Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:07:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Author Topic: Movie  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
Movie
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:22:25 PM »
You know, I think that the first thing when you saw me (or at least my avatar) on this forum you thought "oh... a new user great... but... what is that avatar? it's not a UY character neither a manga charactar, I've never seen it... if he is a fan on UY he could at least put an avatar about UY!"
Well that's true, but UY is not the only thing I like in the world... it's quite strange, I grow up with Doom 2, than starcraft than all soft of bloodybath game... but still I love UY.
Anyway do you know what is this avatar about? (and the brand new sign?)
the guys in both of these image are Stalkers...
WHAT?! you don't know what a stalker is? BLASPHEMER! get wiki and search! (lol)
Yes I love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series mostly for the background of the game.
But now let's get straight to the topic.
The last summer was quite boring... going to the beaches was fun for a month.. but it became awful!
In my city there's not a lot of things to do execpt go to the beach or... have a walk.
Quite boring isn't it?
So I came out with an idea, my friends thought I was crazy (mayby I was at the time... the sun was soo hot) I said: "guys.. let's make a movie!"
I never thought doing something hollywood like, just something to keep us buisy in the summer. And so it started, two friend of mine made the script for a comic movie, I got the camera and the editing program (thanks emule), we forced some of our friends to be actors and we did the movie.
It's 1 hour movie... not totaly bad... it's quite funny (lot's of nonsense commedy and a LOT of movie references from tarantinos' movie), the overall quality is not that good but still, it's a movie done 4 fun... but we liked doing it.
But now let's begin with the REAL topic (ehh I know but i had to make this introduction).
Now that we have learned how to make a movie (at least we wont do the same mistakes that we have made with the first one) we want to make another one... but we are splitted.
Some of us want to make another commedy movie a sequel of the first one but this time the script will be good (the first one was ment to be a fake trailer but we added  soo many scenes that at the end we decided to do the whole movie) and other want to make an action/horror movie (and juess what? based on stalker).
We have come to a decision... we do them both... we don't have "time limits" so we don't have to worry about those things ^^.
anyway we are gonna start the commedy movie in deep summer (the script isn't finished and the writers don't want to film before summer because of the school) but we already started to film some trailers for the stalker movie.
We did 2 trailers (they were made just to test the possibilities of the movie)...
here's the first one
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a14mcD2Jm4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a14mcD2Jm4</a>
the other one will be uploaded this night as the rendering ends...
they are very short and simple, they are not gonna be part of the final movie.
The movie currently has no name (we are gonna choose it soon) and the script is nearly finished... the film backgrounds is similar to S.T.A.L.K.E.R for the appearance of the character but it is gonna have his own story.
I hope you'll like it ;) remember to vote :P
oh I give you a little hit: I'm the guy with the gasmask in the first trailer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:00:23 AM by Tassadarh »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
Re: Movie
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »
I like the trailer, pretty official.

You can tell by the shadow that the runner is holding the camera but other than that, it's very nice. I actually have a script, myself, of a short movie I wanted to make.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »
I like the trailer, pretty official.

You can tell by the shadow that the runner is holding the camera but other than that, it's very nice. I actually have a script, myself, of a short movie I wanted to make.
yeah I know -_-" I even told me to keep an eye on that he said "don't worry I'm not that stupid!"... anter we have done it I asked "it's ok? did you filmed your own shadow?" "nono I didn't.. now let's go home" "ok..." and when I came one I had that great surprise -_-"
anyway, watch trailer 2 ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HZVj5cZGQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HZVj5cZGQ</a>

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 01:02:12 AM »
very nice! How did you get the effect for the monster vision

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »
very nice! How did you get the effect for the monster vision
I did that with my editing program Pinnacle Studio 11 I used 2 "special proprieties" mixed togeher
Good program but a bit buggy sometime.
I made the other special fx such as the muzzle flashes with after FX.
I'm glad that you liked it ^^