Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:06:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: Third storyline: No Sympathy for the Devil  (Read 33282 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Third storyline: No Sympathy for the Devil
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2004, 04:55:38 AM »
By Parias on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 09:22:
(RP ON)
After sending Butthead flying against the far wall with a lightning blast, Cygni took a moment to consider her situation. There she was, topless, in a room with three males. Her gun was somewhere under the bed, and chances were that all the lightning bolts in the world couldn't end her problems. There was only one course of action.

Sergei was finally nodding off to sleep when a sudden blood-curdling scream erupted from beyond the wall next to him, sending him sprawling from the couch. He uttered a long string of obscenities, got up, and marched towards the door. He counted to three, and kicked it open.

He saw three things. One, he saw Cygni, glaring around the room and holding her sheets up to her chest with white knuckles. He then saw Butthead, lying in a gaping hole in the wall, chuckling. Then he noticed Beavis and Cherry digging through the piles of money sitting in the corner. Beavis looked up at him and said "Hi can I help you? Heh heh."

Hudson, who had fallen out of his chair after hearing the scream, nearly smashing the phone in the process, told Ryouko to hang on a moment. He got up, reached for his gun, and walked into Cygni's room, where Sergei was standing. He noticed Butthead slowly peeling himself out of the wall, and pointed his gun at him.

"What in hell is going on?" muttered Sergei.

"Isn't it obvious?" Cygni yelled. "Do something!!"

Cherry stuffed as many dollar bills as he could into his pocket, murmured something about "prophecy" under his breath, and lept out the open window. Beavis continued stuffing his overflowing pockets full of cash, while Butthead walked over and joined him, chuckling.

"Shit, I've had enough!" Cygni extended her arm down under the bed, pulling up her bikini top and snapping it on in one smooth motion. She then got up from the bed, grabbed her Desert Eagle, flicked on the laser sight, and aimed it at Beavis' face. Butthead chuckled.

"You always looked good in red Beavis. Huh huh."

"Heh, yea, I'm cool."

Cygni scowled. "You kids got 3 seconds to get the hell out of my room!"

"Uhhh.."

She aimed to the left slightly and yanked the trigger. The gun echoed a loud report, and a large bullet whizzed past Beavis' face, clipping him in the nose slightly and impacting against the wall. Beavis stumbled about.

"Owww!"

"Uh, this sucks. Lets get out of here."

"Yea heh. Ow.. we'll like.. um.. be back and stuff. Heh heh."

They ran towards the window and leaped out. Loud screaming was heard from outside, followed by a thud. Cygni sighed.

"Sorry to get you all out of bed like that, but I wasn't about to let em see me.."

Hudson held up his hand. "Say no more." He grabbed Sergei by the arm and pulled him out, closing the door behind them. He then ran to the phone and picked it up.

"Ryouko, are you still there?"

"Yes."

"Sorry, a bit of odd trouble. Beavis, Butthead, and Cherry, yes Cherry, invaded Cygni's room and caught her.. erm.. 'exposed'."

"Exposed? What was she doing?"

Hudson grimaced. "Uh, poor choice of wording. Lets just say she was having a hard time deciding between moving from bed and exposing herself, or sitting there and screaming. She chose the latter. Anyways, how is Lum and Ataru doing?"

"I haven't heard much from Sakura, but it appears some kind of odd force is slowly stealing her mind. This may be linked to Megane's odd behaviour, or so she says."

Hudson rubbed his chin. "Interesting..."

There was a knock at the door. Hudson sighed.

"I'm sorry Ryouko, I must go. Do take care of yourself."

"And you Hudson. Be careful."

"I will."

He hung up the phone with a click and walked over to the door. He opened the small eyepiece.

"Who is it? It's late.." he muttered.

A figure with dark glasses and a suit poked his face into the eyepiece, shoving his badge into it. "FBI. Open the door."

Hudson raised an eyebrow. "What could they want?" He reached over and thumbed open the lock, and opened the door.

"FBI, Agent Scourge. We have reason to believe you are in possestion of illegal firearms and devices. If you will come with us..."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He slowly uncovered his gun from his coat. "I've got a license for this gun."

"According to our records, you don't."

"Whaaat? Bullshit! I've got my license right here..."

He patted around in his pocket where he always kept his important things. He dug in deep, but nothing touched his hands.

"Where did it... oh shit.." He recalled seeing Cherry jump out the window. He had brushed into Hudson before doing so...

"That pickpocketing thief.." he muttered.

"Will you please come with us sir, and your group. We don't want to have to use force."

Hudson heard muttering beind him, and Sergei walked out of the darkness. "What's going on?" he asked.

"A mistake.." Hudson replied.

"I'll repeat myself again. I must ask you, both, to please come with me."

Sergei sighed and pulled out his registration card for the 3rd fleet navy. "According to this, I have command over all special undercover operations. So I'm ordering you to get the hell out of here and let us get some damned sleep!"

Agent Scourge looked over the card, then handed it back to Sergei, chuckling. "Is this a joke? I've never heard of any '3rd fleet navy'."

Sergei turned to Hudson. "I thought you said the world knew about what's happened?"

Hudson shook his head. "Just Japan..."

The door to the other room clicked open, and Cygni walked out, standing in the doorway. "What the hell is going on?" she asked, obviously miffed at not getting any sleep.

The agent looked surprised a second, then whispered. Hudson listened intently.

"...It's her. Requesting instructions.... right."

Two other agents came down the hallway and stood behind Scourge. He brushed his way past Hudson and Sergei and moved towards Cygni, picking up his pace. Hudson held out a hand.

"Hey hold on a-"

One of the other agents inturrupted by kicking Hudson in the mid-section and shoving him against the wall, holding a gun to his face. The other did the same with Sergei.

They saw Cygni back away from the doorway. "What the hell...?"

The agent pulled a pair of cuffs out of his pocket. "I'm going to have to ask you to come with me ma'am."

Cygni scowled. "The hell I am! What the hell do you want?"

The agent picked up into a run. Cygni held up her fists, then raised her leg to deliver a punch when the agent came in range. He used his hands to block it, then lifted it up further, flipping Cygni onto her back. The agent dove at her, reaching for her hands.

Hudson was growling at the agent holding a gun to his head, trying to figure out if he would be able to kick him in time to deflect the gun away, when massive lightning zaps began flashing around the room. The agents didn't even seem to notice what was going on. No opening.

After a moment, the lightning ceased. Sergei began to crack a grin, which quickly collapsed when he saw the agent pulling Cygni's unconsious form out of the room and pulling a pair of rubber gloves off his hands. He began struggling wildly against the agent's hold, only to stop when he discharged a bullet into the wall, sending chunks of wood flying into his face.

"You bastard.." he hissed. Hudson remained calm, but with a growl on his face. Getting them killed wouldn't help matters any. Then again, sitting there doing nothing wouldn't help any either. Stalemate. Where was Jeriten?

The agent took Cygni out of the room. The other agents nodded.

"We have what we came for. All charges are dropped. Have a nice day sirs." They kicked Hudson and Sergei in their midsections again and ran out the door, slamming it behind them. Sergei yelled and ran to the door, ripping it open and looking both ways. He continued looking wildly about. Hudson came up behind him.

"They're... gone..." he said. He let out a deep breath and leaned against the wall, pulling a dark look over his face. Hudson sighed.

In a dark corner of the room, Ten stirred and woke up. He had been dreaming about Lum, and the lightning flashes had brought him around... albeit a tad too late. He floated out the open door and inquired what was going on. His face hardened after Hudson explained it.

"This could get complicated...."

(RP OFF)
I want to wish a happy Y2k to everyone else as well! G'luck people!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2004, 04:55:51 AM »
By Jocko on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 19:58:
(RP ON)

Hudson caught his breath and stumbled over to the phone and called Ryouko; explaining the situation. Next he placed calls to several news agencies, politicians, military brass and friends. First up was the Governor of Nevada, the Senators, Congressmen, and Mayor of Las Vegas. Then he called two of his former Presidents and the former Governor of California with whom he was on very good terms with.

After he was done he turned to Sergei, "those bastards are gonna get a wake up call tomorrow when they open up every major newspaper from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon to find this all over the pages. And it won't help to have the combined anger and pressure of several politicians."

"What..." Sergei stammered, "can they do to her?"

Hudson put a hand on his shoulder, "if they do do anything; rest assured I will spend the rest of my life making sure they don't get away with it. Just because they're the FBI doesn't mean they can screw around with harmless people like that. I didn't fight for my nation for that."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 04:56:03 AM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 22:15:
The kindergarten teacher interrogator smacked them again "They dont know anything! Weve been at this for hours and they havnt given us any useful info."
Mr Above average size said "All right you two.Since you cant give me any useful info I'm going to set you guys up for a pair of cement shoes!" Kintaro shouted "Thats a cliched execution you should be more creative!" Mr Above average size said "All right if you want it that way."

An hour later Megane and Kintaro found themselves tied to a lamp post with some barby dolls. Mr Above average size walked over and said "Each of those barby dolls is filled with a volitile explosive. The slightest move could set it off and this is also the most origenal gangster execution ever so no complaining! I'll be leaving you two now if anyone should find you I've planted several booby traps around you to set off the explosives."

Cygni woke up in a rubber room. Something strange was going on. Someone knocked on the door and a man in a rubber suit came in. "My name is Radicus 2.0. But you can call me mr Rubber." She could see behind his mask that he looked like Radicus before he got all burnt up.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2004, 04:56:20 AM »
By ataru devo on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 22:56:
(RP ON)

Megane grimaced. "Well this is just great! Why the
hell did I ever join up with you people!? Now I'm
in some idiotic deathtrap with NO hope of escaping
and even LESS hope of returning things to the way
they were before this mess started!!"

Kintaro scowled. "If you'd shut up for a moment,
we might be able to find a way out of here, fool."

Megane sighed a long, tired sigh. How could he
possibly have gone from asmall-time hoodlum to a
pawn in a gang war? All he had wanted to do was
rebel against the conformist society and lifestyle
he had seemingly been cursed with. Had it started
with the taking of another's life? Was this god's
punishment, to forever be trapped in a swirling
nightmare of absurdist crime and revenge, of
depression and murder? This world almost didn't
seem real, it was just a shperical dome, inhabited
by the criminals and the heroes, no right or
wrong. Rather like the dreamworld he was once
trapped in before as a result of Mujaki, the dream
demon who used Lum's dream to...Lum! Is THAT how
it all started? His angst of the deprival of Lum,
the protection of Lum, the rebellios anger of not
being able to have her? How could-

His thoughts were interrupted as he noticed
Kintaro ever so gently slipping his hand down to
his pocket and taking out a small black console,
no larger than an american dime.

"The others forget I had this" he grinned, and
pressed it. A metallic beeping sound emitted.

Somewhere in the icy, infinite blackness of space,
a single outpost of human technology was
continuing it orbit around the planet earth. There
were no living inhabitants on it, at least not
organic. The computers had taken care of it's
complicated controls, leaving no possibility for
simple human errors. But this moment was
different. The mechanisms stopped in an instant,
and a long pole portruded from a hole on the front
end. A nanosecond later, a beam of brilliant,
glowing, pure light was fired towards the earth
below.

The light continued it's descent towards the earth
and the journey was done with in seconds. At
exactly 2.5 seconds after Kintaro had activated
his satellite-guided laser, it had clevery
disintegrated all the deadly dolls.

Megane had avoided the laser. Kintaro had not
fared quite so well.

(RP OFF)

By the way, this thing REALLY should've been
called "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas".
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2004, 04:56:39 AM »
By Parias on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 23:03:
(RP ON)
Ataru sighed and boredly played with his food, much to his parent's disgust.

"Eat dear, eat!" his mother urged.

"I'm not hungry."

She sighed. "First he goes out of his way to make Lum feel unwelcome, then when she gets in trouble he starves himself!"

She moaned and put her head on the table. "I never should have had him."

The phone rang in the distance. Ataru rushed towards it and picked it up.

"Ataru? It's Sakura."

"Sakura! What's going on? What did you find?"

"The source of the trouble lies some place in the United States. I can't trace it any further than that. And it's not a natural force taking her mind, it's a person that's doing this, or a group of people, I don't know."

"What can I do??"

"The focal point of the energy seemed to come from Las Vegas.. somewhere around there. I suggest we join Hudson and gang to assist them."

Ataru nodded. "When do we leave?"

"Now. Get your things ready, I'm coming by in 5 minutes."

Ataru cracked an evil grin and hung up the phone.

"Now will be my revenge... hee hee."

Cherry, Beavis, and Butthead spied upon Megane and Kintaro from a distance away. Cherry rubbed his chin in thought.

"The prophecy must be completed. It's fate."

He pulled out a small knife and ran towards the lamp post, while Beavis and Butthead remained behind, chuckling.

"Um, hey Butthead, how do people get so small?"

"Uh, it's like, the older you get, the more you shrink, or something. Huh huh."

"Oh yea heh heh. Fit in the palm of my hand..."

"Yea. Huh huh."

They watched as Cherry took careful aim, then tossed the knife straight upwards. Megane and Kintaro began screaming.

"NO! NO!! IT'LL EXPLODE!!!"

"I told you it was a very unlucky direction! I am here to save your souls!"

The ropes split in half from the sharp knife. Cherry spun around and lept away from the lamp post while Megane and Kintaro landed hard on the ground. A second later, explosions surrounded the entire room. Cherry grabbed Beavis and Butthead and hid behind a few boxes. After the explosions ceased, a blackened Kintaro and Megane struggled to their feets, coughing.

Cherry waved to them. "Come! We must go quickly!"

While the pair struggled over to him, Beavis and Butthead looked over the scene of destruction in front of them.

"Heh heh, that was cool."

"Yea, we should like, uhh, try it ourselves sometime."

"Heh, yea! Rule!"

They grouped together and rushed out of the building, towards an unknown destination.

Cygni growled and flexed her arms slowly. The effects of the tranqulizer were still there, she could move, but only from massive effort. Radicus stepped forward.

"You've caused me quite a bit of trouble my dear. I must find out how you do it.."

He reached out with his arms, extending them towards her forehead. "Hold still while I suck your mind dry..."

Radicus grabbed her head with a strong grip, holding it strong. Cygni felt a dark presence enter her mind.

("This isn't good. Try and think of something to do, I'll hold him off as best I can.")

"Stop resisting.." he said. "It's just delaying the inevitable...

She attempted to deliver a few weak punches to his mid-section, but they didn't have any effect. Lacking any other course of action, she summoned all her remaining strength and, shoving hard against his hand, shot out with her head and bit down on his neck, hard. She found to some surprise that she punctured the skin perfectly, and blood began seeping into her mouth. She coughed.

Radicus screamed and let go of her head, stumbling backwards and holding his neck. "What.. what are you, some kind of vampire?"

Cygni didn't reply, simply wiping the blood from her mouth and trying to get the horrible taste out.

Radicus attempted to regain his composure. "We'll try this again later.. things work a little differently around here. You scratch my back, and maybe you'll go a day without getting hours of pain. You do the opposite, and.. well..."

Three large guards entered the room, holding bright red rods in their hands. Radicus nodded to them and walked out of the room.

Cygni knew what was going to happen next, and there wasn't much she could do. She weakly rose to her feet and attempted to fend off the first guard as he rushed towards her. He jabbed the stick into her stomach, injuring her and knocking out her breath. The stick also discharged an intense amount of head into the impact area, causing further pain. She screamed.

The other two guards swarmed around her and together they began unleashing a constant barrage of attacks. Cygni managed to hold out for one minute before collapsing to the floor, tears of pain flowing from her eyes. The guards nodded to each other, and walked out the door, with one of them delivering one last strike that caused her whole body to shudder.

Cygni heard the door close with a loud thud. She could feel herself bleeding in many places, and was utterly unable to move.

("You did everything you could. You've got at least four broken bones and your ribs are in pieces.. you'd better not try to move.")

"Shit..." she gasped before loosing herself in the void of unconsiousnous.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2004, 04:56:52 AM »
By Parias on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 23:05:
Ack! Posted at the same time as you Ataru Devo.. we'll go with your post for the Megane/Kintaro situation.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:03 AM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 23:16:
Kintaro shouted "Yowwwww!" it had caught his hair on fire. He beat the flame until it was just smoking. Kintaro looked over at Megane and Megane looked at Kintaro. They both shouted "This is all your fault!" Kintaro jumped up on Meganes face andstarted to punch it. Kintaro was just a kid but was a very strong kid. Megane nose got kinda busted up. Megane flung into the air and into a brick wall. Kintaro picked up a baseball bat from the garbage and Megane picked up a garbage can. They both rushed toward each other.

Dr Ginkobot looked into a room to see a green glow. Standing next to Ginkobot was what looked like a cybernetic onsen Mark. He had managed to capture the glowing green babey thing that lived under Tomibiki that caused all the wierd stuff to happen in movie 4. He had taken it to a hideout in a dream diamension he had created with the help of it and his phaze missiles. The green glowing babey thing said L-U-M.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:13 AM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 23:24:
Gee I posted at the same time too.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:33 AM »
By Jocko on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 01:44:
Ataru Devo, just wait until this immediate situation is over and done with. Megane and his friend Sakaguchi (Duke and Dr. Gonzo) are going on assignment with a big suitcase full of drugs.

(RP ON)

"Yes sir, yes, I'm sorry about this misunderstanding." Hudson hung up the phone and looked up at Sergei and Ten. "Those weren't FBI agents who took Cygni. I think Ginkobot is back, goddamnit!" Warren slammed his fist on the table.

Jariten floated over to Hudson and handed him a can of cola. "Thanks, Ten-chan."

Hudson took a big drink. "The government is on alert to look for anything suspicious but I don't think Cygni is in the country anymore."

Sergei nodded, "Ryouko...?"

Hudson picked up the phone, "calling her right now."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:43 AM »
By ataru devo on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 03:15:
Just following the situation which was above me.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:53 AM »
By Parias on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 03:47:
Sok Ataru >)
(RP ON)
Radicus was inside of his luxury quarters, examining various reports and sipping from a drink. The only source of illumination was from the desk he was sitting at. The door chimed.

"Enter."

An officer, looking ragged, entered. "Sir, we've been interrogating her for five hours straight, but she refuses to co-operate. We've thrown everything we have. If it weren't for her regenerative abilities, she'd be long dead."

Radicus growled. "There's got to be a breaking point, everyone has one."

"Well, her's might be beyond what we can achieve..."

"That's not good news to tell me officer. I expect progress to be made, and soon, or I shall consider reversing the roles.. I'm sure our captive would take great joy in performing revenge on her tormentors."

The officer's face whitened. "Yes... sir.." he mumbled, saluting and leaving the room.

"Yes.. everyone has a breaking point.. even you my dear..." he said to himself, turning to a monitor that showed a view of the cell Cygni was in. She was unconsious on the floor, and blood was splattered everywhere. He watched as one of the large cuts began to close in on itself, grinding the flesh together and flushing out the damaged tissue and organs while new ones regenerated inside of the body.

"But there is more to this.. I must find out just where your power comes from. You have elevated far above your specifcations... I must know how."

He sighed and returned to his work.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2004, 04:58:04 AM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 04:24:
Cygni felt very strange. Her head was killing her not just from what these guys were doing to her but something else. Suddenly she felt something odd happen. She moved her hand up ounto her head and felt a third horn had just grown in.

The interrogator was about to go in for another sessoin when he noticed that the door to cygnis room was ripped off it's hinges. Radicus looked at the monitor witch was going nuts with static. The cameras were out.
Several guards with the interrogator fired some missiles at her. Cygni raised a hand and a shockwave came out taking out the missiles and splattering the guards and interrogator all over the hallway. (Cygni something strange is happening I think your begining to evolve into a super oni!)

more guards started coming Cygnis head started to hurt again. She was begining to feel a very strange sensation simular to Vertigo. The guards stoped Cygni started to laugh and energy was building up around her body.

Radicus: "Come in! Whats going on down there?" There was only static.

Megane and Kintaro were still fighting in the alley. Suddenly Cherry poped up and said "Your faces look very unlucky! Megane those glasses are unlucky!" They both started beating up Cherry.

Mr Large looked around the corner to see them. "Hmmm they escaped mr Above average sizes trap. Well I cant have any witnesses." He loaded a machine gun. "I hope Beastmaster isnt around."
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2004, 04:58:16 AM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 04:34:
forgot one thing! Heres another fun plot twist
RP on

Hudson was calling Ryouko when there was a knock heard at the door. They opened it and to everyones suprise it was Moojockey! Ten said "You! What are you doing here?" Moojockey said "Oh it's just awful! I dont have anywhere else to turn! My son has been kidnapped! I have reasone to believe it was done by the same people who took the one known as Cygni!" Sergei said "Your son? Whos that?"

Moojockey said "You know awhile ago frozen dreams apeared all over Tomibiki. That was my sons doing. The leftovers of the dream I gave miss Lum eventualy took on a conciouness of it's own. It feeds off of memorys related to Lum. It just a child and they took it! .It was created by Miss Lum and myself in a sence were both it's parents. I'm very worried about him please youve got to help me! If you do I'll give each of you a good dream!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2004, 04:58:26 AM »
By Parias on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 07:50:
(RP ON)
Cygni could feel the power coursing through her veins, begging to be released to unleash their destructive force.

"What.. the.. hell... is.. happening...?"

("It's probably a special fail-safe.. if various pieces of your body needed to be regenerated more than 10 times in 24 hours, the fail-safe would activate in an attempt to keep you alive. Each time you regenerate, the waste gets transferred to your blood stream, having a similar effect to poision. However, it's usually so small that it's dealt with immediately and is never a problem. But if you end up regenerating too much within a certain period, you'll eventually die from the buildup. The fail-safe injects a number of toxins into your system, temporarily increasing your attributes to something that can withstand it untill the poision has subsided.")

"Alright... I guess I should start trying to figure out a way to get out of here...gotta find my guns.."

She began making her way through the passageways, blasting away any opposition.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2004, 04:58:37 AM »
By Jocko on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 21:18:
(RP ON)

Hudson was trying to take all this in, he glanced down at Mujaki, "you're the one who caused all those supernatural disturbances last year?"

"Er..em, yes sir." Mujaki took off his hat and whipped his forehead.

"Then your son resulted in my car being totalled six months ago..." Hudson kneeled down to bring himself to the Dream Demon's level. "You also kidnapped a lot of people against their will. Sure we'll help find your son, but you have to know that you'll be held accountable for your previous actions."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan