Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29

Author Topic: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA  (Read 32449 times)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
Re: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA
« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2016, 03:53:18 PM »
Well, series have over 200 episodes, plus OAV and Movies, it is normal we forget some episodes :)

Episode 135:
- Benten and Ryuu look for missing cat, and coross path with bike gang, after they stole one of their bikes

Very cool episode, Boss was hilarious, and i loved Benten and Ryuu antics, wouldn't mind spin off series called Red Lighting :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2016, 12:01:20 PM »
yes, its an ok ep. for me!, although its definitely  not one of my favs, its really nice to see some eps. with the other characters as protagonist every now and then!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2016, 10:06:53 PM »
Episode 136
- Ran accidently kidnap Neptune lemming from Oyuki, and fears her wrath

It could be ok episode, but..it was ruined by out of character Benten, she was rude and agressive through out entire episode, so fifferent from last episode :(

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2016, 11:57:46 AM »
mmhm, its an interesting comment my friend, I mean, isn't benten always rude and aggressive?! :o I believe the only ep, she wasn't  rude was the one were she was introduced!, well thats my thought at least, she always seems to care for her friends but, her ways as far as I remember are always like that! I like her anyways ;D

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »
In past episodes, she wan't so agressive and rude like in episode 136 :)

Episode 137:
- Ten helps ghost of little girl to hold puppies, so she can go to heaven

Sad episode, it reminded me of Ghost movie from 1990 with Patrick Swayze :( Onsen was jerk, good thing Ataru and friends tied him quickly :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:43:01 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
you mean ghost? ;D its a great movie!, so did you enjoyed the ep.? I know you prefer to avoid ten related eps. as far as I can remember he did not act like a jerk in this one, at least not as much as always.

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »
Yes,i meant Ghost movie ;) And yes, Ten wasn't as obnoxous here

Episode 138:
- Ataru and friends help Mendou looking for family treasure.

It could be fun episode, Mendou and his grandpa were hilarious, so was communist Megane (Talk about how Mendou is too rich to be allowed to keep treasure, all this Lenin like crap :) ) and ending was great, sadly..half of it was ruined by Lum whining and zapping everyone, im sorry, i know you love her, but i hate her when she is so annoying and bossy  :(

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
 :hehe its ok man she is annoying and bossy most of the time!, its ok if you don't like her, I just find it very interesting! most of the people who watch UY likes lum, I mean, I know you're right!, she is bossy, she over reacts, she zapps the hell outta everyone every now and then but boy, I love her! 8)  In fact Lum-chan had a little section in the forum regarding this, he basically expose lum is adorable and stuff like that but, he also mentions she is probably way to much trouble and that maybe you will want to re-think if you could really lover her!, not me, I tell you I will gladly take the zapps, the extremely spicy food and all the bad stuff that comes with her gladly any day ;D, its a really funny article, you should read it, but the point being here, Im really surprised you don't fell for lum! :o but I absolutely understand why you didn't, now that I see it this way, you're probably right!, and the crazy ones are us lum-lovers! :o ;)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2016, 03:19:53 PM »
It's ok, i understand, im sure most of people who love Lum, are like Megane, they adore her, but im 99% sure if they spend one week with her, they would want to run away as fast as possible :)

Episode 139
- Cherry screw up again, and lost cursed gloves, pants and tap shoes.

Hilarious episode, when Ataru started to rub Mendou butt, i lost it, and it was sweet of Ataru, to protect Lum from that blow (And Lum, when you can see he is cursed, you shouldn't keep hugging him, dummy :) ) And Mendou in balerina costume and Russian ballet music... pure perfection

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2016, 10:55:36 AM »
I agree this ep. has some of the most funny scenes in the series!, ataru touching mendo`s butt its truly hilarious!, indeed a great ep.! ;D

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2016, 08:33:20 PM »
Episode 140
- Lum is bite by cow and is afraid she will become werecow

That was pretty..bizarre epsiode, while Ten was jerk, it was interesting episode, it had both creepy(Ataru banging Lum in cow form  :o ) and sweet (Ataru promised he will take care of Lum if she turn into cow) elements.

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2016, 11:35:50 AM »
this is another of my favorite eps.! I mean it has it all!, comedy, weird stuff and romance of course, I love the sacrifices lum is willing to do for ataru, she is so lovely ;D, and you know I never thought of that scene that way :o, but I guess you're right! its a little creepy, but ataru its really perverted so I guess its no surprise ;D

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2016, 11:04:43 PM »
Episode 141:
- Megane makes another movie, but...class money is not enough and he ask Mendou to sponsor movie, he agrees, but...

Nice episode, for once, Megane manager to gt upper hand and trick everyone, he even took revenge on Ataru for asking Lum to wash his back when they taked on telephone, and i swear that rocket hit Ataru right into butt. It was sweet when Ataru get mad when he heard Lum will break with Ataru and live with Mendou (Althrough they were just reading scenario :) )

Offline Revenge

• Fan
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2016, 02:51:38 AM »
Episode 140
- Lum is bite by cow and is afraid she will become werecow

That was pretty..bizarre epsiode, while Ten was jerk, it was interesting episode, it had both creepy(Ataru banging Lum in cow form  :o ) and sweet (Ataru promised he will take care of Lum if she turn into cow) elements.

That episode is awesome. I still remember it from the first time I saw it, from the scene Lum is watching a cow behind a fence, to her dream of becoming a cow and giving some of her leg meat to Ataru to eat... strange stuff, that episode is only paired with the one they go to an isolated mansion and they start to die to scare Ataru.
This is where the anime gets incredibly addictive imo

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2016, 11:43:53 AM »
that ep. of the mansion was great too, a little too serious at least until the end.

It was a nice ep. its nice to see megane having his way every now and then! ;D, but just a little, he is a psychotic jerk at the end!