Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:45:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 216
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

Author Topic: Lum, Ataru, and Ran- one Christmas bash!  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Lum, Ataru, and Ran- one Christmas bash!
« on: October 23, 2004, 03:41:33 PM »
By Razor (Razor) on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 22:11:
It twas a cold cold night out in Japan. Lum and ataru were downtown, Lum was tagging along against Ataru's interests of course, and consequently, flashes were seen frequently that night. It was christmas, and Ataru needed to get Lum a present, "Normally", he thought to himself, "I wouldnt do something like this but my conscience is on me today, and I'm in a good mood, chased down 6 skirts successfully today!" He laughed to himself and Lum, still clinging to his side wondered what was going on in that mind of his.
Lum's thoughts drifted off to her own world as well, "Gee, I need to get Darling a Christmas present... but what am I going to get him?" Ataru noticed Lum wasn't paying attention and quietly slipped away. "Hmm..." Lum kept thinking, "Oh I know, I'll get a nice big blanket so we can both stay warm!" She grinned and let out a squeal of anticipation, then suddenly noticed Ataru was gone, "Ohh, where'd he go?" Then off she went on her usual hunting....

Ataru strolled around inside a lingerie shop, "Phew, I got away, now... what am I going to buy?" His eyes caught sight of some lingerie passing by... another disgusting laugh followed, "Hehheh, I wonder if I can make Lum look like an earth girl again and get all the guys jealous!" Ataru started browsing through the items, the hangers made "shink-shink" sounds as the clanked together and slid, meanwhile near a body shop...
"Ooooh so many things here!" Lum walked happily around the shelves, and picked up a teapot, checked the price and searched herself for money, "Aw... no earth money, well I guess I'll just have to buy darling a present from my planet!" She walked out of the store and flew up to her ship and made her way back to Urusei.
Ataru was still browsing when a pretty salesgirl walked up to him, "Can I help you sir?" Without time to think he responded with hopes of a score, "Hehheh, of course, I don't which of these things to buy," he held up a few skimpy items, "do you think you could try them out for me to see if they look good?" Wham! He had a handprint on his face and the salesgirl with an angry blush walked away to help another customer. He sighed and put the items in the basket, "Oh well, ya know what they say, try try and try again!" He picked out a few regular clothes, such as shorts and shirts, and went up to the counter, and paid. Ataru sighed with relief that he had enough, "Man, it's a good thing I was able to sell Ryuu a bra! Sad though... she wouldn't change and show me how it looked, oh well..."
Back on Urusei, Lum flew into her favourite furniture shop and glanced among the shelves, hugging a few blankets to test their cuddling ability, thoughts of her and her darling were happily zooming through her head, of them in front of a fire. Ataru's parents were leaving them by themselves that month to go on an extended vacation and they had entrusted her to keep things in order. Lum giggled to herself about having control of the house and picked out a nice large blanket and proceeded to clothing where there were tiger striped suits. "Mm, maybe Darling would like one of these!" The shelves went "shink-shink"....
Back on earth, Ataru was sitting down on at a cafe sipping some hot chocolate, secretly undressing girls that he saw with his eyes, "Oooh, wow...." He was so involved in it that he half choked on his hot chocolate and spilled half of it on his pants when he noticed another beautiful girl had sat down to his table, he was choking from the pain of the hot chocolate, but he managed to make it seem like their was nothing wrong... and failing miserably, "Ahhhh!!!! Hot choco--er... Ran! H-heyyyy"
She blinked and then giggled, "I'm sorry did I disturb you? I can find another table if you'd like, there's so many people around, it's hard to find one."
"No no! Please! Have a seat!"
She giggled and offered to share her drink with him, and he readily accepted, "So... I hear your parents are out of town for the month..."
"Yep!" He scratched the back of his neck and laughed over-heartily, being nervous, I've got the whoooole place to myself... say, would you like to stay over?"
"Well I don't know, what about Lum?"
"Lum? Ah don't worry about her!"
"Mm... well...."
Ataru leaned over with his eyes wide, filled with anticipation.
"Hehe, okay! Poor you, having to deal with all those electrical shocks" She patted his head, he was practically hers, "I'll make sure that mean, nasty, Lum won't hurt you."
They finished up and started back to Ataru's house, chatting happily on the way...
Lum got into her ship and started back to earth, she knew she couldn't leave Ataru by himself for long, who knows what poor girl he'd run after this time, even the thought of him chasing another girl angered her. She decided to drop everything off at the house and then look for Ataru in the town after she had hidden the presents.....

(End of part 1! I hope you enjoy the storyline so far, peace people --==Razor Alkali Starmetal==--)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Lum, Ataru, and Ran- one Christmas bash!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 03:41:48 PM »
By Jocko on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 22:26:
Nice Razor, is this just going to be your storyline or do you want others to play in your sandbox?
Lum-chan

Offline Razor

• Chibi
Re: Lum, Ataru, and Ran- one Christmas bash!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 06:27:11 PM »
OH MY GOSH!! I wrote this YEARS ago XD!! I can't believe you guys kept it!!!!!!!! *tear* I'm so touched!!  8|
--Raz