Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:39:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 107
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81

Author Topic: What do you think happens in UY after the manga and anime series ends?  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
To Ataru and Lum? I made a new topic because another topic I posted went off on a tangent, but I thought it was interesting so I created this.
She/her

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
They marry and have Mayuka, which is their daughter. Ataru probably gets frustrated by his job. Lum maybe it's a housewife until Mayuka gets older. I like to think that later she gets a job and earns her "independence". I think that after Mayuka is born, Ataru stops being a girlhunter but doesn't change his attitude towards Lum. I think Mendou, Shinobu and the rest of the gang don't change at all. Well... maybe Shinobu's phrase would change to "I HATE SOME MEN!" xD

My thoughts, of course. =D

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
Despite the ending of the manga, I just get the feeling that Ataru and Lum will marry and live together.

This could develop by Ataru will go and live in a house/apartment and Lum will move in the house/apartment next door, so despite that Ataru will want to live away from Lum, Lum will force herself into his life.
She/her

Offline cata

• Otaku
There's no way Lum would buy the apartment next door because she can't get away from her Darling. Ataru already wants her gone from his life but Lum always found a way to stay. I can't think of any way that Ataru, which in the end of the story was already in love with Lum, could kick Lum out of his house.

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
Perhaps Lum would park her UFO right outside his apartment?

I thought Lum moving in next door would be a good plot device because there could be an emotional bit where Ataru leaves Lum, but we then find out that Lum has moved in next to him.
She/her

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
This could develop by Ataru will go and live in a house/apartment and Lum will move in the house/apartment next door, so despite that Ataru will want to live away from Lum, Lum will force herself into his life.

That's what happened in the latest chapter of my story!!!!!!!

While you may think this would be considered a set back in their relationship, it actually has advantages:

no parents - Lum is less "restricted" to Ataru

I was gonna have Lum make a little peep hole in the wall connecting the 2 apartments XD

And of course, despite having her own apartment, Lum would mostly spend her time in his :P

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
That's what happened in the latest chapter of my story!!!!!!![/quote]

Is that what you think would happen or have you actually made a fan fiction with that happening?
She/her

Offline oni

• Fan
I Think  lum  will  just  think  of  a  way  to  blackmail   ataru  so  that  he  is  force  to  let  her  move  in  with  her.
In  the  same  way  she  did  in  the  begining.

Ps.  About  the  peep  hole  it  is  more  likely  that  either  megane  or  one  of  mendos  goongs  woold  make  one  to  keep  an  eye  on  them.

Pss.  if  lum  realy  wanted  to  know  wath  ataru  was  doing  acros  in  his  hone  apartment  she  would  use        
x-rays  clases  or  some  kind  of   alien camera.

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
Ps.  About  the  peep  hole  it  is  more  likely  that  either  megane  or  one  of  mendos  goongs  woold  make  one  to  keep  an  eye  on  them.

I was wondering if Megane or the storm troopers would have a hidden camera inside Lum's apartment because they wanted to see Lum changing and every time Lum changed they would somehow be foiled.
She/her

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
yes, I have made a fan fic using that scenario.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
Is your fan fic online? If so could I have a link to it please?
She/her

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
its at fanfiction.net my username is "uruseineo"

Offline amazome

• Registered
I believe they're stuck repeating the same year of school over and over with different events.  Never aging and never graduating. 

Offline cata

• Otaku
Amazome, that's kind of bad. >.<
Like... you can study every single day and you still won't pass. I think it's obvious that they age because in the OVA where Inaba appears, there are lots of futures.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
I think Amazome wanted the series to go on forever...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
Like we wouldn't... XD

OK, maybe not forever, but I'd like an actual ending. :'(
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline cata

• Otaku
Me too, but we're talking as what happens after episode 195, like when they become adults, get a job, right?