting them in yer mouth,y'know

Alumxander:Benten's training has improved my skills,but i shall let my fists do my speaking now

Dark:DIE!!!!

*Both warriors clash,dark manages to slice Alumxander's chest 12 times as well as burning him with soul-fire, but the former cheater delivers 10 straight punches to Dark ribs,breaking them,Alumxander then grabs Dark and performs the German Suplex*

Dark:(vomiting blood) Impossible,you were nothing but a wimpy mother-sucker,benten's training doesnt give this kind of superhuman deeds,answer me

*Dark doesnt receive any answer,alumxander is barely breathing after delivering his attacks to the demon lord*

Dark:I see,the power of yer passion allowed ya to overcome me,even for a small degree of time,and now you lay before me,so inoffensive...so fragile

*Dark is about to deliver the coup de grace (finishing blow),but he just simply turns his back to the 2 motionless warriors,he claims his prize (some of cata's money) and proceeds to girl hunt some more*
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 12:18:00 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2008, 01:01:18 AM »
Caroline: Dark!
Watashi: Where are you going?
Aisha: Come back.
Dark: Damn... tries to find a place to hide Where to?... I've got it!
* Dark turnsAlumxander into an orange cat, just like Dark, and hides himself in the bushes
Caroline: There you!
Watashi: We've been looking all over for you.
* Caroline grabs alum-cat, and sees Cata fainted.
Caroline: What is Cata? Have you've two been fighting again
Watashi: Don't worry, I'll take her.
* Watshi grabs Cata
Watashi to the suposed Dark: You'll apologise to her as soon as you awake, young man.
* Caroline  and Watashi continue their path carrying Cata and Alumxander with them.
* Dark gets out of his hide out.
Dark: Finally! Now to...
* Dark sees Aisha staring at him.
Dark:I...I...I was...
Aisha: I'm hungry, lets go to eat.
* Aisha grabs the real Dark and takes him to a restaurant, in the opposite direction of Caroline and Watashi.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
Offtopic: You're always running away...!  :(

***Cata wakes up at a place that she had never seen. She thought she had died and she was in the so called "Heaven". Suddenly someone appears. It was Watashi carrying some food and some medicine.***

Watashi: Good to see that you are finnaly awaken. Eat up, take your medicine and leave this place. I wanna have a date with my dear beloved Dark.

Cata: Nice to see you, too. You can have him all for yourself but I have some unfinished business with him first.

Watashi: After all of what you made him suffer?

Cata: Made him suffer? He was always turned himself into weird things and I was just trying to keep myself alive!

Watashi: Oh yeah? Then how do you explain his faint?

Cata: He fainted? Maybe he fainted because of his joy for seeing you... ???

Watashi: Nice try. Hurry up, Miss.

***Watashi left the room and went to Da--- I meant Alumxander's room. He was still sleeping***

Watashi: Honey! I'm back. I'm going to take good care of you. I'm sorry to have left you with this crazy woman that claims to be your wife or whatever she says.

Caroline: Hey! Don't you say such lies in front of him! Deep inside he knows I'm the only one good enough for him.

***Watashi hugged Alumxander's head. Caroline's reaction was to hug his chest. Both of them were getting pretty upset with each other while Alumxander was getting choked and couldn't breathe. Cata opened the door and got surprised for their behaviour. Cata splitted them and restored Alumxander's health condition. Alumxander opened his eyes and saw Cata. Somehow, Cata felt Alumxander's presence in Dark's body but she didn't care much and she was ready to leave the room. Alumxander didn't know yet he was a cat so, he jumped right out of bed, loosing his balance but landing on his paws to stop Cata from leaving him there "alone". Watashi and Caroline got really pissed off with Alumxander's behaviour and got caught and locked in his bed. Cata was kicked out from Watashi's home because they believed that Dark was cheating with Cata. What will happen to Alumxander?***
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:54:42 AM by cata »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #636 on: February 24, 2008, 01:41:50 AM »
Offtopic: He will die...again.
Oh, Miss Cata, just one detail, when you said the name Aisha, I think you meant Caroline. Aisha wasn't in the present moment with Alumxander.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:49:49 AM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Kunoichi Kaede

• Big Fan
  • Anime 4ever!!!
« Reply #637 on: February 27, 2008, 08:53:10 PM »
**Aisha removes her face,it is Kunoichi Kaede,and the restaurant is full of spanking students**

Dark:Oh,damn  :-X

Kaede:Smile,dark-chan,you will be of great use for us spankers  ;D ;D ;D
Our dreams are limitless

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #638 on: February 27, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »
Sand: Welcome dark, you are our VIP guest... Sally Spanknovitch it's here, our top student, will do the graduate in you. ;)

Dark: No!

Kaede: Oh, C'mon dark, she's a gal, with a big front equipment like you like.

Dark. hmmmmm, tasty!

Sally: So cute, this kitty, are you ready? heheheheh
Follow your dreams...

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #639 on: February 27, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »
Dark: Nope.
* Dark creates a large quantaty of smoke.
Sand: What *cof* are you doing? *cof*
Kaede: I can't breath.
* Everyone in the restaurant faints.
Dark: Hey, I don't stink that bad... do I?
* Dark gets out of the restaurant and meets face to face with Cata. They stare to each other for a while.
* Suddenly Cata is about to draw an axe or a sword. She searchs for them, but she remembers that Dark has eaten them all.
Dark: What are you doing, Miss Cata?
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #640 on: February 27, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
*Distracted by Cata,Dark is captured by some of Sandstorm's followers and after 8 hours of endless spanks,darkdevil loses conciousness and is sent to an hospital.Then after his operations,he is finally awakening*

Dark:Ohh,what the hell...? (notices he is all covered by bandages and surrounded by doctors)

Dr. House:I wouldnt try to move if i were you,kitty

Dark:Gregory House?!? Didnt i took away yer soul eons ago?

Dr. House:That is what everybody says,kiddo

Dark:Why am i on a hospital?

Dr. House:What? you prefer to be in a veterinary clinic? Nah,i dont think so,you were sent here after by some goons sent by Shutaro Mendo and a girl named Aisha if i am not mistaken (takes a sip of his coffee)

Dark:I see,how much was my body damaged by that gang of spankers? some bones broken?

Dr. House:(imitating a buzzer) Wrong,all of them were broken as well as 78 % of yer muscles,but dont worry,me and my gang of disciples have managed to save all we could

Dark:All you could?!?

Dr. House:You wont be able to function as you used to,mi amigo,but dont lose hope,just look at the success i am even when my injured leg

Dark:(sarcasm) How helpful  :-\

Dr. House:(grabbing dark and sitting him on a wheelchair) How about i take you for a ride,kitty? there is something i wanna show to you

*After 10 minutes,they arrive into a obscure room*

Dark:What is here?

*Dr. House turns on the lights*

Dr. House:All of this are the medicines you are gonna need to "recover" some of yer body functions

Dark:I cant pay for all of that,i have no wallet

Dr. House:I will find a way for you to pay  })
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:35:09 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #641 on: February 27, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »
Dark: You want me to revive your left leg muscle?
Dr. House: That would be a strat, but that would only be possible if you were a god or something as powerful as him.
Dark: Two things. Point one, when you treat god as "him", you should treat the other as "someone", not "something". And point two, pass me those drugs.
* Dark points at some meds and D. House gave to him.
Dark: Have you ever seen drugs coming from a tree in a few moments?
* Dark takes the meds, and his upper torso strats psining around slowly. A few minutes later Dark was a tree.

Dr. House: Great, now what?
* A branch of the tree reachs a flask and empties it. a straw comes out from the middle of the leafs and a white liquid comes out from it.
* The tree starts burning and revealing Dark holding the flask.
Dark: Put a small amount of this in your coffe every day.
* Dark  gave the flask to Dr. House.
* In the way out, Aisha was carrying Dark, they see Ataru, with some bandages around his head, flirting with a nurse, while Ten was biting his leg.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #642 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:34 AM »
*As they were paying attention to that,aisha and dark didnt notice the stairs and fell,breaking again all of their bones,this was saw by Dr. House*

Dr. House:(asking for a nurse's assistance) Hey,Jane,bring me 2 stretchers,Mr. Sunshine and his girlfriend just injured themselves again,thank you

*After been sent to recover from her injuries,Aisha awakens on a hospital room,darkdevil is nowhere to be seen*

Aisha:Hey,where is my husband?

Nurse:If by "husband" you refer to that talking cat,he is at room 23

Aisha:Thanks (goes running to such room,he finds Dark sleeping calmly as one of the doctors is injecting him with a medicine) what are you putting on my beloved?

Doctor:Well,it is just one of the various medicines Dr. House recommended to this particular fellow,nothing to worry about,lady,it will make him sleep for around 3 hours,he needs that rest (leaves)

Aisha:(sitting aside darkdevil) I wonder if he ever dreams while sleeping

*Meanwhile in Darkdevil's dream*

Note:His dream will be shown in blue colored font

*It appears to be WW2,Darkdevil is chief commander of some unknown army*

Soldier:Boss,we are getting outnumbered by the Fascists,is it worth the effort to nab that man known as Giovane Dinamitardo?

*Dark simply guns down his coward underling (soldier) and commands his army to double the effort.It doesnt take much time for Dark to use his magical powers to make the Fascist Army into cockroaches.Dark's army decides to rest in a mountain nearby*

Soldier:Master Dark,is it true what they say? that Giovane is almost yer equal?

Dark:Look,lets leave things clearly,nobody is my equal,there cant be 2 masters

Soldier:Hmm,ok,if ya say so

*suddenly something comes*

Dark:Dont panic,gentlemen,it is just one of Giovane's monstrous servants,you can take him down while rest here

Soldier:Why arent you gonna help us,master?

Dark:I dont wanna waste my magic in such silly monster,you can have the all the fun

*30 soldiers perished killing the monster but inda end the creature fell before their gunfire*

Dark:Good,now off to Giovane's castle,i have to finish some business with him

*But before he and his army could move any further...*

*Darkdevil awoke on his hospital room*

Aisha:What happens,my love?

Dark:I have to leave here,gotta find Giovane Dinamitardo

*Dark is stopped by Dr. House*

Dr. House:Calm down,little muppet,you arent in conditions to leave the hospital,and what is all that talkning about finding Giovane?

Dark:You dont know him,get away

Dr. House:Ohh,but i do know who you are refering,he was one of the founders of this hospital

Dark:Tell me all you know,Gregory House

Dr. House:Do i look like a historian to you? You better lay down on yer bed (grabs dark and ties him to the bed) dont ya feel more comfortable now? hehehehe

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #643 on: June 30, 2008, 01:35:41 AM »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #644 on: June 30, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
Offtopic: We know.
Servent of Lum Invader.