Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 210
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Author Topic: The first UY rpg storyline here  (Read 13277 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: The first UY rpg storyline here
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 02:39:45 PM »
By Parias on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 09:34:
(RP ON)

Onboard the Spartacus, Terra glared at the screen, which simply read "Transmission terminated."

"Those fools think they can simply order me around? HAH!" She stabbed a button on her console.

"This is Princess Terra to all hands. It appears that this miserable planet may be preparing for war upon us! They threaten 10 fusion warheads should we not surrender to Invader. Do they think we would do a 3-year campaign simply to surrender the second some oversized pompus in a suit threatened us? I want all squadrons deployed and on alert. Bring all weapon platforms online, and call in the rest of the fleet. We may need a bit of backup, but chances are those warheads shouldn't be a problem!"

A moment later, 200 armoured mecha deployed from the Spartacus, along with various troop transports and RPCs (remote plasma cannons). They took up a defensive formation around the mothership a distance away from it, preparing for everything. Meanwhile, massive warpholes opened as 4 more vessels, which were almost the same size as the Spartacus, emerged from subspace and deployed forces of their own. The final fleet equaled around 700 heavily armed mecha, 80 RPCs, and 200 troop transports.

Terra attempted to raise Zard. "Zard, come in damn you! What's happening?" Unable to raise a connection, she simply cursed. "Damn fools. Well if they want to be caught in the middle of the fight, it's their problem!'

Back in the flaming wreckage of the whitehouse, one of the mecha, blackened and crippled, tried to raise. One of the arms simply popped off. A cussing sound was heard from inside, then the entire mecha seperated at Zard's command. Grabbing a personal rifle and what was left of the charge packs, he looked around, and saw Shinobu laying on the ground, unconsious. He rushed to her side.

"Damn! This war is going to be the end of us all... Shinobu, speak to me!" He shook her, and got no response. He growled.

"That's it, I'm sick of fighting. I'm going to settlle down on this planet and maybe make sone sense of my life. But first...if I'm right, Terra will probably be deploying more forces. This is my chance. I'll stop her and end this war. Take care Shinobu." Leaving the body behind, he waded through the mass of curious onlookers, shoving aside the press, and walked onto the street. As a car approached, a very expensive hot rod, Zard held up his rifle. When the vehicle stopped inches from him, he hopped in, shoved the driver out, and drove back to Tomobiki.

Onboard the Body Smasher, one of the officers glanced up. "Sir, we've charged sufficiently for subspace and the auxillary systems are holding up, although the power grid seems to be having some trouble stablizing. Ready to engage on your mark."

"Very well. Take us home."

A large and very unstable portal opened in front of the ship, which barely managed to engulf it. After it vanished into thin air, the people below tried to put into words what happened, and the press went nuts.

Back on the Spartacus, Terra watched as the countdown timer slowly went down to zero. At 10 seconds, she opened a channel back to Earth.

"This is Princess Terra, leader of the Shaithan fleet. On behalf of my comrades, I hereby formally...." She paused for dramatic effect. "...ask you to take your threats and shove them up your ass! Terra out!" Chuckling, she signalled the rest of her massive fleet to prepare to intercept incoming warheads. "Have all anti-bomb teams ready, and the remote guided EMP warheads loaded and ready for firing immediately. We'll take down those warheads before they can even get within visual range of this vessel!"

Over the Oni Homeworld, a large vortex appeared and spat out a ship, then abruptly closed. Inside, one of the techs came over the comm line, with a panicked expression. "Sir! We've managed to make the jump, but the whole damn power grid is overloading! It's swiss cheese!" Behind him was a massive green board, which was slowly melting to the ground, while sparks flew everywhere and smoke slowly crept forward. "I've got to take the main systems offline, or we'll blow the whole ship to pieces!" One of the officers on the bridge responded. "Sir we have cleared the portal, but we haven't stopped our inertia yet! If we cut power, we'll plunge right down into the planet!"

"It's better than exploding isn't it? Where will we set down?"

"Well I've got good news and bad news on that front. The good news is, we'll land in the ocean, so no worry of breaking up. The bad news is, we've got so many punctures in the vessel that I'm amazed our air supply hasn't dried up, and with so many decks sealed off, the majority of the ship will be inacessable for a long time. We'd have to get used to living under the water untill the repair crews from the homeworld can bring us out."

"Fine. Signal them our coordinates then cut power!"

A few moments later the lights went out one by one. Red lights popped on as the emergency batteries kicked in, and most of the monitors went blank. On the main screen, the planet loomed closer. Lum, Ten, and Ataru, who had remained quiet for most of the trip, simply embraced each other in fear. "It's going to be quite a splashdown..." Invader muttered to himself.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 02:39:56 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 20:41:
Meanwhile the phaze torpedo was launched toward earth. It exploded in the atmospere and sent a strange shockwave out. The fighters systems all shut down when the shockwave touched them and they sort of floated about no longer being affected by gravity and getting pulled toward what looked like a rip in the sky. The phaze torpedo had punched a hole in space! Where it led to was anyones guess.

Ataru on board mr invaders ship said "Why does this always happen to me?" Ataru looked out the window and something that looked like a weird giant barnicle attach to the window. Ataru said "Hey Lum whats that thing on the window?" Ten floated over and said "You idiot dont you know anything about this planet?" Ten pulled something out of his dyper that looked sorta like a calculator. He pressed it against the window where the barnecle creature was and punched in a few keys.Ten got a funny look on his face and said "Umm translated to earth language it's called a mineral leech. They ingest metal, rock and other types of minerals in their larval form until they metamorph into their adult stage!" Lum said "Ten Chan your so smart!" Ataru looked out on the hull to see a whole lot of them attaching tot he ships hull. Ataru said "I think those things are eating the ship." Everyone looked out the window to see the tiger strips painted on the hull of the ship were gone and it was covered in grey creatures.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2004, 02:40:08 PM »
By Jocko on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 21:06:
(RP ON)

Hudson, Ryouko, and fem Shutaro glared at the blank viewscreen where Terra had just told Hudson where to shove it.

Hudson turned to a Kuroko, "Transmit signal Phi-Gamma-Charlie at my mark. Open a channel to Princess Terra."

"Princess Terra, I didn't waste my childhood toiling on a corrupt freak's farm during The Depression and then storm the shores of Normandy just to have some hot green-haired chick mess around with my planet and country. Channel out."

Hudson smiled to the Mendou children, "watch and learn," he nodded to the waiting Kuroko. The Kuroko inputed the command and transmitted it to the waiting Oni-cloaked US communications satellite. The signal was quickly bounced to several locations on Earth, space, and the Moon. A signal came back to Kuroko Central: "Cat."

Hudson gave the Kuroko the proper response, the signal to increase warheads from ten to three hundred: "Jay."

On the Moon several bases located inside craters utilizing Oni cloaking and transwarp technology, launched one hundred cloaked fusion warheads that made a short warp jump which brought them very near to the Spartacus...

On Earth the same Oni-Earth technology combination was used to launch and warp one hundred more cloaked fusion warheads from bases in the North and South Poles and opposite sides of the world to the space surrounding the Spartacus.

And with further thanks to the 1982 United States-Oni military exchange agreement negotiated by Ambassador Warren Hudson (without which none of this would be possible) several battle cruisers decloaked some distance away from the Spartacus and launch/warped ANOTHER one hundred claoked fusion warheads at Terra's fleet. When all were in place, completely surrounding the enemy fleet on all sides in space, they all at once decloaked.

Back in Tomobiki, Hudson grinned, "If only old man Cherry could see me now-"

Shutar glared, "Don't say that!!!"

Too late! Cherry poped out of nowhere with Sakura with him! Hudson smiled even more. "Great to have you two along for the ride! Sit back and watch," Warren turned to his favorite Kuroko, "Hail 'Princess Terra.'"

A beep was heard and Terra's stunned face filled the screen. "Welly-welly-well, Princess. Invader has gotten away and I'm ready to blow you to the afterlife. And as luck would have it I have a monk and a priestess here to give you last rites! Now...I really think you should consider offering me your unconditional surrender. You have thirty seconds to consider."

Hudson tapped the Kuroko on the shoulder and the transmission was cut.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2004, 02:40:19 PM »
By Jocko on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 21:13:
(RP ON)

The Mendou's and Ambassador Hudson watched as a rip in the fabric of spacetime opened near the Spartacus. Some of the more unfortunate fighters were being drawn into it. But most of Terra's fleet was left intact for the time being. The three hundred warheads were still in place and ready.

"I hope that distracts her some..." muttered Shutaro.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2004, 02:40:32 PM »
By Parias on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 00:11:
(RP ON)

One of the officers on the bridge of the Spartacus, a young man with a thick english accent, turned around. "Princess, it's confirmed, they've got too many warheads surrounding us, the bomb crews will never hold them off in time!"

Terra rubbed her head wildly, then punched the console in anger, her fangs showing. "Damn fools! They think they can stop me? Grrrrrrrr!" She stabbed the comm button. "Spartacus to all units! It appears that we've worn out our welcome! Prepare a retre-" A small thud was felt on the ship. "What the hell was that?"

"We've been hit by an SSIM, subspace inhibitor missile! We can't pull back!" Terra cussed loudly. "I'm not ready to surrender yet! Dammit!!" She stabbed the intercom again after noticing each of the other cruisers were also hit with an SSIM. "Do something dammit! Don't just sit there with your jaws on the floor, do something!!"

One of the cruisers began moving towards Earth, charging it's weapons, when it was suddenly bombarded by 60 warheads. It didn't even explode, it simply seemed to vanish into thin air amongst the impacts. Another one turned around, and took 3 warheads in the rear, disabling it. It then took 200 warheads right to the bridge, causing the rest of the ship to tumble out of control towards Earth, untill a few more warheads chased it down and destroyed it.

One of the other ships switched off it's weapons. "This is Captain Hayes of the "Under New Ownership. On behalf of this damn stupid rebellion, I surrender my crew to your cause. Terra stabbed the radio "Hayes, just what in HELL are you doing?"

"Saving the life of my crew. Can't you see it you blind fool? We're out numbered, out gunned, and there's no escape. You're finished this time Terra, and I have no intention of going down with you. I have a fine crew and I'm not going to give them a death sentence!"

"You traitor!" Terra stepped back from the console and leaned against the wall, thinking and growling to herself. After a moment, she withdrew a large blade from her back, and patted a 357 Desert Eagle mounted on her thigh that she had "borrowed" from someone awhile back.

"Alright. If I can't get em from up here, I'll have to get em where it hurts, up close!"

She brought up the comm window and opened a channel to Earth.

Down on Earth, Hudson glanced over at the screen and saw a horrible sight, a woman with messed up green hair, fangs showen, and snarling. She stood back a moment from the console and tried to regain her composure.

"On behalf of the Shaithan rebellion, I hereby formally surrender. I will be arriving by transport to your area within the hour. Terra out."

Terra leaned back against a nearby bulkhead, tears filling her eyes. "3 years, so many lives, only to end here.. what a pity. But at least I'll take some of them down..." She examined the sword in front of her, then hit a small button on it. With a flash, the sword vanished, but she could still feel it in her hands. She returned it to her back, and checked her boots. As would be expected she withdrew all sorts of material from there, a few various knives, a small personal laser cutter, and a love letter from her long-deceased boyfriend. "Carl, I'm going to get that bastard back for that execution. Invader will die, even if I take my own life in the process."

Returning the gear a small panel in her boots and covering up her holster where the Desert Eagle was located, she stabbed the comm unit "This is Princess Terra to all units. As of.." she checked the timer. "..fifteen hundred hours, Eastern Earth Time, I have hereby declared a surrender. However, we are not to go without a fight. All units, you will immediately go down to the planet and fake a surrender. Once their guard is down, let them have it with everything you have! The Shaithan rebellion will not die without a fight! Terra out!"

She muttered to herself and walked over to her personal transport unit. Getting inside, she undocked and began moving towards Earth, with 3 years of rage on her shoulders.

Back on Earth, Zard had finally arrived back in Tomobiki, with at least 20 police officers who had been chasing him non-stop from the U.S. border for grand theft auto and stealing. He brought the car to a screeching halt, jumped out, and pushed a small switch on his boots, sending him leaping upwards on top of a building, where he hid for a moment while the cops searched around. He looked over to the Mendo mansion, and above to the sky, where he saw a few various explosions, then the flare of hundreds of mecha descending to the Earth. "This is it... I guess she's started the war now. I'd better find a way up to the ship." Looking up towards the sky, he suddenly noticed a tiger-striped UFO, unattended, floating a ways above Ataru's house. "Hmm, it's not exactly elegant, but I suppose it'll have to do." Flipping the same button on his boots, the "Charged" light suddenly went red, and he sprung up at a rapid pace towards the UFO. Happily finding the main door unlocked, he entered, took control of the ship, and shot up into the sky.

Terra, who was just entering the atmosphere, suddenly noticed a small vessel shoot up past her, barely missing her ship. "Godamn hog, watch where you're going!"

Zard quickly docked to the vessel, and moved over to the docking port, rifle at the ready. He took a breath, and stabbed the green button. The gate opened. He rushed onto the bridge, only to find it empty.

"Where the hell did everyone go?" He wondered. He began wandering the ship, looking for any sign of life. "Maybe this might be related to the thousands of missiles surrounding this vessel.. could she have surrendered? Hmm, knowing her, she won't get off without a fight.. I'd better go back and warn the people to kill her quick before she can cause a lot of damage." Looking through the communications log on the bridge, he found the source of the transmissions. Uploading the coordinates to Lum's UFO, he then ran back on board, undocked, and began moving towards the planet.

Meanwhile, over the Oni homeworld, the Body Smasher was beginning to enter the atmosphere. As it did, some of the leech-like objects began to burn off.

Invader glanced over at the officer. "Well, where did they come from? I've never seen them around before."

"I think they might have always been around, but in a much smaller level. The odd emissions from our damaged power grid must have mutated them somehow, and they're now attempting to feed from us instead of the small debris and asteroids they used to go to. But it looks like they're burning up, they shouldn't be a problem."

"Good. Now I guess we just sit and wait..." Invader leaned back in his chair and sighed. On the main screen, the whiteness of the atmopshere suddenly broke into a splendor of clouds, and shortly after that, the ocean. "Impact in 10 seconds sir!"

Invader nodded over to the 3-some. "You people had better brace yourself, this is going to be a bit rough.." Lum and Ataru ran over to a couple of nearby chairs and strapped themselves in.

"Impact in 5.. 4... 3... 2... 1.... AUGH!" With a massive shudder, the vessel impacted into the ocean, sending most of the crew sprawling from their chairs. One of the officers recovered and glanced at his single remaining monitor. "Impact confirmed sir! We opened a few extra holes in the ship, but it shouldn't be a problem..."

Ataru suddenly became aware of the fact that water was streaming onto his head from above. He stood up, grabbed Ten who gasped in surprised, and shoved him rear first into the small breach, plugging the hole. Lum gave Ataru a death glare, while he just shrugged. "He's doing it for a good cause isn't he?"

Lum snarled at Ataru. "Darling!!!" Outside of the ship, as a few fish swam by the sinking vessel, lightning flashes were seen coming from the bridge.

Down in the medical section, which was pretty much cut off from the rest of the ship, Tyler finally awoke, glanced around, and inquired what happened. When one of the medical personel filled him in, he simply gasped and fainted again.

(RP OFF)

By the way, for a picture of Princess Terra, take a look at http://lum-chan.bbox.org/uypcg/uypcg-13.html but imagine it changed a bit, like a Desert Eagle instead of that wierd looking fish-gun, and a few various knives and assorted odds added around. And of course a bit of messed up hair, and the Shaithan insignia on the shoulder armour.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2004, 02:40:46 PM »
By Jocko on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 01:38:
(RP ON)

Hudson, formally asking permission for temporary command of the Mendou Defense Forces, began making preparations for Terra's arrival. Warren decided that the grounds of Tomobiki High School would be the best for the formal surrender to take place. Shutaro agreed, and put his extension knowledge to use on the best places to put troops on the campus.

Meanwhile, in all this confusion a group of five and a large bear was hanging out on the Tomobiki High School clock tower. Kintaro had joined Lum's Guards hanging out on the tower and promptly tried to rob them, however finding out that they had already blown their money on beefbowl. Then the Mendou forces started to move in and all five decided to go down and have a look.

Hudson and Mendou jumped out of a limo and began giving orders as troops and scared students ran around. Ryouko had wanted to join them, but Warren told her to stay put. Which surprised Shutaro for a second before the gravity of the present situation once again took its place in his mind.

Hudson meanwhile was mulling over the fact that Terra's sudden surrender was bothering him, a lot. He honestly had expected he would've had to destroy her and her fleet before that Captain Hayes shamed Terra into surrender. He didn't trust Terra, not one damn bit.

Warren sighed and took a swig of liquor from a flask he had in his pocket, he offered some to Mendou, who just waved it off. Which was probably the right thing to do, an old man giving booze to a seventeen year old wasn't likely to make him popular back home, nor was developing a fondness for a rather pensive, melancholic, and genuinely mysterious fifteen year old girl.

Hudson soon turned to face Onsen-Mark, The Principal, and Kotatsu-Neko aka Spiritual Force #318 in the International Listing of Supernatural Phenomenons.

Shutaro and Hudson, taking turns each, explained the situation to the Tomobiki High staff, they complied and immediately ordered all students off campus. Lum's Guards and Kintaro stayed behind and approched Mendou and Hudson as the mechas began to land.

Megane spoke first, "Mendou! Where the hell is Lum-san?!?"

Shutaro looked the group of four over as he noticed Kintaro on his bear sneaking up behind Hudson, Kintaro drew his axe out and...

"This is life! Give me your money!"

Hudson spun around, "Kintaro, I presume?" He looked over at the Stormtroopers. "Shutaro, I know these friends of yours can use weapons and fight, have your officers arm them," to Kintaro, "how would you and your bear like a job son?"

"Well..."

"You'll make more money than armed robbery."

"Sure!"

Mendou turned to Warren, "Hudson-san, what do you anticipate?"

"I think Terra's gonna make a suicide run."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:01 PM »
By Parias on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 02:36:
(RP ON)

At the transport moved through the clouds, Terra checked over her Desert Eagle. Removing a clip from the left side of her bikini top, under her armpit, she loaded the weapon and replaced it to the holster. As the schoolground came into view, she saw the massive force surrounding the area, preparing for her arrival. "I'm flattered.." she thought to herself. "Such a massive force for just little old me... I wonder how they are going to deal with the various other troops that will be settling down soon all over the city? This will be a most interesting battle..."

Suddenly a small corvette took up station next to the transport. The radio chirped. "This is Captain Hayes, here to give you a personal escort, 'Highness.'"

"Hayes, get your filthy arse out of this!"

"Hah, and miss the chance of seeing our 'great leader' surrender? Not in this lifetime!"

Terra scowled and slammed the console, swearing to bring his head home on a stick when this was over. As she came up on the field, she landed the craft, and took a deep breath.

"Well girl, this is gonna be one hell of a fight..." She drank up the last of her drink, replaced the mug, and walked over to the airlock. She could already see various troops outside surrounding the vessel and taking up positions.

"Here goes."

She palmed the button to open up the airlock. Lum's guards gasped.

"It's Lum! Lower your weapons, hold your fire!"

Terra gaped a moment, then suddenly remembered her appearance. Doing her best "wounded kitten" impression, she pretended to collapse in the doorway.

"Oh thank god I could escape, that evil witch Terra got ahold of me, oh she's so strong..."

Mendo glanced over and yelled at the stormtroopers, who were already picking her up and carrying her across the field. "No you idiots! It's a trick! They look exactly alike!" Terra glared over at Mendo. "How could he be so mean, what did I do?" Mendo signalled to his troops. "I saw Lum go into Invader's vessel before they warped away. They're probably back at the homeworld now. This is Terra, and I'm willing to bet my life on it. Open fire!!"

As the various troops around her aimed their weapons, Terra cussed loudly, withdrew one of her knives, and put it around Megane's neck. Then she slowly withdrew to the shuttle entrance. "Make one move and this kid gets it!" She dug the knife into his neck, and a trickle of blood came out, just to prove her point.

When she reached the transport, she kicked Megane away, sealed off the door, and hit another button which deployed a mole that drilling into the ground. After a few seconds, she dove in as well, sealing off the hatch behind her and following the mole as it dug towards the city, underground.

Outside, the second that Megane was clear, Mendo signalled to his troops. "FIRE!!!" The transport quickly filled full of holes, then exploded, leaving a pile of debris. Hudson walked over.

"Hmm, there's no remains. I think she might still be alive..."

Suddenly, a wave of 30 mecha came down from the sky, guns blazing. Mendo's forces fired back, and chaos ensued. One of the mecha had it's legs blown off. Stumbling to the ground, it unleashed a swarm of missiles, taking out the main school complex and a lot of marines.

Underground, Terra laughed as she heard explosions going off overhead. "How convenient, it looks like one of the squadrons picked this area as their attack point.."

Onboard the Under New Ownership, Hayes watched a small blip on the screen.

"Now now my dear, that's one of your oldest tricks in the book. Don't think you'll evade me that easy... Sergei, track her location and follow it, I want to be there when she comes up."

"Aye aye skipper." The ship moved across the sky, following Terra, while chaos ensued below.

Zard, who had watched the proceedings from a distance away in Lum's UFO, laughed. "Well it looks like I won't have to do anything, those silly Earth fools saved me the trouble!" Zard brought the UFO in for a landing a distance from the school grounds.

Amidst the fighting, the storm troopers noticed Lum's UFO landing some distance away, and high-tailed it towards the place it landed.

Zard opened the hatch, only to find himself surrounded by a few very surprised teenagers. He looked around. "Yes, can I help you?"

One of them screamed out, "Where's Lum dammit??" before they all mobbed him, leaving Zard dazed, confused, and bleeding.

The battle continued to rage over the schoolgrounds, and soon, all over the city. Night fell.

Terra finally emerged from the ground, only to find a gun shoved in her face, and a grinning Captain Hayes behind it. "Well well, look who decided to poke her miserable head up?"

"Shove it Hayes."

"I'm afraid I can't do that miss, I've got an obligation to carry out. Now if you'll come with me..."

"Hah!"

Terra suddenly jumped up, then dove back down again, delivering a swift blow to Captain Hayes' face. As he got up, Terra kicked him again, rendering him unconsious.

"Well, that takes care of.." Terra felt another gun shoved at the back of her head.

"Come on Terra, don't make this harder than it has to be, I would not enjoy sending a bullet through your pretty green head."

Terra began to raise her hands, then suddenly touched Sergei's shoulder. Her horns glowed slightly as she sent an ice rift into him, freezing him solid for a few minutes.

"Looser. I'd better find some place to settle down and work things out. Ah, that looks like it'll do.." She glanced over at the open window of Ataru's house. Walking in the front door, she held up her Desert Eagle and ushered the disgruntled parents outside. Locking the door, she went over to a table and pulled out some various schematics that were tucked away in a few pouches, and began to study, while war waged on all around the building and panicked civillians ran for their lives.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:12 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 02:42:
Kintaro said " If theres any robots you need to be hunted down I'll do it!" Hudson noticed that behind Kintaro was a sack a busted up robot head poked out of it and said "Just bite me! This guys nuts get me outta this bag!" Kintaro shoved the head back in the sack. Hudson said "Hmmm that looked sorta like Crow T robot. Oh well I'll overlook it this time. Yes Kintaro there will be robots there. Although technicaly their complex battle armor with tiny men inside but close enough I guess." Kintaro was holding a copy of Robot hunter Cashan in his left hand. Hudson said "Kids these days..."

Mendo said "I have an idea on how we can beat them. You may be aware of the SRV Tako 700 the most powerful weapon in posetion of the Mendo household."

Hudson said "Ahh yes the giant robot that got blown up by Lums memory erasing creature awhile back."
Mendo: Well my scientists have improved it. This version will take out the invaders or my name isnt Shutaro Mendou!

Hudson:All right if it fails I'll be calling you Shirly Mendou from now on seeing as how you change into a girl sometimes.

Lums stormtroopers and Kintaro were busy prepareing for the coming fight. Megane was prepareing to recite aa stirring speech about how they would fight for Lum but he lost his papers it was written on and tried to make upa speech from scratch.

The fleet of mechs got ever closer to Tomobiki. Will our heroes be ready? Stay tuned to find out!

RP off
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:23 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 02:44:
Aww darn you posted first! Oh well ignore my previous mpost
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:35 PM »
By Parias on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 03:00:
Actually lets just say that your post will come before mine, it comes together pretty good >)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:44 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 03:12:
Ok well that sounds good to me.

RP on:

Dr Ginkobot the inventor of the phaze torpedo quikly got together several key parts of his inventions. He knew that if he stayed there the earthlings would eventualy overpower Terras forces and he'd be caught. Dr Ginkobot put on a personal cloaking device and snuck off.

Shutaro ran outside and pulled out his special microphone he used to call the SRV Tako 700. He shouted "Come on out Tako SRV 700!" Tomobiki parted and a giant robot came out of a secret compartment.
Kintaro looked over and said "Wow! If a bag that bot I'll be set for life!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2004, 02:41:58 PM »
By Parias on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 04:11:
(RP ON)

Terra was quietly studying in her new temporary home, when suddenly the ground shook. Standing up, she then noticed the entire town seperating, as a massive mecha emerged. Screaming, she jumped out of the house before it was crushed, cursing herself for not taking the time to learn how to fly. She watched as the mecha looked around for a moment, as if though seeking out a target. She ducked behind a pile of debris and simply watched.

Meanwhile, on the Oni homeworld, the Body Smasher had just finished being hauled back to land by a squad of divers, and repairs were under way. Ataru, Lum, Ten, and Invader watched the proceedings.

"...and accounting for the loss of the main reactor core and the power grid, it'll take at least 1 month before we can move it out to space again.. then a few more before you can even think of leaving the repair yard.."

Ataru sneered at Lum. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't gotten into trouble, then could have avoided this whole problem! Argh!" Lum spun around and retorted. "If you haven't been hanging out with that ugly Shinobu, none of this would have even happened in the first place! You're the one who got lost!"

"Yea, well.." The 2 bickered on with each other, while Invader simply sighed and went over to help out with the repairs. Ten hovered overhead, watching in glee.

Zard was regaining his balance after having the whole town fall on top of him, and as he wandered the streets, he suddenly saw a familiar green-haired woman.

"Ah, this is my chance to end it once and for all. Lets see if my aim is still good..." Pulling out a knife from his belt-pouch, he took careful aim, and threw it right at her head.

Terra moved her head slightly to the right in an attempt to get a better view of the action, only to have a knife whizz past her face and almost take off her ear. She spun around, only to see Zard. "Zard?! What, did all of my crew members plan a defection at the same time? What is this? Grrr, well I'll at least have the pleasure of seeing you die!" She whipped out her Desert Eagle and aimed it right at Zard's head.

An explosion sounded behind Zard, and he ducked as a Shaithan mecha came sailing over a crumbled building and landed right next to Terra, then exploded, sending her sprawling. Zard took off the other way, cussing. Mendou walked over from the place the mecha came from to the wreckage with his sword out, muttering. He then noticed an unconsious Terra lying a short distance away. He signalled to his troops. "Aha! We found her people! Take her!"

A group of soldiers rushed over and carried Terra off to a van, which then drove off to the Mendou mansion. Mendou looked up at the giant mecha. "Lets see them take that thing down."

Doctor Ginkobot watched Terra being taken away through one of his monitors. He had set up a portable bunker, which was well hidden from sight, and could survive a nuclear blast.

"Hmm, lets see here.." Putting together a few pieces and hitting some buttons on his console, and watched as a special container popped out. "I'm well aware of Mendou's 'illness' and I'm sure he'd do anything to cure it... mayhap a bit of bargaining is required to free Terra? Let us see." He grabbed the vial and walked out towards Mendou's mansion.

The night drove on, with battles still raging all over the city. Mendou's forces fought on, but it seemed like the Shaithan forces never stopped coming.

Over in the U.S., a news broadcast could be heard. "...the president seems to be ok, and we have not yet tracked the source of the mysterious attack. We also have word on a massive attack that is going on in the Japan town of Tomobiki. We are working to bring you more news around the clock, and we ask that everyone please not panick and simply hope it does not drift over here.."

All the around the U.S., missile defenses were being prepared and air forces were launched. The entire state held it's breath in preperation of a possible World War 3.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2004, 02:42:17 PM »
By Jocko on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 06:24:
Back at Tomobiki High School...

7:14PM

Warren Hudson cursed as he was pushed to the ground by a mecha blast, he kneeled, pointed his bazooka at the mecha, aimed, and fired. He then rolled along the ground and behind a piece of the building. How..where had he gone wrong? Mendou had gone back to the mansion along with Cherry and Sakura to regroup and plan the attack further, leaving Hudson and two units of Mendou soldiers to "do their best," as Hudson himself had put it fifteen minutes earlier. Now as he watched as the school was being blasted away around him Warren felt a tap at his shoulder, he turned to see a Kuroko, holding out an elegant letter.

"Ryouko-sama wishes for you and the troops to withdraw."

"Yeah I think that's a good idea, Kuroko. I've already lost track of the Gang of Four and the violent toddler and his bear!"

As several Kuroko mole units took them away from the ruins of Tomobiki High Warren rubbed his temples, he needed help. And, as luck would have it, he knew just the woman to give it to him.

"Kuroko."

"Yes, Hudson-san?"

"I need to get in touch with Princess Oyuki of Neptune ASAP."
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2004, 02:42:32 PM »
By Parias on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 07:06:
(RP ON)

Terra regained conciousnous and found herself in a dark room, with her hands bound behind her to a chair and a needle sitcking out of one of her arms. A shadowy figure walked over.

"Well well, finally woke up have we? Now then, tell me the location of your rebel headquarters. It will bypass a lot of suffering if you tell us now.. although I do rather enjoy it when they draw it out, it's good practice.."

Terra felt a small amount of blood streaming from her mouth. She thought of the irony of it, that the positions were reversed only days before. "Just what the hell happened anyways?" She wondered to herself. "One second I was aiming to blow that idiot Zard's head off, and the next I'm seeing blackness."

"Well, come on now!"

Terra simply looked up and spat blood in his face, which streamed down his white lab coat.

"Oh dear, I hate it when they do that, I just had this dry cleaned.... very well my dear." The figure walked over, grabbed a small vial, and walked back. He then let a little bit slip onto the floor in front of Terra, which resulted in it slowly burning away. "Oh don't worry, it hurts a lot more than it looks." The figure moved closer to Terra, who growled.

"That's right bud, just a bit closer..." When the man hovered over her, she shot out her leg and kicked the man, swiping him off his feet. She then placed her boot heel on his face and sent out an ice rift, freezing him. With a bit of effort and some additional frost rifts, the cuffs binding her to the chair came free, and she walked over to the door. But after spending a few minutes kicking and blasting it, she found she couldn't open it. She kneeled down next to the unconsious scientist and searched for some kind of key that would get her out of there.

Outside the mansion, Dr. Ginkobot was chatting with Mendou. "So you're sure this will cure it, no doubt?" "Yes yes, but you will not get it untill I see Terra, safe and up here."

Mendou growled and signalled for his troops.

Deep in the mansion, Terra finally managed to open the door, only to find a bunch of surprised soldiers on the other side. They quickly recovered and crawled all over her, then dragged her out of the area up to the surface.

Mendou watched as the door open and Terra was dragged out, growling and complaining, then turned back to the doctor. "Well, there she is. Now, the serum!"

"Yes yes. Here it is." He handed the small vial to Mendou, who quickly drank it down. At his request, one of the soldiers dumped a bucket of cold water on him, and he danced in glee as he found that he was indeed cured.

"Now, the girl."

"What? Oh sorry, I forgot to mention I'm under obligation to bring her to Invader where she will be executed. But thanks for the cure."

"Ah, I figured you might pull something like this, which was why I installed a small virus into the serum.. in 24 hours, your intestines will rot and explode, followed by your legs shrinking and arms falling off. It is a rather unpleasant experience. I do happen to have the cure sitting at my secret bunker, but I will not bother to send it to you untill Terra is safely released."

"Damn! Fine, she's yours, take her!"

One of the officers shoved Terra towards the gate. She looked at Dr. Ginkobot affectionately. "Old friend.."

"Say no more my dear, lets leave. You have your weapons?"

"Yea, I mugged them off of one of the soldiers when he wasn't looking..."

"Good. Lets leave. Oh and Mendou, I thank you for your kindly return of Terra, and I am pleased to hear that you can take a joke. Farewell."

Mendou looked over in surprise at the retreating forms, as they vanished into the fog. "J-J-J-joke?! WHAAAT? Everyone! We've been tricked! Hunt them down and bring them back to me!"

For hours the soldiers searched the ruined city, but could turn up no trace of the pair.

Deep underground in Ginkobot's bunker, the 2 watched them search around, and laughed together.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2004, 02:42:46 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 08:06:
Woa people where'd you all go? I'm not gonna continue till I see a post from someone else... >)
Lum-chan