Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:05:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 275
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Author Topic: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA  (Read 33223 times)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
Re: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2016, 09:13:48 PM »
Thank you for such nice comments, i admit i really enjoy this series  :)

Episode 60:
- Many years ago, Mysterious Red Mantle kidnapped girl named Yoshiko during prom, now he strikes again, he gained "some" weight since last time.

Very funny episode, it reminded me of my own prom, girls were dressed in similar dresses too :) i laughed when teacher ask Lum to not laugh after hearing his story, and she immediately starts laughing, seeing his face, Red Mantle jumped to scare girls, only to find out, it is Ataru and his friends dress up as girls, and when lights goes off, everyone had to find their partner, Ataru found..Cherry :) And Lum was found Red Mantle (Nice dance moves Lum :) ) Poor guy can't scare anyone at all  ;)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2016, 10:16:55 AM »
Lum knows how to dance! She got the moves! Great ep. Red mantle doesnt know how lucky he is..
Sorry for typos on this comment, Im drunk ;D I will edit tomorrow.

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »
Episode 61:
- Ran have another devious idea to steal darling from Lum, she even calls Lum to inform her about it, Lum use special gun, to create copy of Ataru (He gave her this idea, because he wants to go to date with Shinobu and Ran at same time, but need two bodies) and send it instead, copy however ties Lum and free Ataru instead, when Ataru and Ran hide, Ran create copy of Ataru herself, what happen next, is pure chaos provided by countless Atarus :)

Once again very funny episode, i laughed so hard, when Lum is like "Another sad story" and just don;t lsten, with annoy Ran, and later, when Shinobu and Ran are chased by swarm of Atarus, both Shinobu and Ran looked very hot in dresses they wore :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2016, 07:23:14 PM »
Even though I dont approve the behavior of ran, at least she is kind enough to let lum know about her plans!  ;D great episode indeed!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2016, 10:04:48 PM »
Episode 62:
- After Lum hears it is abnormal for couple to not go to single date, she steals Ataru notebook with girls names and phone numbers, telling him she will give it back, if he date her. They go to date, together with Perm (One of Megane friends) and his girlfriend.

Very sweet episode, Lum looked really cute in civilian clothes, and whole date was really sweet, Ataru got used to Lum electric attacks, and is jealous when other guys pester Lum.

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2016, 09:06:14 AM »
another one of my favorite eps!, mainly, because we can see ataru true feelings, ah but who can blame him,who could resist lum charm, and I love the way she looks with normal clothes too!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2016, 09:30:22 PM »
Episode 63:
- Two seperate beach stories in one episode, 1st one was about watermelon god, ith Ataru and his friends anger, by calling it ugly, 2nd one take place on Mendou boat, everyone get sentimental, as it is last summer day, they are joined by sentimental yokai

Interesting and funny episode, highlights for me were when Mendou wanted to show Lum how you smash watermelon...example being Ataru's head :) (At first i wondered why he is not afraid of dark anymore, but then i've remmebered he is not, when girl look at him, and both Lum and Shinobu looked at him) and when on boat Mendou tried to hit on Miss Sakura, but "that cast-off of life" was lying nex to her, so he throws Cherry at Ataru, who don't want to catch him, and he ends up in water :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2016, 10:27:22 AM »
I really enjoyed both histories, but, I liked more the one with the sentimental monster! he speaks the true!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2016, 09:42:28 PM »
Episode 64:
- For Lum and Ten it is first time to see typhoon, and they are very excited about it.

Episode that opens with Cherry struck by lighting, can't be bad :) It was very sweet of Ataru, to save Lum, when she was trapped in Ataru room, poor Ataru dad was this episode buttmonkey, belittled by his wife, and destroy house at the end.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:25:03 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2016, 08:59:45 AM »
Episode that opens with Cherry struck by lighting, can't be bad
totally agree with that! ;D,oh well it was atarus dad turn, its a common thing in the moroboshi family!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2016, 09:37:36 PM »
Episode 65:
- For Oni, even tiny bit of alcohol will make them drunk, Lum and Ten run around school, causing havoc :)

Drunk Lum was hilarious :) And her being jealous of Ten, because of misunderstanding (Ataru frineds split to look for Lum and Ten, and Ataru and Perm look for Ten) Teacher thought alcohol was brought to school, and Mendou promise to dance naked, if he finds one, unfortunately for him, Cherry brings alcohol, to treat burned students from Ten rampage :) It was nice of Ataru, to get worried for Lum, when she get drunk.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:40:01 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2016, 08:04:16 AM »
ah this ep. its hilairous!, I really like the song margarita, very catchy tune 8)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2016, 10:17:26 PM »
Oh yes, that was very good song, especially, with these trrippy images :)

Episode 66:
- Misuzu was tricked by her cat Yuki to fuse together, and become cat girl, now Ataru and Ten join forces, to beat down cat, taht felt in oove with her, to free her from curse

That episode was strange, but in positive way, it had elements of Heathcliff (Fat cat being boss of alley) and Ashita No Joe (Boxing scene) i laughed so hard at the end, when all three of them realize who they fall in love with, their hair got grey from shock :) It was also funny when Yuki said, that Misuzu would laugh, if she told her she wanna be human for one day, i think she would freak out first, if cat talk to her :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2016, 10:57:56 AM »
it had elements of Heathcliff (Fat cat being boss of alley) and Ashita No Joe (Boxing scene)
I always learn something new reading you!, again, I had no idea these were references  to other shows!, thanks for the info, is always good to learn something new of your favorite show!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2016, 11:07:55 PM »
You're welcome, not 100% sure, if they reference to these specific shows, but that's my guess :)

Episode 67
- After Ataru told Lum he is fed up with her constant control, she is nowhere to be seen, Ataru friends help him find Lum, did she really let Earth forever?

Very touching episode, Ataru really care for Lumm, when he cried, and Lum heard it through doll she left with him, it was so sweet :) Episode had funny comedy too with Mendou jumping in front of Ataru suddenly, yelling "Mendou!" and i lost it, when Ataru imagined, that Mendou bribed Lum for leaving Ataru, if he pay for best university for him, those golden teeth :)