Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:48:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Author Topic: THE COSPLAY (Oh, my little angel !!)  (Read 54546 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE COSPLAY (Oh, my little angel !!)
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:59:09 PM »
A cosplay of Lamú is won by a young chinese and cute girl: the UruseiYatsura's world is going to be upset !!!

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
THE TRILOGY OF THE LITTLE ANGEL

EPISODE 3: THE COSPLAY (CROSSOVER)

Chapter ONE: WHO IS ABLE TO HOLD ATARU ?!?

Tomobiki, the second half of November.

NOTICE # 1: in my fanfiction, all the R.T. characters are living into the same universe, that's why this CROSSOVER !!

NOTICE # 2: in italian language the speach of Sham Poo is really 'so chinese'; it means that, when she's saying 'Lanma' it means 'Ranma' or, for instance, when she's saying 'AtaLu' it means 'AtaRu', or 'tomoLLow' means 'tomoRRow', and so on.

Even if so cold, it was a lovely sathurday morning of the second half of November: 'all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey' saied an old song and it was true even in that part of Tokyo, where a young girl, just out of a notorious chinese restaurant, was boiling something into a great pot.
Suddenly, a young cute boy, doing jogging, passed so close to her.

[Sham Poo, with joyful voice and a great smile] Lanma ! Lanma !!
[Ranma, still doing jogging but with a great smile too] Have a nice day, Sham Poo.
[Sham Poo, same situation, so sweet] Please, PLEASE: stop youL jogging foL a moment. I wanna stay with you !!
[Ranma, now so close to her, with the hands behind the head and a bit of disgust in his voice] ... ehm ... Sham Poo, w... what are you cooking this morning ? Th.... this flavour is awful.
[Sham Poo, a bit ashamed but again with joyful voice and a great smile] Oh, this one isn't food: I'm pLepeaLing a paLticulaL colouL ,because I've to bLush my haiLs foL tomoLLow !!
[Ranma, now surprised] <<Brushing hairs>> ?!? IN GREEN ?!?
[Sham Poo, a bit excited] Lanma, you don't know ?!? TOMOllOW, IN TOMOBIKI'S AlENA, IT WILL BE THE ANNUAL CONTEST OF THE COSPLAYElS !!
[Ranma, now with clear voice] Now I've got !!! I suppose that the main guest of the day will be the 'Princess of the Onis', isn't it?
[Sham Poo, still excited] That's why I need to bLush my hearLs [now blinking her eyes, standing in a sexy pose and turning slowly on herself] Lanma, do you think that I could win it ?
[Ranma, same voice] I wish you !!!
[Sham Poo, with a little scream and a great jump of you] YIPEEEEE !!! [AND HUGED HIM, WITH A SUDDEN JUMP] I KNEW THAT I COULD TlUST IN YOU !!!
[Ranma, so ashamed, with trembling voice and a nervous smile] A..... a... about ?!?
[Sham Poo, still huged to him, with sweet voice] LOOK !! I've got a special pass foL you: I wanna have you in 'pole position' tomoLLow, when ...
SHAM POO WASN'T ABLE TO FINISH THE PHRASE...
... BECAUSE A GREAT STONE HIT RANMA ON THE HEAD !!!

[Sham Poo, screaming with wrath] YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH !!
[Akane, still breathing loudly, with despising voice] OOPS !!! I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to crash all of your tenderness...
[Sham Poo, same voice, so angry] WHAT THE FOOL AlE YOU SAYING ?!? YOU'VE JUST JEALOUS THAT HE WILL COME WITH ME TOMOllOW !!!
[Ranma, rising from the ashes, even with a great lump on the head and trembling voice] S... sincerely... I havn't promised anything....
[Sham Poo, rescuing Ranma, sweetest as ever] Oooooooooh, pooL Lanma [and huged him again] Don't woLLy, YOUL WIFE WILL CALE YOU !!!
[Akane, screaming with wrath, so angry]WHAT THE HELL OF WIFE ?!?
[Sham Poo, now with fake sweet voice] WE'lE MAllIED, YOU WELL KNOW IT !!
[Ranma, even with trembling voice] S... Sham Poo.... how many times I... I have to say to you ?!? [now with clear voice] YOU'VE DECIDED IT ON YOUR OWN !!!
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] What is betteL, Lanma: TO BE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU TlUST IN ME Ol TO BE FIANCE BECAUSE YOUl DESTINY WAS ALlEADY DECIDED BY OTHElS PElSONS ?!?
[Ranma, now wondering] .... ehm ....
[Akane, same voice] IN ANY CASE HE WON'T COME ALL ALONE !!!
[Sham Poo, so surprised] What ?
[Akane, with fake gentle voice and smile] ... by the way..... WHAT IS THIS SMELL OF ACRID BURN ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP WORRIED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! THE COLOUl IS BUlNING !!! [and came back so close to the pot and joined a lots of water]
The next day the Tomobiki's Arena was full of a great noising crowd: it was impossible for a pin to fall on the ground without wounding somebody.
A lots of peopole were dressed with the costume of their favorite character of a particular anime: everyone was really so much cared, even in their infinitesimal details !!!
Suddenly, all the lights were set down and a presenter begun to introduce the show.

[Presenter, talking to a microphone with joyful voice] WELCOME, WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE ANNUAL COSTUME PLAYERS CONTEST !!! TODAY, FOR ONE DAY, 24 PERSONS WILL BECOME (WILL-REALLY-BECOME) THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER !!! [now with clear voice] This year the main guest of the contest is REALLY a star !!! BECAUSE SHE'S COMING FROM THE STARS !!! [again with joyful voice] PLEASE, GIVE A GREAT CHEER TO OUR MAIN GUEST: FROM THE PLANET OF THE ONIS, HERE YOU ARE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS Lamú !!!

Suddenly, on the air, so high, appeared a gread colud and, among several flashing laser lights, Lamú (wearing his usual outfit ' boots and bikini), in fly, made her entrance !!
Seeing her, a sort of delirium fulled all the arena.
Finally she landed on the front.

[Presenter, talking to a microphone] YOU'RE WELCOME, MISS Lamú !!!
[Lamú, talking to a microphone with joyful voice and a spot light just over her] THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY !!! [now turned to the public] I KISS YOU ALL !!!

A lots of cheer and scream were now coming from all the spectators.

[Presenter, talking to a microphone] SO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT OUR COSPLAYERS ?!?
[Lamú, same voice and situation] Well.... I see that..... that .... THEY ARE REALLY PERFECT !!! I SEE AMONG THEM ALSO TWO BOYS WEARING BIKINI AND WITH LONG GREEN HAIRS TOO !! [great laught from came the public] I... I had to admit: I'm a bit embarassed too... because.... standing among them.... I get a bit troubled .... I'M WONDERING: <<AM I THE REAL Lamú ?!?>> [another great laught came from the public]
[Presenter, talking to a microphone] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT !!! NOW NO MORE WORDS, NO MORE JOKES: LET THE CURTAIN FALL, THE SHOW HAS BEGUN !!!!!!

One by one, all the cosplayers were introduced by the presenter on the stand: to everyone he did a little interview and then they did a short defil'.
They were really perfect: every little particular (the accent of the speach, the way to walk, to watch, to move the head and the hairs and so on) were cared at the maximum level.
Just two things were impossible to clone for everybody: THE FLY AND THE MELODIOUS VOICE OF Lamú !!
For everybody....
.... EXCEPT FOR A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL !!

[Presenter, talking on a microphone with clear voice] So you're saying that YOU CAN FLY ?
[Sham Poo, with closed eyes and a wonderful smile] That's right ! I'm pLaticing the maLtial aLts fLom my childhood and, with the Light concentration, I can simulate the fly. LET ME TlY, I NEED A LOTS OF SPACE !!!
She took a little inrun...
... AND...
... WITH SEVERAL, ELEGANTS AND POWERFUL JUMPS, SEEMED REALLY THAT SHE WAS FLYING...
.... and, finally,....
..... LANDED AMONG THE PUBLIC...
.... OVER RANMA !!!
.... (who was bore-down by her) !!

[Akane, set next to Ranma, so scared] EEEEEEEK !!!
[Sham Poo, now set on, with Ramna under her foots, even with sweet voice] Ooooooooooh, THANK YOU, MY BELOVED HUSBAND: I KNEW THAT I COULD TlUST IN YOU !!!
[Ranma, screwed on the ground in a silly pose, with trembling voice] Sh... Sham Poo, y.... you've crapped me !!
[Akane, with evil sight and voice] Hi hi hi, this is your deserved punition, 'husband' !!!

Later she had to sing a japanese song...
... IT WAS ANOTHER SUCCESS !!!

Lamú was set on a chair, behind a table, among other people of the jury and was taking a lots of notes for every cosplayer but the page reserved to that chinese girl was already full of writtens !!

'WOW', was her thought, 'this girl has really something of special inside of her !! She isn't just a clone of me... she... she... SHE IS UNIQUE !!'

The contest went on and on and, in the end, just 6 cosplayers (all women) were admitted to the final.

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT: JUST ANOTHER LITTLE WAIT AND THE FINAL SHOWDOWN WILL BEGIN !!! BUT DON'T WORRY, FOR THIS MEANTIME WE'VE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU !!!

Everyone cheered.

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT ! Set the light low for a moment, just to create the right atmosphere !!! SO....... WE WAS WONDERING ABOUT THIS...... WHAT ABOUT SOME GOOD MUSIC, PLAYED BY A NEW GROUP WHO IS SO INVOLVED WITH Lamú ?!?

Hearing those words, she did a little scream !!

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE CURTAIN FALL ON THE............. U-Y-TRIBE !!!!

The curtain felt'.
... AND THE U-Y-TRIBE (even without Lamú) begun to play and sing !!!

[Kakugari, at drums, is wearing short trousers and short shirt, chibi, at keyboard, is all red-dressed, even with a great mantle and a pair of sun glasses, Perma, this time playing bass, is wearing a pair of bluejeans and a stretch coloured shirt, Ataru is wearing just a pair of bells-bottom-trousers and, in the naked breast, has painted the ideograms meanings 'TOO SEXY FOR WORK' ).

[Ataru, playing guitar and singing] Some people call me the space cowboy/ yeah, some call me the gangster of love / Some people call me <<MOROBOSHIIIII>> / Cause I speak of the puppetuse of love / People talk about me, baby / Say 'I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong' / Well, don't you worry baby Don't worry / Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home  / Cause I'm a picker  / I'm a grinner / I'm a lover / And I'm a sinner / I play my music in the sun / I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker / I get my lovin on the run ' [...]

Watching the scene as a simply onlooker, Lamú was really scared: she had to admit that Ataru was having a great charisma, specially with all the girls, and his silly way to sing and to play (IN FACT, IT SEEMED THAT WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS GUITAR) was so funny and contagious .

'OH MY GOD', was her thought, 'WHAT IF I LOSE HIS CONTROL........'

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] You're welcome Moroboshi-San
[Ataru, talking to the microphone too, with a strange excited voice, great smile and half closed eyes] Hi hi hi, Thank you, thank you [and giggled]
[Presenter, talking to the microphone] I feel you so excited !
[Ataru, same voice and situation] That's right !
[Presenter, talking to the microphone] Could you say to us why ?
[Ataru, with his best smile and an hand behind the head] BECAUSE I KNOW THAT TODAY THE ARENA WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLED BY A LOTS OF CUTE GIRLS CAME HERE JUST FOR ME !!!

A great laught came from the public !

[Ataru, still with his best smile and an hand behind the head] I have also an important thing to say them: I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU JUST OUT OF THE ARENA, I'LL DATE YOU ALL  !!!

[Lamú, now awake, TOP angry, screaming with wrath] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, STOP TO DO THE STUPID !!!

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL !!! FINALLY WE HAVE THE RIGHT CONDITIONS !!!

[Lamú and Ataru, both surprised] What ?

[Presenter, talking to the microphone to the cosplayers] All right, no more mistery now, here you are what you will have to do. YOU CANNOT BE A PERFECT COSPLAYER OF Lamú IF YOU DON'T TRY TO TAKE OVER MOROBOSHI FROM HIS PROPOSAL OF GIRLS HUNTING !!! SO, IN WHICH WAY YOU WOULD DO IT ?!?

The first five girls of the contest were a real disaster: so ashamed in front of him, they couldn't do so much against his 'power' (PLUS, ATARU PASSED AT THE COUNTERATTACK WITH THEM, among the great laughts of the public, ASKING THEIR ADRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBER).

Now just one of them had to do her attemp !!

[Presenter, talking to the microphone to the cosplayers] And now the last one: Miiiiiiiiis Sham Poo !! So, in which way....
[Sham Poo, with clear voice] I've a pLecise idea about it ! I need just........ THIS ONE !!

She took the red mantle of Chibi...
.. and enwarped herself inside of it...
... then she begun to run and to jump, even chafing the mantle over the deep curtain....
.... AND FINALLY....
.... WITH A GREAT, INCREDIBLE JUMP......
... LANDED ON ATARU...
... AND...
[Sham Poo, still in fly, screaming] YOU..................... . [and throwed away the mantle]
........ STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII D !!!
.... WAS ABLE TO GIVE HIM A SORT OF ZAP !!!!!!!

[ALL THE PUBLIC, TOP SURPRISED] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW !!!
[Ataru, TOP surprised] How........ how is possible ?!? Sh... SHE HAS REALLY ZAPPED ME !!!
[Lamú, surprised too] Incredible, really incredible !!

Among the public, Ranma was the most noisy.

[Ranma, with joyful voice] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! BRAVA SHAM POO !!! YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST !!! YOU'RE REALLY THE........ [now painful] OUCH !!!

AKANE GAVE HIM A GREAT HIT ON THE HEAD WITH AN HEAVY HAMMER !!!

[Akane, with closed eyes, wonderful smile and fake sweet voice] OOPS !!! I'm sorry, Ramna: I'm not so able to control it !!!
[Ranma, with a great lump on the head and trembling voice] Y... YOU <<GREAT-HIPS>>  S.... SINCE WHEN YOU'RE C... CARRYING WITH YOU TH.... THIS HAMMER ?!?
KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW !!!
[Akane, same voice and expression] OOPS !!! I had to admit, is so difficult to use !!!
[Ranma, now with TWO great lumps on the head and trembling voice] GH... GH...GH...GH.....GH..

[Presenter, talking to the microphone to the cosplayers] All right, all right: NOW THE GAME IS OVER !! RIEN NE VA PLUS !!! I remember to you that, this year, the prize won't be only 10.000 Yens but also  FULL PHOTO SERVICE WITH Lamú, OUR BELOVED ALIEN STAR !! Now let me introduce the person that had prepeared and cared this event, who will give the prize to the winner. PLEASE, LETS TRIBUTE A GREAT CHEER TO MENDO SHUTARO-SAAAAAAN !!

Under a lots of spotlights, Mendo (with a great enveloppe on his hand) did his entrance into the stand.

[Ataru, whispering to Mendo] Did you really had to come ?
[Mendo, whispering to Ataru] Of course, THE ARENA IS MINE !!!
[Ataru] Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

[Presenter, talking to the microphone] All right, all right: HERE IS THE WINNER !!! [long drumming].... any deuce......[long drumming] ....... any doubt...... [long drumming] .......she has had really a great score..... [long drumming] ....... I'm talking about [long drumming]........................ ...
... MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SHAM POO !!!!!!!

Hearing this, she did a great jump and a long scream !!!

After few seconds, a lots of photographer were around her, taking a lots of photos.

All the people of the arena were screaming her name.

Mendo was the first one who congratulated her....
Ataru was the second.

Well knowing his oversexed nature, Lamú was charging a great zap, waiting for his ususal betrayal...
... NOT THIS TIME !!!!!!

ATARU GAVE HER JUST TWO LITTLE, INNOCENT KISSES ON HER CHEEKS ....
... AND NOTHING ELSE !!!

On the contrary....
.... Lamú huged Sham Poo a little, just to congratulate her...
.... BUT...
.... FOR FEW SECONDS, THEIR EYES MET EACH OTHERS !!!
IT WAS A VERY SHORT INSTANT....
... BUT IT WAS ENOUGH !!!!!

'W....... WHAT THE DEEP, SWEET, BEAUTIFUL SIGHT' was the thought of Lamú !!!! [and get a little bit ashamed and did a little sigh]
Later, Akane and Ramna were walking togheter on the street (now it was dark cold day)...
.... WHEN......
[Sham Poo, suddenly appeared, with a wonderful smile] LANMAAAAAAAAA !! MY BELOVED HUSBAND !!!
[Ranma, so surprised, with trembling voice] Sh..... Sham Poo... wh... where y .... you came from ?
[Akane, with evil sight and low voice] Sham Poo, what about walking away ?? [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED, OVERSCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!!!!!!

WITH A SUDDEN JUMP .....
.... SHAM POO SHARED A SWEET, DEEP, LONG KISS ON THE MOUTH OF RANMA !!!!
.... then diapeared, leaving no trace.

[Ranma, so confused] Wh.... wh.... what's going on? Akane, what do you... [now worried] HEY, AKANE, WHERE ARE YOU GONE ?!?
Hided not so far, now Sham Poo was alone...
.... WITH HER THOUGHTS !!!

'Wow, it was Leally wondeLful his kiss !!! So...... so.... SO WHY I CANNOT FOlGET THAT EYES ?!? HEl SIGHT SO DEEP, SO SWEET, SO BEAUTIFUL ?!? What is this, the stLess of the winneL?'
Some days after, Sham Poo was guest into the house of the Tendo's family: in the garden, she was showing to everybody all the photos published on the newspapers.

[Kasumi, with sweet voice] I have to admit Sham Poo: you were really so cute with that bikini !!
[Sham Poo, with a little giggle] Ooooooooooh, thank you Kasumi !!!
[Soun Tendo, so happy] And you've had really a funny idea to screw up that maniac of Moroboshi !
[Akane, now wondering] Sincerely I havn't understood in which way she was able to zap him...
[Genma Saotome, with grave voice] Really you havn't understood ? Nuzzling that mantle in the curtain she had charged herself a lots of electricity !!! Is like when you came out from a car and you get a little zap, because you've nuzzled yourself on the seat.
[Nabiki, TOP surprised, with trembling voice] SH.... SHAM POO....W... WHO IS THIS GUY NEXT TO YOU ?!?
[Sham Poo, with gentle voice] Oh, he is Mendo ShutaLo !!! He has oLganized the event !!!

MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !!
MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !! MENDO SHUTARO !!

This name was now echoing deep inside the head of Nabiki !!!

'OH MY GOD', was her thought, 'HE IS THE REACHEST MAN OF THE WHOLE JAPAIN' !!!

[Sham Poo, still with gentle voice, now so close to Ranma] Lanma, Lanma: the next week I'll have to do that photo seLvice with the 'pLincess of the oni' !!! YOU WILL COME WITH ME, ISN'T ?!?
[Ranma, so ashamed, with trembling voice] S.....s.... sincerely...... I...... I don't know......
[Akane, turned to the wall] Oh, don't worry for me !! I have to praticize myself into.....
[Nabiki, with strange voice] Sham Poo, do you think that Shutaro-San will be with you that day ?
[Sham Poo, still with gentle voice] Well, I think so: I'll have to do that seLvice into his fashion gLoup and...

[NABIKI, WITH FAKE GENTLE VOICE AND EVIL SIGHT] SHAM POO, WHAT IF I COME WITH YOU AND RANMA TO THAT PHOTO SERVICE ?!?

(To be continued)
Posted on: May 14, 2008, 11:59:46 PM
A cosplay of Lamú is won by a young chinese and cute girl: the UruseiYatsura's world is going to be chumed !!!

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter TWO: FORBIDDEN LOVES

Tomobiki, the last days of November.

Finally, the expected day of the photo service came: Sham Poo, Ranma and Nabiki (wearing heavy clothes, due to the strong cold) were just out a notorious skyscraper, where was the location of the studio.

[Sham Poo, so excited] OH MY GOOOOOOOOD !!! LANMA, I'M SO EXCITED !!!
[Ranma, rather indifferent] I can see.
[Nabiki, so curious] Ranma, it seems that you arn't interested at all !!
[Ranma, still indifferent, with closed eyes] Well...... A REAL MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS HAVN'T TO BE INTERESTED IF HE' S TRENDY OR NOT !!!
[Nabiki, so curious] So why you've decited to come with us ?
[Ranma, still indifferent, with closed eyes] Oh, Well...... BEFORE STAYING WITH THAT DAMNED <<LARGE-HIP>> ...

KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW !!!!

NABIKI HIT HIM HEAVLY WITH A NOTORIOUS GREAT HAMMER !!!

[Nabiki, giggling with a fake gentle voice] OOPS !!! I'm sorry Ranma, Akane is right: IS SO DIFFICULT TO MANAGE IT  !!!
[Ranma, laying on the ground in a silly pose, with trembling voice] S.. so w... what about th.... throwing it away ?!?
Finally, they entered into the studio.

Lamú was already there.
When she saw them, flied until the door.

[Lamú, with joyful voice] SHAM POO, YOU'RE WELCOME !!!
[Sham Poo, a bit ashamed] Oh..... well..... ehm....... have a good day Lamú-chan....
[Lamú, now landed, even with joyful voice] Oh, please: don't be so formal !! By the way, you're just some mounts older than me, so it's my turn to be respectful..... [NOW RATHER ASHAMED] .. w... with you.
[Sham Poo, still ashamed] Th... thank you Lamú.... you'Le ...... you'Le Leally so [NOW SO MUCH ASHAMED] .. so kind !!!
ONCE AGAIN !!!

AGAIN THAT LOVELY, PACEFUL FEELING !!!

IT WAS ENOUGHT THAT THEY EYES HAS MET EACH OTHERS !!!

[Lamú, now with clear voice] You well know darling, isn't it?
[Sham Poo, with clear voice too] Oh, suLe !!! Nice to meet you, MoLoboshi-San !!! And foLgive me foL the zap of the past day.
[Ataru, WITH NEUTRAL VOICE] Oh, don't worry !! [now looking to Ranma] I think that I've already seen him somewhere.....

'OH MY GOD, THAT MANIAC IS HERE?!?!?' Was the thought of Ranma, so scared seeing Ataru.

[Sham Poo, still with clear voice but with closed eyes and a wonderful smile] He is Lanma Saotome, MY HUSBAND !!!
[Lamú, sweetly surprised] Whaaaaaaaat ? You're already married ?
[Ranma, with bored voice] SHAM POO, HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU ?!? I'M NOT YOUR HUSBAND !!
[Ataru, so surprised too] What ?
[Ranma, with clear voice] That' right: WE ARN'T MARRIED AT ALL !!! SHE HAS DECIDED ALL BY HERSELF !!! And all because.....

... he wasn't able to finish his phrase...
... BECAUSE ATARU (HEARED THAT WORDS) WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHTING SO NOISY (SO MUCH) !!

[Lamú, so angry] DAAAAAAAARLING, STOP TO DO THE STUPID !!!

[Ataru, still laugthing] WHAHAHAHAHAH !!! IS CONTAGIOUS !!! IS CONTAGIOUS !!! Lamú, NOW ALL IS CLEAR: WITH YOUR LANDING ON THE HEART YOU'VE CARRIED ON US THE VIRUS OF THE WEDDING !!! AND IS SO MUCH CONTAGIOUS, SPECIALLY AMONG THE WOMEN !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

[Lamú, now TOP angry] DAAAAAAAARLING no............... BAKAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! [and gave him a great zap]
[Ataru, lost in pain]YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!!

For Lamú, this one was a notorious scene...
... NOT FOR SHAM POO, WHO GOT SO MUCH SCARED SEEING THAT CRUEL SCENE !!!

[Sham Poo, so scared] NO, NO !! PLEASE !! HOLD, HOLD !! [and touched her, so worried, on her shoulders] YOU COULD..... [AGAIN ASHAMED, looking at Lamú, having a trembling voice].....ehm...you could kill him.
[Lamú, still angry] DON'T WORRY, HE DESERVE..... [NOW AGAIN ASHAMED, looking at Sham Poo, having a trembling voice too]..... ehm.... he deserve it !!

THIS TIME WAS ENOUGH A GENTLE TOUCH OF SHAM POO ON THE SHOULDERS OF Lamú TO TROUBLE HER ...

BOTH THE GIRLS WERE REALLY SO TROUBLED !!!

[Mendo, suddenly appeared] Miss Sham Poo, please accept my congratulations for your victory !!
[Sham Poo, now again excited] Ooooooooh, ShutaLo-san !!! You'Le Leally so cute and so kind !!
[Lamú, now with clear voice] All right all right !! Now time has come ! Please, follow me: we have to do a great work today.
[Sham Poo, now a bit embarassed] .. ehm... you've to know: since now, I've neveL did anything like this... so.... I've feaL to be so whimpy.....
[Lamú, now with sweet voice] Don't worry, I WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING !!! Is not difficult to pose in front of a photographer. You have to know: IS FUNNY !!! You just have to be yourself, the rest will come ....... [AGAIN TOUCHED]...... s.. so naturally !!!

ONCE MORE TIME !!!
ONCE MORE TIME THAT SAME FEELING !!!
.... A LOVELY FEELING !!

'OH, HOW MUCH IS KIND AND CUTE !! ' whas the thought of Sham Poo, again a bit ashamed....
... BECAUSE SHE WAS FEELING INSIDE OF HER SOMETHING OF STRANGE !!
SUCH A LOVELY FELLING !!!

[Nabiki, talking to Mendo] Excuse me....
[Mendo] Yes ?
[Nabiki, with a strange sweet voice] .. y...  you're really 'THAT' Mendo Shutaro of...
[Mendo, with closed eyes, passing an hand on his hairs] Of course ! I'M THE ORIGINAL ONE !!!
[Nabiki, OVEREXCITED] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! PLEASE, PLEASE: GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!

'Wow', was the thought of Mendo, 'I've never imaginated that I could be so famous and poular !!! Plus, this girl is really so ...... [NOW EXCITED, OVEREXCITED] GH..... GH.....GH....... GH...

NABIKI WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM IN A VERY SEXY POSE....
.... WITH THAT SKIRT SO SHORT...
.... WITH THAT CHEMISE SO OPENED IN HER BREAST....
..... AND SHE WASN'T WEARING A BRA !!!!

(AND MENDO NOTICED IT IMMEDIATLY !!!)

'W... WHAT THE SPLENDOR' was the thought of Mendo, OVEREXCITED.

[Ataru, now so close to Nabiki, excited too, with a silly expression on his face] Have a good day, my beautiful giril !! Don't you wanna also an autograph of someone more famous than this silly being ? I am Ataru Moroboshi, the best lover of the whole universe: what about a cup of tea? A cup of italian coffee? A date togheter ? A night togheter ?
[Mendo, now so nervous] MOROBOSHI, WILL YOU EVER BECOME ADULT ?!?
[Ataru, still so close to Nabiki, ignoring Mendo, so much excited too] You know, I AM A STAR !!! SO KISS ME, KISS ALL MY SKIN: YOU CAN REACH THE OTHER STARS WITH ME !!!

[Mendo, TOP ANGRY] MOROBOSHI, ARE YOU HEARING MEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?

He sweared his katana....
.... and tried to hit him on the face...
... BUT...
.... AS USUSAL, ATARU GRABBED THE SWORD WITH HIS NAKED HANDS !!!

[Ataru and Mendo, TOP nervous, watching each other on the eyes] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

'INCREDIBLE !! INCREDIBLE !!! (was the thought of Ranma ) SO IT WASN'T A CASUALITY: THAT MANIAC IS ABLE TO HOLD A SWORD WITH HIS NAKED HANDS !!!'.

'Oh my God' was another thought, 'now I remember: sometimes ago he was able to wipe out Kuno with this strange techinic !!!! I HAVE TO LEARN IT !!! I HAVE TO LEARN IT !!! '

[Nabiki, with fake scared voice] NO, NO, PLEASE: SPARE HIM !!! [now with touched voice] Th..... the sight of the blood scare me so much !!!
[Mendo, so touched, with grave voice] You're right !! [AND GAVE TO ATARU A GREAT SOCK WHO SCREWED HIM] Now justice is done. [now with grave, hot voice] So, WHAT ABOUT A CUP OF TEA TOGHETER ?!? In this way we could know us so much better Miss..... ehm.... 'Miss' ?!?
[Nabiki, sweetest as never been before] Nabiki, Nabiki Tendo.
[Mendo, same voice] So, Nabiki-chan, WHAT ABOUT A CUP OF TEA TOGHETER ?!?
[Nabiki, still sweetest as never been before] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH [AND HUGED HIM SWEETLY ON HIS ARM]

'SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME' was the thought of Mendo, who was getting exciter minute after minute, 'SHE'S REALLY FELT IN LOVE WITH ME !!!! GEEEEEE, HOW MUCH IS CUTE !!!! AND SO HOT TOO !!!' [and disappeared into the next room]

In that meantime the service had already sarted: now both Lamú and Sham Poo were wearing the notorious tabbied bikini and a pair of tabbied gogo boots.
For the occasion the chinese girl had once again brushed her long hairs in green.
She was really so cute.
Following the learings of Lamú, even Sham Poo, after sometimes, forgot all her fears and doubts and begun to pose in front of the camera without any shame.
The photographers were really so excited, because they were feeling that were doing really a good work.
So, after a long time....

[Lamú, with clear voice] All right, all right: PLEASE, NOW LET'S HAVE A PAUSE !!!
[Sham Poo, with gentle voice] Oh, don't woLLy about me! I'm not so thiLed !!! You know, I'm pLaticing the maLtial aLts so I can continue to....
[Lamú, TOP SWEET, with gentle voice] No, dear: you have to spare your strenghts !!! [ and weared a bathing robe] Even if you're stronger than me you have to .... to......[gh.. gh... gh.... ] .... to.....[AGAIN A BIT ASHAMED].... to....to s... spare your strenghts, that's right !!!

AGAIN !!!
AGAIN THE SAME FEELING !!!

EVEN THIS TIME, IT WAS ENOUGH THAT Lamú TOUCHED SO GENTLY SHAM POO TO FEEL THE SAME SENSATION !!!

'H... HOW MUCH IS HOT HER SKIN'  was the thought of Lamú.

[Lamú, still with sweet voice] You're so sweltered !! Is better that you too wear a bathing robe or you risk to get a bad cold ...
..... and put it on her....
.... AND HUGED HER, SO GENTLY !!!

AGAIN !!!
AGAIN THE SAME FEELING !!!

'H... HOW MUCH IS CAlEFULL'  was the thought of Sham Poo, 'and... AND SO LOVELY TOO' !!!

Then the service started again...
... both the girls were really so cool, so beautiful....
.... so tired: in fact, accidentally, Sham Poo stumbled...
... AND....

[Sham Poo, embarassed] OOPS !!!
[Lamú, so scared] EEEEEEEEK !!

... SHAM POO FELT OVER Lamú !!!

[Sham Poo, still embarassed] ... ehm.... I'm soLLy.... I'm..... [NOW SO TOUCHED].... soLLy...
[Lamú, embarassed too] ... oh, don't..... [NOW SO TOUCHED TOO].... worry...

THEY WERE PRATICALLY HUGED ON THE FLOOR !!!
PRATICALLY NAKED, because they were wearing olny a bikini...
.... AND NOW THAT STRANGE FEELING HAD REACHED THE TOP !!!

A STRANGE, LOVELY HEAT ....
.... AND THEN, THAT EYES....
... SO DEEP...
... SO SWEETS.....
.... SO LOVELY !!!
In that meantime Ataru was looking at Ramna in a curioius way.
Ranma, backed to the wall, with the hands behind the head, was watching Ataru with the corner of his eye.

[Ataru, with a strange voice] I'm sure that I've already seen you...
[Ranma, with bored voice] So the world is so little ?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] NOW I'VE GOT !!! IN THE SAME PLACES WHERE I'VE FOUND YOU THERE WERE ALSO A RED-HAIRED-GIRL SO CUTE !!!!
[Ranma, now so suspicious] So?
[Ataru, now so excited, moving around him without pose] She's your sisther ? Your cousin ? Your firend ? Do you know her adress ? Her cellphone number ? If she is fianc'e (even if this one it doesn't matter) ?
[Ranma, now so nervous] She's Ranko, my cousin [NOW WITH WRATH] BUT I'M SURE THAT SHE DOESN'T WANNA KNOW YOU !!!
[Ataru, now so angry] Why?
[Ranma, still with wrath] BECAUSE YOU ARE A PERVERTED !!! AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE AT ALL THE PERVERTEDS !!!
[Ataru, TOP angry] MIND YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS !!!
[Ranma, still with wrath] YOU TOO !!! IN FACT, SHE IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Ataru, TOP angry] SHE-WILL-BE-MY-BUSINESS !!!
[Ranma, now furious] THAT'S TOO MUCH !!!

He wanted to hit Ataru with a great sock in his face...
.... BUT...
.... HE WAS ABLE TO CATCH IT WITH HIS NAKED HANDS !!!

[Ranma, TOP surprised] WHAT ?!?
[Ataru, with evil voice and sight] THIS IS THE BEST THAT YOU CAN DO ?
[Ranma, furious again] I've just plaied with you, NOW I'LL BE MORE SERIOUS !!

... AND....
.... WITH A SUDDEN JUMP, RANMA TRIED TO SMASH THE FACE OF ATARU WITH A KICK ....
... in vain, because he was able to avoid the hit...
.... AND TO COUNTRE-ATTACK !!!

[Ataru, with a sudden move, screaming] I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T WANTED TO USE THIS TECHNIC BUT YOU'VE FORCED ME TO DO !!!
[Ranma, TOP surprised] WHAT ?!?
[Ataru, still moving and screaming] ... SO DON'T GO TO CRY TO MUMMY IF I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER !!! [now screaming with all of his strenghts] MORTAL HIT: <<THE CARESS OF THE DEVIL>> !!
[Ranma, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!?
.... AND....
.... (with a sudden, slow move)....
.... ATARU CARESSED RANMA (SO GENTLY), WITH THE TOP OF HIS FINGER, IN HIS NECK, JUST BEHIND HIS EAR, IN A SPECIAL SEXY WAY !!!

[Ranma, TOP SCARED, LOST IN PAIN] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT THE DISGUUUUUUUUUUST !!!

.... AND COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND IN A SILLY POSE !!!

[Ataru, with despising voice and closed eyes] You're lucky because I'm a paceful man !! [Now screaming again, with evil sight] WITH THIS TECHNIC I COULD KILL YOU !!!
[Ranma, still screwed, with trembling voice and circling eyes] Y... you're r... right !!!
Into the next room, Mendo and Nabiki were having a cup of tea.

SO CLOSE....
.. TOO MUCH CLOSE !!!

[Nabiki, TOP sexy, sweetest as never been] Oh, Mendo, you just cannot concive how much I've dreamt to know you....
[Mendo, OVEREXCITED, STILL WATCHING HER TITS] gh....gh....ehm.... r... REALLY ?!? WHAHAHAHAH..... [GEEEE !!]
[Nabiki, same situation] Please, PLEASE: GIVE ME YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER !!!
[Mendo, same situation] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!!! [now with sweet voice] Why?
[Nabiki, now whispering in his hear] BECAUSE I WANNA HAVE A THRILLING DATE WITH YOU !!
[Mendo, same situation] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!!! [now with sweet, trembling voice] I... I have t... to admit: YOU DESERVE IT !!! So, take note: 3_4_8__8_0_0.......

[NOTORIOUS FEMALE VOICE] T ' I ' T ' T - Y !- !- !- !-!-!
[Mendo, now TOP EMBARASSED, with trembling voice] ' gh'gh'.gh'.gh.... O.. OYUKY-CHAN, Y... YOU WERN'T IN NEPTUNE ?!?
[Oyuky, with COLD voice] In fact I WAS in Neptune..... [NOW COLDER] Now I'm back on the Earth... [NOT TOP COLD !!!] ... JUST IN TIME, ISN'T IT ?!?
[Nabiki, looking at Oyuky in a curious way] Excuse me, who is she ?
[Mendo, still with trembling voice] N... Nabiki l... let me i... introduce t... to you Oyuky-chan: SHE'S THE QUEEN OF NEPTUNE !!!
[Oyuky, still with COLD voice] ... AND HER FIANCEE TOO !!!
[Nabiki, now with fake gentle voice] A QUEEN ?!? Oh, I'm so honored to have met you, Oyuky-Chan.
[Oyuky, still with COLD voice] I'm honored too to have met you !!!

THE TWO GIRLS WERE WATCHING IN THEIR EYES...
.... WITH HATE !!!

TWO GREAT POWER WERE FLAMISHING DEEP INSIDE THEIR SOULS...
.... A GREAT COLD....
.... AND A GREAT FIRE !!!

[Nabiki, now with fake sweet voice] Sayonaaaraaaaaaaaa [and walked away from the room]
[Oyuky, even with cold voice] T-I-T-T-Y....
[Mendo, still embarassed] N.... nan-da ?!?
[Oyuky, even with cold voice] WHAT_WERE_YOU_DOING ?!?
[Mendo, TOP embarassed, with trembling voice] N.... nothing... w.. we w...was j...just h.. having a cup of tea as... as.. ehm.... ONLY AS GOOD FRIENDS !!!
[Oyuky, even with cold voice] I_WISH_YOU_THAT_THIS_IS_ THE_TRUTH !!!
[Mendo, TOP embarassed, with trembling voice] O... Oyuky y... you...... YOU'RE NOT TRUSTING IN ME ?!? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE AND CARE YOU !!
[Oyuky, even with cold voice] Titty, you have to know: I hate to be nervous BUT I HATE TOO TO BE BETRAYED !!! HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD ?!?
[Mendo, same situation] S... SO MUCH !!!
Finally the service ended: before leaving, Lamú and Sham Poo shared their cellphone numbers; 'a first step to become good friends' they saied....
.... OR SOMETHING MORE ?!?
.... IN FACT....
.... on the street...
... Sham Poo was walking huged to Ranma.

[Ranma, TOP embarassed] S... Sham Poo, y... you r... really h... have to....
[Sham Poo, so tired] Please, Lanma; hold me ! I'm so tiLed !

He huged her gently...
... AND...
.... SHE GOT A GREAT, HEAVY SHOCK  !!!
BECAUSE SHE WAS FEELING <<THAT>> HEAT !!!

THAT_SAME_HEAT !!!

THE ONE WHO WAS FEELING WITH Lamú, WHEN SHE WAS SO CLOSE TO HER !!!

'NOW I'VE GOT', was her thought, 'THAT HEAT IS THE SAME THAT I FEEL WHEN I'M IN LOVE WITH LANMA !!! OH MY GOD, WHAT IT MEANS ?!??!?'

She tried to think to other things..
... in any way....
... with all her strenghts...
... BUT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE HER FEELINGS !!!

'NOW I KNOW' was the thought of Sham Poo: 'I'VE FELT IN LOVE WITH Lamú !!! OH MY GOD, HOW IS POSSIBLE ?!? I'm a woman, i love Lanma.. .. SO... SO... SO WHY I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HEl ?!? '
... elsewhere...
Ataru was driving their car and Lamú was set next to him.

[Lamú, with gentle, embarassed voice] Darling...
[Ataru] Nan-da ?
[Lamú, same voice] I wanted to ask to you one thing...
[Ataru] About ?
[Lamú, same voice] About.... about... about that chinese girl.
[Ataru, NEUTRAL] You're meaning Sham Poo ?
[Lamú, same voice] Listen.... what do you think about her ?
[Ataru, STILL NEUTRAL] What I have to think about ?
[Lamú, same voice] PLEASE, CARE ME !!!
[Ataru, STILL NEUTRAL] I'm doing it but I've also to care the street: this evening there is a lots of traffic.
[Lamú, same voice] Please, say to me.... [now TOP EMBARASSED].... SEXUALLY....
[Ataru, NEUTRAL] Nan-da ?
[Lamú, STILL EMBARASSED] I was sayng.... SEXUALLY....SHE DOESN'T EXCITE YOU ?
[Ataru, wondering] Now that you make me think....... [AND TOOK A LARGE PAUSE]
[Lamú, TOP SWEET] DAAAAAAARLING, THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! NOW I KNOW THAT I'VE BECOME THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU !!! [and huged him on his arm]

[ATARU, TOP SCARED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!
[Lamú, SCARED TOO] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOT !!!!!!!!

... WITH A SUDDEN MOVE, ATARU AVOIDED A GREAT CRASH WITH A CAMION !!

[ATARU, TOP ANGRY] LAMUUUUUUUU' !!! YOU CANNOT HUGE ME IN THAT WAY WHEN I'M DRIVING !!!
[Lamú, TOP embarassed] I'm sorry !!! I'm sorry !!! Forgive me !!! [now with trembling voice] but... but...

EVEN Lamú REALIZED !!!!

... AND GOT A DEEP, HEAVY SHOCK !!!

'OH MY GOD', was her thought, 'NOW I'VE GOT !!! THE HEAT THAT I FEEL WITH SHAM POO IS THE SAME THAT I FEEL WHEN I HUGE DARLING !! HOW IS POSSIBLE ?!? I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH..... BUT.......BUT......'

She tried to think to any kind of different thing...
... BUT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE TO HERSELF THAT FEELING !

'OH MY GOD', was the thought of Lamú, 'I HAVE TO ADMIT !!! I'VE FELT IN LOVE WITH SHAM POO !! But how is possible ? I am a woman, I love darling so... so... SO WHY I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HER' ?!?

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:26:41 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: THE COSPLAY
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 02:49:18 PM »
Ok, here we have a  new t.a.t.u band. :P
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
A cosplay of Lamú is won by a young chinese and cute girl: the UruseiYatsura's world is going to be chumed !!!

Chapter THREE: OBSESSIONS

Tomobiki, the last days of November.

It was a dark, cold night of the last days of November.
Without Moon.
Without wind.
... but, somewhere, so animated.

First of all into the mansion of Lamú....
... specially into their bedroom...
... SPECIALLY INTO THEIR ENORMOUS BED, NOW MORE SIMILAR TO A BATTLEFIELD AFTER A GREAT FIGHT !!!

They were still laying over them (both naked), breathing so loud.

[Ataru, <<HAPPLY EXAUSTHED>>, talking to himself] Oh God... [anf] Oh my God.... [anf anf] th... [anf] this damend alien [anf anf] is really [anf anf] an athomic bomb [anf anf] into the bed !!! [now with closed eyes and an excited giggle] WOW !! This could be a powerful begin of a night into MY harem... and also a perfect end... and... [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED !!!] GH ... GH.... GH...[now with large eyes opened] L... Lamú.. WH.... WHAT D.. DO Y...

... MOVING SLOWLY LIKE A SWEET CAT, NOW SHE WAS OVER HIM...
.... with all her hairs on his right shoulder, who were caressing him on the face and on the breast.

[Lamú, sweetest as never been before] Darling...
[Ataru, same situation] N.... nan-da ?

[Lamú, sweetest as never been before] ... DO YOU MIND TO DO IT ONCE AGAIN ?!??!?!?!?

[Ataru, <<HAPPLY SURPRISED>>, talking to himself] OH MY GOD.... th.... this damned alien wants my death tonight !!!
[Lamú, sweet as never been before] Darling: please, PLEEEEEEEASE !!!!!
[Ataru, now with evil sight and smile] Oh, well: I DON'T KNOW A BETTER WAY TO DIE THAN THIS !!! [and giggled, and..... ]
... [... <<AND>> ... ]
They were laying again over the bed (both naked), breathing so loud.

[Ataru, <<HAPPLY TOP EXAUSTHED>>, talking to himself] [anf anf anf] D.. damned alien...[anf anf]. I've... [anf] I've never considerated this but....[anf anf] but.... IF YOU'LL CONTINUE [anf] IN THIS WAY.... [anf anf] I COUD..... [anf] .... I WOULD..... [anf anf] I COULD FALL... GH:... [NOW SCARED AGAIN, LOST IN PANIC !!!] GH ... GH.... GH...[with large eyes opened and trembling voice] L... Lamú.. Y... YOU W... YOU WON'T .....

[Lamú, sweetest as never been, caressing him everybody] PLEASE, DARLING.... PLEASE.... JUST ONE MORE TIME !!!

[Ataru, now rather angry, talking to himself] Hey !!! This means that she hasn't understood at all !! OK, now I know what I've to do: THE HONOR OF THE EARTHIANS IS ON MY HANDS NOW !!! [now rather with wrath] BEWARE, DAMEND ALIEN: THIS TIME YOU'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT IS ABLE TO DO ATARU MOROBOSHI <<THE GREAT>> !!!
... [... <<GULP>>  ... ]
In the end, Ataru was totally collapsed !!!

[Ataru, <<SCREWED EVEN ON HIS ROOTS>>, standing in a silly pose, with circling eyes and a stupid smile on his face, talking to himself] DESTROYED !!! DISINTEGRATED !!! VAMPYRIZED !!! PULVERIZED !!! SHE HAS REALLY SCREWED ME !!! Ooooooooooooh, my damend alien, how much I..... I...... [ROOOOOOOOOOONF]

... and felt into a deep, deep sleep, snoring so much...
... really so deep...
... IN FACT...
... HE HADN'T THE STRENGHTS TO FEEL THAT Lamú WAS CARESSING HIM ONCE MORE TIME !

But that night, for her, having sex with him was not just pleasure and sharing her body and her soul with Ataru...
.... IT WAS AN OBSESSION !!!

[Lamú, TOP EXAUSTHED TOO, still breathing loudly, talking to herself] All right, now I'm exagerating !!! [now turned on her side] WOW, I have to admit: TO BE THE FIANCEE OF THE LECHEROEST GUY OF THE UNIVERSE, SOMETIMES, IS A PRIVILEGE !! [now huging Ataru] Oh, darling, how much I love you !!! So.... so.... [now getting scared] SO WHY I CANNOT FORGET HER ? HER EYES ? HER TOUCH ?!? [and grabbed her hairs on the head, with wrath] OH GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME ?!? [now huging the cushion] Sham poo...... it was so sweet to huge you... [NOW SCARED] WHAT THE FOOL I'M SAYING ? IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL ALSO TO HUGE DARLING JUST FEW SECONDS AGO !!! [and throwed away the cushion, then turned herself on the back and stretched the woof with strenght]

OH, LITTLE ANGEL, PLEASE: SAY TO ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO !!!!
But her souls wasn't the only one troubled that night.
... IN FACT...
... ELSEWHERE....
... EVEN SHAM POO WAS HAVING A NEVERENDING NIGHT !!!

[Sham Poo, into her bed, hughing so strictly the cushion, talking to herself] Oh God.... IT WAS SO SWEET TO BE HUGED BY HEl !!! [now scared] EEEEK, WHAT THE HELL I'M THINKING ? I LOVE LANMA !!! LANMA AND NOTHING ELSE !!! So.. so.... SO WHY I CANNOT FOlGET Hel ?
... MORE
... ELSEWHERE....
Akane waked up from her bed, groaming, with a pissed expression.

[Akane, talking to herself with drunk voice] MEN, WHAT THE HEADHACHE !!! I'm wondering if Nabiki could have something to give me !!

She entered in her bedroom...
.... AND...
[Akane, still with drunk voice] Nabiki, have you something against..... [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEK !!!! NABIKI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?
[Nabiki, laying on her bed, COVERING HERSELF WITH THE WOOF] Akane, what about knocking before entering ?!?
[Akane, now with trembling] Y... Y.... YOU'RE NAKED !!!
[Nabiki, rather bored] So what ? This isn't my bedroom ?
[Akane, still with trembling] ... and... AND WHY THE LAPTOP IS SET ON WITH THE WEBCAM POINTED ON YOU ?!?
[Nabiki, rather bored] Akane, little sisther, what about doing your business ?
[Akane, now with clear voice] Now I've got !! YOU WERE ON LINE WITH THAT MENDO !
[Nabiki, with clear voice too] Well, not exactly: I've just took some photos of me and I've sent them to him to his cellphone.
[Akane, so curious] Nabiki, say me the truth: DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM ?
[Nabiki, wondering] Sincerely....... I DON'T KNOW... but [now with evil voice] HE'S THE RICHEST MAN OF THE WHOLE JAPAIN AND HIS HEART IS THE SHORTEST WAY TO GET HIS MONEY !!!
[Akane, now with wrath] I hate you, Nabiki !!! YOU WOULD SELL ALSO YOUR PANTS JUST TO EARN MONEY !!!
[Nabiki, rather bored] Done !
[Akane, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now with trembling voice] R.... REALLY ARE YOU USED TO SELL YOUR PANTS FOR MONEY ?!?
[Nabiki, with closed eyes and a wonderful smile] You cannot imagine how many maniacs are living in Japain: THEY PAY ME JUST FOR HAVING MY PANTS AND THE BEST PAYERS ARE THE ONES WHO ASK TO ME TO UNDRESS IT IN FRONT OF THEM BUT WITHOUT SEEING 'WHAT'S ON' UNDER THE SKIRT !!!
[Akane, again with wrath] I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!
... MORE
... ELSEWHERE....
Into his mansion, into a great, enormous bath, Mendo, caressed by the hot water of the hydromassage, was waiting for his usual 'vision of heaven'...
... IN FACT...
... after a while...
... behind a separ'...
... APPEARED THE DARK SILHOUETTE OF OYUKY !!!

Normally she would has undressed her coat and joined him to have a bath togheter...
... (and also 'the rest')...
... NOT THIS TIME !!!

Suddenly, the temperature into the bath felt down....
... so much...
... TOO MUCH !!!

[Mendo, so surprised, talking to himself] Hey, why this evening the temperature of the water is so cold ? [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! OYUKY, WHAT ARE  YOU DOING ?!?

SHE FREEZED ALL THE WATER AROUND HIM, WHO BECAME IMMEDIATLY ICE !!!
NOW MENDO WAS JAILED INTO A COLD COFFIN (less his breast and the head).

[Mendo, rattling so much, feeling so much cold] O... Oyuky-chan [rattle-rattle] w... why.... [rattle]
[Oyuky, talking slowly, with cold voice] T-I-T-T-Y.......
[Mendo, same voice and situation] gh... gh.... [rattle-rattle] Y... YES.... [rattle] ?!?
[Oyuky, same situation] WHAT_IT_ MEANS_THIS ?!?

She was holding his cellphone on her right hand...
... and was showing him a photo on the screen...
IT WAS A PHOTO OF NABIKI, TOTALLY NAKED, STANDING IN A SEXY POSE !!!

[Mendo, still rattling so much, feeling so much cold, with a silly expression] O... Oyuky-chan [rattle-rattle] LOOK [rattle] LOOK THE TEXT BELOW IT [rattle rattle] <<HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, DARLING>> !!! [rattle rattle] Th.... this MMS.... [rattle rattle]... was for that lecher of Moroboshi..... [rattle rattle]....
[Oyuky, still talking slowly, with cold voice] .... so why she's sending it to YOUR cellphone instead of HIS one ?!?
[Mendo, same voice and situation] gh... gh.... [rattle-rattle] I.. I don't know [rattle] M.. .Moroboshi is... [rattle rattle] a real moron..... y.... you know....
[Oyuky, same situation] Now that  you make me think, he's used to <<ASK>> the  cellphone number to a girl, NOT to <<SHARE>> his one !!!
[Mendo, same voice and situation] O.... Oyuky.... [rattle-rattle] I.. I don't know [rattle] w.. . why...
[Oyuky, same situation] T_I_T_T_Y , ARE_YOU_TRYING_TO_PUT_TH E_WOOF_INTO_MY_EYES ??
[Mendo, same voice and situation] gh... gh.... [rattle-rattle] n....not [rattle] not at all !!!
[Oyuky, same situation] ... in any case... SHE WON'T SEND NOTHING TO YOU ANYMORE [and put the cellphone inside one of her pockets]

'Fortunatly I've did the backup of all the number of that simcard' was the thought of Mendo.

[Oyuky, same situation] THIS IS MY LAST WARNING, TITTY: DON'T TRY TO BETRAY ME OR I WON'T BE FORGIVING THIS TIME !!!
[Mendo, same voice and situation] gh... gh.... [rattle-rattle] O... Oth.. [rattle] Otherwise ?!!
[Oyuky, same situation] ... otherwise...... I COULD DO THIS ONE!!!
... and walked away....
... AND SET OFF AL THE LIGHTS !!!

[MENDO, TOTALLY LOST IN PANIC, STILL JAILED INTO THE ICE] WHAAAAAAAAAAH !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAARK !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!! MERCY, MERCY !!! SET ME FREE OYUKY !!! SET ME FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
After some days, the photo service that did Lamú and Sham Poo was published into a notorious weekly paper (with the title 'TWICE SHI-NING').

SOLD OUT IN ONE DAY !!!

The day after, Lamú, received a strange cellphone call....

[Lamú, into his mansion, so curious] Hey, this is the number of Sham Poo [and took the line] Hell' ?!?
[SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] Lamú, HELP MEEEEEEE !!!
[Lamú, TOP WORRIED] SHAM POO, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[SHAM POO, STILL LOST IN PANIC] COME HelE, COME HelE: PLEEEEEEEEEASE !!! I lEALLY NEED YOU HEEEEEEEELP !!!
[Lamú, TOP WORRIED] OH MY GOD !!! KEEP HARD, I'M COMING !!!

She flied immeditaly out of the door without thinking to nothing else than her...
... neither about the cold of the autumn (in fact she was wearing only boots and bikini)...
... and after a long fly, she landed in front of the window of her bedroom.

[Lamú, entering into the bedroom of Sham Poo, so curious] Sham Poo, what the.....
[SHAM POO, STILL LOST IN PANIC] COME WITH ME !!! [and grabbed her by the hand and haulted on the stairs, because Lamú was still in fly]
[Lamú, in fly] Hey, could you ......
[SHAM POO, STILL LOST IN PANIC] LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!!
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC TOO] EEEEEEEEEK !!!

THE DOWNSTAIR ROOM OF HER HOUSE WAS FULL OF ALL SORT OF PAPERS !!!

[Lamú, so worried] Sham Poo, WHAT ARE THOSE PAPERS ?!?
[SHAM POO, STILL LOST IN PANIC] LOOK !!! PlOPOSALS OF AGlEEMENTS !!! LOVE LETTElS !!! PlOPOSALS OF WEDDING !!! Oh my God... look: EVEN POlNO-PlOPOSALS !!! Lamú, WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?!?

Watching that scene Lamú did a great, long, joyful, laught !
... and, with her help, after a long, long time, Sham Poo was able to make order among that incredible number of agreements.

[Sham Poo, so tired but happy too] Oh my God.. this.... this means that...... that....  THAT I'M GOING TO BECAME A CELEBlITY TOO ?!?
[Lamú, with closed eyes and a kaway smile] That's right !!!
[Sham Poo, so curious] Lamú, please, say to me: is so difficult to be a celebLity ?
[Lamú, now wondering] Well.... let's see...... [now with clear voice] FIRST OF ALL, NEVER EAT ANY UMEBOSHI...
[Sham Poo, so surprised, blinking her eyes] SoLLy ?
[Lamú, still wondering] ... then, you have to manage your strenghts: remember that, even if you like this work, you're doing it just for living; you're not living for working....
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice and a great smile] That's Light !!!
[Lamú, now so blue] ... last, but not the least, prepare yourself to sacrify a part of your privacy...
[Sham Poo, a bit embarased, with touched voice] ... ehm... Lamú... I well know that this one is really a GlEAT paLt of youL pLivacy... but.... it's a long time that I wanted to ask to you if... .....if......if..... [now with clear voice] IS TlUE THAT YOU'VE JUST LOST YOUR BABY ?!?
[Lamú, now rather crying, with trembling voice] Y.....yes.....[sigh] my angel....[sigh].... MY LITTLE ANGEL.... [NOW CRYING SO MUCH] ....... MY LITTLE ANGEL HAS FILED AWAY !!!! WHAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!! [and hided her face on the table]
[Sham Poo, now with touched voice] Lamú !! PLEASE, BE STlONG !!! BE STlONG !!!

.. and waked up...
... AND HUGHED HER SO GENTLY....
... AND PUT HER HEAD OVER THE ONE OF Lamú...
.... AND BEGUN TO CARESS HER....
..... ON THE HEAD AND ON THE HAIRS !!!

[Sham Poo, still with touched voice] BE STlONG !!! [sigh] BE STlONG !!! [sigh]

FEELING HER TOUCH, A LOVELY, PACEFUL FEELING FELT OVER Lamú !!!

'How is kind, HOW IS LOVELY: neither darling care me in this way !!!', was the thought of Lamú: 'OH MY GOD.... I WOULD ..... I WOULD REST HUGHED TO HER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE' !!!!!!!

'How is fLagile, HOW IS LOVELY', was the thought of Sham Poo, 'I WOULD.... I WOULD HUGE HEl FOlEVEl' !!!

[---] WHAT I'M SEEING !!!!
[Lamú and Sham Poo, TOP scared, both] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!

[OBABA, sudden entered into the room, TOP ANGRY, with evil sight] AN ONI !!!!

[Sham Poo, now awaked] Lamú... she's Obaba, my gLanmother. Glanma, she's....
[Obaba, still angry] I well know her ! She's an Oni !!
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Nice to meet  you [and did a little bow]
[Obaba, with wrath and powerful voice] STAY BACK FROM MEEEEE !!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised] What?

[Obaba, still with wrath] THE ONIS ARE CARRIERS OF SORROWS !!!!!

[Sham Poo, now TOP angry] GlANMA, I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO BE CADDISH IN THIS WAY WITH HEl !!! SHE'S MY BEST FlIEND NOW !!!!
[Obaba, still angry, now rather groaming] Do what you want, Sham Poo. Just remember this one: [now again with wrath] THE ONIS ARE CARRIERS OF SORROWS !!! [and walked away from the room]
[Sham Poo, now TOP ASHAMED] Oh, Lamú, please: foLgive heL ! FoLgive heL !! She's just victim of ouL tLaditions.
[Lamú, TOP surprised] What? <<TRADITIONS>> ?
[Sham Poo, still ashamed] In ouL tLaditions, the Onis weLe ouL ancestoLs foes. Thousands and thousands and thousands yeaLs ago theLe weLe a gLeat waL between ouL people and youL Lace.
[Lamú, TOP surprised] It really could be..... I've red something like this also into MY history books, when I was a child....
[Sham Poo, still ashamed] In any case, she's the only one who's caLying me.
[Lamú, now curious] What? So, you havn't your parents anymore ?
[Sham Poo, rather crying] My motheL.... [sigh]... my motheL died few minutes afteL my biLth..
[Lamú, still curious] ... and what about your father ?
[Sham Poo, TOP FURIOUS] I WHIS HE HAS DIED !!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised] What ?

[Sham Poo, TOP FURIOUS] MY FATHEl LEAVED MY MOTHEl BEFOlE MY BilTH !! I'VE NEVEl SEEN HIM !!! [now with evil voice] THIS IS HIS PIECE OF LUCK !!!

[Lamú, so worried] Why ?
[Sham Poo, TOP FURIOUS] IF I SEE HIM ALIVE, lIGHT NOW, I WOULD KILL HIM !!! [again with evil voice] To be a membeL of the chinese amazonis has its vantages: I've gLew stLong with the sole help of my gLandma. [now again ashamed] Oh, Lamú: I'm so ashamed...
[Lamú, so gently] Oh, don't worry ! I've forgotten that words !

'HOW IS SWEET' was the thought of Sham Poo, 'Oh, Lamú, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU' !!

[Lamú, now so excited] Listen, the 5th of December is my birthday: I WANNA HAVE YOU TOO TO MY PARTY !!
[Sham Poo, TOP HAPPY] lEALLY ?!? [now again ashamed] ... ehm... can I caLLy also Lanma with me ?
Later, Lamú came back into her mansion and found her mother, set on an armchair.

[Mrs Invaders, rather worried] Lamú, is so cold today !!! I well know the endurance of our race against the temperature but if you wear just your bikini....
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Mummy..... HOW LONG WE DON'T HAVE SOMETIMES JUST FOR US ?
[Mrs Invaders, now awaked, so worried] Lamú, you're used to say those words when you're troubled since your childhood. [and took her hands, gently] What's going on?

[Lamú, still with trembling voice] Mummy..... I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT I'M FELT IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER PERSON !!!

[Mrs Invaders, even worried] That's a real news !!! I well know that, a long ago, you were in love with Rei and now just with Ataru but I've never suspected that you'd have cared another guy.

[Lamú, still with trembling voice] Mummy..... I'M IN LOVE WITH A GIRL !!

[Mrs Invaders, TOP worried] Lamú, ARE YOU BECOMING A LESBIAN ?!?!?!?!?

[Lamú, TOP ASHAMED] MUMMY, DON'T BE ASHAMED BECAUSE OF ME [and hided her face behind her hands]
[Mrs Invaders, now with gentle voice] Well, I know that the ways of the heart are misterious but you have to admit that THIS IS THE STRANGEST ONE !!!
[Lamú, TOP ASHAMED] I KNEW !!! YOU HATE ME !!! [and cried]
[Mrs Invaders, now with sweet voice] Lamú, re you really sure about your feelinlgs ?
[Lamú, TOP CHUMED] NOT AT ALL !!! I feel that..... that... I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH DARLING ... but.... but...  BUT ALSO WITH HER !!!
[Mrs Invaders, now wondering] And... about her ?!?
[Lamú, STILL CHUMED] Well... I think.... I feel ... that.... that.... (it's a sort of mystery).... I FEEL THAT SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME TOO !!
[Mrs Invaders, now with clear voice] Lamú, if what you're saying is really the truth, now you have to do a choice !
[Lamú, STILL CHUMED] A CHOICE ?!?
[Mrs Invaders, samee voice] You cannot love two people at the same time !!! MOST OF ALL IF THEY'RE OPPOSITES SEX !!!
[Lamú, STILL CHUMED] So ?!?
[Mrs Invaders, samee voice] One of the two is a <<SURPLUS>>  !!! The other cannot suffer because your indecision: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT !!!

[Lamú, again with trembling voice] Mummy..... HOW I COULD LEAVE DARLING ?!?!?'

(To be continued)
Posted on: May 19, 2008, 11:18:04 PM

Chapter FOURTH: MIXED SHACKERED SOULS

Tomobiki, the 5th of December.

Into the backery of Ran there were a great party, with a lots of guest...
.... SINGING !!!

[ALL TOGHETER] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUM...

[All togheter LESS ATARU] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVELY ALIEN....
[JUST ATARU] happy birthday DAMNED ALIEN....

[ALL TOGHETER] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUUUUUUM !!! WOOOOOOOW !!! [and cheered]

[Lamú, so touched] Thank you, thank you to everybody [and breathed on the candles over a big cacke]
[Oyuky, so excited] So now you're 20 !!!
[Lamú, with joyful voice] Oh my God, it seems to me just yesterday when I went to school...
[Megane, with joyful voice]... and now you're a celebrity !!! I've got all of your photos !!!
[Inaba, giggling so much] Megane, is true that when he's watching them you arn't able to keep your hands behind the head ?
[Megane, with wrath] MIND YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS !!!
[Kokeru, with joyful voice] This is my gift, Lamú !!
[Ran, with joyful voice] ... and this is mine !!!
[The other stormtroopens, with joyful voice] ... and this one is ours !!!
[Shinobu, with joyful voice] ... and this one is from me and Inaba !!!
[Mendo, with joyful voice] ... and this one from me and Oyuky !!!
[Sham Poo, with joyful voice] ... and this one is mine !!!
[Lamú, with joyful voice] Thank you, thank you to everybody !! I wanna open them immediatly... ehm... [now wondering] Where's darling?
[ATARU, SUFFERING SO MUCH] I'M HERE [puff puff] !!!

HE WAS CARRING ON HIS BACK A GREAT BOX !!!
REALLY ENORMOUS !!!

[Lamú, SO SHOCKED] EEEEEEEK !!! D... darling, w... what is...
[ATARU, still suffering for the weight of the box] H... [puff] Happy birthday Lamú [puff puff], th... [puff] this is [puff puff] my gift for you !!
[Lamú, TOP HAPPY ] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!! I WANNA OPEN IT RIGHT NOW !!!

It opened the box...
...but...
... INSIDE OF IT THERE WERE ANOTHER, LITTLER...
... AND ANOTHER ONE INSIDE OF IT..
... AND SO ON....

[Sham Poo, whispering into the hear of Atauru] AtaLu, I think that you've exageLated with....
[Ataru, whispering too, with a giggle] Well, arn't they the chinese boxes that you've suggested to me ?!?

In the end, it remained just a little tube !!!

Lamú opened it...
... AND...
[Lamú, blinking her eyes, so surprised] Darling, what is this ? Two avion tickets to Nagasaki.... some lyrics...
[Ataru, with closed eyes and a wonderful smile, still giggling] You've to read the lyrics !!!

[Lamú, mumbling] 'Is it getting better, do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now, 
you got someone to blame? you say: one love, one life, one .........
' [now unbreathing] GH.... GH... GH..... [NOW WITH JOYFUL VOICE] DARLING, THIS MEANS THAT..... THAT.....

[Ataru, same situation] ... THAT WE WILL BE THE LAST SUPPORT GROUP TO PLAY BEFORE THE U2 TO THEIR 'CONCERT FOR PEACE' OF THE NEXT AUGUST THE 11TH: THEIR SOLE DATE IN ASIA !!! WE WILL PLAY FOR ALMOST 40 MINUTES !!! '

[Chibi, TOP SURPRISED] R... REALLY ?!?
[Kakurari, TOP SURPRISED TOO ] Oh my God... it was yesterday that I bought their CD and now... NOW I'M GONA PLAY WITH THEM ?!?
[Perma, TOP SURPRISED] ATARU, IN... IN WHICH WAY ....
[Ataru, with the hands behind the head] Oh, well: in the beginning it hasn't been easy at all.. but... when I've told to Bono-san the story of Lamú and I've saied him that she could become <<A PACEFUL BRIDGE BETWEEN TWO CULTURES OF DIFFERENT UNIVERSES>> he havn't had any other doubts and has took the final decision; IN THIS WAY WE'VE WIPED OUT THE CONCURRENCE OF THOSE DAMNED 'TOKYO HOTEL' !!! [now watching at Lamú, with grave voice and sight] Lamú, you've to praticize with that song !!!
[Lamú, still surprised] Why ?
[Ataru, again with a wonderful smile] BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE TO SING IT TOGHETER WITH HIM !!!

Hearing those words, Lamú did a great jump on the air...
... AND BEARED DOWN ATARU !!!

[Lamú, TOP HAPPY, kissing him everywhere] OH, DARLING [smack] THIS IS [smack] THE BEST [smack] GIFT [smack smack] OF EVERYTIMES !!! [smack smack]
[Ataru, TOP PAINFUL, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD, with trembling voice] I... I wish... I can survive.... until that date....
[Megane, wondering] I cannot belive to my eyes and to my ears: ATARU THAT GIVE TO Lamú A SO WONDERFUL GIFT !!!
[Mendo, suspicious, with crossed arms, closed eyes and despising voice] In fact I don't belive him !!! He has never did anything but for his own personal gain.

IN FACT....

[Ataru, talking to himself] HAS GONE, HAS GONE !!! Our performance will be the only one transmitted by the TV all over the world before the U2 concert !!! In this way, the degree of my celebrity will rise until the stars: this means that, soon, ALL THE GIRLS OF THE EARTH WILL KNOW ME, WILL LOVE ME AND WILL WANNA HAVE SEX WITH MEEEEEEE !!!!!'

[Lamú, still joyful] Mummy this.... this is my best birthday as ever !!!
[Mrs Invader, TOP happy, with a kawai smile] I'm so happy for you, my little child.
[Lamú, still joyful] If only daddy was here....
[Mrs Invader, still happy] Now I can say: his mission is over, HE WILL COME BACK SOON !!!
[Lamú, still joyful] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!! [and huged her]
[Oyuky, so curious] By the way, what was this <<mission>> ?
[Mrs Invader, a bit ashamed, with touched voice] Well, in a star system so far two planets were having an hard war. Uru is neutral and have promoted a meeting to stop the fightings. [Now so proud] Lamú, you have to say: YOUR FATHER HAVE HAD A GREAT PART IN THIS MEETING !!!
[Lamú, still joyful] OH, MUMMY: I'M SO PROUD OF HIM !!!

'I have to admit', was the thought of Sham Poo, 'I ENVY YOU, Lamú: you've a sweet mother and a wonderful father who are carying at you and I...... I AM ALONE !!'

In that moment the cellphone of Mendo received a misterious SMS...
.... AND HE WALKED AWAY...
... AND OYUKY BECAME SO ANGRY !!!

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] Lanma, aLe you enjoying this paLty ?
[Ranma, so bored] Sincerely..... I'm so bored !!!
[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes] Why ?
[Ranma, still bored] Well, the only two persons that I know are Lamú (because I've seen her photos on the newspapers) and that maniac of Moroboshi.
[Sham Poo, wondering] I feel a bit of hate in youL voice when you'Le speaking about him....
[Ranma, rather angry] JUST A BIT ?!
IN FACT....

The next day Ranma was having his ususal footing...
... WHEN...
.... was suddenly stopped by one of his 'wooer'

[Ukyo-chan, TOP sweet] Have a nice day, Ranma !!!
[Ranma, now stopped, with clear voice] Ukyo-chan, how long !!
[Ukyo-chan, TOP sweet] Do you know? I was praticing with a new food...
[Ranma, now wondering] A new food ?
[Ukyo-chan, TOP sweet] Well, not so <<NEW>> ! It's a tipical occidental bannock but is very tasty !! Do you wanna eat one piece ? [and gave him a part of it]
[Ranma, now eating] mmmmmh.... so good !! What's its name ?
[Ukyo-chan, TOP sweet] PIZZA CAPRICCIOSA !! You have to know that...
A SUDDEN CUCK !!!
SIMILAR TO A SLASH...
... AND THE PIZZA WAS DESTROYED !!!

[Ukyo-chan, FURIOUS] YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Kodachi, awake on the top of a wall, with evil sight and voice] AH AH AH !!! Ranma, you havn't to eat the rubbish made by that witch !!! I'VE PREPEARED SO MUCH BETTER FOR YOU, MY BELOVED FIANCE !!!
[Ukyo-chan, FURIOUS] HE'S NOT YOUR FIANCE !!! HE'S MY FIANCE !!!
[Kotachi, FURIOUS too] WE WILL SEE !!! [and jumped in front of him]

It begun a great fight....
... WHEN...
.... TWO ENORMOUS HAMMERS FELT OVER THEIR HEADS !!!

[SHAM POO, FURIOUS TOO, STANDING IN A MARTIAL POSE] THE ONE WHO WILL TOUCH MY HUSBAND WILL BE A DIED WOMAN !!!
[Kotachi and Ukyo, both FURIOUS ] WE WILL SEE !!!

It RE-begun a great fight !!!

... AND RANMA RUN AWAY FROM THEM !!!

But he was stopped by a sudden, powerful scream...

[Ataru, awake in the top of a wall, with despising voice] YOU CHINLESS !!!
[Ranma, now standing, TOP angry] YOU PERVERTED !!!
[Ataru, now jumped in front of him, still with despising voice] IS BETTER TO BE A PERVERTED THAN A CHINLESS !!!
[Ranma, TOP angry] WHO_IS_THE_CHINLESS ?!?

[Ataru, still with despising voice] YOU_ARE_THE_CHINLESS !!! YOU HAVE A WHOLE HAREM OF WOMEN ALL FOR YOU AND  YOU ?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? YOU RUN AWAY ?!?

[Ranma] What ?!?
[Ataru, still with despising voice] IF YOU DON'T CARE YOUR WOMEN, LEAVE THEM TO ME !!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT ALL AT ONCE !!!
[Ranma, TOP angry] NO WAYYYYYYY !!!!
[Ataru, now with closed eyes, still with despising voice] I was wondering about this one about you:  ARE YOU REALLY A MALE ?!?
[Ranma, FURIOUS] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, still with despising voice] A real male CARE SO MUCH his women !! If you don't care them, it means that YOU ARE NOT A REAL MALE !!! YOU ARE JUST AN HALF MALE !!!!!
[Ranma, TOP FURIOUS] DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EEE !!!!! [and tried to hit him]
[Ataru, TOP angry] OK, LET'S PLAY ONIGOCCHI !! [now with funny voice, running] HEY, RANMA NIBUNOICHI, GUESS: WHERE I AM ?!?
[Ranma, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

AGAIN THAT STRANGE, FOOL FIGHTING TECHNIC !!!!

[SEVERALS IMAGES OF ATARU] I'M HERE [behind a junk] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, over the wall] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, getting out from a gutter] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a door] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, under the skirt of a girl] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, grabbed to a street lamp].

SEEING THIS SCENE, RANMA WAS SO SURPRISED...
... but he heared a little groam coming just behind of him...

[Ranma, TOP ANGRY] I'VE FOUND YOU !!! [AND GAVE A GREAT SOCK INTO A PRECISE DIRECTION]
.... AND ATARU FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, HIT ON THE STOMACH !!!
IT SEEMED !!!
IT WAS JUST THE TOP OF A JUNK !!!

[Ataru, jumping suddenly from an hidden place] MEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!!
KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!
....AND RANMA COLLAPSED DOWN TO THE GROUND, HIT ON HIS HEAD, WITH A LARGE HAMMER, BY ATARU  !!!

[Ataru, with funny voice] Sayonaaaaaraaaaa, RANMA NIBUNOICHI !!! [and walked away]
[Ranma, rising from the ashes] GRRRRRRR !!! COME BACK !! OUR FIGHT ISN'T ENDED !!!
[A POWERFUL VOICE] IN FACT, NOW IS MY TURN !!
[Ranma, TOP ANGRY] YOOOOOOOOOUUUU !!!
[RYOGA, suddenly appeared, WITH DESPISING VOICE] That perverted is right: YOU ARE A CHINLESS !!!
[Ranma, TOP SURPRISED] WHAT ?!?
[RYOGA, same voice] If you havn't understood that elementar technic of fight, YOU ARE REALLY A CHINLESS !!!
[Ranma, TOP ANGRY] WE WILL SEE !!!
[RYOGA, with evil voice] Ok, let's repeat the lesson !!! [now with funny voice] HEY, RANMA_THE_CHINLESS, GUESS: WHERE I AM ?!? [and begun to run]

[Ranma, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

[SEVERALS IMAGES OF RYOGA] I'M HERE [behind a bus stop pole] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a junk] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a tree] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, under the leaves] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, over his heads] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind an opened door]

[Ranma, TOP ANGRY] YOU'RE THERE !!! [AND GAVE A GREAT KICK INTO A PRECISE DIRECTION]
.... AND RYOGA FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, HIT ON THE HEAD !!!
IT SEEMED !!!
IT WAS JUST A PIECE OF WOOD !!!

[RYOGA] YOU MORON, I'M HERE!!! [and gave him a great sock]
[RANMA, IN FLY] YOU'LL PAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

The fly of Ranma wasn't so long....
... BUT IT WAS SO WRONG !!!

IN FACT....
... he landed heavly into a puddle of COLD water...
... AND, DUE TO IT, HE BECAME IMMEDIATLY A WONDERFUL RED-HAIRED GIRL....
.... JUST IN FRONT OF A NOTORIOUS PERSON !!!

[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] MY BELOVED RED HAIRED GIRL !!! HOW LONG !!! [and huged her]

Ranma (now female) was still unconscious....
.... SO....
.... ATARU TOOK A PRECISE  DECISION !!!

[Ataru, TOP EXCITED] Oh my God... SHE'S REALLY BAD....... maybe..... mabye...... MAYBE SHE NEEDS THE MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RESPIRAITON...... and.... if it won't be enough...... also an  heart massage...... in this way....[NOW TOP LECHEROUST, WITH A PERVERTED GIGGLE]... IS BETTER TO THROW AWAY HER BRA !!!

He opened gently his red chemise...
... AND SAW THE ......... <<HEAVEN>> !!!

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED] Oh my God... SHE HASN'T ANY BRA !!!!!!! GEE, WHAT THE WONDERFUL TIIIIIIIIITS !!!! [now with serious voice] All right, now I know what I've to do [now overexcited again, with a perverted face] IS BETTER TO START IMMEDIATLY THE MASSAGE !!!

AND BEGUN TO TOUCH <<HER>>  SO MUCH !!!!

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED, FEELING <<HER>> TITS ON HIS HANDS] Oh my God... SHE'S PERFECT !!! SHE'S PERFECT !!!! [now serious again] By the way...... I wish she hasn't any broken bones..... Oh my God... I have to secure...... So..... [NOW OVEREXCITED, IPERPERVERTED] IS BETTER TO THROW AWAY ALSO HER TROUSERS !!!!

.... AND PUT ONE HAND ON <<HER>> BACK...
.... DEEP INSIDE <<HER>> PANTS !!!

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED] Oh my God... SHE'S PERFECT !!! SHE'S PERFECT !!!!

In that strange way, Ranma was able to came back normal....
.... AND....
[Ranma-female, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ?
[Ataru, so surprised] YEHOHAAAAAAARG !!! ARE YOU ALREADY AWAKED ?!?
[Ranma-female, NOW TOP FURIOUS] STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEE !!!

<<She>> gave him a powerful sock...
... NOW ATARU WAS FLYING IN THE HIGHEST SKY...
.... but....
.... after a while....
... HE CAME BACK IMMEDIATLY, AND GRABBED <<HER>> ON A LEG !!

[Ataru, IPEREXCITED] WHAT ABOUT A CUP OF TEA ? A DRINK TOGHETER ? A DATE TOGHETER? A NIGHT TOGHETER ? SEX TOGHETER ?
[Ranma-female, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! ARE YOU ALREADY  BACK HERE ?
[Ataru, IPEREXCITED] I was only so worried for you: you could have a broken bone ! By the way, I have to secure about it so...... so........ IS  BETTER TO UNDRESS YOU, I HAVE TO VERIFY !!!
[Ranma-female, NOW TOP FURIOUS] STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEE !!!

<<She>> gave him a powerful kick...
... AND ATARU WAS WHIPED OUT !!!
but....
.... after a while....
... ATARU CAME BACK IMMEDIATLY, AND GRABBED <<HER>> ON AN ARM !!
[Ataru, IPEREXCITED] I CANNOT DIE BEFORE I'VE KISSED YOU !!!!
[Ranma-female, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU NEVER DIE ?!?
[Ataru, IPEREXCITED] KISS ME !!! KISS ME !!! I'M MAD ABOUT YOU !!!
[Ranma-female, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

... and tried to runawy from him !!
BUT ATARU WASN'T THE GUY WHO SURRENDERED HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE 'FIRST' DIFFICULTY !!

It begun a REAL girlhunt !!!
ELSEWHERE...
Into the mansion of Lamú, Mrs Invader was having  a space call

[Mrs Invader, sweet and happy] Dear, I'm so proud of you !!
[L-father, with a noisi giggle] HAR HAR HAR !! And I'm so proud of our little child !! Is true that now she's famous all over the nation ?
[Mrs Invader, sweet and happy] SURE !!! You just cannot concive how much !! Look, look at those photos...
[L-father, happy too] Oh, she's really adorable !!!
[Mrs Invader, sweet and happy] ....... AND LOOK ALSO TO THIS ONES !!!
[L-father] Oh my God...
ELSEWHERE...
Lamú and Sham Poo were having a walk togheter.

[Sham Poo, rather excited] Lamú, you have to know: you look so nice with those casual dLess.
[Lamú, a bit ashamed] Oh, thank you Sham Poo. I have to admit: you too are so cute with this chinese cloth.
[Sham Poo, now giggling] ... and those sun glasses aLe so funny....
[Lamú, a bit ashamed] Ehm......

[A GUY, SO EXCITED] LOOK OVER THERE !!!
[A GUY, SO EXCITED] I'M SURE THAT THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT IS Lamú !!!
[A GUY, SO EXCITED] AND THE OTHER IS THAT CHINESE GIRL !!!
[A LARGE GROUP OF GUY, TOP EXCITED] WAIT, WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE !!!

Watching that noisy crew, Sham Poo and Lamú begun to run (and fly) to avoid that sort of 'charge'...
... and hided themself into a dark alley.

[Lamú, rather hidden, watching all around, so suspicious] Are they gone?
[Sham Poo, rather hidden, watching all around, so suspicious too] I hope so....
ON THE OTHER PART OF THE WALL OF THE SAME ALLEY...
....Ranma (female) was still trying to runaway !!!

[Ranma-female, now so tired, talking to HERself] All right, now I think that I've finally lost that damned lecher.
[ATARU, TOP EXCITED, SUDDENLY APPEARED] A DAAAAAAAAAATE !!! WHAT ABOUT A DAAAAAAAAAATE ?!?
[Ranma-female, now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU'RE STILL HERE ?!?

ATARU WAS REALLY OUT OF CONTROL !!!
...AND...
... WAS ABLE TO PUSH RANMA ON THE WALL.....
.... AND BEGUN TO TOUCH HIM ON EVERYBODY !!!

[Ranma-female, now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEK !!! EEEEEEEEEK !!! EEEEEEEEEK !!!
[NOW SCARED, BUT NOT DUE TO ATARU] H.... hey, what's going on ?!?
On the other part of the wall of the same alley...
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! AN HEAlTQUAKE !!!

Sincerely, the earthquake wasn't so violent and so long...
.... BUT IT WAS EVEN DEVASTING !!!!

[Sham Poo] I'M SCARED !!!!
... and huged Lamú (so strictly) !
In that moment, both the girls, watching each other on their eyes, were feeling again that same, strange, peaceful, lovely sensation.

THIS TIME WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST ANYMORE !!!

[Sham Poo, with tremling, touched voice] L... Lamú....... I..... I think that..... that...
[Lamú, with sweet, trembling voice] I too, Sham Poo....... I too......
[Sham Poo, with sweet voice] Lamú..... [AND CLOSED SWEETLY HER EYES]
[Lamú, with sweet voice too] Sham Poo..... [AND CLOSED SWEETLY HER EYES]
... They were so close...
.... more close....
..... TOO MUCH CLOSE.....

Too much busy to hear what's going on on the other part of the wall....
... WHERE ATARU WAS HUGING AND TOUCHING RANMA (female) ON EVERYBODY !

[Ranma-female, TOP FURIOUS] LEAVE ME THOSE DIRTY HANDS FROM ME !!!
[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] LET ME TOUCH YOU !! LET ME TOUCH YOU !! I WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY !!!! GEEEEEEE !!!!

Due to the heartquake, the wall begun to crash.....
... AND....
.... in the end...
.... IT COLLAPSED ON THE OTHER PART OF THE STREET !!!

Inside of the wall it was hidden a tube...
... SO, RAMNA WAS SPLASHED WITH A LARGE QUANTITY OF HOT WATER...
.... AND CAME BACK A MALE !!!
They felt down to the ground...
... both hughed...
... AND...
.... FOUND Lamú AND SHAM POO HUGED, KISSING EACH OTHERS, SWEETLY (even on the top of their lips) !!

[Ataru and Ranma, TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEEEEK !!!!
[Lamú, and Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED TOO] EEEEEEEEK !!!

[Ataru, still surprised]L .... Lamú...w.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SHAM POO ?!?
[Lamú, TOP ASHAMED] ME ?!? What are YOU are doing with that MALE ?!?
[Ataru, still surprised] What the hell of <<male>> ?!? [now watching at Ranma, TOP SCARED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAARG !!!! NOW I'VE GOT: YOU'RE A DRAG QUEEN !!!!
[Ranma, TOP FURIOUS] WHAT THE HELL OF DRAG QUEEN ? [and gave him a powerful sock, then watched Sham Poo]  SHAM POO..... AR..... ARE YOU A LESBIAN ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP ASHAMED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

(To be continued)

Posted on: May 22, 2008, 11:04:29 PM

Chapter FIVE: INGRATITUDE

Tomobiki, the 6th of December.

Into a dark alley of Tomobiki-Cho, a tragic scene was on air !!

[Lamú, TOP ASHAMED, still with trembling voice] S.... so, darling... what about....
[Ataru, so chumed, with trembling voice too] I couldn't..... I couldn't imagine that she.... HE was a drag queen... she.... HE looked so perfect..... even under my hands.....
[Ranma, TOP FURIOUS, SCREAMING] I'M NOT A DRAG QUEEN !!!!
[Lamú, same situation] Darling....
[Ataru, same situation] N... nan-da ?

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, now with FURIOUS voice] WHY YOU'RE TOUCHING MY TITS ?!?

[Ataru, STILL TOUCHING THE TITS OF Lamú SO MUCH, with trembling voice] I... I need them..... REALLY, I NEED THEM !!! I NEED THEM TO FEEL AGAIN A REAL WOMAN !!
[Lamú, TOP FURIOUS ] YOU STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!! [and gave him a great zap]
[Ataru, lost in pain] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!
[Ranma, watching again at Sham Poo, with trembling voice] Sh.... Sham Poo, so wh.... what were you doing ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP ASHAMED, with trembling voice too] ME ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!? WHAT WelE you doing with that maniac ?!? AlE YOU BECAME A GAY ?!?
[Ranma, still watching at Sham Poo but now with angry voice] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?!? YOU KNOW THE DAMNATION THAT IS HANGING OVER ME, THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT SOMEONE CONFUSE ME WITH A GIRL !!! WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP ASHAMED, with trembling voice too] F....FoLgive me, Lanma..... I was......I was.... was foLced to....to.....
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, now with FURIOUS voice] <<FORCED>> ?!? WHO HAVE FORCED YOU ?!? YOU WERE WITH ME BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL !!!
[Sham Poo, TOP ASHAMED, with trembling voice too] D..... don't listen to heL, Lanma..... ALL THE ONIS AlE LIAlS !!!!
[Lamú, TOP FURIOUS ] WHAAAAAAT ?!? I WOULD BE A LIAR ?!? SHAM POO, I CAN EASE YOUR BEING CHUMED BUT YOU CANNOT OFFEND ME IN THIS WAY !!!
[Sham Poo, now  TOP ANGRY] STAY AWAY FlOM ME, DAMNED ONI !!!
[Lamú, TOP FURIOUS but rather crying] SHAM POO, ENOUGH IS [sigh] ENOUGH !!!
[Sham Poo, now  TOP ANGRY] STAY AWAY FlOM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Totallly lost in panic, Sham Poo haulted Lamú on the ground and begun to run away, even with several jumps....
.... BUT SHE DIDN'T WENT SO FAR !!!

Still trying to run away from them (so ashamed), she jumped over a wall...
..... but the earthquake had damaged it....
.... so Sham Poo lost the equilibrium...
.... AND FELT INTO THE COLD (<<COLD>>) WATER OF THE RIVER !!!

[Ataru, TOP SCARED] OH MY GOD !!!
[Ranma, TOP SCARED TOO] WE HAVE TO HELP HER !!!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED] FOLLOW ME !!! [and begun to fly]

Ataru and Ranma begun to run.

[Ranma, still running, SCREAMING] YOU MANIAC, SEARCH FOR A TEAPOT FULL OF HOT WATER !!
[Ataru, still running, so angry] YOU MORON, THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT MOMENT TO HAVE A CUP OF TEA !!!
[Ranma, still running, SCREAMING] WHAT THE FOOL OF CUP OF TEA !!! JUST DO IT: THE WATER IS TOO MUCH COLD AND SHE WILL NEED ALL THE HEAT AS POSSIBLE !
[Lamú, in fly] OH MY GOD, THOSE ARE HER CLOTHES BUT WHERE IS SHE ?!? WHERE IS SHE ?!?
[Ranma, still running, SCREAMING] TAKE THAT CAT !!!
[Lamú, in fly] What ?!?
[Ranma, still running, SCREAMING] DO YOU SEE THAT CAT CARRIED BY THE STREAM ?!? TAKE IT !!!
[Lamú, in fly] COULD YOU KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY....
[Ranma, still running, SCREAMING] JUST DO IT !!! THEN WILL COME ALSO THE EXPLENATIONS !!!

So Lamú flied over the water and took that cat.
<<IT>> was so cold, more death than alive !!!

[Ranma, now standing, SCREAMING] YOU MANIAC, JUST IN TIME: POUR GENTLY THOSE HOT WATER ON HER !!!
[Ataru, wondering] <<HER>> ?!?
[Ranma, now standing, SCREAMING] JUST DO IT !!!

Ataru did it and...
... after a while....
.... SHAM POO CAME BACK TO HER HUMAN FROM !!!

[Lamú, TOP CHUMED, LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!
[Ataru, TOP CHUMED TOO] H..... HOW IS POSSIBLE ?!?
Sham Poo was now in front of them, totally naked...
... AND SO COLD....
... TOO MUCH COLD !!!

[Ranma, now standing over her] Oh my God !!! Lamú, cover her !! YOU MANIAC, DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO THE MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RESPIRATION ?!?
[Ataru, with nervous excited voice] LET ME TRY, YOU BEGIN TO MOVE HER HANDS !!!

Ataru begun to insufflate a lots of air into her lungs, in that meantime Ranma was moving so much her arms and....
.... after some neverending seconds.....
.... SHE SPIT OUT A LARGE QUANTITY OF WATER !!!

BUT SHE WAS STILL SO BAD !!!

[Ranma, now standing over her] Oh my God !!! HER HEARTBEAT IS IRREGULAR !!! TOO MUCH IRREGULAR !!! SHE NEED AN AMBULANCE, A DEFIBRILLATOR AND A DOCTOR !!!
[Ataru, still nervous] That's impossible, the ambulance won't ever arrive in time !!!
[Ranma, now SCREAMING] SHE REALLY NEEDS ALL OF THEM OR SHE WILL DIE !!! SHE CANNOT SURVIVE ANYMORE IN THIS WAY !!!
[Ataru, now looking at Lamú] Lamú, YOU'RE OUR LAST HOPE !!!
[Lamú] What?
[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS] GIVE HER A ZAP !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voice] D... darling.... you have to know: THE NATURE OF MY ELECTRICITY IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE WHO IS GENERATED ARTIFICIALLY !!! VOLTAGE AND AMPERAGE ARE TOO MUCH DIFFERENT !!! NORMALLY THEY ARE UNDER THE EARTHIANS 'STANDARDS' !!!
[Ataru] What ?
[Lamú, now with clear voice] DARLING, WHY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AFTER ALL MY ZAPS OF THOSE YEARS ?!? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO THIS ?!?
[Ataru, so chumed] That's true !!! [now with clear voice] IN ANY CASE, YOU HAVE TO TRY !
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] DARLING, HER CONTIDIONS ARE TOO MUCH CRITICALS !!! I COULD KILL HER !!! I'M NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE !!!
[Ataru, TOP ANGRY] SHE WILL DIE IN ANY CASE IF YOU DON'T HELP HER !!!
[Ranma, now SCREAMING] WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? SHE CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE !
[Ataru, <<REALLY SERIOUS>>] Lamú, TRY TO CONCENTRATE !!! HER LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS !!!

So Lamú dropped on her knees and put her hands on the breast of Sham Poo.

[Lamú, searching for the right concentration, breathing loudly, whispering to herself] Help me, little angel...[anf anf]... help me... [anf anf].... [increasing the voice] help me, [anf anf] help me little angel... [anf anf].. . [still increasing the voice].... help me... [anf anf] help me little angel [NOW SCREAMING] HELP ME LITTLE ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!!!! LITTLE ANGEEEEEEEEEEEL !!! [NOW SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] LITTLE ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!!!

... AND GAVE HER A SHORT, GREAT ZAP .....
... SO SHAM POO WAS SHAKED SO MUCH
... BUT HER HEARTBEAT CAME BACK TO NORMAL.....
.... AND Lamú COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND !!!!

[Ranma, now holding Sham Poo in his arms] Now she needs a doctor and a lots of heat !!!
[Ataru, now holding Lamú in his arms] COME WITH ME !!
In another part of Tomobiki-Cho, into a bar, a new couple was having a drink.

[Mendo, with gentle voice] Be quiet, Nabiki-chan: it was just a little earthquake
[Nabiki, with a wonderful smile] Brrrrrrrrr, it was so chilly !!!
[Mendo, so curious] So you were saying to me that you've also two sisthers ?
[Nabiki, with a wonderful smile] That's right !!!
[Mendo, so curious] ... and what about you ? I wanna know all of you....
[Nabiki, with a wonderful smile] Oh, we have all the time to know each other but.... [now with evil sight] ... BUT WHY WE DON'T HAVE SOME SHOPPING ? IT'S EASY TO KNOW EACH OTHER IN THIS WAY !!!
[---] IT'S A CURIOUS WAY TO LEARN ALL OF A PERSON, ISN'T IT ?
[Nabiki, so surprised] Do I know you ?
[Mendo, with a strange quiet voice] Nabiki, she's Oyuky: my fiancee !!! You don't remember?

[Oyuky, with cold voice] T-I-T-T-Y, ARE_YOU_REALLY_SURE_THAT _I_AM_STILL_YOUR_FIANCEE ?!?

[Mendo, even with a strange quiet voice] Oyuky, please, sit here: I WAS WAITING FOR YOU !!
[Oyuky, now surprised] Really ?

'Grrrrrrr', was the thought of Nabiki, 'why she has came here? An angry man is not so willing to do some shopping. AND THIS HAS TO BE ONLY THE BEGINNING !!!'

[Mendo, still with a strange quiet voice] Oyuky, Nabiki, please, listen to me: I have to say to you an important thing; YOU DESERVE TO KNOW IT !!
[Oyuky, still surprised] What ?
[Nabiki, so surprised] What ?

[Mendo, even with a strange quiet voice] Well.... all has begun a lots of time ago... during the last year of the school..... I'VE BEGUN TO GAMBLE A LOT !!! I WAS NEVER SATISFIED, A STRANGE DEMON WAS HOLDING ME !!! In this way..... I'VE LOST A LOTS OF MONEY !
My father discovered all of this the day that some yakuza forced him to pay my debits !!!

[Nabiki, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? <<DEBITS>> ??!
[Oyuky, TOP surprised] TITTY, YOU TOO HAVE BEEN MENACED ?!?

[Mendo, even with a strange quiet voice] That's right !!! Now it's about one year that I don't touch any fiche but..... but.... my father took a radical decision: I CAN SPEND ONLY 100 YEN PER DAY !!! AND NO MORE !!!

[Nabiki, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? <<NO_MORE_THAN_100_DAMNED_ YENS_PER_DAY>> ??!
[Oyuky, TOP surprised] TITTY, WHY YOU'VE NEVER SAIED IT TO ME?!?

[Mendo, even with a strange quiet voice] Because I was too much ashamed... but...... Oyuky, you've to know: YOUR LOVE HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH TO GO FURTHER FROM THIS DAMNATION !!! BUT...... if you want to leave me... right now...

[Nabiki, TOP ANGRY, now watching at Mendo with hate] DON'T LOOK AT ME !!! I'M LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN !!! A_REAL_MAN, NOT FOR A CHINLESS WHO IS USED TO WASTE HIS MONEY INTO A PACHINCO-ROOM !!
SAYONARA, SHUTARO-SAN !!!!! [and walked away]

'GRRRRRRRRRRRR' was the thought of Nabiki, 'AND I WAS REALLY BELIVING TO HAVE FOUND 'THE-CHICKEN-OF-THE-GOLDEN-EGGS !!! ' [and continued to walk, all alone, on the street, so nervous]

[Oyuky, still surprised] Titty, you... you....
[Mendo, with clear voice] I DESERVE THE OSCAR, ISN'T IT ?!? [and did a great laught]
[Oyuky, TOP surprised, blinking her eyes] Titty, what's going on?
[Mendo, with clear voice] I'VE UNDERSTOOD FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THAT THAT GIRL JUST WANTED TO CATCH MY MONEY INSTEAD OF MY HEART !! THAT'S WHY I'VE SAIED ALL THAT RUBBISH !!! [and giggled]
[Oyuky, now with gentle voice] Titty, you're a wonderful liar !!!
[Mendo, with clear voice] ... and you've been a perfect demon, you know ?
[Oyuky, now so ashamed] Titty, please: forgive me....
[Mendo, now so close to her with grave voice] Don't worry, you... [NOW SCARED] MOROBOSHI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? WHAT HAVE HAPPENED TO Lamú ?!?
[Oyuky, now TOP worried] OH MY GOD, Lamú !!
[Ataru, even holding Lamú in his arms] The explenation have to wait ! Mendo, we need your car for coming back home !!!
Now they were all togheter into the mansion of Lamú and Ataru: she was now relaxing in an armchair and Sham Poo was laying, still unconscious, into their (enormous) bed. Ataru, Mendo and Oyuky were just outside the door of the bedroom, togheter with Ranma and Akane, who had lead doctor Tofu to them.

[Ranma, with clear voice] You've been really gentle to advise doctor Tofu....
[Akane, with clear voice] It was the minimum !!! By the way, I've adviced also her grandmother: she will come early !
[Doctor Tofu, suddenly appeared] OK, she's awaking !!!
[ALL THE REST] SO, WHAT ABOUT HER ?!?
[Doctor Tofu, with clear voice] Preassure and heartbeat are now rather normal, there isn't any more danger for her.
Hearing those words, Lamú flied into the room and landed into her bed, so close to Sham Poo.

[Lamú, with gentle voice] Sham Poo, I was so worried for you [and tried to take her hand]
[Sham Poo, FURIOUS] STAY BACK !!! STAY AWAY FlOM MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
[Lamú, now surprised] What ?!?
[Sham Poo, now awaked just out of the bed, still FURIOUS] STAY BACK !!! STAY AWAY!!!!

GlANDMA WAS LIGHT: THE ONIS AlE CallIElS of SOllOWS !!! STAY AWAY FlOM MEEEEEEEEEE [AND GAVE HER A POWERFUL SLAP !!!]

Was in that moment tha Lamú (even holding her cheek) begun to feel something different deep inside of her soul....
.... a new feeling......
....... not at all lovely.......
.......... SHE WAS FEELING A GREAT WRATH.....
.............. AND IT WAS INCREASING SECOND BY SECOND !!!!

[Lamú, now with angry voice] You damned chinese !!! I've just saved your life and this is your way to say 'thank you' to me ?!?

BUT EVEN SHAM POO WAS FEELING DEEP INSIDE OF HER SOUL A GREAT, INCREASING WRATH (IT WAS ENOUGH TO WATCH Lamú IN HER EYES TO FEEL IT) !!!

[Sham Poo, still FURIOUS] YOU'VE CHUMED ALL MY LIFE !!! YOU'Le THE CAUSE OF ALL MY SOllOWS !!! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU !!! [now screaming with all her strenghts] I HATE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!

Totally without control, the two girls awaked immediatly and grabbed each other on their long hairs

[Lamú, screaming out in pain] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU WITCH !!!!
[Sham Poo, screaming out in pain] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU SCUM !!!!

[Ranma, so angry] SHAM POO, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!
[Ataru, angry too] Lamú, YOU'VE REACHED THE TOP !!! STOP NOW !!!

It was so much difficult for Ranma and Ataru to divide them, who were now socking each others.
Even held, they were still screaming.

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH !!!!

[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD !!!!!!

[A SUDDEN, POWERFUL VOICE] THAT'S ENOUGH !!! SHUT UP !!!

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] What ?
[Sham Poo, surprised too] Who are you ?

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:38:28 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:11:06 PM »
... MOVING SLOWLY LIKE A SWEET CAT, LAMU' WAS OVER HIM.. Darling...DO YOU MIND TO DO IT ONCE AGAIN ?!??!?!?!?

YOU PERV !!

[Lamù, sweetest as never been, caressing him everybody] PLEASE, DARLING.... PLEASE.... JUST ONE MORE TIME !!!

YOU PERV !!

Akane, still with drunk voice] NABIKI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?.... YOU'RE NAKED !!!... AND WHY THE LAPTOP IS SET ON WITH THE WEBCAM POINTED ON YOU ?!?

YOU PERV !!

WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now with trembling voice] R.... REALLY ARE YOU USED TO SELL YOUR PANTS FOR MONEY ?!?

ONCE MORE: YOU PERV !!

APPEARED THE DARK SILHOUETTE OF OYUKY !!! Normally she would has undressed her coat and joined him to have a bath togheter... (and also 'the rest')...

GO ON, YOU PERV !!

[SHAM POO, STILL LOST IN PANIC] LOOK !!!  EVEN POlNO-PlOPOSALS !!!

A GOLEADA !!! YOU PERV !!

[Lamù, still with trembling voice] Mummy..... I'M IN LOVE WITH A GIRL !!
[Mrs Invaders, TOP worried] Lamù, ARE YOU BECOMING A LESBIAN ?!?!?!?!?

NOW IS 7-0 !!!

[Ataru, same situation] WE WILL BE THE LAST SUPPORT GROUP TO PLAY BEFORE THE U2 TO THEIR 'CONCERT FOR PEACE' OF THE NEXT AUGUST THE 11TH

The goal of the honor !!!

[Ataru, talking to himself] HAS GONE, HAS GONE !!! SOON, ALL THE GIRLS OF THE EARTH WILL WANNA HAVE SEX WITH MEEEEEEE !!!!!'

All right, back to basic !!! 8-1

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED, FEELING <<HER>> TITS ON HIS HANDS] Oh my God... SHE'S PERFECT !!! SHE'S PERFECT !!!! IS BETTER TO THROW AWAY ALSO HER TROUSERS !!!!

WOW !!! 9-1

Lamù AND SHAM POO HUGED, KISSING EACH OTHERS, SWEETLY (even on the top of their lips) !!

FINAL SHOWDOWN !!! 10-1 !!!!!

[Lamù, TOP ANGRY, now with FURIOUS voice] DARLING, WHY YOU'RE TOUCHING MY TITS ?!?

NO MERCY !!!! 11-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

conclusion: YOU PERV !!!  :D >:) ;D :P

But I like so much your fanfic :-D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:40:58 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »
*Read gatulon's quoted lines*

0_0 WTF was in that chapter?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »
In brief: Sham Poo has won a cosplay regarding Lamù and has did a photo service with her.

During it, both the girls have discovered a strange feeling: soon they belive to be felt in love each other !!!

In the same time, Nabiki begun to be so close with Mendo: she's not interested at all with him but his neverending money (and Oyuky doesn't agree at all her).

In the same time, Ataru has tried to have sex with Ranma-female, ignoring that he is a male !!!

In the master scene, Lamù and Sham Poo are rather kissing each other but they're stopped suddenly by Ataru and Ranma (male), who discover them in the act.

For the other details you have to read the history  ;D

By the way, even this one is a "pearl"

[Ataru] when I've told to Bono-san the story of Lamù and I've saied him that she could become <<A PACEFUL BRIDGE BETWEEN TWO CULTURES OF DIFFERENT UNIVERSES>> he hasn't had any other doubts and has took the final decision; IN THIS WAY WE'VE WIPED OUT THE CONCURRENCE OF THOSE DAMNED 'TOKYO HOTELS' !!!

ROTFL !!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:38:05 PM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 10:46:40 PM »

CHAPTER SIX: WHO'S MY  LITTLE ANGEL !?!

Tomobiki, the 6th of December.

[Into the mansion of Lamú]

That powerful, grave voice had the power to stop suddenly the strong strife between Lamú and Sham Poo, now awake, held in their place.

It was a well kenw voice for Lamú.

IT WAS THE VOICE OF HER FATHER !!

[L.father, so angry] Lamú, ASK HER PERDON !
[Lamú, so much surprised] What?

[L.father, more angry] ASK HER PERDON !!!

[Lamú, now so shy] Ehm....
[L.father, now looking at Sham Poo, still angry] YOU TOO, SHAM POO: ASK HER PERDON !
[Sham Poo, still angry] WHO AlE YOU TO SAY TO ME WHAT I'VE TO DO?

[L.father, TOP angry] ASK HER PERDON !!! NOW !!!

Hearing that voice, even Sham Poo was so chumed...
... BECAUSE IT SEEMED THE VOICE OF A PERSON WHO HAD A SORT OF AUTHORITY OVER HER !!

[Sham Poo, now so shy] Well.... I think that I've exageLated...
[Lamú, now with gentle voice] I too... I think so...

[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] I'M SOllY !
[Lamú, still with gentle voice] FORGIVE ME !

They were still face to face...
... (Mrs Invader was behind his husband, the others all around her, standing silently)
... when...
[L.father, now with grave, touched voice] Sham Poo... You're Sham Poo, isnt' it?
[Sham Poo, now with trembling voice] Y... yes. W.. what do you....
[L.father, same voice] Are you used to wear in your hairs those headbands ?
[Sham Poo, still with trembling voice] Y... yes, suLe. [and touched them]

[L.father, same voice] IS BECAUSE THEY WERE OF YOUR MOTHER, ISN'T IT?

[Sham Poo, now TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEK !! HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS ONE ? THIS IS A SEClET BETWEEN ME AND GlANDMA !!

[L.father, same voice] Oh well.... THEY WERE ONE OF THE GIFTS THAT I'VE GAVE HER !!!

[Sham Poo, now TOP CHUMED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[EVERYONE, TOP SURPRISED]  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Mammy... h... how can....
[Mrs Invader, now holding her gently, with sweet voice] Lamú, please, just listen.

[L.father, same voice] You know that THEY COULD JOIN ?
[Sham Poo, again with trembling voice] N... not at all.
[L.father, same voice] Please, give them to me.

She take out them from her hairs...
... now they were all free.

[Ataru, so surprised, talking to himself] HEY, WAIT FOR A MOMENT !!! Whit this look, spared the color of the eyes and of the hairs... SHAM POO IS RATHER EQUAL TO Lamú !!!

[Lamú, so surprised, talking to himself] Now I got: EVERYONE OF HER HEADBANDS ARE ALL A PART OF AN OLD OLOGRAPHER MACHINE !!!

[L.father, now with hot voice] I knew: there is still enough energy !!

He joined them and then put it gently on the floor and...
... after a while...
... IT CAME OUT AN OLOGRAM...
... A SHORT FILM SHOWING A MAN AND A WOMAN, SWEETLY HUGED, IN TENDERNESS !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] MAMMYYYY  !!!!

[Lamú, SHOCKED] DADDYYYY ?!?

But the father of Lamú was now holding a sort of tablet.

[L.father, again with grave, touched voice] Sham Poo, this tablet is able to extract the DNA of a person and to CONFRONT with those of another one. I need only one of your hairs.

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] Y... yes but.... in any case... it will miss those of mammy !
[L.father, same voice] Oh, don't worry: THEY'RE HERE !!!

He opened a part of the olographer...
... inside of it was hidden a little involucre...
... INSIDE OF IT THERE WERE A LITTLE TRESS OF HAIRS !!!

[L.father, same voice, now holding the tablet] So, this is my DNA and this one was those of you mother. Now put your hair over here.

For some neverending seconds a lots of leds lighted the screen of the tablet...
... and...
... after a while came also the reponse...

100 % COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH !!!

[L.father, same voice] NO MORE DOUBTS !!!

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL, CRYING] YOU DAAAAAAAAAMNEEEEEEEEEEEE ED !!!

SHE BEGUN TO SOCK HIM ON HIS (ENORMOUS) BODY...
... EVERYWHERE...
... WITH VIOLENCE....
... BUT HE WAS STILL STANDING, DOING NOTHING !!!

[Lamú, top worried, screaming out of her soul] HOOOOOOOOOLD !!! HOOOOOOOOOOLD !! [and catched her arms]

[SHAM POO, even held, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU !!! YOU CANNOT COME BACK AFTEl OVEl 20 YEAlS SAYING "HELLO, I'M YOUl FATHEl" !! WHElE HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS MEANTIME ?!? WHY YOU LEAVED MAMMY ? WHElE WElE YOU WHEN I WAS NEEDING YOU ?!? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?

[L.father, now crying] THEY SAID TO ME THAT YOU HAD DIED !!! BOTH !!

[Sham Poo, now free again, TOP SURPRISED] What ?!?

[L.father, still crying] The last time [sigh] that I saw your mother [sigh] she was about [sigh] at her sixth mounth of pregnancy [sigh] but [sniff] when I came back [sigh] on my planet [sigh], after a while [sigh] it begun a great war [sniff]. WE WERE UNDER SIEGE FOR ABOUT 100 DAYS !!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised] Mammy, is true ?!? DADDY HAS FOUGHT DURING THE <<100-DAYS-SIEGE-WAR>> ?!?
[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] That's true: we were in danger every days !

[L.father, still crying] When it ended [sigh] I came back [sigh] on the Earth [sigh] immediatly [sniff] but... when I arrived... [sigh]... [now screaming]THEY SAID TO ME THAT YOU WERE DIED BOTH DURING THE BIRTH !! AND THEY SHOWED ME YOUR TOMBS !!! [now crying again]  LOOK !!! LOOK AT THOSE PHOTOS !!!!

She took out a lots of old photos: everyone showed him dropped on his knees in front of two tombs.

[Sham Poo, looking at the photos, so chumed, now with trembling voice] Th... this is the tomb of mammy... but.. THIS ONE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOlE !!!
[L.father, now with grave voice] THIS HAD TO BE YOUR TOMB !!

[---] I think that you deserve a  lots of explenations !!!

[L.father, NOW FURIOUS] YOU UGLY WITCH, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE ?!?

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] GlANMA ?!?

[Obaba, with grave voice] Sham Poo, all that he said is the truth. JUST THE FINAL IS SO DIFFERENT !!!
[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] WHY ?!?
[Obaba, with grave voice] At that time, everyone of our family disapproved your mother, none of them wanted to have an Oni as a parent. So, when she died, AS SAY OUR TRADITION, THEY DECIDED TO KILL YOU !!! IN THIS WAY THEY BELIVED TO ERASE HIM FOREVER !!!

THAT'S WHY I RAPED YOU IMMEDIATLY AND I'VE BEGUN TO RUN AWAY !!!

I FOUGHT FOR DAYS AGAINST THEM, WITHOUT SLEEPING, WITHOUT EATING, WITHOUT POSE, JUST TO KEEP YOU SAFE !

In the end, after about 1 mounth, they said to me that I had to care at you, without any other explenation !!! JUST TODAY I'VE HEARED THE REST OF THE HISTORY !! NOBODY SAID TO ME THAT HE CAME BACK FOR YOU !!!

[L.father, again with grave voice] But I've never given up to think and to care at you.

IN OUR PRAYERS.... YOU WERE <<OUR LITTLE ANGEL>> !!!

[Lamú, SHOCKED] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! [now with trembling voice] DADDY.. SO ... SINCE MY CHILDHOOD... EVERY TIME YOU MADE ME PRAY.... I WAS PRAYING FOR.. FOR....

[L.father, again with grave voice] FOR YOUR SISTHER, LAMU' !!! YOU WERE PRAYING FOR YOUR BIG SISTHER !! !!!

Just today, seeing your photos, I've recognized you by your hairbands: THEY'RE MADE WITH A MATERIAL THAT DOESN'T EXIST ON THE EARTH (even if it seems ivory).

Sham Poo, I'm not able to imagine how much you've suffered all over those years but I feel how much you're hating me. But now I know that you're alive and, for the moment, that's enough. Don't worry: I'LL WAIT FOR YOU: for all the time you will need, I'll wait for you.

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] NO ! I DON'T WANT  !!! ...... I HAVN'T  !!! ...... I CANNOT  !!!

I CANNOT WAIT ANYMOOOOOOlE !!! .......... DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

... AND HUGED HIM !!

[SHAM POO, hughing him, crying so much] I MISSED YOU !!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!!
[L.father, hughing her, same voice] SHAM POO... SWEET CHILD OF MINE !!!

All the others were rather freezed....
... Lamú MOST OF ALL !!!

[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] Lamú, you havn't nothing to say?
[Lamú, so angry] WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ?!? DADDY HAS BETRAIED YOU AND...
Mrs Invader, even with sweet voice] No dear... WHEN ALL OF THIS HAPPENED, WE WEREN'T TOGHETER !!
[Lamú, now crying so much] In any case [sigh]... now [sigh] NOW YOU'VE [sigh] A DIFFERENT DAUGHTER [sigh] TO CARE !!! [sigh]
[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] Don't say silly things: you'll be our daughter forever, nothing can erase it.

DON'T WORRY: OUR LOVE WON'T BE DIVIDED AT ALL BETWEEN YOU AND HER !!!

IT WILL BE MULTIPLIED FOR BOTH !!!

[L.father, same voice] Lamú... COME YOU TOO WITH US !!!

[Lamú, TOP CHUMED, babbling] A SISTHER.... I_HAVE_A_SISTHER !!!!

[L.father, same voice] A sisther to care !!!
[Lamú, flying in his arms] DADDY !!!! [and huged him]

The enormous body of his father, this time, was provvidential, because he was able to huge both !!!

[Lamú, now wondering] Daddy but... IF SHE'S MY SISTHER... WHY SHE HASN'T ANYONE OF OUR POWER ?!?
[L.father, rather laughting] What ? <<ANY POWER>> ?!? LOOK INTO HER EYES !!!

She did it...
... and...
... THAT STRANGE SENSATION OF SWEETNESS CAME BACK AGAIN !!!

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] DADDY... I FEEL.... I FEEL A SORT OF STRANGE, SWEET HEAT...
[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] I TOO !!

[L.father, rather laughting] ALL THE HALF-BLOOD HAVE THIS POWER !!! IT'S STILL A MISTERY BUT WHEN YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO ONE OF THEM YOU'RE ABLE TO KNOW IMMEDIATLY IF HE'S A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY !! AND EVEN IF THEY'RE SO FAR FROM US, THEY COULD FEEL A SORT OF CHILL OR HEAT WHEN WE'RE THINKING SO DEEP ABOUT THEM !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] That's why I was so actLacted by you !!! ... AND THAT'S WHY I WAS FEELING THOSE STlANGE CHILLS DUlING THE PAST DAYS !!!

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] A STUPID !!! I WAS A STUPID !!! I HAVN'T CONSIDERATED THIS WAY !!! [now with gentle voice] Sham Poo, th... that's marvellous: NOW I CAN  HUG YOU WITHOUT FEEL ANY SHAME..... AND..... AND I CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I LIKE IT SO MUCH !!!
[Sham Poo, gently too] I TOO.... <<LITTLE SISTHEl>> !!!
[Lamú, HAPPLY CHUMED] OH MY GOD !!!!!

[L.father, again with grave, hot voice] NOW HUG YOU: YOU'VE TO LIVE IN HARMONY !!

All the rest of the people was watching at that scene so chumed.
Ataru was the first one to shake himself from that hypnotic standing.

[Ataru, leading all the rest out of the room] OUT ! OUT ! OUT !! They need to stay alone for a while !!! [now just outside the room, with joyful voice] IN ANY CASE, THIS IS REALLY AN EVENT !!! WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE ALL OF YOU HERE AGAIN FOR THE NEXT CHRISTMAS TO CELEBRATE IT !!!

[Everyone] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

IT WAS REALLY A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DAY !!!!!

IN FACT....
.... that December the 25th a funny confusion was animating the mansion of Lamú....
.... SPECIALLY INTO THE KITCHEN ...
.... WHERE FOUR WOMEN WERE PREPEARING A GREAT DINNER !!!

[Mrs Moroboshi, with gentle voice] I have to admit: you're really so able, Kasumi-chan
[Kasumi, with a giggle] Oh, thank you Moroboshi-san: you have to know that our mother died a long time ago, so I have to care our house. Well, is so tiring (that's true) but.... ALSO FUNNY !!!
[Mrs Moroboshi, still gentle voice] Sham Poo, you too are so experienced !!!
[Sham Poo, rather excited] Well, this was my work unitl few days ago..... [now rather ashamed] MAMMY..... ehm..... CAN I CALL YOU MAMMY ?!?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] YOU <<HAVE>> TO CALL ME MAMMY !!!
[Sham Poo, now so excited] ... do you think that daddy will like this sauce ?!?
[Mrs Invader, tasting the sauce] Mmmmh.... SO GOOD: HE WILL LIKE IT !!! But don't pour it into the dishes of the others [and giggled]
[Kasumi, so gently] Mrs Invader, do you really think that we the earthinas could eat your same foods?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Sure: IT'S ENOUGH TO AVOID THE HOT SPICES !!! [and giggled again]

Into the lounge, Akane and Lamú were decorating the christmas tree

[Akane, so touched] There is a lots of animation into the kitchen.... [sigh]
[Lamú, so touched too] That's right [sigh]

[AKANE, NOW FURIOUS] SO WHY THEY'VE CHAINED US TO THIS IRON BALL ?  
[Lamú, FURIOUS TOO] SHE'S RIGHT !!!! DARLING, I WANNA TO BE SET FREE RIGHT NOW !!!

[Ataru, with cold voice] You will be set free only when the dinner will be ready !!!
[Ranma, with cold voice too] THE MANIAC IS RIGHT: WE WANNA SURVIVE THIS TIME !!!

[Akane and Lamú, TOP FURIOUS] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Ataru, now with gentle voice and a great smile] In any case is a piece of luck to have a person who is able to fly: in this way the decoration of the christmas tree will be perfect !!!
[Lamú, so touched] Oh, really ?
[Ranma, now with gentle voice and a great smile] ... and a female touch is perfect in this case !!!
[Akane, so touched too] Oh, really ?
[Ataru, with clear voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, <<DAMEND ALIEN>> !!
[Ranma, with clear voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, <<LARGE HIP>> !!
[Lamú, with funny voice] We're framed with them like two stupids !!!
[Akane, same voice] I think so...

[Akane and Lamú, TOP JOYFUL] BUT WE LOVE IT IN THIS WAY !!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !! [and huged them]

[Ataru, wondering] By the way: ARE YOU A MALE OR A FEMALE ?!?
[Ranma, so angry] I'M A MALE, MORON !!!

[Soun Tendo, with clear voice] So how do you feel to have TWO daughters ?!?
[L.father, laughting so much] I'm really unlucky: we've ever desired a male son and now.... NOW I GOT TWO FEMALES  !!!! [and laughted]
[Soun Tendo, with clear voice] What about me ?!? I HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS !!! [and laughted too]
[Genma Saotome, with clear voice] What about me ?!? I HAVE A SON WHO IS CONTEMPORARY ALSO A DAUGTHER !!!
[Mr Moroboshi, with clear voice] Oh, don't be afraid: SOMETIMES IS A PRIVILEGE TO HAVE A LOTS OF DAUGHTERS AND ANY SONS !!!

[Oyuky, with clear voice] Titty, where is Nabiki ?
[Mendo, with a giggle] Look at this SMS: 'I'm having a strong headhache, I cannot join with you. Have a merry X-mas' !! I THINK SHE'S HATING ME SO MUCH !!! [and giggled]
[Lamú, now talking to Oyuky] Any news about Benten ?
[Oyuky, now worried] None !!! She's still missing !!!
[Lamú, now with a large sigh] Oh, Benten: wherever you are, I wish you a merry Christmas !!!

[Ran, suddenly appeared, with sweet voice] TA-DAAAAAAAAAH !!! THE CAKES ARE ARRIVED !!! THOSE ONES COMES FROM ITALY AND EUROPE !!!
[Ukyo-chan, suddenly appeared, with sweet voice] ... AND THOSE FROM OUR TRADITIONS !!
[Everyone] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

[Sham Poo, with joyful voice and wonderful smile] OK, NOW YOU CAN SET THEM FlEE: THE DINNEl IS LEADY !!!
[Ranma, so curious] Sham Poo, what is in this can ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] MY BELOVED HUSBAND, IT'S OUL SECLET SAUCE: DO YOU WANNA TASTE IT ?
[ATARU, TOP WORRIED] HEY ! HEY !! HOLD !!! HOLD !!!
[RANMA, TOP PAINFUL] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS !!!
[Ataru, rather with despising voice] You moron....

[Lamú, now free, wondering] Darling, just one word.
[Ataru, surprised] Nan-da?
[Lamú, wondering] You were the only one who weren't actracted in any way by her: why?
[Ataru, with strange voice and an hand behind the head] Oh well...... the day of the cosplay she gave me really a great zap so...... so I've though 'OY MY GOD, MAYBE SHE'S THE FORGOTTEN SISTHER OF Lamú !!! IS  BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HER, ONE ZAPPER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH !!!'

[Lamú, totally yellow in face, so pissed, with drunk voice] My Godness....
[Sham Poo, so pissed, with drunk voice] He... he was Light since the beginning......

[Lamú, now free, with touched voice] I'm really glad to be your sisther !
[Sham Poo, rather ashamed] Oh my God.... your.... OUL paLents said to me that they wanna caLLy me on youL planet for sometimes !!!!
[Lamú, same voice] You'll like Uru !!
[Sham Poo, now with touched voice] I'll feel youL missing, <<SISSY>> !!

[Lamú, so surprised] <<SISSY>> ?!?

[Sham Poo, still with touched voice] Well, I was thinking that calling you 'little sistheL' was so awful so.... I've thought that.... 'Sissy' was also the name of a notoLious empeLess...
[Lamú, again with touched voice, closed eyes and a kawai smile] I like it so much.

[Sham Poo, same voice] MELLY CHLISTMAS, SISSY !!! [and huged her]
[Lamú, same voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, LITTLE ANGEL !!! [and huged her]

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHAM POO !!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS LAMU !!!

... AND BE GOOD SISTHERS !!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:20:52 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »
perfect endind!
really touching story :)
Follow your dreams...

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »
you damned writer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've cried a lot because this final !!!!!!

congrats

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 08:15:25 AM »
Thank you, thank you to everybody  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

Well, when I've red the topic Lum and Sham Poo are twins I've been <<charmed>> by this assumption and I've got a real delusion when I've red the conclusion ("no, they arn't").

That's why I've wrote a full trilogy: I needed to prepeare the right atmosphere for the final showdown !!!

This is the way in wich I've solved that rebus  saying "YES, THEY ARE" ;D

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 09:54:12 PM »
The first photo of the "new" family of Lamù: her father, her mother, her aunt, her cousin (Ten) AND HER SISTHER SHAM POO

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:38:30 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
Nice pic  :D

Well, it could be: both Lum and Shampoo were designed by the same hand, that's why they're so familiar.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »
Second pic: a curious scene between Lamù and her sisther Sham Poo.

I'm wondering what the hell could be happened   ;D ;D

Third pic: maybe the two sisthers are sharing confidences?!?

Fourth pic: HAPPYNESS !!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:38:44 PM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »
The two sisters meet each other (randomly) for the first time: this happen about 1 year before this history.

Immediatly they feel something of strange....

• Psychotic Fan
Re: THE COSPLAY (OH, MY LITTLE ANGEL !!)
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 11:23:17 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, here you are the first cover realized by the "Super Wonderful Sisters"

Thank RAIKUNI (a true artist!) for having designed Sham Poo wearing the same bikini of Lamù.

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
Re: THE COSPLAY (Oh, my little angel !!)
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 11:35:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D DAMN THATS GOOD!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »
that's hot! 8D
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »
Usual strife

AHEM....

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 03:51:10 AM »
Impressive as always

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 12:25:59 PM »
Hello boys, how long...

Trying to rise this awful 2020 (non only due to coronavirus: my father died last september) I decided to turn this tale into COMIC.

I think will be a long long work but, as Jhon Belushi said, "when the going gets though, the though get going".

STAY TUNED!!!

Nice to meet you again  :hehe

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2020, 07:39:45 PM »
Welcome back and my deepest condolences...
Lum-chan

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2023, 12:08:10 AM »
Episode 1, first draft

After 15 years I managed to find the right motivation to turn this story into a comic: this is one of the first drafts.

Offline KasugaKyosuke15

• Chibi
  • You're gonna carry that weight!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM »
The fact this comic is 15 years in the making... Consider me interested!