Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:20:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Author Topic: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"  (Read 25512 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2004, 03:12:16 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 01:04:
(RP ON)
Cygni dodged a blow from Cexon and glanced over towards Bakuto, growling.

"Great, while I'm out here messing around with her, he's cowering back there!"

She executed a back flip and landed behind some more crates, which were quickly blasted away by Cexon. She fired a few more bursts at her with her FN-P90, then dove into a ventilation duct nearby.

Cexon flew over, tearing apart the room, but she never noticed where Cygni had gone. She then turned to Bakuto, but found he was gone as well, with a mecha sitting in his place. It fired at her. She laughed as she dodged the shot, but her laughter turned to anger when blood began seeping out of her cheek. She cussed and rushed the mecha.

Inside the duct, Cygni flipped on her eyepiece and used it to navigate the area. She presseed a couple of buttons on it.

"Lets see... aha, I'd assume he'd be in 'Private Operations'... 20 floors down. Great."

She crawled over to a tube that led straight down, holstered her FN-P90, then began slowly descending, with a growl on her face.

Down near the school, Ataru cradled Lum's unconsious form. She had been dropped when Barraion had moved towards the mansion. The stormtroopers rushed up and crowded around them.

Megane leered at Ataru. "What did you do to her this time??"

Ataru growled and stood up, turning to Megane. "Look you idiot!" he yelled to his face. "Right over there! That's the person who did it!" He pointed towards the Mendou mansion.

The stormtroopers looked at the retreating behemoth. Megane screamed and uttered a war cry, then rushed towards the mansion, while the rest followed suit, leaving Ataru behind to tend to Lum.

Over at the mansion, Terra was leading the troops into battle against the monster, but was disappointed when they were cut down like swiss cheeze.

"Come on damn you! Fire! Fire! Fire!" She barked out commands by the thousands while dodging the blasts coming her way and taking pot shots at Barraion. He simply shrugged them off and laughed.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2004, 03:12:37 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 01:31:
Shingo the Mendo famlys household guard jumped off the roof at Barraion who smacked him up into the sky. Mendo said "That idiot!" and put his hand to his face. Barraion stumbled and fell into the swimming pool. But then Megane stood on the diving board holding a cylander with a grey sphere inside. He was wearing a patch over 1 eye. Mendo said "Oh no! It cant be! The dreaded oxygen destroyer?" Megane threw it at Barraion and it thumped off his chest and fell into the water. Barraion picked it up and read the label. Megane said "It cant be! the guy I got that from said it was the real oxygen destroyer!"
Barraion read the label "Origenal oxeygen destroyer prop as scene in the 1st godzilla movie."
Barraion tossed it over his shoulder and smacked Megane away.
Bakutos energy cannon was reaching its maximum charge and so was Cexon. They both fired at once and their blasts met in the middel of the room. At first the blasts seemed to be evenly matched but Cexons was slowly over powering the blast from his mech. stray bolts flew around the room blasting things apart and taking out the power in the installation.
Radicus was trying to get his things together to escape when the power went out. Cygnis elevator stoped so she blew o hole in it and jumped out. She was one floor from where Radicus was. She blew through the floor and landed right on top of Radicus.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2004, 03:12:50 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 02:29:
(RP ON)
Cygni grinned devilishly and pulled out her Desert Eagle, flipped on the laser sight, and aimed it at the back of Radicus' head. He tried to stand, so she kneed him in the back and shoved her gun against his head.

"Make one move and I'll blow your godamn head off!"

The room was bathed in red as emergency lights came on. The door opened and a few agents rushed in. Cygni grabbed Radicus by the shoulder and pulled him up, still holding the gun to his head.

"I've been waiting for this!"

Radicus smiled. "You're a fool to betray us, I thought I told you that!"

("He's right you know.")

Cygni felt her vision begin to fade. She fought against the voice and managed to stay conscious, but her hand weakened for a second. Radicus shoved her backwards towards his desk, got up, straightened his tie, walked over to the front of the room, and turned around.

"Kill her."

Cygni's eyes went wide as the agents pulled silenced pistols out of their suits and aimed it at her head. She growled. She saw one of the agents close his finger on the trigger. This was the end.

Suddenly the door behind them exploded, sending shrapnel in all directions. Cexon had fallen from above, leaving a path of chaos in her wake. Bakuto stood above her, grinning and waving his sabers in the air. Cygni took the chance and fired at the agents, killing all 3 instantly. Radicus leaped out of the wrecked doorway and sprinted around the corner. Cygni got up and followed him.

Terra watched in horror as Barraion shrugged off everything that was tossed at him, then, grinning, reached for her. She tried to dive out of the way, but was too late. Barraion picked her up and began squeezing her to death.

"Take.. this.. asshole!" she yelled through clenched teeth, sending a wave of ice flowing through him. The ice rippled up his arms, stopping at his shoulders.

A missile fired off from her right, impacting against the frozen arms, and exploding. The ice shattered, and the arms along with them. Barraion looked extremely surprised, then cried out in pain, falling to his knees. Terra landed on her knees on the ground nearby.

"Godamn asshole, nobody touches me!" she muttered, spitting out blood and rubbing her hands.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 03:14:
Barriaon road and all his horns started to glow. Mendo said "What happening?" Cherry said "This is fate."
Barriaon was glowing brighter and bolts of energy started to shoot out taking out anything in the pathway of the bolt.

A man in another part of the installation looked at a device in his hand and said "This is bad! Barraion has gone completely out of control and his powers almost escalated to it's peak. When it gets there he'l explode and take most of Tomibiki with him!"
Cygni had Radicus cornered.Bakuto tossed all six of Cexons horns at Radicuses feet and said " I have now vanquished your evil minion! Now in the name of the moon I shall punish you!" Cygni and Radicus both sweatdropped.
Radicus said "NO! NO! NO! I refuse to die at the hands of a moonie fanboy!" Bakuto said "Hey thats otaku to you mr!" Cygni said "He's mine!" She leveled her desert eagle to Radicus and fired. However before she pulled the trigger Radicus tried to make a break for it. The shot missed but took off one of his arms. Bakuto stuck out his foot and Radicus tripped over it and stumbled into a large hole blown in the floor. They both looked down to see water in the hole and no sign of Radicus. Cygni said "You arent still trying to kill me?" Bakuto said "Well you did help me beat these guys so I guesse I shouldnt kill you." Cygni said "Good then I'll be leaving." Bakuto patted her on the back and said "Well gee I dont recall saying you could go." Cygni looked back to see apatch Bakuto had slapped on her back. Her vishoin got all blurred and she fell down. Bakuto picked her up and said "Well I guesse it's time we leave." Bakuto tossed a high powered bomb into the hole and left.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2004, 03:13:13 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 04:25:
(RP ON)
Ginkobot looked at his monitor with great interest, then scribbled down some notes. He then sighed and turned it off.

The second experiment had failed. He thought the new clones would be stronger, based off of existing specimens, but enhanced and strengthened for his own use. Instead, the first agent had completely and utterly failed to carry out her task, and the remaining ones were pretty much useless at the moment.

He turned to the final pod, the last specimen contained within. It was deep within it's hibernation process currently, and was not expected to begin it's final rooting for a few months. He nodded to it.

"I will strip the emotions off of this one, and destroy any independent thought it may have. It will exist solely to serve me, and me alone."

He turned the monitor back on and watched the proceedings back on Earth.
(RP OFF)
Yea I know, short post... I'm hooked on Evercrack *grin* (Everquest for the uninformed)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2004, 03:13:37 PM »
By Jocko on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 19:38:
Y'know, I've been thinking and 1986 doesn't seem like the right year for the UY gang to still be in school...let's make it 1985 and they're going into their last year at Tomobiki High.

(RP ON)

Three days later...

Things settled down, damage was repaired and offenders taken into custody (although shrinking the giant proved to be a problem), and Kintaro bagged a robot and got his picture in the paper. The Kuroko were given good citizenship awards by the City Council and Hudson subjected Onsen-Mark's class to a long winded political speech about "The Mood Of America in post-Watergate years."

There was one other matter to attend to, and this matter was attented by Ryouko Mendou to her big brother. Just after the battle ended and Cygni went into rehab, Hudson apologized to Shutaro for the accusation he and Ryouko had made. Shutaro, for once, had an ounce of understanding and accepted. But he still overrode Ryouko's authority, and that line and "getting back at his sister" had a few people on edge.

And so, with trepidation Ryouko decided to confront her brother alone. Despite Hudson's constant urgings that he or her parents accompany her. After she refused Warren insisted that she at least wear a transmitter she could activate if she needed assistance.

She arrived and knocked at Shutaro's door. A moment later he opened it and peered out.

"What do you want, Ryouko? I thought you would be galavanting around with your 'Ambassador.'"

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes, Shutaro? I think we need to discuss something."

(RP OFF)

Sure, I might finish later if no one else does :)

And Ataru did say he loves Lum, is that going to lead anywhere substantial?
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2004, 03:13:51 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 20:24:
Don't forget that Bakuto had taken Cygni somewhere.. I'm waiting on BladeofKintaro for more details on that one >)

(RP ON)
Terra awoke with a start. After the battle had finished, one of her bones had snapped on her landing. She didn't really notice it at first, but when she tried to walk, it snapped and she must've passed out from the pain.

She looked around. She was in a dark room, with some light pouring in from the window. She half expected a dark figure to walk in and began interrogating her, untill she remembered she wasn't at war anymore.

The bed she was laying in was soft and comfortable, a lot better than the benches she had slept on during the war, assuming she ever got any sleep at all. She cautiously flexed her legs under the sheets, and found the bones had completely healed. She looked over at a nearby clock, and read 1:30 PM.

She slowly removed the covers and stood up, then walked over and opened the door. She wondered how long she had been out, it felt like only a few minutes, but it could have been days, maybe weeks. She signalled a passing servant and asked him what day it was. He calmly told her that she had been out for only a day. She thanked him and walked on down the hall.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream was heard down the hall behind her. She spun around and rushed towards the sound.

Hudson was wondering what Ryouko and Shutaro were doing together, when he heard the scream as well. He let loose a look of extreme anger, grabbed his gun, and rushed down the hallway, only to bump into Terra who was going in the same direction. They barely nodded at each other and continued towards the sound.

When they opened the door, they saw the place was an utter mess, with Shutaro sitting unconsious in one corner and Ryouko cowering in the other. Hudson ran in to Ryouko's side, and Terra walked in and began moving towards Shutaro, with fire in her eyes.

Before anybody could say a word, the door slammed shut behind them and a very beat-up Cexon landed, with blood pouring out of hundreds of gaping wounds. She turned towards Terra with a scowl.

"You... killed.. my.. brother..." she seethed. "Now.. it's.. your.. turn!"

The windows shattered as Cexon began gathering energy for a massive burst. Kuroko agents could be heard pounding on the door behind her, but it refused to budge.

Down at the school, Sakura attended to Lum's wounds, while Ataru remained at her side. Lum looked over weakly.

"You.. protected me." she said.

Ataru nodded. "You may be a pain in the ass, but I couldn't imagine life without you now.."

"Oh darling.."

Ataru stooped over, ready to kiss. A scream was heard from the door, then a massive groan of twisting wood. Ataru gasped as the door to the nurse's office flew at him, impacted, and sent him flying to the other side of the room. Shinobu screamed at him, saying nothing in particular, then ran down the hallway, crying. Ataru moaned under the wreckage.

"When do I ever get a break?" Cherry suddenly appeared out of nowhere and simply said "It's fate."

Ataru scowled, stood up, and lifted the wrecked door over his head with inhuman strength. "Is that all you ever say???" he yelled, then began smacking him over the head repeatedly with the door.
(RP OFF)
By the way, are any of you guys on ICQ? It'd be nice to have you on my list, my number is 1293359, add me if you can.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2004, 03:14:03 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 21:39:
ICQ ?is that like an instant messeger? I have the instant messeger for aol.

Cherry said "If you give a guy a break you'll end up broken." Ataru said "Stick to "tahts fate!"." he started beating Cherry up again.

Cygni was blindfolded and taken into a room. "Where am I?"
Bakuto "Thats a secret." he took off her blindfold and she was in a room with Bakuto #31 and the other assasines. Bakuto said "we did I mind scan on you to figure out whats going on. It's a pretty interesting story." Bakuto sewatdropped and said "So you used to be a man eh?" Cygni sweatdropped and said "Uhh yeah..." # 31 said "Your very skilled we'll be willing to let you off for your previous offenses considering you werent at fault, if you join us. We could use someone with your skills."

In a canal outside the hangar a charred hand reached out of the water and pulled it's charred owner ounto the land. It was Radicus!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2004, 03:14:18 PM »
By Parias on Tuesday, December 21, 1999 - 22:49:
Bah, AOL? Being a hardcore gamer, I'm naturally offended to have ANYTHING with the name "AOL" on it.. *grin*

ICQ can be called similar to IM.. (and it's the only thing that I tolerate with the AOL tag on it, ever since they took over Mirabilis..). Go get it at www.mirabilis.com and add me when you get the chance.

(RP ON)
Cygni considered the offer. On one hand, she'd probably benefit quite a bit from helping out someone with a social stature such as Lum's, but on the other hand, there were so many other things she wanted to try, now that she was capable of doing them.

Before she could work out a response, however, the voice returned, stronger than ever. She suddenly felt her hand move to her side, pull out the Desert Eagle, and flip on the laser sight. She struggled, but her arm was unresposive to her commands. She looked up at the group with a surprised expression.

"Damn it! I can't stop it! Do something!" she yelled, as the arm rose the Desert Eagle to the side of her head.

("You can not be allowed to continue, now that you are out of control.")

She felt her fingers closing on the trigger. One of the assasins moved a little, and 3 daggers flew into her arm, shredding away chunks of skin and impaling it against the back of the wall. The gun dropped and Cygni screamed in pain.

#31 nodded at the figure. "A tad on the extreme side, but accurate aim." The figure cracked a grin. "I always was able to aim when it was needed."

Stepping out of the shadows, the figure's face was still dark under his hood. He calmly removed the daggers and touched Cygni's arm. She felt a tingling sensation, then found the gaping wounds had disappeared. She brought her arm down and rubbed it, it felt numb all over.

"Now.." said #31. "What is your decision?"

Cygni shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I have to decline. There's so much more I need to learn, about myself, and.. other things. I do appreciate the offer though." She turned to leave, but turned around again at the door.

"Oh, and if I hear about my memories being leaked out, I'll personally return and gut the person who did it, then eat his liver for dinner." She cracked an evil grin, unconsciously pocketed the Desert Eagle, and walked out the door. Outside, she wiped her head and sighed, then looked up at the sky.

"Yea.. a lot of things to learn.." she mumbled, taking off into the sky. "I think the first thing I'll do is to apologize to that Ryouko girl.. I really didn't want to have to have her at gunpoint." She flew towards the mansion.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2004, 03:14:30 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 01:52:
Cexon had blown away the Korokos and half the floor they were standing on. Terra tried to attack her but with amazing speed she delivered a crushing blow to Terras head. She repeatedly slammed her and kicked her around the room. She grabbed Terra by the leg and slammed her to the ground. Terra coughed blood out of her mouth she looked up to see energy gathering in Cexons hand "This is the final blow!" Just then the window blew open and Cygni flew in! Cygni fired a blast at Cexon who just absorbed the energy. Cexon said "Thanks I needed that." Cexon began to glow. she thought to herself " Barriaon, Datus I'll be seeing you both soon." Her energy was gathering into her horns when it finished it would cause an explosion that would take out that entire area of that mansion!

Bakuto said "To bad she wanted to keep it a secret. I was hoping we could get on Opra." # 31 sweatdrped.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2004, 03:14:43 PM »
By Parias on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 02:44:
(RP ON)
Cygni watched in horror as the energy began building to critical mass. She had to do something, but she didn't know what.

Cexon laughed at the buldge grew larger, nearly ready to be released. Terra struggled to a kneeling position and began shooting at Cexon, but didn't succeed in doing much except annoying her. Cygni whipped out her FN-P90 and joined in, but the hail of bullets just bounced off of her skin. A few penetrated, but didn't have any real effect.

Cygni slowly pulled out her sword and examined it. If she rushed Cexon right now, the energy would discharge into both of them, without harming anybody else. God only knew where they would end up, either dead, warped to another dimension, or both.

("You can't stop her, and you know it. Give it up.") The voice attempted to take control again. Cygni fought it off and raise her sword, growling.

"Alright bitch, listen up! I'm tired of screwing around, and it ends here and now!"

Cexon laughed. "You really think you can stop me? You don't have the guts girl! Prepare to die!" The buldge grew larger. Lightning began crackling around the room.

"Watch me!" Cygni yelled. She used her right hand to sign a cross on her chest, then held her sword up again. She took a deep breath and began rushing towards Cexon, screaming "GO TO HELL!"

Terra and the rest, who were barely fighting off unconsiousnous, watched as Cygni yelled and rushed towards Cexon. When the sword was thrust through the buldge, and through Cexon's chest after that, Cexon cried out, and both vanished in a flash. Then they fell into the dark pit of unconsiousnous.

Cygni suddenly found herself flying through a bright blue tunnel of sorts. She put her sword back and simply glided along, wondering where she was going to end up. Cexon had vanished, somewhere, but she didn't seem concerned right now. The people were safe, at least for now, and nothing else mattered. Suddenly a blue flash covered her vision, and she found herself plumetting from an extremely high altitude, unable to control herself. At the last second her powers kicked in again, and she floated a couple of inches above the ground before settling down.

She looked around. There was a lot of screaming and gunfire. She found herself sitting on a beach, with thousands of soldiers rushing forward, with many of them being cut down from gunfire coming from behind her. She was sitting behind some cover, a large wrecked tank. She peeked around and saw lots of other soldiers up in a bunker, shooting at the people on the beach.

Cygni opened her eyes in surprise. She had zoned out a lot during history class, but she was familiar with a few of the events that had happened during World War 2. Judging from the weaponry, that's just where she was. She had gone back in time.

"Hey! You should get out of here! It's dangerous!"

She looked to her right and saw a battle scarred american soldier, with private tags, lying down behind some sandbags a short distance away, yelling at her. She shook her head and raised her Desert Eagle.

"I'm not sure if this 'time' thing is just fake or if I'll actually be affecting something, but I'm damn well going to do something!" She switched on the laser sight, and the soldier gawked in surprise. "What.. what is that thing?"

She put on a wide grin. "None of your damn business private! Now are you gonna give me some damn cover?" She leaned around the wreckage and popped off a few shots, accurately capping 5 distant soldiers in the head. Bullets whizzed past her, impacting against the sand and blowing it in her face. She leaned back and put on a stern expression, this was going to be an interesting day. She hoped to hell that what she was doing wasn't going to affect the real future at all, she wasn't really prepared to deal with the time and space crap.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2004, 03:14:56 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:50:
A half hour later the two assasines had shown up at the mansion. shutaro said "Who are these people?" Hudson said "Ah I know you two. Your the assasines sent after Cygni. I hope this meeting will be more freindly then our last one." #31 said "It's all right weve gotten everything sorted out and cygnis off the hook." Ryoko said "It was very strange they just sort of vanished." Bakuto looked around and said "The air smells funny here." He put on some weird goggles and said "Ahh I thought so theres a rip in space over there."
Bakuto ran over and stuck the end of his light saber in. on the other side it touched a soldeirs butt catching his pants on fire. Bakuto and # 31 were examining the room. #31 said "This could be a problem theres more then 1 rip in space time."
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2004, 03:15:06 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:10:
Meanwhile Chibi, perm and Kakugari had broken away from the Lums stormstroopers group since Ataru was finnaly being honest. They formed a new group called Cygnis stormtroopers! The only problem was that as Vegeta would say
Cygni was in ANOTHER DIAMENSION!

Perm Chibi and Kakugari went up to Mendos mansion to find it quarantined. The diamensional rips were spreading and some things were starting to come through the holes.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2004, 03:15:17 PM »
By Jocko on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:54:
Okay...where should Cygni be? In Europe or the Pacific? Hudson's in Europe during the war, remember?

(RP ON)

Hudson gulped down a shot of bourbon and sighed. "A rip in space time...how am I gonna explain this one to the press?"

Ryouko touched his arm, "can I have some too, Warren-kun?"

"Yeah," Hudson gave the bottle to the girl, "I think we both deserve a shot or two."

Shutaro looked around the room as Bakuto and #31 began ordering a servant to bring them beer, pretzels, and burgers. He cleared his throat to get their attention, "How are we going to solve this problem?"

"Huh?" the duo looked up, #31 sighed, "I think we need someone with experience in dimensional portals."

Hudson and Ryouko, just finishing another shot of bourbon, locked eyes on #31 and Shutaro smiled for the first time in weeks.

"OYUKI-SAMA!!!" Everyone screamed.

Meanwhile across town Megane was reflecting on his life. Ataru finally came to his senses, he and Lum were probably going to be a couple from now on. No more need for the Stormtroopers or him. The other three had gone off to be Cygni's Stormtroopers and there was always Terra to pursue...but...for Megane, there was only Lum. At first it was all well and good...three Lum-sans! Of course they were all the same! Looked it, anyway. But he discovered they weren't, and even if they were...there was still only one Lum for him.

Neptune...

Oyuki and Benten had just gotten back to the palace after seeing another one of the princess' business ideas.

"Man," Benten sighed in boredom, "why would anyone want to buy a little yellow pocket monster named Pikachu?"

"Well Benten," Oyuki responded in her usual tone, "I'm sure it will be popular someday."

They sat down in the Princess' sitting room. Oyuki continued to led the conversation, "I also believe I can 'merchandise' one character into toys, games, movies, clothes, and TV shows. Then create an operating system for computers."

Benten laughed, "you nuts, girl? Nobody can just 'do' all that with just one basic product!"

Oyuki looked at Benten sternly, "it worked on Earth a few years back for a man called Lucas."

The comm line chimed, "Princess Oyuki, there is a priority one communication from Earth for you."

"Oh? Please, put it through."

A man's face appeared on a wall monitor, he smiled, "Princess Oyuki, I'm Warren Hudson. We're having a few problems with space/time warps here in Tomobiki-Cho."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2004, 03:15:42 PM »
By Parias on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:03:
(RP ON)
Cygni watched in horror as an explosion caught a group of soldiers, sending them flying into the air, those who weren't immediately blown to pieces anyways. She noticed the soldier that had yelled to her earlier had survived... untill his pants mysteriously caught fire. He screamed and ran into the water, only to get torn to pieces by enemy fire.

Suddenly, she heard a small thud next to her. A grenade had landed. It was too late, she could never get away in time. She stood there, bracing herself for the inevitable.

Suddenly her vision exploded into blueness, then she was flying down the tunnel again.

Ten, who's advanced scientific skills (also because he happened to be visiting at the time) were needed, fiddled with a few buttons on a small control panel in the room where Cygni and Cexon had vanished. He cussed.

"Damn, this is hard! There's so many numbers.."

In space, a ship flew past, going at warp speeds. It was white, had 2 nacelles on the back and a large saucer section on the front, and near the bridge were the words "NCC-1701-D: USS ENTERPRISE". Inside, Captain Picard sat down in his chair and hit a button.

"Captain's log: stardate 64401.5. We are en-route to the Indigo system, where Starfleet Command has reported an odd disturbance has appeared, some kind of rupture in the space-time continuum. The Enterprise has been sent to investigate, and if possible, repair the breach."

Over at his console, Commander Data looked up. "We'll reach the disturbance in 1 minute sir. Long-range sensors are showing an extremely high amount of energy in the disturbance. Apparently it was created from a release of a massive amount of energy, something rivaling that of a super-nova."

Riker looked up, worried. "Rivaling a super-nova? By how much?"

"Fifty times, possibly more sir."

"What could possibly put out that much energy? It could be dangerous."

Picard nodded. "I agree number one. Go to yellow alert."

The crew manned their stations, and the ship's shields went up. Data spoke.

"We are now within visual range sir."

"Slow to impulse, on screen!"

The rupture appeared on the main viewer. It was pure black with grey lining, and fluctuating and spinning wildly. Data looked at his console, hit some buttons, and turned around in his chair.

"I'm showing a great amount of energy coming from the rupture, but it seems to be fluctuating. What is interesting is that, from the readings I am getting, the rip would make a stable wormhole if it weren't for the fluctuations."

Picard raised an eyebrow. "A stable wormhole? Interesting... but can it be repaired or removed?"

Data nodded. "I will have to take some extensive scans before I know for sure, but I'm showing a 73.0000158239...."

Riker cut him off. "Yes Data we know, 73 percent chance. Get on it."

"Aye sir."

As Data initiated a deep scan of the rupture, a green flash suddenly went out from it, temporarily blinding the crew.

Cygni was wondering how long she would be in the tunnel, or if she would be trapped in it forever, as this transit was taking twice as long as the other. Suddenly her view exploded in blue again, and the next thing she knew she landed hard on somebody, who went down with a grunt. She shook her head and her vision restored, and she looked around in surprise. She recognized where she was all too well.

"Enterprise.. D... how the hell did I end up in an episode of Star Trek?" she thought to herself.

Riker struggled back to his feet. The flash had been so intense that he had been knocked out of his chair. He had heard Lt. Worf grunt behind him and fall with a thud, and he simply assumed that even Worf had been knocked down. Only Data managed to remain upright. He glared at the rupture through the main viewer.

"Mr. Worf, see if you can re-tune the shields to deflect that, I don't feel like going blind again."

No response.

"Mr. Worf?"

He turned around, and couldn't see Worf manning his console. He ran up to the back of the bridge, and saw him lying unconsious under a green-haired girl wearing a tiger-skin bikini. He gawked.

Cygni felt like an idiot. Here was her chance to finally meet the crew of the Enterprise in person (although she never really expected it to be real) and she was wearing barely anything, and what's worse she had knocked the weapon officer unconsious in her fall. And finally she was being gawked at by Commander Riker. Desperately trying to hold back fits of laughter, she put on the best confused expression she could and calmly asked "Where the hell am I?"

Riker recovered and kneeled down, extending his hand. "I'm Commander William Riker, and you're on the bridge of the USS starship Enterprise." He helped her to her feet, then guestured towards Worf's unconsious form. "And that is Lt. Worf that you landed on, our weapons officer."

Cygni grinned sheepishly. "Uh, sorry about that, it wasn't like I could specifically choose where I was going."

"Just where did you come from?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Cygni sub-consiously smacked herself in the head. "Gee that was a smart thing to say, I can almost predict the response.." she said to herself.

"Try me."

"Bingo." She noticed the rest of the bridge crew recovering, and noticed with some distaste that the officer in the grey uniform was, infact, the dreaded Wesly Crusher. The crew walked over and greeted her, and she attempted to explain what had happened to her.

Inside the mansion, Bakuto gawked while Ten fiddled around more. He was able to watch what was happening through a TV that was quickly set up in the room, and he turned to Ten with a stern expression on his face.

"Do you know how many copyrights you just broke? We're gonna be sued to death!"

Ten shrugged. "Let them handle it! I'm busy!"

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan