Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:48:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24

Author Topic: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"  (Read 25454 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2004, 03:23:37 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 00:36:
(RP ON)
Terra led Cygni down a long corridor, which ended into a long open observation deck. The land looked pretty barren, almost like an improved version of Mars.

"So just what is it about this place that makes it so 'nice'?" Cygni asked.

"Just hang on, we're almost there."

They stopped at one end of the observation deck, and Cygni looked out, but couldn't see anything.

"What am I looking for?"

"Just hang on.. should be.. just about now!" She pointed directly out the window in front of them.

Suddenly a large crack appeared in the ground, and what appeared to be water began slowly streaming out. After a moment, the ground shook slightly, and the water exploded straight upwards. After going a good distance into the sky, chunks of the stream broke off and went in their own directions. After a few moments, the water seemed to fill the dark sky like streamers, going all over the place. It began to glow and continued to multiply.

"Breathtaking..." Cygni said, gawking.

"Isn't it? I always come here whenever I'm tired of fighting and just want to lay back and.."

"..and let the world go to hell, right?"

Terra smiled and nodded. "You've been hanging around me too long. Try not to pick up any bad habits. Looks like we got here just in time too, they close down the traffic lanes when 'Orphaniganic' commences.. don't ask what it means, I never figured it out either."

Out in space, Radicus cussed loudly. "What do you mean I can't land? Damned tourist attractions!"

"You heard me sir. If you try to land now, your ship will get torn to pieces by the currents!"

"Grrrr.."

Radicus stabbed a button on the console and closed communications. He'd have to wait in orbit for 4 hours before he could go down.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2004, 03:23:57 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 01:42:
CyBarney"I love you! You love me!"

Radicus"Stop singing you idiot we need to wait here and I dont want to listen to your stupid songs!"

CyBarney: But your my hip happy freindly freind! All Hip Happy freindly freinds need to listen to my songs!

Radicus: Theres nothing hip or happy about me!

Back on Earth Megane was liveing the good life with more Lums then he could count.
Atarus mom said "Theres something different about Ataru!" Atarus dad buried his head in the paper.

Hudson was walking down the street with Ryoko suddenly a man who apeared to be Megane jumped out of the bushes and said "Please youve got to help me! No one believes me! I'm Ataru and Meganes in my body! And he's with Lum and Lum and all the other Lums and who knows what will happen when he gets alone with them all!!"
Hudson thought "whooa boy! He's finnaly snaped!"

The klingon Warbird turned around and fired several photn torpedos down on the mech. two missed and one managed to blow it's left arm off.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2004, 03:24:13 PM »
By Jocko on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 02:20:
(NOT AN RPG POST)

So how long is this thread going on until? Terra and Cygni just left Ryouko, Hudson, and the gang to pick up the pieces!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2004, 03:24:21 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 03:53:
It's an immortal thread destined to walk the earth forever!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2004, 03:24:28 PM »
By Jocko on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 03:59:
Sounds ominous...
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2004, 03:24:44 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 04:02:
Don't worry, they'll be back >) Won't go on too much longer, lesse if there's some creative and inventive way to end this soon..

(RP ON)
Ten snapped his thumbs, then suddenly smacked himself on the head. How could he have missed it? The answer was right in front of him!

He picked up a small chunk of Oyuki's machine, marked "Core Capacitor", and tossed it at the area where the breach used to be. It smacked against an invisible barrier and exploded, sending shrapnel flying everywhere. The portal re-opened for a second and turned a deep black colour, then inverted in on itself. He folded his arms and nodded in approval.

The Klingon Warbird was swooping over for another attack, when suddenly it found itself deep inside Federation space. They didn't have enough time to react, and accidentally fired on a Federation outpost. With that single shot, the war between the Federation and the Klingon empires resumed.

The mech had been blown back from the blast, crashing into 2 buildings and falling on it's back. The pilot recovered the mech... and suddenly found himself back in the war against the Lyrans, except he was minus most of his weapons thanks to the missing arm. His mech was destroyed in a mere few seconds.

Captain Picard and Data were back at the mansion, trying to restore contact to the Enterprise. Data suddenly had a thought, and tapped his communicator. Working out his best scottish impression, he bellowed "Beam me up Scotty!"

Picard glared at him, then gaped in surprise when they found themselves back on the Enterprise. Data made a mental note to try that again the next time they were out of contact.

The soldier from the beach area was still leaning against the wall screaming in pain, as he had been for the past day or so. Benten walked over and gave him a sour look. "Don't you ever shut up?" The soldier looked up, then suddenly vanished in a flash. He appeared out in the middle of the beach back in the war, where he was instantly cut down by gunfire.

All over the place various people were returning to their times. Oyuki gave Ten a stare and muttered "That was the only capacitor I had.. it will take months to make another!"

Ten shrugged. "Gee sorry, I'm sure you're so much happier with your companion around." Oyuki glared at Beavis and Butthead, who were trying to touch her arm. She delivered a swift kick to their faces, sending them flying against the wall with a loud crack, where they then disappeared in a flash. Oyuki sighed.

"I suppose you're right.."

Out in deep space, on Ploxis V, Terra had walked off to go grab some food while Cygni continued to watch the sights. She checked her watch and put on a grim expression.

"It's been almost 2 hours! How long can it take to just get some food? I know women are picky, but geez.."

She got up and walked down the hallway in the direction Terra had went, and stopped when she spotted her walking up in the distance. She was about to raise her hand to wave, when 10 soldiers piled out of the adjacent room and surrounded Terra, guns out. She moved closer to hear what they were saying.

"...So we finally caught the renegade bitch Terra! Fancy seeing you here.."

Terra shook her head. "You idiot! Why don't you pull your eyes out of your ass and check the news? The war's over!"

The soldier jammed his gun into her side and laughed. "Sure sure... come on people, take her away!"

The rest of the soldiers moved in. Cygni ducked behind an arch and held her Desert Eagle up to her face. She deftly removed a clip from her hip and put it into the gun, clicking it into place, then peeked around the corner. She saw the group moving down the hall towards her, with a growling Terra in the middle. Cygni pressed her form against the wall, making her profile as small as possible.

When they walked past, she jumped out behind them and kicked the rear-most officer, hoping he wouldn't cry out. He did.

The rest of the officers turned around in surprise, and one of them pointed at her. "Fire!!"

She dove back behind the arch as gunfire pelted the ground at her feet, taking out a chunk of the wall as well. She crouched and grabbed her head in her hands as more gunfire streamed from them, taking out a good chunk of the arch. When it stopped, she slowly reached behind her and pulled out her FN-P90, clicked one of the black tubes into place, then leaned around the arch and began firing. She took down 3 soldiers before the rest retaliated. One of them grabbed Terra's arm and took off down the hallway, while the rest crouched and continued firing. She ducked behind the arch again as bullets and shrapnel flew all over the place, cussing.

"I'm pinned down!! What the hell do I do??"

("You can fly remember? The ceiling is pretty high. Stay behind the arch and float upwards, then swing under and head down the hallway when you reach the top."

"Right."

She began to float upwards, keeping her back against the wall and hoping not to be seen. When she reached the top, she swung under the top of the arch and flew down the hallway, landing a distance away. The soldiers were still shooting at the area she had been, not noticing she had moved. She grinned and took off down the hallway where she had seen Terra being dragged off, cradling her FN-P90 in her hands.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2004, 03:24:55 PM »
By Jocko on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 05:02:
Hmm, not bad. But a bit depressing on Christmas to have nearly all the dimensional guests getting killed...oh well. I'll try think up something good for Hudson, Ryouko, Benten, Oyuki, and Megane later. Yeah, Megane needs a pick-me-up all right.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2004, 03:25:07 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 05:21:
"I'm not Megane! I'm Ataru!"
Hudson: Now listen I know youve been under allot of pressure lately. But youve gotta face the facts Megane.
Ataru/Megane: Stop calling me megane!
Just then Megane/Ataru walks into the room.
Ataru/Megane: You feind give me back my body!
Megane/Ataru: He's crazy get him off of me!

Bakuto had split himself in half and had sent one half with Cygni and Terra. Unfortunatly he had fallen asleep and was still in the ships cargo hold. He heared an explosion "Keep it down out there I'm trying to sleep!"

Terra and Cygni were held up against all the soldeirs shooting at them. They were hiding behind a stone wall and shot a few shots back at them! A fat guy with the words "rabid dog" written on his helmet steped foreward Terra and Cygni fired some shots at him. Both hit him in the face bruning off half of it revealing a cyborg face! He said "They call me Rabid dog! I was one of the first casualties of your war but I was brought back by cybernetic technology. I wont rest until I have my revenge! Fire all missiles!" A bunch of missiles flew towards Terra and Cygni who ran up the steps with missiles blowing up behind them Cygni said "I dont know why but theres something familiar about this scene!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2004, 03:25:17 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 05:31:
oops forgot a few things.
RP on
Megane/Ataru was begining to have second thoughts about this. He walked off into the alley "Xellos? you there? I'm having second thoughts about this if they find out it's me I'll be in trouble! And why do I need to make that pledge thing?" A TV flicked on Xellos was on tv
"What are you crazy talking to a tv charactor. Just find my bowling ball and smash it! You'll be back to normal then!"
Megane"Where is it?"
Xellos"Thats a secret! Stop talking to tv charactors you nut!" flick! the tv goes off! Megane/Ataru smashes the tv in frustration! "Now to find that bowling ball! Where could he of put it?"

Radicus and CyBarney were on the ship. CyBarney was still there because he was out of range.
Radicus "What are you doing with that bowling ball? Get rid of it!"
Cybarney swallows it.
Radicus looked at the clock " only a little more then an hour!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2004, 03:25:31 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 06:03:
Oh come on, Captain Picard and Data got back alive! Well, they might not be alive much longer thanks to the war that just re-erupted, but hey, they can always reverse the flow of the dilithium coolant (or something) and create a chain reaction that'll cause pain and suffering everywhere they go.. I dunno *grin*

(RP ON)
Oyuki dug into one of her pockets, then gasped. "My trans-dimensional crystal is missing! It's the only one I have!!!" She began hunting all over the mansion, turning up chairs, dead bodies, and anything else she could get her hands on, desperately hunting it down.

In another dimension, Beavis awoke to find himself lying in a trashcan, next to Butthead. His eyes caught a flashing coming from under him, and he reached out and picked up a glowing purple crystal.

He kicked over the trashcan and got up, with Butthead following suit. Beavis held up the crystal.

"Heh heh, hey Butthead, check this out!"

Butthead walked over and his eyes bugged out. "Woa.. it's like, glowing and stuff! Lets break it."

Beavis dropped it on the ground and began shaking in excitement. "Yea, break it! break it! BREAK IT!!!"

They both picked up a couple of sticks and began smacking the crystal. After a moment it cracked, and then shattered, emitting a massive explosion. Their vision exploded into blackness, then suddenly they found themselves on top of Benten, who was unconsious.

"Heh heh, check this out Butthead! It's a hot chick!"

They got up and stood over Benten's unconsious form, laughing.

"Uh.. this is cool. I'm gonna go, uhh, like, get it on. Huh huh."

Butthead began making a move towards Benten, but Beavis kicked him away. "No Butthead she's mine! Heh heh!"

"Damnit Beavis, you're too busy jacking off to get it on! I'm a man!"

They began going into one of their slap-fests.

Terra leaned around a corner while Cygni stood at the rear of the hallway they were in, holding off the troops. She ducked behind the corner while a hail of bullets and laser blasts exploded against the wall, and opened up her FN-P90. She dropped the black tube to the ground, then pulled out another one, put it in, pulled the lever, leaned back around the corner and resumed firing.

Terra took a good look in front of them. They were near the starport area, and she spotted 2 armoured mecha sitting near them, guarded by a couple of militia men. They didn't seem to notice the fighting going on nearby.

Cygni was aiming for a good shot when a bullet stabbed out and caught her in the shoulder, sending her spinning around the corner and slamming against a bulkhead, cussing and spraying blood. Terra glanced over at her, worried, but Cygni just shook her head and loaded another clip into her gun.

"Last one." she seethed, then resumed firing.

Terra eyed the 2 soldiers. She could probably get one of them from here, but the other one would have enough time to duck behind cover, get into the mecha, and then they'd be in bigger trouble.

She heard a clicking sound behind her, followed by a long stream of cussing. She turned around to see Cygni spin around the corner again, shaking her head and holding her shoulder. She dropped the gun to the ground and pulled out her Desert Eagle.

Terra muttered, she had to do something, and fast. She signalled Cygni to come over. She muttered and limped over.

"We haven't got much time, it's only a few minutes till they realize I'm out of ammo, and then they'll rush us..." she said through clenched teeth.

"You got ammo in that pistol?"

"7 shots, plus 3 extra clips."

"Good enough. I'm gonna create a diversion.. this might be a bit on the extreme side, but it's nothing I haven't done before when the situation called for it. When they look like they're distracted, I want you to pop up and cap em both. Then we'll grab those 2 mecha and get the hell out of here. The Orphaniganic will be ending soon, so they'll probably cram in more troops.."

"Alright, but hurry, they're probably just about to rush up here!"

Terra nodded. She took a deep breath, then ran out into the open. The 2 guards noticed her and immediately raised their weapons. Terra put a naughty grin on her face, then pulled off the trenchcoat, then her shirt, then her bikini top.

The guard's jaws dropped to the floor, and their weapons lowered. Cygni recovered from her shock and rushed behind her, then raised her Desert Eagle, flipped on the laser sight, and fired 2 swift shots.

Blood exploded behind the guard's heads splattering onto the mecha, then they dropped to the floor. Terra put her clothing back on and waved to Cygni. "Come on! Lets get our asses outta here!" They rushed towards the mecha.

The 2 mecha were painted blue, with rounded armour making for a compact and rugged design, and a small head with a small red dot on it where the camera and scanning equipment was housed. The front of the mecha was open.

Cygni watched Terra crawl into hers, then followed suit, pulling closed the front plates. They snapped into place with a click, then a small energy buildup was heard from behind her, from the reactor powering up. Various displays appeared on the HUD. Cygni grinned. This was the kind of stuff she had dreamed about before, and now she was taking part in the dream. It was incredible.

A female voice spoke. "Welcome pilot. Please enter your activation code."

Cygni frowned. She should have known. Looking to the left, she saw from beyond the mecha's shoulder that Terra appeared to be having the same problems.

Shrugging, she tore open a panel down and to her right, and a pile of wires fell out. She picked up one of them, marked "coding sequence".

"Gee, how kind of them to clearly label it! Oh well, here goes.."

She pulled out her knife and cut the cable in half, then replaced the wires and the panel. The voice spoke again.

"Override confirmed. Have a nice flight."

She suddenly saw a group of soldiers come running up the hallway. One of them pointed at the mecha, and the rest began shooting at it. Bullets pelted off the armour.

Cygni flexed her hand, and watched as the mecha mimicked the motion with it's hand. She raised her arm, and the mecha did the same.

Terra still hadn't managed to get her mecha moving. She walked behind her's and moved her hands towards the mecha, grabbing it by it's hip.

"Ok, I know this thing has thrusters on it, now how the hell do I use em?"

("Try thinking about it, this thing probably responds to neural commands.")

Cygni put an image into her head of the thrusters firing, and the mecha complied, firing the thrusters mounted on it's back and it's feet and began to lift off the ground with a shudder.

She watched as one of the soldiers below pulled out a large long tube that strongly resembled a bazooka and mounted it on his shoulder, then aimed straight at the pair of mecha. Cygni winced, both her hands were being used and they were moving too slowly for her to evade. This was the end.

Suddenly the mecha in front of her moved it's arm and aimed at the soldier. It's hand disappeared and a long thin barrel emerged, which spat out a large shell. It impacted on the ground near the soldier, exploding and sending shrapnel everywhere, shredding several other troops. The mecha shrugged out of Cygni's grasp and fired it's own jets, turning to face her. A chime was heard.

"Nice thinking! I finally got this damn thing running, thanks for keeping me alive long enough to figure it out. Now lets get the hell out of here! Follow my lead!"

Terra's mecha shot up into the sky on blaring thrusters. Cygni grinned and followed, and they flew out of the atmosphere and into space.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2004, 03:25:44 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 16:31:
Radicus was about to make the descent when he detected two mechas coming up fast! "Wait the siganl from those mechas! I think it's them! Cybarney go!"

Cybareny flew out the air lock. Terra and Cygni had just gotten free of the atmosphere when a bunch of misslies hit their mechs! They both turned around to see CyBarney! Terra said "What is that?"
CyBarney"It's my hip happy freinds come to play!"
Cybarney pulled a large vibro sword out of his back and said "Come here and play with me! It's hip happy time! Hehehyuck!"
Terra: That thing gives me the creeps!
Terra fired her main cannon at Barneys head blasting a large gash in it. But Barneys head quikly regenerated! About 20 missile launchers and laser guns apeared all over his body and he fired up at the two mechs! Cygni took a direct hit from several missiles "This is bad he took out my thrusters!" CyBarney moved in for the kill but Terra fired everything she had at the purple freak blowing off both his arms. Barney caughed up a bowling ball that floated passed Terra. Cygni said "Try to knock him into the atmosphere. If we vaporize him maybe he'll die!" CyBarney chuckeled "Hyuck! Hyuck! I'm immortal and hip happy! Nothing can kill a hip happy immortal!"

There was only one way to find out. Terra rammed CyBarney who grabbed ounto her mech digging his claws into it. They both hurtled toward the atmosphere. Cygni tried to go after them but her thrusters were still malfunctioning. "Hey whats this?" She caught a bowling ball in her left hand.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2004, 03:26:01 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 17:57:
(RP ON)
Cygni looked down at the object in her hand. The sensors in the head automatically scanned the device. After a moment, a red "WARNING" appeared. The female voice spoke.

"Warning! High levels of radiation and energy detected from foreign object! Dispose immediately!"

She wound up the mecha's arm to toss it away, but it then exploded, knocking the mecha away from the planet and sending Cygni unconsious.

When she came to, she found herself floating in space, alone, with Ploxis V a small dot away.

"Computer, how long have I been out?"

No response.

"Computer, answer!"

She noticed the HUD was blank, and the cockpit was dark. She flipped a switch marked "Auxillary power" and set the controls to manual. A couple of grips came out of the arm and leg sections, and she put her legs and arms in each appropriately, and found she was now able to move the mech as if it were a suit of armour.

The HUD sparked to life, and a damage report scrolled down. She glanced over it.

"Damage to main thrusters.. primary generator.. nano-droid storage.. secondary weapon systems.. main sensors.. ouch, I took a beating.. well, looks like the comm unit is still online.."

She opened up the comms.

"Cygni to Terra, where the hell are you?"

Static was her response.

Cygni shook her head. "No, I'm not ready to accept that. Terra, come in damn you!"

Static again.

"I guess I'm out of range.. yea.. that's gotta be it.."

("There's a chance she might be-")

"Shove it!"

The lights dimmed a second as the main computer was brought back online by the auxillary power cells.

"Computer, is it possible to repair the main thrusters?"

"Primary nano-droid storage damaged by explosion. 3 out of 15 nano-droids destroyed. ETA for repair completion: 2 hours. Now deploying nano-droids..."

An external monitor appeared on her screen, showing a small panel opening up on the mecha and what appeared to be a group of fireflies flew out and began working on the main thrusters at the rear of the mecha.

She sighed and leaned back. There wasn't much to do except wait for now, then maybe she could re-establish contact with Terra.

Radicus cussed. He had been so intent on watching the scene of CyBarney and Terra smashing into the atmosphere and making a small fireball that he hadn't noticed Cygni float away, out of sensor range. He now had absolutely no clue where she was.

"She may be dead... that explosion crippled her mecha. She can't survive out there damaged like that."

He tried for the 50th time to raise CyBarney, but as usual got no response.

He sighed and opened a channel to Dr. Ginkobot.

"Ginkobot here."

"Ah, yes, this is Radicus Zeus reporting.."

"I'm going to foolishly assume you took care of the girl?"

"Uh.."

Ginkobot sighed. "I give you some of my best creations and you still manage to mangle them! Where is CyBarney?"

"Uh.."

Ginkobot sighed again and held up his hand. "Never mind. You're proving to be useless to me Radicus. I'm terminating your account. Goodbye."

"What?! Wait!"

The comm unit went dead. Radicus punched the console in anger, which buckled under the pressure and exploded in his face.

2 hours later, Cygni watched boredly as the fireflies continued working, then brightened up when a green "REPAIR COMPLETE" appeared on her HUD, and the fireflies returned to their compartment. She fired up the main thrusters and found them to be working perfectly, even better than before. Automatic control was now available as well.

She cranked the throttle to full and took off towards Ploxis V. She knew that Terra was still alive. She wasn't about to let her die. She didn't have any idea how to get home without her for starters.

Down on Earth, Beavis and Butthead, who had been kicked out of the mansion by Benten, were wandering around Tomobiki. They stopped as the same carpet salesman that had bugged Picard and Data ran in front of them and began screaming things in their face. Butthead put a stupid expression on his face while Beavis laughed.

"Are you threatening me?"

The salesman ignored him and continued pointing to his carpet and screaming at them. Beavis put a frown on his face.

"Um.. heh.. um.."

The salesman began waving 50 yen in their face to show them the price.

"Woa, cool, we can have this? Heh, cool!"

Beavis reached for the money, which the salesman yanked away.

"Hey that's mine dill-weed!"

Beavis began jumping towards the salesman's arms, trying to get the 50 yen, while the salesman began yelling things out in Japanese.

Butthead continued his stupid expression.

"Uhh.. mugu cha torri? Huh huh.."

The salesman's eyes went wide and he took off down the street, screaming.

"Damnit Butthead I wanted that.. that.. uhh... that thing he was holding!"

"Huh.. what a looser."

They laughed and began walking towards the school, where they ran into Shutaro Mendou, who was once again late for school.

Butthead pointed at Shutaro. "You look like a dork! Huh huh."

Shutaro, who had a basic grasp of the English language, managed to figure out what he was saying, and raised his sword.

"As for my honor I shall-"

Beavis pointed at Shutaro's sword and laughed. "Heh, what're you gonna do, chop me in two? Hey that rhymes.. heh.. what're you gonna do... chop me in.."

Shutaro yelled and lunged at them. The duo barely had time to dive out of the way.

Beavis looked up from the trash can he had dove in to and watched as Shutaro closed in on Butthead.

"Heh, this guy's like, some kind of ninja dude."

He got up and waves his arms around his face, screamed some obscene words, and rushed towards Shutaro. When he reached him, he began kicking Shutaro in the rear with little baby kicks.

"Take this dill-hole!"

Shutaro turned around and was ready to slice Beavis' head off, when his watch began bleeping. He put a panicked expression on his face and ran off towards the school.

Butthead got up and looked at his retreating form.

"Huh huh.. dumbass.."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2004, 03:26:14 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 20:56:
Megane in suddenly woke up back in his own body. He got some of the Lums mad at him and Ataru switched back into his own body as they started elecktrocuting him.

Bakuto #2 the half that went to go look after Cygni and Terra was wandering around "Whered everyone go?" A large mech smashed through the wall. it was damaged and fireing at CyBarney. Bakuto said "Hey what's that big dumb dinosaur doing here? And he's a cyborg!"

Bakuto#2 took out his lightasbers and attacked rom behind cutting off CyBarneys tail. CyBarney turned around and took out a lightsaber "Bakuto! I am your fathers roomates Grandma!" Bakuto said "No! Thats impossible NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Terra had an idea. Her mech ran up and grabbed Cybarney. She jumped out the other end and said "Weve gotta get out of here! I've enitiated the self destruct! When the reactor melts down he'
ll be blown to atoms!" She grabbed Bakuto#2 and they ran out the door. CyBarney said "Why are my freindly freinds running away? We need to have more hip happy fun!" Terra said "We'll never make it in time that reactor can make an explosion 10 times that of earths most poweful bomb!"

Cygnis sensors picked up a power surge building up on the planets surface!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2004, 03:26:26 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 21:46:
(RP ON)
Cygni tuned the scanners to give her a detailed reading of the power surge.

"Computer, how long untill the surge reaches critical mass?"

"ETA: One minute, thirty seconds."

"SHIT! Set timer to begin countdown from that time."

A blood red timer appeared on her HUD and began to slowly count down. She kicked in the afterburners and flew at maximum speed towards the base area.

The timer read 40 seconds when she touched down. She instantly spotted Terra and Bakuto running away while CyBarney was held in place by the mecha. She took the mecha into a run towards Terra and Bakuto, only to be tripped by CyBarney as he stuck out his foot from under the mecha.

"Ho ho! Will you be my special friend?"

Cygni scowled and ignored him. She got back to her feet, delivered a swift punch to CyBarney's face, making a big dent in it, and ran off towards Terra.

When she caught up, the timer read 20 seconds. She began to sweat. Terra finally noticed her and spun around.

"Cygni, what the hell are you doing here? We gotta leave, NOW!"

Cygni nodded. "You'll never get far enough away on foot!"

She reached out with the mecha's hand and grabbed Terra, then holding her tight, took off into the sky, away from the base. Bakuto yelled "Hey, what about me??" and executed a large leap, landing on the mecha's back. The group took off together, and managed to barely get away before the base blew to smithereens.

(RP OFF)

Off to go up to Kamloops.. X-mas day and we go up to my Grandma's place.. figures. I'll be back in a few hours, so don't go too far without me! *grin*
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2004, 03:26:41 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 22:26:
Well my christmas is at my house so I dont think I'll be anywhere
RP on
The mech hovered above a giant mushroom cloud. Cygni looked down at the giant cloud "That thing seemed to be unkillable. Do you really think it's gone?"
Terra looked at the cloud rising into the atmosphere "Not even that freak could of survived that!"
Bakuto was in shock "I cant believe that monsters my dads roomates grandma! The shame! The horrible shame!"

An hour later the oni clean up crews arrived. "what a mess here!" they said suddenly a purple handcame up out of the rubble! Flesh was melting off of it. CyBarney stood up almost all the flesh burnt from his body. In a garbled voice he said "W-will yyy-oouu bbbeebebe myoau spacial freeend" It collapsed to the ground smoldering flesh falling from it's bones. Barney had made the pact to be immortal on the same stone Megane had to switch bodys with Ataru, the bowling ball that was destroyed. Barney was no longer immortal and the beast was finnaly destroyed. It was the end of Barney!

Narrator: But was it really the end or was it just the begining?
Lum-chan