Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

The first UY rpg storyline here

<< < (2/13) > >>

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 03:31:
Tyler wriggles around in his ropes trying to loosen the knots.

Meanwhile Ataru kicks one of the viles and it falls on one of the scientists who turns into a guine pig. Mendo says "Hmmm I guess it wasnt that one."
Ten trys to follow Zard when pole whacks him in the face and he falls to the ground. It's Mako! Ten trys to run away but Mako jumps on him. Kintaro comes out of the bushes and asks if theyve scene any robots. Behind Kintaro is the robot in question who just landed. A voice comes out and says "Hey why are you guys following me around? You wouldnt be spies? I'm going to have to ask you guys to come back with me." He holds up his plasma blaster.

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 11:32:
(RP ON)
As the massive ship nears Earth, a large insignia can be seen under the bridge, "Spartacus". Inside the bridge, the red-haired woman is interrogating Tyler.

"Talk damn you! Where is Lum? I know she must be alive, as I have not yet been granted control of the Oni kingdom! Tell me now and we'll bypass a lot of pointless suffering.. I can assure you that my methods are undesireable by many."

As the girl winds up to deliver another slap to Tyler's face, a beeping can be heard from a console behind her. As she turns around, it can be seen that she looks almost EXACTLY like Lum, minus the clothing and the hair, but including the fact that she also has little horns. A name tag is also seen, "Terra". As she walks over and presses a blinking button, a holographic display appears. It shows the words "Recon Data: Unit 2001-A. DECRYPTING....." A flood of random characters fills the hologram, and then a scene appears. It shows various photos from Mendo's mansion, a forest area, and other sights, accompanied by intel data showing weak points and bio-chemical makeup. After the display finishes and vanishes, Terra smiles and returns to her victim.. only to find him gone.

"Damn! He's elusive as hell, this is gonna be a real pain to hunt him down again..."

Stabbing a blue button on her console, she yells out "Security! Our prisoner has escaped, he could be anywhere on the ship by now! Lock down all escape pods and begin a massive search! Leave nothing unturned! Captain Terra out!"

A countdown timer is seen on a large display overhanging the main viewer on the bridge. The timer reads 76: 22: 38, or 76 hours, 22 minutes, 38 seconds. Terra cusses and wanders off the bridge, searching for her victim.

Back on Earth, Zard is hovering over a massive ocean, holding a small container in the giant mecha's hand. Inside the container is a very annoyed Kintaro and a whimpering Ten. Zard patches in his intercom.

"Alright here's the deal kids. You tell me just what you've seen so far and why you've been following me, and I don't drop this capsule into the water for you to drown." Zard flexes the hands of the mecha, slipping the capsule a couple of inches just to show his point.

Kintaro gives up trying to whack his way out with his axe and speaks up. "You'll get nothing out of me, big mean monster! Give me your money or I'll hurt you very bad!" With renewed energy he begins hopelessly whacking away at the capsule again. The head of the mecha turns slightly.

"And what of you kid?"

Ten whimpers some more and says nothing.

"I see. Well, I guess I have no further use for- what the?"

Readouts inside of the head of the mecha show a small power reading on Ten's head. The computer makes it out to be some kind of low-powered beacon.

"Ah, looks like I may be having company soon.. I'll give you people 5 minutes to speak up, considering as you're kids. But after that, I'm dropping this thing and getting on with my mission, I don't have much time to waste with insects such as yourself." Zard switches on a countdown timer and sits, waiting.

High over Tomobiki, a very concerned Lum is still pacing around, calling out Ataru's name. Suddenly a small beeping is heard, digging into her bikini top, she pulls out a small homing device.

"Now what's this for again... oh yes, I gave this to Ten in-case he ever got into trouble."

She stops to ponder a minute.

"Wait, that means Ten is in trouble! I should go help fast!"

Using the homing device, she flies off towards the ocean.

Zard glances at the timer, 10 seconds remain.

"Ok kids, looks like you don't want to talk. I have a mission to perform and I can't afford to be tailed by a bunch of annoying insects, so I'm disposing of you. Have a nice afterlife."

Suddenly Ten and Kintaro break out crying, screaming that they don't want to die.

"Yea figures, they always wait till the last-...huh?" A scream was heard, followed by a large "WARNING" light suddenly appearing on Zard's HUD, showing a massive energy surge behind him. He begins to turn the Mecha around, only to take a blast to the rear, sending the capsule spinning out the mecha's hand and into the ocean with a large splash.

"What the hell was that?! Damage report!"

"Minor damage to rear thrusters, lateral and vertical systems showing 90% integrity. Nanite units deployed to begin repair operations, ETA, 2 minutes to completion."

Spinning the mecha around, Zard only sees a second splash of something diving into the water after the capsule.

"Computer, give me the details of that energy surge and the source."

Various readouts appeared, first of the lightning bolt. "Analysis shows energy signature to syncronize with known Oni energy readings.." the computer reported. "Probability of source being Oni: 76%. Beginning analysis of source....NOTICE: Primary mission target located!" A wireframe display of Lum appeared on Zard's HUD. Zard grinned. "Aha, I believe this was what her highness Terra was searching for.. computer, prepare personal transmission and uplink to mothership!"

Meanwhile underwater, Lum was using all of her strength to rip open the capsule and bring Lum and Kintaro to the surface. After catching their breath, they noticed the large mecha hovering over the water, it's back turned towards them. Kintaro began madly swimming for shore, muttering about his bear getting lost again, while Ten clutched to Lum closely in fear. A small movement was seen on the mecha, and an attena appeared. Lum growled and slowly emerged from the water, moving towards the mecha unit.

"Uplink established. Hailing Princess Terra.... incoming reply, displaying."

A small spinning insignia appeared, matching that found on the mecha unit. It showed a horn with a dagger drawn through it. A message played:

"Hi, this is Princess Terra, I'm away from the console right now, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!"

Cussing loudly, Zard was about to send his findings along, when another large blast hit the mecha, right on the attena, incinerating it.

"Damn! Computer, was it Lum again? Why didn't we detect her???"

"Target profile has unknown compounds in skin encoding, difficult to detect. Retuning sensors for better detection..."

Suddenly a blip appeared on Zard's hud. He spun the mecha around, bringing it face-to-face with Lum.

"What were you doing with Ten and Kintaro??" she screamed.

Zard put on a sly grin and switched on the external speakers.

"Ah, so that was their names? They were foolish enough to interfere with my mission... you should watch over them more."

"I'm not a mother! They are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves!"

Zard glanced at the whimpering Ten and laughed.

"Obviously."

Lum growled and cursed.

"Alright that's it! I'm getting rid of you so you won't hurt anybody else!"

"I wouldn't think so. I've been sent here on recon, but I can assure you that I am perfectly capable of taking you out myself. Our mission is to use whatever means necessary to eliminate you so her majesty Terra can take the throne of the Oni, as everyone knows, she is the only proper authority!"

Lum gasped. She had heard rumors of a double of her, running some renegade group trying to take over the throne.. but they were just rumors, and daddy was always ready to take care of them..

"But enough talk. The quicker I silence you, the quicker I can get promoted from this horrible recon job into something more exciting."

A large cannon emerged from a small panel above the mecha's right hand, a six barreled gun. It began to slowly spin. On it's left hand, another smaller weapon appeared, a plasma rifle, and began to emit a small bulge. Ten screamed.

"Ten, get out of here! Go find darling and get help! I'll try to hold him off!"

"He's big..."

"Go now Ten!!"

Ten nodded and flew off. Lum yelled and emitted a lightning bolt, which the mecha quickly dodged.

Inside of the mecha's head, 2 targetting crosshairs converged on Lum and turned green.

"Hahah! I've got you now!"

The pulse rifle charged up, and emited a quick precise beam. The beam went right through Lum's stomach, leaving a small hole and a bit of blood that drained out.

Lum gasped, clutching her stomach. She bowled over in pain and plunged into the ocean, then emerged a moment later, barely floating and gasping for air.

"Hmm, not like me to get off without a fair fight... but then again, I never was much of a sociallist. I was told that if I managed to take you down, I would stop and let you slowly bleed to death if possible. At least I'm good at following orders. Farewell Lum. Princess Terra thanks you for allowing her to enter the throne so easily."

Laughing, the mecha flew off, leaving Lum floating over the ocean, a small stream of redness around her area. She uttered one last word, "darling", before drifting off into temporary unconsiousnous.

(RP OFF)

Woa that's a long one, I'm thinking I should quit now and let someone else get a word in.. *grin*

Oh note that I'm not really planning on killing Lum, I had plans for another "emergency homing beacon" or something that would have her father come in and kick some ass, but I'm gonna stop now and leave it to you guys. Comments welcome, if you have any >)

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 05:31:
Ataru ran down the hallway having gotten loose with a guinea pig digging it's teeth into his leg. several guards were tailing him. Ataru was backed against a wall. Mendo stepped foreward and said "Well Ataru theres nowhere left to run will come peacefuly?" None of them noticed a funny whisling noise like a bomb shell falling. Suddenly a capsule crashed through the roof landing on the guards. Ataru said "Why does this always happen to me? Oh well it got rid the guards I'm outta here!" he started to run when the capsule opened and this guy who looked about 20 stepped out. Mendo barely escaped from being smooshed got up and said "Just who do you think you are dropping in like this?" Mendo started to draw his sword. Tyler said "I'm Justy Ueki Tyler age 20. Hmmm thats funny I thought everyone knew who I was on earth after the Raalgon war." Mendo drew his sword and said "What the hells a Raalgon?" Tyler said "You kind of remind me of that Admiral Mufune always waving those swords around. Are you related?" Mendo took a swipe at him but Tyler bent over to pick up a 50 yen peice and Mendo missed hitting his sword against the capsule breaking it. Ataru was starting to feel kinda funny around this guy. Ataru aproatched him. When they got within ten feet of each other Ataru slid acroos the floor and got stuck to Tylers back. Tyler said "Hey no offense but I'm not that kind of guy." Ataru squirmed around but couldnt seperate. They were stuck together like magnets. Suddenly Cherrie pops up. He looks at Tylers and points at his face shouting "Auugh! Your face it's so beutiful!" Tyler said "I already told you I'm not that kind of guy!" Cherry said "No what I meant to say is your blessed with incredibly good luck!" Ataru tried to get loose so he could beat up cherry.
Ten had spotted the Capsule falling into Mendos mansion and came over. Ten saw Ataru on Tyler Ten said "I didnt think even you could sink so low! Hitting on other men when Lum-chans in trouble!" Ataru shouted "You idiot I cant help this I'm stuck!" Ten flew over and pulled on Ataru but he wouldnt budge. Cherry said "Hmmm it would seem that opposite equal forces of good and bad luck are attracting. Your like magnets. I'm hungrey wheres the fridge". Ataru struggles more to try to hit Cherry.

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 11:34:
(RP ON)

Back on the lake, a massive amount of red is showing in the water around Lum. A small breeze passes by, and a few moments later, her horns begin to glow a deep dark red colour. A quick lightning bolt shoots into the sky, then silence.

Onboard Mr. Invader's ship (ed. note: I looked and couldn't find any actual name for Mr. Invader's ship, so I'll make one up, correct me if there is actually a name), the "Body smasher", one of the officers on the bridge looked up.

"Sir, we're showing a distress beacon from Earth.. coordinates x369-184, Lamda Zero. Priority alert coding. I'm checking the source..."

Mr. Invader looked over the officer's shoulder while he worked at the console.

"Got it! Confirmed, prority alert.. it's Lum sir! This distress beacon was only installed to be used if critical condition was reached.. she may be near death!"

Invader growled.

"Charge the sub-space drive, prepare for a jump near her immediate location!"

"Yes sir! All hands, commence charging sequence for sub-space drive! J, K, and L blocks, commence injection of photons..." Activity picked up all over the ship as alarms went off and the crew got busy. After a few moments, a large rip appeared in the space-time continuum, consuming the vessel.

Back on Earth, above the ocean, Ataru, who had "borrowed" a helicopter from Mendo, and Tyler, who was still stuck to Ataru, screaming, were following Ten across the ocean. Suddenly, the winds picked up and the helicopter began to swirl around in circles. Suddenly a massive black hole appeared, and an EXTREMELY large ship suddenly came out. Ataru and Tyler screamed, right before flying the helicopter into the vessel, and plunging into the water below. Ten turned around and cheered. "Horray! Mr. Invader is here! Hey.. where did Ataru go? Aw, that looser probably chickened out.. wait till Lum hears!"

A small hatch opened, and a small beam stabbed out, surrounding Lum. She was then drawn into the ship. Ten quickly flew in before the hatch closed again. On-board, medical personel put her into a cryogenic pod and began working.

From a small distance away, Mendo and about 30 other helicopters were watching the proceedings through a sniper scope. Mendo picked up his radio.

"All units, this is squad leader. We CANNOT allow Ataru to get away, finding the cure is our number one priority! Spread out in delta formation and follow my lead! We'll take that cruiser down!"

The helicopters spun up and began moving towards the cruiser.

Back in the forest, Zard was watching as the nanite droids slowly reconstructed the destroyed antenna, using waste from the main reactor of his armour as materials. Once they finished, he jumped into his armour and powered up the device. Once again he attempted to contact his mothership, but before he could, his computer sent him a notice.

"NOTICE: Massive sub-space signature detected! Long range sensors indicating massive Oni warship has emerged over ocean area. Sensors also showing 20-30 terran helicopters closing with cruiser. Coordinates at x369-184."

Zard cursed. "DAMMIT! That's probably her father.. I forgot to jam the homing device! Patch me up to the Spartacus ASAP, priority one transmission!"

"Transmission sending.. uplink established. Hailing princess Terra.."

On the Spartacus, Terra rushed to the blinking console and stabbed the "Accept" button. "This had better be good.." she muttered to herself. "If that idiot Tyler gets away.."

She quickly lit up when Zard's face appeared. "Zard, finally. What have you to report?"

"A lot your highness. I have located and sucessfully neutralized Lum, but I forgot-er, I mean, somehow her automated beacon managed to break through my jamming and send a distress signal out, and her father's ship is currently on the planet recovering the body."

"You mean Invader is on the planet? Right now?"

"Yes princess. And though I am, as always, willing to die for your future, I must point out that a solo attack on my part would prove pointless at this time.."

"I'm aware of that. I'm moving up the schedule. In 2 hours I will deploy heavy forces to your location. Your job is to scout out potential weak points along the vessel's hull from long range, then lead the attack unit to the vessel. Finally, you will join the main attack force in breaking into the vessel and taking Invader and Lum, and anybody else closely involved with them hostage. The mothership will arrive in 2 days, untill then you will hold the hostages in a safe area. Is that understood?"

"Yes your highness. Even now I am setting up the sensors for a long range scan."

"Excellent, I was told you were the best for this mission, and I'm pleased to hear that advice was true. Carry on."

"For your future, highness."

The Shaithan rebellion insignia flashed (ed. note: The horn with a knife through it, remember?) and the transmission closed. Suddenly her personal comm unit beeped.

"Terra here."

"Highness, we just completed lockdown of the escape pods, but-"

"But WHAT soldier?"

"One of the units is.. missing.."

"DAMN! Wait, he's probably on Earth right now... I can get 3 birds with one stone!"

Emitting an evil laugh, she ordered the soldier to carry on with his duties, and switched off the unit.

Back on Earth, Zard was analyzing sensor data from the Body Smasher, marking out potential weak spots and holes within the defensive turret's range of fire. "Just a few more days my dear, and I shall finally eliminate the last obstacle from the princess' path..then maybe I can settle down with someone.."

A small crack was heard behind Zard, and he spun around, plasma rifle at the ready. Shinobu gasped and froze.

"There's something about that face..."

Suddenly Zard had a flashback from a long time ago. It was very sketchy, but he remembered a lot of exploding, and a girl getting away on an escape pod with him, while a woman cried... his ex-wife? The woman suddenly got caught in one of the explosions, and another one occured, seperating Zard from the girl..

"Good god, could it be her?"

He lowered the plasma rifle and signalled her to come closer. He then opened up the mecha with a hiss and jumped out.

Shinobu stared a moment, dumbfounded.

"Who.. are.. you?"

Zard suddenly remembered that the girl would probably have no memory of her past. He decided he would take it one step at a time.

"My name is Zard.. you scared me back there."

"I didn't mean to spy, I was just curious.."

"No no, it's alright. Come closer, let me have a look at you."

Reluctantly, Shinobu stepped closer. Zard ran his hand through her hair. Shinobu stepped back a moment and looked up.

"I almost feel as if I know you.."

"Maybe you do. Come, I have a bit of work ahead of me, maybe you would like to help?"

Glancing over a printed out schematic, she instantly recognized the ship.

"Say, isn't that Lum's dad ship or something?"

"That it is, and I'm working on trying to take it down.."

Shinobu laughed.

"Of course I'll help! Anything to make Lum go away for awhile!"

Together, they began working out additional weak points in the hull. Dusk fell slowly over the trees...

Near the Body Smasher, a few last explosions were seen, and a very injured Mendo limped away in the last helicopter. "Damn, who would have thought that thing could have so many guns? You'd think they built it with my personal injury in mind or something.."

As night fell, the animals of the dark looked on in fear, for they expected something horrible to come, and soon...

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Jocko on Saturday, December 4, 1999 - 06:21:
My turn! I will be introducing a new character of my sole creation into the mix...United States Ambassador to Japan...Warren Hudson. 62 years old, former Democratic Senator from Nebraska, unsuccessful candidate for Democratic Presidential Nomination 1964 and 1976.

(RP ON)

Time: 7:30 PM

Things were abuzz in the Mendou Control Center as various guards and aides dealt with the new situation. Shutaro was calling for reinforcements, a change of clothes, and more funding from his parents. Ryouko was watching from her bedroom, making arrangements for several granades to be secreted in her brother's pants. She also had her Kuroku's tapping all phone lines, they provided her with a bedside switchboard and a headset to listen in on and make phony calls.

A phone rang in the office of Mendou's Captain of Guards office, a red phone marked "Urgent." The frazzled Captain cursed and punched up the speaker phone.

"Yes, who is this?!?"

"Captain of the Mendou Conglamorate Guards?"

The Captain nodded, "Yes, who is this?"

The voice at the other end sighed, "Ambassador Hudson at the US Embassy. President Reagan got me out of dinner saying the Pentagon got him out of bed saying there was unusual UFO activity in the Tomobiki area, again. There was also in the last ten minutes one hell of a ruckus just off your coast. Our 'sources' say Invader is back and...having a battle with someone. I immediately called your government, they said this was a Mendou matter and as long as it didn't effect anything else and you guys cleaned up after yourselfs then they don't care."

The Captain nodded, "Ambassador, we are very busy here, so why don't I have..."

Hudson sighed over the line, "I'm not finished sir, normally I don't care when things like this happen, but I got my BMW smashed when your 'Young Master' had his little 'proxy-war' with the Mizunokogii (sp?), last month...I was compensated, yes. But I'm rambling. Captain, there is a UFO of UNKNOWN origin in geo-sychronist-whatever orbit above your country, the United States government is worried that your 'battle' could easily drift over to Hawaii or the west coast of my country. If you need any help dealing with this I suggest you tell me now so I can the President he can point a missile or two at the UFO, just in case."

The Captain gulped, "I'll pass along your concern to the young master-"

Hudson shouted, his voice tinny over the phone, "No! I want this to be reported directly to his mother or father, I don't think your young master can 'handle it,' so to speak."

"Ambassador, the Madame and Mister are in Australia on vacation."

Hudson could be heard slamming his fist on a desk, "Damn!" Hudson starting cursing over and over.

In her room Ryouko giggled and cut the Captain off, "Hudson-sama?"

"...and this is?"

"Ryouko Mendou, we met three months ago at a celebration in your honor for your reappointment."

"Oh, ah yes," Hudson could practically be heard blushing over the phone.

Ryouko grinned, "I have been listening and am prepared to give you permission to assist the Mendou family in dealing with this crisis...could we possibly meet to discuss the particulars?"

"Yes, Mendou-san. Could this be in the next thirty minutes? The President wants confirmation by then."

Ryouko signaled a Kuroku, "I shall my guard escort you in ten minutes. Until then, Hudson-sama."

"Until then," Hudson hung up.

(RP OFF)

Note: Hudson should be played like Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version