Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 168846 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
*Arrive at Auir,it is in decayement and flames*

Forgotten:What happened in here?

Protoss:some....days ago....The ravager came...here...drained most of our life...force...then....d a zerg...attacked and...took...(dies)

Mr. Invader:Damn,just when we need their help da most

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
Offtopic:  unusual, but accepted, I think.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:17 PM »
Forgotten: I think we may be in luck though

Mr. Invader: How?

Forgotten: These seem to be the old order of the protoss, what we are looking for is the dark templars, now where is that portal, it is also wierd there doesnt seem to be any zerg around, normally they leave a massive amount of of forces after they decimate a planet, hmm this cant be the work of the overmind
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2007, 10:20:36 PM »
*a shaded entity approaches*

??:I shall guide u 2 da Dark Templars,foreign people

Forgotten:(mentally 2 mr. invader)It may be a trap,sir,lets be careful (normal)Ok,guide us there

*arrive at da Dark Templars,suddenly all gets dark,when light reappears there r hundreds of Zerg/Brood*

Forgotten:Damn,i knew it (a brood tries 2 plant its embryo on Forgotten,but suddenly it gets burned)good thing i carry da Memory Pyre Virus within me,that shall harm da Zerg and.....!!!!

*da zerg/brood attack da oni soldiers,killing them,then take over their ships,leaving Forgotten and Mr. Invader and da Uy warriors on Auir*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 10:34:37 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2007, 04:07:43 AM »
Sand: Time to contact my people...

* SS with his brain implant contact his private army *

Sand: My air-force army will be here soon. I bring with me one localizer, so, they always know were i am... They'll arrive with combat stealth raptors. (CSR)
Beside, I have this:

*SS take out what looks like one pocket size PTCS *

Sand: Usually the PTCS is only for 2 passengers... so, Dark, take this, and go searching for help.

* With one button touch the PTCS goes to standart size *

Dark: Hey, I can't ride it!

Sand: Stupid cat, read the userbook and leave!

*SS quick Dark rear side *
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2007, 05:19:21 AM »
*meanwhile the oni ship that was taken over by da Zerg lands on Uru spreading the whole army against the unexpecting onis;meanwhile at Sandstorm journey 4 help,he arrives 2 a small planetoid,he is received by an alien*

??:Yehaww,pardner,whatcha want wit me?

Sand:I need help against an assault of the Zerg race

??:Say no more,comrade (cocks shotgun) me,YaeGron Maxo7 and my Redneck Army shall help ya,Yehaw(to rednecks)guys,get ready da shotguns and several six-packs,we is gonna kill us some aliens

Rednecks:YEEEAAAH!!!

Sand:Well,at least we've backup

Offline Kunoichi Kaede

• Big Fan
  • Anime 4ever!!!
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2007, 06:15:16 AM »
Off Topic: Let the bloody games start,whataway to start 2007 :9

Back to topic now

Sand:Lets gather all the ammo and away we go to assist our friends

YaeGron:Count on it,chief

*a message appears at Sandstorm computer*

Kaede:Sand,it is me,i gathered a small army loyal to prince Kroptik,we are on our way to Uru,we'll arrive at the 1840 hours

Sand:I am glad to hear it,kaede
Our dreams are limitless

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
Meanwhile on Earth... again LoL

Falling: What a nice day for a walk... Since the others left things have been quiet around here...

Benten: Yes... Indeed. I wonder what they're doing.

Falling: Ah... Probably drinking beer or tecasian Ice teas until they go into a coma...

Benten: Hahaha... that's funny...

Suddenly a weird laud noise attracts the attention of the couple...

Falling: What's that noise???

Benten: Look in the sky...

A big Star destroyer comes out of the clouds and crashes into the ground...

Falling: What the hell... That's one of my Imperial fleet spaceships... what the hell is happening here...

* FallinG_StaR runs to towards the ship to try and find survivors...

Falling: Oh my god... what is this there's blood everywhere... what the hell happened here...

Benten: What is it Falling...

Falling: Don't come in this is something no one should see... wait for me outside... I'm going to see the Ship video log...

* FallinG_StaR arrives at the command bridge, with blood everywhere... and starts playing the last entry on the ships log and messages...

Ship Commander: Star date 2309e1 we are on our way to deliver the holidays presents and postcards to our great Emperor Blitz a.k.a Falling Star today we received a rescue signal on our scanners and we are at this moment arriving at the signal destination.

SC: Star date 2309e2 We arrived at the signal and found what looks to be one of our allies ships a Oni battle cruiser we tried to establish contact but still we have no answer from them... We are preparing the tractor bean to pull the Oni ship into the hangar to proceed with extraction of survivors...

SC: Star date 2309e3 There seems that no one was on that ship... its strange since all shuttles and rescue pods are still in the hangar... there's no signs of fight and the ship seems in perfect conditions... they where carrying some kind of giant egg in the cargo bay but no supplies like food or water... we are trying to contact the Oni planet but we can't get any response from them... it looks like they just disappeared...

SC: Star date 2310e1 We are experiencing some problems it looks like the giant egg was some kind of alien  insect plague since it already infested our entire hangar and cargo bay we are trying to contain the infestation but they double in numbers every second that passes...

SC: Star date 2315e1 The alien forms evolved and now its clear to the ship scientist that they are a specie that is called the Zerg that was supposed to be extinct, they already infested 2/3 of the ship we lost almost all our crew only 50 of us remain... we can't escape... since they control the hangar... I will start the self destruction of the ship and exterminate this plague before its too late... I will... (a giant Hydralisk comes out of a wall) Shoot the damn thing soldiers I have to initiate the self destruct sequence...

A giant swarm of zerglings start coming in to the command center and kill everyone before the commander could press the Self Destruct button...

Falling: My god... my brave soldiers... wait a minute... that means that the zergs are still here... Uh Oh...

A big shadow appears behind Falling... Falling quickly avoids it and shoots it with one of the dead soldiers antimatter gun...

Falling: F*ck... I have to destroy the ship before they infest Earth...

* FallinG_StaR Initiates the Self Destruct... And runs for the exit...

Benten: What happened...

* FallinG_StaR grabs Benten and opens a portal that takes them to a far away hill

Computer: 10...9...8...7...6...5.. .4...3...2...1...0

Benten: Oh my god what happened that blast destroyed half the city...

Falling: Believe me it was better that way... it's better half the city than the entire world... I think our friends are not having the fun we thought they were having...

Benten: What do you mean...

Falling: I'll tell you on the way... Now we better get going to planet Uru...

* FallinG_StaR and Benten teleport to Falling's Fast Attack Cruiser and set of for Uru... In the way Falling warns is planet of the danger and fleet summons the entire fleet to join him on Uru...

"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »
20% of the combat CSR from SS private army arrive at planet Uru, more than 240, ready to fight, joining the allied alien force, and falling star combat force

Cpt. Duster: Master, we arrived.

Sand: Good, were are the others?

Cpt. Duster: On the way.

Sand: (by computer) Kaede, my army is ready, I'll arrive a bit late that you, with some ally forces.
And there's no sign of that stupid cat... If he blew my PTCS, i'll cut his neck.

Suddenly one buzzer appear with DarkDevil message

Dark: I'm on my way, i bring with me demons from the deeps, and war ships from Rupa and Carla's planet, to help us. Estimated arrival time to Uru is 1842H

Sand: Good work, good kitty!

Dark: DON'T CALL ME KITTY, I HATE THAT...

* Sand disconnect the messaging system *

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:29:54 PM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2007, 04:35:56 AM »
*most of the fleet arrive at Uru;the war is gonna start*

Kroptik:Where is lum?

Sand:According 2 da radar she is safe at da Mentalium Sub-Basement,enough for us 2 tackle this damn zergs,i sent a signal 2 request falling and cosmic into da battle

Forgotten:Hope they dont forget their friends

YaeGron: Enough talk,pardners (draws his shotguns)

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!

Soldiers:HELL YEAH!!!

*war starts,hundreds of soldiers and zergs perish in battle;the ones infected by da zerg have to receive a merciful kill as it is almost incurable,the UY warriors r trying to found da Overmind established in Uru*

Kroptik:Forgotten,do yer thing

Forgotten:OK,it is kinda hard wit all da chaos but i may found the Overmind and....it is just 3  miles from here,follow me,belldandy,create a barrier so we dont have any zerg after us

Belldandy:Roger that

*enter da Pyramid of Brood,there they find da corpses of several onis and they hear a familiar voice*

Kroptik:I think that was rei

Forgotten:Yes,but i sensed something rare (they found rei in his Tiger Cow/Bull form,he has tendrils in his back,giant fangs and red eyes*

Kroptik:Well,here is a little pay-back (takes da anti-matter gun,then destroys da zerg controlling Rei,rei falls unconcious)

Sand:Look at this computer screen,a zerg in invasion is growing

Kroptik:Man,we wont finish at this rate

*suddenly the zerg ships r being destroyed by another fleet leaded by the Millenium Falcon*

Cosmic:(inside da Falcon)Whassup,guys,here we will entertain those dudes,go 4 da Overmind

Kroptik:Ok
Posted on: January 12, 2007, 07:23:50 PM
Off Topic:

For majority decision i shall continue,so lets carry on

On Topic:

*On earth*

Falling:Alas,again i am to battle a fight that really isnt mine,woe is me

Benten:Know my love that if we r 2 perish,we will together

Falling:Then lets join our friends at Uru,Forth Eorlingas!!

*falling star disciples join him and benten 2 Uru*

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2007, 05:11:33 AM »
* while falling, benten and their troops arrive at uru: *

Falling: Hell! This planet is all covered by zerg ships, ans the allied union is having one hard time!

Falling: PREPARE WEAPONS, FIRE UP THE PLASMA BEAM!

* the beam is blast, and destroy the nearest zerg ship *

Sand: dudes, The radar is indicating that falling and his troops arrived. Time to do the Cube attack!
Sand: (speaking to all the allies) CSR, take the front line, Dark's army, cover them from the side, Falling, complete surrounding them from the rear, time to crunch them!

* the allied force perform what looks like one sfere, with all Zorgs ships inside, atfer jointing them with benten's jetbike diversion move *

Benten: (entering Falling's ship hangar) Job done, lets kick ass!

the CSR troops start firing anti-shielding beams, breaking the zergs ship shields, while the others launch lazer attacks, several collisions between zerg ships and allied forces happens.

Cosmic: We are getting our number reduced fast!

Sand: Thats it, kamikaze move needed!

*SS create loads and loads of his clones, as the PTCS's are being cloned too. after 10 mins, more than 500 SS's and PTCS's are ready to departure[/i]

Sand: In way to save the galaxy and keep the peace, the only way to defeat them is by kamikaze moves, the zergs lost the shields, we've got allied forces there, but they are getting defeated, Go, and destroy them!

All the clones leave in the piano black painted PTCS's, warping outta sky, and starting to kamikaze againt zerg ships, as bees running behind his enemy

Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2007, 05:50:31 AM »
Off Topic:

Since UY is da main tale,let us go 2 Lum

On Topic:

*War echoes thru da ears of the beloved Lum,she cant do anything but watch how friends an foes alike perish for a stupid accident rei unleashed,it is just too much 4 her,till she snaps*

Elder:OMG,now we r about 2 witness a great phase on Lum-hime

Mrs. Invader:What r u talking about?

Elder:She has entered in a "Berserk Mode" or like some humans claimed,her "Darling No Baka" mode,she has entered a level of supreme power 4 da oni

*lum destroy most zerg ships with just one bolt,but then she collapses,Falling saves her from plummeting 2 her death*

Falling:Now rest,fraulein,u deserve it (gives her a kiss in da forehead)

Kroptik:We need lum 2 enter in "Darling no baka" mode,but how?

Sand:That mode needs fear or a little hate,i think i have da perfect plan,friends

Cosmic:Do tell us,mate

Sand:There is a sleeping princess that can charm any man in the Milky Way,her name was Akari the Dawn Princess,if we let her charm ya,kroptik,lum will be overpowered and we'll direct her wrath 2 da Overmind,what u think?

All except Kroptik:Lets go 4 it

*arrive at Planet Alba Caraveus,they found da shrine where Akari rests*

Sand:This mask will protect us from her power,get ready da camera so lum sees it (wakes her)

Akari:Who is it that disturbs my rest? (charms Kroptik,he kneels before her)

Kroptik:Mademoiselle,yer wishes r my command (dat scene is sent 2 Uru,Lum gets crazy and creates a gigantic bolt that truly vaporizes the Overmind for good)

Sand:Mission Accomplished,now lets get out of here (grab kroptik then return 2 uru)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 06:21:18 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2007, 06:39:50 AM »
while thay land in Uru, they see Lum really mad

Lum: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIN G, I'LL NOT FORGIVE YOU THIS, WHO'S THAT WHOOOOMAN, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RLING, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAKA!

* Lum shots the powerfull lighting they ever saw, SS created one shield protecting Kroptik, but Lum's attack was so strong, that destroied the shield, even if 99,9 of the energy was deflected with Specially strategic placed deflecting mirrors to lead the bolts destroying the remaining Zerg ships *

Kroptik: Lum, let me explain, it...

*Lum blast another bolt, fries Kroptik, destroy walls, against walls, while he keep smashing them backwards with the impact.
Meanwhile, most of the energy still being conducted to outer space, while Cosmic points them with precision to irradiate the enemies *

Cosmic: (by portable messaging system) Guys, how things going on there?

Sand: Trilling! Krop is toasted, and i i've got parts transformed in glass. She's way too powerful now and wont listen us, the only way is to wait she get weak and faints.

Cosmic: Good luck dudes, keep the energy going on, we have those "mosquitoes" to terminate!

After 30mins of firing bolts, Lum faints weak, Kroptik is toasted, smoking, unconscious, still as one burnt tree.
Sand rescued under ONI earth Deeps to rebuild some damage he suffered from Lum attacks.
The Zergs ship got all terminated, and only 5% of teh ally forces survived

Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2007, 06:57:05 AM »
Cosmic:I love it when a plan comes well

Forgotten:Now it is time 2 fix things

Dark:It will take some weeks 2 re-build Uru,but months 4 lum mind

Falling:LoL

Sand:Lum,are you ok?

ok,she may need help

*ataru jumps inda scene,a sly face draws in lum,she grabs ataru then kiss'im 2 make krop jealous*

Cosmic:Bizarre twist indeed,obviously it will be resolved...i guess
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 06:59:10 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »
* Kroptik wakes up from his unconsciousness and sees Lum and Ataru *

Kroptik: Ataru, you idiot. Get away from her.

Ataru: Hehehe. You wish Krop.

Kroptik: OK that does it. You have 5 seconds to get away or I'll fry you.

Lum: He's not afraid of you. And you'll only get him over my dead body.

Kroptik: But...but...

Lum: Why don't you just go back to that other girl you seem to like so much?

Kroptik: Who are you...Oh. You mean that weird princess or something?

Ataru: Probably her. Now why don't you go meet her?

Kroptik: I could actually. She's on the other side of this planet. A girl named Akira.

Ataru: AKIRA-CHAN! (he starts running towards the horizon)

Kroptik: Now that that guy is out of the way, will you please let me explain? The guys can tell you it wasn't my fault.

Everyone:......

Kroptik: Guys? WELL?!?!

Sand: Ok, ok, it's true. We forced him into it. It was the only way to beat the Zerg. Sorry Lum.

Lum: You..you used me?

Falling: I wouldn't say it like that, I...

Lum: NO BAKAS!
* Lum re-enters "Darling no Baka" mode with her eyes on the guys. She starts firing bolt after bolt while Kroptik cheers for Lum. After 20 minutes Lum falls unconscious. Kroptik catches her before she hits the ground *

Kroptik: Don't worry Lum. We'll be back home when you wake up. But first I need to do something. (he teleports Lum to the infermery zone of one of his fleet's UFO and goes meet up with Rei) Someone needs to be taught a lesson about not disobeying direct orders.

Offtopic:
I can't let you guys write by yourselves anymore. You're too devious.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 02:32:23 PM by Kroptik »
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x