Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 01:56:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 202
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76

Author Topic: list of things that make you angry  (Read 5627 times)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
Re: list of things that make you angry
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 01:53:13 PM »
So, this topic is turning into a "lets complain about our miserable lives and compare our misery, then we can all have a big cry about it and feel better about ourselves because we got in touch with our feelings" fest, eh? Should have seen that one coming.

Why is it that everyone has to whine about having been bullied in school? I was picked on too, but I don't complain. I learned from it. I grew up and moved on. Compared to the rest of my life, I kinda miss those days. There are much, much worse things that can happen than being picked on in school.

Looking back, it was kinda funny, and I probably deserved it all anyway. Especially at the end of my senior year of high school after that whole Columbine thing happened, and I was seen as the "goth" kid in a redneck high school, and I started pointing out to people how perfectly I fit the psychological profile of a serial killer (except for the fact that I always abhorred the idea of violence as a solution to problems... but I tended to leave that part out). I think I rather enjoyed the look of fear in the eyes of... well... everyone that didn't really know me. Yeah... high school was a blast. :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:55:01 PM by sidzero »
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »
So basically you're saying you got picked in high school because you were the mean kid?

Well, my situation is kinda different. I never did (or don't think I have) done anything to deserve all the picking I got. If I had diserved it I'd have gotten over the matter probably.

And you say you miss those days too. I don't think I'll EVER miss those days...
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »
look, take the good with the bad, sure high school can be hell, i've had people pick on me, steal my wallet, sucker punched in the middle of history class(long story short he didn't stop after one punch), hell i've even been held at knife point, but compared to now i kinda wish i was still in high school
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
So basically you're saying you got picked in high school because you were the mean kid?

Well, my situation is kinda different. I never did (or don't think I have) done anything to deserve all the picking I got. If I had diserved it I'd have gotten over the matter probably.

And you say you miss those days too. I don't think I'll EVER miss those days...

No, I was picked on in high school because I was weaker than everyone else, so I made an easy target, and I was smarter than everyone else, so they had reason to be jealous. The reason I say I probably deserved it was because even though I was picked on by most of the school, I wasn't any better about it. I would take any opportunity I got to find ways to rub in their face that I was better than them. I was no more mature about it than any of them were. We were all kids. That's the point of being kids. Like I said, school is about learning how to deal with people... the good, the bad, and the ugly. You grow up, you move on. No one enjoys the high school lives they often whine about. Even the ones that every looks at and think they have it good. Teenagers are still at a phase in their growing where you're learning to cope with your emotions, as well. It just adds up to problems all around.

The reason I say I miss those days is because of the life I've had since graduating high school. Those days were so much simpler. Yeah, you have to put up with a lot of crap in high school, but once you get out in the real world, you'll understand. Not only do you have to put up with all that same crap (because so many people these days just seem to have never grown out of it... I blame the education system for the poor job it does),  but you have a whole lot more crap thrown on top of it. Give it 5 to 10 years, you'll understand exactly what I mean. The real world can be a rough place. High school was nothing compared to how it is out here.

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
That last one is very true, Mr. Sidzero.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 01:09:53 AM »
Yes... DarkDevil I'm sure you know a lot about that... :-\ being 17 and all... :&
Especially coming from a guy that thinks he's the devil reincarnation in a cat body...  ;D ;D ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »
The body that has just arrived has 17 years. (or atleast is what the company says)
And second, it would be call reincarnation only if I was rebron, Ninja boy. In my case I didn't had to pass through youth, which is a good thing, but I can't die, nor get old, which is a bad/good thing.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 01:56:03 AM by DarkDevil »
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 02:49:48 AM »
Escapism by living one's life through fantasy.

I guess it works.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 03:50:15 AM »
really the only reason i made this topic caused we have no real way to get rid of our anger. oh sure the nightmare battle is there, but who  gonna start that up again ?

on with the show :

the thing that get me mad is... news media that devoted their jobs for things that not news.  case in point who gives a flying baka over some movie/music/sports star that got in trouble with john law ?
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »
really the only reason i made this topic caused we have no real way to get rid of our anger.

I'm sorry, but I don't think all of us suffer from that predicament. I for one, have many ways to get rid of my anger. Even if I didn't, I'd really rather not use someplace like this to do so. People on the internet have many uses, but I don't think it's any fairer to take my anger out on them than it is anyone else. I prefer not to expose others to my emotional... problems.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »
yes true there are others ways to get rid of anger but not everyone has a way to express to express it.

on with the show:

next thing that make me mad is when people start saying that video games caused violence. That just bullcrap >:(
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.