Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:16:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 216
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Author Topic: Lum Avatar in White Knight Chronicles?  (Read 6203 times)

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
Lum Avatar in White Knight Chronicles?
« on: September 15, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »
Does anyone know how to make a Lum Avatar using the White Knight Chronicles Avatar creator?
Not the one for the Invictus but your actual character.

You have enough options except for the hair, gotta buy the long hair.  :(

Has anyone gotten close to being able to make Lum?
If so could you share what your setting are?
Thanks
Why keep a dog and bark yourself?

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
Re: Lum Avatar in White Knight Chronicles?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 10:36:15 PM »
Is that even possible in wkc?0.o I dont they have the hair needed for a Lum design xP We should quest together at some pt ^^

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »
Is that even possible in wkc?0.o I dont they have the hair needed for a Lum design xP We should quest together at some pt ^^

They actually do have hair that is close to Lums but it costs .99 cents I believe in WKC II it's listed as #44 or something. It's the middle one you can buy.
I'm currently using #46 or #47 the one with the pigtails and green hair. Lum is 5'4" tall with long legs. My Lum is probably a bit skinnier but I didn't want her plumped up.

I'm on my first play through and having a heck of a time with the skill tree. I guess you are supposed to max out AXE to get more HP and STR but it's boring. I'm probably going to build 2 Archers. Lum is currently an Archer with AXE skills for HP and STR. I'm only at level 7 right now.
I bought tha game yesterday and am working on WKC 1.

It would be Cool having a party of Lum's. Imagine Lum as a Tank!  ;D
I am having her run around in her underwear right now because I hate that dress they start her out with.
I'm more a Melee fighter so using an Archer isn't easy for me and Leonard kinda holds back as Lum doesn't get close to the action.

Any pointers would be great!
Once I have beefed up the character I will probably go online, I just need some practice first.

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »
Do you mean the green hair wit horns lol? Also which wkc1 u have? If u have the remastered ver ill go with  1 atk tree(bow or axe) and the divine tree(wait till u rebirth then it would be easier)to be a hybrid). Since bow is the best support class and axe is the best dmg class(nitemare skill looks cool and does awesome dmg) those are the most used classes xP

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »
Do you mean the green hair wit horns lol? Also which wkc1 u have? If u have the remastered ver ill go with  1 atk tree(bow or axe) and the divine tree(wait till u rebirth then it would be easier)to be a hybrid). Since bow is the best support class and axe is the best dmg class(nitemare skill looks cool and does awesome dmg) those are the most used classes xP

I actually have Lum with the ponytails not the horns. I have WKC 2, which includes the first game. It's an awful lot of fetching.
I'm going the axe route to boost HP and STR then i'll switch over to Bows for some of my Char. I don't care for the Axe that much, too slow.
I prefer fast melee but 1 hand swords kinda bite for damage.
Rogue Galaxy was a much better game from Level 5. WKC 2 looks amazing tho, only thing is as it gets harder I have to put Lums clothes back on.  :(

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 04:04:07 AM »
But axe still has the highest DPS :D If you have a axe or bow in ur party for wkc2 it would make the game go alot smoother cause they make u fight alot of big monsters with a knights help

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 08:08:01 AM »
But axe still has the highest DPS :D If you have a axe or bow in ur party for wkc2 it would make the game go alot smoother cause they make u fight alot of big monsters with a knights help

Yeah I do need an archer but I got tired of being wiped out so early in the game. I can reset uuntil level 34 which is what I plan on doing. By then I hope I have enough points that I can raise the HP and STR stats permanantly. Lum is using Axe but I ust switcher her over to 2H sword for now and Leonard is using Axe skills and I'm using Yulie and a Spear Tank. In fact all of them are maxed with armor and hardcore weapons. I still am at the very beginnning and have the Glynendall plains to do.
I'm hoping to make Yulie an Archer with decent HD and STR. WKC is pretty tough with a lot of farming and same same enemies.

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 11:07:34 PM »
spear is like the worst wep now in the game :X The dmg it dishes out is horrible. If u have a bow it helps alot cause u just do a dark shot and conceal the chances of ur enemies hitting you is pretty low lol 

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »
spear is like the worst wep now in the game :X The dmg it dishes out is horrible. If u have a bow it helps alot cause u just do a dark shot and conceal the chances of ur enemies hitting you is pretty low lol

Yes but remember I am playing WKC 1 and using Yulie who can't use 2h swords and bow skills are so low at level 11 that she gets killed mighty quick. I alsohaven't figured out how well the AI uses Combo's if it even uses them at all.

I was really sick yesterday so I didn't play at all, but will pick up on it tomorrow.

So in WKC 2 you do not want to use spears at all then? I know they aren't very good at dishing out dmg but early on bows are really weak. Bows are very fastif you can get the AI to get your characters to actually shoot the bow before you cut it to pieces with an axe or sword.

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 05:12:05 AM »
Yea spears aren't really good :X They use to be tanking but since bow can dodge most of the hits and a knight can take alot of hits spears are pretty much useless. But to be honest team mate AIs are dumber than a sack of bricks. If you put a hole bunch of nice skills on the skill tray they will probable just use the most basic attack. As for combos i barely see it used now since knights(n bow AC skills) over shadow combos

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »
So the best way to go is what? with a 1-2 melee fighters with 2h sword skills and someone with Bow skills?
Thankfully I can reset up to level 34 so I've been playing with it. Axe skills are great because you get HP and STR up and that really helps. I don't actually care for the Axe just the HP and STR up aspects. Then I've been focusing on 2h swords or bows depending. I don't bother with Eldore.
I just got the ability to bind which is very similar to Rogue Galaxy's system (same company after all).

You are right about the AI it is hopeless, no matter what I tell it to do it's horrible. I select Go All Out! and unless I'm actively attacking something they put their freaking weapons away! Unreal! There will be a monster crawling up their butt and they'll put the sword/axe /bow away!  :o  ::)

I'm going to try running 2 tanks in the desert, Lum and Leonard with Axe HP and STR up and then put on heavy armor and Claymores. I'm going to try and pump up Yulie a bit for some HP at least and then focus her on Bows.
The AI doesn't really like to heal unless the character is set to heal and once in battle I can't switch to a different character.  >:(

Awesome looking game but also frustrating. I played from midnight til 7:30am.  :mrgreen:

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
In the 2nd part of the story they make u use every character at least once. I rem when i was using a knight to clear out this enemy nest. So after killing 1 enemy i changed characters to replenish the knights MP and he freaking reverts back to human form,. But what makes me even more pissed is that there was a dude RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! I was like o my god....

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
What I hate is that during normal battles the WK actually seems to hit for less damage than your character would if they didn't transform.
Plus the WK misses a lot. On a regular Troll he ought to be stomping his @$$ flat in a second.
Still it will be a while before I start WKC 2 but I am looking forward to it. Now I just have to grind away.  ;)

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »
Finally finished WKC 1 and have just started on WKC II. It's more fun playing it with a character that resembles Lum.   ;)

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 11:26:11 PM »
well prepare for some hard ass battles in wkc2 :X

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:20 AM »
well prepare for some hard ass battles in wkc2 :X

Well they'd better let me get some better weapons then because I can't upgrade to anything really decent yet.

Offline foxhead556

• Huge Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 02:59:42 AM »
U better buy them amours lol. Cause in WKC2 the boss battles get alot harder due to the numbers. At 1pt in the game u gotta fight 3 boss battles in a row without any knights :X And even if u have a knight a certain boss can desecrate the knight like noting

Get Wild and Tough!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 11:45:39 PM »
U better buy them amours lol. Cause in WKC2 the boss battles get alot harder due to the numbers. At 1pt in the game u gotta fight 3 boss battles in a row without any knights :X And even if u have a knight a certain boss can desecrate the knight like noting

The question is to go with heavy armor and be verrrry slow or go with medium armor and have a faster AC gauge?
I have Lum set up with 2H sword and medium armor. She takes a beating but I use either 2 Bows for suppport for paths and the like and switch over to another 2H sword fighter. I guess I should use an Axe but they are so slow that they seem useless and the AI can't use combo's.
In fact I can't figure out how to get the AI to do anything right.  :P
They seem to use whatever is first on the menu or whatever is most powerful until it runs out.
So it feels like the AI's onlly need 2-3 commands.
Lum has only 1 Combo and Iuse 4 others besides that, so all the other commands are wasted.
Any ideas?