Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:30:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 275
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

Author Topic: I wonder...  (Read 6458 times)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
I wonder...
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:08:30 PM »
Should I consider coming back to this site again? If I do, would people forgive the stupid way I ragequit a few months back?
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline janus

• Psychotic Fan
Re: I wonder...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »
For me you are welcome anytime, as long as acknowledge what you did and are willing to make up for it. this is my opinion though, I don't know what the other members have to say

▲
▲ ▲

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »
SIDEZERO!!! :D

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »
I welcome you back but remember, one day, the door may close forever and there's no windows.

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
I welcome you back but remember, one day, the door may close forever and there's no windows.

Proxies?

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »
It's OK with me if you want to return... but just keep in mind... Rules are maid not to be broken in this forum... maybe just bend a little... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »
Well, if I do come back, it'll only be every now and then. I'm too busy with all the other things I have going on to be too regular. Especially helping run this anime streaming site I hang out at.

...as long as acknowledge what you did and are willing to make up for it.

All I did wrong was rage and start cussing when people tried accusing me of being some kind of troll. I would demand an apology for that, but I honestly don't care enough.

SIDEZERO!!! :D

Who's that? Last I checked, my name was sidzero.

I like how you make it sound like I should be honored to be allowed on this site, instead of how this site should be honored to have me.

Proxies?

If it came down to that, it wouldn't be worth my time. But there are a lot more things I could do than just proxy...

Anyway, it was more of a curiosity thing.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 04:40:50 PM »
All I did wrong was rage and start cussing when people tried accusing me of being some kind of troll. I would demand an apology for that, but I honestly don't care enough.

I almost regret appologizing to you but I already told you this once. I don't understand why you DESEARVE an appology from us after you insult and offended us. Who do you think you are?

I like how you make it sound like I should be honored to be allowed on this site, instead of how this site should be honored to have me.

Anyway, it was more of a curiosity thing.

I don't see you as a valuable Forum member. You're not Cosmic are you? You're not Chette are you? You're not Kaede are you? You're not Sand, Moroboshi, Kroptik, Forgotten, Falling, Veehive, Giovanne and the list could go on and on and on and on.

I don't see why this website should feel honored of you wanting to come back or having a member like you. Heck! Why should anything or anyone feel proud of having a member of a friend that all he does is offend everyone when he can't prove he's right?

Also, if it was just a curiosity thing, it makes me wonder... Are you here to promote "your" website or are you here to spend your freetime? Maybe you're here out of pure boredom or you could be here to make fun of us. Of course, that the chance that you're here because you actually feel guilty or miss the Forum is not out of the question.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 04:48:30 PM by cata »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 05:46:17 PM »
I don't understand why you DESEARVE an appology from us...

...Why should anything or anyone feel proud of having a member of a friend that all he does is offend everyone when he can't prove he's right?

First off, please calm down. You're taking things way too seriously for the internet. This is how you prove you're better than all that nonsense you're accusing me of? Relax... like everything I say that people, like you, get all worked up about, it was meant to be laughed at, not raged at.

Besides, if I am this big bad troll you accuse me of being, isn't what you're doing just giving me exactly what I would want? You know... picking a fight? If that's what you see me as, and you don't like it, then why are you trying to feed into it? Fortunately, I'm not. As such, it's good I don't care enough to get offended by your behavior.

Just to make a point, IF I cared enough to demand an apology, what it would be would be for is exactly what you're doing RIGHT NOW... insulting me over some misconstrued personal offense. Just out of curiosity, is this the kind of behavior becoming of someone who's supposed to represent this site as a moderator, in your opinion? I would think that trying to drive people away like that would very poorly represent this website. Oh well, that's none of my business, so please, don't take it personally and get even angrier, though I do hope you consider the advice. Personally, I think a website's staff member's primary concern should be keeping members, which is why you should be honored to have not just me, but ANY member of this site.

Also, if it was just a curiosity thing, it makes me wonder... Are you here to promote "your" website or are you here to spend your freetime?

Oh, I assure you, I have my reasons, ones I'd rather keep to myself. I also assure you that promoting "my" site is not among them. I only even provided the link in case anyone was wondering what I was talking about. That's why I didn't even say the name of the site, nor did I even put it on the first post, or on my profile, or anywhere else. If that's all I wanted to do, I would have waited until after I finished putting UY on it, and then just made a thread that was specifically about providing a link to that.

However, if this is the kind of treatment I can expect, perhaps I have the answer to my original questions. No for both.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:48:50 PM by sidzero »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 05:53:08 PM »
U didn't particularly choose your words well during this conversation :p

I actually agree with Cata based on your previous posts (you sound high-mighty) and your last post doesn't convince me otherwise. It's a difficult concept to explain, as the reason involves psychology and I'm not good at explaining it.

Notice how a fight started again initiating with your 2nd post?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
Im a pretty new member here, so don't take me too seriously. But dude, why did you bother coming back, if your just gonna make those big 3-5 paragraph posts again about some stupid argument?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:07:43 PM by SonicDaMan »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:36 AM »
Ok... I see we have here the same attitude problem that we had with both of you from last time...

If this was anime show you 2 would end up together in the end...

Remember this is the Internet... we can't see anything... just words... and for the looks of it when people read Sidzero's posts I get the feeling they just imagine a angry guy talking with a "snobbish" attitude. (yes, that's what I think of them) XD

Cata you sometimes scare me... for example when you warn me about something I did... like... saying something inappropriate or of mature content... I get scared of your posts... you give the impression to me that if I was face to face with you... you would beat the **** out of me...

Seriously... I tought this kind of thing was already solved at the 4th post... don't you guys learn from past experiences???

Just a last thing... Sidzero... lose the high-mighty attitude... last time you know where that got you...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 02:53:43 AM »
Besides, if I am this big bad troll you accuse me of being, isn't what you're doing just giving me exactly what I would want? You know... picking a fight? If that's what you see me as, and you don't like it, then why are you trying to feed into it? Fortunately, I'm not. As such, it's good I don't care enough to get offended by your behavior.

Just to make a point, IF I cared enough to demand an apology, what it would be would be for is exactly what you're doing RIGHT NOW... insulting me over some misconstrued personal offense. Just out of curiosity, is this the kind of behavior becoming of someone who's supposed to represent this site as a moderator, in your opinion? I would think that trying to drive people away like that would very poorly represent this website. Oh well, that's none of my business, so please, don't take it personally and get even angrier, though I do hope you consider the advice.

First of all, I don't remember calling you a troll. Unless last "chapter", if you know what I mean. Now, if I'm being a bad Moderator because I want to keep this community safe from bad members, than I would rather get kicked out of the Mod board if I can call it that way.

I'm not picking up a fight, I'm simply responding to what it seemed to me and to UruseiNeo an arrogant speech.

Personally, I think a website's staff member's primary concern should be keeping members, which is why you should be honored to have not just me, but ANY member of this site.

I'm sorry if I prefer to have a small community of good members than this huge community full of annoying people! From what you're saying, not only I but every single member of this Forum should feel proud of having members like Pseudo-Necron99 and Mills23!!!!! Heck no!!!!

I also have to say to you, Sidzero that I'm happy to see that you're not here to promote your website.

Now, this goes to Falling:

First of all, when I scold you, I'm not angry and I would never hit you just because of your posts. I just simply worry about this Forum. Like, I think about this website everyday. Even when I was gone, it was on my mind everyday. I'm sorry if I give the impression that I'm mad at you and stuff.

Heck, I love you as much as I love Cosmic, Sand, Kroptik, UataruY, UruseiNeo, Veehive, Uncle Gio, etc.

And I was almost forgetting something:

Mr. FallinG_StaR, I will NEVER EVER end up with Sidzero or someone like him. (with all due respect, Mr. Sidzero).

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 03:04:00 AM »
And I was almost forgetting something:

Mr. FallinG_StaR, I will NEVER EVER end up with Sidzero or someone like him. (with all due respect, Mr. Sidzero).

LoL

That was an example... that was a sarcastic comment...

Btw... I love you to... ;D  *;  :P

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 03:28:44 AM »
Cata you sometimes scare me... for example when you warn me about something I did... like... saying something inappropriate or of mature content... I get scared of your posts... you give the impression to me that if I was face to face with you... you would beat the **** out of me...

She's a mod. Mods are supposed "big" and "powerful" and control "law". Sorta like a cop or a security guard. That's their job. (You should know this more than me, your a mod yourself XD)