Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:26:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 275
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 169188 times)

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #780 on: March 19, 2007, 04:19:39 AM »
Guard: Hold it!  All members of the courts must stay here to witness the next trial.

Judge: Next trial Eldor VS. Lance.

Eldor: No just a moment your honor!  No one said I was to be on trial!

Lance: Of course not my old friend.  Otherwise you would have never come.

Eldor: So it has finally come down to this has it.  You made sure that some crack pot charges would be made so that I could be on the jury and thus unable to escape.

Lance:  You have been a very naughty Dragon Eldor.  Running off with my sister behind my back.  You are just too much Eldor.

Judge: Enough!  Let the prosocution state the charges.

Lance: Oh it's very simple your honor.  Eldor has overcome my sister with his powerful mind and made her his little slave.

Eldor: I OBJECT!  There is no such evidence of such a thing ever occuring.  I love Clair and for you to think otherwise is-

Lance: ENOUGH!  I will no longer listen to the babbling of a doomed Dragon.  By our laws Eldor, you have went far above your status.  Dragon's may be sacred to us but you have overstepped your boundaries.  Thus there is only one suituble punishment for your crime.  Eldor in the name of justice you will be sentenced to DEATH!

The crowd instantly started breaking out into whispers.

Judge: Order!  Mr..... Lance?  You are in MY courtroom and I will decide the verdict here not you.

Lance: Of course your honor.  I would like to call fourth the first witness.

Eldor: No wait a minute don't I get a lawyer?  And doesn't there need to be a set court date?

Lance: Your honor as for the laws of our people a dragon must defend himself!  Also if there is to be a set court date I demand that Eldor be placed under custody because he is most definately a... "flight risk" seeing as how he has fled before and can teleport to any part of the universe he wants.

Judge: Very well.  Eldor will be held without Bail.  The trial shall be in three weeks.  Everybody involved should come there.  And you better hope that Clair will be here to testify on your Behalf Eldor or things could be very bad for you.

NOW it's The End of celestial trial.
Don't become a dum, rum, bum, Love Lum!
How many of you played D&D since age 4?
Yoai Fangirls make me sad #1 Lum Fan on the Adult Swim Boards

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #781 on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »
No,it hasnt ended at all...

Hyperion:Everybody remain at da court room,there has been a mistake,bring again the ones called falling and forgotten,it seems the etereal helmet was hacked so some memories it showed were pre-programed

Forgotten/Falling: say WHAT?!?

Judge:Hmm,this may be seen as way 2 nullify yer former statements,i suppose that after all the time u spent in here,it would be kinda useless 4 more trial,so u have 3 minutes each to state why u r innocent,u may start,mr. forgotten

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #782 on: March 19, 2007, 08:49:27 PM »
Offtopic: O_o
Count on Cosmic to expand the fics. xD
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #783 on: March 19, 2007, 09:01:21 PM »
Forgotten: uh how did i get back here

Belldandy: oops sorry you blacked out when i punished you

Forgotten: uh sorry belldandy

Judge: Mr. Forgotten, your statement please

Forgotten: uh sorry, i would never do anything to belldandy without her consent, i would never trick or deceive her and especially never use my powers on her, i love her and have already proven that in this very court, what more must i prove
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #784 on: March 19, 2007, 09:20:38 PM »
Judge:Hmm,yer statement lacks many fundamental basis,forgotten,yet it shows a essense of truth on it,i shall put ya under probation time for a 1 month,u r free 2 go but i ya come with any scandal by then,i will hav 2 imprison ya 4 3 miilion of years,u may go

*Forgotten and Belldandy hug each other*

Lum:It is yer turn,sensei'tcha

Falling:Ok (to judge) yer majesty,there are times where a man has 2 do what his heart says,some of those things r despicable,others no,wheter i attacked those ships and held planets at ransom may not be a lie at all,but i assure ya that it wasnt my doing,i have many bastards at my crew so perhaps it was their ideas and...

Judge:Go 2 da main point

Falling:Well,what i wanna say is that i am trying 2 be better person everyday,i finally found happiness along benten-sama,she is my good luck and i want her 2 be wit me,please yer honor,believe me

Judge:Probation for 2 months and you should pay a $ 10000 fine by making faces 2 a dog,u r dismissed
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 09:27:19 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #785 on: March 20, 2007, 12:13:11 AM »
Falling: 10000 dollars? I thought that offense had a 100 dollar fine.

J. Fudge (checking his papers): Indeed you are right. Forgive my error. You may go now.

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #786 on: March 20, 2007, 03:19:20 AM »
Moosey: But what about Eldor sir he's done nothing wrong!  He fallowed his heart and that's not something you should be executed for!

Judge: Be quiet Mister...

Moosey: My Name is MooseChangerPat sir.

Judge: MooseChangerPat?

Moosey: Yes your honor.

Judge: I guess I won't question it.  MooseChangerPat, this is not YOUR concern.  Eldor is being tried by the laws of HIS people not the galactical or even the universal laws.  For his people, running off with a Dragon Tamer is highly illegal especially if they are in love with each other as you say.  I have no choice in the matter because we have to recognize their people's laws and since this was a crime against his people he shall be tried under the laws of his people.

Moosey: Then take me instead.

Whole Court Room: WHAT?!

Lance: Now hold up judge.  It is also written in our laws that an individual not involved in the crimes may take their place.  Although I hate the thought of Eldor potentially escaping I have little choice in the matter.

Eldor: What are you thinking you idiot!

Moosey: Then you shall let Eldor go?

Judge: Well I don't like my authority being undermined this way but... yes Eldor is free to go.  Guards, please take.... MooseChangerPat into custody.

Eldor: No!  I refuse to-

Lance: You can't refuse his help Eldor.  He has already decided and this type of sacrfice is sacred to our laws.  I guess now you can go fetch Clair for the Trial hmmm?

Eldor: You dispicable wretch!  Rest asured this isn't over between you and I.

Lance: Enjoy your last month of life Eldor.  While your apprentice rotts behind bars.

After the court session the UY gang meet out in the hallway.  Lum zooms up to Ataru and asks him,

Lum: Darling why do you suppose Moosey went to jail for Eldor?

Ataru: How the hell should I know?  The guys a nutcase in the first place so why should I care?

Lum: Darling we should visit him in Jail.  I bet he'll be very lonely and we are just about the only other people he knows.

Ataru: What!?  But he's the same guy that... Why the hell would we want to visit him unless we were to point and laugh at him!?

Lum: Moosey may be a psychopath but he did a noble thing in taking Eldor's place so he could find Clair.  Not only that but it gives Eldor time to prepare his defence.

Ataru: *sigh* Fine we'll go visit him sometime, but for now let's go home?  All this court business is getting me ticked off.  Although why Moosey didn't just go get Clair himself is beyond me.

Lum: Hmm... that is a good question.

Eldor: It was because he's an idiot.

Both Lum and Ataru jumped up in surprise that a colossal Silver Dragon had snuck up on them.  But to their surprise he was in a human form with Clair.

Eldor: What did you really expect me to be able to fit through more than half of the doors here in my dragon form?  And as I said I'm almost positive he thought he would just be able to break out of prison.  That of course is foolish because how would HE escape prison if he thought I could not.

Ataru: As I have said before, he's an idiot.

Clair: Wait there might be a way... But I think he needs to stay there a few days to think about the seriousness of his actions.

And so the court room went back to their respective planets and await the Trial of Eldor when they would all be called back.
Posted on: March 20, 2007, 03:12:04 AM
Off topic
Heh the Lum and Ataru Picture I used doesn't work tooooo well.  But I figured this page needed some illistrations :P

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #787 on: March 20, 2007, 03:47:16 AM »
Offtopic:  Nice post as always... I think I know how you (or someone else) will free Mosey... I'm thinking in two words, Women and Naked... but not in that order... LoL  ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #788 on: March 20, 2007, 03:52:40 AM »
More off topic
 ;D You know me too well

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #789 on: March 21, 2007, 01:46:38 AM »
Since eldor trial will take some months,we go now with tecas prince,who is near the sea of Mimir at asgard as  odin had all da ice tea (it seems he saved it)

Cosmic:Yo,prince

Kroptik:What do thee needs from me?

Cosmic:(Throws a super computer) u know what that is?

Kroptik:Yer omniscreen

Cosmic:Yeah,u can keep it,it seems it is showing "disturbing things" human eyes cant bear 2 see,so i suppose u can give it a good use,next time i need vital info,i ask Uatu

Kroptik:Boy,it will be handy (krop starts it and it explodes)

Cosmic:Damn shaft,he was playing with my things,now there is no screen,it is better,i am pretty sure nobody will give it a good use anyway,i have another at home but is less powerful,well gotta go (leaves)

Kroptik:Arrr,i wanted 2 give it as a wedding gift 2 forgotten*sigh* that reminds me of my failed wedding and (thor approaches)

Thor:I see you hasnt forgotten that horned valkyrie,friend kroptik,look far far away,there lies one of the greatest poets in the universe,tell him yer sad ballad and he will immortalize it,a shame u couldnt get her,prince,want me 2 bring you back 2 midgard?

Kroptik:Midgard?

Thor:U know,the earth

Kroptik:I will never get used 2 ya asgardians,just leave me with the others at Sand castle at Lisboa

*thor sends krop 2 lisboa,where a celebration 4 forgotten and falling release was been held;eldor trial still will be done in time*

DEATHMATCH FICTION

THE END
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 04:21:10 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #790 on: March 21, 2007, 04:30:06 AM »
Offtopic:  Damn... finally its over... I was starting to think I would never leave the court I was thinking that I was going to be trialled again and again for all eternity... LoL
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #791 on: March 21, 2007, 05:33:06 AM »
DEATHMATCH FICTION # 321

SWEET DREAMS

*Lum is buying some groceries after da huge party,while she is comparing poprocks prices,she remembers she and ataru had been having insomnia lately,some medicine she will need so she went 2 da drug store*

Lum:Excuse me,do ya have sleeping pills?

Seller:Why,yes,my dear child,i have received this new brand called Hypnoz,u now,using da greek god of sleep name

Lum:Please give me the 12 pills box

Seller:10 dollars,ma'am

*after lum pays,she encounters falling sensei "harvesting wisdom"*

Lum:What ya reading,sensei-chan?

Falling:(no realizin is lum) Maxum,Playdude,the usual

Lum:Benten wont like it

Falling:LUM!!!! PLEASE DONT TELL BENTEN!!!

Lum:I wont,sensei,u hav been so good at me,i wouldnt betray ya

Falling:Phew,thanks,coming from shopping?

Lum:Yes,i needed some things since the fridge is empty,darling went 2 find a job

Falling:Didnt he worked wit geese howard?

Lum:darling quit after he got his ass literally broken in 4 parts,gotta go,sayonara

*that day at night,before lum gets 2 her bed she takes a pill*

Lum:Time 2 sleep,good night,darling

Ataru:Good night

*and thus lady lum falls in a blissful dream,next day at school*

Onsen:Well,kids,spring vacations r getting near,and so r exams,u r lucky that at my case it will only a performance,u can choose any short tale 2 interpretate

Lum:Like Marc Antony and Cleopatra?

Onsen:That one is ok,but do something less romantic,any sketch performance can work,only rule is that no team superior to 7 members

Kroptik:I see,sensei

Ataru:Yo,lum

Lum:yes,darling?

Ataru:How about we make a "Jerry Springer" parody for onsen test?

Lum:Splendid,we can ask mendo and da stormtroopers 4 help

Ataru:Yeah,tell them 2 meet us at the school gym 2 practice

Lum:Ok

*Soon she informs them,they go there but lum arrives late cuz she needed 2 buy something,once she arrives,her sense of reality gets crazy and suddenly she sees ataru,mendo and da stormtroopers as a bunch of eerie monsters*

Lum:MONSTERS !!!! (begins sending lightnings 2 them)

Ataru:(as a skeleton) what r ya talking about? u crazy?

Lum:Dont get near myself (grabs him and begins 2 slowly choke him,yet she releases him out of fear)

Megane:(as a fat monster) miss lum,u need 2 calm down

*lum flies away,her sense of reality is still worst as she hallucinates all is underwater,she tries 2 find refuge at her ufo,but she finds belldandy,caroline,kaede and benten inda way,lum vision get nuts as she sees them as a more menacing gang of ghouls and creatures*

Lum:Vile creatures,u pretended 2 be my friends,but u r hellspawns

Benten:(as a demon knight) lum,again u drank that ice tea,it is not good (tries 2 calm her,but lum thinks she is gonna impale her and flies with all might)

Lum:I gotta find darling,i am so afraid (gets past cherry and ten)

am i already dead,angelic cherry?

Cherry:(exploiting this chance) Only if ya dont buy my luck scrolls,my dear lum,but a kiss from yer ginger lips could save ya from damnation (suddenly lum vision gets far worse and thinks cherry is rei)

Lum:Kyaaa (kicks him far far away,she runs and apparently finds ataru,she hugs him)

darling,i was so afraid,this world has gone crazy (sobs)

*lum didnt realized that she wasnt hugging ataru,not so far from her,a girl with red hair was looking lum mistake with a smile in her face,indeed lum was with da man called...*
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:15:24 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #792 on: March 21, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
Offtopic: wow what a tale, to bad falling throws some weird guy in, oh well, lets make it work

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #793 on: March 21, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »
Offtopic:
Let's not...
Ignoring Falling's last post...

Kroptik: Lum, are you feeling OK?

Lum: I am now that I'm with you Darling'tcha.

Kroptik: Darling? Lum, I'm Kroptik, not Ataru.

Lum (confused): What are you talking about, Darling?

Kroptik: Sorry about this Lum.
* Kroptik puts his hand on Lum's head. She falls asleep. Kroptik grabs her *

Ataru (appearing): Kroptik. Have ya seen... Oh, there she is. What did you do to her?

Kroptik: Don't worry Ataru. She's only sleeping. She thought I was you.

Ataru: She thought I was a monster... But forget that now. I'll take her home. Thanks Kropman.

Kroptik: No problem.
* Ataru leaves, carrying Lum. The red haired girl appears behind Kroptik *

??: Hi Kroptik.

Kroptik: Who...??
* Kroptik turns around and the girl hugs him *

Kroptik: Iridia? What are you doing here? * He hugs her too *

Iridia: I missed you. You left Tecas so long ago...

Kroptik: Yeah I know. I missed you too...

* Cosmic appears *

Cosmic: Shouldn't you be in school Kroptik?

Kroptik: School's over already.

Cosmic: And who's this lady?

Kroptik: Oh. This is Iridia, my sister. Iridia, this is Cosmic King, a friend of mine.

Iridia: Pleased to meet you.

Cosmic: Please's all mine.

Kroptik: Well, I'll see ya later Cosmic. I wanna go home. You want to stay at my house today, sis?

Iridia: Don't mind if I do, big brother.

* Kroptik and Iridia leave. Cosmic heads towards the school *

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #794 on: March 21, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »
*ataru takes lum home and places her in bed*

Ataru: now what could have done this

*he notices some medication on the table, he reads the label*

Hypnoz
The perfect sleep in a single pill, take one pill for a well rested 8 hour sleep

Warning: may have some serious side effects

Some side effects include: headaches, dizziness, vomiting, diarrea, bed-wetting, mood-swings, short-term memory loss, halucinations and in some serious cases sleep for 72 hours and even death

Please dont sleep alone when taking this medication, dont not operate any form of machinery until you are aware of what Hypnoz does to you, some risk of dependancy, if serious problems occur, talk to your physician

Ataru: how can they sell this, poor lum, so this is what happened, so much for medication to solve our problems

*ataru throws the medication into the garbage*

Ataru: now what is going top help us

*Meanwhile, Forgotten is on his way to school, wearing a full winter coat and medical mask*

Forgotten: damn this cold, i blame that damn contraption they put me in for court achooo...

Belldandy: bless you

Forgotten: thank you, hey when did you get back?

Belldandy: just now, I was worried about you, are you sure you should go to school in your condition

Forgotten: i need to, exam are coming up

Belldandy(giggling): well maybe you should look at the time

Forgotten: wha...achoo...cough...co ugh...achoo

Belldandy: school ended a while ago, you overslept

Forgotten: cough...cough...oh maybe i should have looked at the time...cough

Belldandy: lets go home, you need your sleep

Forgotten: but i cant even sleep

Belldandy: insomnia...

Forgotten: yep, wait, i've got an idea, i think its time to visit an old friend, the sand man(not to be confused with sandstorm), he can help

Belldandy: you sure

Forgotten: no worries, just a quick teleportation...achoo

*Forgotten and Belldandy get transported to pluto*

Belldandy: is this where the sand man lives

Forgotten: brrrr...no...achoo

*Forgotten and belldandy get teleported to mercury*

Belldandy: is this ???

Forgotten: hot hot hot hot hot

*forgotten snaps his fingers and they are teleported to a room full of clocks*

Belldandy: is this...

Forgotten: yes, yo sandman...achooo

*an old man appears*

Sand man: oh hi forgotten, long time no see, you dont look to well

Forgotten: ya i'm sick, i need a favor

Sand man: let me guess, you want me to put you to sleep, insomnia right

Belldandy: how did you know?

Sand man: because a quarter of earth has it

Belldandy: oh my

Forgotten: what's causing it...achoo

Sand man: kind of embarrassing, but i tripped and broke my hourglass, i just need to get a new one, then i'll fix the damage

Forgotten: then get a new one...achoo...achoo...ac hoo

*forgotten collapses to the floor, still awake though*

Sand man: my bad i kinda fell asleep, all i need is to find a young girl that is sleeping now

Belldandy: try lum, kroptik forced her to sleep when she was going crazy

Sand man: i think i'll do that, now can you guys give me a teleportation

Forgotten: I cant

Belldandy: i can, just going to borrow some power and...

*the three of them teleport to ataru's house*