Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:29:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: Earthquake, I was there !!  (Read 5943 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: Earthquake, I was there !!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »
You know what? Remove me from the Mods Board. I don't care! I just can't sat here and be quiet about it! Yes, it takes two people to argue but the fact is Sidzero ever since he got here he upset many people. His comments, his attitude, I mean, AM I BLIND?!?!?! Am I imagining things? If I am please tell me something!

It's insane how he gets away with this! Gio, Mary Victory, his wife could 6 feet under and all he says is that Earthquakes are funny if you don't get all scared. And then he gets all offended that I called him an heartless person!

If Sidzero isn't trying to make himself better than the rest of us, then why the hell does he always have that bad attitude? Remember the post he wrote saying that he had been analyzing most half of his life population and politics? I mean what in the world is he trying to do, if he isn't trying to make him look superior?

He was involved in many arguments with me, Falling, UruseiNeo and TooCool.

And you know what, Sid? I only made you comeback because I thought it was a stupid reason to leave the Forum. And it was. But you didn't change one bit. You even made me and the other members appologize to you. I almost regret what did so that you could comeback but you know why I don't regret it? I think people desearve a 2nd chance and unlike you, I have a heart and I use it. So you wanna leave, leave. Honestly, I think it's better for this Forum if someone who thinks is the center of the World isn't here.

Oh and one more thing,

You said that it was bs, but it's the truth. You said to us to f*** ourselves but you were the one who got f***ed up.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »
Cata! _/-\o_   Cata! _/-\o_          Cata! _/-\o_                   Cata! _/-\o_
               Cata! _/-\o_                       Cata! _/-\o_                           Cata! _/-\o_

Cata! _/-\o_           Cata! _/-\o_         Cata! _/-\o_            Cata! _/-\o_               Cata! _/-\o_

Cata! _/-\o_            Cata! _/-\o_                    Cata! _/-\o_                  Cata! _/-\o_

(Btw, u are not blind, I noticed this a while ago too. I mean... Sidzero himself said that he doesn't really take Lum's side in the anime, or something along those lines, leaving the impression he doesn't like her much. This forum site is DEDICATED to her, clearly there's something wrong here.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 05:05:48 PM by UruseiNeo »

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 01:21:08 AM »
H-HE-HE-HE- WHAT?!?!?!?!? HE DOESN'T LIKE LUM?!?!?!?!?!

*Cata, the Valkyrie just fainted*

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:24 AM »
LoL... WTF?!

Is it that hard to maintain calm about all this???

I think its easy to see that Sidzero is a somewhat egocentrical, arrogant (hubris), anti-social... and probably mentaly disturbed person... we should just leave him be... and not take anything he says too seriously.

An egocentric person has a limited theory of mind, cannot fully "put himself in other peoples' shoes," and believes everyone sees what he/she sees (or that what he/she sees, in some way, exceeds what others see).

Hubris denotes overconfident pride and arrogance; it is often associated with a lack of humility, not always with the lack of knowledge.

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:

-Persistent lying or stealing
-Superficial charm
-Apparent lack of remorse or empathy; inability to care about hurting others
-Inability to keep jobs or stay in school
-Impulsivity and/or recklessness
-Lack of realistic, long-term goals -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals
-Inability to make or keep friends, or maintain relationships such as marriage
-Poor behavioral controls -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
-Narcissism, elevated self-appraisal or a sense of extreme entitlement
-A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
-A history of childhood conduct disorders
-Recurring difficulties with the law
-Tendency to violate the boundaries and "rights" of others
-Substance abuse
-Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
-Inability to tolerate boredom
-Disregard for the safety of self or others
-People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures.

If you look at this list... and look in the forum... you'll see that there are several of this symptoms that Sidzero was showing... most of them in the Antisocial disorder.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:22:09 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
Oh wow... Poor Sid. :-\