Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Author Topic: THE BIRTH OF A STAR  (Read 11094 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: THE BIRTH OF A STAR
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
When Ataru said "I want to have a date with you!" I think he would be more discreet like "Wanna go for a walk with me or something?", because he is very shy when it comes to show his deepest feelings for someone, even when he is hurt.

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »
No no: in that moment he was playing a desperate card to see the reaction of Lamú.

I'm sorry, I havn't written on the tale.

I'm just writing the other chapter: now the truth will come up (and will be a very bad truth: Lamú is hiding something of terrible).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:32:11 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »
Sorry, my bad. I understand what you meant now.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »
don't worry  :D
Posted on: February 28, 2008, 11:10:54 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
THE BIRTH OF A STAR   

Chapter SIX: TEARDROPS (HOW TO SAVE A LIFE)

Tomobiki, springtime

Late in the afternoon Moroboshi's house was empty and dark, with all the windows closed.
But someone was inside, in the kitchen, looking nervously for something that wasn't able to find: several glass cruses were laying on the floor, crashed, and a lots of pots too (and the search wasn't over).
But, suddenly, someone set on the light.

[Ataru, backed up to the wall, with the hands behing his head] RELAX Lamú, IT ISN'T THERE !!
[Lamú, surprised and worried] Darling.........what.... .....what are .......
[Ataru, now showing to her a great cruse] You were looking for this one, isn't it ?!?

He was holding a cruse full of umeboshi.
They were face to face.

[Lamú, with wrath] GIVE ME !!
[Ataru, very angry] THOSE THINGS ARE POISON FOR YOU !!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?
[Lamú, with wrath] GIVE ME !! I NEED IT !!
[Ataru, more angry] NEVER !!
[Lamú, with wrath and nervous too] I NEED IT !! I NEED IT !! I NEED IIIIIIIIIIT !!
[Ataru, so much angry] NEVER !! I'LL TRHOW AWAY !!!
[Lamú, with a large scream, jumping over Ataru] GIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

She shocked him with a large zap trying to get the cruse: it was an error, because it exploed and all the umeboshis were screwed.

[Lamú, with his hands on the hairs, screaming desperatly] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! [now dropped on her knees, taking one by one in her hand the umeboshis] BURNIED !! BURNIED !! BURNIED !! BURNIED !! EVERYONE BURNIED !! [now awake, walking nervously arond the table, againg with hands on the hairs] OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD: EVERYONE BURNIED !!! EVERYONE SCREWED !!! YOU !!! [and take Ataru on his shirt, shaking and slapping him] WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!? [slap] WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!?[slap] [slap] YOU BASTARD !!!! [slap] YOU MORON !!! [slap] YOU STUPID !!! [slap] YOU...
[Ataru, holding her on his arms and streatching on the air] Lamú !!! Lamú !!! YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE ME ?!? YOU JUST DON'T RECOGNIZE ME ?!? HOW MUCH ARE YOU FULL OF THIS SHIT ?!?
[Lamú, dropped on her knees crying desperatly] DAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIING !!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE, FORGIVE MEEEEEEE !!!! [and felt down to the ground, even crying so much]

Ataru was worried: he had already heard that scream on his mind so long ago, just after the beauty contest !!
But now she was bad than ever: Lamú  begun to shake in a terrible way and was all wet of cold sweat.

[Ataru, worried so much] Lamú !!! Lamú !!! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT ARE YOU FEELING ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Lamu, crying and shaking at the same time] GIVE ME ONE !!! GIVE ME ONE !! THIS.......THIS WILL BE THE LAST !!! THE LAST TIME !!! I SWEAR !!! I SWEAR !!!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE !!! I SWEAR.........BUT....... ...GIVE ME ONE !!! JUST ONE !!!
[Ataru, trying to hold her] NEVER !! NEVER !!! NEVER !! IN ANY CASE, I'VE THROW AWAY THE OTHERS AND YOU'VE JUST DESTROYED THE LAST ONE !! [even worried] Lamú.......WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ??!
[Lamú, with faible voice] My heart............oh..... ........[breathing so fast, nervously]....gh.......gh....explo de..........gh........gh ......[now rather stewind] ........ can't breath.....

Ataru put an hand on his chest and felt her heartbeat: it was running so fast (TOO FAST !!); it seemed a sort of enormus neddle machine.

[Lamú, with faible voice] Darling..............I'm sorry.............[and felt unconcious but with opened eyes]

Ataru was really shocked, more than in the past: those terribles opened eyes were so scary and terribles at the same time.

[Ataru, with trembling voice] A doctor..........I need a doctor..........

He took his cellphone and dialed a number.

[--] Hello ?!?
[Ataru, talking to the cellphone, screaming in painc] SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, COME HERE: HURRY !!!
[Sakura, talking to the cellphone, worried] Moroboshi, are you ??!
[Ataru, same situation] COME TO MY HOUSE, HURRY !!! AND TAKE ALL YOU NEED TO VISIT Lamú !!
[Sakura, same situation] What's going on ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] HURRY, HURRY !!! SHE'S SO BAD !!!
[Sakura, same situation] I'm coming but what's going on ?!? She had a backfall due to the coma ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] WORSE !!! MAYBE IS WORSE !!
[Sakura, same situation] Oh my God !!! Keep hard, I'll come as soon as possible.
[Ataru, same situation] HURRY !!! HURRY !!
After sometimes Sakura arrived to Moroboshi's House.

[Sakura, just entered into the house, so surprised] Moroboshi, I think that this is the first time that you really don't want to touch or kiss me, what's going on ??!
[Ataru, still worried] I'LL REGAIN THIS TIME ANOTHER TIME, DON'T WORRY...
[Sakura, with closed eyes] All right, back to normal.
[Ataru, now angry] DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS, THE SITUATION IS REALLY BAD !!
[Sakura, no worried too] Again ?!? Whorse than the past time ?!?
[Ataru, worried again, introducing her into his bedroom] You'll see with your eyes.
[Sakura, just entered on the bedroom] What a disgust niff.
[Ataru, talking low] Please......I prefer to avoid to talk to you about the details......You've to know that I've just finished to clean her and the room.
[Sakura, wondering] 'Cleaning her' ?!? What the....... [now seeing Lamú laying on a futon, unconscious but trembling so much] OH MY GOD !!! LET ME SEE !!

She visited her for few minutes but the situation was immediatly clear.

[Sakura, so much angry] MOROBOSHI, HOW COULD YOU'VE DID IT ?!?
[Ataru, so angry too] I HAVN'T  DID NOTHING: SHE HAS DID ALL BY HERSELF !!!

[Sakura, same situation] You don't need a doctor to understand the situation.

SHE'S DRUGGED !!!

SO MUCH DRUGGED !!!

What did she used to assume ?!? Ecstasy ?!? Cocaine ?!? Or somehow of worse ?!?

[Ataru, serious] Umeboshi.
[Sakura, surprised] What ?!?
[Ataru, serious] It's strange, isn't it ?!? For us is a little spice, so tasty with rice. For her is worse than one of our drugs. Once upon, at school, she became so drunk with only one of them that did a great strip-tease in the classroom and then wandered for so much time in the edifice.
[Sakura, serious] It's true, now I remember: that day I've had so much work to do. Everyone was burnied by her zaps.
[Ataru, worried] WHAT WE CAN DO ?!? JUST FEW MINUTES AWAY HER HEARTBEAT WAS SO LOUD AND SO FAST THAT .....
[Sakura, worried too] PLEASE, DON'T SCREAM: I'LL BE DEF BUT YOU WON'T SOLVE THE SITUATION !!! [now serious] In practise, she had an abstinency crisis, isn't it ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] It was terrible..... more than the past time. [now looking at Lamú] Damned alien, wasting her life in this way just now that have reached the celebrity.
[Sakura, serious] This isn't the right moment to moralize.
[Lamú, still laying, with faible voice] No..............he's right.......
[Ataru, worried] Lamú, HOW DO YOU FEEL ?!? [and put gently one hand on her face]
[Sakura, with gentle voice, drying the sweat from her face] Is better that you spare your strenght
[Lamú, still laying, with faible voice] No.....I want to say....he deserve to know.
[Ataru, so much worried] Lamú, I was wrong too about you.
[Lamú, same situation] ... and I too with you....I was so ashamed of me....that....I didn't wanted that you could know my situation....that's why I've avoided you.
[Ataru, same situation] But why you've begun to assume that shit ??!
[Lamú, same situation] ... well....you know... my work is so hard....so fatiguant.....one time, for luch, someone gave me a great dish full of rice and severals spices......and also with an umeboshi.......I've ate it without thinking....after some minutes I was feeling so energetic......so powerful........that day the service was a great success..... so I've thought: 'that's the solution: for all the times that I feel tired I'll eat one of them, so I'll restart to work at the top; in any case, I'm sure that I'll be able to stop me in every moment'.......[now crying, hiding her eyes behind the hands] I WAS WRONG !!!! ...after sometimes........after sometimes..[sigh].. I've begun to feel the lack of them.......I've tried [sigh] to resist...but........but I thougth: 'just another one, [sigh] just another one and I'll finish to eat them'....BUT NOONE WAS REALLY THE LAST ONE !!!!  [sniff, sniff]....then........ then I've begun to need it just to be normal......... without them I feel so nervous, so much nervous.......really out of control....[now looking Ataru]...darling..[sniff].....the first time was that night when I went to that party, when you was so angry with me.....
[Ataru, rather crying] D...... damned alien...... [sigh]...... I was thinking that you were hating me [sigh] because I was poor and unemployed......[sigh]......I.......I was wrong from the beginning [sigh]
[Lamú, same situation] Darling...[sigh]......forgive me.....I was so [sigh] ashamed of me.......that......that I've tried to lose you........before....[sigh]...before.......my death......I've thought that....[sigh].....that... in the meantime.....you......yo u cold [sigh] be happy with.........with another one.[sniff]....and......and it wouldn't be so difficult to forget me.......
[Ataru, screaming] WHAT A SILLY THOUGHT !!!! STUPID !!! YOU ARE A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!!
[Sakura, serious] Moroboshi, I've told you: it's inutile to scream.
[Ataru, screaming] GIVE HER SOMETHING !!! SHE HAS TO HEAL !!
[Sakura, rather bored] Oh my God !! [so tired] MOROBOSHI, IF SCREAMING IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING I'LL DO TOO.
[Ataru, now normal] All right. Now give her something.
[Sakura, serious] Moroboshi, in this case it doesn't exist an elisir that can heal a drugged in one minute. All right, she need something that can help her to detoxify but I remember to you that she's an alien and her biology is so different from our.
[Ataru, now wondering] So, what we have to do ?!?
[Sakura, serious] It's better to ask the help of his parents again.
[Lamú, so much worried] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! MY PARENTS HAVN'T TO KNOW ANYTHING OF THIS !! [and started again to cry]
[Sakura, serious] We havn't another way out.
[Lamú, shaking again, with so much cold weak] ......OH NO.......NO..........ONC E AGAIN......[now crying too]......PLEASE.......PLEAS E.............JUST ONE !!! JUST ONE !!!
[Sakura, worried] MOROBOSHI, HOLD HER FROM YOUR SIDE: I'LL DO THE SAME ON MINE !!
[Ataru, crying so much] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEN !!! TRY TO RESIST !!! TRY TO RESIST !!! [sigh] TRY..........TRY TO [sigh].....RESIST !!!

Some tears of him felt just on the lips of Lamú; istinctively she savoured it with the tongue.

[Lamú, even shaking]........Darling......... ....I........I love.........you too..........I.........I feel........your pain.......for me.........your tears.......are......... so good.......
[Ataru, surprised]..... 'so good' ?!?
[Sakura, serious] She's delirious. Hold her.

But after some minutes she stopped to shake, breath and heartbeat came rather normal.

[Sakura, serious] ....yeah......now the heartbeat is rather normal.
[Ataru, surprised] ...ehm....Sakura, taste this !!
[Sakura, surprised] What ?!?
[Ataur, even surprised] ...taste......this is one of my tears [and gave her the top of his index]
[Sakura, so much surprised] ....what..........what a strange taste !!! Normally teardrops are so salted but yours.... what a strange taste....
[Ataru, looking at Lamú again] It's curious, isn't it ?!? She's came rather normal after some minutes that someones of them felt on her lips.
[Sakura, wondering] You're right........it's strange [now with clear voice] MOROBOSHI, UNDRESS YOUR SHIRT !!
[Ataru, surprised at top] W.....WHAT ?!?..... S........SAKURA.......Y. ......YOU KNOW......YOU KNOW HOW  MUCH I WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU.....BUT.....RIGHT NOW.....IN THIS SITUATION.....
[Sakura, now angry] MOROBOSHI, DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS !!! I JUST WANT TO DO AN EXPERIMENT !!! SO, UNDRESS YOUR SHIRT AND CLOSE YOUR EYES !!
[Ataru ,still surprised] Why ?!?
[Sakura, even angry] JUST DO IT !!! Then sit down and do nothing.
[Ataru, even surprised] All right

From his bag Sakura took out 2 burettes and then, after some minutes, squeezed so hard the breast of Ataru.

[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! [now angry] YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH PAIN, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Sakura, serious] HOLD !!! HOLD !! I've to take a sample of your tears [and filled it with his tears].
[Ataru, surprised] ...eh ?! Why ?!?
[Sakura, serious] Now we have just to wait.

After some minutes Lamú restarted to shake.

[Sakura] MOROBOSHI, HOLD HER !! Lamú, TRY TO DRINK THIS !!! [and gave her to drink one of the burrettes]

After some minutes Lamú stopped to shake and to swelter: once again breath and heartbeat came back to normal.

[Sakura, with joyful voice] THAT.... THAT'S INCREDIBLE BUT IS TRUE !! MOROBOSHI, I DON'T KNOW IN WHICH WAY BUT IN YOUR TEARS THERE IS SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP HER TO DETOXIFY !!!
[Ataru, so much surprised] REALLY ??! H.....HOW I CAN DO THIS ?!?
[Sakura, same voice] REMEMBER THAT DAY AT THE HOSPITAL ?!? YOUR BLOOD NOW IS UNIQUE DUE TO THE SEVERALS ZAPS THAT Lamú TRHOWED TO YOU IN ALL THIS YEARS !! MAYBE ALL OF YOUR BIOLOGY IS CHANGED !!! IT'S A PIECE OF LUCK !! IN THIS WAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER TO DETOXIFY.
[Ataru, so much surprised, looking his own hands] That's......that's incredible.
Sakura waited for a long time, then she decided to leave them.
Now she were in front of the door of the corridor.

[Sakura, serious] Well, now that the situation is clear I havn't to rest here anymore. I've took another burette with me, I'll make it analize. Moroboshi, for almost one time in your life try to avoid to be moron and stay so close to Lamú: now she really need you.
[Ataru, so touched] Thank you Sakura, thank you for coming and for your help....ehm....what can I do to reciprocate ?!?........maybe..........M AYBE I COULD GAVE A KISS TO YOU [and tried to jump on his arms]
[Sakura, after have hit him with a great sock, with wrath] ALL RIGHT, I'VE JUST LOST MY BREATH WHEN I'VE SAIED TO YOU 'DON'T BE A MORON' !!! [and closed the door behind her]

Ataru came back on his bedroom, now Lamú was akae.

[Lamú, still laying but now normal] Darling, please, forgive me !! I was wrong from the beginning.
[Ataru, so touched] I've did so much of worse in my life on you: can I refuse me to do it ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] I've caused to you a lots of pain....
[Ataru, even touched] I've forget it !! Now you're mine again
[Lamú, stretching her left hand on him] Look !!
[Ataru, with joyful voice] MY RING !!
[Lamú] I'll never put away. I swear !! And I swear to you that I won't eat anymore any other umeboshi.
[Ataru, now huging her] Now I feel you really back to normal.
[Lamú]...and......[now with clear voice]...and I want to give a suddent turn to our life.
[Ataru, now surprised] eh ?!? a.....'a sudden turn' ?!?
[Lamú, with joyful voice] I WANNA BEGIN TO LIVE ON OUR OWN, JUST YOU AND ME !! Remember ?!? Now that house is ready: I want furnish it with you. I'll stop to accept any agreement that someone would offer to me, I want to continue on my work but not as a slave.....That's my way to begin really a new way of life....DARLING.......DO YOU WANT THE SAME ?!?

Ataru was very worried about it: in his mind he was imaging him as a jailed, damned to die due to the terrible cooking of her or enchained to an enormous iron ball, precluding him any girl hunting.
But it was also so difficult to answer 'no' to her.

[Lamú, with sweet worried voice] DARLING....PLEASE....... I NEED YOU !!!

Ataru was trying to resist to her but it was impossible: as other times in the past, when he was feeling Lamú in serious danger, wasn't able to ignore her.
But, at the same time, wasn't easy to answer a clear 'yes' to her, so he choosed a third way.

[Ataru, still huging her, with trembling voice] Lamú.......you know.... ........I can't live.......
...with or without you........I can't live......
[Lamú, with joyful voice] THIS MEAN 'YES', ISN'T IT ?!?
[Ataru, same situation, unbreathing, with large eyes and a nervous smile on his face] Gh.........gh........... .gh.............gh...... ........gh.........
[Lamú, with joyful voice] I KNOW YOU TOO MUCH: EVEN IF NOW YOU ARNT' ABLE TO SPEAK, THIS MEAN 'YES', ISN'T IT ?!?
[Ataru, with an histeric laught] Eh......eh.....eh.....eh ......[unbreathing again, in a silly pose, with and hand behind the head] ......gh.......gh......L amú.....ehm.....gh...... ...gh.........
[Lamú, with joyful voice] DARLING: THIS-MEAN-'YES', ISN'T IT ?!?

But he really wasn't able to speak at all: was just standing in front of her in a silly pose (but still hugin her).

[Lamú, with joyful voice, now huging him too] DAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!! THANK YOU, THAKNK YOU DARLING, THANK YOU !!! I'M PROUD OF YOU !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!

Ataru, in his mind, was thinking: 'FRAMED !!! I'M FRAMED !!! AND I'VE DID ALL WITH MY OWN HANDS ' !!!

Lamú closed sweetly her eyes: it was clear that she would be kissed, so Ataru approached to her slowly, to share it.

But, in this meantime, she felt again a pain on the heart so, lost in fear, squeezed again his brest (so much), just to make him cry once more.

[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! Lamú, WHAT THE HELL OF JOKE ??!
[Lamú] I'm sorry.......I'm sorry......but........I need to do it..........really...... ....I need.............

[Ataru, still in pain, with desperate voice] Lamú, WEREN'T ENOUGH YOUR ZAPS ?!? NOW I HAVE TO SUFFER WITH THIS NEW KIND OF TORTURE ?!?

... AND THEY ARE STILL LIVING !!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:33:14 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 01:22:25 AM »
Wow Lum a drug addict and thee cure is Ataru's tears?!
I can't wait for the next one.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:42:11 PM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »
I'm glad that you've liked this tale: I thank you so much  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

... also because I've got an idea for a new tale joined to this one  >:)

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »
it sounds like lum replaced one drug with another, but a nice tale none the less, keep up the good work
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
well, I've thought to something worse  >:)

Please, could you give me a copy of your avatar??

I need it, I'm trying to fix into a comic the other tale.

PLE _/-\o_ _/-\o_ASE

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »
here ya go, dont know where i got it from, but its a good thing i saved on photobucket
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/Forgotten_Lum/Urusei%20yatsura/01.jpg

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:00:52 AM »
Pretty good story.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 04:10:17 AM »
here ya go, dont know where i got it from, but its a good thing i saved on photobucket
damn it, i was gonna used that picture for my fanfic now i had to find another.
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 10:36:53 AM »
Pretty good story.

I'm glad that you've loved it

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 12:02:39 AM »
damn it, i was gonna used that picture for my fanfic now i had to find another.

give me a shout of what you want there are tons of UY pics that i can share

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 01:31:13 AM »
So this story is done then? And we're supposed to move on to Too Much Love for Lamu'?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »
yes: all my histories are linked.  ;D

DON'T LOSE ANY DETAIL; ANYONE IS IMPORTANT !!!

...and enjoy also "AWAKING"

_/-\o_ _/-\o_