Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:13:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Author Topic: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular  (Read 22674 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2004, 06:11:51 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Ryouko, Terra, and Sakura were silent as Cherry guzzled down another can of root beer and continued.

"Those are good dreams, Hudson-kun, you'd do yourself a service to listen to them more often."

"Maybe, but sometimes dreams are more dangerous than blind hope."

Cherry shook his head, "I don't think so. Dreams like that are a gift of Fate."

Hudson sighed, "perhaps you're right, but I haven't met this woman yet, and I sometimes doubt if she's even real. Or could be real."

Cherry smiled, "you know, sometimes it's necessary to *make* your dreams come true."

"I tried that in Europe a few times," Hudson said, "I meet a few women and we had fun together, of course I had to pay...but we both greatly enjoyed it."

"They weren't what you were looking for?"

"At that point in my life, it was," Warren laughed.

"Why not seek a companion here, Hudson-kun?" the monk asked seriously.

"And give the brass the final excuse they need to send me packing? No Cherry, Tomobiki-Cho is more important than my loneliness."

Twenty minutes later the duo and the honey barrel were rescued by a Navy Patrol Boat.

The honey barrel arrived at the Mendou Family celebration on time, albeit dented and smelling odd.

The next day, the major newspapers in the free world had on their front pages a picture of two people on an odd looking steel canister sailing down a river near Tokyo Japan.

The American military tried it's best to stop the photo from circulating, but just when they thought their job was done, there it was on the New York Times.

"And so," Cherry said, "thus ends the Saga of the Mendou Family Honey Barrel."

Terra and Ryouko looked at Cherry for a moment, before bursting out laughing.

"I bet Hudson's pride was hurt by that photo getting out," Terra laughed some more.

"Actually," Cherry said, "popular history says he was the one who circulated it to various news agencies around the world."

Sakura groaned, "all right, let's get this over with," she grabbed the old Sorceress book, cracking it open and sneezing as a cloud of dust sprang from it's pages.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2004, 06:12:02 AM »
<Parias>
(RP ON)

Opening the door to his janitorial "office" with the grace of a thousand dead hens while nursing the bump on his forehead, Boris the school janitor sighed. Not only was he cursed with perhaps one of the smallest broom closets this side of the known universe (which happened to crudely double as his only available workspace in the school) inside of a building located in a town widely known for having the most wierdest crap going down constantly, but he was also cursed with something far worse: other people. The Russian janitor had never gotten along well with others, and the often mentally impaired kids running around often forced him to the brink of insanity. Never mind the harsh work times, low pay, and insane number of messes to clean up. And he could generally pin the source of all his troubles on one person: Moroboshi.

As Boris gingerly placed "Dmitri", the only companion he had in this crazy world (and an extremely efficient dirt sweeper at that) into it's dedicated spot on the tool rack, he closed the door and turned around, suddenly letting out a loud yell of surprise. Somehow, without his notice, a large number of mean looking soldiers had surrounded his small outpost of the damned, weapons pointed in his direction. The largest one in front, smoking a cigar, jammed his face towards Boris untill they were touching noses.

"Alright sicko, we heard on good terms that there was some kinda hidden kidnapping deal going down at the school. Now, a lowly Russian janitor working in this little Japanese town wouldn't happen to know much about it, would he?" The large man changed his expression, as if deep in thought. "Hey, I don't pretend to know much about your culture, but aren't you a bit far from home?"

Boris, utterly lost for words, could only stammer. "B-b-b-b-b-"

"What? WHAT? Spit it out!"

"B-b-b-Boris admit it! Boris beeeg Russian sp-"

A loud clanging came from behind him as a mop suddenly toppled over inside of the closet, followed by more clanging as the carefully set up system of tool organization all came crashing down. Of course, to the well trained ears of the Oni special ops force, this was something much, much more dangerous.

"HE'S GOT A MONSTER IN THERE!" yelled out one soldier. "OH MY GOD!" yelled another. A third wet his pants on the spot.

The Colonel, seeing the clear panic and confusion in the eyes of his men knew that the situation was rapidly spiraling out of control. He had to act. Striking a strong pose, he turned to his troops, and bellowed.

"OPEN FIRE!!!!!!"

The elite platoon immediately complied, unloading every spare shell, mortar, gas cannister, and plasma bolt towards the offending noise possible. When the noise stopped, 5 minutes later, nothing but a large hole and pieces of a broom remained. Boris stood, frozen in terror and buried to the hips in dirt, dust and fallen concrete, as was the Sergeant, who simply lifted his hand up, removed his cigar from his mouth, tapped it a couple of times, and replaced it. He looked to his left as a door opened down the hall.

"Excuse me." said Ryouko, quietly. "Could you please keep it down?" She walked back into the room and closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Lets go boys." muttered the Colonel. A few minutes later, as the final soldier marched smartly out the door, Boris coughed and fainted, jarring loose a final particularly large piece of wall tiling which landed neatly on his head.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2004, 06:12:15 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Ryouko locked the door behind her.

"What the hell was that about?" Terra asked.

"Oh," Ryouko hummed, "just Oni special forces getting ready for the party, I suppose..."

"Ah," Terra nodded.

"Continuing..." Sakura intoned as she looked at the old tome, before being distracted by Cherry munching on a cookie.

Suddenly, an idea entered the three lady's minds.
_____

The door to the Infirmary closed and locked as Cherry merrily sauntered past the remains of Boris' closet and towards the front entrance.

"Hehehehe," the old monk chortled , "5,000 yen!"

Back inside, now liberated of Cherry's intruding presence, the three women sat around Sakura's desk and gazed in silence at a full page painting of a man and a woman copulating.

Ryouko giggled, "what's the caption read, Sakura-sensei?"

It took Sakura a moment to find her voice, "It says, 'The Honorable Sorceress Mathilda and her devout husband Frederick Heinrich...a humble tradesman and noble protector...A.D. 709.'"

Terra leaned forward, "that's her cloak they're both enveloped in, correct?"

"Yes," Sakura nodded slowly.

"And...," Ryouko whispered, "his eyes are closed, while she's...watching him."

"Yet they both seem so...perfect," Terra smirked.

"That's their way," Sakura said, "he's given himself to her...to serve her as she sees fit."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2004, 06:12:25 AM »
<Parias>
(RP ON)
A young businessman wearing a fine suit and, oddly enough, a large cowboy hat, stooped over the news stand as he rummaged through the papers for the day, making a selection. He was interrupted as a passer-by tapped him on the shoulder. He grumbled.

"Excuse me sir, but...."

"Yes, what?"

"Did you know that you have a small cloaked man sitting on top of your hat?"

The business man raised his eyebrow.

"No, I was not aware of that. Thank you."

The passer-by shrugged and continued on his way. After throwing a shrewd look over his shoulder, the businessman went back to rummaging through the paper stand.

At a slightly higher altitude, the cloaked, shadowy figure in question let loose a sigh of relief. "These people wouldn't recognize an invasion if it shot them in the eye." he muttered, leaping from the large hat to the safety of a conveniently placed roof as the businessman walked nearby. From his new vantage point, he scoped around the immediate area, for at least the 40th time that day.

"....Damn.. where could that green-haired kid have gotten to?"

He sighed and hopped away again to secure yet another high area. It just figured that the hand-held scanner he had been equipped with dried out it's micro-fusion battery cells mere seconds after his transport left communications range..... he resolved to screw the damn zero-point and ensure it was fully charged the next time he prepped for a mission.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2004, 06:12:38 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Megane's House...

During a commercial break, Megane proceeded to the downstairs bathroom.

Anticipating a five minute maximum time window he turned around, unzipped and dropped his pants, and started to set his ass down on the seat.

Unfortunately, something happened that even he was at a loss to explain...

Instead of the occasional situation of the seat being left up, the entire toilet was gone. And here Megane was sitting in an awkward position over a plastic covering on the sewer line.

After getting to his feet, and making sure to quickly pull up his pants and steel his bowels for a quick run upstairs in a minute, Megane opened the door and ran out into the living room.

"WHERE THE @#%$ IS MY TOILET?!?!"

The three other Stormtroopers were startled; Megane had never used language like this in front of them before.

"Uh," Chibi offered, "if you're wondering about the toilet, Perm suggested we should give Ryouko-sama something to go with...whatever you picked out, and Kakugari suggested a blender, but what would Mendou-sama do with a blender, we thought? So I decided it should be something that she would remember forever and always as coming from us. At first, we thought we'd just give Ryouko-sama the seat and cover, but we couldn't get it off..."

"And..." Kakugari added sheepishly, "we forgot to tell you. In fact we forgot all about it until just now."

"Sorry, Megane," Perm looked down at his feet, "I was the one who was supposed to tell you."

Megane blinked, "we'll discuss this later." The Stromtroopers' leader turned and beat a hasty retreat up the stairs for his parent's bathroom.

Sakura turned the page, smirked, then blushed almost imperceptively (sp?). 'I better make sure...' Sakura thought.

"Ryouko," Sakura nodded down to the ancient wall painting from the later Roman Empire...somewhere around 350 AD. "You do know you can get pregnant even from *one* drop of semen..."

Both Terra and Ryouko blinked in disbelief.

"Sakura-sensei," Ryouko smiled, "it's relatively common knowledge."

"How old were you when you found that one out?" Terra addressed Sakura with hardly supressed mirth.

Sakura sniffed indignantly, "I am merely making sure she doesn't mess up her life in this foolhardy venture."

Terra cocked an eye at the school nurse. "Excuse me, 'mess up her life'? How? By getting pregnant? If you trust your instincts you would know just by looking at him Hudson would marry her in an instant...and it's not like she's poor!"

Ryouko laughed, "Terra dear, by the religion that Warren-kun adheres to, his soul belongs to me the instant I bring him to orgasm."

"Really?" Terra blinked.

"Yes, really!" Sakura shouted, seeming a bit angry, "and I hope you have an idea what you're getting yourself into."

"What?" Ryouko asked, "this?" she pointed to the painting in the book of a nude sorceress giving a young man oral sex in a pastoral paradise. Quite messily, too.

Sakura looked at Ryouko for a moment. "Do you really want him to be your husband? Commiting yourself to this one man until he dies or you both decide to allow other people into your relationship?"

Ryouko nodded, with an amount of certainty and finality that shocked Terra and Sakura. "Yes, Sakura-sensei. He's the man I've waited my entire life for. I've known for years that destiny had selected Warren Hudson for something that involved me, and me alone."

"Has *he* known that?" Sakura asked.

"You should know, Sakura-sensei," Ryouko smiled, "you've read him yourself."

Sakura sighed with defeat. "Yes...but whenever I stood next to him and looked at him, I always just assumed the 'theatrical' woman he'd walk with next would be just a bit closer to his age."

"In some cases," Terra stated, "age is merely relative."

Sakura looked back down at the book, "back to this..." she blushed a bit, "Ryouko, be careful with your teeth, and if you don't feel comfortable with deep throating...then don't try it! If you don't want to swallow, then don't even if it's for his benefit. If he's into that sort of thing, that is..."

"Thank you for the advice, Sakura-sensei," Ryouko smiled wickedly, "but I want to do all those things with him. And yes, I am taking precautions against pregnancy and Warren-kun is clean as a whistle."

Sakura nodded reluctantly, and turned the page.

All three women were momentarily stunned by the next painting.

A young man with sword in hand was defending an older pregnant woman as she made her way across a river on a stepping stone bridge ahead of him. The woman, identified in the caption as an "unknown Sorceress of unknown rank," had an arrow sticking out of her left leg. The ages old image of the young man was palpable in it's anger, it's fear, and it's injury. Eventhough the painter didn't show the couple's assailants, it was quite obvious that they were outnumbered.

The date read "Massachusetts Bay Colony - 1650" and the title was "Failed Escape to Rhode Island."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2004, 06:12:51 AM »
<Jocko>
RP ON)

After some more discussion, Sakura and Terra agreed there was nothing more that Ryouko needed to know about sex, except...

"If you don't feel comfortable going through with it, just tell Hudson no, and he'll understand."

Ryouko threw them both a look, but said nothing.

"And..." Sakura sighed, "I wish you two the best in all things."

Terra smiled at this, "I can't wait to tease him!"

Ryouko shot another, sharper look at Terra.

"Just kidding."

With that, Ryouko left the Nurse's office and found a Kuroko limo waiting to take her back home. A happy smile on her face.

Megane was pacing his living room trying to figure out how to get his family's downstairs toilet back before his parent's noticed. That is what he was doing.

What the other three Stormtroopers were doing was sitting watching Gundam.

"Megane," Perm offered, "look...we'll pitch in to buy a new toilet, all right?"

"Installation, too?" Megane asked.

"Sure, I guess," Perm shrugged.

"Fair enough, just don't go cheap on me, oh my brothers!" Megane grinned.

Chibi turned to Kakugari, "why does he always talk like that damn British movie?"

Kakugari didn't answer.

Megane sat down, "but your compensation of my family's toilet doesn't make the problem go away. How are you three going to explain to Ryouko-sama that you thought a used toilet would be a good gift for a Lady of such exquisite grace?"

Kakugari gave an exasperated glare, "Damn't, we couldn't have just given her that...that, uh, thing you snatched from Lum-chan's closet!"

"Yes we could have, Kakugari!"

Chibi, ever the peacemaker, "we'll just say it was a mistake...of some sort, get on our knees and beg forgiveness!"

Megane calmed down, "next time, take it from me. Toilets weren't meant to be given as gifts, except by stupid husbands for their wives birthdays."

"I thought that was home appliances," Perm said.

"Same difference."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2004, 06:13:12 AM »
<Parias>
(RP ON)

"I have a problem, Colonel."

"Yes, I can see that, ma'am.."

"I have a son, whom I cannot contact, because he has been 'unavailable' for the past few days. And, despite the efforts of our most elite, highest paid mobile forces, my son REMAINS 'unavailable' even as I speak!"

"We're doing our best-"

"Well, your best obviously isn't good enough now, IS IT? I want my son found, and I want him found NOW!"

Colonel Ramsay winced as the speakers on the small radio set crackled while processing the loud screaming on the other end, then suddenly burst into static as the transmission cut. He had always heard that Ten's mother was difficult to converse with when under stress. He calmly turned the unit off and sighed.

"Bitch."

Hearing a small commotion outside, he turned and exited the command tent, where he was met with the site of a large number of police vehicles surrounding the Moroboshi household. Three officers had come around back and were conversing with one of his Lieutenants.

"Please, we must speak with the man in charge here" stated the lead officer, slightly agitated.

"As I've already said, the Colonel is a very busy man, and he'll be with you momentarily."

"That's alright, Lieutenant." Colonel Ramsay said flatly. "I'm right here. What can I do for you boys? Got any information on that kid fer us?"

The policeman raised an eyebrow.

"Sir, I've heard numerous stories about this 'kid' everyone is speaking of, and I assure you that I personally, nor anybody under my command has ever seen this child. But that isn't the point. We've recieved numerous complaints citing mass destruction, hostage taking, and disruption of the peace in general. We've come to request that you stop, and to write you up some fines."

The Colonel let loose a low gutteral growl.

"Now you listen to me, boy. This here's a military operation that we're runnin' here! In case that was too complicated for your feeble mind to process, let me put it into simplier words. WE run the show around here. WE take care of the kid problem, WE use whatever means necessary to ensure the completion of our mission! And if that means that we need to run over some poor old guy's grass with an APC or make a little bit of noise, then that's just what we'll DO!"

The Colonel leaned in close to the young policeman's face and puffed on his cigar, causing the officer to erupt into a small coughing fit.

"DO-I-MAKE-MYSELF-CLEAR?!" he suddenly screamed, sending the young man sprawling over backwards. The other two police officers, fearful and unsure of what to do pulled out their weapons and pointed them at the Colonel. The resulting counter-effect was immediate,and the noise of over one hundred assault rifles all being pointed in the two officers' general direction and having their safeties clacked off was nearly defeaning. The Colonel stood straight up and chuckled.

"Don't get in our way gentlemen, and we won't get in yours. Got it?"

The policemen didn't bother with a response, but simply scrambled back to the safety of their vehicles and drove off as fast as they could. The remaining policemen in front of the house followed suit.

"I really hate this town" he muttered."

---

As Ryouko departed the school, Terra also turned to go.

"One moment, Terra."

Terra turned to Sakura, who was staring at her intently.

"Hmm?"

"You obviously came by here for a reason other than giving our poor janitor a very large headache. What did you need?"

"Oh, uh... well, it's nothing really, but earlier today I noticed two slightly strange things occur.. one, I somehow found myself in a different part of town than I recalled being in, simply out of the blue, and two, I couldn't remember the last 20 minutes that had happened. Maybe I got distracted or something, I dunno. It unnerved me a little bit earlier, but I'm not too worried about it now."

Sakura considered a moment.

"Hmm, most odd.. under the circumstances, however, I'd simply put it down to lack of sleep. Go get some rest."

Terra glanced out the window. The sun was still in the sky, but it was starting to linger close to the horizon.

"I guess hitting the sack early might be an idea.. besides, I could use the rest, what with the big party tomorrow..."

She paused a moment, as if considering something, then shrugged. "Eh, anyways, I won't keep you anymore. Thanks for the tip... and the interesting imagery. Remind me to steal that book off of you later." Winking, Terra stepped out the door, closing it softly behind her.

As she walked down the hallway, she briefly surveyed the damage scene that covered a good chunk of the school. Boris was there chatting with a police officer and looking extremely tired. As Terra passed, Boris suddenly turned and jabbed a finger at her, screaming.

"THERE! THERE! She's the one who started it all!"

Smiling and waving, Terra walked merrily past, ignoring the policeman's polite requests to stop.

"Poor guy" she chuckled, stepping through the doors and outside, subconsciously veering towards the little "safehouse" she had downtown where her private collection of assorted weaponry was stored.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2004, 06:13:45 AM »
<parias>
Heh, just a cautionary note to anyone who's following up to this point.. around here is where the story takes a bit of a turn for the hentai, so if you're squeamish about this sort of thing, well.. you've been warned ;)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2004, 06:14:02 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

As Ryouko was leaving Sakura's office, things were beginning to happen, all right.

It was mid-afternoon when Warren woke. He looked around and blinked at the sun shining in the window, he grimaced and sat up in the bed--and got a slight whiff of what he must smell like.
"Damn..." he chuckled, "I'd better get ready." When the thought of exactly *what* he was about to get ready for reasserted itself in his awareness, he blushed.

Of course, the thought of what would soon be taking place in the bed where he was sleeping was in Warren's dreams. Hudson sighed as he threw back the comforter, and swung his feet onto the floor. He looked down at his semi-erect penis and sighed.

He stood and looked back at the bed, realizing that it wasn't exactly fit for him to take Ryouko's virginity on. This thought caused his penis to stiffen more. But Hudson was also thinking more about the magnitude of what would be happening.

'She wants me,' he thought, 'she loves me, she wishes me to take my place at her side,' he smiled. Ryouko understood the complexities of the situation, yes, but Warren resolved to make sure.

In the mean time, Hudson resisted the urge to even touch himself as he wrote a note for Ryouko and picked up the phone and dialed Kuroko housekeeping, giving the code word for them to quickly clean up. With that done, he retreated into the bathroom for a long shower and shave.

Ryouko arrived back in her room not too soon after to find her bed clean, made, ready and a Kuroko report that Shutaro's attentions were being diverted. She smiled, reading Warren's note:

"As you no doubt can hear, I'm taking a shower to make myself presentable for you, my Princess."

He was right, Ryouko sat at the foot of her bed, listening for a moment. She imagines Warren standing in her big shower, she imagined him naked. Suddenly, she remembered several pictures from the book...

...the book she had forgotten about in Nurse Sakura's office. "Oh dear..." she shrugged. There were worse places she could have left it, a lot worse.

Continuing her train of thought, Ryouko remembered a simple painting of a sorceress bathing her husband, and preparing to make love to him. Almost, Ryouko went over to the bathroom door to ask Warren if he needed help...

Ryouko laughed, shaking her head. Plenty of time for long romantic baths and showers later. For now, she had work to do. She went over to her walk-in closet and stood in front of the mirror as she removed her clothes.

Soon, she stood in her bra and panties. She smiled at her image, wondering if this is how she should present herself to Warren. She had a lot of choices, there was one of her normal night gowns which she knew Warren found quite attractive. There was always just her bra and panties, as she was now. Ryouko turned, admiring her body in the silk, embroidered undergarments.

Still...the image of her in her normal intimate attire didn't strike her as what was needed for their...bonding. Same thing with just being nude. 'I want something that won't make him feel like a filthy old man while awakening the virile warrior within,' she pondered. 'I want him...' she smiled lustily at her reflection, allowing her hand to rest on her panties. 'I want to see him hard in front of me, I want to see him come on me...' Ryouko licked her lips slightly, 'I want him to be mine forever and ever.'

Ryouko stopped, not frightened or shocked in the least at her thoughts. 'Mine...' she thought, 'my love, my husband, my protector, my needy charge.'

She looked at some dresses on hangers. Some of her fantasies with Hudson concerned the party dress she had been wearing on the night they first met months ago. The fantasy where Warren was taking her from behind, her skirt up, her panties pushed to the side. Still, there was always the school uniform she kept for no particular reason. But...Ryouko reasoned, playing Teacher and Student with Warren could wait.

Which brought Ryouko's attention to a sheer, see-through, creamy white silk gown that gathered nicely at the neck. One word could describe it; gossamer. Ryouko put it on and gazed at her reflection critically, deciding that it needed one final touch...

She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her small breasts contrasted nicely with the silk, making her nipples sensitive to the touch. Ryouko smiled once more, wondering how Warren will enjoy them for the first time.

Having made the decision that she liked keeping her panties on for now, Ryouko quickly put all her other clothing choices away, and awaited Warren finishing his shower and freshening up. This didn't take long, as she soon heard the shower being shut off.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2004, 06:14:13 AM »
<Parias>
(RP ON)
Shutaro growled loudly as he re-read the letter now clutched in his hand. The servant who had handed it to him quivered slightly in concern.

My Lady,

The diversionary measures you requested have been implemented. As you have specified, Shutaro Mendou will not be anywhere near the park at the center of Tomobiki for the duration of time you spoke of. Full privacy is ensured. We will stay on top of the situation, so as both yourself and Mr. Hudson may enjoy your time together this evening in peace.

Jackson Steph
Kuroko Devision

Shutaro continued growling, a firey inferno slowly building up inside of him. Just when the servant was about to run for cover, he suddenly started laughing psychotically. He threw the letter over his shoulder and straightened his composure, turning to the servant.

"Excellent work, ensure the man who intercepted this letter gets a healthy bonus. Tonight, I march!"

With that, Shutaro charged out of the Mendou Operations Center, cell-phone in hand and ready to speed-dial all of the local military forces. He stopped suddenly as a thought occured to him.

"Hmm.. perhaps a more stealthy approach would prove useful here. If I can catch Hudson red-handed in the act, then a small amount of photo editing could make it appear..... YES! Hudson will be shamed out of the city for sure! No, no.. not just the city, the entire country! Gya hahaha!"

As a cackling Shutaro continued down the hallway, a Kuroko watched from the shadows. He smiled and switched on his radio.

"Black 16 to Mother Hen, the Big Pudding has taken the bait. I say again, the Big Pudding has taken the bait. Commence operation 'Wild Goose Chase' in approximately thirty minutes. Out."

The Kuroko put his radio away and continued tailing Shutaro as he departed the building and took off for the park downtown.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2004, 06:14:26 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Ryouko watched as Warren exited the bathroom and advanced some steps forward. He stopped, smiling fondly at what his eyes told him that, yes, Ryouko was wearing *that.*

Before Warren could speak, Ryouko stepped forward. Carefully, she began to speak, trying to remember the words in their proper language. "Warren Hudson," she spoke in English, her tongue delicately forming the words, "you have labored long since your Sorceress...passing," she stumbled a bit here, "and your heart is a wounded one."

Warren blinked, feeling the beginning of tears. Ryouko...loved him this much, to do this for him? It was as if the realization had just hit him. Hit him hard. Still, instead of making his erection subside, it stayed rigid and jutting from his crotch.

Ryouko looked down, concentrating on her next words, "I know I cannot replace Sorceress Lucilla," she raised her eyes to his, "I only wish to help you heal, my knight."

Warren felt a tear drop roll down his face. In Japanese, he responded, "I accept your love, Ryouko-chan. Please accept mine?"

Ryouko smirked, "I accept," now speaking in her native tongue again.

With that finished, Warren returned his roving gaze to the splendor that was Ryouko. Ryouko smiled at the appreciative looks she was receiving, and swiveled on one foot for his benefit.

After Warren's eyes had taken in the wonderful sights of Ryouko's small but perfectly rounded breasts incased in silk...so wonderfully displayed in that sheer gauze of creamy white. That's not to mention Ryouko's panties. Simple white embroidered silk, elegant, high-class, but never gaudy with a little white bow at the top. Ryouko also took care to wear one of her favorite blue bows in her hair. By this point, Warren was beginning to notice that Ryouko's nipples were starting to look very inviting.

He found his voice, "you...you look like a Love Goddess, Ryouko-chan."

"And you," she replied mischeviously, "are visibly hard as a rock, my knight."

Warren nodded, "we should discuss some things first," he reasoned.

"What?" Ryouko shrugged, "I'm on the pill, you're clean, you're so excited I wonder if you are not about to burst, and *I'm* almost already," she licked her lips.

Warren looked down at himself, sighed. "It's important."

"All right," she smiled, "whatever it is, we'll get through it together."

Warren looked at her, smiled, then blushed a nice light shade of crimson. "Before I get too close to you to stop, I need to make sure that you know that...all husbands of Sorceress' have the amount of semen they ejaculate enhanced by her...bonding techniques."

Ryouko nodded, knowing something of this.

"It's a bit like the Tantric exercise of separating male orgasm from ejaculation," Warren blushed a bit more, "except it does the reverse...increasing sensation, sperm count, and amount of semen ejaculated by..." Warren bit his lower lip in thought, "two to three times."

Ryouko blinked, "I see. In order to increase the chances of pregnancy?"

"Yes, it's not reversible," he said with finality. "I just felt you should know beforehand."

Ryouko smiled, "It seems I've got quite a catch."

Warren, despite his worries, laughed. With an effort, he steadied his voice. "One other thing."

Ryouko waited.

Warren motioned to himself and to her. "I'm so much bigger than you, Ryouko-chan." He sighed, his worry evident, "if I were to ever hurt you just trying to satisfy my lust, I'd never forgive myself."

Ryouko shook her head, smiled. 'My needy charge,' she thought lovingly. "Warren, it'll be all right. You've seen me fight before, haven't you?"

Warren smiled, "I always like it when you kick ass."

"So do I," she turned around for him again, "I'm not fragile, Warren. I won't break," she was right, Warren observed, Ryouko was in top physical condition for a young woman whose weight was less than half his, and whose head would rest nicely on his chest in the night.

"Still," Warren said, "you can always be on top," he smiled an ecchi grin, "and on my lap."

Ryouko shook her head, "I want you to take me like a bride, Warren-kun," she smiled, adding: "I love you."

"I love you, too," he smiled back.

"And now..." Ryouko pointed to Warren's still-hard erection. "We really should do something about that."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2004, 06:14:45 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Silently, they drew closer to each other. They hugged. Warren letting Ryouko's rest her head on his muscular chest as he gently patted her silk covered bottom through the gown. For a moment that's how they were, embracing, getting the feel for the other. Warren gently buried his face in Ryouko's hair, once again finding himself intoxicated by its scent. He kissed her ear lightly, all the while reminding himself that, yes, those were her nipples poking into his stomach.

There was another significant thing happening, Warren's erection continued unabated by this tender display. Firmly it was drawn up and resting across Ryouko's abdomen where Warren was getting very enjoyable sensations from the filmsy gauze of the gown and Ryouko's skin. Ryouko was enjoying this as well, slowly she began to trail kisses across Warren's chest and shoulders.

Warren gazed down into her eyes, "I am at your service, my Love Goddess."

"Aren't Goddess' supposed to be inviolate?" she smirked.

Warren shook his head from side to side, "not in my religion. Worship, love, lust, and loyalty are all practically the same things," he leaned down and kissed her forehead, "a faithful believer," her nose, "is one who does his Goddess' bidding, prays to her, and wants to @#%$ her really bad," he kissed her on the lips, his tongue slipping in. Ryouko responded, their tongues dueling for a moment.

His erection bored into her abdomen some more, causing Warren to step back a bit, they didn't break the kiss. When they did break the kiss, Warren smiled. "How shall we start?"

Ryouko looked down at where his erection had rested on the gown. Yes...those were damp spots. She grinned, looking even closer at Warren's penis. "My...Warren-kun, you're almost dripping."

Warren glanced down, allowing himself to gently reach down and handle his aching member for a moment. His fingers were soon covered with pre-seminal fluid. "Don't be alarmed," Warren smiled, "I produce a lot of that, too. It'll make things more smoother, I promise."

"Definitely won't need lubricant," Ryouko commented, licking her lips. She forced her eyes away from Warren's gently pulsating erection and gazed directly into his eyes. "I'd like it if we *checked* each other out, as it were. I closely inspect you, and then you inspect me. That is, of course, if you can wait," she motioned to his swollen manhood.

Warren looked down, "I give myself to your hands, Ryouko-chan," he smiled, "it's a pleasurable ache, one I haven't felt in years," he matched her pleased smile. "I can smell you, my love, and I know you're as ready as I am."

He was right, while Ryouko's panties were good at hiding her arousal, her musky scent was filling the scant space between them.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2004, 06:17:02 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Warren decided to start. He started with gently taking Ryouko's hand and holding it in his. He released it, began to casually walk around her, his erection twitching back and forth. He smiled, touching her hair, closing in for kiss, giving that kiss, and finding himself looking down at her chest.

"They..." Ryouko frowned a bit, "are not too small, are they?" she blushed slightly.

Warren shook his head, "they're beautiful, Ryouko-chan," he reaches out, cupping her left breast through the gown. He squeezed gently, appreciating the moan this elicited from Ryouko. Warren let his fingers find her nipple, gently pinching. "Ah!" Ryouko gasped.

He smiled, "my Lady..." he started to fondle her with both hands, "they shall feel even better against my manhood later." For Ryouko's part, she thought she was about to ask--no, *demand* that Warren take her right then and there. Then he stopped, backing off a half-step with a slightly bemused look.

Ryouko recovered and casted him a look, "Just you wait."

Warren shrugged, causing his erection to sway invitingly for Ryouko's hands. "I find them very beautiful, Ryouko-chan," he smiled, "in fact I think I'd like to see them without the benefit of this," his hand gently handled the material of the gown. Ryouko nodded, obediently lifting her arms up. Slowly, but not agonizingly so, Warren lifted the material over Ryouko's head and casted it aside on the floor.

Warren took in the sight of her standing there, clad only in her panties. His mouth opened and closed before he could speak again. He smiled, walking around in back of her again and gently reoriented her so that she faced her mirror. His hands were soon kneading the two soft mounds of flesh as he started to gently trail kisses down the side of her neck. "My Princess," he moaned as his penis lightly brushed against her bottom.

"My...Knight," she said between moans as Warren's hands fondled her; his fingers rolling her hard nipples between them. "You're mine...all mine," she whispered, as if the reality had just dawned on her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror as Warren cupped her breasts and pinched her hard nipples, each time a bit harder. She also could see Warren's bobbing erection near her rear. Another thing was becoming more and more apparent to both of them.

"I'm thinking," Warren hummed as he kissed her hair more, "that now that your breasts have gotten me so hard," he gently let his right hand release her breast, "I should relieve you of your panties, Ryouko-chan."

"Haven't you already seen my panties enough?" Ryouko smiled at Warren in the mirror.

Warren chuckled, "I knew you were playing with me when you would leave your underwear and nighties in the bathroom."

Her hand found his, squeezed, "I only wanted you to have inspiration."

"I've...had all the inspiration I need since the first night I met you, Ryouko-chan," he returned the squeeze.

Ryouko smiled slyly, "such a hentai, Warren-kun."

He blushed, them both looking at their reflections peering back at them. "I masturbated to thoughts of you, Ryouko-chan, since then," he blushed.

"I thought you would have," she smiled, drawing his clasped hand up for a kiss.

Warren blushed even more, "I was...surprised when I called Shutaro's command center, and you intercepted that call."

"I felt it was the right thing to do," she smiled, a hint of sadness, "little did I know just what we were in for that day."

He hugged her tightly, "I shall do my best to serve you, Ryouko-chan."

"Now," Ryouko smiled, "let's get back to more pressing matters, hmm?"

"Ah," Warren looked down, finding his erection pressed stiffly against the small of her back. He stepped back a bit, painfully aware of his stiffness and the amount of pre-seminal fluid coating his manhood, and now her lower back.

"Now." Ryouko gazed at his blushing face in the mirror, "proceed, Knight. Or I might take you myself. Right now."

Warren nodded, letting his right hand continue its way down her flat stomach, and down onto her panties. The silk there was damp, and immediately as he began gently rubbing there Ryouko's breathing began to seem more like a pant. "They're so beautiful, Ryouko-chan," Hudson drawled, watching his hand move over her crotch in the mirror.

"I look forward to you using them properly, my hentai," she smiled amidst her passion, enjoying her new nickname for him more.

He looked up at her reflection, questioning.

"Yes, I want you to do that later, Warren-kun."

Warren smiled, masturbating with Ryouko's panties had been a daydream of his for a while now. The thought of him ejaculating all over that elegant embroidered silk that now was being caressed by the palm of his hand nearly sent him over the edge right then and there. But he rallied his defenses, told himself that never has Warren Hudson lost control, and moved his hand back up to the waistband of Ryouko's panties, and gently slipped it down there.

He sighed, feeling the warmth. "Ooooh," Ryouko cooed loudly. Gently, he began to work his fingers into her amidst her flowing honey. First one finger, then two, then three. All the while his thumb stimulating her clitoris. Warren smiled, satisfied at the reaction he was getting. He slowly removed his hand from her panties, much to Ryouko's disappointment.

Quickly, he hooked both of his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and drew them down. She stepped out of them, and turned to face him. She was beautiful, there was no other word to describe the sight before Warren's eyes. Her well-kept raven colored pubic hair was visibly soaked with her honey, her entrance clear in the curls of hair, and ready any second for him to take her virginity. Ryouko stood there, proudly baring everything before her chosen one. No trace of shame was on her face or in her bearing.

Warren decided it was time for a very special kiss to be given. Without a word he dropped to his knees, Ryouko watched him do this, a faint glitter in her almond dark eyes telling him she knew what the next step was. Ryouko stepped up close to him. Warren deeply inhaled the aroma of his woman. Warren, after getting an approving nod from Ryouko, began with a light chuckle. "This has always been my favorite part, believe it or not."

"Oh," Ryouko snorted in mock indifference, "right."

Hmm," Warren shrugged, looking up with his nose a scant few inches from her vagina, "you say one thing, Ryouko-chan, but I smell another," he winked.

A haughty look appeared on her face, "do your duty, Knight."

"Okay...but not too much, all right?" Warren said.

With an affirmative nod from Ryouko, Warren set his eyes back to her vagina. He maneuvered his head closer until he stopped and stuck his tongue out. His tongue lightly made contact with the stop of her slit, and slowly made it's progress downward. Warren sucked lightly, savoring her honey. Ryouko moaned loudly, closing her eyes and clenching her fists. Warren smiled inwardly at this response as he gently found her clitoris again with his fingers, and exposed that delicious nub for his tongue to savor.

Just as Ryouko felt her orgasm starting, Warren stopped. "All done!"

"Gah?" Ryouko's mouth hung open in the middle of a long, deep moan.

Warren backed off a bit, and stood up, his erection bobbing in lurid grace. "I've examined you, my love, now it is only fair for you to examine me."

Ryouko got a hold of herself, smiled. Various tortures and delights already forming in her mind. Warren stood before her, trying his best to appear as calm as if he was reading the morning paper. Ryouko started by slowly traipsing around him, giving her time to calm down.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2004, 06:17:28 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Ryouko smiled, repeating the traipsing around the object of her affection and lust as Warren had done around her. She gently let her fingers slid across Warren's stomach, his arms, shoulders, still-damp hair, and down his back where she stopped. A half-frown appeared on her face.

Warren glanced down, "it's okay, Ryouko-chan," he said softly, "they don't hurt so much anymore."

She was looking at the scars on his back. Two small darker ones just to the left and right of his lower spinal column, and three longer slices of darker skin next to his beautiful warm complexion. Suddenly, Ryouko felt unsure of how to proceed. What was that he had just said, they didn't hurt so much anymore?

"Warren-kun," she said after a moment, "if it hurts in any way...please tell me."

Warren turned his head a bit to get a better look at Ryouko. "It's been so long I've felt someone give me a nice back-rub, my dear," he smiled, "I'd like that right now."

Ryouko smiled, happily obliging. Her hands neatly kneaded his shoulder blades, down his back to his buttocks. Ryouko smiled, enjoying her hands running through the sparse hair on Warren's back. When it came to forestation, Warren was moderately covered with hair, which was exactly to Ryouko's liking. For years, her fantasies resolved around man bigger than her, with warm features, strong arms, and neatly kept hair all over his body to keep her warm in the night.

"What a nice backside my love has," Ryouko whispered as both her hands lightly but firmly squeezed. Like every other part of him, his backside was well-muscled. Warren tensed in the sweetness of Ryouko's grasp. "As do you, my Princess," he smiled an ecchi grin at Ryouko's reflection in the mirror.

Ryouko moved out from behind Warren's rear and back in front of him. "Your jokes end here, Mr. Ambassador," she winked up at him before kneeling before him, getting up close and personal with his swollen member. She gazed at his six inches of manhood hanging less than another six inches from her face, rising and falling with her love's carefully controlled breath. She also took note of the moderate forestation of pubic hair; its shade slightly darker than Warren's other hair.

She gazed at his erection, lubrication completely coating it's head and shaft. Tentatively, Ryouko reached up with her index finger and lightly touched the head. Warren exhaled slowly, a slight moan escaping. Ryouko lifted her finger up and inspected it, watching the small film of pre-seminal fluid stick to her finger from Warren's tip. She gently touched it between her two fingers, finally raising it to her lips to take a taste.

As she thought, salty but sweet all at the same time. She gazed up at Warren, who gave her a comforting smile that could only barely conceal his arousal. She returned the smile, looking back down at his member, where another drop of sticky, creamy white dew had formed on the tip.

"Hmm," Ryouko looked up at Warren, "now you know why I wore that gown."

Warren reached out and gently caressed her hair, "Yes, I know..." he sighed lovingly and closed his eyes. Remembering Ryouko's panties and gown...indeed, colored just like semen. Warren tried to distance himself from such thoughts, knowing himself to be very close to just spraying himself all over her pretty face and hair.

Next she reached up with her right hand, and gently with her fingers touched the head of his swollen penis. "Ah..." Warren started just a bit as her fingers lightly touched the purple globe, soaked in its dew. Ryouko sighed, enjoy the warmth of his rod as she gently traced her fingers under the head, and down the shaft. Soon, her entire right hand was holding Warren, and her left hand was gently touching his balls. Ryouko started slow, allowing herself to get used to the hard and yet soft flesh in her hands.

For his part, Warren showed his support by happy sighs and caressing Ryouko's stunning raven hair and her back. As Ryouko grew more comfortable with the feel of her man's erection in her hand, she started to stroke him slowly and smoothly while her other hand gently rubbed his balls. Almost as soon as she started, Ryouko's ministrations were answered by a louder moan from Warren, and a healthy helping of pre-seminal fluid on her fingers. Ryouko quickened her strokes a bit, enjoying the result even more. Warren's back arched to her grasp, as if being drawn forward to her hand.

"Um..!" Warren whimpered, "Ryouko-chan..!"

She stopped, "yes, Warren-kun?"

He calmed himself for a moment, "I almost lost control there," a slight note of shame could be heard in his voice, "I promised my Princess to take her like a bride..."

Ryouko nodded, remembering. Yes, it was something she wanted. But as she looked up into his eyes, she could see the sweat prominent on his brow and the rest of his body. 'He must be in pain...' Ryouko thought, 'he needs to come, simple as that.' She smiled, "I'm already a bride, Warren-kun. If you need release, my love, I can provide it here and now. I cannot think of any better bridal veil," she winked.

Warren stood up straighter, "Thank you, Ryouko-chan, but I think I can make it."

"Warren...my next move was to give you...er," she blushed almost imperceptibly, "such an uncouth term for it."

"So don't use it if does not meet with your approval," he flashed his trademark grin. "My Lady's mouth is too sacred for uncouth words."

"Hmm," she raised an eyebrow, "is it sacred enough to suck on your erect penis?" she released his erection and balls, adjusting where she sat to better face his crotch.

"Anything of you is sacred enough to touch me," he answered sincerely.

Ryouko nodded, and focused her attention on his throbbing penis. Slowly, she exhaled before leaning forward, sticking her tongue out. As with her fingers before, her tongue connected with his erection. Head first, tongue gently probing the glands there, savoring the taste of his flesh and sticky fluids. She opened her mouth wider, trying to get Warren's knob into her mouth. Its girth proving a bit difficult to get past her lips. Warren, stunned by arousal, watched his love working so hard to get just the tip of his rod into her mouth. He almost orgasmed right then and there, but with the last thread of strength he held out.

Once his tip was tucked nicely in her mouth, Ryouko began swirling her tongue around it, creating simple sucking motions. Warren moaned softly, a word formed on his lips, "...wife."

Ryouko heard the word, gently let Warren drop out of her mouth with an audible pop, and beamed up at him radiantly. "Husband," she responded, only allowing him to respond with a small smile. She set back to her work, putting him back in her mouth, moving her head up and down slightly. The only sounds either of them could hear were the gentle slurp, slurp of Ryouko sucking and Warren's moans; which were growing more insistent.

After another minute of this, Warren spoke up. "Ryouko-chan!"

She knew what that tone of voice meant, and she let him pop out of her mouth again. He gazed straight ahead, calming his breathing. Warren was only just barely able to avoid orgasm. Barely.

Once Warren was sure he wouldn't come where he stood, he and Ryouko locked eyes. They both knew what was next. Warren reached out his hand, helping Ryouko to her feet. The couple now faced the bed, Warren noting something he hadn't quite noticed before. "I see you put a towel down," he squeezed her hand.

"Yes," she nodded. "I hope it will be enough," she added with uncertainty.

"Search me," Warren shrugged, "I've never had a virgin before," he flashed her a wolfish grin.

"Hentai."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2004, 06:17:47 AM »
<Jocko>
(RP ON)

Warren Hudson and Ryouko Mendou stood in front of their marriage bed. Warren reached out his hand first, and Ryouko clasped it firmly. They faced each other, Warren's severely aroused state ignored for a moment. Warren leaned down, and Ryouko stood up on her tip-toes. They kissed, Warren bathing Ryouko's tongue with his. Ryouko responded, doing her best. Expertly, she reached up and untied the bow in her hair, letting her hair fall freely about her. When they parted, Ryouko gently sat down on the bed and moved herself back up onto the towel.

Warren stood in place, as if frozen. He watched as Ryouko made herself comfortable, and slowly spread her legs displaying all she had for him. His erection became even more rigid, more rigid than Warren remembered it being since Lucilla was alive. Not even when he masturbated in his sleep to dreams and memories of her was he *this* hard.

Ryouko was visibly sopping wet, her pubic hair matted down and her vaginal lips visible. Her honey glistened in the afternoon light pouring in from the windows. Some of her pubic hair was still dry, near the top, as wispy and soft as ever. Ryouko relaxed as much as she could, waiting for Warren to make the next move. Her eyes stared into his, expectant but patient.

Warren gazed at her there, once again becoming aware of just how much smaller she was, and how much this aroused him more. On top of other fantasies, there was the age-old, tried and true fantasy of his lovely, mischevious, and innocent Ryouko spreading her legs and accepting his weight on top of her.

She carefully wet her lips, for his benefit as well as her's. Ryouko, for her part, was letting her eyes rove over Warren's burly and well-muscled body. His erection rose and fell slowly in concert with his breaths. Both of them were sweating a bit now, the slight perspiration adding a sheen to their skin.

He waited another moment before speaking, when he did she could see the concern on his face. "Ryouko-chan...if I hurt you too much, just say the word and I'll stop," his eyes had a gleam of pleading desparation in them. A mixture of how much he would hate himself if he hurt her in their bonding, and his asking her in the way of all men of his beliefs: "Please, my mistress, grant me release."

'He thinks himself boarish!' Ryoko realized. She favored him with a comforting smile. "I know, Warren-kun. It's going to be just fine. Again, don't worry! I won't break under you."

Warren nodded, gently handled his aching manhood again. "Not that I think myself some sort of porn star, but I do know I'm a bit above average."

Ryouko giggled, "so much of a man, Warren-kun. That's what you are. A faithful hentai knight who needs a wife," she gazed directly into his eyes. "Now," she slid her hands invitingly up to her breasts, and back down to her pubic hair and gently parted her vaginal lips. "Marry me, Warren-kun," she said seriously, "please become my husband."

He nodded soberly. Warren could almost hear Lucilla encouraging, no--urging him. "Do it, my Knight," her voice breathless, "'no man or woman should be without another to keep an eye on,'" her thick Italian accent repeating her Sorceress' order first admonition, "you've been alone for some time, my loyal one, now..." her usual tone of command: "Take her to wife."

With a slight bittersweet smile, Warren could remember how he would sit at her feet as she lectured him. Well, he had never refused to heed her advice, and he wasn't about to start now. Especially when it coincided so perfectly with his own desires. Idly, Warren wondered if that had been her intention when it came to his religious instruction.

Without speaking, Warren gently sat down at the foot of the bed. From there he maneuvered over to Ryouko on his knees. He reached out, gently touching her hand, her breasts, and finally the fire between her legs. She gasped his name as he gently touched her vaginal lips and spread a healthy amount of her lubricant on his fingers. "My virginal bride..." he whispered in wonder.

Ryouko could only nod in agreement.

Warren's fingers now wet with her dew, he drew his hand away from her vagina and spread her honey on his shaft, stroking his hardness invitingly. Ryouko's eyes alternated between his face and his erection, waiting. Warren leaned forward on both hands, kissing her sweetly on the lips. This time only letting his tongue lightly touch hers.

He leaned back up, his hand going to his penis again. Warren aimed his manhood for her vagina. Looking up, he waiting for her final go-ahead. She nodded, "...please." Warren glanced back down and slowly moved his pelvis forward. The head of his penis soon met the lips of her vagina and parted them smoothly. Her smooth raven pubic hair giving him a nice tickle. Warren moaned at the sweet pressure on his tip as he slowly pushed forward, knowing he would have to stop soon.

Ryouko's lips formed a O and let out a low steady moan. It was at this moment when Warren's progress was impeded. He stopped, opened his eyes to see Ryouko still with her eyes close, prepared for what came next. Warren nodded to himself, reminding himself to do it fast, so as to minimize the pain for her. Silently, Warren reached out and took her hand and squeezed hard. He thrusted into her sharply.

"Ah!" Ryouko gasped at the pain as her hymen was broken. Warren opened his eyes to peer down at her, marked the obvious pain in her face, but was pierced by a stern look as her eyes opened. She wanted to continue. Warren nodded, just then becoming aware of how tight Ryouko was, and now feeling the slight trickle of her blood on his shaft. He moved his pelvis back, nearly leaving her vagina, but he thrusted right back in again slightly faster than before. He did this some more, allowing his speed to steadily increase. In concert, Ryouko's moans grew louder.

"Oh! Oh! Warren-kun!!!" she cried happily. Warren, being careful not to thrust too hard and mindful of not putting too much weight on her, gently leaned forward over Ryouko. He kissed her, sloppily. She kissed back, equally sloppy. They began necking each other madly as Warren settled into a rythm of slower, more grinding thrusts. Warren licked her ear, "Ryouko-chan..." he stopped thrusting all together. Ryouko opened her eyes to make sure everything was okay, and was met by a curious sensation from her vagina.

She realized what it was almost immediately. Warren was moving his penis by itself within her. Once she put the pieces together, the sensation had gone from curious to maddening. Almost involuntarily, a long, loud moan issued from the back of Ryouko's neck. Warren devoured her lips with his own, continuing to contract the Kegel muscles in his penis. Ryouko caught on fast, soon she was experimentally clenching her vaginal muscles around Warren's manhood.

"Ahh!" a strangled cry escaped Warren's mouth where it rested next to her ear. "You're so tight and wet, Ryouko-chan," he whispered hoarsely. He started the thrust again, still whispering to her. "It feels like you're sucking on me...how wonderful you are...my love."

Ryouko reached around Warren's back, pushing him a bit closer to her and causing his pelvis to grind into hers' more. "*You* fill me, Warren-kun! You make me whole!" The musky oder of both of their juices and sweat filled the space around them, already Warren could feel his climax building. After another good long, deep thrust into her, he spoke again brokenly inbetween his moans: "I...*Ryouko-chan!*"

She opened her eyes for just a moment to see that there was no way he'd be able to hold on much longer. While Ryouko's pleasure was building as well, she knew with some regret that they would not be coming together in their marriage embrace. Then again, she really could not *blame* Warren, either.

"Yes!" Ryouko screamed, "now!"

Warren withstood another three volleys of deep thrusts into her steadily as his orgasm overtook him. His plentiful seed started shooting into Ryouko's soft, tight womb, so much that Ryouko could feel it in her. Warren came so hard tears formed in his eyes. He exhaled sharply as his back arched, Ryouko watched him. His eyes were closed, and his breathing slowed down some, and the tears. Oh the tears...Ryouko recognized tears of healing when she saw them.

"So...sweet," Warren shuddered.

She smiled, gently reaching up to draw him closer, wanting him to be as close as possible to her. Warren rested for barely a minute as he softened within her, sweat caking both of their bodies. He kissed her brow, and gently pulled himself out of her, his flaccid penis gushing a mixture of their seed, and her blood. Ryouko watched him, her eyes questioning. Her mouth followed suit. "Warren-kun? What are you doing?"

"Making our marriage complete," he smiled as he lowered his mouth unto her chest, giving each nipple a sup as he made his progress down her stomach. Warren soon arrived at her crotch.

Ryouko watched as Warren grinned back up to her. "Did I make such a mess?"

"Yes..." she moaned as he planted a kiss in her pubic hair, "do you mind...the taste?" Surely he must not only be tasting her own seed, but his as well. And the blood from the sundering of her maidenhead...

Warren licked her special place as he did before, "I'll say this, times like this I'm thankful I'm a health nut." For semen can taste pretty bad if the man leads an unhealthy lifestyle.

Warren flickered his tongue at her clitoris, causing Ryouko to writh back and forth on the bed in ectsasy. After a few more sucks, and much tongue lapping, Warren was rewarded with Ryouko's shuddering orgasm. "Oh!" she shouted once, her hands gripping the towel around her, her eyes plastered shut as a wave of golden joy coursed through her. Warren glanced up from his work in satisfied pride, not missing a beat he continued his sweet assault on her most private place, bringing Ryouko three more orgasms.

When Ryouko came down from her high, owing more to simple exhaustion from both parties than a desire to stop, Warren glossed his tired lips with his equally tired tongue. The taste of mingled body fluids filling his mouth. Not that he minded. In fact, it was one of his favorite tastes. The taste of true obedience, as the Mother Sorceress and Goddess had once decreed.

Ryouko's eyes were still closed, her breathing slowed. Warren gently moved back up to gently rest next to her. The man, once again a husband, drew the woman into his arms. The woman, now a wife, gently clasped his hands, languidly kissing his shoulder.

"My one and only..." Ryouko whispered in the proper intonation for Warren. Knowing with some regret that Warren could not say the same to her.

Warren was silent for a second. "I will be loyal to you, Ryouko-chan, dearest wife who found me in my veiled grief, and told me my place."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan