Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 08:10:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!  (Read 9760 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:35:17 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b]

[/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY  (KURAMA'S REVENGE)!!" 

Chapter one: THE UNEXPECTED WEAKNESS OF THE DEMON-WOLF !!

Tomobiki, The second half of May

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!

...... [WOW !!!]

S.. S.. SPRINGTIME IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!

Ataru was right: this season is wonderful.

IN FACT...

... the days are longer and warmer...

... nature spreads its splendor of colors and scents ...

... AND GIRLS' CLOTHES BECOME SHORTER AND LIGHTER !

That's why this morning, in Tomobiki park, nature was beautiful than ever.

MORE....

... A GORGEOUS GIRL "EMBELLISHED" THE LANDSCAPE, BOTH WITH HER SEXY JOGGING OUTFIT AND WITH HER ...[AHEM !!!] "CONTENT"!

She had short blacks hairs and beautiful green eyes (NOT TO MENTION HER PERFECT PHYSICAL MEASURES) but also haughty air, which led her to ignore both the glances of fire and the groans of the male population that was around.

Anyway ...

... after some times she stopped under the shadow of a great tree, where some servants were waiting for her.

Some of them had stretched a canvas, someothers where almost forming a small cabin: the girl walked in..

... AND ...

WOW !!!

Well, no one could see anything "live" but the light was able to penetrate the veil; in the same time, those who stayed out saw, like a chinese shadow play, a stunning striptease!

In fact...

... the girl took off the shirt...

.... shorts...

.. B... BRA AND PANTIES TOO...

... [HEY, DON'T GET STRANGE IDEAS: THIS IS NOT A HENTAI TALE !]...

... and, after being dried, put on a breathtaking sexy mise.

When came out was even more explosive than entered!

In that sametime the other servants had spread a cloth on the ground where they had prepared a hearty snack.

She ate it hungrily...

... AND, WHEN SHE FINISHED ....

[XX, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] ..... AND NOW I WANNA MAKE LOVE WITH A REAL MAN !!!

[LOTS OF GUYS, SCERAMING ISTERICALLY] YAHOOOOOO !!!

A mob races to meet her, attracted by that irresistible ...[ehm]... "love call"

But when all that (UGLY) "army" were so close to her ...

WOOOOOOOOSH !!

A sudden gust of wind swept them away!

The girl stood up, her face had an expression of contempt for what had just happened.

[KURAMA, MUMBLING WITH WRATH] NULLITY !! JUST NULLITY !! POSSIBLE THAT AMONG THE HUMANS BEINGS THERE ISN'T JUST ONE WORTHY OF ME?!?

Later, walking donw one of the main street of Tomobiki, people were witnessing a curious spectacle: a sexy girl was funny surrounded by a flock of crows, dressed in clothes of another era.

[tengu-1, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. P.. Princess Kurama, y.. you are ... (how to say) .. [ehm].. too aggressive !
[tengu-2, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. even too demanding ...
[tengu-3, with trembling voice] y.. you know that.. that...in this way ... you threaten the survival of the race!
[Kurama, with contemptous voice] I'm not used to allow me to the one who comes first.
[tengu-4, with clear voice] All right but YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST PROCREATE!
[Kurama, mumbling with wrath] I-DON’T-WANT-TO-DEGRADE-A-SUBLIME-MOMENT-TO-A-MERE-MECHANICAL-ACT!
[TENGU-MASTER, with croaking voice] .. ehm .. Princess ... excuse me but... w.. what do you expect about ?

Kurama stood for a moment and folded her hands on her cheek, posing in a sweet and sensual way.

[Kurama, with dreamy sight and voice] The one who I will give my heart must be handsome, strong, sweet, charismatic, EVEN CRUEL IF NEED and, most of all, must be able lo lead me and to make me dream (let alone to make me enjoy).
Oh, what if he was even a worrior....

[tengu-5, whispering] Are we sure that really exists a guy like that ?
[TENGU-MASTER, whispering too] Sssssh, it's dangerous to break a dream.

They all started again to walk (oh well: the crow restarted to fly, of course).

[tengu-1, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. princess .. now we're living in the XXI century...
[tengu-2, with trembling voice] ... the warriors became extinct ...
[tengu-3, with trembling voice] ... the modern males are used to manage facebook and twitter to pick up a girl ...
[tengu-4, with trembling voice] ... princess... she would have to lower her demands a little...
[tengu-5, with trembling voice] ... when I think that had been already found a candidate .. [ehm] ... "very willing" to have a baby with her ...

HEARING THAT PHRASE, KURAMA TOOK THE CROW WITH ONE HAND ON ITS NECK AND BEGAN TO SQUEEZE IT VERY STRONG !!

[KURAMA, WITH TERRIBLE SIGHT AND VOICE] I FORBID YOU TO SAY <<THAT>> NAME !! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM NEITHER IN A PICTURE !!

Seriously worried about the fate of their comrade, the other crows dropped down on their "knees".

[TENGU-MASTER, with grave voice]Princess, plese: forgive our companion.

Princess Kurama let that crow fly away but turned her face on her right side, so she could not help but see what was aired on the giant screen that was on the wall where, in a television studio, a pretty show girl was preparing to interview a mysterious guest.

[show-girl, so nice] Arigatò, arigatò... and now let me introduce you someone that, with the power of a hurricane, has recently shocked the music scene of the country of Rising Sun; you know I'm talking about...

... [little wait] ...

[SHOW-GIRL, WITH NICE VOICE] ... MOROBOSHI ATARU, THE LEADER OF U.Y:T.R.I.B.E !!

KA-THUMP !!!

Kurama fell to the ground in a funny way, when managed to get up was shaking like a leaf!

[KURAMA, STILL LOST IN PANIC] gh... gh.. h... how did that.. that "failed" to become a celebrity ?

WHOOOOM !!

[ATARU, WITH HOT ROMANTIC VOICE] OH, SWEET PRINCESS OF THE CROWS: EVEN IF I BECAME FAMOUS I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE EASY GUY YOU KNEW!

[KURAMA, STILL LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEK !!

[tengu-1, SHOCKED] gh.. gh... H.. HOW HE DID ?
[tengu-2, SHOCKED] If.. if this is not a record is not so far !!
[tengu-3, SHOCKED] f.. faster than light !!
[tengu-4, SHOCKED] f.. faster than superman !!
[TENGU-MASTER, WITH WRATH] YOU STUPID, THAT BROADCAST IS NOT LIVE !!

... [ehm] ...

Well, tengu were right to be shocked !!

IN FACT...

.. ATARU WAS NOW DROPPED ON HER KNEES IN FRONT OF KURAMA, HOLDING "ROMANTICALLY" HER HAND !!

[Ataru, <<still hot>>] Wow [PALP, PALP !!] Kurama Chan [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE] How long [PALP, PALP !!] where you were finished ? [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE] I couldn't find you more [PALP, PALP; SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE]
[Kurama, groaning with wrath] The point was that... that... [NOW SCREAMING]I WAS MISSING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED TO SEE YOU !!

WOOOOOSH !!

As usual, thanks to its enormous magical leaf, Kurama generated a wave so strong that it wiped out Ataru...

... He flew erratically through the air ...

... AND ...

... SOFT LANDING !!!

... [ehm] ....

[XY, with COLD nervous voice] HEY YOU, GET OUT FROM MY HEAD !!
[Ataru, blinking his little eyes, with curious voice] Hey, how are you dressed ?!? THESE CLOTHES WAS POPULAR ABOUT 500 YEARS AGO !!!

... [A-hem] ...

The point was that Ataru was "perched" (as if it was a funny Indian totem poles) on the head of someone who could be described as a boy ...

... BUT IN REALITY IT WASN'T !!

That <<boy>> had long white hairs and cloth but also a strange kind of bib (IT SEEMED AN ARMOR !!): on the left arm had a long fur coat (it also white), a yellow belt encircling the hips...

... AND ...

... [gh.. gh.. gh..]...

... AND HAD EVEN TWO HUGE SWORDS !!

More, his eyes didn't bore well at all!!

[SESSHOMARU, WITH COLD EVIL VOICE] I SAID GET OUT FROM MY HEAD OR YOU'LL REGRET BITTERLY !!

BOING !!!

... [ehm] ...

Oh well, Ataru was not much interested in that type (in fact at that moment his ... "main goal" was another), then left him with a big jump.

But he hadn't reckoned with the "collateral consequences" of his act.

IN FACT ..

... Sesshomaru fell to the ground in a so stupid and wasteful way and many people crowded around him, laughing loudly.

[SESSHOMARU, getting up, STILL WITH COLD EVIL VOICE] I HAVE ALWAYS HATED ALL HUMAN BEINGS, NOW I HAVE ONE MORE REASON TO DO IT!

TCHING !!

[ALL THE PEOPLE, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!

Ok, he knew how to make understood himself without words.

IN FACT...

... THE DEMON DREW A HUGE SWORD ...

... and began to seek for Ataru ...

... who, meanwhile, had begun to harass Kurama once again.

IN FACT ...

[Ataru, with silly voice] So ? Where and When we could have a date togheter ?

SLAP !!

[Kurama, SO ANGRY] YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?
[Ataru, with silly voice] Oh, don't be so shy...

SLAP !!

[Kurama, SO MUCH ANGRY] YOU'RE SO STICKY  !!
[Ataru, with silly voice] It's impossible to me to leave a such pretty girl as you !!

SLAP !!

[Kurama, "A LOT OF ANGRY"] HOW CAN YOU BE INSENSIBLE TO PAIN?
[Ataru, with silly voice] Well, you've to know: WHEN A PREY IS SO DIFFICULT TO CONQUER THE SITUATION TURNS ME ON !
[Kurama, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] LEAVE MEEEEEEEE !!!

WOOOOOSH !!

Once more Kurama used her magical leaf to wiped out Ataru...

... who flew erratically through the air ...

... AND WENT BACK ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH SESSHOMARU ...

... AND ...

SH... SH... SHOCK !!!

All the people that were around screamed out in terror and fled away in panic after seeing that gruesome scene.

IN FACT...

... SESSHOMARU HAD HIT ATARU IN THE WAIST, FOR HORIZONTAL, AND CUT HIM IN TWO !

It was well that, at that very moment, appeared from a corner another strange boy wearing a dress (well, it was totally out of fashion) completely red, and a strange, big necklace, also had long white hair and, above all, two strange and funny ears on the head!

[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] BIG BROTHER, YOU DAMNED: IN THIS AGE YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE ON A WHIM!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] It was annoying, I gave him just what he deserved.
[Inuyasha, still nervous]No, no, no: in 500 years things have changed: if you dislike a person you cannot...
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] I-said-that-I-just-gave-him-what-he-deserved !
[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] IT DOESN'T MATTER: YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE !
[Sesshomaru, GETTING NERVOUS]I-don't-take-orders-from-you !!
[Inuyasha, now furious] Damn, you're a real stubborn one [NOW SCREAMING] I'LL MAKE YOU THINK MY WAY !

ONE SECOND AFTER BOTH BROTHERS HAD UNSHEATHED THERI HUGE SWORDS ...

... but they had to give up fight before the start ...

... BECAUSE THE <<PEACE>> OF THE STREET WAS RIPPED BY A SCREAM OF TERROR COMING FROM THE SKY !!!

Both surprised, the brothers rose their sights...

... AND ...

[LAMU', FLYING, LOST IN PANIC] OH MY GOD, DARLIIIIIIIIING !!

She landed so close to him, really upset !!

[Lamù, still lost in panic] DARLING, DARLING: HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling scared voice] h.. he s... he sliced me.. H.. he sliced me... l.. like a watermelon !!

Incredible but true, he was not bleeding at all: had been "simply" divided into two "entities", one top and one below!

[Lamù, same feeling] Who was ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] TH.. THAT DAMN COSPLAYER TOTALLY DRESSED IN WHITE !!

The alien turned on her side, showind her most terrible expression !!

[LAMU', FURIOUS] YOU DAMNED, GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

[Inuyasha, so surprised] What ? EVEN THIS ERA IS INFECTED WITH ORCS ?!?
[Sesshomaru, so surprised too] But I must admit that they improved a lot.
[Inuyasha, blinking his large eyes] What ? What do you mean ?
[Sesshomaru, still surprised] HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN AN ORGE LIKE HER ?!?

[LAMU', FURIOUS] I SAID GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!
[Inuyasha, now with strange voice] What's up brother, all this "flesh on display" whet your appetite?
[Sesshomaru, now with threatening voice] Mind your business !!
[Inuyasha, now with ironical voice] Ooooooh, I see that you've understood that I wasn't referring to the hunger for food !
[SESSHOMARU, BACK WITH COLD NERVOUS VOICE] I-SAID-MIND-YOUR-BUSINESS !!

[LAMU', SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] THAT'S ENOUUUUGH: I SAID GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

Annoyed by those screams Inuyasha pointed his sword against the alien.

[INUYASHA, WITH EVIL VOICE] CALM DOWN, DAMNED ONI: CALM DOWN OR YOU'LL TASTE THE POWER OF TESSAIGA !!

At those words, Lamù began to "load" a great thunder...

WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

... APPEARED A STRANGE GUY !!

Really strange: was tall and had short blacks hairs, his clothes resembled those of Shinto monks of the sixteenth century

(even had his "sacred stick")...

... BUT THE MANNER WAS THAT OF THE XXI !

IN FACT...

[MIROKU, SUDDENLY APPEARED, WITH <<SERIOUS>> VOICE] Inuyasha, Sesshomaru: you must not do any harm to the girl !!

... [ehm] ...

[Miroku, same voice] Someone so pretty and sexy cannot be a danger (MORE, SHE'S RATHER NAKED) !!

... [A-hem] ...

[Miroku, same voice] SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE PURIFIED AND THE EVIL THOUGHTS WILL NOT GET MORE!

Lamù got suspicious...

... because, from the first moment, Miroku was walking (slowly) around in an "ambiguous" way ...

... AND, ABOVE ALL, HE LOST NO OPPORTUNITY TO GRAZE HER ON THE HIPS AND ON THE BACK!

SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF HIM ....

... he did the same ...

... (TO FEEL BETTER HER BREASTS ON HIS CHEST) ...

... AND ...

[Lamù, with COLD EVIL voice] Excuse me, sir: WHAT IS MY PURIFICATION ?!?
[MIROKU, <<SERIUOS>>] WOULD YOU HAVE A SON WITH ME ?!?

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

Lamù's intention was to electrocute him until become ashes...

.. but she was suddenly forced to stop..

.. because seized, with the corner of the eye, that something dangerous was approaching !!

A SUDDEN JUMP ...

.. WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT ...

... IN THE POINT WHERE SHE WAS A FEW SECONDS AGO WAS STUCK INTO THE GROUND A HUGE BOOMERANG!

Lamù looked up...

... and saw a girl, wearing an old kimono, standing in front of her, posing aggressive

[SANGO, SO ANGRY] DAMNED ORGE, WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY HUSBAND ?
[Lamù, so angry too] I was only defending myself from your husband !!
[Sango, now so shocked] W... what ? What the fool..
[Lamù, now with EVIL voice] Oh, since the beginning he wasted no time to fell me !! HE EVEN ASKED ME TO HAVE A SON WITH HIM !!!

At those words, Sango got furious ...

... so grabbed Miroku (who was still standing on the ground, so much carbonised) by his neck and begun to shake and slap him so much.

[SANGO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU DAMNED [SLAP !!] IT'S ENOUGH[SLAP !!] THAT I TAKE OFF [SLAP !!] MY SIGHT [SLAP !!]FROM YOU[SLAP !!] FOR A WHILE [SLAP !!] THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY[SLAP !!]RE-BEGIN [SLAP !!]TO RUN [SLAP !!] BEHIND A PETTICOAT !! [SLAP !!]

[LAMU', SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] THAT'S ENOUUUUGH !! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS: GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

Prey to despair, Inuyasha implored his brother.

[Inuyasha, with drunk voice] Grrrr, Sesshomaru, please: DO SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE HER QUIET, her screams are drilling my head and I cannot plug my ears.

The other demon looked straight (so deeply) into the eyes of the alien ...

... (who was not impressed at all) ...

... UNSHEATHED A DIFFERENT SWORD ...

... WHO MELTED THE TWO HALF OF ATARU !!!

Now he was back in the flesh, so the aliend landed once again next to him !!

[Lamù, with worried voice] Darling, darling: how are you ?!?
[Ataru, blinking his little eyes, moving his hands and fingers in a strange way] I don't know what happened but... I'M FINE !!

She breathed a sigh of relief.

[Lamù, now with touched voice] Oh, darling [sigh] I was really afraid about....

WROAAAAAAAAM !!

[ATARU, WITH SILLY EXCITED VOICE] KURAMA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!

... [ehm] ...

Ok, Ataru was now REALLY healed !!

IN FACT...

... HAD JUST RE-BEGAN TO HUNT AGAIN KURAMA !!

Until then she had been (inert) spectator of that "show" so much raw...

... but, seeing Ataru getting so close to her by step charge, took back her magical leaf ...

... AND ...

WOOOOOOSH !!

The wind was so strong that involved both Ataru and Inuyasha: while the first violently slammed his face on the wall, the other took a path longer ......

... AND ...

AHEM !!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ONE OTHER GIRL MADE HER "ENTRANCE ON THE SCENE", running sweetly.

She was tall, had long hair and soft blacks and dark sweet eyes: was wearing a sexy shirt and a very short skirt, had also a delicate pair of shoes, while from one shoulder hung a small handbag.

[KAGOME, WITH A WONDERFUL SMILE AND SWEET VOICE] HELLO INUYASHA, SORRY IF I DID YOU WAIT BUT...

SHOCK !!

Seeing that scene Kagome began to tremble...

... [ehm] ...

... the point was that the wind had slammed Inuyasha against Lamù ...

... [A-hem] ...

... well, the result was that INUYASHA WAS STILL KISSING LAMU' ON THE MOUTH !!!

They took a while to "extricate" each other.

[Inuyasha, SO EMBARASSED, with trembling voice] K.. Kagome th.. this is not how it seems: I can... I can explain you all !!
[Lamù, SO SHOCKED, with trembling voice and pissed expression] M.. M.. MEN, I LIKED IT !!
[Kagome, with TERRIBLE slow voice and EVIL sight] I-NU-YA-SHA...
[INUYASHA, NOW LOST IN PANIC] W.. WAIT, WAIT !! I SAID THAT I CAN EXPLAIN YOU EVERYTHING !!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] SIT !!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

The magic rosary that Inuyasha was forced to bring on the neck slammed him again once again (with violence) to the ground; in that meantime Kagume turned and walked away, with contemptuous step.

Disgusted by this pitiful spectacle, Sesshomaru turned to get away too...

... BUT ...

... FOUND KURAMA IN FRONT OF HIM !!!

The princess was sweetly red in face and kept her left hand on his chest and the right behind her back !

[Kurama, with trembling sweet voice] E... excuse me, sir !
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What else is there ?!?
[Kurama, same voice] P.. PLEASE, A.. ACCEPT THIS !!!

She stretched gently the other hand...

... AND GAVE HIM A LETTER ...

... than ran away, hiding her face with the hands, crying so much ...

... and disappeared (the crows did the same).

At first Sesshomaru didn't gave much importance to the behaviour of Kurama ...

... BUT WHEN BEGAN TO READ THE LETTER...

... GOT SERIOUSLY WORRIED !!

[Kagome, now with curious voice] Sesshomaru, are you all right ?!?
[Miroku, rising from the ashes] Inuyasha, I think that your brother is having a bad.
[Inuyasha, rising from ashes, moving his ears in a funny way] Big brother, what's troubling you ?!?

THE EYES AND HANDS OF SESSHOMARU WERE SHAKING ...

.. and was so much shocked that Sango was able to get so close to him ...

.. and to read that letter ...

... ALOUD !!

[SANGO, WITH CLEAR VOICE] <<I LOVE YOU !! FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THAT I SAW YOU...>>

[Inuyasha, with funny voice] Wooooow, who would have said: MY BIG BROTHER HAS JUST RECEIVED A LOVE LETTER!
[Miroku, with funny voice]My dear friend, I think that this girl has taken a big crush on you!
[Kagome, blinking her eyes] Sesshomaru, are you all right ?!?

SESSHOMARU WAS STILL TREMBLING: NOT EVEN IMAGINED THAT THIS ONE WAS HIS ACHILLES HELL !!!

[TO BE CONTINUED]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:51:10 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
Re: DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:08:45 AM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b]

[/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!" 

Chapter two: WHEN LOVE COMES !![/color]

Tomobiki, The second half of May

People who crowded the streets of Tokyo pretended to nothing but, in reality, could not just ignore those two strange guys who chatted with each other as they walked.

... [ehm] ...

The point was not the out-of-trend clothes that they were wearing (the youngest a red dress, the oldest a light armor over an elegant white dress and, most of all, both had long white hairs), anyone was trying to persuade himself that were just cosplayers of some strange kind of anime ...

.. [A-hem] ....

.. the point was that ALL WERE FRIGHTENED BY THE FACT THAT, AT THEIR SIDE, HAD TWO HUGE SWORDS, HANDLED WITH CARELESSLY!

They looked both thoughtful.

[INUYASHA, SO WORRIED] Big brother, I feel you depressed.
[SESSHOMARU, <<SO DARK IN FACE>>, with grave voice] You cannot understeand what's happening to me.

GRAB !!

OOOOOOOOH !!!

.... [WOW !!!]
[/color]

OK, from this moment the behavior of all the male poulation changed drastically: anyone wanted to be in the place of the white worrior.

IN FACT...

... A GIRL OF A BREATHTAKING BEAUTY BEGAN TO HUG AND STROKE HIM PROVOCATIVELY !!!

[KURAMA, <<SO HOT>>] DON'T WORRY, DEAR: I WILL HEAL ALL YOUR PAINS !!!
[/color]
[Inuyasha, so shoked] gh.. gh.. b.. but.. where did she comes from ?

Despite the passionate caresses of the princess of the crows, Sesshomaru coldly broke that embrace.

[Sesshomaru, with cold voice] Lemme go.
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] Oh, my sweet worrior, you've to know: MORE YOU'RE CRUEL, MORE I LOVE YOU !!
[Sesshomaru, with cold voice] Girl, the point is not that I'm "just" cruel...
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] Wooooooow, how much you're mysterious: YOU REALLY TURN ME UP !!
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] Girl, you must know this: I HATE ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS !!

SMACK !!

[Inuyasha, with silly voice and smile, with an hand behind the head] gh.. gh.. Ok, Ok: I was just leaving, I SEE THAT YOU'RE <<SO BUSY>> !!

... [ehm] ...

The half-demon was right, his brother was REALLY so busy !!

IN FACT ...

... KURAMA WAS NOW KISSING SESSHOMARU IN THE MOUTH (so deeply) !!!

After a while, the demon-wolf broke once again that lovely hug.

[Sesshumaru, still with COLD voice and sight] Maybe_you_have_not_under stood_my_words !!!
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] WORRIOR, I'M NOT A HUMAN BEING !!
[Sesshomaru, now with worried trembling vocie] Y.. you mean that.. that ...
[KURAMA, <<SO MUCH HOT>>] HEY, DON'T SAY TO ME THAT, FOR YOU, THE HEART IS JUST A MUSCLE !!
[Sesshomaru, now with SO MUCH worried trembling vocie] S.. so w... what th.. what the hell...

[KURAMA, <<HOT LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY WITH ME ?!?

[SESSHOMARU, LOST IN PANIC, with trembling voice] Th.. the point is that.. that ...

AHEM !!!!

Kurama hoped for a moment that the person who was feeling her was a "normal" manic-assed...

... invain !!

IN FACT ...

[ATARU, SUDDENLY APPEARED, WITH SILLY VOICE, SIGHT AND SMILE] OH, KURAMA [PALP, PALP !!] SWEET PRINCESS OF MINE [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE ]DON'T WASTE TIME [PALP, PALP !!] BEHIND THAT "ICE LOLLY" [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE ]

POW !!

[Kurama, so angry] YOU DAMNED, YOU RUINED A VERY ROMANTIC MOMENT !!
[Ataru, same situation BUT WITH A EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] Oh, sweet Kurama: you cannot understand how many romance is now filling my soul !

POW !!

[Kurama, SO MUCH angry] IS NOT THAT YOU'RE CONFUSING ROMANCE WITH PORN ?!?
[Ataru, same situation BUT WITH A GREAT LUMP ON THE HEAD] Oh, sweet Kurama: THERE'S NO ROMANCE WITHOUT SEX.. [ehm].. <<SWEET LOVE>> !!

POW !!

[Kurama, <<A LOT OF ANGRY>>] YUO DAMNED DUMMY, ARE YOU INSENSIBLE TO PAIN ?!?
[Ataru, SO MUCH BRUISED ON THE FACE] You know: when a prey is so difficult to conquer the situaton turn me up !!

In that menatime, both the brothers walked away.

[Inuyasha, with curious voice, moving his ears in a funny way] Big brother, why this time you don't chop him ?!?
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice and sight] Mind_your_business !!

That evening the house of Kagome was overcrowed than normal.

She was in the kitchen with her mother and Sango: those one were so busy, mumbling and giggling at the sametime.

[Kagome's mom, with sweet voice] Oh, Sango: you're really kind to help me.
[Kagome, so excited] Well, the point is that.... [little sigh] IT'S SO EASY TO COOK IN THE XXI CENTURY !! You just must turn the tap and fire sparks, rice cooks in a few moments into this.. this.. [ehm] ... this M.. MA-CRO-WAWE-O-WEN.... and I don't must wash the dish, this... this <<TANK>> does it for me, and.. and... [large excited sigh] AND EVERYTHING IS AT HAND !!
[Kagome's mom, giggling] Pity that Asimo-the-robot still does not how to ironize.
[Sango, blinking her eyes, with curious voice] Kagome, I feel you worried.
[Kagome, with EVIL sigh and low voice] I cannot understand what the hell they're talking about !

Well, in the next room was happening something of really strange.

IN FACT...

[Inuyasha, eating noisly] Big brother [GNAM] what's going on ? [GNAM]you arn't [GNAM] eating anything [GNAM][GNAM][GNAM][GNAM]
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Eat or speak, you cannot do either !
[Miroku, with silly voice] By the way, Inuyasha: I still have not congratulated you !
[Inuyasha, with curious voice, moving his ears in a funny way] Sorry ? What the hell are you talking about ?
[Miroku, same situation] WELL, I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KISS THE <<PRINCESS OF THE ONI>> IN THE MOUTH LIKE THAT !
[Inuyasha, getting angry] THOUGH I EXPLAINED CLEARLY THAT THINGS ARE NOT EXACTLY IN THAT WAY !!
[Miroku, SAME VOICE] WELL, YOU REALLY MADE A GREAT BANG: EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE <<PRINCESS>> IS A SEX-STARVED NIMPHO !!

TCHING !!

VLAM !!

... [G.. G.. GULP !!!] ...

Sesshomaru knew how to look terrible.

IN FACT...

... unsheathed his huge sword ...

... and split in two the table where the others were eating !!

[MIROKU, SO SCARED, with trembling voice] W.. what I said wrong ?!?
[INUYASHA, SO MUCH angry] BIG BROTHER, WHEN I SAID THAT YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE ON A WHIM ...
[Kagome's mom, with rattling voice] S.. sorry but... wh.. who pays for the damage ?

Sesshomaru put his hand into his pocket and, provocatively, tossed on the ground a handful of gold coins (each made a rattling sound when it fell).

[SHIPPO, suddenly appeared] WOOOOOOW, Sesshomaru: I didn't know you were so rich !
[SOTA, suddenly appeared] WOOOOW, mom, look at this: these are real gold coins of the sixteenth century! God knows how much they are worth!
[Inuyasha, still angry] SESSHOMARU, YOUR BEHAVIOR IS OUTRAGEOUS BEYOND ALL BOUNDS !!

But the demon-wolf walked away out of the door, careless of everything.

[Miroku, still with silly voice] Ah, let him go. By the way, Inuyasha: tell me about ....

AHEM !!!

Miroku couldn't complete the sentence...

.. BECAUSE SANGO WAS POINTING AGAINST HIS THROAT A KITCHEN KNIFE !!

[Sango, with COLD ANGRY voice] So_you_wanted_to_flirt_w ith_that_damn_nympho!
[Miroku, same voice, with an hand behind the head] S.. Sango, sweet wife of mine...
[Sango, same situation] DON'T CHANGE SPEACH: YOU REALLY WANTED TO FLIRT WITH THAT DAMN NYMPHO ?!?
[Sota, with curious voice] SHIPPO, WHAT IT MEANS <<NYMPHO>> ?!?[/size]
[Shippo, scratching his head] W.. well, the nymphs are women that are living in the woods, of course...

Seriously disgusted, Inuyasha stood up table...

... AND ...

[KAGOME, SCREAMING] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

ONCE AGAIN THE HALF DEMON WAS CRUSHED TO EARTH !!!

[Inuyasha, so groggy] W.. what I did wrong this time ?!?
[Kagome, with sniffy voice] Go tell your brother that if he wants to bathe the room is ready.
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] KAGOME, YOU DAMNED: REALLY YOU NEEDED TO KNOCK ME DOWN ?!?

[KAGOME, SCREAMING] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

As a boxing referee, Shippo began to count.

[Shippo, among a lots of giggle] One.. two.. three... four ... five ... six...
[Sato, giggling too] Give up Shippo: you could count until one hundred before he can get up once again !!

However, when was able to rise from the ashes, Inuyasha looked for a while for his brother but he disappeared mysteriously, so decided to have a bath in his place.

So walked into the room ...

... took off his clohtes ...

... he rinsed himself a lot ...

.. and, finally, entered into the tank.

He was still nervous.

"Kagome, you damned", was his though: "Really you don't understand that I am the only victim in this matter made of.. [GH.. GH...] W... WHO IS THERE ?"

OOOOOOOH !!!

TWO HOT HANDS STARTED TO CARESS HIM ON THE SHOULDERS ...

... then gently moved a bit his long hairs ...

... and began to massage gently his back.

[Inuyasha, <<so relaxed>>] Wooooow, I was sure that, in your heart, you'd understand that I was in good faith!

<<SHE GIGGLED>> !!

BUT, SUDDENLY ...

... THAT CARESSES BECOME VERY BOLD !!!

[Inuyasha, SO EMBARASSED, with trembling voice] P.. PLEASE, N... NOT THIS WAY !!

<<SHE GIGGLED>> ONCE AGAIN !!

[Inuyasha, SO RED IN FACE, with trembling voice] K.. KAGOME, I .. I CANNOT DO THIS ONE IN YOUR HOUSE, WITH YOUR MOTHER AND THE OTHERS IN !!
[XX, SO SCARED] WHO IS KAGOME ?!?

Seriously troubled, Inuyasha turned sharply ...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!

[KURAMA, WITH WORRIED VOICE] WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[INUYASHA, SO MUCH EMBARASSED] H.. hey, w.. what the f.. what the fool...

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE DOOR SLIDED...

.. AND SOMEONE WALKED IN ...

... AND ...

[KAGOME, holding a robe]Inuyasha, I brought you a hot bath rob...

GREAT SHOCK !!

Luckily Kagome had nothing with her something that could break, because dropped everything on the floor.

She could not breathe, so much was so upset in front of that <<scene>> !!

... [ehm] ...

The point was that INUYASHA AND KURAMA WERE INSIDE THE TANK ...

... [A-hem] ...

... most of all, THEY WERE BOTH NAKED !!

[Kagome, with EVIL sight, mumbling with wrath] I-NU-YA-SHA ...
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] W... WAIT KAGOME, WAIT: I CAN EXPLAIN YOU EVERYTHING !! THIS IS NOT HOW IT SEEMS !!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] SIT !! SIT !! SIT !! SIT !! SIIIIIIIT !!

For every time she shouted "Sit" Inuyasha was hit hardly in the tub (almost drowned there)!

When he was able to emerge, both girls had disappeared.

Else, meanwhile ...

... sota had called Sango in the garden, because absolutely wanted to make her inspect the "dimensional well" (the gap that allowed those who entered to travel through time).

[Sango, with strange voice] There's nothing strange.
[Sota, with worried voice] Please, look better.
[Shippo, with clear voice] Now it's night, it's too dark to see: let's try again tomorrow morning.
[Sango, with clear voice] Shippo is right ! [YAAAAAWN] By the way, arn't you tired ?

Sota scratched a bit his head but when his friends walked away he did the same.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ...

... if they had looked more carefully in a corner would have noticed that SOMETHING HORRIBLE WAS THROBBING !!

They were about to return home when, like a train, saw Kagome (who was crying with full lungs, covering his eyes) running away.
Nobody knew what was going on but realized that Inuyasha must have done some kind of trouble.

The first one that they met was Miroku.
He seemed so worried.

[Miroku, with worried voice] Sango, do you know what happened to Kagome ?
[Sango, blinking her eyes] Sorry ?
[Miroku, same voice] W.. well, the point is that she gave me this one and then she ran away !!
[Sango, now worried too] Let me see.

A little paper.
Just few ideograms.

[Sango, reading aloud] <<INUYASHA, YOU'RE A MONSTER ! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE ! SAYONARA, YOU DIRTY PIG !>>
[Sota, getting worried] S.. SANGO, IS.. IS NOT THAT MY SISTER HAS JUST RAN AWAY FROM HOME ?!?
[Shippo, getting angry] Inuyasha, you damned: what the hell have you done to Kagome ?

POW !!

[INUYASHA, WITH ANGRY VOICE] HOW DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT I AM A VICTIM OF HUGE MISTAKE?
[Shippo, WITH A GREAT LUMP IN HIS HEAD, moaning] Y.. you damned !!

In that meantime Sesshomaru too came back home.

[Miroku, with worried voice] Sesshomaru, have you seen Kagome ?
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Why I had to ?
[Sango, with worried voice too] The point is that KAGOME HAS JUST RAN AWAY FROM HOME !!
[Inuyasha, worried too] Kagome, you stupid !! [now with clear voice] SOTA, YOU KNOW WHERE SHE CAN BE GONE ?!?
[Sota, with trembling voice] H.. how could ?!? T.. Tokyo is so great .... more than 10 millions people are living here !!
[Inuyasha, same sitiuation] Damn, we must begin to seek for her immediately !!
[Sota, with clear voice] WAIT JUST FOR A WHILE !!

He disappeared for a while: when he came back was holding a lots of mobile phones.

[SOTA, WITH CLEAR VOICE] TAKE THOSE ONE WITH YOU: IN THIS WAY, IF SOMEONE CAN SEE HER CAN INFORM THE OTHER IMMEDIATELY !!
[Inuyasha, with clear voice] Fly, big brother: fly !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Why I should seek for her ?
[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] BIG BROTHER, YOU DAMNED DEMON: MAYBE YOU'VE A STONE IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART ?!?

Sesshomaru said nothing, just opened the main window of the lounge...

.. took of ...

... AND ...

... BONK !!!

<<Both>> felt down to the ground.

[XX, SO ANGRY] YOU DAMNED, WATCH YOUR STEP !!
[Sesshomaru, so groggy] Gh.. gh.. w.. what the hell...

[LAMU', STILL ANGRY] YOU DAMNED WOLF: DO YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ABLE TO FLY ON THIS PLANET ?

In that meantime ...

... SOMEONE DREW A HUGE SWORD ...

... AND POINTED IT IN THE FACE OF LAMU' !!!

[INUYASHA, SO MUCH ANGRY] <<PRINCESS>>, GO AWAY: YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME THERE !!
[Lamù, moaning nervously] Look, you strange kind of dog: I AM A PRINCESS FOR REAL !! RESPECT ME MORE !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING SO MUCH] WHAT THE FOOL OF RESPECT: IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF..

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!

[MIROKU, SO WORRIED] STAY BACK SANGO: I THINK THAT SHE COULD "COOK" YOU IN A WHILE !!
[SANGO, SO SCARED] OH MY GOD, SHE'S REALLY A TERRIBLE ONI !!!
[Shippo, so curious] Sesshomaru, what are you mumbling ?!?

THE WOLF-DEMON WAS MUMBLING SOMETHING OF APPARENTLY INCOMPRENSIBLE !!!

[Sesshomaru, mumbling to himself] She's bad ! She's cruel ! SHE'S A REAL DEMON !!

[Lamu', still with nervous voice] In this way you'll learn to don't take too many confidences with me.
[Inuyasha, rising from the ashes, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] TESSAIGA: WIND SC...

TCHING  !!!

WITH A POWERFUL AND PERFECT SHOT SESSHOMARU DISARMED HIS BROTHER !!!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] BIG BROTHER, ARE YOU CRAZY ?!?
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] Go to seek for Kagome immediately: she's right, you're really wasting time !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] I SAID <<ARE YOU CRAZY>> ?!?

Heedless of all, Sesshomaru took flight (in that meantime Lamù had already disappeared]

[Miroku, with strange voice] Sango, have you seen ? WHENEVER IT APPEARS THAT GIRL SESSHOMARU CHANGE ATTITUDE !!
[Sango, with worried voice] Oh, I can say to you that HE HAS NO MISTERY FOR ME !!! Now hurry: we've a most important thing to do !!!

Anyone disappeared in a different direction.

In that meantime, elsewhere, Lamù was flying away ...

.. WHEN, SUDDENLY...

.. FELT THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER IN FLY !!!

She landed on the top of a skyscraper, her "opponent" did the same....

... AND ...

[Lamù, with crossed arms and EVIL sight and voice] You just cannot admit your defeat, right ?
[SESSHOMARU, with COLD voice and sight] You cannot understand how difficult it's for me to do what I am going to do:  IT'S THE FIRST TIME THAT SOMEONE CAN DEFEAT ME !!
[Lamù, now with despising sight and voice] What's going on: it bothers you to admit to have been defeated by a woman?
[Sesshomaru, now with grave low voice] This time is different from ususal !!
[Lamù, same situation] Ooooooh, I see that you lost all of your glory !!
[Sesshomaru, now with EVIL sight and voice] NO, I STILL HAVE ENOUGH PRIDE TO GIVE YOU...
[Lamù, now worried] W.. what do you wanna do to me ?

[SESSHOMARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] ... THIS ONE !!!

THE WOLF-DEMON THREW <<SOMETHING>> AGAINST THE ALIEN...

.. she istinctively caught it ...

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!

W... WHAT THAT BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF FLOWERS !!!

Sesshomaru turned a bit..

.. did few step ...

... then turned his face to see ..

... AND ...

[SESSHOMARU, WITH GRAVE VOICE] PRINCESS, I LOVE YOU !!!

Then flew away, disappearing in the night.

Meanwhile...

... LAMU' DROPPED ON HER KNEES, STILL HOLDING THE FLOWERS, SO SHOKED BECAUSE OF THAT UNEXPECTED DECLARATION OF LOVE !!!

[To be continued]

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
I couldn't longer resist, I really[/b]had to make this scene!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:52:31 AM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
Your work is improving. Doing vector scans makes all the images look new. Keep it up!
So Old, I'm Young Again!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 11:40:01 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter three: SPAT OUT FROM HELL !!

A spectral forest.

Thick and sticky cobwebs hanging from the branches and, while the moonlight filtering through the clouds is tense, lots of (dry) trees seem skeletal claws ready to seize.

MOST OF ALL, THAT FEELING....

... (that damn feeling that cannot get out off) ...

... <<SOMEONE>> IS NEAR !!!

[LAMU', with trembling voice] W.. where I am ? A.. and why I cannot fly ?!?

SOME SUDDEN HISS !!

Slimy tentacles tie her hands and arms, while one holds her neck.

TRAPPED !!

[Lamù, same worried voice] W.. who is there ? And what do you want from me ?

A little being walks in front of her: has large yellow eyes, green skin and wears a worn dress and, in his right hand, is holding a cane topped with two heads, one man and one woman.

[JAKEN, WITH CROAKING VOICE] THE CERIMOY BEGINS !!!

[Lamù, SO MUCH worried] S.. sorry ? W.. WHAT KIND OF CERIMONE IS...
[Jaken, same voice] Hey, arn't you happy ? YOUR HUSBAND IS COMING !!

She turned sharply

[Lamù, screaming] DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ?!?
[Jaken, with an evil giggle] eh eh eh: truly, your husband is another !
[Lamù, lost in panic] N.. NAN-DA-TCHA ?!? A.. AND WHO WOULD ?!?

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE MOON CAME OUT FROM THE CLOUDS...

... and its light illuminated the face of a person...

... THAT HAD NOTHING HUMAN ABOUT !!!

[SESSHOMARU, with <<hot>> voice] YOU'RE HERE, MY SWEET BRIDE !!

[LAMU', SCREAMING] NO ! NO ! I CANNOT BECOME YOUR WIFE, I'VE ALREADY MY DARLING !!
[Sesshomaru, still with <<hot>> voice] I thought to bring a wedding gift: [NOW SCREAMING] TAKE A LOOK !!!

She did it...

... AND ...

[LAMU', LOST IN PANIC, SCREAMING] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

She was really upset...

... well, could not be otherwise.

IN FACT ...

... IN HIS HAND SESSHOMARU WAS HOLDING THE HEAD OF ATARU ![/size]

VOLTS

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAP !!!

[XY, SCREAMING LOST IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!

SHE AWOKE, AT LEAST !!!

Lamù found herself sitting on the bed, sweaty and panting wet because of the terrible dream she had had.

"Oh, thanks heaven was just a dream", mumbled while was passing an hand on her forehead, drenched in sweat.

There was little to be done: the sudden declaration of love made by the demon-wolf, rather than surprise, had (to say the least) terrified her!

[ATARU, with trembling voice] L.. Lamù, I.. I was..
[Lamù, still panting loudly] D.. darling, w.. where are you ?!?

She turned a bit...

... AND ...

[ATARU, TOTALLY CARBONISED, same voice] L... LAMU', I... I WAS JUST DREAMING OF EATING SUKIYAKI, I SWEAR !!
[Lamù, so worried, screaming] OH MY GOD, DARLING !!!

A sudden hug.

[Lamù, screaming and crying] WAHAAAAAAAH, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE: I WAS HAVING A HORRIBLE DREAAAAAAAM, WAHAAAAAAAH !!
[Ataru, now crying lost in pain] AAAAAAAAAARGH, D.. DON'T SQUEEZE ME IN THIS WAYYYYYYYYYY !! YOU HURT ME SO MUUUUUUUUUCH !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

For a successful intervention of fate Sango and Miroku reached togheter in front of a fountain that had taken as a reference point: they were both stunned and amazed, never would have imagined that the night could be so bright!

[Sango, so shocked] I cannot believe: here the night never came!
[Miroku, with a little giggle] Eh eh, you saw how many people are still around?
[Sango, same feeling] W.. well... there is also another thing that impress me !
[Miroku, blinking his eyes] What do you mean ?
[Sango, with clear voice]THE NOISE! When night falls in our age silence falls everywhere and, in the summer nights, it's nice to watch the moon and the stars eating mochi together. But here ... here everyone run and rush into the night, and these lights hide the ones of the sky.
[Miroku, now with grave voice] S.. Sango, I THINK THAT NOW WE'VE A WORSE TROUBLE.
[Sango, getting worried] S.. sorry?
[Miroku, same voice] TAKE A LOOK AT THIS !!
[SANGO, WITH BOTH THE HANDS ON THE HEAD, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] OH MY GOD !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

That night really seemed would never end: 4 souls were trying (desperately) to scour a city where, normally, live more than 10 million people, in search of a girl overwhelmed with grief.
Really you could tell they were looking for "a needle in a haystack" (and Sango was shocked: she had found no one, nor in Tokyo nor in the nearness)!
Although Sesshomaru (at last!) had started to look for Kagome, flying...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

[Sesshomaru, still in fly, with COLD voice] Who is there ?
[**] SESSHOMARU, HOLD !!

He stopped immediatly to fly.

[Sesshomaru, now standing in fly, with COLD voice] I said who is there ?
[**] SESSHOMARU, HOLD: I'M HERE !!

Whithout giving any kind of sign of emotion, the demon-wold (still in fly) sweared his sword and looked all around...

... BUT SAW NOTHING !!

[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Stop hiding and comes out: I'm ready to fight !
[**] SESSHOMARU, I DON'T WANNA FIGHT WITH YOU ANYMORE !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] It doesn't matter: come out, I said !!
[**] OH, SESSHOMARU: IS NOT EASY AT ALL FOR ME TO APPEAR AS WHEN I WAS ALIVE !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What do you mean when you say "when I was alive" ?
[**] Look !

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT A STRONG WIND BEGAN TO BLOW FROM MANY QUARTERS, BRINGING WITH HIM A FEW PILES OF COLUDS !!

When these began to aggregates themselves ...

... APPEARED SOMETHING LIKE A SHADOW DIAPHANOUS ...

... WHO HAD THE FORM OF A NOTORIOUS WOMAN !!

[SESSHOMARU, SO UPSET] KAGURA, H.. HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU'RE HERE? YOU'RE DEAD !!
[KAGURA] PLEASE, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CAN HELP ME !!
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] To help you ? What do you mean ?
[KARURA] MY SOUL CANNOT ASCEND TO PARADISE: A REGRET TOO BIG STILL BIND ME IN THIS WORLD !
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What kind of regret ?
[KAGURA] I DIDN'T EVER KISSED YOU !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] So ?
[KAGURA] PLEASE, if I don't broke this chain I'll turn into an evil spirit. PLEASE, HELP ME: I DON'T WANNA SINK TO HELL !!
[Sesshomaru, now with strange voice] Well, do it now !
[KAGURA] It's impossible in this way, look !!

Kagura was right: she tried to kiss Sesshomaru but her face sank into the one of the demon-wolf.

[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] So what can I do for you ?
[KAGURA] I NEED A BODY !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What do you mean ?
[KAGURA] I NEED TO ENTER INTO THE BODY OF A GIRL FOR A FEW MINUTES: IN THIS WAY I WILL KISS YOU AND MY SOUL WILL FIND PEACE!

ON HEARING THAT WORDS, SESSHOMARU HAD AN EVIL IDEA !!

[SESSHOMARU, COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE] I THINK THERE IS A WAY !!

At last the sun rose again and, little by little, the streets of Tokyo were filled with cars and people on their way to work or school.

WHEN, SUDDENLY...

... ONE OF THAT PEOPLE BECAME SERIUOSLY WORRIED ...

... BECAUSE HIS BODY WAS EMITTING A FRIGHTFUL NOISE !!!

[INUYASHA, LOST IN PANIC] H.. HEY, W.. WHAT'S GOING ON ?

He began to touch himself heavily upon, nervously.

[INUYASHA, LOST IN PANIC] OH... OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING ? WHAT'S THIS "TREMOR" ? W.. WHAT'S THIS NOISE ?!?
[A CHILD, with clear voice] MISTER...
[Inuyasha, so embarassed] ... [ehm] ... w.. what do you want from me ? Don't you see that I'm busy ?

A little child, wearing the dress of the elementary school, was in front of Inuyasha and was watching at him in a funny curious way.

[A CHILD, same voice] ... YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS RINGING !!
[Inuyasha, blinking his eyes and his ears] S.. sorry ? <<MY MOBILE PHONE>> ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] SEARCH ON YOUR POCKET !!

At least he realized: was the "mischief" that Sota had given him that was "shaking" (and ringing, of course) !

[Inuyasha, back with trembling voice] S.. so w.. what the hell...
[A CHILD, same voice] MISTER, IF IT RINGS DOENS'T MEAN THAT'S BROKEN BUT THAT YOU MUST ANSWER !!

Fortunately was enough to touch any key of the display to take the line.

Inuyasha did it..

... AND ...

[Sota, talking from the mobile] Inuyasha, what about...

TOTALLY LOST IN PANIC, INUYASHA BEGAN TO LOOK AROUND BREATHLESSNESS !!

[Inuyasha, still lost in panic] S.. SOTA, W.. WHERE ARE YOU ? S.. STOP KIDDING AND COME OUT: I JUST CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE !!
[A CHILD, same voice] Mister...
[Inuyasha, getting nervous] NAN-DAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] ... IT'S UNNECESSARY TO LOOK AROUND: SOMEONE WANNA JUST TALK WITH YOU !! IT'S ENOUGH TO APPROACH THE MOBILE TO YOUR EAR TO LISTEN AND TO ANSWER TO YOUR INTERLOCUTOR !!

Totally confused, Inuyasha begun to babble something of incomprehensible.

[Inuyasha, totally lost in panic] S.. Sota, w.. what the hell...
[A CHILD, now rather with BORED voice] Misteeeer...
[Inuyasha, getting more nervous] NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same bored voice] ... are you sure to feel good ? YOU'RE HOLDING YOUR MOBILE ON THE CONTRARY !!
[Inuyasha, back lost in panic] Oh... oh really ?
[A CHILD, same bored voice] Misteeeeer...
[Inuyasha, getting more nervous] NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] ... YOU MUST PULL YOUR CELL PHONE SO CLOSE TO THE EAR: NOT ONLY DOESN’T MAKE ANY HARM BUT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FRIEND IS SAYING!
[Inuyasha, moaning nervously] Grrrrrr, in this age kids are too abrupt !!
[A CHILD, same voice, blinking his eyes] Mister, where you come from ? IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER USED A MOBILE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE !!
[Inuyasha, SO MUCH NERVOUS] You little shameless, [now screaming] WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL ?!?

Inuyasha's face had to be really scary because the little boy, hearing that words, ran away, screaming in terror.

In any case was finally able to speak with Sota.

[Inuyasha, with clear voice]Sota, it is you ?
[Sota] Sure: any news about Kagome ?
[Inuyasha, back with grave voice] No, damm it !!
[Sota] Please, come back home.
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sorry ? Why ?
[Sota] Well, I THINK THAT MIROKU HAS A GREAT PROBLEM TO SOLVE !!
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sota, what the fool are you talking about ?

The phone battery was exhausted so the communication ended there.

[Inuyasha, mumbling to himself] I really don't understand what the..

POW !!

[INUYASHA, GETTING NERVOUS] HEY, WHO KNOCKED ME ON THE HEAD ?!?

POW !!

A grat lump rose on his head.

[Inuyasha, moaning lost in pani] gh.. gh... wh.. what the hell...

POW !!

[INUYASHA, NOW SCREAMING WITH WRATH] HEY, WHY YOU'RE SOCKING ME ?!?

In front of him was standing (with an EVIL expression on her face) a lady: she was low, had blacks short hair, head and nose and was so chubby...

... BUT HAS ALSO A POWERFUL VOICE AND, ABOVE ALL, WAS VERY STRONG !!

[MRS ICHINOSE, SO MUCH ANGRY] YOU DAMNED,  HOW DARE YOU TO MISTREAD MY SON ?!? TAKE THISPOW !!AND THIS POW !! AND THIS POW !! AND THIS POW !! !  AND...

In front of that <<fury>>, InuYasha was forced to make a ... [ehm]... "strategic retreat" !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

Kurama was walking down the street (still surrounded by the tengu, who were flying), careless of everything: she really seemed a bit excited.

[tengu, with strange voice] ... ehm ... Princess .... you... you're... [ehm] ... YOU'RE SO MUCH FAR FROM YOUR STANDARD TODAY, can I ask you why...

The princess closed sweetly her eyes for a while and continued to jump and to walk in a funny way.

[Kurama, with dreamy voice] I got a strange feeling today.... [large dreamy sigh] I feel that.. that... [other great sigh] I FEEL THAT I'LL SEE AGAIN MY WARRIOR SOON !!
[A tengu, with strange voice] You're right !!

GRAB !!

KURAMA GRABBED HIM WITH HER HAND AND BEGAN TO SQUEEZE HIS NECK !!

[KURAMA, <<SO TERRIBLE>>] WHERE IS HE ?!? [NOW SCREAMING] SPEAK UP !!!
[A tengu, UNBREATHING] gh... gh.. P.. Princess... I.. I cannot breath...
[A tengu, with clear voice] It's over there, inside that Jewelry.

The princess of the tengu throwed away the crow, then approached secretly to the showcase...

... peered a bit what was happening inside ...

... and was even able to listen what they were saying.

Inside the shop, a stunned clerk was still watching (so shoked) some gold coins who Sesshomaru had deposed on the desk.

[the clerk, with trembling voice] S.. so y.. you want that.. that..
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] You heard right: you must melt the metal and then model a ring, according to the plan that I've left to you. You can own this coin as payment.

Not so far, some other clerks were whispering (in hiding)

[a clerk, whispering nervously] Have you seen ?!?
[a clerk, whispering too] Sure !! THOSE ARE REAL GOLD COINS OF THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY !!
[a clerk, whispering too] I think that that guy is mad: WITH JUST ONE OF THEM COULD BUY DOZENS OF RINGS !!

Outside, meanwhile....

[KURAMA, SO MUCH EXCITED] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD, HE'S BUYING THE ENGAGEMENT RING FOR ME !!!
[a tengu, with trembling voice] ... ehm .. Princess, wait for a while.
[a tengu, same voice] ... ehm ... are you sure that you're not mistaken ?

The princess turned immediately: had an EVIL expression on her face.

[Kurama, with EVIL voice] SURE: I KNOW THAT HE LOVES ME !!
[a tengu, with trembling voice] ... ehm .. Princess... how can you be so sure about..

A SUDDEN CHILL !!

Kurama hid again herself into the shadow and took off her magic leaf.

[tengu-master, whispering] Princess, what's going on ?
[Kurama, whispering with suspicious voice] I don't know exactly but.. but ... I FEEL LIKE A DARK OMEN HANGING OVER HIM !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... a guy staggered out from a cloud of dust: it was full of bruises, scratches and scars and  held himself (barely) with a stick.

... [ehm] ...

... in brief, ATARU WAS DESPERATELY TRYING TO SURVIVE !!

[Ataru, with trembling vocie] M.. MEN, JUST ANOTHER MINUTE AND I'D DIE !!

Well, here the truth: he found a huge group of her fans and, so excited, began to sign a lots of autograph...

... [A-HEM] ...

... you know that, with the girls, he was used to sign his autograph NOT over a paper but ON THEIR BRAS OR ON THEIR PANTIES....

... but, in that meantime, met another huge group of fans.

THE ONES OF LAMU' !!

This created a huge uproar !!

Now he was in front of a fountain, trying to refresh eyes and the other scars with some water...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY...

... HEARD THE CRY OF A GIRL !!

He looked a bit all around...

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH !!

[Ataru, so excited] GEE, WHAT A WONDERFUL GIRL !!

HE HEALED IMMEDIATELY...

... and, in a moment, sat down beside her, who was crouched on a bench: she was weeping bitterly, hiding her face behind the knees; was wearing a sweatshirt and a short (VERY SHORT !!) skirt.

[Ataru, with silly excited voice] Hello baby !
[KAGOME, CRYING DESPERATELY] WAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!

A SUDDEN HUG !!

She was so desperate that, at that moment, would embraced even her worst enemy.

[Ataru, joyfully shocked] Hey but.... I KNOW YOU !! You're the friend of that guy with that strange ears that seems rather a dog !!
[Kagome, still crying] WAHAAAAAAA, DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT DAMNED PIIIIIIIG !!

HEARING THAT WORDS, A RED LED MEANING "SEX" TURNED INTO THE MIND OF ATARU !!

"Wooooow", was his though: "the girls dashed from their boyfriends are the prey that give the greatest satisfaction: IF I PLAY MY CARDS THE BEST, I COULD MAKE LOVE WITH HER TONIGHT!"

[Kagome, among a lots of sighs] When I think [sigh] when I think that I have repeatedly risked my life [sigh] to save his one [sigh], I get [sniff] I get so sad that.. that..
[Ataru, getting excited] Oh, you've to forget him: he doens't deserve you anymore (GEE, WHAT THAT WONDERFUL LEGS !!)

Ataru gently squeezed her right hand ....

... [ehm] ....

... while, with his left, began to stroke her legs ...

... AND CONTINUED TO RISE, "DANGEROUSLY"!

[Kagome, still crying] [sigh] Why he betrayed me [sigh] like that so shamelessly? [sigh] if he doesn't... [sigh] if he doesn't love me anymore [sigh] it wasn't easier [sigh] to tell me to my face? [sniff] what was... [sigh] what was the need to humiliate me like that? [sigh]
[Ataru, with HOT voice] Don't worry baby, now you're safe with me (GEE, WHAT THAT LOVELY PANTIES !!)

ATARU WAS PRACTICALLY ARRIVED AT A PITCH FROM THE... [AHEM !!!!]  <<GOAL>> ...

.. (so deep inside the skirt of Kagome !!) ..

.. WHEN, SUDDENLY ..

... SOMEONE POINTED A SWORD AGAINST HIS THROAT !!

Ataru looked up in a ridiculous way and thought it well to put away his hand.

[Ataru, rather unbreathing] gh.. gh.. I.. I was.. [gggghh] ...I was just trying to cheer her up.
[SESSHOMARU, WITH COLD VOICE] CALL THE PRINCESS !!

That familiar voice was strong enough to shake off Kagome from her torpor.

[SESSHOMARU, SAME COLD VOICE] I-SAID-"CALL-THE-PRINCESS" !!
[Ataru, still unbreathing] gh... gh... s.. sorry ? <<The princess>> ?!?
[Kagome, so astonished] S.. Sesshomaru, what the hell are you doing here ?

The demon-wolf turned and looked up at Kagome with cold glance.

[Sesshomaru, still with cold voice] Come back home, Kagome: my brother and your friends are still looking for you.

Kagome stood up with wrath.

[Kagome, screaming desperately] I WILL NEVER GO BACK WITH THAT PIG !!
[Ataru, now with silly voice and smile] Well, well: now that you have clarified why don't you let us alone? WE WAS RATHER TO HAVE..

ON HEARING HIM, SESSHOMARU PUSHED THE TIP OF HIS SWORD UP INTO THE NECK OF ATARU, THAT SERIOUSLY BEGAN TO CHOKE.

[SESSHOMARU, COLD AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE] Last chance boy: CALL THE PRINCESS !!
[Ataru, still unbreathing] S... sorry b.. but..  W.. WHICH PRINCESS I SHOULD CALL ?!?

[XX, SWEET AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE] You labor not, strong warrior of mine: I'm here !!

ON HEARING THAT VOICE, THE DEMON-WOLF GOT ALL RED IN FACE !!

He turned a bit his head ...

... lowered his sword from the neck of Ataru ...

... AND ...

[Kurama, <<so hot>>] I didn't knew that you were missing me so much !!

Seeing Kurama, Sesshomaru began to rattle.

[Sesshomaru, <<still red in face>>, with trembling voice] gh.. gh... th.. the point is that.. that...
[Kurama, now with SERIOUS voice] But, fist, I have to warn you about a thing.

She really wanted to say something more...

... BUT KAGOME, FURIOUS, THROWED ON HER A STONE ...

... (that, fortunately, missed totally the target).

[Kurama, now furious] HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU SKIVVY ?
[Kagome, furious too] YOU DAMNED SHAMELESS, YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH TO RIP OFF INUYASHA AWAY FROM ME ?
[Kurama, now blinking her eyes] Sorry ? What are you talking about ?
[Kagome, still furious] YOU DON'T REMEMBERE WHAT THE FOOL WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT INTO MY HOUSE ?

Kurama really wanted to answer ...

... BUT ATARU GRABBED HER BY A LEG ...

... AND BEGUN TO LICK <<IT>> GREEDLY !!

POW !!

[Kurama, back furious] YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITUATION IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL ?
[Ataru, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD but still with silly voice] You're right: I'M MAD ABOUT YOU !!

POW !!

[Kurama, so much furious] STAY BACK AND LISTEN TO ME: SOMETHING OF DANGEROUS IS APPROACHING US !
[Ataru, WITH TWO GREAT LUMPS ON HIS HEAD, same silly voice] Oh, don't worry: IT'S NOT SO PAINFUL TO LOSE THE VIRGINITY !!

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

Perhaps any other living thing would have been incinerated by lightning that fell from the sky...

... but Ataru was <<so strange>> that, while collapsing to the ground, managed to survive.

[LAMU', IN FLY, FURIOUS] DAAAAAARLING: I CANNOT QUIT YOU FOR A WHILE THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO FLIRT WITH ANYONE ?!?

WHOOOOOM !!!

WITH A SHORT FLY SESSHOMARU ARRIVED IN FRONT OF HER, SO WAS FORCED TO LAND WITH HIM !!

[Lamù, so scared, now with trembling voice] W.. what do you want from me ?!?
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU THIS ONE !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ? What is this ?
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] A gift for you.
[Lamù, <<so worried>>] gh.. gh.. A... <<A GIFT SO LITTLE>> ?!?
[Sesshomaru, now so embarassed] .. ehm ... I.. I swear that I used all the gold I had with me to create it!
[Lamù, <<so much worried>>] G.. <<Gold>> ?!? IS.. IS NOT THAT YOU WANNA GIVE ME A RING OR THINGS LIKE THAT ?!?
[Sesshomaru, now with clear voice] PLEASE, ACCEPT IT: I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU PUT YOUR FINGER AT LEAST FOR A WHILE !!
[Lamù, lost in panic] W.. wait for a while, you've to know that I'M ALREADY MARRIED !!
[ATARU, FURIOUS] HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ? YOU DECIDED IT ALL BY YOURSELF !!

That stupidity distracted Lamù for a moment.

FATAL ERROR !!

IN FACT...

[Sesshomaru, WHISPERING NERVOUSLY] GET READY KAGURA: WHEN SHE'LL PUT THE RING ON HER FINGER YOU'LL CAN USE HER BODY TO KISS ME !

He tried to rise his hand...

... (WHERE WAS HIDING THAT LITTLE, <<MYSTERIOUS>> CASE) ...

... but Kurama, with her magic leaf, created a hurricane so great that slammed them so far away.

The alien landed so close to Kagome, the demon-wolf managed to do the same (softly) away.

[KURAMA, SCREAMING WITH ALL THE STRENGHTS] YOU EVERYBODY, STOP TO PLAY AND LISTEN TO ME: I FEEL A GREAT DANGER APPROACHING ON US !!!

On hearing that phrase, Kagome felt like a chill on her backbone.

[Kagome, rattling a bit, with strange voice] You're right: I TOO I FEEL A BAD AURA HANGING OVER US !!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE LITTLE CASE WHO SESSHOMARU WAS HOLDING IN HIS HAND BEGAN TO RADIATE A BLINDING LIGHT !!

[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] Kagura, not this way: is not yet time !!
[**] YOU'RE WRONG: THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO DIE !!

ON HEARING THAT VOICE, KAGOME HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!

[Kagome, lost in panic] OH MY GOD, HE'S BACK !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ? What's going on ?

A WIND OF AN UNPRECEDENTED POWER CAME FROM THE BOX THAT SESSHOMARU WANTED TO GIVE TO THE ALIEN.

It fell down and broke up ...

... and a gold ring rolled out on the ground, with a tinkling shrill sound.

But it quickly became hot ...

... and developed a sudden swirl, apparently made of wind and dust.

[Lamù, lost in panic] W.. what's going on ?!?

In front of that strange phenomenon, Ataru tried to repear his eyes with the arms.

[Ataru, so shoked] W... WHAT...  WHAT'S THIS... <<THIS WIND>> ?!?

[Sesshomaru, screaming] STAY BACK, PRINCESS: STAY BAAAAAAAAAACK !!
[Kurama, <<sweetly excited>>] OH MY GOOOOOD, HE'S WORRIED FOR ME !!

Too late !!

THAT <<WIND>> BEGAN TO ENGULF EVERYTHING AROUND IT...

... AND BOTH LAMU' AND KAGOME (screaming so much!!) WERE SUCKED INSIDE THAT REEL !!

<<IT>> tried to do the same with Kurama but this one, with the help of her magic leaf, wiped it away.

In that meantime Sesshomaru landed ...

... IN FRONT OF THE PRINCESS OF THE CROWS !!

[Kurama, with HOT, DREAMY voice] W.. WARRIOR, YOU.... YOU'RE PROTECTING ME ?!?
[Sesshomaru, <<COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] Stay back and go away: you cannot compete with him!
[Kurama, lost in sweet dreams, with clear voice] Oooooooh, warrior: don't care about me, I'll stay always on your side.

But now the demon-wolf was so concentrate that couldn't see or hear anything...

... BECAUSE THAT <<WIND>> WAS TAKING AN HUMANOID FORM !!

[Sesshomaru, same COLD voice] Stop hiding and come out, you damned coward.
[A MALE, EVIL VOICE] WHO'S HIDING ?!? I'M HERE TO HAVE MY REVENGE AND I'LL BEGIN WITH YOU !!
[Kurama, now wondering] Warrior, what's going on ?
[SESSHOMARU] I don't know in which way but my worst foe has been able to escape from hell !!
[Kurama, so scared] W.. what you mean ?!?

It was enough to look up ...

... and, from that cloud, came out someone who had human features.

[NARAKU, WITH EVIL VOICE] I DID IT, I HAVE RISEN !!

[To be continued]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:51:09 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter four: SPAT OUT FROM HELL !!

The cloud of dust that had partially hidden him finally settled down and, like a curtain, revealed the character that, with much fanfare, had just made his first appearance on the scene.

IN SHORT, NARAKU (the mortal enemy of Inuyasha and his brother) WAS JUST RISEN FROM HELL !!

Only his face was still that of a time: even while holding something, after all, humanoid, his body had now become huge (maybe it was 3 meters high!) and, above all, was throbbing continuously, so as unnatural as so horrible at the same time!

To view it, Sesshomaru drew his more formidable sword, Bakusaiga...

... and stand in front of him, posing aggressive.

Oh the other <<front>>...

... [ehm] ...

... well, the reactions of the other companions were so much different !!

IN FACT ...

... in front of that scene, Ataru began to laugh so loud and rowdy ...

... MEANWHILE, KURAMA GOT ALL RED IN FACE !!

[Kurama, <<SO MUCH EMBARASSED>>] gh.. gh.. gh.. oh.... OH MY GoooooooooooD !!
[Tengu-master, screming] PROTECT THE PRINCESS !!

The order was executed immediately...

... it meant that two tengu rushed to cover the eyes of their mistress.

[Kurama, <<STILL EMBARASSED>>] He's... HE'S STILL THERE ?!?
[Tengu-1, with trembling voice] ... ehm ... yes Mylady: he's still there !!
[Tengu-2, with trembling voice too] .. ehm ... and apparently has no desire to cover up!

The spoiled princess of the crows was understandable ...

... but Ataru basely took advantage of the same!

[ATARU, still laughting in a silly way] KURAMA CHAN, DON'T SAY ME THAT THIS IS THE FIRST NAKED MAN THAT YOU SEE !!

POW !!! !!

[Kurama, so angry, HOLDING A GREAT HAMMER] YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "RESPECT" ?!?
[Ataru, still laughting BUT WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD] WAH-HA-HA-HA-HA, KURAMA CHAN: DON'T WASTE YOUR "PURITY" FOR SO FEW !! WAH-HA-HA-HA-HA !!

In that meantime, headless of everybody, Naraku and Sesshomaru were face to face...

... and both their eyes did not promise anything good !!

[Naraku, with EVIL low voice] Hell has taught me how to hate, you know ?
[Sesshomaru, with COLD low voice] If you miss hell so much I'll make you sure you can return there immediately
[Naraku, same EVIL voice] You are good with words but let's see if you're really able to fight... gh.. gh...

... [ehm] ...

[Naraku, now with strange, curious voice] Just a word: this flea that laughs so loud is your friend?
[Sesshomaru, same COLD voice] If you want you can kill him immediately, you'll put away an annoyance from this world.

Naraku turned his face a bit.

[Naraku, NOW SCREAMING] HEY, YOU STUPID...
[Ataru, still laughting in a silly way] WA-AH-AH-AH-AH... s.. sorry ?
[Naraku, getting nervous] HEY, HOLD: I'M TALKING TO YOU !!
[Ataru, <<SO STUPID>>] Oh, really ?!?

[Naraku, GETTING TERRIBLE] NOW, SAY: WHAT KIND OF DEATH YOU WANNA DIE ?!?

On hearing those words, Ataru provocatively occupied center stage..

.. passed an hand among his hairs ..

.. moves his index finger in a so irritating way versus the demon...

.. AND, WITH MOCKING VOICE...

[Ataru, <<SO STUPID>>] Hey, hey, hey, <<AMIGO>>: YOU WANNA DESTROY THE WORLD ?!?
[NARAKU, GETTING NERVOUS] WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?
[Ataru, <<STILL STUPID>>] WHO'S IN CHARGE GIVE NOT MUCH ROOM, OK ?!?
[NARAKU, SO MUCH NERVOUS] You-little-stupid: what-the-fool-are-you-saying ?!?

[ATARU, STUPID LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE] WHAT YOU NEED ALL OF YOUR DYNAMITE IF YOU HAVE A SO SHORT FUSE ?

KABOOOOOOOM !!

Naraku didn't wait a moment more to throw at Ataru something like a fiery meteor ...

... and this, despite having missed the target, began to emit a smokescreen so strong and

pungent as to be lethal !

[Ataru, among many coughs] gh.. gh.. w.. [cough, cough] what is [cough, cough] what is this

?!? [gggggggh...] I cannot [cough, cough] I cannot breath... [gggggggh...] ....

WOOOOSH !!

With a single move of her magic leaf Kurama was able to disperse the toxic cloud in an instant.

[A tengu, so surprised] Princess, you are very generous.
[Kurama, with closed eyes but contemptuous voice] Even if he's the worst lecher of the whole universe I cannot let him die in such horrible way !

SQUEEZE !!!

Perhaps Ataru hadn't understood how dangerous the situation ...

... or, who knows, maybe that was his own way of thanking ...

... well, the fact was that now he was palpating and squeezing Kurama everywhere!

POW !!!

[KURAMA, SO MUCH ANGRY] HOW CAN YOU BE EXCITED IN A MOMENT LIKE THIS ?
[Ataru, with groggy voice AND A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD] Y.. YOUR HEART IS HARD LIKE WHAT I'VE JUST TOUCHED !!

Meanwhile, not so far, the fight was becoming much more dramatic.

IN FACT...

... Sesshomaru took a short run-up and charged with force his ennemy...

... who, bizarrely, not only didn't raise the guard but started to laugh at him !!

[Naraku, with SUSPECT EVIL voice] Woooooow, at least ! COME ON, HIT ME !!

A SUDDEN THOUGHT !!

At the last second a horrible suspicion attacked Sesshomaru, that decided to strike smear his opponent !!

WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT..

... FROM THE BODY OF NARAKU STOOD UP, SCARY AND TERRIBLES, TWO GIRLS' CRIES !!

When "landed", Sesshomaru turned immediately back.

[SESSHOMARU, SCREAMING] PRINCEEEEEEESS, HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Kurama, with sweet voice] Don't worry for me, warrior: I'm fine !!

ONCE AGAIN, FROM THE BODY OF THE DEMON CAME OUT THE (SCARED) VOICES OF THE GIRLS !!

[LAMU', WITH TREMBLING VOICE] OH.. OH MY GOD, I'M BLEEDING !!
[KAGOME, LOST IN PANIC] I.. I TOO !! I'M BLEEDING TOO !!

Both sides stood up slowly.

[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] From a coward like you I could not wait for another.
[Naraku, with an EVIL giggle] Eh eh eh eh, I see that you've learned fast [now with louder voice] EVERY TIME THAT YOU'LL HIT ME WITH YOUR SWORD YOU'LL HURT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] If you think you put me in a crisis with so little, you're wrong: I have other arrows in my quiver!

The wolf demon changed sword in an instant: put back in its sheath Bakusaiga and drew

Tenseiga, who had the power to strike "different" targets!

But at the same instant that pointed it at his enemy ....

... a new scream rent the air!

[Sesshomaru, so worried] KAGURA, IT IS YOU ?!?

For a moment that seemed an eternity appeared in the midst of all a diaphanous shadow which looked like a woman!

[KAGURA, SO MUCH WORRIED] DON'T HIT HIM WITH THIS SWORD: IN THAT WAY YOU'LL BREAK THE LINK THAT KEEPS NARAKU IN THIS WORLD BUT I'LL BE DRAGGED TO HELL TOO !

[Naraku, with low EVIL voice] The information is incomplete: YOUR FRIENDS WILL FOLLOW ME TOO !!

Groaming with wrath, Sesshomaru was forced to put back in his sheath even Tenseiga...

... BUT, IN THAT MEANTIME, NARAKU HIT HIM WITH A GREAT BLOW !!

Probably that shot would destroy even a skyscraper...

... but, pointing down to earth his feet, Sesshomaru (bloody from the nose) stood up without uttering any cry!

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] eh eh eh, as you can see, I've all the aces in my hands: you know what it means ? IT MEANS THAT I CAN BRING YOU DOWN JUST WITH BRUTE FORCE !!

Drying his nose from the blood, Sesshomaru groaned something of incomprensible...

... IN THAT MEANTIME, HIS EYES BECAME TERRIBLES !!

[Kurama, so worried] W.. warrior, w... what the fool are you plotting ?!?

"I WILL APPROACH HIM WITH BARE HANDS", was the though of the demon-wols, "IF I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE HE KEEPS HIDDEN THE PRINCESS AND KAGOME I CAN TRY TO GET THEM OUT FROM HIS BODY BY FORCE !!"

In that meantime, Naraku began transform himself into a scary being.

[Kurama, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEK !! I HATE THE SPIDEEEEEEEEEERS !!

SQUEEZE !!

[Ataru, <<SO PROUD>>] Don't worry Kurama, I will defend you to the cost of my own life.

POW !!!

[Kurama, back angry] You damned lecher, we run the risk of dying at any moment and you still think to feel me?
[Ataru, with trembling voice AND AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] If... if really I must die I wanna have first sweet memories of you !

Meanwhile Naraku had completed its transformation (and now more like a terrible, huge tarantula)...

... but this one didn't impress at all Sesshomaru, that lunged towards his opponent with full force (and hate) that he had within him.

FATAL ERRROR !!

IN FACT..

[Naraku, with EVIL voice] You never care what's happens behind your shoulers, right ?

Too late to remedy !

FROM THE CORNERS OF HIS EYE SESSHOMARU SAW THAT ONE OF THE LEGS OF A SPIDER NARAKU HAD PENETRATED DEEP BENEATH THE EARTH ...

... WAS THE SAME THAT NOW WAS KEEPING HIM BEHIND!

Everything happens in an instant !!

Sesshomaru swept away that kind of tentacle with ease ...

... but it threw into crisis and its action, for a fatal moment, he lowered his guard ...

... AND ...

[Kurama, so shocked] WARRIOR !! NOOOOOOOO !!

WITH ANOTHER PAW, NARAKU STABBED BRUTALLY SESSHOMARU IN THE CHEST !!!

The cry of terror of Kurama was so strong that broke the windows of nearby houses...

... Meanwhile, Naraku was sadistically turning his claw into the wound Sesshomaru, to make him feel more pain as possible!

[Naraku, HISSING IN AN EVIL WAY] SWEET REVENGE !!!

He threw away the body of his enemy with contempt (which fell to the ground making a loud thud), then turned in front of the princess of the crowns.

[Naraku, still with evil voice] Now I'll kill you too !!

A BLIND FURY TOOK POSSESSION OF KURAMA !!

[Kurama, groaning with wrath] You damned race of hideous spider, I'll crush you to the ground!

With his magical leaf she generated a massive dust storm that, for a moment, blinded Naraku.

WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT..

... few seconds away was imprisoned by a kind of net that the tengu, in flight, dropped on him.

If it was a normal net the demon would easily torn it...

... the point was that it began to burn and, simultaneously, to deprive Naraku from its forces !

Now the spider-demon was screaming with wrath !!

[NARAKU, SO ANGRY] AAAAAAAAARGH, YOU DAMNED FLEA !! I'LL ROAST YOU ALL !!

Flaunting a provocative security, a Tengu glided in front of him and lit a cigarette

[A tengu, with provocative quiet voice] You won't ever get rid of this net: it was made with a special alloy, not even a laser beam will be able to break it!

In the meantime, however, Kurama had rushed to the place where Sesshomaru was laying: arriving there, saw that he was still alive but was gasping in a frightening way, and, most of all, had a deep wound in his heart.

Worse, the chest was so torn that she distinctly saw his muscle beating stubbornly.

[Sesshomaru, in a faint voice] P.. princess.... am.... sorry...
[Kurama, crying and screaming] DON'T SPEAK, ANY WORD CAN BREAK YOUR HEART !!

She turned immediately in front of her servants.

[Kurama, screaming] GIVE ME THE FIRST AID KIT, HURRY !!
[Master-tengu, in fly] Coming !!

But, in that meantime, Sesshomaru, still bleeding, began to rattle and to shiver his teeth in a scary way.

This meant that he could die at any moment !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... until then, Ataru was left helpless spectator of the duel between the demons..

...but a far cry ("so strange") shook him by that strange stupor!

[ATARU, SCREAMING] LAMU', WHAT'S GOING ON ?

THE ALIEN, STILL PRISIONER INSIDE THE BODY OF NARAKU, WAS MOANING IN A STRANGE, SEXY WAY !!

[ATARU, STILL SCREAMING] DAMNED ALIEN, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU ?!?
[Lamù, GROANING IN A STRANGE SEXY WAY] Ooooooooh... N..Nooooo, NOT THIS WAY !!
[ATARU, STILL SCREAMING] LAMU', ARE YOU HEARING ME ?!?

[LAMU', WITH WORRIED VOICE] D... DARLING, HELP ME !!! H.. HE'S PALPATING ME EVERYHWERE !!
[ATARU, SHOCKED] N.. NAN-DA ?!?
[Lamà, still with worried sexy voice] [oooooh] d.. darling, hurry [EEK !!] I cannot [AH !] I cannot resist for long [EEK !]

The blood of Ataru began to boil with rage in his veins.

[ATARU, SCREAMING] KEEP HARD LAMU', I'm gona seek reinforcements !!

He disappeared in a moment, running so fast.

MEANWHILE ...

... [ehm] ...

[Kagome, mumbling from the body of Naraku] What the hell did you say ? IS NOT TRUE AT ALL !!
[Lamù, mumbling from the body of Naraku too] Sssssh: Darling needs to be stimulated in a correct way to have the right idea !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

Kurama was desperately trying to stop the bleeding of Sesshomaru...

... INVAIN !!

[Kurama, with trembling scared voice] Oh my God.... OH MY GOD... Y.... your wound is reopened continuously !! W.. WHY IT DOESN'T WORK MY SPECIAL KIT ?!?
[Sesshomaru, in a faint voice] ... am... not.. human ....
[A Tengu, with worried voice] .... ehm ... princess...
[Kurama, so nervous] NOT NOW !!
[ANOTHER Tengu, with worried voice] .... ehm ... this is an emergency ...
[Kurama, so nervous] NOT RIGHT NOW !!
[Master-tengu, SO SCARED] PRINCESS, THIS IS REALLY AN EMERGENCY: PLEASE, TURN YOURSELF !!

So worried, she did it ...

... AND ...

... SAW THAT NARAKU WAS RATHER TO RIP THE NET !!

[Kurama, shocked too] H... how is possible ? That net is designed to absorb the life energy until it is exhausted of any living being !
[a Tengu, worried too] Th.. the point is that THE NET IS OVERLOADED !!

With a loud harsh noise, the net was torn into pieces...

... few moment after, Naraku came back to his humanoid form (it meant that was high rather 3 meters !!).

[Naraku, with EVIL voice] You stupid flea, really thought you beat me with that toy ?

Lost all hope, Kurama (trembling so much) stood in front of Sesshomaru as if it were his last bulwark.

[Sesshomaru, in a faint voice] ... you... crazy ?!? r.. run... away...
[Kurama, CRYING SO MUCH] N... NEVER [sigh] IF WE CAN'T [sigh] GET MARRIED [sigh] IN LIFE [sigh] MEANS THAT [sigh] WE WILL BE FOREVER UNITED [sniff] AFTER DEATH!

Was a pity that the Princess of the crows, who was giving back to Sesshomaru, could not

realize what was doing at that moment the demon wolf...

... SHE WOULD SEE A BIG TEAR COMING OUT OF HIS RIGHT EYE !

[Naraku, still with EVIL voice] Wanna die you too ?
[Kurama, with wrath] You don't scare me !!
[Naraku, same voice] mmmmh.... it's a pity to kill a such pretty girl like you but the universe is full of beautiful woman, YOU KNOW ?!?

A LARGE MOVE OF AN ARM ...

... Kurama closed her eyes ...

... AND ...

BONK !!!

A GREAT BOOMERANG HIT NARAKU ON THE HEAD !!

The spider demon turned a bit ...

... AND ...

[Naraku, with COLD EVIL voice] Wooooow, at least: the most anticipated guests always comes last, right ?
[INUYASHA, WITH WRATH] SHUT UP, YOU DAMNED WORM: I'M HERE TO SEND YOU BACK TO HELL !!

Wow, just in time !!

INUYASHA, SANGO AND MIROKU MADE THEIR ENTRANCE ON THE SCENE !!

While wearing his special armor Sango, Miroku had only his tunic (Inuyasha, as usual, had his inseparable red dress).

[Sango, with worried voice] Damn, you was right !!
[Miroku, with sad voice] Well, there is no other power that could reopen the vortex in my hand!

[Naraku, same voice] Oh, man: you wanna kill me, right ? SO COME ON, HIT ME !!

The half demon was rather to unsheath Tessaiga ...

.. BUT ...

[KURAMA, SCREAMING WORRIED] DO NOT: YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PRISIONER INSIDE HIS BODY, YOU'LL HURT HER TOO !!
[Inuyasha, with clear voice] Fear not, there is another way to reason with him !
[Kurama, blinking her eyes] Sorry ?
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] SANGO, MIROKU: ATTACK HIM SIMULTANEOUSLY !!

Sango threw him back to his boomerang and Miroku struck him on the other side with his staff.

The demon stopped the two attacks with ease, but for a moment, he was defenseless...

... at that moment Inuyasha jumped to Naraku ...

... AND BEGAN TO STRANGLE HIM WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS !!

[Inuyasha, groaning with wrath] You will not last long: when you'll die I'll rip you and will deliver both Kagome and that damn sex-starved nymphomaniac of the princess!
[LAMU', MUMBLING WITH WRATH FROM THE BODY OF NARAKU] I'M NOT A SEX-STARVED NYMPOOOOOOO !!!

In that meantime...

[Miroku, with strange voice] Sango, what are you thinking about ?
[SANGO, GETTING SCARED] H.. HOW LONG IS INUYASHA STRANGLING NARAKU ?!?

Damn, she was right !!

IN FACT ...

[Inuyasha, mumbling worried] H.. how is possible ? It seems that he doesn't feel any pain !
[NARAKU, WITH COLD EVIL VOICE] YOU HAVEN'T GOT NOTHING ABOUT ME, RIGHT ?

A SUDDEN, HORRIBLE TRANSFORMATION ...

.. AND ..

... FROM BOTH THE SIDES OF NARAKU CAME OUT TWO HUGE SPIDER LEGS THAT PIERCED INUYASHA ON HIS BELLY !!

If it had continued much longer, probably would have killed.

WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

... Naraku turned himself, so worried ...

... and saw a huge cloud of dust approaching ...

... and, most of all, he felt a tremendous power of spirits, as opposed to his, who was putting him in a crisis!

So worried, threw away Inuyasha.

Meanwhile, the cloud of dust settled on the ground....

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!

[WOW, THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GOOD HUNT !!]

.. [ehm] ...

S... Sorry, but it's impossible to remain indifferent in front of such a spectacle of nature!

IN FACT ...

... Ataru had found formidable reinforcements.

These reinforcements were incredibly sexy !!

THESE REINFORCEMENTS WERE WEARING ONLY PANTIES AND BRA !!

POW !!! !!!

[SAKURA, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] MOROBOSHI, YOU DAMNED MANIAC: WHY HAVE YOU KIDNAPPED ME JUST AS I WAS GOING TO HAVE A BATH ?!?
[ATARU, <<EXCITED LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] BECAUSE [squeeze, squeeze] YOU'RE [palp, palp] THE ONLY ONE [squeeze, squeeze] THAT CAN [palp, palp] HELP US ! [squeeze, squeeze; palp, palp]

POW !!! !!!

[Sakura, still with wrath] Moroboshi, first of all LEAVE TO FEEL ME !! Second, in which way I should help you ?

[Ataru, with clear voice AND A BIG LUMP ON HIS HEAD] YOU ARE A PRIESTESS, RIGHT ? SO pURIFIES THAT DEMON: THIS WAY WE'LL SEND HIM BACK IN HELL AND WE'LL LIBERATE BOTH LAMU' AND KAGOME !!

ON HEARING THAT WORDS, NARAKU WINCED: REALLY SEEMED THAT ATARU HAD FOUND HIS ACHILLES HEEL !

[To be continued]

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:34:55 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline atarumorobohi31

• DRAGON KING!
  • Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 11:58:04 PM »
awesome story
  Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »

Chapter five: PURE HEART WANTED !!

ARF !!!

... [ehm] ...

W.. what we were talking about ?

... [a-ehm] ...

Well, the point is that was impossible to resist in front of such "spectacle of nature".

IN FACT ...

... Sakura was now face to face with Naraku ....

... no one had seen a priestess so much sexy before ...

... most of all, SHE WAS WEARING JUST PANTIES AND BRA !!

Unfortunately this was not enough at all to defeat the demon-spider: among other things, the hatred he felt for all made him virtually immune to this kind of excitement.

... [ehm]....

... oh, well: ATARU THOUGHT OTHERWISE!

[Ataru, with silly voice] So, what are you waiting for ? Start to exorcise him !
[Sakura, still angry] You damned stupid, how can I do without my ritual wand?

Ataru heard that question...

... took a step forward ...

... AND ...

AHEM !!!

................ [WOW !!!]

p.. probably the entire male population of the universe would want to be instead of Ataru in that moment ...

... WHO HAD SLIPPED A HAND DEEP INSIDE THE PANTIES OF SAKURA !!

[Ataru, "STILL SCAVENGING", with curious voice] How is it possible? I was sure it got stuck here, somewhere ...
[Sakura, screaming lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

It must be said that Ataru was telling the truth: he had slipped the ritual wand of Sakura in her panties, almost like a small sword.

Evidently the hips of Sakura were ... [ehm] ... "too slippery"!

POW !!

[Ataru, rising from the ashes, with groggy voice AND A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD] W... what the hell of gratitude: it was thanks to me if you've found it!
[Sakura, still angry, with TERRIBLE voice]I swear that, if you dare to rub my butt like that again, I'll cut off your hand! [now wondering] By the way, who is the demon that I should exorcise?
[Ataru, still groggy] J.. just rise your sight !!

She did it...

... AND ...

[Sakura, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with trembling voice] EEEEK !! HE'S... HE'S NAKED !!
[Ataru, back with silly voice] Oh, don't worry: his dynamite cannot get you anything bad with a fuse so short!

WOOOOOOSH !!

Naraku had evidently begun to take it personally because, on hearing that again sneer, blew a cloud against the priestess highly toxic.

But, in that same moment ...

... [G... G.. GULP !!!] ...

... F... FOUR HANDS SAVED HER JUST IN TIME ...

... AND CONTINUED TO FEEL HER EVERYWHERE !!

POW !!
POW !!

To Ataru that was the coup de grace: he fell down and fainted briefly.

The other savior, however, managed to remain standing.

[Sakura, with trembling voice] W.. WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[MIROKU, with HOT voice AND A BIG LUMP ON HIS HEAD] Oh well: I am a priest too, I will help you to purify the demon and send it back to hell.
[Sakura, getting angry] You damned maniac, no one taught you that having a pure heart is the first requisite to cast out demons?
[Miroku, still with HOT voice] But I'm a pure heart !! The point is..
[Sakura, getting nervous] WHAT-IS-THE-POINT ?!?
[Miroku, same HOT voice] The situation is so complicated that there is no time for pleasantries but you should know that my intentions are very serious!
[Sakura, SO MUCH NERVOUS] WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-ABOUT ?!?
[MIROKU, <<HOT LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY WITH ME ?!?
[Sakura, with EVIL, PISSED sight and voice] Sorry, I've already two twins: I think are enough for the moment !!

POW !!

This time it was also Miroku's coup de grace.

[Sakura, so surprised] Who are you ?
[SANGO, so much angry AND WITH A GREAT HAMMER] I AM HIS WIFE !!

Sango grabbed Miroku by the collar of his tunic and began to yank him!

[SANGO, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] HEY, YOU: WE'VE ALREADY THREE SONS, TWO IN TWINS: DON'T YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE ENOUGH TOO ?

The situation had reached a dangerous stalemate ...

... but a chilling cry of the girl (coming from the body of Naraku) immediately drew everyone's attention!

Ataru was the first to react.

[ATARU, SCREAMING] LAMU', WHATS' GOING ON ?
[LAMU', SCRAMING LOST IN PANIC] D.. DARLING, I.. CANNOT RESIST ANYMORE: HE'S FORCING ME TO OPEN MY LEGS WITH THESE HIDEOUS TENTACLES !!!
[ATARU AND MIROKU, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] WHAAAAAAAAT ?

Lamù continued to scream.

[Sakura, so worried] LAMU', WHAT HE'S DOING TO YOU ?
[LAMU', SAME SITUATION] NOOOOOO, ONE OF THEM IS ENTERING INTO MY PANTIEEEEEEES !! EEEEEEEEK !!
[Kagome, mumbling from the body of Naraku] I see that your art director have taught you to play very well...

In that meantime...

... Blinded by anger, Ataru picked up something from the floor and began to rush against Naraku.

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] You little stupid, have you decided to die first ?
[Ataru, screaming] TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIS !!!

He threw a handful of pebbles in the face.

They not made him any harm ...

... but gave enough time to Sakura and Miroku to load the shot!

[MIROKU, SCREAMING] POWER OF JUSTICE !!
[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF COMPASSION !!

ALL HAPPENED IN A MOMENT !!

Something like a (white) ball of fire struck the demon spider on his chest!

The impact generated a huge cloud of dust !!

In that meantime, Inuyasha rose from the ashes.

He was still bleeding a lot...

... but the blow had suffered didn't seem to be deadly.

[Sango, so surprised] I.. Inuyasha, you can get up after such a blow?
[Inuyasha, with clear voice] I AM AN HALF-DEMON: THOUGH I LOOK HUMAN, MY BIOLOGY IS VERY DIFFERENT !!

Not very far, though, someone else was still desperately trying to save a life.

[Kurama, with worried voice] S... so why the care that I'm doing to Sesshomaru doesn’t have any effect ?

In a moment the half-demon was confronted by his brother ...

... and realized that the situation was desperate!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] OH MY GOD: BIG BROTHER, HOW ARE YOU ?
[Sesshomaru, wheezing] S... save... the ... princess...

On hearing those words, Kurama started to cry once again.

[Kurama, crying] Oh.. oh my God [sigh] he's still [sigh] ... he's still worried for me ? S… SO IT’S TRUE THAT HE LOVED ME !!

Inuyasha got so much serious.

[Inuyasha, with GRAVE voice] Spare your tears, girl, you'll use them later: MY BROTHER IS A GONER !!
[KURAMA, SO SHOCKED] N.. NAN-DAAAAAAA ?!?
[Inuyasha, same voice] Damn Naraku: he has pierced his heart, his only weakness !
[Kurama, back crying]S.. so [sigh] w.. [sigh] what we can do [sniff] to save him ?

[INUYASHA] NOTHING !! HE'D NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT, PROVIDED THAT THE LATTER ALSO COMES FROM A DEMON! ONE OF A HUMAN BEING WOULD CAUSE HIM AN INSTANT DEATH!

Meantime ...

[Miroku, with trembling voice] ... ehm ... Inuyasha, don't forget that here we've also another problem !!
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sorry ?
[SAKURA, WITH TREMBLING VOICE TOO] TH.. THE EXORCISM DIDN'T WORK !!

Damn, she was right !!

IN FACT ...

... NARAKU GOT UP ONCE AGAIN !!

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] Eh eh eh, this is really all you can do ?

AT LEAST INUYASHA GOT THE RIGHT IDEA !

[Inuyasha, screaming] MIROKU, KIKYO: REPEAT THE EXORCISM ONCE MORE !!
[Sakura, so surprised] Excuse me, WHO IS "KIKYO" ?!?
[Inuyasha, moving his ears in a funny way] S.. Sorry ? Y.. YOU'RE NOT ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF KIKYO ?
[Sakura, with EVIL AND PISSED sight and voice] Boy, my name is Sakura !
[Inuyasha, LOST IN PANIC] B.. BUT Y.. YOU LOOK SO FAMILIAR WITH KIKYO !!

The situation had reached once again a dangerous stalemate ...

... but a chilling cry of the girl (coming from the body of Naraku) immediately drew everyone's attention!

Inuyasha was the first to react.

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] KAGOME, WHATS' GOING ON ?
[KAGOME, LOST IN PANIC] I.. INUYASHA, H... HELP ME: WITH THESE NASTY TENTACLES HE'S RIPPING MY CLOTHES !
[Lamù, mumbling from the body of Naraku] I see you're learning fast how to act ....

ON EARING THAT SCREAM, THE EYES OF INUYASHA TURNED RED FIRE !!

[Sango, with trembling voice] I.. Inuyasha d.. don't forget that any blow you'll inflict to Naraku will hurt Kagome too !!

This time, however, the half-demon had a clear plan.

[Inuyasha, screaming] MIROKU, SAKURA: REPEAT THE EXORCISM ONCE MORE !! KAGOME, JOIN US YOU TOO !!

[MIROKU, SCREAMING] POWER OF QUIET !!
[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF MERCY !!
[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF LOVE  !!

Once again a (withe) fireball struck the demon spider !

This time the cloud of dust was even bigger than the previous one and, a moment that seemed endless, the night drowned the day.

WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT ....

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] KAGOME, I SEE YOU !!
[Miroku, screaming too] Inuyasha, what the fool are you saying ?
[INUYASHA, STILL SCREAMING] I SEE BOTH: THEY'RE ABOUT WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LUNGS !!

On hearing that phrase, Naraku turned back into a huge spider....

... but this didn't stop the action of Inuyasha !

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] MORNING MOON THAT LEADS TO AFTERLIFE !!

He struck the ground ...

... .... and opened a kind of dimensional gate.

There he threw himself and disappeared !

[Miroku, screaming] Sango, hit him repeatedly with your boomerang at a distance: we must keep him busy as long as possible!
[Sango, screaming too] What do you mean when you say "keep him busy" ?
[Miroku, still screaming] We must draw upon us his full attention, so as to allow Inuyasha to find the two girls.

So Sango hit Naraku with his boomerang and Miroku with his metal stick...

... but even a bruise formed on the skin of the demon spider !

[Naraku, with evil voice] All right, you did your best: now it's my turn to replay !!

WOOOOOSH !!

He spat from his mouth something like a spider web with which enveloped Sango rather totally !!

[MIROKU, SCREAMING] SANGO, HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[SANGO, SCREAMING LOST IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAARGH, IT BUUUUUUUUURNS !!

SPLASH !!

Ataru not stood still and threw a bucket of water on Sango: it was his salvation, because it broke immediately that horrible spider web!

[Sango, with trembling voice] Y.. you saved my life !!
[Ataru, with HOT voice] I couldn't let die a warrior so pretty !!

POW !!

[SANGO, SO ANGRY] SO NOW YOU CAN STOP TO FEEL MY ASS !!
[Ataru, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD, so groggy] W.. what the fool of gratitude !!

BONK !!

Only a providential intervention of Miroku prevented Naraku to kill both: with his club struck parried a powerful blow with a leg from the spider-demon!

[Sango, so worried] MIROKU, ARE YOU FINE ?
[Miroku] [ggggh...] we cannot... [ggggh] we cannot continue like this for long [ggggh] ...
[ATARU, WITH CLEAR VOICE] Have you noticed something? HE NEVER GETS TIRED!

The idea of Ataru really deserves to be deepened but, at that moment, a new cry even attracted the attention of all!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING FROM THE BODY OF NARAKU] THIS IS THE MOMENT: MIROKU, SAKURA, REPEAT ONCE AGAIN THE EXORCISM !!
[KURAMA, SCREAMING] I WILL JOIN YOU: WITH MY MAGIC LEAF I CAN PURIFY ANYONE !!

[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF MERCY !!
[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF LOVE  !!
[KURAMA, SCREAMING] POWER OF INNOCENCE !!

KABOOOOOOM !!

Again raised a huge cloud of dust !!

Maybe this time Naraku accused the blow, because the height of the head opened a large hole ...

... from which came out Inuyasha, that dragged out Kagome with which, in turn, dragged out Lamù !!

Meanwhile Naraku who was recovering his humanoid form, the two boys came to their girls, who where panting loudly.

[Ataru, so worried] Lamù, are you fine ?!?

The alien tried to hold back her tears.

..... A SUDDEN HUG !!

She "squeezed" Ataru so hardly, so he began to stroke the alien on her head.

[LAMU', SCREAMING AND CRYING] WAHAAAAAAAAAH, DARLIIIIIIING: IT WAS TERRIBLE !!! HE REALLY WANTED TO RAPE ME !!!
[Ataru, with HOT voice] Quiet, quiet: it's all over !!

On the other "front" ...

[Inuyasha, so worried] Kagome, are you still one piece, right ?

ANOTHER SUDDEN HUG !!

Even Kagome "squeezed" Inuyasha so longly, so he began to stroke her on the head.

[KAGOME, SCREAMING AND CRYING] WAHAAAAAAAAAH, INUYASHA: IT WAS TERRIBLE !!! HE REALLY WANTED TO RAPE ME !!!
[Inuyasha, with HOT voice] Quiet, quiet: it's all over !!

... [ehm] ...

The boys did not notice but THE TWO GIRLS EXCHANGED A LARGE NOD (with a great smile), giggling a bit!

[Sango, "so embarassed"] ... ehm ... Inuyasha, sorry if I break this "moment of tenderness" but we still have a problem !

The half demon turned to his opponent with contempt !!

[INUYASHA, "SO ANGRY"] Fear not, now I close this practice once and for all !

A GREAT SCREAM !!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] SCARS OF WIIIIIIIIND !!

The blow came from Tetsusaiga had a devastating impact and hit Naraku in full ...

... but not even a scratch on him!

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] What's going on: you're not able to hurt me ?
[Inuyasha, so shocked] H.. how it's possible ?

[Lamù, with wrath] Do it once again, this time I'll help you my way !!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] SCARS OF WIIIIIIIIND !!
[LAMU, SCREAMING TOO] TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !

KABOOOOOOM !!

INUYASHA HAD NEVER IMAGINED TO ADD THE POWER OF A LIGHTNING OF ABOUT SOME BILLION GIGAWATT TO THE ONE OF TESSAIGA  !!

The effect was, at best, devastating: at the point where they had hit the target formed a huge crater...

... BUT NARAKU WAS STILL THERE, ALIVE AND KICKING !!

The spider demon began provocatively to tease his enemies.

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] Oooooooh, you're really bad: please don’t keep it up this way or I will begin to cry !!

In that meantime all the tengu arrived, dragging with them a strange kind of cannon !!

[Master of Tengu, screaming] With this laser gun can pierce even a thick steel plate 20 cm: come on, hit him one more time !!

ANOTHER GREAT SHOT...

.. ANOTHER GREAT NOISE ..

.. (another great distruction, of course) ...

... BUT NARAKU WAS STILL STANDING !!

[Sango, so surprised] How is possible ? He seems to be invulnerable !!
[Inuyasha, with worried voice] Damn, we cannot continue in this way: we're wasting too much power !!
[Miroku, with clear voice] INUYASHA, ARE WE SURE THAT A DEMON JUST ROSE COULD DIE ONCE AGAIN?
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sorry ?

[NARAKU, WITH EVIL VOICE] YOU STUPID, YOU GOT IT AT LEAST !!
[Inuyasha, with wrath] What the fool are you saying ?

[NARAKU, SCREAMING] YOU CANNOT KILL ME ONCE MORE: I AM ALREADY DEAD !!

[Ataru, with trembling voice] S.. Sakura w... what it means ?!?
[SAKURA, SO WORRIED] IT MEANS THAT ANY WEAPONS, CONVENTIONAL AND NO, HAVE ON HIM ANY EFFECT: OUR ONLY HOPE TO DEFEAT HIM IS TO CREATE AN EXORCISM SO POWERFUL THAT IT'S ABLE TO PURIFY IT, THEN WE WILL RESEND IT BACK TO HELL!

Flaunting a provocative security, Naraku began to laugh loudly!

[Naraku, with evil voice] So, what are you waiting for ? EXORCISE ME ONCE AGAIN !!

This time everyone got together to defeat the demon-spider !!

[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF QUIET !!
[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF COMPASSION  !!
[KURAMA, SCREAMING] POWER OF LOVE !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] POWER OF WORRIOR !!
[LAMU', SCREAMING] POWER OF LIGHTNING !!

[ATARU, SCREAMING] POWER OF SEX !!

SNARL !!

Everyone turned towards Ataru, looking at him so fiercly !!

[Ataru, with trembling voice] gh.. gh.. I .. I was meaning "sex with love", of course...
[LAMU', <<SO TERRIBLE>>] IF YOU DON’T KNOW SOMETHING ELSE TO THINK IS BETTER THAN YOU SPARE YOUR BREATH !

Once again the spider demon re-began to tease his enemies.

[Naraku, giggling in a curious, EVIL way] Oh, please, don't blame that poor man: he simply understood that every effort is useless against me!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] DAMN HALF DEMON, YOU'LL EAT ALL OF YOUR INSULTS!
[Naraku, still giggling] So, what are you waiting for ? WHO'S WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE !!

On hearing that phrase, everyone understood why the exorcism did not work against Naraku.

IN FACT…

… NO ONE HAD A PURE HEART: everyone, in his soul, had some kind of sin that interfered with the exorcism!

Probably the aura of evil Naraku could amplify reguet and guilt, thus dissipating the energy that everyone could generate!

But just when all seemed lost ...

.. a sudden a cry surprises everyone!

[XY, SCREAMING] NO, THERE IS SOMEONE THAT HAS A SPIRITUAL POWER GREATER THAN YOUR !!

Everyone turned toward the corner from where did that voice!

[SAKURA, WITH WORRIED VOICE] TSUBAME, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?
[TSUBAME, WITH CLEAR VOICE]DAMNED DEMON, NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW TO SEND YOU BACK TO HELL !

On hearing that phrase, the demon instinctively stepped back ...

.. BECAUSE, JUST AROUND THE CORNER, CLEARLY FELT A SPIRITUAL POWER SO GREAT THAT REALLY COULD CRUSH IT!

[To be continued]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:53:45 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 11:32:05 PM »

Chapter six: I'LL GIVE THEE MY HEART !!

That day at Tomobiki all seemed lost: even if Inuyasha had managed to free Lamù and Kagome, Naraku was always present and threatening and nothing seemed to be able not only to defeat but even to scratch him.

At the same time Sesshomaru was dying slowly: the care of Kurama were vain, his wound to the heart was reopening continuously.

But just when the darkness could bring a landslide victory ...

... someone providentially fell in the field, bringing with him powerful reinforcements!

IN FACT ...

[Sakura, so worried, blinking her eyes] Tsubama, what are you doing here?
[Tsubama, so troubled, scratching a bit his head] W.. well, I.. I could say the same about you: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, WEARING ONLY PANTIES AND BRA, FACE TO A NAKED MAN ?!?
[SAKURA, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with trembling voice] gh.. gh... I... I'll explain it later but... but ... [back with clear voice] Just now you said you found someone with a spiritual power greater than that of the demon, what the heck ...

Tsubama was not far from them and, around the corner of a house, was hiding a powerful "secret weapon"!

[Tsubama, with clear voice] I believe that .... [NOW SCREAMING] NO OTHER BEING IN THE UNIVERSE CAN GENERATE A LARGEST PURIFYING WAVE THAN THEM !!

A SUDDEN MOVE ...

... AND ...

[INUYASHA, SO SURPRISED] W... WHAT ?!? TH... THOSE ARE "THE REINFORCEMENTS" ?!?
[KAGOME, SURPRISED TOO] A... AND IN WHICH WAY TH... THEY COULD HELP US ?!?
[SAKURA, LOST IN PANIC] NOOOOO ! TSUBAME, ARE YOU CRAZY ?!? KEEP THEM SAFE !!

Too late to stop.

THE (LITTLE) TWIN DAUGHTERS OF TSUBAME AND SAKURA HAD JUST ENTERED THE SCENE !!

Both girls were sitting on the stroller: seeing all those new people started laughing and clapping in a nice (and funny) way.

[Sango, with curious voice] How can help out two babies who still don't know neither walk nor talk?
[Miroku, with grave voice] They're perfects !!
[Sango, same voice] Sorry ?

[MIROKU, STILL WITH GRAVE VOICE] THERE IS NO MORE PURE HEART THAN THAT OF A BABY! THEIR SOULS ARE IMMACULATE: with the help of their parents we can create a spiritual wave that no demon can resist!
[Naraku, with evil voice] There's just a little thing to know: THERE IS NOTHING EASIER THAN TO KILL A CHILD!

A GRIM HISS....

... AND ...

[LAMU', SCREAMING] DARLING, NOOOOOOOOOO !!!

TERRIBLE MEMORIES RETURNED TO THE SURFACE IN THE MIND OF ATARU...

... who had not thought twice about what to do.

A SUDDEN JUMP ...

... AND USED HIS BODY AS A SHIELD, to protect the childrens from the flamming web that Naraku had just blown to kill them!

The alien tried to get close to her darling to rip that web to free him but had to give up: the heat emitted was too strong!

[Lamù, so worried] D.. darling h.. how are you ?
[ATARU, LOST IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS !!

Lamù understood that, this time, was really a matter of life or death, then thought of something extreme to save Ataru.

That's way she approached Kagome...

... AND ...

[LAMU', WITH WRATH] YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE, RIGHT ?
[Kagome, trembling so much] N.. not at all ! He will be even a perverted maniac but didn't hesitate a moment to protect those children.
[LAMU', STILL WITH WRATH] ARE YOU READY TO SACRIFICE YOU TO SAVE HIM ?!?
[Kagome, lost in panic] W.. what I .. what I should do ??!
[LAMU'] DARLING, TAKE A LOOK !!
[KAGOME, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

A SUDDEN MOVE ...

... AND LAMU' LIFTED UP THE SHORK SKIT OF KAGOME, AS TO SHOW TO EVERYBODY HER PANTIES !!

[SANGO, WITH WRATH] MIROKU, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING ?!?
[Miroku, "so surprised" AND SO MUCH EXCITED] P... PINK LACE PANTIES WITH LITTLE BLACK HEARTS !! M... MY FAVORITE PANTIES !!

WHOOOOOOOOM !!

[KAGOME, STILL LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

The alien was right: it was the only possilbe way to save Ataru.

IN FACT...

... HE GOT SO EXCITED THAT WAS ABLE TO FREE HIMSELF FROM THE EMBRACE DEATH...

... and rushed immediately (TOGETHER WITH MIROKU !!) to enjoy the show in the front row!

[Ataru, so excited] You too wanna an autograph, right ?!?
[LAMU', GETTING ANGRY] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, YOU HAVE TO DO YOU AUTOGRAPHS ON PAPER, NOT ON THE PANTIES OF THE GIIIIIIIIRLS!
[Miroku, so excited too] K.. Kagome, is... IS NOT THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE OUT YOUR SKIRT ?
[SANGO, STILL WITH WRATH] IF YOU TRY TO TOUCH HER IN ANY WAY I'LL KILL YOU !!

[Inuyasha, with nervous voice] Don't think that this is the worst time to fight? Our problem is still in front of us!
[Sakura, with wrat] The strange kind of dog is right: LET'S CAST ONCE AGAIN THE EXORCISM !
[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] INUYAHSA IS NOT A "STRANGE KIND OF DOG" !!

Once again Sakura and Miroki began their pantomime made of strange and mysterious ritual gestures...

... AND THEN, AT THE END....

[SAKURA, SCREAMING] POWER OF COMPASSION  !!
[KURAMA, SCREAMING] POWER OF LOVE !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] POWER OF WORRIOR !!
[TSUBAME, SCREAMING] POWER OF AN HAPPY FAMILY !!!

The wave of energy that arose could probably even undermine the Moon in its orbit !!

It invested in full the spider-demon...

... but he didn't flinch at all.

[NARAKU, GIGGLING IN AN EVIL WAY] So you really think you've won, right ?

KABOOOOOOOOM !!!!

When the cloud of dust arose, there was no sign of Naraku.

[Ataru & Lamù, with joyful voice] YATAAAAAAA !!
[Sango, getting worried] Miroku, what's going on ?
[MIROKU, MOANING PAINFULLY] gh.. gh.. m.. MY HAND... IT.. IT BURNS SO MUCH...
[SAKURA, SO MUCH WORRIED] OH MY GOD, LOOK OVER THERE !!!

A GREAT REEL OF WIND ....

.... AND NARAKU MATERIALIZED ONCE AGAIN !!!

[Naraku, giggling in an evil way] Eh eh eh, you don't understand anything about me, right?

A SUDDEN SCREAM !

[**] YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST A SIMULACRUM !!
[NARAKU, SO NERVOUS] WHO'S SPEAKING ?!?

For a moment that seemed endless a diaphanous shadow materialized in front of everyone!

[KARURA, SCREAMING] WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT THE REAL NARAKU BUT JUST AN EMANATION OF HER SOUL, WHICH SOMEHOW MANAGES TO GIVE CORPOREAL SUBSTANCE!
[NARAKU, SO MUCH NERVOUS] Get out, you damn traitor: nobody has called you !!

[Sakura, with clear voice] Now I got: somewhere there must be some part of his body through which the demon is able to give substance and mass of the simulacrum, that's why nothing can scratch it !!
[Inuyasha, wondering] how is it possible? When we killed Naraku we saw his body consumed completely, without leaving a trace!
[Kagome, with clear voice] MAYBE SOMETHING HAS RUN SAVED !!
[Inuyasha, moving his ear in a funny way] Sorry ?

[KAGOME, WITH CLEAR VOICE] When we killed Naraku he was above the well size, probably a part of it fell in there and now is maneuvering the simulacrum like a puppet!

[Sango, with clear voice] So, what we're waiting for ? LET'S COME BACK TO THE WELL !!
[NARAKU, SCREAMING] I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DO !!

WOOOOOOOOOOOSH !!

The demon breathed on them a thick gray fog...

... and soon everyone began to cough and choke !!

[Ataru, among a lots of coughs] gh.. gh... w.. what [cough] what the fool [cough, cough] what he ate .. [cough, cough] ... to have a breath .. [cough, cough] ...so heavy [cough, cough, cough, cough]?
[LAMU', UNBREATHING] [ggggggggggh].... D.. DARLING.. [ggggggggggh]... I.. I CANNOT BREATH !!

That fog was lethal to wrap even Kurama and Sesshomaru: the Princess of the crows tried to shake it off with the help of his magical leaf but the gas was incredibly dense and didn't let dissipate!

[Sango, among a lots of coughs] [cough, cough]... th.. this fog... [cough] this fog is lethal [cough, cough] is burning my lungs .. [cough, cough] ... and it seems impossible .. [cough, cough] .. to dissipate [cough, cough]
[Miroku, with clear voice] .. [cough, cough] .. NO .. [cough] .. WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE !!
[Sango, so surprised] [cough, cough]... w... what d.. [cough] what do you mean [cough, cough] ?
[Miroku, screaming] STAY AWAY SANGO, I OPEN THE VORTEX THAT IS REFORMED IN MY HAND!!
[Sango, so much worried] NOOOOOOOOOO, HOOOOOOOOOOOOLD !!!

Too late.

Miroku removed the seal that he had to get back on his hand ...

... and the vortex began to suck the whole infernal fog ...

... but he also had a terrible side effect !

[Sango, still worried] M.. Miroku, are you all right ?
[MIROKU, LOST IN PANIC] IT'S TEARING! MY HAND IS TEARING!
[Sango, screaming] Nooooooooo: keep hard, keep haaaaaaaaaard !!
[MIROKU, SCREAMING TOO] INUYASHA, KAGOME: GET BACK TO THE WELL AND DESTROY THE "REAL" NARAKU !!
[Naraku, with EVIL voice] No, you will not move from here !!

A large movement of his hands ...

... Naraku and evoked a swarm of insects of hell, similar to the huge hornets!

Inuyasha began to chop them one by one with his sword but it did not seem a winning idea !!

[Inuyasha, so tired] [PANT, PANT] Damn, they are millions [PANT, PANT]
[Sakura, with clear voice] Hold on, the help is on the way !!

A SUDDEN MOVE....

... AND, WITH THE HELP OF HER MAGIC WAND, SAKURA WAS ABLE TO WHIP OUT SOME THOUSANDS OF HORNETS ...

... BUT OTHER MILLIONS WERE STILL THERE !!

[TSUBAME, SCREAMING] Lamù, flies to the well and destroy the body of Naraku !!
[Lamù, so worried] J.. just a thing: I do not know where to go!
[KAGOME, SCREAMING] Take me, I'll tell you where to go!

She did not need to say it twice.

A short run ...

... AND ....

AHEM !!!

... [WOW !!!]

[LAMU', FLYING AND SCREAMING] HOLD TIGHT !!
[KAGOME, TOTALLY RED IN FACE] EEEEEEEEEK !!

... [ehm] ...

[Lamù, still flying, blinking her large eyes] What's going on ?
[Kagome, SO MUCH EMBARASSED, with rattling voice] L.. Listen to me... I.. I WELL KNOW THAT YOU'RE A SEX-STARVED NYMPHO BUT...
[LAMU', GETTING ANGRY] I'M NOT A SEX-STARVED NYMPHOOOOOOOO !!!
[/color]

[KAGOME, SAME SITUATION] I DON'T CARE: YOU REALLY HAD TO GRAB ME IN THIS WAY ?!?

... [ehm]...

Ok, the situation was so desperate that Lamù paid no attention at all to the good manners...

... AND GRABBED KAGOME FIRMLY TO HER CHEST !!

[Lamù, SO NERVOUS] The fact that I haven't complied with the etiquette is not enough to say that I am a perverted !!
[KAGOME, LOST IN PANIC] IT DOESN'T MATTER: DON'T SQUEEZE MY TITS IN THIS WAY, YOU'RE HURTING MEEEEEEEE !!!

Fortunately, the flight was short and, finally, Lamù gently laid Kagome in front of his house.

[Lamù, standing in a "proud" pose] I'm still waiting for you excuses.
[Kagome, moaning in pain] gh... gh... y... you've crushed my breast ...

At the same moment came Sota and Shippo....

... [ehm] ...

... well, actually only Shippo walked over to Kagome...

... because Sota approached Lamù !

[Sota, SO MUCH RED IN FACE, with tremblig voice] Y.. YOU'RE THE PRINCESS OF THE ONI, RIGHT ?!?

For a while the alien standed in a sexy pose, with a wonderful smile, wipassing an hand on her (long) hairs.

[Lamù, <<so sweet>>] Of course, I'm the original one.
[Sota, same situation] P.. PLEASE, GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[Shippo, getting nervous] Sota, you've forgotten why we're here?
[Sota, same situation] B... but it's all the life that I'm waiting for this moment!
[Shippo, sill nervous] Kagome, there's something horrible that is throbbing into the dimensional well !!

Moments later everyone was facing the shaft...

.... and, finally, could distinguish an enormous mass that was throbbing menacingly !!

[Sota, lost in panic] I.. I was right since the beginning !!
[Kagome, so worried] Lamù, are you able to destroy that.. that "thing" ?
[Lamù] Of course.

She began to load the shot...

... but, suddenly, the huge mass of the button enveloped her ...

... and tried to constrict the alien !!

[Sota, screaming desperately] LAMU', HOW ARE YOU ?
[LAMU', LOST I PAIN] EEEEEEEEEEK !! HE'S SQUEEZING MEEEEEEEEE !!

[KAGOME, FURIOUS, SCREAMING] NARAKU, LEAVE MY FRIEEEEEND !!

WHOOOOOSH !!

Kagome was able to elicit a cleansing wave so strong that forced the mass button to leave the body of Lamù and seek refuge in the well.

In vain.

IN FACT ...

... after a few minutes arrived all other.

[Inuyasha, so worried] Kagome, are you all right ?
[Kagome, with clear voice] J.. JUST A GREAT PAIN ON MY CHEST !!
[Sakura, with clear voice too] This is the right time: LET'S START AGAIN THE EXORCISM !!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] POWER OF COMPASSION !!
[TSUBAME, SCREAMING] POWER OF AN HAPPY FAMILY !!!

A giant white flame enveloped the pulsatile mass, which burned down in a few seconds ...

... and brought with him (again to hell) the soul of Naraku!

Now everyone could shout for joy because this time the demon had been defeated forever really ...

... [ehm] ...

... well, the point it that ALL DEGENERATED INTO A HUGE MESS !!

... more, someone tried to take advantage of the situation.

IN FACT...

POW !!

[Miroku, with drunk voice] But.. but it was just a test to see if the vortex of my hand had closed again!
[SAKURA, SO ANGRY] YOU DAMNED PERVERTED, DON'T TRY NEVER MORE TO FEEL MY ASS !!
[Tsubame, lost in panic] .. ehm ... Pl... Please, Sakura, come quick: the babies have a great need to be changed !!
[Ataru, so surprised] What do you mean when you say "I don't have nor internet nor phone"?
[Sango, so troubled] I.. in my time these newfangled not exist !!

[SOTA, "SO EXCITED"] WOOOOOOOOW, thanks for the autograph !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Just one quesiton: why you spent so much money to buy that poster-size of me?
[SOTA, WITH CLEAR VOICE] BECAUSE IN THIS WAY I CAN TAKE YOU WITH ME IN BED EVERY NIGHT!
[KAGOME, GETTING ANGRY] SOTA, when you look at that poster you have to keep your hands behind your head !!

The situation was about to get ugly ...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY...

[Ataru, with curious voice] Hey, are you hearing ?
[Miroku, with strange voice] IT.. IT SEEMS A LAMENT !!
[Sakura, with clear voice] I'm hearing too !!
[Tsubame, with worried voice] But the point is that THIS IS NOT AN HUMAN VOICE !!
[INUYASHA, SO MUCH WORRIED] OH MY GOD, SESSHOMARU: WE WERE ABOUT TO FORGET HIM !!!

Everyone ran to the place where the demon-wolf was lying and saw a spectacle worthy of a horror movie.

IN FACT...

Kurama, with bare hands, was desperately trying to close the wound that Sesshomaru had (still open) on the chest and beside them, the spirit of Kagura was screaming so chilling!

[Sango, with sad voice] Kagura, please: you cannot act like this !!
[KAGURA] I don't know what I'd give to be still able to cry !!
[Sakura, with gentle voice] What is your torment ?
[KAGURA] I... I CANNOT KISS HIM NEVER MORE !!
[Lamù, blinking her eyes] What do you mean ?
[KAGURA] I've never kissed Sesshomaru and this is my biggest regret: now not only I won't be able to ascend to heaven but, in time, I'll turn into an evil spirit.

Meanwhile, Inuyhasha approached his brother.

[Inuyasha, with grave voice] Big brother, how are you ?
[Sesshomaru, gasping so much] th.. THE... PRINCESS... IS... SAFE ?!?
[Ataru, <<SO SUSPICIOUS>>] WHO'S THE PRINCESS HE'S REFERRING TO ?!?
[Lamù, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with trembling voice] F.. from the beginning of this mess I've said that I'm already married !!
[Kurama, among a lots of sigh] P.. poor [sigh] even now that's dying [sigh] he cares for me [sigh]
[Inuyasha, same voice] What can we do for you?

Maybe Sesshomaru wanted to say something, but now he was so weak that could no longer speak, because his heart was about to burst permanently.

Seeing that scene, Lamù clung to Ataru, pointing his head on his chest.

[Ataru, with grave voice] Lamù, are you all right ?
[Lamù, lost in panic, with rattling voice] I.. I'm afraid, I have never seen anyone die.

Realizing that the situation was really desperate, Kurama stood.

[KURAMA] ALL RIGHT, YOU CAN USE MY BODY !!

POW !!

[Ataru, with groggy voice AND A BIG LUMP ON HIS HEAD] B.. But you said that.. that..
[Kurama, getting angry] I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU !!
[LAMU', BACK ANGRY] DARLIIIIING, you cannot be so vile as to misunderstand this situation!
[Sakura, with clear voice] Kurama, what did you meant ?

[KURAMA, WITH CLEAR VOICE] THE SPIRIT OF THAT GIRL CAN GET INSIDE OF ME: IN THIS WAY IT WILL KISS BOTH AT LEAST ONCE!

Kagura didn't need to say it twice.

There was a sudden swirl of wind around the princess of crows...

... and she, for a few moments that seemed endless, changed her eye color!

In any case, the princess of the crows came to Sesshomaru and kissed him gently on the lips...

... and he, with his last strength, managed to raise a hand to stroke her cheek!

At the same moment Kurama felt a strange sensation: a gentle heat for a few seconds enveloped her body and then, almos evaporating, disappeared.

[Kurama, with clear voice] Finally that girl will can rest in peace !
[Inuyasha, with grave voice] The trouble is that, soon, my brother will reach her!
[Kagome, with worried voice] Inuyasha, really we cannot do anything for him?

[Inuyasha, getting angry] SURE: DO YOU KNOW A DEMON THAT CAN GIVE HIM HIS HEART ?

On hearing those words Kurama approached them...

... AND ...

[Kurama] I'LL DO IT !!
[Inuyasha, so confused, moving his ears in a funny way] S.. sorry ?

[KURAMA] I'LL GIVE THEE MY HEART !!

On hearing those terrible words, everyone instinctively took a step back...

... meanwhile, all of the tengu, in flight, surrounded the princess !!

[A tengu, su worried] P.. Princess, y.. you're kidding, right ?
[A tengu, su worried] You know that this gesture will involve dire consequences !!
[MASTER TENGU, SO WORRIED] PRINCESS, NOW THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED YEARS THAT THIS CEREMONY IS NOT REPEATED: I MYSELF DON'T REMEMBER HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!

[Inuyasha, with curious voice] ... ehm ... Can anyone tell me something about it?

Kurama took a few steps and stood in the middle.

[Kurama, with grave voice] What I'm doing to do is risky: be quiet, I don't have to be disturbed for any reason, otherwise everything will be useless. Lamù, you do so that your macaque don't impede me in any way.
[LAMU', SO ANGRY] DARLING IS NOT A GORILLA !!!

However ...

... Kurama sat down on her knees next to Sesshomaru and began to regulate his breathing and to move her hands up and then down, so more and more deep and regular.
All other around her.

[Ataru, with strange voice, blinking his little eyes] ... ehm ... what she's doing ?
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] It seems some kind of yoga !
[SAKURA] she is expanding her mind !!
[Inuyasha, with strange voice] Sorry ?
[Miroku] She's looking for a profound inner peace but I have no idea what to do.

SUDDENLY....

... THE BODY OF KURAMA BEGAN TO GLOW OF A BLINDING LIGHT !!

[Ataru, so scared] L... Lamù, what's going on ?
[Lamù, so scared too] I've never seen anything like this !!
[KAGOME, LOST IN PANIC] OH MY GOD, LOOK !!

FROM THE BREAST OF THE PRINCESS OF THE CROWS CAME OUT A GLOBE OF LIGHT...

.. and she took it gently with your hands

[Master tengu, with grave voice] It's the ancient wedding ceremony !!
[Everyone, so worried] N.. Nan-da ?!? A WEDDING CEREMONY ?!?

[MASTER TENGU] ALL THOSE WHO BELONG TO THIS FAMILY CAN EXCHANGE THEIR HEART SO, VERY LONG AGO, WITH THIS GESTURE, BRIDE AND GROOM SEALED THEIR UNION!

BUT NOW THERE'S NO ONE THAT CAN DONATE HIS ONE TO THE PRINCESS !!

Kurama didn't care what was happening around her and, lost in a kind of trance, gently placed the ball of light on the chest of Sesshomaru.

At the same moment he opened his eyes, she fell to the ground like a rag.

[Inuyasha, so worried] BIG BROTHER, HOW ARE YOU ?
[Sesshomaru, still so groggy] W... what have happened to me ?!?

Next to them, Ataru was kneeling in front of the princess of the crows.

[Ataru, crying] Nooooooo [sigh] Kurama chaaaaaan [sigh] ...
[Sakura, with grave voice] She sacrificed herself to save the man she loved
[Tsubame, with grave voice too] Lamù, are you all right ?
[Lamù, crying too] I didn't want her to die, WAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!

In that meantime, the demon-wolf stood up once again.

[Sesshomaru, still surprised] So, someone want to explain what happened?
[Kagome, crying] That girl has managed to tear the heart out from her chest and pass it in your: it's thanks to her if you're alive!

For a moment that seemed endless demon wolf stood still !!

[Inuyasha, with low voice] BIG BROTHER, ARE YOU CRYING ?!?

On hearing these words, Sesshomaru spun around and point his sword directly on the nose of his brother

... who didn't impressed at all.

[Inuyasha, with clear voice and sight] I WAS RIGHT: YOU'RE CRYING !!

Kagome walked gently to the demon wolf.

[Kagome, with gentle voice] Sesshomaru, there is nothing wrong with what you're doing.

In response, he angrily drove his sword to the ground and knelt in front of the princess.

[Sesshomaru, with low, grave voice] Now I know what to expect: the remorse for not having known how to love her will torment me for all eternity! Nothing can save me, I am condemned to perpetual damnation!
[Mikoru, rather babbling] W.. well, d... don't act.. don't act like this...

The demon wolf came even closer to Kurama: it looked like she was sleeping sweetly.

[Sesshomaru, same voice] Sayonara, sweet princess of crows: forgive me if I've never kissed y...

SMACK !!

.. & SHOCK !!

In front of that scene, all made a few steps back, so terrified about what was happening.

IN FACT ...

... KURAMA WAS STILL KISSING SESSHOMARU (more, was hugging him very closely)

In vain Sesshomaru tried to set him free from that hug.

[Sesshomaru, so shocked] Y.. YOU ARE ALIVE ?
[Kurama, with dreamy sight and voice] Oh, sweet warrior: you're safe and sound.
[Sesshomaru, still in shock] W.. wait for a while: they told me that you gave me your heart, how can you still be alive?

[KURAMA, SAME VOICE] WARRIOR, ALL OF MY FAMILY HAVE TWO HEARTS !!

[Sesshomaru, rattling a bit] S.. so y.. you mean th... that..
[Kurama, same situation] Oh, don't worry: I can survive even with just one.
[Sesshomaru, back with grave voice] And now how do you feel ?

ON HEARING THAT WORDS, KURAMA GOT AN "EVIL" IDEA !!

So she sank gently into the arms of the demon wolf...

... AND ...

[KURAMA, "SO MUCH HOT"] OH, I FEEL SO WEAK !!

.. [ehm] ...

In truth Kurama was fine ...

... (so much so that she was maliciously crossing her legs) ...

... but her "intuition" was right !

IN FACT....

Sesshomaru picked her with strength and gentleness and slowly walked to go elsewhere.

[Kurama, still with dreamy voice] I'm sure you also know how to be sweet as well as strong !
[Sesshomaru, <<a bit embarassed>>] W... well, th.. the point is that I don't know so much about love.
[Kurama, same voice] DON'T WORRY: I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE LOVE!!

No one wanted to stop the moving scene: all were weeping with joy !!

[Lamù, with voice full of emotion]W.. well, is indeed fortunate that Kurama had two hearts.
[A tengu, <<so embarassed>>] Th... the point is that.. that..
[A tengu, <<so embarassed>>] th.. this is not a random thing..
[A tengu, <<so embarassed>>] I.... In this way the women in our family were able to ....
[MASTER TENGU, SO MUCH EMBARASSED] ... TO DEAL WITH "THE HARDSHIPS OF LIFE" !!

On hearing those words, Ataru was seized with a panic attack !!

[Lamù, so worried] Darling, how are you ?
[ATARU, LOST IN PANIC, TREMBLING SO MUCH] P... PROTECT ME, LAMU' ! I.. I FEEL THAT... THAT.. I JUST ESCAPED A MORTAL DANGER !!
[Lamù, now with sweet voice] Ooooooooooh, darling: you're so sweet when you get thrilled !!

The company broke up happily.

In the days that followed, Miroku and Sango were the first to dive back into the dimensional pit: in the end, couldn't wait longer to hug their children.

Soon afterwards, Inuyasha and Kagome did the same.

... but something didn't go the right way !!

IN FACT...

... when they reached back to the village ...

[Kaede, with clear voice] Woooooow, you're back at least: we were losing hope.
[Inuyasha, rather with wrath] Kaede, you damned: we were only a few days away and you already are complaining about?

[Kaede, same voice] <<FEW DAYS>> ?!? It's been over three years since you started!

[Kagome, so pissed] S.. SORRY ?!? TH.. THRE YEARS ?!?
[Inuyasha, so surprised, moving his ears in a funny way] All right, something has gone wrong.

At the same moment came Sango and Miroku.

[Sango, with funny voice] Woooooow, at least: you've spent a long honeymoon, right ?
[Kagome, <<so embarassed>>] W... well, d.. don't get strange ideas: th.. the point is that.. that..
[Miroku, with strange voice] YOU’VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL THAN SESSHOMARU AND THAT “PRINCESS”, RIGHT ?
[Inuyasha, still confused] What ? What did my brother weird ?
[KAEDE, WITH CLEAR VOICE] REALLY YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ?!?

On hearing that words, Inuyasha got worried...

... [ehm] ...

... the point was that NOONE HAD THE COURAGE TO LOOK HIM IN HIS EYES !!

[Inuyasha, getting angry] IN SHORT, SOMEONE WANTS TO REVEAL ME THIS MISTERY ?!?
[Sango, <<so embarassed>>] L.. look who's in the hut which is at the bottom of the village !
[Kagome, getting worried] W... what's strange ?
[Miroku, <<so much embarassed>>] It's better that you see with your own eyes !!

Kagome and Inuyasha were so confused that Kaede had to lead personally them to the (new) house of Sesshomaru and Kurama.

[Kagome, "so counfused"]I don’t understand, what is this noise? IT LOOKS LIKE THE CRIES OF SO MANY CHILDRENS
[Inuyasha, SO MUCH confused]Kaede, maybe my brother has opened a kindergarten ?

Kaede ran away, red-faced.

Not without fear, Kagome and Inuyasha gently opened the front door …

.. and…

[SESSHOMARU, <<COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] Woooooow, back home at least !!
[Inuyasha & Kagome, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

EIGHT CHILDRENS (FOUR BOYS AND FOUR GIRLS), ALL OF THE SAME AGE (MAYBE THEY COULD HAD 2 OR 3 YEARS) WERE MAKING A JOYFUL NOISE, CONSTANTLY MAKING A MESS OF THE HOUSE !!

[Kagome, getting worried, with trembling voice]Th.. they’re all your chidrens ?
[Inuyasha, lost in panic] H.. how did you do it ?

[KURAMA, WITH JOYFUL VOICE] OH, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT FOR THE WOMEN OF MY FAMILY IS NORMAL TO GIVE BIRTH TO BETWEEN 6 AND 12 CHILDREN ALL TOGETHER, THAT’S WHY WE’VE TWO HEARTS !!

Oh, warrior, you were fantastic: not only you’ve saved my race from extinction but you’re also a father patient and kind !!

[SESSHOMARU, <<COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] IT WAS A CHEAAAAAAAAAAAT !!

[Inuyasha & Kagome, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

Curtain falls.

[Voice of Inuyasha, with trembling voice] K.. kagome, ar.. are you sure that in.. in your family, they've never been twins ?!?
[Voice of Kagome, with wrath] YOU STUPID: IT DOESN'T DEPEND ON ME TO DECIDE HOW MANY CHILDRENS I'VE TO BE BORN AT A TIME !!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:49:26 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 12:03:37 AM »
Trailer

AN ANIME COMIC IS COMING SOON, STAY TUNED !!!  :)