Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:14:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Author Topic: LIVING IN A BOX  (Read 3370 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
LIVING IN A BOX
« on: August 06, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
A new friend to rescue, an old one to save.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

LIVING IN A BOX

CHAPTER ONE: SMELL LIKE TEN YEARS SPIRIT !!

Tomobiki, February.

It was a cold day, with a boring grey sky in Tomobiki that day of winter, not made at all for enjoying something.
Neither for the members of the U-Y-Tribe, closed into a recording studio, doing a boring activity like searching for a new sound before recording the new album: this required them to do and redo the same 4-5 notes for several times, testing, testing again, maybe trashing everything, and so on.
And it wasn't ended at all: the date of august the 11th wasn't so far as it seemed and that concert (<<THAT CONCERT>>) have to be cared in its infinitesimal details so, late in the evening, the guys wanted just to do a great gorge, a fresh shower and a good bed just to sleep.
But someone of them had anymore some energy inside.

IN FACT....

[Chibi, watching out on a windnow, so bored] Oh my God, they're back here.
[Kakugari, yawning] Oh no, once more time?
[Perma, with a large sigh] I'm so tired, who has...
[Ataru, so curioius] What's the matter?
[Kakugari, so tired too] They're here again.
[Ataru, EXCITED] FANS? GIRLS, I MEAN !!!
[Chibi, so bored] No ! PRESSMEN.
[Ataru, EXCITED: OVEREXCITED] LEAVE'EM TO MEEEEEEE !!! [and run away from the door]
[Perma, so chumed, with a silly expression] All right, guys: now I know that we're wrong !!
[Chibi, so pissed] Well, I've to admit: Ataru is a natural born P.R.

It was true: just the desire to know a new girl was greater for Ataru than his thirst of fame, so he never refused any interwiew (even the most stupid): that's why he was so loved by any pressman, who begun to crowd around him when he came out from the studio.

[P.M.] So, Moroboshi, when you'll publish your next album?
[Ataru, so excited] Before the next summer!
[P.M.] Can you say us the title?
[Ataru, wondering] Well... it's not defined yet....
[P.M.] Can you say us any anticipation? About the next single, for exemple?
[Ataru, wondering, with an hand behind the head] Well...surely the first song will be 'Living in a box'...
[P.M.] Is a cover of the notorious australian group?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Not at all: it's a song that we've dedicated to an our friend who has felt into an irreversible coma.
[P.M.] So any cover this time?
[Ataru, wondering, again with an hand behind the head] Well...sincerely.... to praticize the new member of the band we've plaied so many times 'Bring me to Life' that we were thinking that we could join this song into the new album.
[P.M.] WHAAAAAAT ? A-NEW-MEMBER ?
[Ataru, with clear voice and a silly expression] Sure, I think that you'll surely love her !!!
[P.M.] SO SHE'S A GIRL !!! CAN YOU SAY US WHO IS SHE?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Yeah, is [OUCH !] a notorious [OUCH !!] girl who has [OUCH !!!] did a...  [NOW ANGRY, TOP ANGRY] HEY, WHO IS THROWING ALL OF THIS STONES ON ME ?
[a sweet voice] Yooooooouuuuuuuuu !!!!
[Ataru, so surprised, blinking his eyes] Who are you ?

An ugly and fat black haired girl was now in front of him.

[Ataru, same situation] So ?
[The girl, so excited] Have you forgotten me? [now with clear voice] I'm the only one who has helped you when you were just an unemploied !!!
[Ataru, with a strange expression] Now I remember... it was.... it was about one year ago....
[The girl, so excited] You gave me a date, remember ?? AND YOU PROMISED TO GET MARRIED WITH ME THE DAY IN WICH YOU WOULD HAVE BEGUN TO WORK !!!
[P.M.] MOROBOSHI, IS TRUE ?!?
[Ataru, scared: TOP SCARED] NOT AT ALL !!!
[The girl, so excited] You cannot escape from your destiny: YOU'VE TO GET MARRIED WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

The girl took out a great hammer and begun to run behind Ataru, who was trying to escape.

[The girl, running and hunting him] YOU CANNOT ESCAPE !!! YOU'RE PROMISED TO ME !!
[Ataru, running, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! There is [OUCH]  a misu[OUCH] runderstanding !!! I've never [OUCH] promised you [OUCH]  anything [OUCH] of similar ! In any [OUCH] case... In any case [OUCH] I've already a fian... [OUCH] a fianc'e who care at [OUCH] AND LEAVE TO HIT MEEEEEE !!!!!

A provvidential dark alley gave to Ataru a way out.

It was a piece of luck.

..... OR NOT ?!?

IN FACT......

[Ataru, still hided] Jeez, is true: the world is full of strange people !!!
[***] >HIC< !
[Ataru, turning on hi right, so worried] Who is there?
[***] WOOOOOOOOW !!! Finally a >hic< REAL Maaaaaaaaaaan ! >hic<
[Ataru, getting excited] Hey but......... I know this voice..........
[***] WAHAHAHAH >hic< Come more close >hic< to meeeeee !!!

[ATARU, OVEREXCITED] BENTEN-CHAAAAAAAAN !!!! HOW LONG !!!!!
[Benten, with drunken voice] Ataaaaaaru, hold >hic< me.... This day is >hic< so cooooold and... and....>hic< I'm so >hic< cold toooooo [in fact she was wearing just her usual outfit]

It was like throwing some gasolina on a great fire: without waiting for any second, Ataru huged her.

[Benten, just huged, same voice, with a strange sight] Give me a >hic< kiiiiiis....
[Ataru, huging her, excited: OVEREXCITED] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!! A SUCH WONDERFUL SPOIL OVER A SILVER PLATE !!!!

Normally this could be the beginning of a vortex of sex (and Ataru was waiting for this moment since a longtime)....
........ NOT THIS TIME !!!!

IT WAS ENOUGH TO KISS HER ON THE MOUTH TO REALIZE THAT TOO MUCH THINGS WERE WRONG !!!

IN FACT....
[Ataru, spiting so much] UGH ! PTUAH !!! PTUAH !!! BLEAAARGH !!! What the disgust !
[Benten, getting angry] WHAAAAAAAAAA >hic< AAAAT ?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Benten, not this way: YOU SMELL OF ALCHOOL !!!
[Benten, getting angry] WHAAAAA >hic<AAAAAaAAAAT ?
[Ataru, with clear voice] YOU'RE DRUNK !!!
[Benten, TOP angry] I'M NOT >hic< DRUNK !!!!
[Ataru, now scared, LOST IN PANIC] HEY !!! HEY !!! HOLD !!! HOLD !!! WHAT DO YOU...

Too late.
Benten seemed out of her mind and took his heavy chain on his hand....
......... AND BEGUN TO HIT ATARU WITH VIOLENCE.....
............... SO MUCH VIOLENCE........

[Ataru, lost in pain] B.. Benten.... [OW] you don't [OW] recognize [OW] me.... HEY, HOLD !! H.....[UNBREATHING] gh..... gh.....gh....

She was really out of control......
...... AND BEGUN TO STRANGLE HIM !!!!

[Benten, TOP angry] DIE, YOU >hic< DIRTY BASTARD !!!!!!

The cellphone of Ataru felt down and Benten took it with her, then she re-begun to strangle him

[Ataru, unbreathing] gh... gh... Benten...gh...gh... D....do y.... you really'.want to..
[A VOICE] HEY, WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE ?!?

Just discovered, Benten throwed on him a great hit with her chain, then disappeared again.

[Kokeru, top worried] SUGAAAAAAAAAAR !!!!
[Ataru, now breathing] Kokeru.... you ugly fairy...... what the...
[Kokeru, TOP WORRIED] SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, HOW ARE YOU ?!? [and took him on his arms]
[Ataru, babbling in pain]S... so bad.... I... I think to have a lots of broken bones....
[Kokeru, still worried] Oh God... Keep hard, I'll call an ambulance.....
[Ataru, now with strange voice] Kokeru....
[Kokeru, still worried] Nan-da?
[Ataru, now angry: SO MUCH ANGRY] WHY YOU'RE UNDRESSING ME?
[Kokeru, now with strange voice and expression] Well..... I've to secure how are you... so... LET ME TOUCH YOU...and.... if you need.... [now excited, OVEREXCITED] I COULD MAKE YOU THE MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RESPIRATIONS !!!

SOCK !!!

[Ataru, TOP ANGRY] I'M NOT SO BAD !!!
[Kokeru, so painful, with a black eye now, babbling] F... forgive me.
..... ELSEWHERE...
........ into a studio of a notorious fashion group, a curious scene was on air.

[A photographer, so worried] Takanaka-san, are you really sure that it has been a good idea to make them work togheter?
[Takanaka-san, scratching his head, so shy] Well....

...  in front of them...

[Lamú, so angry] YOU MORON !
[Sham Poo, so angry too] YOU STUPID !!!
[Lamú, same situation] When I've saied to you that you've to be 'more natural' I didn't meant...
[Sham Poo, same situation] What's the matteL, Sissy? The aLt diLectoL has saied to me that it was a wondeLful photo.
[Lamú, same situation] SO TO POSE RATHER NAKED FOR YOU IS 'NATURAL' ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] FiLst of all it wasn't at all a poLno photo, second one the aLt diLectoL has saied that it has been a wondeLful photo and, oveL all, YOU'LE USED TO STAY MOlE NAKED THAN ME !!!
[Lamú, same situation] Don't say silly things: for the oni's women to wear only boots an bikini is both tradition and mark of personality, YOU KNOW?
[Sham Poo, same situation] Well, if I'm youL sistheL it means that I'm an oni's women too, YOU KNOW ?
[Lamú, same situation] In fact we know how to respect the decence, YOU KNOW ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] In fact I wasn't indecent at all, YOU KNOW ?

A providential phone call on the cellular of Lamú stopped this (sad) scene.

[Lamú, talking on the cellphone] Hello ? Kokeru, what's going on? [now getting worried] What? [now TOP worried] WHAAAAT ?!? [now rather crying] OH GOD.... HOW IS HE?  WHERE IS HE? [now with clear voice] Ok, I'm coming !!! [Now talking to Sham Poo] DARLING HAS BEEN AGGRESSED BY AN HOOLIGAN AND IS AT THE HOSPITAL: I'VE TO GO !!!
[Sham Poo, now so worried] SISSY, I COME WITH YOU !!!
After a long fly the two sisthers landed in front of Tomobiki's Hospital and, inside of it, a doctor introduced them into the room where Ataru was laying.

[Lamú, with sweet, touched worried voice] Please, doctor, say me the truth...
[the doctor, wondering] Well, he ins't so bad as it seemed in a first moment but he has been wounded so much and has also a lots of broken bones: now he needs to relax and...
[Sham Poo, talking to Ataru] DaLling, do you know about....
[Lamú, now turned to Sham Poo, so angry] DON'T CALL HIM 'DARLING' !!!
[Sham Poo, now angry too] WHY NOT ?!?
[Lamú, still angry] I don't like at all that you call him 'darling', YOU KNOW ?
[Sham Poo, now angry too] And I don't like at all to have a such bully sistheL like you, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Ataru, with faible voice] Excuse me...
[Lamú, wondering] Nan-da?
[Ataru, same voice] Are you interested to hear the name of the person that have hit me?
[Lamú, so surprised] Darling, do you really know him?
[Ataru, same voice] It was Benten !
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAARLING, THIS MEANS THAT YOU WERE BETRAYING ME AS USUAL, ISN'T IT ?!? [and grabbed him by his neck]
[Sham Poo, so angry too] PUT HIM DOWN, YOU BULLY [and grabbed Ataru on the other side]
[Ataru, screaming lost in pain] YEHOHAAAARGH, YOU'RE RIPPING MEEEEEE !!!!
[Sham Poo and Lamú, both embarrassed] EEEEK !!
[Ataru, again with faible voice] She was totally drunk, and....
[Lamú, so much surprised]Whaaaaat ? BENTEN WAS TOTALLY DRUNK ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] If you really wanna know, she was smelling so much of alchool !
[Lamú, TOP surprised] Darling, are you sure to the hell that you're saying?
[Ataru, same voice] Make yourself a reason, Lamú: it was Benten AND SHE WAS TOTALLY DRUNK !!!
[Lamú, now so angry] I cannot belive a such terrible thing but if is true SHE'LL PAY TO ME !!
[Ataru, same voice] She has took my cellphone: among the hell of your alien technologies havn't you something to localize her?
[Lamú, now with clear voice] SURE ! This is really a first class idea ! [Now with grave voice] Sham Poo, I've to come back on my UFO:  please, take care of him and.... [now angry again] AND  DON'T CALL HIM "DARLING' !!!  [and flied away]
[Sham Poo, with a curious sweet voice] So, DAlLING..........

This time Ataru had really a good idea, in fact it was so easy for Lamú to localize the position of the cellphone: it was deep night when she found her, so decided to fly out from her UFO and land in the nearness of her.
Even if it was a disreputable zone, Lamú hadn't any fear to walk (or fly) there (IN FACT SHE KNEW HOW TO DEFEND HERSELF)....
..... AND.....
........... after a while........
........................ (into a dark, dirty street)........
........................ ......
........................ ......... FOUND HER 'TARGET'!!

IN FACT....
..... BENTEN WAS THERE.......
.............. WITH THREE MEN..........
................. WHO WERE ABUSING OF HER !!!

[Lamú, TOP disgusted, screaming out of her soul] BENTEEEEEEEEN, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU DOING ?
[Benten, with drunk voice] Mmmh..... mmmmh....... WHAHAHAH>hic<AHAH, ARE YOU >hic< BLIND ? OR MUMMY HAVN'T SAIED >hic< NOTHING TO YOU >hic< IN YOUR >hic< CHILDHOOD?

Was in that moment that the three men (everyone rather naked) turned their sight to Lamú.

[Man, with challenging voice] Hey, our chicken has called the renfources !!!
[Man, with evil laught] Eh eh eh..... look: EVEN HER IS RATHER NAKED !!!
[Man, with evil voice] WoooooooooW, now the story is getting REALLY amaaaaazing !!!! I've never had sex with two girls contemporary !!!
High in the sky, an helicopter saw a curious scene.

[pilot, so curious] Hey, look over there !!
[pilot, so curious too] How many zaps ! What's going on, A POWERHOUSE HAS COLLAPSED ?

On the ground....
[Lamú, still shocked] W.... WHAT THE DISGUUUUUUUUST !!!!
[Benten, TOP ANGRY] YOOOOU >hic> UUUUUUU !!!
[Lamú, now angry too] NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[Benten, TOP ANGRY] I WAS >hic< HAVING A WONDERFUL >hic< FUN, WHY YOU'VE >hic< DID IT ?!?
[Lamú, now TOP worried] Oh my God, Darling was right: [now screaming] BENTEN, YOU SMELL OF ALCHOOL IN A TERRIBLE WAY !!
[Benten, TOP ANGRY] WHAAA >hic< AAAT ?!? [now screaming out of her soul] I'LL MAKE YOU PAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

But Benten was able to do just few step before collapsing on the ground.

[Lamú, now talking on her cellphone] Oyuky, please, come to my mansion... I need your help so much.... it's an emergency..... I'VE FOUND BENTEN !!!! Yes.... No, she's no good at all..... Well... I THINK THAT SHE'S TOTALLY ALCHOOLIZED !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:33:57 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: LIVING IN A BOX
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »
OMG !

Lum, in the beginning, was a drug addict, Ataru has been suspected to be a gay, now Benten is an alcoholized !!!

I'm wondering about the next idea: maybe Megane will become a serial killer ?!?  ;D

ps: so funny to see Lum and Shampoo fighting !! But they havn't to be "good sisthers" ?!?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:23:44 AM by gatulon »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 01:33:41 AM »
so far, been a very good story. :)
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

LIVING IN A BOX

CHAPTER TWO: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DESTROY THE LIFE ?!?

Tomobiki, February.

It was deep night when Oyuky arrived to the mansion of Lamú.
One of the robots opened her the main door.

[Oyuky, with clear voice] You're a robot of the Oscar's class, isn't it?
[Oscar 1] BEEP ! Oyuky-chan, subject recognized ! BEEP ! Please, follow me !

They arrived to the main bathroom of the mansion: from that room it came a strange rumor, similar to a great cascade of water.

[Oyuky, entering into the room] Lamú, are you... [NOW SCARED] OH MY GOD !!!!

Benten was laying into the (large) bathroom (naked): she was still unconscious but her expression was still so scaring and, over all, she was smelling so much of alcohol (even her hairs !!!).

[Lamú, with touched voice] O... Oyuky you.... you've to read this one [and passed her a paper]
[Oyuky, reading the paper] Those are the results of your medical device, isn't it?
[Lamú, same voice] That's right: look at the quantity of alcohol foud in her blood.
[Oyuky, same voice and situation] Oh my God, this means.... THIS MEANS THAT SHE'S TOTALLY ALCOHOLIZED !! And what about her liver?
[Lamú, same voice] Well, it's so damaged but the situation is not irreversible. [now with worried voice] But I'm still ignoring the reason of this !
[Oyuky, with her usual cold voice] Lamú, are you really so poor in fact of fantasy?
[Lamú, so surprised] Sorry?

Was in that moment that Benten begun to groan.

[Oyuky, same voice] She's coming back to normal.
[Lamú, with clear voice] Benten, my dear old friend, how are you?
[Benten, SCREAMING] WHERE I AM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] Benten, please, be quiet.
[Benten, screaming with the top of her lougs] BRING ME SOMETHING TO DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK !!!
[Lamú, same voice] Wait, please: I'll come back soon.
[Oyuky, same voice] Benten, do you recognize me?
[Benten, with a strange voice] Suuuuuuuuuuuuure, you're 'Miss Ice Cream' !!!

Was in that moment that Lamú entered again into the room, holding a great glass.
Benten grabbed it with violence and begun to drink avidely...
... BUT...
.... SHE SPIT THE JUICE IN FACE OF Lamú !!!

[Benten, TOP angry] PTUAH !!! WHAT THE DISGUUUUUUUUUUST !!! YOU [and grabbed Lamú on her bra and begun to shake her] WHEN I'VE SAIED 'GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DRINK' I WASN'T MEANING JUST AN ORANGE JUICE !!
[Lamú, getting angry] Benten, first of all nor me nor darling are used to drink alcoholics, second one YOU'RE INTO MY MANSION, SO BE MORE KIND WITH ME !!!

It was like speaking to the wall.

Benten seemed to be really out of control and re-begun to shake Lamú so much, so she gave her a great zap.

[Oyuky, still with cold voice] Wonderful, now she's swooned again. Lamú, you must have more self control.
[Lamú, still angry] What the hell of 'self control' !!! [now with worried voice] In any case.... [sigh] .... it's terrible to see her in this way!
[Oyuky, same voice] Now we've to reanimate her !!

After a long time Benten came back to normal again: now her long black hairs were totally free and, in this way, she seemed more sad than never been before.

[Oyuky, with gentle voice] So, Benten, what have happened ?
[Bente, again with strange, drunk voice] Are so important my business ?
[Lamú, so worried] Benten, we're worried for your health !!
[Benten, with a silly laught] WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!! <<They're worried for my health>> !!! [now screaming] WHY YOU'VE TO CARE MY HEALTH?
[Lamú, screaming too] BENTEEEEEN, COME BACK ON YOUR FEET: YOU'RE DESTROYING YOURSEFL !!!
[Benten, again with strange voice] Oh, really ? Well, you've to know: [now screaming again] IT'S FUNNY TO DO IT !!
[Lamú, screaming out of her soul] BENTEEEEEEEN, YOU CANNOT WASTE YOUR LIFE IN THIS WAY !!!

Hearing those words, Benten begun to cry so much.

[Lamú, so surprised] What I've did wrong?
[Oyuky, with her same cold voice] This is the final evidence. You've to know that....

But Benten grabbed again Lamú, this time on her long hairs.

[Benten, shaking Lamú so much] WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WASTING LIFE, EH?!? WHAT-DO-YOU-KNOW-ABOUT-IT ?!?
[Lamú, screaming out in pain] I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT WASTING LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE !!!
[Benten, same situation] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!?
[Lamú, screaming out in pain] BECAUSE I WAS WASTING MINE TOOOOOOOO !!!
[Oyuky, so surprised] What?
[Benten, now with an evil voice] Oh, really? This is really an interesting outing. And in which way you did it?
[Lamú, now crying so much, with a lots of sigh] A long ago [sigh] I begun to eat a lots of umeboshis.. [sigh].... for the onis [sigh] they're similar [sigh] to a terrible drug [sigh] so, after a while [sniff] I became a real drug addict [sigh]. In the end I [sigh] I was so much full of them that [sigh].. that [sigh].. that I begun to suffer for the lack of them. Just [sigh] just with the help of my darling [sigh] I could heal [sigh] but [sigh]... but [sigh]... BUT HE'S STILL SUFFERING FOR ME !!!
[Benten, now so curious] This is another, incredible revelation: ATARU IS SUFFERING FOR YOU? Why ?
[Lamú, criying so much] BECAUSE ONLY IN HIS TEARS I'VE FOUND SOMETHING THAT CAN DETOXIFY ME !!! So... [sigh] any time [sigh] I've a crisis [sigh]... HE MUST SUFFER FOR HEAL ME !!!

'Oh my God' was the thought of Oyuky, so scared to hear something like that, 'so that time Titty was right when he saied to me that Lamú was having something like an abstinence crisis' !!

But those words made angry Benten so much, more than ever.

[Benten, screaming with all of her strengths] YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEED !!! YOU DAMNEEEEEEEED !!! [and grabbed again Lamú on her long hairs] I HATE YOU !!! I HATE YOU [slap] I HATE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!! [slap] [slap]
[Oyuky, with COLD, COLD voice] Freeze yourself, Benten: FREEZE YOURSELF OR I'LL FREEZE YOU ON MY OWN WAY [a blue aura begun to come out from her body]
[Benten, now crying so much] You..... [sigh]... you... [sigh]... you've been rescued two times by Ataru....[NOW SCREAMING DESPERATLY] WHY YOU ?!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DESERVE IT ?!? WHAT HAVE YOU MORE THAN ME ?!?
[Lamú, crying so much] I'm sorry... [sigh]... I'm sorry but [sigh]... I cannot manage the destiny [sigh] of anyone..[sniff]...I don't know [sigh]... why [sigh]... my life.....

[Benten, babbling and crying] Life..... [sigh].... 'Life'.... [sigh]..... WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !

[Lamú, with clear voice] NOW I'VE GOT: YOU'RE STILL THINKING TO KANEDA, ISN'T IT?

[Benten, with sad voice] Let me die in peace [AND SLIDED DOWN UNDER THE WATER]
[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!
[Oyuky, scared but even with cold voice] Catch and hold her, Lamú !!!

This time was so easy to rescue her and, after a lots of coughs, Benten re-begun to cry a lot.

[Lamú, with worried voice] So, Benten, take out the truth: YOU'RE TRYING TO DESTROY YOURSELF BECAUSE OF KANEDA ?!?
[Benten, TOP DEPRESSED, among a lots of sigh] Why you [sigh] have been rescued [sigh] for two times [sigh] and I wasn't able to save [sigh] him? What I've [sigh] did wrong? [sniff] What I've did wrong [sigh] to deserve it? [sigh] Ataru [sigh] has been able to rescue [sigh] rescue you for two times, WHY I COUNDN'T WITH HIM ?!? WHY NOT MEEEEEEEE ?!?
[Lamú, crying too] Benten [sigh] since when I came out from the coma [sigh] I've learnt [sigh] that we can manage [sigh] our life [sigh] in so many ways [sigh] but we cannot avoid our destiny !!

[Benten, now with wrath] I'd have preferred to be leaved just because he had to leave ! [NOW SCREAMING AND CRYING] NOT THIS WAY [sigh] ! NOT THIS WAYYYY [sigh] ! [now again depressed] Now  Kaneda [sigh] is nor live [sigh] nor died [sigh]... his face is haunt [sigh]... his voice [sigh] has been chased away [sigh] but.. but.. [NOW SCREAMING AGAIN] BUT HIS PRESENCE IS STILL HERE AND... [sigh]... AND... [sigh]... AND IF I TRY TO HEAR...[sigh]....I FEEL [sigh] I FEEL HIM WHISPER [sigh]... 'YOU ARE LIFE' !!!

[Oyuky, this time with an unusual HOT life] Benten, all of this is so sad but you've to accept the reality. But, over all...
[Benten, still crying] MY PAIN IS MORE REAL THAN REALITY !!! THERE'S JUST SO MUCH THAT TIME CANNOT ERAAAAAAASE !!!
[Lamú, crying too] Benten [sigh] you cannot [sigh] surrender in this way [sigh]...
[Benten, still crying] I've tried [sigh]... I've tried [sigh] so hard [sigh] to tell myself [sigh] that he has gone [sigh] but.. but...[SCREAMING AGAIN] BUT I FEEL THAT HE'S STILL WITH ME !!! STILL DEEP INSIDE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! [sigh... sigh.... sigh...]
[Oyuky, same voice] In any case, you've to know that .... [now worried] HEY, BENTEN, NO MORE JOKES !!!
[Lamú, with clear voice] Spare your breath, Oyuky, she has swooned again. Please, help me to dry and to dress her again.
..... ELSEWHERE.....
Ataru was still laying into his hospital bed, so wounded, when Sham Poo came back with him.

[Ataru] So?
[Sham Poo, with touched voice] Well.... I've seen him: he's still laying unconscious. I've to admit: his histoLy is Leally so sad ! So you've wLitten the song 'Living in a box' to commemoLate his memoLy any time you'll sing it?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] HEY, YOU'VE JUST GAVE TO ME A WONDERFUL IDEA !!!
[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes] Leally?
[Ataru, now whispering in her ear] Sham Poo, you've to call this person for me, asking her ......
..... ELSEWHERE.....
Into the mansion of Lamú, Benten was now awake and dressed again and Oyuky was drying her long black hairs.

[Oyuky, caressing the hairs of Benten] Benten, my beloved friend, you've to shake yourself ! In any way !!!
[Benten, getting nervous] Is easy to say but do you know how to make it real ?!?
[Oyuky, now with clear voice] SURE ! First of all, I CAN GIVE YOU AN HOPE !!
[Benten, so curious but still so nervous] Don't joke with me, 'Miss-Ice-Cream' !!!
[Oyuky, same voice] Benten, I CARE YOU ! I'm saying you the truth !!!
[Benten, same voice and situation] Really ? So, COME MORE CLOSE TO ME....

A SUDDEN MOVE.....
.....  AN HIDDEN, LITTLE, DEATHLY WEAPON....
........ AND BENTEN GRABBED OYUKY....
............. AND CAUGHT BOTH HER HANDS.....
...................... AND POINTED ON HER NECK A RAZOR BLADE !!

In that moment Lamú came back into the bathroom.

[Lamú, with clear voice] Benten, I was wondering about [NOW SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

[Benten, still holding Oyuky as an obstage, with evil voice] If you really care 'Miss ice cream' let me exit from here without any trouble AND, OVER ALL, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DRINK !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:44:32 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »
[Benten, now with wrath] I’d have preferred to be leaved just because he had to leave 

It remind me something....  ::)

his face is haunt [sigh]... his voice [sigh] has been chased away

Yes, it remind me something....  ::)

THERE’S JUST SO MUCH THAT TIME CANNOT ERAAAAAAASE !!!

All right, now I've got: you like Evanescence so much  ;D  8)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 10:49:38 PM »
Evanescence?
So much: all this history has been inspired by the song "My Immortal" !!  ;D

LIVING IN A BOX

CHAPTER THREE: WHAT IF WOULD BE ENOUGH A SOLE SONG !!

Tomobiki, February.

It was a sad February that February in Tomobiki and not only for the cold and for the grey sky.

To save the life her friend Oyuky, that evening Lamú was forced to let Benten free and, since that moment, she disappeared again, this time leaving no trace.
Both the two outlander girls were worried about her.

One night, into the notorious white mansion, Lamú was on the cellphone with Oyuky.

[Lamú, talking on the cellphone, so worried] I'm so worried about Benten, now is about one week that she's missing again.
[Oyuky, talking FROM the cellphone, with her usual cold voice] What can I say? I've asked the help of the private army of Titty but, right now, we havn't any news about her.
[Lamú, same voice] I still cannot beelive that a person can ruin herself in that way.
[Oyuky, same voice] It's a surprise for me too: I know Benten since a long time as a charismatic and airy girl. In any case, she's really stupid !!
[Lamú, rather crying]OYUKY, HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL ?!?
[Oyuky, same voice] Please, Lamú, let me explain: you know that the family of Titty and the one of Oynata-san are friends, so I know an important detail about Kaneda.
[Lamú, so surprised] What ? 'An important detail'?!?
[Oyuky, this time with an strange HOT voice] Lamú, THE DIAGNOSIS OF THAT DAY WAS WRONG: KANEDA IS NOT INTO AN IRREVERSIBLE COMA !!
[Lamú, same situation, wondering] Well... this is just a little hope.
[Oyuky, again with cold voice] I don't know about you but I prefer to have just a little hope instead of any hope.
[Lamú, same situation] In any case now we've again the problem to find her; I cannot image in which way we could reach Benten this time.

But, sometimes, destiny is a gentleman so, after few days, he offered to Lamú (over a silver plate) the occasion to meet again Benten.

... IN FACT...
.... just after a boring service...
.... the cellphone of Lamú begun to ring for several times.
[Lamú, with clear voice] Hell'? MEGANE, what.... [now wondering] Eh?.... I don't... I don't hear you.... I don't... [now rather angry] MEGANE, STOP BABBLING: I don't understand anything of.... [now worried] what ? [TOP WORRIED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? ..... [now rather crying] A... all right, I'm coming !!! I FLY !!!

It was really a piece of luck that Lamú could fly so fast...
.... IN FACT....
.... Megane (and lots of people with him) was waiting for her into the (large) square in front of a notorious location...
.... HE WAS IN FRONT OF THEIR OLD SCHOOL....
..... watching the top of the tower....
.... WHERE WAS BENTEN !!!

[Lamú, just landed, TOP worried] MEGANE, HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT...
[Megane, so worried too] I don't know anything about, I'm here randomly: I've just heard that she has barricaded herself into the tower and that now she has come out.
[***] SHE'S THERE SINCE THIS MORNING !!!
[Lamú, with clear voice] RYONOSUKE !!!
[Ryonosuke, with clear voice] She has came early this morning, has asked me a tin of beer and...
[Lamú, now so angry] RYONOSUKE, YOU'VE GAVE HER A BEER ?!?
[Ryonosuke, now so shy, with an hand behind the head] Well..... I've offered a pair of tins but... when I've seen that she was looking so strange... (SO MUCH strange, I mean).... I've tried to hold her... but.... a momentary lap of distraction and... and.... NOW SHE'S THERE !!!

Around them, lots of people were noising and screaming.

[Megane, still worried] What we can do?
[Lamú, with clear voice] Nothing: LET ME GO !

She flight immediately in the nearness of her with a slow move, to avoid to get her worried: in fact, Benten was over a ledge....
...... WHATCHING DOWN.....
............. IN THE EMPTYNESS.......
................. WHO SEEMED TO HAVE LARGE ARMS TO HUGE HER !!!

Now she was flying around her, still so slowly.

[Lamú, in fly, with gentle voice] Benten, dear, w.. what are you doing?
[Benten, babbling a little] L.... Lamú..... I..... I think that I've become a coward !!
[Lamú, same situation] Why?
[Benten, now screaming] BECAUSE I'M STILL HERE !!!
[Lamú, same situation] W... what are you saying? Y... you're so courageous... in fact... IN FACT YOU'RE TRYING TO RESIST !!!
[Benten, now with rattling voice] W... why I'd have to resist?
[Lamú, now screaming] BENTEN, THE DIAGNOSIS WAS WRONG ! KANEDA IS NOT INTO AN IRREVERSIBLE COMA !!! HE COULD HEAL !!!
[Benten, still with rattling voice] L.. liar !!
[Lamú, screaming with all her strengths] THIS IS THE TRUTH !!! I SWEAR TO YOU !!!
[Benten, still with rattling voice] Liar !!
[Lamú, again with gentle voice] Benten, please, come back on the room: I'll join you to the hospital, so you'll see with your eyes that...
[Benten, now screaming and crying] WHAT I'D HAVE TO SEE? I KNOW THAT HE'S JUST LAYING !
[Lamú, screaming with all her strengths] BENTEN, THERE IS STILL AN HOPE !!!
[Benten, same situation] AN HOPE ?!? AN HOPE AMONG HOW MANY BILLIONS ?!?
[Lamú, again with gentle voice] Benten,I don't know how many possibilities are still remaining but you cannot lose the hope in this way !! That's what darling has learnt to me when I was laying into the coma !!! If I'm alive is just because he didn't lost the hope !!!
[Benten, screaming] YOOOOOOOOUUUUU !!! YOU'VE BEEN SAVED FOR TWO TIMES !!! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU !!! YOU MAKE ME SUFFEEEEEER !!!
[Lamú, rather crying] I'm sorry, Benten, I'm sorry: if only I could, I'd give my life to save Kaneda.

[Benten, now with a strange smile and trembling voice] L.. Lamú, d... do you wanna know? VERTIGO IS NOT FEAR TO FALL !!! IS DESIRE TO FLY !!

[Lamú, TOP worried] NO !! NO !!! I remember that... that... when mummy learnt to me how to fly when I was a child I was feeling a great vertigo.... and... and also a great fear ! VERTIGO REMIND US OUR LIMITS !!!
[Benten, same situation] No ! Vertigo is just an obstacle... is like a chain that.... that hold me..... hold me in this pain..... [now with strange, clear voice] FLY IS FREEDOM !!! No more vertigo !! No more fear !! No more pain !!!

Was in that moment that the cellphone of Lamú begun to ring, nervously, for several times.

[Lamú, now crying] Benten, answer to me: where has gone the 'kicking-ass-Benten' that I knew ?!? Do you remember our childhood? We haven't fear of nothing and noone !! Nobody seemed to resist to us !!!

... (the cellphone was still ringing).....

[Benten, same situation] Is just an one-way-travel..... no coming back.... no stops, no borders.... just horizons..... neither not so far......

[Lamú, screaming] BENTEN, WHAT ABOUT THE MATCH OF THE FIRST DAY OF SPRINGTIME ?!? I'M STILL WAITING FOR A REVENGE !!!

[Benten, same voice] L.... Lamú.... I cannot survive in this way.... too much pain..... TOO MUCH PAIN.... I.... I cannot resist anymore !!! But.... but soon everything will end ! No more pain ! No more troubles !! Just.... just the emptiness... and the oblio....

[Lamú, screaming with all her strangths] KANEDA !! YOU'VE SAVED HIS BROTHER FROM THE SUICIDE !!! WHAT WOULD THINK KANEDA ABOUT YOU IF...

Finally Lamú answered to the cellphone.
It was a video-call.

[Lamú, so angry] Darling, this is not the right moment to...
[Ataru, screaming out from the cellphone] LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!!!!!

A little watch...

[Lamú, screaming with all her strengths] BENTEN, LOOK: KANEDA IS AWAKING !!!!
[Benten, now crying] L.... liar.
[Lamú, screaming with all her strengths] BENTEN, IS TRUE: KANEDA IS AWAKING !!!!
[Benten, crying stronger] L.... Lamú... DON'T JOKE WITH MEEEEEEEE !!!
[Lamú, screaming with all her strengths] LOOK, LOOK WITH YOUR EYES !!

She passed her the video-phone.
It was true: KANEDA WAS GROAMING !!

[Benten, now with trembling voice] T... take me down, Lamú: I... I've to....

A SUDDEN MOVE.....
...... just a bending of a muscle.........
.............. AND.............

[Lamú, screaming] BENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

........................ ...........
........................ .......
........................ .

[Benten] Where I am?

[Benten] Is dark...

[Benten] HEY, IS THERE ANYBODY HEARING ME?

[Benten] A.... all right, no more jokes guys: now come out and... and...

[Benten] So ?!?

[Benten] HEY !!! STOP JOKING !!! SET ON THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT !!!!!

[Benten] TAKE ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU UUUT !!!!!!

[Benten] MY BODY !!!! WHERE'S MY BODY ?!?

[Benten] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN S !!!!!

[Benten] IT BURNS !!! IT BURNS !! IT BUUUUUUURNS !!! IT BUUUUUUUUUURNS !!

[Benten] Hey, maybe.... th... THIS IS HELL ?!?

[Benten] Oh God, but.... but... I DIDN'T WANTED TO GO TO HELL SO YOUNG !!!!

[**] Why you're screaming?
[Benten] KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!
[Kaneda] I'm landing.
[Kaneda] See you laaateeeeeeeer....
[Benten, screaming] TAKE ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU UUUT !!!!!
[***] All right, she's awake now.
[Benten, wondering] Where I am?

Slowly she opened her eyes...
.... now she was laying into a bed of an hospital.
Several persons were around her.

[Benten, with trembling voice] O... Oyuky.... Ran... Ataru.... Shutaro.... what th... Lamú, WHAT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU?

The right arm of Lamú was bounded on her neck.

[Lamú, with gentle voice] Oh, just a wrick: I've got it when I've caught you, in fly [now with strange voice] Do you wanna know? YOU'RE INCREASED IN THIS MEANTIME !!! YOU'VE TO REDUCE, it has been so difficult to hold you, even if the trip has been so short.

Benten tried to wake up from the bed but she gave up, because she was feeling a great burning on his right.
She watched at her body: in the place of the liver there was a great band.

[Benten, wondering and groaming] W... what have you.. done to me?
[Oyuky, with an unusual HOT voice] You've been operated: the surgeon has cut off from you a great part of your liver, now you've to wait for its re-growing.
[Benten, groaming for the pain] K... Kaneda.... how is....
[Shutaro, with hot voice] KANEDA IS RATHER AWAKE ! SOMETIMES HE OPEN THE EYES !!

Hearing that words, a strange, lovely heat (as a sweet orgasm) felt on Benten, who forgotten immediately any other pain.

[Benten, with feeble voice] B... bring me to him !
[Oyuky, wondering] I don't know if...
[Ataru, with clear voice] SURE !!! You just need the correct vehicle.

He was holding a wheelchair, so they put on it Benten and drove her in the room where Kaneda was laying.
He was so difficult to recognize him: so thin in face, in his body, without hairs....
..... BUT IT WAS TRUE: IT WAS GROAMING !!

[Lamú, wondering] Darling but... in which way...
[Ataru, with clear voice] LOOK AT HIS EARS !!!

KANEDA WAS WEARING A PAIR OF HEADPHONES !!

Benten awaked from the wheelchair and took away the headphones.
She heard the music who was coming out...
.... and...
.... SHE RECOGNIZED HER VOICE !!

It was the recording of the concert that they've did on the hall of the school before its ending !
IN FACT, THAT NIGHT SHE SANG ONE SONG !!

[Ataru, with clear voice] I knew that Shinobu recorded all our concert, so I've asked her to give me a copy of it: IS ABOUT A WEEK THAT HE'S LISTENING THIS SONG ININTERRUPTLY and, finally, he has recognized the voice of Benten and has begun to get awake.

In that moment, Kaneda opened a little his eyes...
.... and found the ones of Benten !!!

[Benten, so touched, crying] K... Kaneda.... d.... do you recognize me?
[Kaneda, with feeble  voice] ....... hey !!!!!!!!
[Benten, NOW SCREAMING] YOU'RE BACK ?!?
[Kaneda, with feeble  voice].... you.....here....for....m e?
[Benten, now babbling] Well..... I... I was.... I was...
[Kaneda, with feeble  voice] Why? ...  am..... just.... wind.... dust !!
[Benten, now screaming] NO !!! IS NOT TRUE !!! YOU ARE LIFE !!! YOU ARE LIFE TOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

But Kaneda closed again his eyes and came back unconscious.

[Benten, TOP worried] HEY, HEY !!! Wake up ! Wake up !
[Ran, with sweet voice] Benten, you're too much impatient: remember that he's so much feeble.
[Lamú, with clear voice] Now I've got: BENTEN, HE WAS WAITING FOR YOU !
[Benten, babbling] W... what d.. do you mean?
[Lamú, with clear voice] Maybe he'd never come back to normal without hearing and seeing you. What if you'd suicide !!! He wouldn't be never came back to normal !!!
[Benten, crying and screaming] Oh my God, what I've did !!! What I've did !!! WHAT I'VE DIIIIIIIIIIID !!!
[Lamú] Now you've a new goal:  you've to take care of your health, because you've to finish to rescue him.

It was true...
.... IN FACT...
..... in that moment benten was feeling a sort of instinct...
.... strong as an military order...
.... 'DRINK' !!!

[Benten, grabbing her head with both the hands] Oh God... Oh my God.... I feel... I feel.... I feel that... that... [now screaming]... THAT I'VE TO DRINK !!! I HAVE TO DRIIIIIIINK !!
[Ataru, with clear voice] Sure: take this !!
[Lamú, TOP worried] Darling, how could you...
[Ataru, same voice] Don't worry.
[Benten, after have drunk, with clear voice] WOOOOOOOOOOOOW !! SO FRESH !!!

IT WAS JUST AN ORANGE JUICE !

[Benten, now with hot voice] I .. I have to ask your perdon !! Oyuky, Lamú, Ataru.... YOU ALL.... I've to ask your perdon: I was a stupid !
[Oyuky, again with an inusual HOT voice] No, you havn't to ask our perdon: you have to ask it to yourself.
[Benten, same voice] ... and I have a particular debit with you [and looked at Ataru]
[Ataru, with a wonderful smile, closed eyes and an hand behind his head] Really?
[Benten, with STRONG voice] ... AND I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBITS !!!!

She grabbed him on his neck....
... (with violence)...
.... AND KISSED HIM ON HIS MOUTH !!

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] BENTEEEEEEEEEEEEN, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU DOING ?
[Oyuky, now with clear voice] Oh, well, you'd have to know that this is her own way to say 'thank you'.
[Lamú, now so suspicious] What ? 'I'd have to know' ? What I'd have to know?
[Benten, now with a rather despising voice] Hey but... YOU STILL DON'T KNOW ? THAT DAY, ON URU PLANET, EVERYONE OF US HAVE KISSED HIM !!!

Lamú became furious and grabbed her on her bra.

[Lamú, so furious] AND WHY YOU'VE DID IT?
[Benten, groaming so much, a bit ashamed] It was.... it was...an idea of mine... to say 'thank you'.... for having... rescued you...
[Lamú, now turned to Ataru] AND WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!?
[Ataru, giggling so much] Me ? I WAS BOUNDED !!! I  couldn't do nothing but be kissed [and giggled again]
[Lamú, TOP furious] You.... you.... you.... [now screaming with wrath] I'LL MAKE YOU PAYYYY !!! [and begun to fly behind them, trying to zap them]

Lost in panic, Ataru grabbed Benten, haulted her in the wheelchair and begun to run, carrying her (so fast) long the corridor, trying to avoid the zaps of Lamú.

[Benten, giggling so much] Hey, Ataru, this is the best that you can do?
[Ataru, running (so scared) and holding her] gh.. gh... gh.... what about giving me some help?
[Benten, still giggling] Me? Impossible: I AM WIND AND DUST !!! [and wicked]

LIFE WIN FOREVER !!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:45:43 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline TooCool

• Casual Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 02:43:44 AM »
solid!