Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:34:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Author Topic: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA  (Read 32989 times)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
Re: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2016, 12:16:09 AM »
Episode 43 - 44
- Lum's dad invite Lum to party, unknonw to her, it is party he set up, to find her new boyfriend, Ataru and Ten go to Oni planet, and..thanks from help of anti marriage resistance, they save Lum
- Cute new ending, sung by Ms. Hirano, Lum actress :)

Great episode, Ataru shown he really care for Lum, and rush to save her, it was so cute, i also liked secondary characters of Anti marriage resistance (And nice cameo of Kamen Rider 1 and 2 at Ataru class :) And Lum looked really cute in that party dress :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2016, 03:16:59 AM »
she always looks cute! mmm I cant remember for sure but I belive the ending you are talking about its kokoro bosoi na, if thats the case kamil, as far as I know the song its performed by helen sasano! I could be wrong though.

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2016, 02:21:27 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl9X42n_SMk Yes, you are right, my bad, she sound similar to Ms. Hirano, btw...how come these old fansubs have subbed opening and ending credits? :)

Episode 45
- While on school trip, Ataru (tricked by Shinobu) save withered kappa, and is invited to their kingodom, for saving their king, kappa give Ataru sirene...class, who was worried he died, is not happy about it :)

Episode 46:
- Ataru, Lum, Mendou and Shinobu go inside cave (Each with own idea what they will do after they "accidentally" seperate) get lost in cave, but..they manage to find spacecraft who crashed inside, they also find pipe that lead outside, but..they eat too much, and are stuck.

While epsiode 45 was interesting, with kappa, Episode 46 was comedy gold, Mendou fear of darkness cured moment girl look at him :) And Shinobu "First eat, than immediate regret" so true :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:25:39 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2016, 06:07:09 AM »
 The subs, on those versions of the ops and endings, as far as I know, where subbed by AnimEigo, but Im not really sure about this!, back in those days, it was difficult to get your hands on the eps., and when you could, they where mostly in japanese, so, a lot of fans started to sub and dub the eps, I have seen eps. with subbed intros and eps. without them, I can tell you for sure who did those of the link, but, I belive it was, as I said before, animeigo, maybe another member could tell you more about this...
mendou fear of the dark its hilarious! ;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:05:59 AM by lumlover »

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2016, 11:38:16 PM »
Episode 47:
- Ataru and Ten buy pair of earmuffs, and switch bodies, what happen next, can be described as pure chaos

Looks like we have one 20 minutes episode, instead of 2 10 minutes episodes :) Very funny episode, taht show, what happen, when everyone gets body switch earmuffes, and Ataru mom is still bi.ch too :p

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2016, 10:52:16 AM »
That ep. its hilarious!, I love the way ataru takes advantage of the situation, yes, from this point  forward, there are no more 2 ten min. eps, and honestly I like it more this way!, why?, because this way almost all the remaining eps. have a proper conclusion, as we discussed before, open endings are a bit annoying, so, Im guessing you too will enjoy long eps. a bit more ;)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2016, 10:28:10 PM »
Episode 48
- Ataru take care of school caterpillar with huge appetite, and have to defend it from furious classmates, after it eat their lunch. It later turn out to be fairy :)

Very sweet epiosde, it was nice for Ataru, to take care of someone else but im, and to believe Caterpillar will grown to be beautiful butterfly. It was so sweet, when Fairy called Ataru Papa, and Lum Mama :) We also find out guy in glasses (Ataru friend/rival) name is Megane

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2016, 02:37:56 AM »
Great episode indeed!, meganeĀ“s name its in reality satoshi!, megane its just his nickname, if my memory serves me right, its means "glasses" or "four-eyes" 8)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2016, 02:01:04 PM »
Episode 49
- Everyone help Ten to date with Sakura, who he fall in love with

Sadly, i didn't like this episode that much, it was very mean spirited, and i Ten was brattier than usual, to point of being crazy lover.

Episode 50:
- Count Dracula ask his servant to find young beautiful maiden, so he can suck her blood, sadly for him, he is incompetent :) Ataru promise tohelp servant find right girl, for date with girl he knows...and  they meet Ran and take her to Dracula, Ran is formidable enemy to Count :)

Very funny episode, poor Dracula was so miserable, and so his servant (I laughed so hard when he land to take breath..on cross at church, and when he transform into girl, to fulfil promes to Ataru, Lum laughed so much :) )
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 01:42:50 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2016, 01:32:54 AM »
mhmm funny, I found ep. 49 very funny, but I have never liked ep. 50 a lot!, I dont know why, I just dont find it funny and its weird, because I know a lot of uy fans like this ep. in fact someone on the forum said its his favorite ep! ,but hey! its uy, so... 8)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2016, 09:25:36 PM »
Episode 51
- Lum goes 10 years back to past, to cure Ataru from his girl chasing attidute, she is followed by present Ataru

Ok episode, im not big fan of someone forcing somebody aginst their will, to do their bidding, but at least Lum apologised, and learnt to not doing it :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2016, 07:44:42 AM »
Not a big fan of that neither, but just because it lum its ok ;D ;)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2016, 03:17:15 PM »
Episode 52
- Ataru and Ten buy gardena flower and decide to raise it, to impress flower girl, Cherry tries to stop tchem, and get his butt kicked :)

Good episode, nice to see Cherry getting beaten (I loved, when his artifical jaws printed photo Ataru stomping on him) Ataru plan to use flower was surprisingly well thought, Flower come alive, thanks to Ten greenhouse, and try to win flower girl heart too, but is rejected, Ten suggest it to hang itself, but it instead move to Ataru house, and find new love interest :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2016, 12:19:33 AM »
nice to see Cherry getting beaten
Ha!, everyone gotta love this!  :hehe its not that I hate cherry, but, he got whats he deserves!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2016, 08:01:02 PM »
Episode 53:
- Ataru helps cursed rain girl, who was cursed by mistakes of her father

Interesting episode where seriousness is mixed with silliness, it was nice to see Ataru being so dedicated to help the girl, even when demon little girl showed herself in his dream and later make him ill, ending was touching at first, and then break into silliness, overall, like Cherry said at beginning, do not break your promises with a demon  :)