Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:48:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 144494 times)

Offline janus

• Psychotic Fan
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
Offtopic:  there seems to be many of masterminds around here ;D

▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
*Ran begins to get pissed after noticing Benten isnt arriving*

Ran:Why i ought to fill her lungs with hot sauce,how she dares to ditch me here?!?  >:(

*In her wrath she breaks some of the wine bottles,Oniko,who is Janus and da co-owner of the restaurant,decides to act*

Oniko:Yo,take it easy,girl,there is no need to get angry count to 10 and relax

Ran:SHUT UP,I CAN BE ALL DAY ANGRY IF I WANT!!

*Oniko had enough of this and slaps Ran*

Oniko:Many people come here to relax and you begin to act as some crazy b****,this is my last warning,liitle girl,next time i wont be so gentle

*Ran remains silent,Oniko returns to her/his table*

Oniko:(to waiter) Hey,man,i am starving,bring me the ice cream i ordered

Waiter:Coming up,chief

Oniko:(thinking) As a man i was so shy to order this but now i can do it,now i know some of the advantages of this,well time 2 eat  :9

*Ran-chan sees this,somehow her heart beats so fast after dat girl scolded her and began to eat like...Rei,somehow it reminded ran of her beloved Rei,but alas Oniko is a girl,it cannot be,so Ran departs full of shame,Oniko doesnt seem 2 care*

Oniko:(finishing) That was delicious,well back to work

*Oniko returns to give ski classes*

Student:Yo,sensei,i think i found Big Foot's baby (points towards a small man)

Oniko:That isnt boigfoot's baby,that is human...i think

*The small man turns to them,it is Cherry,he suddenly falls unconcious*

Oniko:(holding cherry and giving him some little smacks) Wake up,liitle fella

Cherry:Owwie,who are you?

Oniko:My name is Oniko Adachi (Note: Janus decided to change surnames to evade kuno)

Oniko:Something wrong?

Cherry:Not at all,you reminded me of 2 peope i know

*3 hours after the ski class,cherry spots oniko outside the Inn*

Cherry:Can i have some words with you?

Oniko:Ok,tell me

Cherry:I sense you arent what you look,many magic and mystery i feel inside you,just like my niece Sakura and Lum

Oniko:(thinking) uh oh,what if he realizes i am really Janus? (normal) What makes you think that,mister? hehehehe,probably it is just the cold,which reminds me,what are you doing here all alone?

Cherry:I heard there was some gold hidden here guarded by magic,so i came to find it

Oniko:Ohh,i never heard this place had such treasure,maybe you mean the gold the leprechauns hide in Ireland,monk

Cherry:No way,you mean i came all da way here just to know i was wrong all da time?

Oniko:I am afraid so  ::)

*Suddenly they hear giant steps coming toward them*

Oniko:What could that be?

*An ice monster arrives screaming*

Ice Monster:SAKURAMBO !!!!

*It throws Oniko aside and grabs Cherry,then runs away to the dangerous areas of the mountains*

Oniko:Oww,and here i thought nothing unusual will happen,i better go investigate this

*Meanwhile with Cherry and da Monster,they arrive into what seems to be an ice castle inside the upper mountains*

Cherry:What do ya want with me?

Ice Monster:Dont play games with me,sakurambo,dont ya think that just cuz you are old now you wont have to keep yer promise to her

Cherry:Her?

Ice Monster:Aye,mortal,dont you remember what you did in 1958?

Cherry:(remembering) Uh-oh,now i recall what you mean 

*Oniko has finally arrived where the footprints of the monster end,but alas there is no way to enter*

Oniko:Darn,as Janus i could smash this ice wall but i have no powers in this mode and there is no hot water around here  :'(

*Oniko decides to take a nap as she feels sleepy,she begins to dream,suddenly the Angry Videogame Nerd arrives in Onko/Janus dream*

AVGN:So what,Janus? Chickening out when things get tough?

Oniko/Janus:Shut up (tries to hit him)

AVGN:It is true that yer power has decreased a lot but you can still tap on it as Oniko, you may have lost strenght but you have gained something else,think on it,adios

*Oniko awakens*

Oniko:Weird dream,but what if that is true? there is only one way to prove it...

BAKUSAI TENKETSU !!!

*Strikes the ice wall,making it crumble a little*

Oniko:Agggghhhh,i almost broke my hand

*Although the strike wasnt strong enough,suddenly the small fissure it left begins to glow as if fire were slowly destroying it,somehow Oniko has found a way to melt solid with her/his fists*

Oniko:Ok,that was amazing,i shall try the Hiryu Shotenha this time  8)

*While Oniko is breaking the ice walls,cherry is tied by the Ice Monster*

Cherry:Look,man,it was just one of my old days of young adventures

Ice Monster:Doesnt matter,mortal,a promise is a promise

Cherry:But think what will this mean to all my fan-girls

Ice Monster:Worry not,you will gain more than losing,sakurambo

*The mosnter strikes the floor,revealing a small hot spring*

Ice Monster:Bathe on it,mortal,it shall make you regain yer young looks,meanwhile i shall go and awaken her,do not try to escape as i put a spell on you that will turn ya into an ice cube if ya try 2 escape

Cherry:....ok....(as soon as he touches the hot spring,he feels somehow rejuvenated)

*Oniko breaks the final ice barrier that was in fact a ceiling,she falls on the hot spring that cherry was using,due that of its mystical properties and the oni girl curse,it only makes oniko back into Janus*

Cherry:Hey,that water turned you into a man,Adachi

Janus:Long tale,cherry,i hope that now that you are young you can run like hell,we are getting out of here

Cherry:I would love it but the monster put an ice spell on me,i have an antidote in my backpack but he took it

Janus:Well,i shall go for it but you owe me an explanation

Cherry:Ok,lemme tell you,back in 1959 i came here to train my magical powers then i accidentally found a beautiful ice spirit,we became friends and i accidentally proposed to her in marriage

Janus:I see

Cherry:That ice monster is her father,i was so scared of him and of compromise that i escaped them,i suppose they were waiting the day i would return

Janus:(thinking) Just like Ataru Moroboshi  ;D (normal) Ok,wait here while i get yer backpack

*Janus sneaks into where the Ice Monster has the ice spirit that is gonna be Cherry's wife,Janus lights a small TNT and throws it,da monster accidentally drops cherry backpack,Janus grabs it and runs like hell*

Ice Monster:Come back here,insolent fool :(

*Finally using his real power,Janus manages to hold back the monster with small energy blasts,but the monster is still hard to beat as he punches Janus with his ice fists and launches several ice spears towards Janus,who manages to evade some of them*

Janus:To be honest with you,i would leave cherry to marry yer daughter but since u tried to impale me,this is personal

HIRYU SHOTEN HA!!!

*It knocks out the monster and a part of the ceiling,making it fall over it*

Janus:If i hadnt jumpedin time,i will be sharing the same tomb as him,better get back to Cherry (Janus notices the sleeping Ice Spirit) what to do with her?

*Janus uses of Cherry magic devices to shrink her,he puts her and the defeated monster in a small music box then he adds one final incantation*

Janus:Each time Cherry misbehaves,the Monster and his daughter will appear before him,i cannot leave him without punishment  })

*Not wanting to make Cherry ask why he turned from girl to man,Janus grabs some cold water nearby,drops it into himself to become Oniko then goes to meet him to escape;once they are outside and sealed the mountain*

Oniko:Btw,they wanted to give you this gift before i pulverized them,a music box

Cherry:Looks nice,even after this madness i shall keep it

Oniko:You dunno how much that will make them happy,wherever they are  :D)

*After this,everything all returns to normal,well Janus is still Oniko but he manages to get by with work*

*Time is getting closer to a more huge event that will affect da lives of the warriors*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:13:50 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »
But far from them, the usual Duo + 1 is training hard... So hard, that we can see someone crying in the background!

Kaede: Well Sally, I believe you understand now, the Strafegator Spanking Attack.

Sand: Yeps, it rocken your buttcocks so hard, that no one (except us) will be able to hurt your rear side. xD

Sally: big masters, thank you so much for this lesson.

Kaede: anytime. you can go now, and make sure to do your homework. ;)

Sally: Yes, spank 120 persons in less than 5 minutes.

Kaede: Yup. a proper master can do it in 1 minute only, but for you, will be fair enough, e guess...

Sally: Well, see ya soon, masters!

Sally leaves, walking with open legs

Sand: Hey, did you saw this invitation from Alumxander?

Kaede: Hummm, lemme see it...

she reads it

Kaede: A costumes party?

Sand: and lots of food :P

Kaede: Music... We can dance together, very close!

Sand: And spank who get in front of us!

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kaede: Hon, I believe i have the proper costume for that...

After a while, she appears, oh my God, what a wonderful sexy your girl!

Kaede: How do I look?

Sand: The kind of woman I wouldn't mind to have a 'accident'

Kaede: This kind of accident? :D (handles now one wip in her hand)

Sand: You read my mind! Lets the torture in teh party begun!

Kaede: and teach that guy a lesson!

Both: mwahahaha, HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the laughs get louder and louder...
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »
QUICK BATTLE RECAP

This small summary is for the ones that claim they are lost in this topic,it also includes what it has been happening to them lately to encourage some replies

-After losing his cat body,Darkdevil managed to gain one more human body,he still resides with his girlfriend Caroline,little he knows that he is gonna receive an unexpected visit from one of the Nameless One's hunters,the name is Watashi

-Having witnessed that the uy warriors quest to reclaim Cata's memory from D'Arby was a success,Cosmic King has decided to take some small vacations at Neptune,although he seems relaxed there he knows something wont be ok and a big threat is upon the earth

-Kroptik was teleported to Kurama ship,there Necron99 (kurama's husband in DM2) managed to distract her long enough to allow the tecasian escape.Kroptik is still training  at his house,some days ago he received news that there was a coup d'etat in his planet and they plan to conquer earth,will a prince battle his own armada?

-After paying the bills for what he destroyed,Falling Star has continued his space explorings and to avoid troubles but alas,the vast space is boring him a bit so he decides to resume his role as teacher at Tomobiki High not before visiting his friend Benten,who apparently has gone missing

-Sandstorm and Kaede are planning a special diversion for the party,spank you very much

-Janus is still cursed to be Oniko but manages to get a lot of money working at the mountains,lately he has found an unusual ally in Cherry,that has become around 40 years more young.Will Janus the freak maker return to his old days?

-Jataru has retired to continue his multiple businesses after the D'Arby battle,he has been lately watching strange visions on his dreams,one regarding what he has decided to call "The Child of Two Worlds",will it be soon that his magic discovers this?

-After having his neck broken by alumxander and then healed by Kroptik,Shutaro has managed to see that the battle is getting so hard for him,will the man that has everything be denied of victory?,he muses himself with that idea.His answer to this is NO,he wont give up,he will have a chance soon

-Cata still is conquering what challenges her as she proceeds her training at South America,not even the mythical chupacabras has managed to break her spirit as she now burns with the purpose of making mills23 pay for what he is doing slowly to the world and alumxander for been a creep that insists she must be more "femenine"

Well,this wraps it up a bit,so you have something to start with  8)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:43:12 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2007, 08:11:08 PM »
(Our brave hero has decided to deliver several vainilla cakes to Janus,Cata and Jataru)

Zombie:Why ssssend them cakesss,bosss?

Alumxander:I put a special drug on the ingredients,that will be their last supper,i put some cameras where they live to check they eat them

(It takes few time for the 3 fighters to consume the special cakes)

Alumxander:I will tell you what certain cake does,zombie:

Cata Cake was made with a fear induncing drug i prepared so she would be more docile and accept to wear a dress

Jataru Cake will make him believe that everyone is a fiction girl named Mayuka,driving him crazy

Janus Cake contains potent magic elixir,he will turn into Oniko and lose any memories that he is a man and the hot water method to become a man again

Zombie:Excellent plan
Too much greatness is my blessing and curse

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2007, 08:46:06 PM »
While Jataru is meditating very peacefully in his garden arrives to his house a special delivery to his house.

Jataru: Who send me this package - he thinks.

Jataru: Ah it doesn't matter let's see what's in it.

As he opens the package he sees a very peteculiar cake.

Jataru: Whaaa, chocolate cake with vanilla one of my favorites.

From is magical mirror alumxander sees Jataru

Alumxander: When he eat that cake will be easy to defeat him

zombie: Excellent plan master.

Jataru: Hmmm, I think it needs something I know more magical sugar to give a really good taste.

Alumxander: Naniiiii?!

Jataru: Now, Itadakimasu!! Hmm, it's perfect.

Alumxander: Dammmm.

zombie: what's wrong master?

Alumxander: The drug only have effect if he eated like it was but he put another ingredient so the effect of the drug dissapeard.

Alumxander: Dammm you JATARUUU!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:29:28 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2007, 11:19:54 PM »
Offtopic: I see that yer love for sweet things has saved you,Jataru-san

Offline janus

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2007, 01:26:03 AM »
*Meanwhile, back at where Oniko was teaching, he/she was heading for the cabin to take a rest after a hard day's work

Oniko(exhausted) HUF! it's been a terribly long day, Let's hope I make it to the bed :Z

*as she opens the cabin door the first thing she sees is............CHERRY?? Oniko almost falls in the cabin entrance but barely grabbed the doorknob using it to stand up while in the siting at the edge of the bed eating off something he found at the fridge

Cherry: Hello there(munch) young child(munch) why(munch)the long face?(munch)

Oniko/J: WHY are you Here and Why are you eating my dinner!!??

*as Cherry finishes Oniko's meal he begins to explain

Cherry: is that the way to treat someone who is about to save your life, Today I saw that something ominous was happening to you, so I came right away to wait for you outside your cabin. But seeing that you were taking longer than I expected and I was Cold and hungry, I took the liberty to enter your house and eat what ever I could find to survive.

Oniko/J: Gee thanks }:| Now GET OUT!! >:(

*as Oniko grabs Cherry by the back of his shirt and throws him out in the snow

Cherry: But you are in grave danger, please hea....(as oniko slams the door on Cherry)

Oniko/J: (shouts at the door) You are the Greater threat! (turns around and sits at the door) finally I can get some rest.

*Oniko takes a hot bath, converts back to Janus and goes to sleep :z)

*the next day, oniko is ready to teach her perverted students

Oniko:(sights) Another day another burden

*when Oniko is heading out the door, someone knocks. as oniko opens the door she sees there is a box  just ouside and brings it inside

Oniko: hmm :-\ how odd, it says its an apology gift from Alumxander; a cake, sweet I was hungry since yesterday, I'm  eating it :9~ 

*as oniko is about to eat Cherry crashes the scene

Cherry: noo! don't eat that it's evil!

Oniko: I aint giving you a piece, so scram!

*oniko begins to eat the cake as quickly so cherry doesn't get a bite

Oniko: there, none for you! :9

Cherry: I was gonna tell you that, the cake was poisoned and I was going to bury it.

Oniko: as I was gonna believe that story :> well get out cause I'm leaving off to work

*as all this happens Alumxander was observing the situation

Alumxander: what?? it didn't affect her?? why!?

Zombie: may bee massterr becausse She'ss an oniiii, and Oniss have a differeent metabolissm

Alumxander: ARRG? My plans are failing! maybe the third won't fail this time.

zombie: Yess Massterr!

▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2007, 05:00:23 PM »
Offtopic: The Valkyrie has returned,lumaholics  >:)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #309 on: August 15, 2007, 05:18:44 PM »
Off topic: Oh yeah! I'm back and nobody can stop me! 8)

*A flying package appears at Cata's garden.*

Cata: What the... (She hit the package with an arrow and the cake is destroyed.

*She opens the package...*

Cata: Damn! I can't believe it! How could I destroy this delicious cake! Well, I can still eat it... Itadakimasu!!

*But before Cata could put a piece of that cake in her mouth, her dog, named Trane came running as hell towards the cake and smashed it.*

Cata (exploding of anger): eheheh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't stand it! I can't calm down when I can't eat! TRANE IF YOU WEREN'T AN ANIMAL, I SWEAR THAT YOU WOULD BE DEAD MEAT! Now... let's order a pizza.

*The cake was eaten by some crows...*

A little while later at Alumxander Mansion that was full of crows with dresses...

Alumxander: GO AWAY STUPID BIRDS! ALL THIS BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID DOG! ONE DAY CATA WILL BE MINE! ahahah Wahahaha WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2007, 12:33:54 AM »
Alumxander: hum... maybe i shall try that sneaky sand boy friend... what it's her name?

Zombie: kaeeeeeeeeeeede, masssssssssssterrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr

Alumxander: Ok, send one gift package to her, poisoned, to check if i can grab that girl...

Zombie: masssssssssssssssteeeeee errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, she isssssssssssssssssssss skilled in disguisessssssssssssssss ssss

Alumxander: brunette, blond, readhead, i don't care, bring her here! She once fought with cata, and i will use her to bring cata to me. hehehehehe

meanwhile, Sand already knows who oniko is, and in team with kaede, are trying to find one solution
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2007, 12:44:18 AM »
*A while later,Alumxander is watching TV when his Zombie arrives*

Alumxander:Have ya sent da cake to her?

Zombie:Yessssssssss,in fact she is way too close to ya

Alumxander:Why?

Zombie:Turn around,bosssss

*When alumxander does so,the zombie reveals to be Kaede in disguise,she shoots the cheater with a special dart*

Alumxander:I cant move

Kaede:Dats what i planned,that way you are gonna feel each and every of my super spanks (draws out a super spank hammer) ready?

Alumxander:KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2007, 01:05:03 AM »
Zombie: Maaaaaasssssssteeeeeeeee r... diiiiiiid youuuuuuuu juuuuuusssssssst screeeeeeammmm?

Alumxander: Instead of loosing time talking that way, wouldn't you mind helping me out?

Zombie: Suuuuuuuureeeeeee Maaaaassssssteeeer.

Alumxander: What are you waiting for you bastard? Take me out of here!

Zombie: Sooooorryyyy Maaaasssssssteeeeeeer.

*The Zombie grabs Alumxander but the Zombie's arms falled off. Alumxander falls on the floor paralized.*

Alumxander: Idiot! You good-for-nothing! I should have known that your rotten bodies were just trash.

Zombie: Sooooorryyyy Maaaaaassssteeeeeer... Iiiiiiiit'ssss myyyyyyyyyy naaaaaaatuuuuuuureeeee.. .

Alumxander: What are you doing? Take me out of here!

*The Zombie's arms return to his body*

Zombie: Ceeeeertaaaaiiiinlyyyy, Maaaaaasssssteeeeeeeeer. ..

*The Zombie assumed control and he was getting prepared to activate the alarm.*

Kaede: Oh no you don't!

*Kaede spanked the Zombie and he was reduced to dust. But she activaded the alarm accidentaly*

Kaede: Ups... Eheheh... I better get prepared to action.

Alumxander: Dumb girl!

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2007, 01:13:36 AM »
Kaede: Dumb, heh? Bring it on!

more and more zombies appeared, the katana is out, shinning in blood rage
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2007, 05:16:28 AM »
*Although they are many zombies,Kaede manages to slice them to bits*

Kaede:Anything else you have for me to kill,dumbo?

Alumxander:(taking out a shotgun) Eat lead,señorita!!!

*One shot injures the ninja but she still manages to knock out him*

Alumxander:I just need my magic word to beat ya...THUN..

*Kaede jumps over alumxander and forces him to swallow an apple to evade da THUNDER magic,while doing this she  gives him one last blow that makes him go unconcious*

Kaede:Dat was quite easy (takes out one burning iron to mark alumxander ass) here is my signature...SPANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

*Kaede leaves alumxander castle or whatever it is,she spots sand and they decide to travel 2 south america,they need 2 see and train with cata*