Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 08:51:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 198
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

Author Topic: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"  (Read 25753 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Second storyline: "Dark Lines, double trouble"
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2004, 03:20:05 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 16:33:
Cygni said "Wauuggghh!" as Megane jumped on her!
Suddenly Xellos apeared "Get off of her shes mine! Why bother with these people when you can have me! Without phibrizo and Gaav I'm the 4th most powerful Mozoko heck there arent any Mozoko on the planet. Say the word and I'll get rid of Barney and we can settle down as the rulers of Hawaii! And remember I know how to keep a secret." Xellos made an innocent grin. suddenly Perm, chibi, Kakugari and Tuxedo mask burst into the room saying "We'll save you Cygni san!" Tuxedo mask and Xellos started to fight.
Cygni lost it and burst out in tears "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2004, 03:20:25 PM »
By Parias on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 20:18:
(RP ON)
Terra was about to take a sip of a drink she had custom-created, made from a combination of recipes all over the galaxy. The drink had a strong bite to it and practically set your throat on fire on the way down, but it was one hell of a good wakeup call. And that's what Terra needed.

She grabbed the glass and reached it up to her lips. Suddenly a loud scream was heard coming from down the hallway, jarring her and causing her to drop the glass with a crash. She cussed.

"DAMNIT! That thing took me 30 minutes to make!"

She ran down the hallway and turned a corner, only to see Cygni cornered with all the other "costume party people" moving in on her. Terra saw what was happening, and without hesitation, walked into the door, delivered a swift kick to the first person she ran in to, shoved the rest out of the way, and dragged Cygni out of the room and down the hall back towards the kitchen, sitting her down on a stool.

Cygni watched as the girl that had nearly tried to kill her a few days earlier walked around the kitchen hunting for.. something. She opened a few cabinets, grabbed some various flasks and bottles, took a close look at them, and poured the contents into a couple of glasses, mixing them together.

"Uh.." Cygni began.

Terra held her finger up to her lip, then returned to her work. After a moment, she returned to where Cygni was sitting and pulled up a stool of her own. She placed the 2 glasses on the table and sat down, grinning.

"A little mix I call 'Let the world go to hell!' I always mix it up whenever things start going nuts and I just want to curl up in a corner and let the world work itself out. Think you're up to it?"

"Uhm, what are the effects?"

"Immediate unconsiousnous for around 2 hours, followed by temporary loss of memory for 30 minutes. Handy, especially if you happen to get captured..."

Cygni picked up the glass and examined the bubbling foaming liquid within. It seemed as if it couldn't decide what colour to be, and kept changing to shades of purple, grey, green, blue, and red. She shrugged.

"What the hell? Why not?"

They lifted their glasses to each other in a toast.

"To our confusion, in hopes that we'll still be alive when it works out!" said Terra, grinning.

"To life, may it not be so godamn confusing in the future!" Cygni also smiled.

They clanged their glasses together and wolfed down the contents in one gulp. Cygni had what felt like a thick bubbling ooze flow down her throat, nearly choking her, untill it went downwards to reside in her stomach.

"Wow." she croaked, before going unconsious. Terra grinned before she blacked out as well.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2004, 03:20:35 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 22:00:
Captain Picard was out walking in front of the mansion with Data.
Data:Captain it apears were on 20th century earth.

Picard: Hmmm it would seem weve lost contact with the enterpise.

A black car drove up to the mansion and five doubles of Lum stepped out. They were dressed like Trinity in the matrix and they were all packing some serious artillery. They all activated some sort of cloaking device and turned invisible.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2004, 03:20:48 PM »
By Jocko on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 22:17:
(RP ON)

1976 Democratic National Convention
Nomination Night

"And so..." 53 year old Senator Warren Hudson of Nebraska intoned at the convention podium. "Let us dismiss the notion that we are a nation divided by race, sex, religion or creed...if only just for a moment, let us dream of not what we want to hear in the short term, what will buy us the new Buick or the great Christmas. But what will help us and our childrens children make their own pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in the future a success!"

Raucous cheering from the audience. Hudson delegates waving signs with his face on them...blown up one hundred fold. Various signs saying: "Hudson's 'da man!" "Warren Hudson now! No Compromise!" And already signs proclaiming: "Hudson '84." and now obsolete hastily made-up "Carter/Hudson, a team that cannot be beat!" But it wasn't in the cards, the delegates approved Carter's choice of Mondale.

"Please, please, I'm almost finished," Warren laughed. "Tonight, the campaign for president ends for me here as I go back home in order to keep my job...and deliver my state to the multitude I am sure will be screaming THAT THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF EIGHT YEARS OF REPUBLICAN STAGNATION!!!"

That got 'em. Now metal chairs were being bashed together.

"Tonight, you have nominated a man I have come to respect and appreciate over the past six months. We had some good fights together, that debate in Nashua, New Hampshire will stick out in my mind forever...and I will proudly do everything in my power to elect Governor Carter to the White House this November!"

Cheers, clanging chairs, people chanting: "Hudson! Hudson! Hudson!"

"I thank you for having me here to speak tonight," Warren choked up, "and I'm sure that wherever she is, Madame Governor Lucilla would absolutely love the spectacle the big man in row forty-two is putting on! Yes, you! The man from the Massachusetts delegation!"

The man was holding up a sign that read: "The man from Nebraska, coming home."

"Thank you," Warren nearly screamed, "I turn the podium over to my good friend Governor Jerry Brown of California!"

Cheers, metal clanging, chanting...and a nudge at his shoulder.

"Warren-kun?"

Hudson snapped awake to find himself in bed, naked, with the covers pulled up to his chest. He had a splitting headache and Ryouko was looking down at him, she was dressed, but he was in her room...

"What...?"

Ryouko smiled, "you and Megane drank too much. Cygni is safe, she and Terra also drank themselves silly, and several of our new 'guests' tried to get lucky with Cygni, along with a very depressed Megane."

"OH MY GOD!!!" he moaned, completely horrified. "Is she all right?"

"Yes." Ryouko shhhed him, putting her index finger to his lips "It wasn't your fault, Hudson. I also had too much to drink...Megane was severely depressed but still should've known better."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2004, 03:21:01 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 01:27:
Chibi waved his hand in front of Meganes face. Megane sort of twitched a bit.
Tuxedo mask, Xellos and a headless Barney had joined the Cygnis storm troopers group and they were all meeting in a little tree house in Perms backyard.
Perm said "We are now calling the first meeting of Cygnis storm troopers. As you know the former leader of Lums storm troopers Megane is a bit indesposed at the moment and has declined leadership of this group. Rather then debate who should be leader I have put an ad in the paper for a new leader with very good results! Let me introduce the new leader of Cygnis stormtroopers Tatiwaki Kuno!"
Kuno "The moment I saw her picture in the paper I was struck with her beuty so much a couldnt decline but be the leader of this group."

"hehehhehehe"
Kuno :"You wretch! You dare laugh at the great Tatiwaki Kuno! Blue thunder of Furinken high?"

Bakuto: Yes I'm laughing because I know a secret!

Xellos: Hey I'm supposed to be the only one with secrets here! If you tell me your secret I'll tell you mine.

Bakuto was barely able to keep a straight face.
Bakuto: hehehe! I know a secret about Cygni but I'm not telling hehehe! Thats whats so funny!"
Xellos:stop acting like me and tell us!
Bakuto: No!
Tuxedo Mask: If you tell us we'll give you Sailor moons addresse.
Bakuto: Really? Ok well the thing is Cygni used to be a m-kjhwfhasd...
#31 with her hand over his mouth "Ohohoho! sorry about that but we cant have you telling secrets can we!" #31 pulled Bakuto out of the tree house and they were gone.

Cygni had just woke up along with Terra a little while ago "Hey Terra why are there Kurokos lying all over the floor?" The last Koroko fell down to reveal one of the Lum doubles!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2004, 03:21:13 PM »
By Parias on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 04:19:
(RP ON)
Cygni staggered to her feet and rubbed her head, groaning.

"I've got one hell of a headache.."

Terra winked. "Wait till tomorrow, you'll be knocked off your feet, literally."

Cygni winced. "Thanks for the warning..." She paused, then continued. "Terra, listen, I'm sorry about what happened a few days ago.."

Terra shook her head. "Don't sweat it, I was a bit on the edgy side anyways. Just so long as you don't pull a gun on me or something, we'll be good friends."

"Sounds like a plan to me.. now what the hell are we gonna do with all these people?" She lightly kicked the unconscious form of one of the Lum doubles.

Terra shrugged. "Well, obviously falling asleep for 2 hours didn't make our problem go away... Hey, I've got an idea! It's said that Ploxis V is a damn good sight this time of year.. care to take a trip up there?"

"Uh, how?"

Terra winked and pulled a small communicator off of her hip belt, and flipped it on. "Hey Hayes, mind if we catch a ride to Ploxis V?"

Static crackled a moment, then a voice responded. "Sure, we were on our way past Earth anyways. We'll be there in a couple hours!"

She returned the communicator to her hip, then flashed a grin at Cygni. "Pack your things, we're going on a little trip!"

Cygni turned her gaze back towards the unconscious forms. "But what about these.."

"Don't worry about them. My secret to success is to just go hide when things go wrong, and they generally fix themselves out after awhile. It may be crude, but I'm still alive aren't I?"

("She's got a point.")

Cygni nodded. "Alright then..."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2004, 03:21:24 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 05:05:
RP on

Dr Ginkobot smashed the controls on the table " my Lum droids would of had them if it wasnt for those meddeling kids and that dog!"

Dr Ginkobots assistent walked over and said "Lum! Lum! Lum! You seem to be developing an obbesseion about her it's not healthy!"
Ginkobot said "Am not!"
Asistent: "Are too! If you make anymore Lums Tomibiki will be flooded in them. Why not try making an Ataru clone for a change."

Ginkobot: No because Ataru isnt sexy in a tiger striped bikini.
Asistent: I was right you are obsessed!
Another assistent walks in "Maybe we can make a compromise. Why dont you try making a copy of Shinobu instead. I'm the real inventor of the Jeriten 6000. That was sloppy compared to the plans for my new creation. You'll be lucky if I let you have it the way to took credit for the Jeriten 6000!"
Several soldeirs pointed guns at the assistent and Ginkobot said "Hand it over! If you hand it over quietly I might mention your name if anyone asks."

Cygni and Terra had just left. Chibi asked "What do you think Cygnis secret was?"
Perm said "I dont know it started with an M. Maybe she used to be mad! Maybe Cygni was in an asylum or something."
Tuxedo Mask "No! no she was a maid! she was probebly just embarresed about how she used to be a poor maid."
Xellos "Or maybe she was a Mozoko like me!"
Kakugari"or maybe she was a Mandingo, a tribe form Africa that isnt well known."
Chibi said "Maybe she was a mandroid? Like that guy said on the X-files!"
Barneys headless body is waving a sign in front of them written in english it said "Gosh! maybe she used to be a man!"
But none of them could read english.
Xellos said "Oooh Barneys doing sheraids! I think he's a ducky!" Barney slipped and fell into a manhole his body getting stuck with his butt sticking out.
Tuxedo mask sweatdropped "defintly not a ducky!"

Cygni was about halfway to Ploxis V now. So far the flight had been quiet. "Terra are you sure we should of just left Lum back on earth like that? What if something happens while were gone? She was their main target after all."
Terra said "Dont worry about it. Several well trained assasines are guarding her."

Two well trained assasines were getting drunk with Megane.
Bakuto :"Hicup! so megane you ever met sailor moon? hicup!"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2004, 03:21:35 PM »
By Jocko on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 05:32:
(RP ON)

Hudson and Ryouko drank a hangover remedy and began discussing what could be done about the cross dimensional problems. The portals were all closed, but several television, video game, and anime/manga characters were all running around in Tomobiki. What did not help matters was that Megane had disappeared and Benten, Jariten and Oyuki were completely exhausted from their ordeal.

In other news Ryouko was kind enough to explain what had happened after he passed out. After the messy business with Cygni, Terra, and a bus load of horny men...Ryouko had found Hudson on the coach mumbling something and drooling. She had some Kuroko move Warren into her room and she decided to call it a night.

"I hope..." Ryouko smiled slyly, "you don't mind me undressing you," she blushed, "you spilled vodka on one leg, and sweet sake on the other. And I'm still not quite sure what Megane spilled on your shirt."

"No," Warren smiled back, taking her hand in his. "So we didn't...?"

"Er no, you were out all night and I was, as you stated once: 'dog tired.'"

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2004, 03:21:56 PM »
By Parias on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 05:46:
(RP ON)
Ataru was walking down the street, with what he THOUGHT was Lum. Thousands of them had suddenly appeared out of thin air, some of them claiming to be from the future, others from the past. His attempts to sort them out failed miserably, and he humbly accepted any one of them that began clinging to his arm. He hadn't seen the stormtroopers at all for hours, and it seemed like extremely wierd thing were going on all over the town, as usual.

Suddenly a large breach opened above the town, making the wind pick up. Lightning crackled from it, and after a moment it coughed out a glowing form, then sealed shut. The glowing dissipated, and a large mech was seen, a Mad Cat, with reverse-jointed legs, a large torso with the cockpit sticking out in front, and 2 missile racks where it's shoulders where, attached to the arms which stuck out from the sides of the torso. The arms ended in long barrels where various guns where stored. The mech had bullet holes all over and was smoking. It stood in place, and the torso turned left and right with a loud whine, while the pilot inside tried to figure out where the hell he was. Figuring it was some "Lyran trick", he throttled up the mech and began stomping towards the water, sending people scattering all over the place and crushing buildings. The military quickly scrambled and attempted to take the mech down with various missiles, all of which exploded harmlessly against the Ferro-fibrious armour.

Inside the mansion, Ten scratched his head and tossed his panel against the wall in frustration. His calculations were totally off, and the portal wasn't 100 % sealed yet. Oyuki began working at her machine in earnest, and Ten floated over and helped.

An hour later, Steve Trent, 19 year old hardcore gamer in Washington D.C., was playing his favorite game, Mechwarrior 3. He cussed as he took a thousand missile hits to the face and watched as his mech exploded and fell to the ground in a burning wreck, then leaned back in his chair to take a sip of coke.

Except the cup wasn't there. It had fallen to the ground and shattered to the floor. He became distinctly aware of some massive thumping going on outside. Thinking an earthquake was going on, he rushed to the window, only to see a Mad Cat walk past, searching for something to shoot at.

His jaw hit the floor, and the rest of him shortly after.

(RP OFF)

By the way, sorry my posts aren't longer today, my family is doing "Movie day".. I'm catching 15 minute breaks where I can to come up and contribute >) Just saw The Matrix.. damn good movie! About to go watch Deep Blue Sea, cya in about an hour!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2004, 03:22:11 PM »
By Parias on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 08:08:
Alright, movie time finished, now maybe I can put in some more stuff >)

(RP ON)
As the Under New Ownership approached Ploxis V, the crew on the bridge sat back in boredom. There wasn't much to do except sit and let the autopilot handle everything.

At the front, Terra and Hayes were exchanging intimiate glances at each other, while towards the rear, Sergei glared at Cygni, while she glared back.

"You got a problem with me?" she asked.

Sergei frowned. "I'm having difficulty believing you could befriend that wench. She tried to kill you, didn't she?"

"Yea, after I blasted her in the leg with a lightning blast."

"Aha, so she did try to.."

"You miss my point Sergei. I got her first. As far as she knew I was just another person that was trying to kill her. We've worked things out."

Sergei sighed and leaned back further in his chair. "Worked things out after getting drunk out of your minds you mean."

Cygni nodded. "I see where you're going, but she makes a mean glass that I respect."

"And how do you know she didn't slip poison in there? You could cough over and die any-"

Hayes cleared his voice, loudly. "Sergei!!"

Sergei shut up and simply sat back in his chair, fuming.

Cygni cracked a grin. "..Besides. I switched our glasses when she wasn't looking."

Terra overheard this and suddenly had a thought. She dramatically clutched her throat and began gagging, sank to her knees, then fell over sideways onto the deckplates, pretending to be choking to death. Cygni and Hayes began laughing, and Sergei got up and stormed off the bridge, cussing.

Back on Earth, officers inside of the Pentagon began to panick. One of them called over the General.

"Sir! Look at this! It's some kind of giant robot.. it's going through town, making a mess!"

The General's face went red. "GET ME THE PRESIDENT!" he yelled.

One of the techs overheard and wandered over to the screen, then snapped his thumb. "I know what that thing is!" he yelled triumphantly. All eyes in the room went to him.

"It's a Mad Cat, right out of this game I'm playing called Mechwarrior 3...."

The General turned to the tech, fuming. "Are you saying you're playing on company hours?"

The tech shrugged. "What, and let that Cray go to waste? Come on!"

Captain Picard and Data wandered through Tomobiki, glancing at all the sights. A salesperson rushed in front of them and held up a large carpet, and began yelling things in their faces about quality and pricing, in Japanese. Picard tapped his ear.

"Data, it seems the universal translator is unable to cope with this language.. maybe we aren't on Earth after all.."

Data cocked his head. "Sir, I think they may be speaking an old language known as 'Japanese'. Ever since the Federation switched to 100% English, the need for knowing the language must have been diminished."

"Can you re-tune the tricorder to convert the speech into English?"

"I can try sir."

Data began pecking away at his tricorder while Captain Picard tried to figure out a polite way to tell the salesman to shut the hell up and get out of their way.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2004, 03:22:23 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 16:14:
A bunch of tanks arrived and tried to fight off the madcat but they were too outgunned! The madcat walked over and trashed all the tanks. Suddenly something apeared up in the sky. It was a klingon warbird. The madcat started to fire all it's weapons at the klingon ship!

Barney was still stuck in the manhole with his butt sticking out. Chibi, Perm , Kakugari and Xellos were all spraypainting his butt. Tuxedo mask was to discusted to come near it.
A large foot steped on barny pushing him into the manhole. It was the dragon who crashed into cygnis ship when she was stuck in the tv!

Data tried to making the translation what he said translates to this
"why arent the manholes shut in your breifcase?"
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2004, 03:22:35 PM »
By Jocko on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 19:42:
(RP ON)

Hudson and Ryouko were sitting in a Mendou living room with Jariten, Oyuki and Benten as the Princess and the toddler diligently bashed away at their equipment while Benten brought tools and more dimensional shift/portal stuff.

Ryouko had breakfast brought in for all and Hudson had gotten a change of clothes while his immaculate business suit was being dry cleaned. And the only thing Ryouko had available for him was a kimono that matched hers!

Oyuki called out, "I think I may have the answer...Ten-chan, wouldn't you be so kind as to adjust the spacializer to a 0.0765 dispertion ratio?"

"Check, Oyuki-onii-chan!"

Hudson smiled, "you're doing just fine Ten, just fine."

Jariten looked up for just one moment to acknowledge Warren, he grinned; "Yup, I'm a good boy!"

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2004, 03:22:48 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 21:04:
Barneys arms and legs were wiggling in the middel of the road where a dragon had suddenly apeared.
A strange guy in a hood and some other guys picked up all of Barneys body parts and took them into a mysterious van. Barenys head was in the van too. Radicus whos face still looked like something that got scrped off the road said "Yes this stupid purpul dinosaur shall be the instrument of my revenge!"
About 20 Lums were all walking down the street with Ataru. Ataru stoped by something ruffling around in the trash. It was Megane! His glasses were broken and he had an empty beer bottle in one of his hands. Ataru said "Gosh megane you dont look good. You need to get help!" Megane cried out saying "I dont want any of your help! You ruind me! You didnt just steal one Lum from me you stole all the Lums away! And now I'm destined to walk the earth forever Shunned by mankind! And it's all because of you!" Megane fell flat on his face. Ataru said "Thats really sad! Here I've got ten bucks dont spend it on liquer." and he walked off.

Megane woke up to see a man with purpul hair in front of him.
Xellos "Why are you drinking that cheap stuff here have some of mine!" Megane said "Oh the shame! tonight I shall dive off the bridge and put myself out of my misery."
Xellos said "Thats very sad. I know how you can get Lum."
Megane "how?"
Xellos "Thats a secret!" He pulled out a bowling ball. "pledge your allegance to the mozoko on my bowling ball and Lum will be yours!" Megane said "ok."

Later that night Megane woke up in an unfamiliar room. He walked into the bathroom and fell over when he saw his reflection "He had turned into Ataru!"
Bakuto said "Hey cant a guy get some privacy here? I'm trying to read!" He was in dog form. Megane in Atarus body ran out of the room screaming! Bakuto said "That guys going to get it if he walks in on me again!"

Ataru woke up out on a bench in the park. He had some glasses on his face. "What are these? hey I sound sort of like Megane! AUUUUGGH!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2004, 03:23:10 PM »
By Parias on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 21:21:
(RP ON)
Deep inside the Pentagon, various officers and generals crowded into a small meeting room, followed by the President of the U.S. who sat down at the head of the table.

One of the Generals spoke up. "Here's the situation Mr. President. It appears that, by some freak accident, a... er..... 'Mech' from a video game, and now a... umm.."

One of the officers cut him off, a young black-haired man with glasses. "It's a Klingon Warbird from StarTrek sir."

The General gave him a glare. "I knew that! I was just building up suspense!"

The officer looked down and mumbled "Yes sir.."

The President nodded. "So what are these things, and what are they here for?"

"Well, the 'Mech' seems to be stomping around Washington D.C., mainly scaring everyone. The Klingon Warbird is also swooping around town, and the Mad Cat is now firing it's weapons in an attempt to take it down..."

"What are the weaknesses?" the President asked.

"Well, our initial reports are inconclus-" The black-haired officer cut him off, eager to share his "l33t gaming sk11lz".

"The Mad Cat has weaker armour in it's rear, for various reasons. It also have a small limitation in it's torso design.. if you stand directly below it, it's unable to aim at you. Of course, the problem lay in the feet.."

The President nodded. "Go on."

"I'd suggest setting up a network of tight strings, roping around it's feet level. If we managed to get it to run into that, we'd be able to catch it off balance long enough to bust our way into the cockpit."

"...And, take control..." he said, more to himself, grinning.

"Alright. What about the Warbird?"

"Well, considering how it has shields, a strong hull, and weaponry far beyond our level, I'd say cowering in fear untill it went to go bug someone else."

Everyone in the room gave the officer a stern expression, then the President laughed.

"Sure, why not? And if things DO get out of hand in the 'other places' it may go to, well, I'm all too eager to see if these nukes really work as described..."

Evil laughter was heard coming from the room while the Generals prepared to put their plan into action.

Back in Tomobiki, Picard watched as the salesperson made a face and began taunting him.

"Data, do we have any currency here?"

"I do not believe so sir, but I may be able to replicate something..."

He pulled a large white object out of his bag and placed it on the ground, then pressed a few buttons. One million dollars appeared out of thin air.

Data picked up the massive amount of money with ease and handed it to the man, who picked it up, danced in glee, and rushed down the street.

"Wasn't that a tad on the excessive side Data?"

"I do not believe so sir. Considering the tendancies of the human race to spend all of it's money the very second it is recieved..."

"Yes Data, I know where this is going. Come, lets go back to the mansion and try to get back to the Enterprise."

The couple walked off back towards the mansion.

At a far edge of the Galaxy, the UNO landed on Ploxis V, at a large installation. After docking to the base, Hayes and Sergei stood at the airlock while Terra and Cygni departed. Sergei scowled. "She'll kill you you know, watch your back."

Cygni winked. "I never knew you cared."

Sergei looked stunned. "No.. I.. uhh.."

Cygni flashed him a smile, waved, and walked down the airlock. Terra grinned at Hayes.

"Cya later Hayes.. take care buddy."

Hayes didn't hesitate. He grabbed her by the hips, puckered up, and kissed Terra right there. Her eyes widened for a second, then closed. They seperated after a few tense moments. Sergei muttered about "kiss of death" and wandered back to the bridge. Hayes saluted. "Take care Terra."

Terra nodded and without a second glance, took off down the hallway after Cygni.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2004, 03:23:23 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 22:25:
Ginkobot got a message from Radicus. "Sorry Ginkobot but I have bigger fish to fry. try to take down Lum without me."
Radicus got a satisfied look on his face. "Well CyBarney i guess were off to Ploxis V!"
A cybernetic purpul dinosaur walked out . It had missiles and lasers and all sorts of things implanted all over it's body. "Hyuck! Hyuck! Lets go visit my hip happy freinds on ploxis V!" Radicus and Cybarney both got in a space ship and headed out.
Lum-chan