Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

The first UY rpg storyline here

(1/13) > >>

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:10:
Ok heres the first RPG storyline here. My charactors going to be Kintaro because Kintaros cool.
Anyways here it is. I'll start the storyline

Storyline #1 Mendo 1 half and the coming invasion

One day Mendo woke up to hear the sound of a helecopter over his roof.Mendo got his katana and went to see what it was. He steps out ounto the balcony to see Tobimaro his life long rival looking down on him. Tobimaro said "So Shu chan! Who would of thought we would meet in a place like this? It must be fate bringing us together toward our final conflict!" Mendo shouts "Ton chan this is my mantion your hear because you came here. Now what do you want? Do you want to fight?" Tobimaro pulls a water ballon out of his shirt and shouts "Take this! the ultimate humiliation!" The water baloon explodes on Mendos head. Tobimaro says "Thats for revenge for declaring war on me in movie four! Why arent you turning into a panda? Whoops wrong baloon!" Mendo flings a bowling ball at Tobimaro who catches it in his mouth and falls off the balconey. Mendo had changed! He had changed into a girl with red hair!

Meanwhile on a ship veiwing earth was a girl who apeared to be Lum but her hair was colored different. She says "Thats the planet! We will invade in two weeks!"

Ok now the rules for this storyline are kinda simple. You can be any UY charactor you want and you can also create new charactors as well.

No Godlike charactors or at least none who directly interfere with the game.

Try not to mess up the continuity by having a person in a place where he wasnt in the post before for example.

If you dont know what to do just continue this storyline you can do what you want with it except this time playing as one of the charactors in it and be sure to follow the rules above.

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 10:47:
(Non RP)Looks great, I'll do a bit of research tomorrow to find out just who all the characters are (as I haven't seen anything beyond Episodes 1-8, I've read a lot of info though) and see if I can make a contribution.

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 00:14:
Alright, I think I've thought something up.. I'm also going to place down the date this is occuring (minus the year, to avoid confusion) so we can keep a bit better track over what's going on. I'll also probably be making this from more of an "overhead" perspective, rather than taking control of one certain character at a time, at least untill I get into this more.

(RP ON)
Date: July 25th
Time: 12:34 AM

In the late darkness, 2 dark figures could be seen slowly walking up the road, close together. As they approached a bench, they turned and sat down.

Shinobu turned to Ataru, eyes wide with worry.

"Are you sure this is such a good idea? Lum can see like a hawk, even at night."

Ataru giggled a moment and looked at Shinobu.

"Hee hee, don't worry, I had Cherry make a special potion that I put into Lum's drink, she'll be asleep for hours!"

"Well it's nice that we can finally spend some time together... we've got the whole night in front of us, this is the longest we've been able to be alone! So.. what do you want to do tonight?"

Ataru thought for a second.

"Um, gee, I'm not sure.. I've usually been so busy either trying to avoid Lum or the lynch mobs that this is kind of a surprise..."

Shinobu thought for a second as well, then looked up, smiling.

"I heard that the lake is very pretty at this time of night, why not take a look down there?"

The 2 figures stood up and began walking down the path. Behind them, in a small tree, a very small figure could be seen, hovering in mid-air.

"Boy, what a time for Lum to take a nap.. I'd better go try to wake her up again, I like it when she calls me a good boy, and she'll really like me after I tell her this!"

Ten chuckled and flew off to Ataru's house.

(10 minutes later)

Ten was becoming very annoyed. As he poked and prodded Lum, trying to wake her up, he muttered about Lum being so lazy after marrying such a loser, and looked over at one of her packs to see if he could find anything. Barely able to lift it up, he then accidentally dropped it on Lum's head, spilling the contents of some 20+ potions. Lum screamed and sat bolt upright.

Ten cheered and said "Lum! You're finally awake!"

Lum quickly rushed into the bathroom and washed the contents from her hair, then watched in horror as they mixed together and slowly burned through the sink, then the floor... then through the bottom of the house...

"I hope nobody was sitting down there." she muttered, then turned to Ten. "What is it dear, why did you need to wake me up?"

Ten chuckled and explained just where Ataru was.

Meanwhile, at some random lake near at the outskirts of town, Ataru and Shinobu sat together on the beach, just watching the water and the trees.

"This is very pretty.. I'm so glad I'm with you Ataru.."

Ataru just laughed and said nothing.

"I feel so close to you.. I was wondering.. we're all alone and...."

Ataru began to shake a bit in excitement, this was what he had waited all his life for!

"I just want to-"

"-get away from my darling!!"

Shinobu looked up in horror, as she saw a familiar green-haired vixen floating in the air.

"Ataru! You told me she was asleep! What was this, another one of your tricks to embarass me!" Shinobu picked up a VERY large rock and hung it over Ataru's head. Lum screamed.

"Darling!! What were you doing going out with that dirty girl! It's past your bed time!" Lightning could be seen flying around Lum's hair and hands.

Ataru screamed and took off down the road, towards no real destination but away. He ran faster than he had ever run before, and after 5 minutes, noticed that he wasn't being followed. He hid behind a bush and uttered a long stream of swear words.

Meanwhile, back at the lakeside, Shinobu and Lum were arguing. Suddenly a loud screech was heard, and looking up, they saw what appeared to be a large flaming asteroid heading right for them. They both screamed and went in opposite directions.

After a large explosion, a form could be made out among the smoke. A small insignia was found on there, along with the words "Shaithan Elite Force: Recon unit 21001-A". The large object cracked open, and a small mecha unit emerged, barely taller than Lum or Shinobu. It took a quick look around, nodded towards the unconsious bodies of Lum and Shinobu, and with a large flare at it's back, took off and flew into the night towards an unknown destination.

(RP OFF)

Well that was pretty big.. that should get us started pretty good though >)

Lum-chan:
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 03:40:
Suddenly several guys wearing dark sunglasses grab Ataru and take him into a black limosine. Sitting next to Ataru is Mendo. Mendo takes a complaining Ataru to his mansion. Mendo explains "Ataru I've recently aquired a rather embarresing condition thanks to Ton chan. To demonstrate Mendo pour a cup of cold water over his head and he turns into a girl. Ataru shouts "Hey your a babe!" and he trys to feel Mendo up. Mendos guards restrain him. Mendo says "Ataru the reasone I called you here is because I need a guinie pig to find a cure. Each of these viles contains a sample of the water from each of Ton chans baloons. One of witch I believe has my cure." Mendo picks up one of the viles and is about to pour it on Ataru.

The robot from before is standing outside Mendo mansion it's sensors detect what it was looking for. It zooms in to see Ataru trying to back away from Mendo.
Somebody taps the robots back and it turns around to see Kintaro and his bear. Kintaro shouts "I'm going to live like a man! This is life! Give me your money!" he waves his ax at the robot.

Somewhere in space is Lums double looking at the picture of Ataru and other reconsaince pictures.
Behind her is man bound and gaged in a chair. The man behind her is named Tyler. Tyler gets the gag out of his mouth.
The last thing he remembered he was on board the soyokaze and was about to make contact with an unknown ship. But after that he couldnt remember anything.

ooc: oh well it looks like thisll turn into more of a rounder then an rpg but I guess thats ok.
I brought Tyler from the anime irresponsible captain Tyler into the story because he's the luckiest guy in any anime and I thought it would be interesting if he met Ataru who the most unlucky. Also they act kinda simular sometimes.

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 09:04:
(RP ON)

Recon unit 2001-A stared a moment, while the pilot inside tried to comprehend the fact that a little kid with a large axe, and a bear, was threatening him for his money. The pilot ignored Kintaro and turned around again, trying to re-locate Ataru, when suddenly it noticed a small clanging behind it, the boy was chipping away at the suit's armour. The pilot sighed to himself, turned around, and charged up his main plasma rifle. The sight of the large bulge in front of the gun, ready to be released, was enough to scare Kintaro off, muttering that he would be back soon enough. The recon unit turned around yet again, and once again the pilot sighed as he was unable to locate his target. He then noticed that he was being watched from a nearby camera. Instead of destroying it, he took off into a nearby forest and set down.

With a small hiss and a click, the head of the armour popped off, revealing a purple-haired young man. The front plates of the armour popped open, and the man hopped out and sat down on a rock, studying the armour and performing maintenance on it. A name tag was visible on his uniform, "Zard".

The tired soldier took a glance at PDA (personal data assistant) on his watch, and changed a few settings to compensate for the planet he was on. The time indicator then read 5:43 AM.

Meanwhile, back at the beach area, Lum and Shinobu were regaining conciousnous. Lum got up and looked around, then flew off towards town, yelling out "Darling! Darling!" Shinobu scowled and also took off into town, following Lum.

Meanwhile, in Mendo's mansion, Ataru is sitting in a dark room, bruised and beaten. All of Mendo's attempts to use the various vials on Ataru has failed, with Ataru kicking around faster than a rabid mule, screaming that he was made to HUNT girls, not be one. A single window at the side of the room is the only illumination. Ataru crawls over and looks out, where he sees Mendo talking with a scientist, and the usual massive armies marching back and forth across the compound, backed up by thousands of tanks, aircraft, and AA guns. Cussing, Ataru wonders just how he's gonna get out of this one, as the door is locked and bolted shut, and jumping out the window would be suicide, even for him.

Back in the forest, Zard watches the sun slowly raise over the forest.

"Tis a beautiful sight" he says to himself. "One I shall soon be able to see every day, once we conquer this planet. Heh, one good thing about being recon.. you get to see all the great sights before the rest of them do."

Taking a breath of air, Zard climbs into his mecha, and with a small hiss it closes around him. The face plate lights up. A small panel opens up on the shoulder of the mecha, and an antenna sticks out. A small discharge appears, barely discernable to the naked eye. Then the attena closes. Zard begins walking forward, getting ready to head out. Suddenly, a small yell is heard behind him, and a small object can be heard falling on the ground. Zard spins around, plasma rifle at the ready. A small green-haired baby emerges, muttering about how difficult it is to keep one's balance while being so tired. Zard mutters to himself, lowers his plasma rifle, and with a white flare at his back, takes off into the sky. A disgruntled Ten follows, curious.

(RP OFF)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version