Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

Third storyline: No Sympathy for the Devil

<< < (2/38) > >>

Lum-chan:
By Jocko on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:43:
(RP ON)

Hudson was about to get into the driver's seat when a Kuroko stopped him, "Ryouko-sama doesn't want you to drive downtown, you're not...familiar with the roads."

"Oh? It's that bad at six o'clock?"

"Yes, Hudson-sama."

When they got down to the Tomobiki police station, Hudson told the driver to stay put. As he was walking in a policer officer stopped him, "hey I know you! You're Warren Hudson!"

Hudson groaned inwardly, the last thing he needed was a nosey policeman.

"Uh, yeah," Hudson said without much feeling. He abruptly walked past and up to the counter, he almost stopped half way. The receptionist obviously had bad vibes towards him.

The receptionist nodded, "what can I do for you, sir?"

"I'm here to post bail for a friend of mine."

The receptionist looked like he was about to laugh loudly, "sir, if I may say so, you don't look like you'd be bailing out a drunk, a general Tomobiki bum or a petty thug."

Warren wasn't amused, "listen pal, what I look like is none of your concern. I'm here to-"

The receptionist was cocky, "watch your tongue or you're gonna find that nice coat of yours mine."

'Okay,' Hudson thought, 'I'm gonna have this guy's balls on a plate when I'm through with Megane.'

"Do you know who I am, officer?" Warren asked shortly.

"Yeah, you're an old American businessman who wandered too from Shinjuku and is skating on thin ice," a fellow officer working the reception desk tapped his shoulder, but he ignored it and continued talking big to Hudson. "So if you don't want me ruin the Armani suit you better start showing some respect to a true Japanese lawman. You can't screw around here like you can in Kyoto, chump!"

'Is this guy for real?' Hudson almost laughed. He noticed the receptionist' fellow hurriedly whispering something in his ear. The man's mouth gaped open for a second.

"So..." he sneered, "you're that sicko Hudson. How does it feel to bang teenage girls? Especially Ryouko Mendou!" the receptionist bellowed. His fellow officer's eyes bugged out at this exchange and the man silently ran away down a hall, not alerting his cocky soon-to-be-excoworker

Before responding Hudson had a disturbing thought, 'this guy could be in charge.'

But he was saved when a police captain arrived and glared at the receptionist. "Huji!!!"

The man spun around in his seat as Hudson smiled wide, "aaah a er..."

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 02:03:
Suddenly a pick up truck smashed through the front door and Kintaro jumped out. He was wearing a Jason mask. Beavis and Butthead both had Sailor moon masks over theyre faces. Beavis and Butthead were carrying machine guns. Kintaro had his ax and he was also carrying several grenades strapped around his waste. Kintaro shouted "No one moves or I'll blow you all to peices!" Kintaro jumped up on the desk and grabbed the recptionest who was giving Hudson trouble by the tie. "I know youve got a guy in the slammer here who goes by the name of Megane! Were here to bust him out! Kintaro put the receptionest in a headlock and said "You can be my hostage! Now take us to Megane!" Beavis said "Woah dude! I wonder if were gonna be on cops? Hhehehe!"

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 03:32:
(RP ON)
Cygni was starting to get concerned. Additional police vehicles had passed by their house, heading towards the station, sirens wailing. She was about to call a few of her personal contacts to find out what was going on, when a news reporter appeared on her TV, with the police station in the background. She turned up the volume.

"..And it appears that three people, one small bearded man and two kids are commencing a holdup at the local police station. So far local forces have not attempted to move in, as these kids are heavily armed and extremely dangerous. Sergeant Wang is here to answer our questions... over to you Wang."

The camera shifted to a heavily bearded and tall man.

"What does the police plan to do Sergeant?"

"Well, we don't want to risk loosing officers in a sudden counter-attack, so we are currently preparing negotiations...."

Down at the station, Kintaro ran to the jail area and blew open the door to Megane's cell, while Beavis and Butthead waved their guns around at anything that moved.

Megane was a bit surprised to see Kintaro rescue him. When he was asked to join a gang, he shrugged. "What the hell, why not?"

Beavis turned to Butthead, pointed, and laughed.

"Heh heh, you look like a girl."

"Damnit Beavis this is like, uhh, our disguise and stuff, so like, people don't know who we are."

"Oh yea, heh heh. We're like, undercover operatives or something. Heh heh. This is cool."

"Huh huh, yea.. we're gonna kick ass."

An officer walked up from outside and opened the door, holding his hands up. "We want to negotiate.."

Beavis spun around and yanked on the trigged of the Mp5 he was carrying. Gunshots splattered all over the ceiling as the gun flung out of his hands from the recoil, spun around, and smacked him in the face, knocking him against the wall. Butthead's eyes bugged out.

"Woa, that was cool! Huh huh.."

Hudson had had enough. He pulled his gun out from his coat and aimed it at Butthead's face. "Are you finished yet?"

Butthead clumsily aimed his gun at Hudson's midsection. "Uhh, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kick your ass. Huh huh."

Beavis laughed from the corner. "Yea, heh heh. Come out with your pants down!"

Hudson was about to pull the trigger, when the door suddenly burst down and three officers piled into the room, aiming their guns at Butthead's head. "Freeze!"

One of them delivered a kick to Butthead's stomach, sending him flying against the wall next to Beavis.

"Uhh, this sucks."

"It doesn't just suck Butthead, it's like, it really.. uhh, sucks! Heh heh."

Kintaro tossed a smoke grenade into the room and dragged Megane into the waiting truck. He then grabbed Beavis and Butthead and tossed them into the back, then backed up and drove away.

The police officers recovered after the smoke cleared. One of them went outside to ask if anybody had gotten a good look at the truck, while the other turned to Hudson and helped him up.

"Are you OK sir?"

Hudson merely nodded, straightened his jacket, and proceeded outside to the waiting car.

"Did you see where the vehicle went?"

The driver nodded.

"Follow them."

At Ataru's house, Lum yawned and leaned back on the small porch outside the window. She had been feeling strangely tired over the past few days. Doctors assured her it was just exhaustion from the events of the past few months, but to her it felt like she was slowly drifting away, and it was becoming harder and harder to stay away throughout the day.

Ataru was having mixed emotions. On one hand, the trip into space had been cancelled today due to "unforseen circumstances", much to the dismay of many of his clasmates. This made him happy, since it was one less report to turn in. On the other hand, he was also worried about Lum, who, for the first time, had fallen asleep in class. It had taken the small disturbance Megane caused to wake her up again. She seemed to be acting very odd..

He decided he would go pay a visit to Sakura over the next couple of days, as much as he despised the idea. He had to know what was going on. Cherry had mysteriously vanished a couple of days ago, and Ataru was having trouble deciding if that was good or bad.

He glanced out the window from his desk where he was doing homework, and saw Lum lying on the small porch outside, sleeping. He checked the time. It was 6 PM. They hadn't even had dinner yet. He sighed and brought a small blanket over, covering her body, then returned to work. He would definately have to go see Sakura about this.
(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 04:12:
Several police cars were after Kintaros truck. Kintaor told his bear "You drive I'm gonna blow these suckers away!" The bear grabbed the wheel and they drove into a shopping mall. Beavis, Butthead and Megane were trying to shoot back at the cars. Kintaro said "Get down I've got something special here!" Kintaro took out a duffel bag from the back seat inside was a Bazooka. Kintaro was to small to hold it properly and fired a missile up into the ceiling! The second floor came crashing down ounto the police cars. They ran over some Manikens and drove through the window.

Beavis shouted "Man! Were probably on TV chicks will dig us! We'll be on cereal boxes hehehehe!"
Kintaro took the wheel and drove over to his hideout.
His hideout was in another garge in a dumpster. Megane asked "So Kintaro just what are your plans?" Kintaro said "I've got big plans after robbing a bunch of people I've got enough money to book us some plane tickuts! Now that I have my gang together were going to Vegas! I heared about what happened with Lum Megane. Well dont worry about that! From now on you and me are gonna live like men! We'll drive around in big shiney convertables and carry powerful guns! Women will adore us and we can say as many four letter words as we like! Theres only one thing standing in our way. The police know your identity Megane! Your going to need a disguise!"

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 04:17:
Whoops forgot one thing
RP on

Kintaro took out a cell phone "Hello is this mr large? Yeah mr large! Were leaving tonight!"

Megane said "Whos that? Whys he called mr large?"
Kintaro said "He's called mr large because mr Big is to unorigenal! He's a fat midget who lives in Vegas he's hired us to do a job! He wants us to take out mr above average size. Were gonna get paid big bucks!"

Megane thought "Hmmm this kids got issues. Oh well to hell with it all at least I'm gonna live like a man."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version