Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:31:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: THE BIRTH OF A STAR  (Read 11310 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE BIRTH OF A STAR
« on: February 20, 2008, 12:12:07 AM »
The life of Lamú will change forever: a news star is going to birth. But a terrible dependance is just round the corner.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE BIRTH OF A STAR   

Chapter ONE: AN HARD WAY TO BEGIN

Tomobiki, full winter

When Lamú and Ataru came back to Tomobiki from Uru Planet, on Japain was full winter, just after christmas.
The new year had just begun and the terms to inscribe to the university were expiried since longtime, so they couldn't utilize their diploma to avoid to pay the registration taxes anymore.
Forced by his parents with severals kicks on his back, Ataru begun to search for a work (and Lamú too) but those who appeared easy in their dreams it was so hard in the reality.
On every interview someone repeated the same, fatal question: 'have you got any experience, any knowledge about this work'?!? and nor Ataru nor Lamú could give a decent answer (plus, their renonce to the university appeared as a fiasco and nobody would hear nor beelive to the history of the coma).
During this meantime the U-Y-TriBe band plaied into severals bars, pubs and dancehall: people agreeded them and their songs but the great succes, the dream (plus: the obsession) of Ataru was still a chimera.
The only advantage was that, in this way, they had some money in their pocket but nothing more than this.
The parents of Ataru were getting worried about this situation: strifes came back to be usual inside Moroboshi's house, specially when they had supper.

[All the family is set to the table in the room next to the kitchen: lots of dish full of food and bowl full of sauces were over there, the TV is off; a nervous silence is broken by the mother of Ataru]

[Mrs Moroboshi, rather nervous] What about today, Ataru?
[Ataru, eating loudly, nervous too] What do you mean ?
[Mrs Moroboshi, same voice] You know.
[Ataru, same situation] Any news to report.
[Mrs Moroboshi, same voice] As usual........
[Ataru, same situation] As usual.
[Mrs Moroboshi, getting more nervous] It seems that you like this situation.......
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS BULLSHIT ?!?
[Mrs Moroboshi, talking now to her husband] DEAR, HAVE YOU HEARD HIM?!?
[Mr Moroboshi, hidden behind a paper] Ataru, you have to respect your mother.
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] AND SHE HAVE ANY RESPECT IN FRONT OF ME ?!?
[Mr Moroboshi, ripping the paper, now nervous too] SHUT UP !! I WANT FROM YOU MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER !! And I want also that you engage much more than usual to find a good job.
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S EASY TO FIND IT TODAY ?!? THE EIGHTIES ARE SO FAR !!! UNTIL NOW EVERYBODY HAVE OFFERED US ONLY SOME TEMPORARY WORK WITH A LOW PAY AND NOTHING ELSE. THIS ISN'T A GOOD BEGINNING IF TWO PEOPLE WANT TO BUILD THEIR FUTURE !!!
[Mrs Moroboshi, rather crying] ....and......and you've got a great diplona.........and..... .....AND YOU'VE WASTED A GREAT OCCASION TO JOIN THE UNIVERSITY !!
[Ataru, screaming out of this soul] YOU TOO HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT'S HAPPENED ?!?
[Mr Moroboshi, screaming too] ATARU, THAT'S ENOUGH !!!
[Ataru, screaming out of this soul] DO YOU WANT TO BEAT ME ONLY BECAUSE I'M NOT ABLE TO FIND A DECENT WORK ?!?
[Lamú, after putting down a bowl, rather crying] NO !!!!!

Everybody stopped to scream.

[Lamú, even rather crying]......all that's happened is due to my worst fault !!! I..........I beg your pardon.............Mrs Moroboshi, thank you for the supper [and flied away]
[Ataru, still with wrath] WHY YOU'VE MAKE HER CRY ?!? WHAT THE HELL OF SENSIBILITY HAVE YOU ?!? [and waked up]
[Mrs Moroboshi, even nervous] ATARU !!! ATARU !!! COME BACK !!! YOU HAVN'T FINISHED YOUR SUPPER !!! COME BACK !!!

Ataru climbed so fast the stairs and, after few second, was in his bedroom: inside it, Lamú, laying on the floor, was silently crying, hiding her face.

[Ataru, with gentle voice] Lamú, please, forgive them: they didn't want to insult you in any way.
[Lamú, with lots of sigh].......all.. ... [sigh]...all that happened... [sigh] ......is....... [sigh].....is...............on ly.........due... [sigh].....to......my...fault. .... [sigh].........darling.......p lease.......
[Ataru, with gentle voice, caressing her hairs] When you've hit your head you've also lost your memory ?!? I remember a different history about. I want to narrate to you: once upon, a long ago, a cool, beautiful and interesting earthian boy begun to read the mind of a wonderful princess who came from the space......
[Lamú, drying her tears].........you..........yo u're stupid as usual........but.......b ut I like you.
[Ataru, same voice] I see that you're still wearing my ring.
[Lamú, now with gentle voice, watching it] I just can't put it away
[Ataru, same voice] It make me happy to know this.
[Lamú, same voice] Darling.......
[Ataru] Nan-da ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] I.......I'm so ashamed !! Because of me you cannot have a good work and you couldn't join the university.
[Ataru, same voice] What is use to say your mother in this occasions ?!? 'Don't worry, tomorrow will come'.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling..............[and give him a kiss on his mouth]
After sometimes, in his house (in the lounge), late in the night, Ataru was still on his laptop and was getting so excited.

[Lamú, rather bored] Daaaaaaaaarliiiiiiing, are you still into a chat line ?!? It's late !!!
[Ataru, with a sad laugth] Hi hi hi, just wait for some minutes.....
[Lamú, same voice] Are you still over 'second life' ?!?
[Ataru, even excited] Hi hi hi, I'm trying to conquer this cute girl !!! I think that she's crazy of me !!!!
[Lamú, same voice] ......of course, as usual !!! Listen, have you used the 'genuine validator' before accepting to log with her ?!?
[Ataru, wondering]........ehm...........wh at?!?
[Lamú, same voice] Look at this.........[and clicked something over a window of the browser]
[Ataru, now worried] EEEEEEEEEK !!!! 'SEX = M-A-L-E' ?!?!?!?
[Lamú, giggling] Hi hi hi !! So, are you enjoing him, darling ?!?
[Ataru, now nervous] Please, give to me only one more second........I want to send 'her' once of my photos............... here you are.............done !!..............OOPS !!! WHAT A PITY !!! I'VE SENT 'HER' THOSE ONE WHO'S INFECTED BY A TERRIBLE VIRUS !!!
[Lamú] Well done. Now close it and come to bed.
[Ataru] All right, all right: just give me the time to set off with order all the..................[now surprised]....eh ?!? what's this one ?!?

Into a webpage there was a great banner.
Ataru was reading it in his mind: 'Next sathurday, at Tomobiki's Arena.........[mumble]....... big beauty contest......[mumble].......famous fashion group.......[mumble].........testimonial for a day....[mumble].....100 cool girls.........ehm......W HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?!? ONE-HUNDREDS-CUTE-GIRLS ?!? GEE !! THEY ARE ALL WAITING FOR ME !!!! THEY HAVE TO BE MINE !!!'

[Lamú, rather curious] Are you reading about the beauty contest ?!?
[Ataru, with fake nonchalance] .......ehm..........no.. ......not at all.............ehm..... ..
[Lamú, with gentle voice] If you would com..... ehm ....if you would GO.........
[Ataru, surprised] REALLY ?!? YOU..............YOU WOULD LET ME GO ?!?
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Why not ?!?
[Ataru, surprised] Lamú, ARE YOU FEELING FINE ?!?
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Sure.
[Ataru, with serious voice, giving her a paper] Sign this !!!
[Lamú, surprised] Darling, what is this ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] A written declaration where you say that you're fine in your health and in your mind and that you let me go to this beauty contests on my own. If you really love me and trust me you have to sign it.

Lamú giggled so much then, in the end, throwed away from her bra a lipstick, put it on his lips, kissed the paper and wrote over it: 'SUBCRIBED WITH LOVE ' Lamú'

[Ataru, very very happy] TH.............THAT'S MARVELLOUS !!! THAT'S REALLY MARVELLOUS !!!! YOUPPYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! THANKS Lamú, THAAAAAAAAAANKS !!! [and huged her]

Lamú was still standing, doing nothing but a little laught (rather satanic).

[Ataru, even excited] All right Lamú, I come to sleep immediatly.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling.............sinc erely..........I wasn't looking for you just to sleep [and passed one hand among her hairs]

At those word, Ataru took her on his arms.

[Ataru, with serious, low voice] You are really a demon: this night I will burn with you [and run over the stairs and stabbed the door of the bedroom]

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:25:47 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: THE BORN OF A STAR
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »
Ataru sending a virus? I don't think he would something like that... Btw, Lum with lipstick is... ugly.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »
Ataru is also revengeful: I think that he could start also a D.o.S. attack just to destroy the pc of someone who try to frame him.

I know only 2 episodes where Lamú has some lipsitck: in the first she was rather "playing" with some cosmetics, in the second she try to use it as a magnet to attarct Ataru and be kissed by him.

But, in the tale, I need the lipstick as a "stamp".

The second chapter is coming soon  ;D
Posted on: February 21, 2008, 06:26:08 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
THE BIRTH OF A STAR

Chapter TWO: '...AND THE WINNER IS...'

Tomobiki, winter

The night before the beauty contest Ataru wasn't able to sleep at all: he was thinking both to the 100 girls and to the incredible occasion that Lamú had offered to him on a silver hod.

[Deep night, Ataru and Lamú are laying (side by side) into their futon; all around is dark]

[Ataru, whispering to himself] Hi hi hi hi hi, what the occasion !!! Tomorrow I'll have an heavy gril hunting turn: I should sleep but it's impossible, I cannot control my heart, so full of life !!! [his hands were trembling due to the joy] Please, my little girls, wait for me just some hours: I am the only one in the whole universe who can love you all togheter at the same time !!! Geeeee !!!

In this meantime Lamú, even sleeping, did a little giggle.
Hearing it, Ataru was touched so turned to her and gave a sweet caress on her green long hairs.

[Ataru, even whispering] Have a good night, Lamú. And thank you for this occasion !!! ....ah, what a beautiful hairs !!! So long.........so soft........so flavourful.....so....... .....so........ [and felt asleep, snoring]

Hearing him, Lamú opened a little her eyes and giggled another time, then she felt asleep again.

[The next day, Place of Tomobiki's Arena, in the afternoon: it's so cold, the sky is grey, all the people are wearing winter dress; a long queuque of people was waiting for entering inside, in order, as usual for the japaneses. Only one person was wandering along it.]

[Ataru, with joyful voice] HI, WHAT ABOUT A DATE WITH ME ?!?
[Girl] NO !!! [And gave him a great slap on the face]
[Ataru, with joyful voice] 985 !! ONCE MORE !! HI, WHAT ABOUT A DATE WITH ME ?!?
[Ataru, with joyful voice] 986 !! ONCE MORE !! HI, WHAT ABOUT A DATE WITH ME ?!?
[Ataru, with joyful voice] 987 !! ONCE MORE !! HI, WHAT ABOUT A DATE WITH ME ?!?
[Girl] YOU'VE ALREADY ASKED JUST FEW TIMES AGO, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!? [And gave him a great slap on the face]
[Ataru, now rather normal, talking to himself] All right, let's make the point of the situation [and took out a block notes]: over 987 girls just known; I've got 485 slaps, 398 kicks, 64 'no thank you' but also 40 new cellphone numbers and, among them, 14 dates already fixed AND 3 KISSES !!! NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL: IS NOT MY RECORD BUT ISN'T BAD AT ALL !!! [now with closed eyes and with an hand behind his head] Well, now I can enter: [now with a large smile, closed eyes, laughting] THE 100 GIRLS OF THE CONTEST ARE WAITING FOR ME !!

But when he was just in front of the entrance had a bad surprise.

[Women of the box office] I'm sorry, all the arena is sold out.
[Ataru, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now supplicating, rather praying, with some tears]  Please, please: could you do something for me ?!? I am Ataru Moroboshi, the greatest lover of the whole universe. I have to enter, because.......
[[Women of the box office, now wondering] 'Moroboshi' ?!?........I've already heard your name......
[Ataru, now excited] SURE !! SURE !! As  I was trying to explain to you....
[Women of the box office, looking on the pc] Oh yes, 'Moroboshi Ataru': here you are. May I have your ID card ?!?
[Ataru, surprised again] .... eh ?!? Yes.... here you are.
[Women of the box office] Oh, yes. I've a special pass for you for the VIP area N' 4. If you would follow me....
[Ataru, with large eyes, still surprised] .... a......a special pass.... for me......FOR A VIP AREA ?!?

[Into the arena all the seats are sold out, a big noise of several voice is filling the edifice]

Ataru was rather shocked for the surprise but he reached the top when he arrived on the VIP area.

[Ataru, shocked] SHINOBU ?!? MEGANE ?!? KAKUGARI ?!? PERMA ?!? CHIBI ?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?
[Megane] I think the same of you: we're gonig to enjoy the beauty contest.
[Mendo, just arrived, with clear voice] ... and the surprises aren't finished !!
[Ataru, shocked] MENDO, OYUKY: YOU TOO !!!
[Oyuky, just arrived, with a little laught] We are in the center of a little mistery: who gave us the pass for this VIP area ?!?

But, in this meantime, all the lights were set off except one: a presenter was in the center of the stand, welcomed by a great cheer.

[Presenter] Good evening to everybody, thank you for coming to this beauty contest. Today 100 young girls will be with us to enjoy the day and trying to crown their dream to become 'Miss Tomobiki' of this year. You know that, this time, the jackpot is very important: who will win will earn not only 30.000 Yen (*) but, thank to our Fashion Group (that, I remember to you, is the main sponsor of the contest), the winner will be also TESTIMONIAL FOR A DAY for our new summer collection.

Everybody cheered.

[Presenter] I feel your heat, that's a wonderful start !! So, ARE YOU READY ??! ALL RIGHT: LET'S BEGIN !!!

One by one, all the girls [who were wearing a bathing dress blue] were introduced by the presenter on the stand: to everyone he did a little interview and then they did a short defil'.
Everyone was getting excited (Ataru over all): all the girls were really so cute !!
But the surprises weren't still ended.

[Presenter]... and now let me introduce to you the concurrent N' 77: we are going to meet an 'alien beauty'....

Ataru became totally green !!

[Ataru, without breathing, with large eyes opened, standing in a sillly pose] 'A......ALIEN BEAUTY'?!? IT....IT WON'T ........IT WON'T MEAN....
[Presenter]....coming from so far away: from Uru Planet, here you are Miiiiiiiiiiis Lamú !!!
[Ataru, screaming] THAT'S A MESS UP !!! THAT'S A MESS UP !!! DAMNED Lamú, YOU'VE CRAPPED ME !! YOU B....
[Megane, after having sock Ataru] SHUT UP, MORON !!!
[Oyuky, giggling] Well, the mistery is now cleared: Lamú has give to all of us the pass to come here.
[Shinobu, wondering] Really ?!? In wich way ?!?
[Oyuky, still giggling] You doesn't know her so much: she has really infinite resources !!!
[Presenter] Miss Lamú, please, introduce yourself
[Lamú, with clear voice] I am 18 years old and I'm coming from the deep space. I've just finished the school, now I'm playing and singing on a band but I love also dancing, skating, swimming and cooking.....
[Ataru, laugthing so much] WHAHAHAHAHAH !!! BUT SHE DOESN'T SAYS WHY NOONE IS ABLE TO SURVIVE TO HER COOKING !!!
[Lamú, with clear voice] .....and I also love you all. I KISS YOU, EVERYBODY !!!
[Ataru, now screaming with wrath] Lamú, STOP TO BE SKITTISH !!
[Perma, Kakugari and Chibi, socking again Ataru] LET IT BE !!!
[Presenter] Someone have sayed to me that you have also some super powers...
[Lamú, with clear voice] Sure: I can fly and give zaps !! If you let me 'explain'......

Lamú did a great jump on the air (everyone was shocked about it !!) and then throwed a large zap: Ataru was the target, she did a full center.

[Ataru, so burnied, standing in a silly pose, very nervous] GRRRRRRRRRRR.......DAMNE D ALIEEEEEEEEEEEN !!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAYYYYYYYYYY !!!
But the competition went on and on: Lamú won the first turn easly.

[Presenter] .... and now let's go on with the second elimination: now the girl will have to DANCE !! This time we will have a random start..... so......we will begin from.........THE NUMBER 77 !!!

On the music of 'move your body" Lamú started to dance. It was like cutting butter with an hot knife: every movements were so sexy and so attractive, so all the people of the arena begun to clap, following the rythm of the song.

[Oyuky, clapping on the rytm of the music] She's really wonderful.
[Mendo, clapping on the rytm of the music] ... this is really an unexpected Lamú !!
[Shinobu, clapping on the rytm of the music] Ataru, what are you thinking about her ?!?

He wasn't able to speak at all, so much captured by her movements: other times he saw Lamú dancing but now was really charmed of her.
She won easly also the second turn.

[Presenter] .... and now let's go on with the third elimination: now the girl will have to SING !!

After sometimes Lamú was again on the stand, with a microphone.

[Presenter] .... and now the N. 77 !! Well, give her a great cheer because she wasn't lucky at all: I think that this song is so difficult to sing.
From C'line Dion, 'THAT'S THE WAY IT IS' !! Lamú SING !!

[Perma, worried] OH MY GOD !!
[Chibi, worried] WE'VE NEVER TRIED TO PLAY THIS SONG !!
[Kakugari, worried] ....AND IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO SING !! C'line Dion has a clear but powerful voice !!
[Megane, screaming] THIS IS UNRIGHT !! THIS IS A DIRTY WAY TO PLAY !!
[Mendo, wondering] Moroboshi, you havn't anything to say about ?!?
[Ataru, with crossed arms and a sad laugth] .....just wait and listen.

Lamú started to sing, with a melodious voice:

'.... When life is empty, with no tomorrow \ and lonelyness start to call \ baby don't worry: forget your sorrow \ 'cause love's gona conquer it all !! \ ALL !! \ when you want it the most \ there's no easy way out \ when you're ready to go \ and your heart left in doubt \ don't give up on your faith \ love come to those who belive it \ and that's the way it is' !!

Now everybody, in delirium, was cheering her.

[Ataru, with a large smile, screaming with the top of his voice] WHAT HAVE YOU SAIED ABOUT ?!? SHE'S THE BEST !! SHE'S SIMPLY THE BEST !!!
The beauty contest now was a real triumph for Lamú: on each turn she was virtually massacring the other contenders.
In the end, she arrived to the final: she was among other 5 girls and each ones was wearing only a withe shirt and the bottom of the bikini.

[Presenter] .... here we are: this is the final fight !!! Now we are so close to the winner !! But, this time, the girls don't know what they have to do !!! THIS IS A MISTERY FOR EVERYBODY !!

All the people were now unbreathing and.....
.....after a long, long drumming, all the girls were splashed with lots of water, so their withe shirt became suddenly trasparent !!

[Presenter] .... NOW WE WILL REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY'RE SEXY !!!

All the people were now screaming loudly, specially the men !!

...but, totally unexpected, Lamú (slowly) throwed away her shirt: now she was in topless.
Whatching her, all the people in the area screamed so much !!

[Ataru, so angry, screaming with all of his strenght]Lamú !! Lamú !!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!? HOLD !! HOLD !! YOU HAVN'T !! YOU HAVN'T .....
[Megane, Chibi, Perma and Kakugari, socking him] SHUT UP AND LET HER STIRP !!

[Presenter, unbreathing] .... ehm..........ehr........ this....this is a real surprise !!!
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Well.........I hate so much to wear a wet shirt !!! and I wouldn't get a bad cold !!!....ehm........maybe this is against the rules ?!?
[all the people inside the arena] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO !!!!

But now it was really the end: after some minutes all the girls, wearing again a blue bathing dress, were on the sand.

[Presenter, unbreathing] All right, all right, here we are: please, set off the light, because we need the right atmosphere. Into this envelope [and showed it to everybody] is written the number and the name of the girl who has won the beauty contest. Please, let me thanks again our Fashion Group, the main sponsor of the contest, for waht it did for the organisation and for our enjoying. I remember also to you that the winner will have a prize of 30.000 Yen and will be TESTIMONIAL FOR A DAY for our new summer collection..........[he opened the envelope].

.........AND THE WINNER IS..........

[after a long drumming]

............ WITH THE NUMBER 77, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS Lamú !!!!!!!!!!

The arena was rather exploding: everyone was screaming so loud.
In the stand, in the same moment, Lamú was overwhelmed by all the other girls in a great, large hug.
[Megane, Kakugari, Perma, Chibi, screaming and clapping] HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!
[Mendo, screaming too] WONDERFUUUUUUUUUL !!!
[Oyuky, clapping] Congratulations Lamú !!
[Shinobu, clapping but wondering] HURRAAAAAAAAAH.........e hm........but where is Ataru ?!?

He was felt down to the ground, in a silly pose, deeply shocked: his eyes were circling so fast and his body, totally grey, had became so hard and and so heavy, as a marble column.

[Shinobu, so surprised] He's unconscious !!
[Oyuky, with sweet voice] So romantic !! He's swoon for the joy !!

But Ataru wasn't swoon only for the joy; in his mind was thinking: '.........OH.....OH MY GOD !!! TH......THIRTY.......... THIRTY THOUSAND YEN !!!! THIRTY-THOUSAND-YEN !!! WE................WE'RE RICH !!!
I-AM-RICH !!!

In the stand the presenter was now so close to Lamú and was giving her the crown and the scarf with the written 'Miss Tomobiki'.

[Presenter, on the microphone] What would you have to say to us right now ?!?
[Lamú, rather ashamed, on the microphone]........well..........I'm very happy, that's right..........I'm...............I'm so embarassed too......but.......I.... .... I have an important thigh to say: [now with clear voice] I WANNA ADDICT THIS VICTORY TO MY DARLING, WHO HAVE SAVED ME WHEN I WAS INTO A DEEP COMA NOT SO LONG AGO !!
THIS IS ALSO HIS VICTORY !!

Hearing it, all the people of the arena give her an incredible cheer, with a lots of scream.
Into the VIP area N' 4 all the friends were doing the same.
Even Ataru was cheering her and was talking to himself: 'No, this is YOUR victory. It's so wonderful to see you so full of life again..........even if........even if.............EVEN IF I'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU LATER !!!'
Now it was dark and Ataru and Lamú were walking, alone, on the street.

[Ataru, nervous] .....AND NOW SAY TO ME: DID YOU REALLY NEEDED TO DO THAT STRIP-TEASE ?!?
[Lamú, nervous too] WHAT THE HELL OF STRIP-TEASE ?!? I WAS FEELING SO COLD WITH THAT DAMNED SHIRT SO WET !!!
[Ataru, nervous] I DON'T WANNA THAT ALL THE PEOPLE COULD SAY YOU NAKED !!!
[Lamú, nervous too] DARLING, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!? 2 WHOLE PLANETS HAVE ALREADY SEEN ME IN THE SAME SITUATION !! AND I REMEMBER TOO THAT IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU !!
[Ataru, nervous] THAT'S NOT A EXPLAINATION !!! AND THEN, WHY DID YOU HIT ME ?
[Lamú, nervous too] ASK TO YOUR COSCIENCE !!
[Ataru, nervous] YOU'VE SUBCRIBED THAT I COULD COME.......
[Lamú, nervous too] THAT'S RIGHT: I'VE SUBSCRIBED THAT YOU COULD COME !!! NOT THAT YOU COULD BETRAY ME !!!
[Ataru, nervous] YOU'RE A COWARD !!
[Lamú, nervous too] AND YOU A STUPID !!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAVN'T MAKE ME ANY CONGRATULATION FOR THE VICTORY !!! YOU MORON !! YOU CUNT !! YOU.........YOU......

Now Ataru was standing in front of her, watching her shimmering eyes and holding her hands.

[Ataru, with touched voice] ...just..........just few time ago..........you........ .you've risked seriously to die.........and now..........and now............AND NOW YOU ARE A QUEEN !!
[Lamú, with trembling voice and a little tear] Darling.........I....... .I.......you.......you.. .....
[Ataru, with touched voice] It's so wonderful to see you so full of life again !!
[Lamú, now wondering] ....and........and what do you feel to walk with a queen ?!?
[Ataru, with a large smile and an hand behind his head] Well..............if you are a queen..........I'm so much happy: you make me feel as a king.
[Lamú, with touched voice again] Is the truth ?!? I make you feel as a king ?!?
[Ataru, with serious voice] Yes, is the truth: you make me feel as a king.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling.......I love you so much [and huged him]

' DAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIING !!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE, FORGIVE MEEEEEEE !!!!

In this meantime Ataru was feeling a cold chill all over his back and get so worried.
He touched his head so scared but, this time, he hadn't any lump.

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, what's going on ?!?
[Ataru, rather embarassed] ..........eh ?!?..........ehm..........I ..........I feel so cold, specially on the head.
[Lamú] Let's walk faster, I don't want that you get ill: this evening is really so cold.

But Ataru was still worried: he heard distinctly, in his mind, the voice of Lamú, screaming out of her soul, so deprived of hope.
He tried in any ways to get concentrate, to know if he was able again to read her mind but this time nothing happened.

'What's going on?' was he thinking, 'I'm sure that I've heard her voice inside of my head !! This......this is like a presage !! I have to watch over her !!! This time I have to watch over her !!'

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) About 190.000 Euro.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:27:09 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 09:03:40 PM »
More Hentai. xD

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 05:00:53 AM »
Cata, that's ecchi not hentai. :P

Great anyway. ;D
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 11:04:20 AM »
I imagine this story as Anime. So, Anime/Manga + ... = Hentai. I suppose...

• Psychotic Fan
Re: THE BIRTH OF A STAR
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 07:31:04 PM »
Just for an INNOCENT topless an history become an hentai??  ;D

What about the first episode of the regular season ??  >:)

Back to my history, prepare yourserlf for a great shock !!!

A little spoiler about the third chapter: ATARU, FOR THE FIRST TIME, WILL BE A SPOIL, NOT AN HUNTER (and he won't like at all, because..........ehm.... ..............  ;D ;D ;D ).

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 12:11:47 AM »
Another day,another cool fanfic

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 12:45:00 AM »
I'm glad that you like it  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

With this episode I introduce a new character that didn't exist on the official Urusei Yatsura's saga: KOKERU, a young boy that.......
.......you've to read  ;D

THE BIRTH OF A STAR

Chapter THREE: 'OH, SUGAR !!' (THE NEMESIS)

Tomobiki, late winter

Into the bedroom of Ataru.

[Lamú, nervous, screaming] YOU'RE A STUPID !!
[Ataru, nervous, screaming too] MAYBE I AM A STUPID BUT I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO IF.....
[Lamú, nervous, screaming] I DON'T MIND IF YOU'RE A PERVERTED MIND !!! I CANNOT LOSE THIS OCCASION ONLY FOR YOUR OBSESSIONS !!
[Ataru, nervous, screaming too] THESE ONES AREN'T  SIMPLY OBSESSIONS !!! FOR INSTANCE, LET'S BEGIN FROM THOSE WHO YOU'VE JUST DID TO THE BEAUTY CONTEST !!!
[Lamú, nervous, screaming] DARLING, I HAVE JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT......
[Ataru, nervous, screaming too] I DON'T MIND AT ALL ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT !!! I WON'T NEVER ALLOW THAT SOMEONE COULD TAKE PHOTOS OF YOU NAKED !!!
[Lamú, nervous, screaming] DARLING: THEY'VE CALLED ME AS A PIN UP, NOT AS A PORNOSTAR !! WHY YOU DON'T WANNA UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLY TRUTH ?!?
[Ataru, nervous, screaming too] I DON'T MIND AT ALL !!! I WANNA COME WITH YOU AT THE STUDIOS TO....
[Lamú, now surprised, rather excited] Darling, is the truth ?!? Really do you want to come with me at the studios where I have to do this photo service ?!?
[Ataru, now embarassed]..... eh ?!?.....ehm..........[now with grave voice, in a grave pose] SURE !!! ATARU THE GREAT HAS ONLY ONE WORD !!!
[Lamú, now with joyful voice] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!! I'M SO HAPPY !!! (and huged him)

Into his head Ataru was thinking: '....ehm....Is this a trap ? ....or is me that I've just trapped her ?!?

The studios where Lamú have to do her photo service were into a skyscraper (so hight) of Tomobiki.

[Ataru and Lamú are just arrived, they are still weating heavy coats, due to the cold winter. Into the studio, lots of people is preparing the scene: someone are caring the lights, someothers the scene, someothers are prepearing the cameras]

[Mr Takanaka ] Oh, here you are: welcome with us. Miss Lamú, I am Mr Takanaka (and did a little bow) and I am the Producer  of our Fashion group. I'm glad to know you: I've already enjoied your performance to the beauty contest and, from the first instant, I've thought that you were really the girl that we need as testimonial for our new collection.
[Lamú, rather embarassed] Oh, Thank you very much Mr Takanaka......and.....pl ease, let me introduce to you also my fiance: Ataru Moroboshi.
[Mr Takanaka , talking to Ataru] Nice to meet you.
[Ataru, souspicious] Honored.
[Mr Takanaka, now talking again with Lamú] So, what is your impression about our studio ?!?
[Lamú, rather embarassed, looking around nervously] Well, I feel so thrilled but..........even excited too !! I've never thought to do something like this so........I just don't know what I have to do.
[Mr Takanaka ] Don't worry: our photographers and our art director will help you. You've just to remember this: first one, you must avoid to have any fear in front of the camera. Second one,
you've just to be yourself, more natural as possible. For all the rest  you'd ask to everybody any kind of suggest and they'll explain you how to do.

Ataru and Lamú undressed their coats: as usual, she was wearing her tabbied bikini.

[Mr Takanaka , so much surprised] HEY !! BUT.......BUT.......YOU'RE WEARING ONLY THIS BIKINI ?!?
[Lamú, surprised too] Well........it's my usual way to be.
[Mr Takanaka , turned to Ataru] IS.........IS THE TRUTH ?!?
[Ataru, rather bored, with crossed arms behind his head] Sure !! This is her usual outfit.
[Mr Takanaka , even surprised] OH......OH MY GOD !!! THAT'S..........THAT'S INCREDIBLE !! THAT'S MARVELLOUS !!! [now rather excited] WELL, I THINK THAT YOU'LL BE A PERFECT PIN UP FOR OUR SUMMER COLLECTION !!
[Art director, now so close to the Mr Takanaka , holding a block notes] So, I've thought to begin with this model........
[Mr Takanaka , even excited] THE REST OF THE COLLECTION WILL HAVE TO WAIT !! YOU'VE TO START TO TAKE THE PHOTOS WITH HER DRESSED IN THIS WAY !!
[Art director, surprised]........but.......but the collection......
[Mr Takanaka , same voice] I'VE JUST DECIDED THAT HER MODEL OF BIKINI WILL BE THE TOP ACE OF OUR SUMMER COLLECTION, SO LET'S BEGIN FROM HERE !!!

Ataru was now standing in a corner, sided to the wall with crosed arms, looking nervously everybody who were around Lamú.

Now all the spot lights and the cameras were pointed on her: just some minutes later she forgot all of her fears and doubts and stopped to be scared in front of all the photographers.
The art director was learnig her how to pose and Lamú was a perfect scholar: after few times, all of her steps became similar to an harmonious and light dance: for every moviments they were making lots of photos.
After a long time the art director decided that was the time to change the scene, so all of the people did a little break.

[Ataru, now so close to Lamú, rather whispering] So, what do you feel ?!?
[Lamú, so tired] Oh........I've never thougth that to be a pin up would be so fatiguing.......
[Ataru, same voice] Would you like something to eat? Or to drink ?!?
[Lamú, still tired] Right now I want only to set on a chair, maybe later.....
[Art director, with clear voice] Lamú, PLEASE, COME HERE: YOU'VE TO WEAR THIS ONE.
[Lamú, with clear voice] I'M COMING (and flied away)

After some minutes she came again on the scene: this time was wearing a wonderful bathing suit.

[Photographer] No, no, please: wait. I need a sort of wet effect on her skin.
[Art director] KOKERU !!! PLEASE, COME HERE !!

A young boy, so thin, so hight, with a long black hair and brown eyes was now so close to her and begun to pour on her skin a sort of liquid and after sometimes, begun to massage her.

[Ataru, so much nervous] YOU !!! COME HERE !! HURRY !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FIANCE ?!? WHY YOU'VE TO TOUCH HER SO LONG ?!?
[An aged lady, giggling so much] Oh, don't worry about him: your fiance is surely safe with Kokeru.
[Ataru, even nervous] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?!?
[Lady] You'll see, you'll see (and giggled again)........

But after some minutes Kokeru finished his 'work', so the photographer restarted to take photos.

[Kokeru, now so close to Ataru, talking with a strange, sweet voice] She's so beautiful, isn't it ?!?
[Ataru, very nervous] JUST MIND YOUR WORK !!!
[Kokeru, same strange sweet voice] She's your fiance ?!?
[Ataru, still nervous] Sure.
[Kokery, same strange voice] Oh.......well......I've got to image that a so pretty guy like you would have a fiance so wonderful like her.
[Ataru, now surprised] EH ?!? A...........A..... A 'PRETTY GUY LIKE ME' ?!?
[Kokeru, with the same strange voice] Listen.......ehm........ ..would you like an american coffe ?!?
[Ataru, even surprised] .......what ?!? ..........oh............ .An ITALIAN coffe, please.
[Kokeru, same strange voice] ....with a little rind of lemon ?
[Ataru, now nervous again] NOT AT ALL !!
[Kokeru, now giggling] All right, all right !!! Well......you.......you have to know: YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING NERVOUS !! [and caressed a little his back before going out of the door]

At this caress, Ataru became totally red and so much worried !!

'OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FOOL IS THIS ONE' ?!? was his tought.
He tried to hide himself behind a door but Kokeru was already there.

[Kokeru, with the same sweet voice] Here you are your coffe !!! Please, excuse me if you've wait so long for me.
[Ataru, now trembling] W......WH.....WHAT TH.......THE HELL......D.....DO YOU......
[Kokeru, with the same sweet voice, getting red in his face, rather ashamed] Oh, please, don't look at me in this way !!! You........you.........Y OU LOOK SO SWEET !!!
[Ataru, now screaming with wrath] GET OUT !!! [and gave him a big kick]

But, after some seconds, he was once again so close to him, grabbed to a leg.

[Kokeru, with sweet voice] PLEASE !!!! PLEASE !!!!! I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!
[Ataru, so much scared] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?? A....A DATE WITH ME ?!?!?
[Kokeru, with sweet voice] I......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!
[Ataru, socking his head and screaming with wrath] LISTEN-TO-ME: I AM ATARU MOROBOSHI, THE GREAT LOVER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE BEST PLAYBOY OF ALL THE GALAXIES !! YOU CANNOT DESTROY MY REPUTATION IN THIS WAY !!! SO: GO AWAY, OTHERWISE.....
[Kokeru, with sweet voice] Oh, you're so much cute when you're getting angry !! [and gave him a large clap on his back]   
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] STAY BACK FROM MEEEEE !!! [and gived him a great sock, who made him fly out of the window]

Ataru was still trembling as a leaf but, after some seconds, he heared that all the people of the studio were laugthing about him.

[Lamú, laughting too] Hi hi hi: darling, how do you feel to be like a spoil ?!?
[Ataru, so much shocked, with trembling voice] I......I........you..... ....he..........I don't........ eh ?!? 'SPOIL' ?!? [now srcreaming nervously] I'M A NATURAL BORN HUNTER !!!! I'LL NEVER BE A SPOIL !! THE GIRLS ARE MY SPOILS AND I'M THE BEST GIRL HUNTER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!! I'LL NEVER BE A SPOIL !! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE R !!!

The photo service went on an on all the morning, with several change of scenes and clothes for Lamú, who was still doing her part at her top.
At about 13 they decided to have a break for the lunch; now Lamú was wearing a bathrobe over one bathing suit.

[Ataru, normal] Are you still stressed ?!?
[Lamú, set on a chair, so tired] Yes........so much........please...... ..give me something to eat: I'm really starving !!
[Ataru, normal] What do you want about ?!?
[Lamú, even tired] Everything !! With so much chili pepper !!!
[Art director, talking to Lamú] I suggest to you to have a light lunch: in the afternoon we'll have to work so hard and is better to avoid a stomachache.
[Lamú, even tired] All right, all right. Darling, please, could you take me something ?!?

Ataru came back, after some minutes, with a large hod.

[Ataru] Here you are: they've gave me a bowl of hot ramen, some sandwiches and some fruits. For drink I've thougth to.....
[Kokeru, with sweet voice, so close again to Ataru] You've to avoid to give her something so cold, she could get a bad stomachache.
[Ataru, worried] YOU !!! AR.............ARE YOU HERE AGAIN ?
[Kokeru, excited] SUGAR !!! PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME !!
[Ataru, now scared] 'S.........S.......<<SUGAR>>' ?!? WHO IS <<SUGAR>> ?!?
[Kokeru, excited] IT'S YOU, OF COURSE !!!! [now so close to him] Please, give me your adress, your email and your cellphone number.
[Ataru, with large eyes, now scared] L.......Lamú.......pleas e........help me.........
[Lamú, with fake wondering] Please, darling, wait for a moment: I'm trying to remember where and when I've saw this scene.......
[Kokeru, even excited, dropped on his knees, holding and hand of Ataru] Oh, sugar: you're my perfect sexy man !! I'm not perfect, but I'm perfect for you !!!
[Ataru, even scared, screaming] EEEEEEEEEEK !!!.......Lamú.......PLEASE ........PLEASE !!!
[Lamú, with fake wondering] It's strange !! I'm sure that I've already heard those words.......not so long ago.......it's like a d'j'-vu.........they're reminding me someone......
[Ataru, now nervous] YEAH !!! NOW I REMEMBER: YOU'RE STOLING MY OWN WORDS !!
[Kokeru, now so close to the mouth of Ataru] OH, SUGAR, PLEASE: KISS ME ?!?
[Ataru, scared again] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAT ?!?
[Kokeru, still so close to the mouth of Ataru] KISS ME, KISS ME !!! I COULD DIE IF YOU DON'T KISS ME !!!
[Ataru, screaming wiith all of his strenght] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!! (and gave him a great kick)

Now Ataru was in front of a large window, with the sun behind his shoulders.

[Ataru, with grave voice and with a stretched circling arm] ....AND NOW.........WITH THE HELP OF THE SUN.......I'LL GET THE VICTORY.........SOLAR RAY ATTACK !!!! ....POWER UP !!!

Ataru dropped a bit his knees so Kokeru, with the Sun in front of his eyes, was blinded.

[Ataru, jumped on the air] DAITAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN.... ..KICKOFF !!! [and smashed the face of Kokeru, who flied away from the window, with a great kick]
[Kokeru, in fly] SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

All of the studio was rolling on the floor, laugthing about him.

[Lamú, giggling so much] Hi hi hi !!! Darling, Kokeru is your perfect nemesis !!! OOPS !!! Maybe I've to begun to call you 'SUGAR' !!!
[Ataru, so much nervous] DAMNED ALIEN, GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EL !!!

In the afternoon the photo service restarted: Lamú had to wear a lots of bathing suit but also other elegants clothes.
On every photos her smile and her eyes were still flashing but, on every break, she always felt on a chair, so tired.
Late in the evening the service finished.

[Mr Taganaka, with joyful voice] Well done, Miss Lamú, really: well done !!! I've just seen the first photos: they're just some draft but you're really so cool already in this way. We will call back you when they'll be OK. In this meantime, please, accept our gift for you [and gave her a large box]
[Lamú, surprised] Thaks........thanks a lot........but.......... what is this ?!?
[Mr Taganaka, with joyful voice] I've thought that could be right to give to you all the bathing suits and all the clothes that you've weared today !! And I've joined also an extra bonus: you've did really a great, good job !!!
[Lamú, rather embarassed] Thank you very much Mr Taganaka, you're very kind [and did a little bow]
[Mr Taganaka, now giggling]....and thanks also to you, my boy: with you here our job was so much light and joyful than ever !!
[Ataru, with trembling voice].........it.........it was.................IT WAS A MESS UP !!!!

Now Ataru and Lamú were out of the skyscraper: it was dark and so cold.

[Ataru] Lamú, how do you feel ?!?
[Lamú, so thired] Darling, please, ask for a taxi !!! I'm so tired !!! I think that I wouldn't be able even to fly.
[Ataru, worried] Eh ?!? But.......but I don't know if I have enough money to pay for it.
[Lamú, now yawning] Don't worry, I'll pay for both.

So Ataru asked for a taxi: he cames after some minutes.
It was a piece of luck: in fact, when they were inside it.......

[Kokeru, running behind the taxi] SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!! YOU'VE FORGOTTEN MY TRADEMAAAAAAAAAARK !!! PLEEEEEEEEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEASE: WAIT FOR ME !!
[Ataru, screaming in painc] YOU !!! GO !!! GO !!! RUN LIKE THE WIND !!! HURRY !!!!

After some minutes Kokeru disappeared from the horizon behind them, so Ataru restarted to breath.

[Ataru, with sweet voice] Lamú, now we are safe.
[Lamú, with a little voice] Darling..........I'm............I'm so tired that.........that.......

She was really tired, so she huged him and felt sleeping.
Now Ataru was caressing her long hair.

[Ataru, talking to himself, wishpering] Yeah............sleep... .........you deserve it.............ah, what beautiful hairs...........so long..........so soft..........so flavourful..............

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:28:26 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 01:51:31 AM »
Hilarious chapter. xD

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 02:59:58 AM »
Ataru hunted by a man??

GENIUS. XD
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 05:46:22 AM »
didn't see that one coming, good work, keep it up
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »
THE BIRTH OF A STAR

Chapter FOUR: THE PRINCESS OF THE ONI !!!

Tomobiki, early springtime

Finally springtime cames, carring any news with her.
After that day at the studios nobody form the Fashion Group had called Lamú, who was now wondering: all that had work for nothing ?!?
The life went on and on as usual: Ataru was still searching for a decent job (in vain), during the week ends they were playing with the band in some locals, sometimes they had strong quarrels (with so much zaps), sometimes they were sharing tenderness.
Until an evening, during a supper.....

[All the Moroboshi familiy is having supper in their lounge: Ataru is eating loudly, Lamú is deplenishin a whole bottle of tabasco over some food, Mrs Moroboshi is sharing some foods and his housband is hidden behind a newspaper]

[Mr Moroboshi, behind a newspaper, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

Everybody stopped to eat.

[Mrs Moroboshi, surprised too] Dear, what's going on ?!?
[Mr Morobishi, with trembling voice] You.........you have........you have to look at [now with clear voice].....LOOK AT THIS [and turned the newspaper in front of them]
[Everybody, too much surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAT ?!?

There was a full page photo of Lamú, in a sexy pose, wearing her usual bikini; in the bottom of the page it was a slogan: '....AND YOU, ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT SUMMER?'

[Lamú, so much surprised, rather unbreathing] Daaaaaaaaarling but...............but... ..........IT'S ME !! IT'S ONE OF THE PHOTOS THAT THEY'VE TOOK THAT DAY !! OH........OH MY GOD !!
[Mrs Moroboshi, so excited] Dear, please, let me see.........WOW !!! Lamú, DEAR: YOU LOOK SO PRETTY !!!
[Lamú, now excited] Darling you.....you've nothing to say about ?!?

Ataru was so closed to her back, watching the photo intensly, saying nothing but Lamú felt distinctly his heartbeat over her skin: it sounded like a great drumming, so she lapse sweetly on his shoulder.

[Lamú, with the head on a shoulder of Ataru, watiching him sweetly] Darling............ what do you think about ?!?
[Ataru, rather unbreathing]........ehm........ehr.. .......well............. ..it's..............'good'.
[Lamú, same situation] Yeah, that's really good, isn't it ?!?
[Mrs Moroboshi, even excited] Tomorrow I want to buy a lots of newspaper......and newsweek too.
[Mr Moroboshi] That's right !! Usually, an advertising campaign is made to be seen by millions of people into severals newspaper. I think that this is only the beginning.

In that moment the cellphone of Lamú begun to ring.
[Lamú, talking to the cellphone] OYUKY !! CIAO !! How long !!! What ?!? [now excited] You've just seen my photo on the paper ?!? And what do you think about ?!?.........REALLY ?!? Oh........thanks........ .thanks a lot..........What ?!? [little giggle] No, no: as usual, is so cheap in fact of congratulations....
[Mrs Moroboshi, talking to her son] Ataru, really you havn't anything to say about ?!?

But Ataru was really hypnotized in front of that photo: it appeared that the eyes of Lamú were watching those of who was looking at her intensely, her pose was really so sexy, her perfect misures and her notorius bikini did the rest.
It was so difficult to admit but he was really excited.

The cellphone of Lamú rang several times that evening: everyones of the old friends of the school where congratulating with her.
At the same time, Ataru was getting nervous and jealous too.

[Ataru, so nervous] GNGNGNGN..............La mú, SET OFF YOUR TRAP !!!
[Lamú, surprised] Why ?
[Ataru, still nervous] I'M GETTING DEF !!! AND STOP TO CHAT: IT'S LATE, I WANT TO SLEEP !!
{Lamú, now angry] WHY YOU JUST DON'T ADMINT THAT YOU'RE JEALOUS ?!? (and gave him a great zap)
[Ataru, so burnied, standing in a silly pose, with trembling voice]D.........damned alieeeeeeeeeen !!
The day after, early in the morning, they went to the nearest newspaper kiosk.

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, look at this: this is one another of my photos !!!
[Ataru, even surprised] And this one too !!
[Lamú, now excited] LOOK, LOOK AT THIS ONE !!! THIS IS 'VOGUE', THE MOST IMPORTANT FASHION NEWSWEEK OF THE WHOLE WORLD !!! AND I'M IN THE MAIN COVER !!! Look what they're writing about me:..........'The alien beauty'............'The princess of the Oni'.........'From space with love'.....Darling, what do you think about.......[now wondering] ..........darling ?!? Where are you ?!?

Ataru was not so far from the newspaper kiosk, talking with a cute girl.

[Ataru, with grave voice] CIAO, BABY !! You look so cute with those sun glasses that I just can't take my eyes out of you !! Please, kiss me !!! Kiss all of my skin !! You'll can reach the stars !!!
[Girls, excited too] WOOOOOOOOW !!! You're so strange, so wrong, so.......so exciting......
[Lamú, getting nervous]DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, HAVE YOU RESTARTED TO BETRAY ME ?!?

She was charging (once again) a great zap but was interrupted by the boy of the kiosk.

[Boy, so ashamed] ...ehm....excuse me but......but......you look so similar with the pin up of this cover....
[Lamú, with clear voice] Well, I just don't look so similar !! THIS IS ME !!!
[Boy, now excited] REALLY ?!? OH GOD........PLEASE, PLEASE: I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH OF YOU !!

In this meantime another group of boy were near to the kiosk.

[Boy, excited] HEI !!! LOOK !! SHE.....SHE IS THE 'PRINCESS OF THE ONI' !!!
[Other boy, excited too] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!! SHE'S MORE PRETTY LIVE THAN IN THE NEWSPAPER !!
[Other boy, excited too] I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH OF YOU !!
[Other boy, excited too] I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!
[Other boy, excited too] I WANNA HAVE YOU INTO MY JEANS !!!
[Other boy, excited too] I WANNA HAVE YOU AS MY FIANCE !!
[Other boy, excited too] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH YOU !!!

Hearing all that noise, Ataru turned his face and saw Lamú that was slowly flying over a great group of  boy, with a large smile, signing a lots of autograph.

[Ataru, so angry] Lamú, STOP TO BE SKITTISH !!! [now talking to the girl] So, have you understood: wait for me the next friday night at.....
[Girl, now excited too] HEY !!! LOOK !!! SHE IS THE 'PRINCESS OF THE ONI !!' WOOOOOOOOOW, HOW IS BEAUTIFUL !! [now screaming to Lamú] PLEASE, PLEASE: I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH TOO !! COME HERE, PLEASE !!

Now Ataru was seriously worried: 'Oh my God' was his thinking, 'the situation is bad as ever been: both boys and girls are gettnig crazy about her !!! This........THIS IS REALLY BAD !!! IF SHE'LL BE ABLE TO CAPTURE ALL THE GIRLS, IN WICH WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO HUNT THEM ?!? AND........[now getting angry].......AND I CANNOT ALLOW THAT SOMEOTHERS COULD RIP HER FROM ME !!!'.

[Ataru, so angry] ALL RIGHT MY CHILDRENS, THE PLAYTIME IS OVER !!! COME BACK TO YOUR MUMMIES TO DRINK AGAIN YOUR MILK AND MAKE IT FAST !!
[One boy, angry too] WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[Ataru, still angry] I AM HER FIANCE !!!
[Boy, now laughting] WHAT ?!? You.....you....you are her....??? WHAHAHAHAHAH, WONDERFUL !! WHAT A WONDERFUL WHEEZE !!!
[Ataru, still angry] LAST CHANCE: DON'T-STAND-SO-CLOSE-TO-HER !!
[Boy, now angry too] ALL RIGHT, IF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A WAR YOU'VE JUST FOUND IT !!!

Now all the boys were socking Ataru.
In fly, Lamú was giggling.
[Lamú, still flying] Darling, I'll wait for you at home. [now with fake sweet voice] See you lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!
[Ataru, standing on a silly pose, with several wounds and trembling voice] D.......damned alien !!!
In the afternoon they were walking on the streets in the center of Tomobiki, when they saw something like a tumult inside a boutique: in the shop window there was a great photo of Lamú, dressed with her usual bikini.

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, look at this.
[Ataru, surprised too] Oh my God, what's going on ??!?
[Lamú, still surprised] LOOK !! THIS IS ME !!
[Ataru, rather normal] Don't be so silly: it's just a 'totem', a natural size photo of you.
[Lamú, still surprised] OK but look inside.
[Ataru, so excited] Woooooooow, how much of pretty girls !!
[Lamú, now angry] THAT'S RIGHT BUT LOOK ALSO AT THE REST !!
[Ataru, surprised] ....ehm........what I would have to note ?!?
[Lamú, rather worried] Hide yourself [and she hide himself, Ataru did the same]

Some girls were now just out of the shop.

[Girl] Gee, this was the last one !!
[Girl] That's marvellous !! With this one, the next summer, on the beach, you'll surely be able to get an awesome guy !!
[Girl] That 'princess of the Oni' really knows how to catch the best boys !!
[Other girls, crying] They're already finished ?!?
[Other girl, trying to comfort each other] Don't worry, I'm sure that the next week they will have almost one other model of it.
[Other girls, crying] NOOOOOOOOOO, THAT'S TERRIBLE: I HAVN'T FOUND MY SIZE !!! I HAVE TO REDUCE !!!
[Other girls, so worried] FROM TOMORROW I'LL BE ON A DIET TOO !! I WANNA WEAR IT, WITH ALL OF MY STRENGHTS !!

Inside the shop an assistant shop was talking on the phone.

[Assistant shop] Yes, yes: SOLD OUT !! What ?!? THE TABBIED BIKINI, OF COURSE !! SOLD OUT IN ONLY ONE DAY !! We need to reassort our stocks as soon as possilbe, right now we were forced to send back some customers !!

[Ataru, whispering] I think that you've just invented a new trend for this next summer.
[Lamú, whispering] Darling, I'm so excited !!

In that moment the cellphone of Ataru rang.

[Ataru, talking on the cellphone] All' ?!? Mummy, is you ?!? ...eh ?!? 'back home' ?!? Right now ?!? But isn't so late.........WHAT ?!? THE TELEPHONE IN RINGING SINCE THE AFTERNOON ?!? AND.......AND EVERYBODY IS ASKING FOR Lamú ?!? All right, all right: we'll back home as soon as possible. [now talking with her] You're so requested today !!
[Lamú, excited] Darling, please, please: let's come back home !! Hurry !! Hurry !!
When they came back home the telephone was still ranging.

[Mrs Moroboshi, so worried] PLEASE, Lamú, ANSWER TO THE TELEPHONE !! I'M REALLY DEF !!
[Lamú, talking to the telephone] Hell'? ...It's me........yes.......WHAT ?!? [now excited] YES !! SURE !!....NEXT MONDAY, AT NINE O' CLOCK !!...SURE !! THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!
 But after some seconds it rang again.
[Lamú, talking to the telephone] Hell'? ...It's me........yes.......WHAT ?!? [now excited] YES !! SURE !!....NEXT MONDAY ?!? ..ehm.....in the afternoon !! YES !! YES !! SURE ! I'LL BE THERE !! THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

The same scene went on and on for several times.

[Mrs Moroboshi, so touched] Ataru, you've really nothig to say about this ?!?
[Ataru, wondering]... ehm...what I would have to say ?!?
[Mrs Moroboshi, even touched] We're just watching the birth of a new star !!

(TO BE CONTINUED).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:29:39 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 09:36:18 PM »
Ataru would never say: "Lum is my fiancee" in front of her. He would say: "Lum is my f..."

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »
That's right !!  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Posted on: February 25, 2008, 09:50:16 PM
THE BIRTH OF A STAR

Chapter FIVE: SHAME.

Tomobiki, springtime

[Monday early morning, Ataru is still sleeping into his bedroom]

[Mrs Moroboshi, now screaming behind the door] ATARU !!! ATARU !!! WAKE UP !!! HURRY !!!
[Ataru, yawning] But..but it's only the 7:30 !!
[Mrs Moroboshi, suddenly entered in the bedroom, still screaming] IT MEAN THAT'S TOO LATE !! JUST FEW MOUNTHS AGO YOU WERE ALREADY DRESSED AND READY TO GO TO SCHOOL !!
[Ataru, groaming] .the time of the school won't come back
[Mrs Moroboshi, still screaming] IN FACT THIS IS TIME TO LOOK FOR A WORK !!! WAKE UP, SLACKER !!! THE SUN IS HIGH ENOUGH TO START THE DAY !! AND..[she throwed in face of Ataru a pair of boxers]..AND LEAVE TO THROW YOUR BOXERS EVERYWHERE !!

[Ataru, so angry, dressing up and whispering to himself] ....sincerely, ONE ANOTHER has throwed it away this night !!! She has long green hairs and a pair or horns on her head.

When was ready Ataru went downstair to have breakfast but Lamú wasn't there. He ate everything in few time, as usual, then distended himself on the floor, with crossed arms behind his head.
But his mother was behind of him

[Mrs Moroboshi, pointing him a great knife, with wrath] I SEE THAT YOU HAVN'T UNDERSTOOD MY WORDS !!!
[Ataru, so scared] M...MUMMY..WH...WHAT ARE YOU.....
[Mrs Moroboshi, still pointing him a great knife] GET OUT FROM HERE AND TRY TO GET A DECENT WORK !!! LOOK AT Lamú !! SHE'S WORKING SO HARD NOW !!!
[Ataru, with bored voice] Until now anybody have invented a beauty contest just for men.
[Mrs Moroboshi, still angry]GET OUT !!! [and throwed on his head an electric boiler]
[Ataru, laying on the floor, with a great lump on his head] A.....all right, mummy: by the light of your eyes I've understood that I've to exit right now.
[Ataru now is set on a chair on a crowed emloyement office, lots of voices are filling the air]

[Girl on a desk] Mr Moroboshi, please: come here.
[Ataru] All right, I'm coming.

He set (in a silly pose) in front of a young girl: she was so fat and so ugly, so he wasn't interested at all to her.

[Ataru, so bored] Any news for me ?!?
[Girl, rather embarassed]... ehm....please....wait for a minute......my computer today is so slow.
[Ataru, still bored] I've came here so much times, I think I'm the only one that havn't already found a work. Have you filled correctly my form ?!? I've got a good diploma and..
[Girl, with a great sigh] OH.....YOU'RE BLACKLISTED..[now ashamed]... ehm.......
[Ataru, now worried] WHAT ?!? <<BLACKLISTED>> ?!? WHAT IT MEAN ?!?
[Girl, more ashamed]..ehm...those ones are reserved news.I cannot say anything to you.....
[Ataru, with grave voice] Please, listen to me [and took her hand] I have to know why I've been blacklisted.... [now whispering on her ear].... I'm living on my own, my ex fiancee have left me 3 mounths ago for another man and have leaved me only a lots of debit to pay !! [sigh] Please, please: have pity for this poor guy.
[Girl, much ashamed].....ehm........I'm sorry........really, I'm sorry but........even if I would.......I cannot say anything....
[Ataru, looking into her eyes, with grave voice] Please....I feel you so much kindness deep inside your soul.....I feel it just looking into your brown eyes......so great.......so syncere.....so.......so. .
[Girl, now touched]....'so'...
[Ataru, same voice] So full of love and youth !! I want (REALLY, I WANT) have a date with you.
[Girl, now surprised] REALLY ?!? OH GOD...IS THE TRUTH ?!?
[Ataru, now turned on the chair opposite to her]... but only if you explain to me what it mean to be 'blacklisted' !! Otherwise....you know: 'No Martini, No Party' (*)
[Girl, now excited] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT: LISTEN TO ME !! [now whispering] ....ehm.... one person could be blacklisted when is a criminal, or a bad payer, or when he have had some grave troubles or is one person who determine a lots of troubles........so...... ...he have to rest 'under investigation' for about 5 years....in this meantime anyone could refuse to give a work to him.
[Ataru, serious] Now all is clear.
[Girl, worried, still whispering] Please, keep the secret !!! ....and...... [now excited again]... WHAT ABOUT THE DATE ?!?
[Ataru, surprised] Eh ?!? Oh...[now with grave voice again] Wait for me in the corner between the 25th and the 35th streets this evening at 20 and you'll have a very thrilling date !!
[Girl, excited] GEE !! OK, OK: I'LL WAIT FOR YOU !!

But Ataru hadn't any desire to have a date with someone in that moment (over all with those ugly fata girl): he was so nervous !!

'Wonderful, really wonderful (was his tought): Lamú is contented by severals Fashion Groups, payed so much gold as her weight and I am damned to rest unemployed or to accept a shitty work.'
He begun to kick everything was finding on the street (stones of tins) but the last one hurt someone on the head.

[Mendo, with a great lump on his head] MOROBOSHI, YOU'RE STILL A SOURCE OF TROUBLES, ISN'T IT ?!?
[Ataru, surprised] Mendo ?!? What are you doing here ?!?
[Mendo, now normal] Nothing. I'm relaxing. At 11 I'll have an important meeting.
[Ataru, wondering] And what about Oyuky ?!?
[Mendo, same voice] She's came back to Neptune for sometimes: she has to manage some important business.[now with a strange sadic voice] ....and  you, have you finally found a work ?!?
[Ataru, now angry] YOU !!! ALL IS BECAUSE OF YOU !!! YOU HAVE GIVE THE ORDER TO BLACKLIST ME, ISN'T IT ?!? ARE YOU PROUD NOW ?!?
[Mendo, angry too] I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, I HAVN'T GAVE ANY ORDER TO ANYBODY !!! [now with sadic voice again] ....but........If you're looking for a work...I could give you...'an help'.

But Ataru had a flash in his mind: he remembered that, once upon, had the possibility to open the door of this future. In that dimension he was doing a submissive work for Mendo, with a very low pay: even Lamú left him to come back with Rei (and got married with him). So he realized (or he thought to realize): now he was in front of that door again !!! If he would accept the proposal of Mendo that future would become reality.

[Ataru, nervous] LISTEN-TO-ME: I'LL NEVER BE YOUR SLAVE !!!
[Mendo, now normal] Do the hell that you want but listen to me: I havn't gave any order to blacklist anybody ! A real samurai fight in front of his foe instead using dirty tricks.
[Ataru, now bored] Sayonara Mendo [and walked away]
Now Ataru was spending full days wandering on the streets of Tomobiki, without pose, without home. In front of his parents were saying that he was still looking for a job. As regard Lamú, he hadn't any trouble: she leaved home early in the morning and come back late in the evening, so tired that she was able just to have supper and, after few minutes, to go to bed.
She was really working hard but with incredibles, exciting results: now all the city was full of poster with her photos.
She was now the most requested pin up of the whole Japain: like King Mida it appeared that, with her touch, every object could become made of gold.
And one evening......

[All the Moroboshi are now having supper on their lounge: the atmpshere is the same that much others evening]

[Mrs Moroboshi, with sweet voice] Lamú, dear: welcome home. Please, sit down: your supper is ready.
[Lamú, rather excited] ...ehm.....I have a surprise for you.
[Mrs Moroboshi, excited too] A SURPRISE FOR US ?!?
[Lamú, with trembling voice]....ehm......Mr Moroboshi.....please.... ..If you could open this togheter with your wife.......you'll make me happy [and gave him a grat enveloppe]
[Mr Moroboshi, after throwing away the newspaper, so surprised] What is this ?!?
[Lamú, now sit down, same voice] Please.......open it !
[Mr Moroboshi, after have opened the enveloppe, crying so much] OH........OH MY GOD.........HONEY: LOOK !!!! SHE..........SHE HAS PAYED OUR MORTAGE !!! ALL OUR MORTAGE !!!! THIS MEAN.......THIS MEAN THAT.....[now crying for the joy] ...THAT WE HAVN'T ANY DEBIT NOW !!!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'M SO HAPPY !!! THANKS Lamú, THAAAAAAAAAAAANKS !!! [and did her a great bow]
[Mrs Moroboshi, crying too, holding an hand of Lamú] Lamú...........dear..... .......thanks..........t hank you.............please.. ...........forgive me for all the time that I was wrong with you..............for any time I've forgot you..........bored down of all my troubles.......[and did a great bow]
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Please........please.... ....wake up.........I've always thought to you as my second father and mother !!
[Ataru, so jealous, hiding his face behind a great bowl and whispering to himself] Well, I think that this evening we'll be flooded by an alluvion of honey.
[Lamú, now turned fo Ataru] Darling.........this is for you [and gave him another great enveloppe]
[Ataru, surprised] What is this ?!?
[Lamú, now excited] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING !!! TODAY IT'S APRIL THE 13TH !! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[Ataru, still surprised] ....and....what I have to do ?!?
[Lamú, giggling] Once upon, a long ago, a man saied to me: 'you've just to open it'.

Ataru opened the enveloppe: it was full of documents.

[Ataru, talking low] ... 'transaction act'........'planimetry'.........[now surprised] OH........OH MY GOD !!! YOU.......YOU'VE BOUGHT AN HOUSE ?!?
[Lamú, at the top of happyness] OUR NEW HOUSE !!!!
[Ataru, surprised and worried too, with trembling voice] .....OUR......'OUR.....NEW....HOUSE' ?!?
[Lamú, at the top of happyness] YES !! SOON WE WILL LIVE ON OUR OWN !!! INS'T MARVELLOUS ?!? ISN'T IT ?!?

But Ataru, with an heavy thump, felt down to the floor (in a silly pose), unconscious.

[Lamú, so touched, huging him] Ooooooooooh, he's swoon for the joy !!! Darling, how much I love you !!!

But, even unconscious, in his mind he was thinking: 'JAILED !!! I AM JAILED !!!'
The day after Ataru wake up so late due to the several kicks of her mother: he had a long and loudly strife with her but, in the same way (it mean that she pointed on him a great knife again) she was able to 'persuade' his son to go to the supermarket for buying anything for the house.

[Mrs Moroboshi, talking to with angry voice] So, here you are: bags and money. I've written a full list of foods and things that I need. And remember also to buy some sausages, I've forgot to add them on the paper. SO, HURRY !! HURRY !!! AND COME BACK SOON IF YOU WANNA HAVE LUNCH TODAY !!!

Now Ataru was walking on the street with a great bag on his right arm.

[Ataru, talking to himself with loud voice] Wonderful.........really: wonderful: my parents are the image of the happyness, Lamú is trying to jail me into 'our new house'... she's so rich......Mendo and Oyuky are caring some important business......and me ?!? [now increasing the volume] WHAT ABOUT ME ?!? I AM A PERFECT HOUSEMAN !!! ........I HAVE TO DO SHOPPING !! [still increasing].......I HAVE TO BUY FOOD !!! [now at the top of his voice, with wrath].......AND SAUSAGES TOO !!!! [after a great sigh] This is really a bad day !!!
[Ugly Fat Girl]... AND YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH 'BAD' !!!
[Ataru, surprised and worried, with trembling voice] WH......WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[Ugly Fat Girl, running behind Ataru and socking him with a large hammer] YOU MORON !!! YOU STUPID !!! YOU BASTARD !!! YOU CUNT !! I'VE WAITED FOR YOU FOR THREE HOURS UNDER THE RAIN THAT NIGHT !! ALL THE PEOPLE WAS LAUGHTING ON ME ! YOU'RE A DISMAL !!! YOU STUPID !!! YOU.......YOU....
[Ataru, running] Please [OUCH !]....Please, let me.... [OUCH !]........let me explain......[OUCH !] ......please........real ly.....[OUCH !] .......I can.... [OUCH !]...I can explain everything....... [OUCH !!]

After a long run the girl left Ataru laying (in pain) on the floor, with lots of lumps on his head.

[Ataru, with wrath but also with severals wounds, trying to wake up]....'MARVELLOUS' !! REALLY, MARVELLOUS!!!' NOW I'VE REALLY TOUCHED THE BOTTOM !!

[Kokeru, just arrived, suddenly, huged to a leg of Ataru] DON'T WORRY, SUGAR !!! I'LL BE ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE !!
[Ataru, so much worried] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU'RE HERE ?!?
[Kokeru, so excited] Oh, sugar, you just don't know how much I've miss you !!
[Ataru, so angry] I WANNA LOSE YOU FOREVEEEEEEEEEER !!! [and gave him a great kick]
[Kokeru, in fly] SUUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAA AAARRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

[Ataru, much nervous] ALL RIGHT !!! I'VE ALREADY REACHED THE BOTTOM AND I'VE ALSO STARTED TO BORE !! Now the scene is complete, I think.
[Sakurambo, appeared suddenly in front of him] I FEEL A TERRIBLE DESTINI APPROACHING TO YOU !!!
[Ataru, worried again] NOOOOOOOO, DON'T TAKE A CLOSE UP !!!
SAKURAMBO !!! WHAT..WHAT THE HELL.....
[Sakurambo, standing in front of him with joined hands] As I was saying, I feel a terrible destiny approaching to you: soon you'll be hit by a great star !!!
[Ataru, angry again] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!

But, in that moment, Ataru was hit by a big star made of glass, felt down from a great neon light.

[worker, at the top of a stair] OOPS !!! I'm sorry.
[Ataru, laying on the ground on a silly pose] s.....someone else has something to say ?!?
[Sakurambo, walking away slowly] That's fate, that's fate.....
Late in the evening Ataru was into his bedroom, even trying to cure his wounds.
In that meantime Lamú, in fly, landed on the window.

[Lamú, worried] Darling, what happenend ?!?
[Ataru, rather crying] Just a bad day, as usual.
[Lamú, with joyful voice] Now let me enter: I've just invited to the 'Boston Sea-Tea Party' from my Fashion Group and I've to be at the top o fmy condition !!
[Ataru, now excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOW, A PARTY ?!? ........and.........and maybe they've invited also others pin up like you ?!?
[Lamú, now searching for something inside a cabinet] I think so.
[Ataru, even excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOW !! PLEASE, PLEASE: WAIT FOR ME !!! I'LL BE READY IN FEW MINUTES !! ....ehm...... do you prefere a casual look ?!? Or I have to be elegant?
[Lamú, now turned to him, with trembling voice]....ehm......darling.... ....I just didn't know how to say...but..you have to know....THE INVITE IS FOR ME ONLY !!!!
[Ataru, now worried] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] That's right.............the invite is for me only.
[Ataru, now sit on the floor, with closed eyes] All right. I've understood.
[Lamú, rather worried] Darling.......please.... .try to understand me..I have to be there......
[Ataru, same situatoin] Do what you want.
[Lamú, rather crying] ..I'm sorry....really...I'm sorry .......
[Ataru, now screaming]....NATURALLY YOU HAVN'T ASKED FOR A PASS FOR ME ?!?
[Lamú, rather crying] I've tried.......but.....
[Ataru, now screaming]....AND BETWEEN ME AND A PARTY YOU'VE CHOOSEN THE SECOND OPTION !!!
[Lamú, with lots of sigh] Darling. [sigh].....you know......how much [sigh] I love you......but.....but this party. [sigh].....is too important for my work..
[Ataru, still screaming, now with wrath] DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS AND SLAM ME THE TRUTH ON MY FACE !!
[Lamú, now angry] AND WHAT WOULD BE THE TRUTH ?!?

[Ataru, same voice] YOU'RE ASHAMED OF ME !!!

I'M TOO POOR FOR YOU !!!

I'M TOO POOR FOR YOUR WORLD !!!

........................ ........................ ......................SO YOU'RE ASHAMED OF ME !!

[Lamú, now with a sadic laugth] Eh eh......if there is something that I like about you is that you make me laugth.............REALL Y, YOU MAKE ME LAUGHT !!!
[Ataru, after having grabbed her on an arm] ONCE UPON YOU'VE SAIED TO ME THAT YOU WOULD ALSO OVERCOME THE GRAVITATION FORCES, THE SPACE AND THE LIGTH FOR ME, BECAUSE I WAS A 'SPECIAL BEING' !!! AND NOW YOU, WITH ALL YOUR POWER AND CELEBRITY, YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO GET A FREE PASS FOR ME ?!?
[Lamú, crying again] I can't............really, I can't........
[Ataru, sitting down again, turning his face to the wall, with closed eyes] Have a nice night, Lamú.
[Lamú, still crying] Darling........after.... .........after this party you......you will know that......
[Ataru, same situation] Have a nice night !!
[Lamú, with low voice] I........I'll come back soon.......as soon as possible.......to be with you again.
[Ataru, same situation] Have a nice night !!
Ataru spent all the night awake, waiting for her: he red all of his collection of manga for severals time, looking nervously his watch.
He tried also, for several times, to call Lamú on his cellphone but it was always set off.
He sent her a lots of messages but anyone had a reponse.
The sun uprised on the horizon but Lamú was still missing.
Finally, at about eight in the morning, she appeared, so far in the sky, approaching slowly to his bedroom.
She landed sweetly on the window but Ataru saw also a terrible expression on her face.

[Ataru, with cold voice] Bonjour !! [and did a little bow]
[Lamú, screaming nervous] GET OUT !!!
[Ataru, even with cold voice] Lamú........what's going on ??!
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUT !!!
[Ataru, even with cold voice] Have you received my messages ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUT !!!
[Ataru, now nervous too] Lamú........please...... ..say-to-me: what's going on ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUT !!! [and gave him a great slap]
[Ataru, now surprised] Lamú.................... ..WHY ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] I WANNA SLEEP !!!
[Ataru, still surprised] ...all right......but.......... why you've hit me ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!!
[Ataru, now so much angry] EH NO !! NOW YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME !! [and grabbed her on the arms]
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!! [and gave him a great zap] I WANNA SLEEP !! [and opened the cabinet]
[Ataru, even so burnied, worried so much] Lamú.........how long you havn't sleep there ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUT !!! [and stabbed the cabinet]
[Ataru, screaming with all of his strenght] Lamú !!! I HAVE TO KNOW !!! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming, inside the cabinet] GET OUUUUUUUUUT !!! I WANNA SLEEP !!!
[Ataru, out of control] ALL RIGHT, DAMNED ALIEN: LET'S PLAY LOUD !!

He took out his electric guitar, set on the amplificator at the top of the volume, pointed it in front of the cabinet and begun to do a great noise.

After sometimes Lamú opened the sliding door.
She had a terrible expression on his face, worse than ever.

[Lamú, still screaming nervously] ALL RIGHT, I'VE UNDERSTOOD !!! I GO TO SLEEP ON MY UFO !!!
[Ataru, screaming with all of his strenght and shaking her] Lamú !!! I HAVE TO KNOW !!! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOOOOOON ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming nervously] GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!! [and gave him a great zap, then flied away]

After sometimes Ataru was able to wake up again: he was so burnied.

He was thinking: 'Ma porc.........why she was so nervous ?!? why so violent ?!? what's going on??
After a while he look also inside the cabinet and found something.

[Ataru, whispering to himself] The coushion.......is wet....so wet......THOSE ARE TEARS !!! SHE WAS CRYING !!!

WHY ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED).

(*) Notorious slogan of a spot of a famous italian liquor, with George Clooney.   
Posted on: February 26, 2008, 12:17:03 AM
THE BIRTH OF A STAR

Chapter FIVE: HOW TO HATE.

Tomobiki, springtime

Ataru spent the whole day wandering on Tomobiki' streets, doing his usual, beloved hobby: girl hunting.
But this time it was different: among all the slaps, the sock, the cute girls, the new cellphone numbers, the dates and the kisses he was feeling that was missing something.
Only late in the evening he realized what was really missing.

[Ataru, so angry] NO, NO, NO !!! NOT THIS WAY !!! IT'S TOO EASY !! I DON'T FEEL THE FLAVOUR OF THE CAPTURE, I DON'T APPRECIATE HOW PRECIOUS IS ONE MINUTE WITH A NEW GIRL, I DON'T............I DON'T FIND ANY DIFFICULTIES ABOUT GIRL HUNTING !!! WHERE IS THE DANGER ?!? THE THRILLING OF WAITING ?!? THE TASTE OF AN HIDDEN DATE ?!? AND WHERE IS...........[now hurting his head on the wall] NO, NO NOOOOOOO !!! NOT THIS WAY !!! NOT THIS WAYYYYYYYYY !!!!

It was so hard to admit but Ataru was missing Lamú so much: without her, his girl hunting time wasn't the same.

When he came back home he found his parents and Lamú that were having supper.
She was really changed: now she was eating loudly, so fast and so much (like him).

[Mrs Moroboshi, whispering to her husband] You've to say.
[Mr Moroboshi, after have cleared his voice] Lamú, please, listen to me: I've got something to say...
[Lamú, worried]......eh ?!? [now rather ashamed] Oh, I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be caddish....but....I've to hurry.....because......
[Mr Moroboshi]...ehm....sincerely, I wanted to speak about your new way of life.
[Lamú, surprised] Why ?!?
[Mr Moroboshi]...ehm....listen......we saw that now you stay away for whole days and nigths, that you come back here only few times.....I know that you're working so hard.......but........ I was wondering if you are overdrawing about......
[Lamú, with low voice] I'm sorry that I've worried you.....but.....I've signed so much agreementes: if I refuse a service right now I'll have to pay a lots of strong penalties.......that's why I'm worknig so hard.
[Mr Moroboshi] You have to learn how to spare your strenght: you're still young but you cannot abuse....
[Lamú, even with low voice] I'm sorry...
[Mr Moroboshi] ... please, let me end: you cannot abuse of your phisic. Remember this: the lights who shimmer with double intensity keep on for half time and I think that you are burning your candle from both of the sides.
[Ataru, so bored] That's a phrase from 'Blade Runner', isn't it ?!?
[Mr Moroboshi, now angry] ATARU !! NOBODY HAVE ASKED TO YOU TO SPEAK !!!
[Ataru, angry too, giving a loud sock on the table] AS USUSAL !!! NOBODY IS CARING ABOUT ME !!! I HAVE ONLY TO KEEP THE SILENCE !!! EVERYDAY !! BUT WHAT ABOUT ME ?!? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME ?!? DO YOU KNOW THE REASON ABOUT NOONE WOULD OFFER ME A DECENT JOB ?!? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ?
[Mr Moroboshi, now angry] IS MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE A TROUBLESOME ?!?
[Ataru, out of control] THAT'S TOO MUCH !!!

He rose up and gave a great kick to the table: all the dishes felt down (and crashed) with an open, great, loud sound.
For reponse, his father gave him a powerful slap.

[Mr Moroboshi, so angry] GET OUT, SAVAGE !!! GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU WON'T REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK OUR PARDON ! AND REMEMBER THIS: SINCE NOW, IN THIS HOUSE, THE ONES WHO DON'T WORK WON'T EAT AT ALL !!
[Ataru, holding his cheek, with wrath] DON'T WORRY !! THANKS TO MY FRIEND OF THE BAND I'VE EARNED ENOUGH TO AVOID TO DIE STARVING !!! [and opened the sliding door of the lounge and went on his bedroom].

After sometimes Lamú entered into the bedroom too, searching for an elegant cloth.

[Ataru, set on his knees, with closed eyes and cold voice] Another party also this night ?!?
[Lamú, nervous] Who care about you ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] Oh..........nobody, that's right.....[now wondering] He's cool ?!?
[Lamú, surprised] ....whom ?!?
[Ataru, with sadic voice] 'The other'.
[Lamú, nervous again] What-the-hell-of-'the-other' ?
[Ataru, with sadic voice] The other man that you're loving right now.....or there are more than one ?
[Lamú, with sadic voice and laught] ......really: YOU-MAKE-ME-LAUGHT !!! SO MUCH !!  [and took an elegant cloth]

Now she was ready to go but Ataru found the strenght for a very last chance.

[Ataru, with grave voice] I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!!

[Lamú, surprised] WHAT ?!?

[Ataru, increasing the volume of the voice] I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!!

Her reaction was totaly unexpected: she standed for a while in front of the window, hiding the face behind the long hairs but, after sometime, she did a great, long scream and destroyed the glass with a large zap, then she flied away.

Now Ataru was on his terrace, looking the blue sky of the night.

[Ataru, screaming with all of his strenght] DAMNED ALIEEEEEN, WHO CARES ABOUT YOU ?!? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ?!? THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF PRETTY GILRS AND I AM THE BEST PLAYBOY OF ALL THE GALAXIES !!! WH.. [sigh] ...WHAT DO YOU THINK ? [sigh] THAT...  [sigh] THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE.... [sigh] ....THE ONLY ONE FOR ME ?!? [sniff] I CAN... [sigh]  .. I CAN FIND THOUSAND AND THOUSAND AND THOUSAND GIRLS BETTER OF YOU [sigh] HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD ?!? ? [sigh] ARE YOU HEARING MEEEEEEE ???

[A voice coming from so far, so angry] I DON'T MIND AT ALL ABOUT YOU: I WANNA SLEEP !!! GO TO SLEEP YOU TOO !!
[Ataru, same voice] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEL  !!
[A voice coming from so far] ALL RIGHT, I WILL CARRY ON YOU WITH ME [and throwed on him a great stone on his face]
The next day Ataru didn't came back home at all, even wandering without pose and even doing girl hunting (without taste).
After a large collection of kicks and slaps he found a young girl called Myako: she was so cute and kind at the same time, so he spent lots of time with her.
Now (it was late night) they were hidden somewhere into a park of Tomobiki, laying side by side, huged and sharing kisses.

[Myako, rather embarassed] I'm sorry, now I have to go....
[Ataru, surprised] What ?!? Why ? The night is still young...
[Myako, with sweet voice] ...really, I've to go: my place isn't here.....my love could be awake now......who will keep him warm ?!?
[Ataru, much more surprised] Are you fianc'e ?!? Or married ?!?
[Myako, same voice] Sayonara Ataru, strange friend of this night [and did a little bow]: I will always thank you for your skin, so unknown and so sincere...but.......but now........in my heart....... I feel so much the desire of him. [and disappeared slowly]
[Ataru, so touched] Sayonara Myako.

Now he was really depressed and restarted to walk, all alone, in the park, once more without pose.
Until he reached an open space: in front of him it was a great, big poster of Lamú, lighted by several reflector.
At this sight, Ataru begun to throw a lots of stones against it

[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] YOU !! YOU !! YOU !! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SEE ?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!? [sigh] SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL ! [sigh] SO KIND ! [sigh] SO MARVELLOUS !! [sigh] SO SWEET !!! AND YOU ?!? [sniff] WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!? [sigh] ANSWER, COWARD !! ANSWER [sigh] !! ANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!
[Policeman] HEY, YOU !! COME HERE !!!
[Ataru, surprised] ..eh ?!
[Policeman] Are you drunk ?
[Ataru, depressed] No........at all........is just that..........my girlfriend have left me.
[Policeman] Well, I can feel your pain but remember also that's night. You must stop to scream.
[Ataru, rather bored] All right. Have a good night (and walked away).

But the torments weren't ended: just round the corner he found a long strip of poster of Lamú, .
He became furious again and started to rip them from the wall.

[Ataru, with wrath, ripping the posters one by one] I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU [sigh] ! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU ! [sigh] I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU !  [sigh] I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!! [sniff]
That night Ataru didn't came back home at all: he spent the rest of the time into some pachinko room or wandering without pose, until the first light of the morning.
After a fast breakfast he decided to do a great sacrifice and, hiding his ID, he begun to dial a number on his cellphone.

[Kokeru, talking on the cellphone] All' ?
[Ataru, talking on the cellphone] It's me.
[Kokeru, same situation] Who is that ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] I-HAVE-TOLD-YOU: IT'S ME !
[Kokeru, same situation] SUGAAAAAAAR !!!! THAT'S.....THAT'S MARVELLOUS !! Where are you ?!? What are you doing ?!? When we can have a date togheter ?!?
[Ataru, same situation, now angry] LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY: I want to see you BUT AS A FRIEND AND NOTHING ELSE !!
Early in the afternoon Ataru and Kokeru were sit at a table of a bar.

[Kokeru, with the same strange sweet voice] Oh, yes: she's even among a lots of cute boys and men. [now so touched] Oh, how much I envy her
[Ataru, rather angry] I don't care about it . But have you seen her with one in particular ?!?
[Kokeru, wondering] Well....not in particular.......She's marvellous, all right........everyone wants to talk with her.......and she's so chummy...[and gliggled]...so charismatic.......so sexy (those is that the other men say about her) and even airy....[now wondering]... even if.......
[Ataru, curoius] 'Even if' ?!?
[Kokeru, still wondering] Well....I've felt a little strange in the last days...
[Ataru, curoius] What do you mean ?!?
[Kokeru, still wondering] Well....she's a bit....... a bit....... 'artificial'.
[Ataru, surprised] What do you mean when you say 'artificial' ?!?
[Kokeru, still wondering] Well....it's a strange sensation........ because......(I think)....she isn't so natural as the first times.....that's why I mean when I say 'artificial'.
[Ataru, curious] Do you know where she will do the next service ?
[Kokeru] Oh, yes: at our studio. I CAN INTRODUCE YOU THERE !!
[Ataru, surprised] REALLY ?!?
[Kokeru, again with sweet voice].... but only if you promise that you'll have a date with me !!! [and blinked his eyes]
[Ataru, so angry] NO WAY !!!
[Kokeru, now with a sadic voice] You know, Sugar: 'No Martini, No Party'
[Ataru, so angry] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......... .
After few minutes Ataru was into the studio (hidden behind a curtain).
Lamú was still there, doing a photo service, in her usual outfit.

[Art director] No, no, no !!! Not this way !!
[Lamú, surprised] Maybe I've did something wrong ?!?
[Art director] You have to be more natural !! In those photos you have to seem a beautiful dreamer: the ones who will see you will have to dream too (of you). So, relax and try to be easy.
[Lamú, so stressed] About the relax........ I need to do a pause: this night I havn't sleept at all due to an important meeting. And I need a black coffe. And bathroom too.
[Art director] All right, all right. [now talking to everybody] TEN MINUTES FOR HAVING A PAUSE !!!
Lamú flied away from the room and disappeared on the corridor.
Ataru attended her until the bathroom and entered inside it silently: after some minutes Lamú found him.
They were face to face.

[Lamú, surprised, with a great sigh] What are you doing here ?!?
[Ataru, backed up the wall, with crossed arms and sadic voice] 'GOOD MORNING !! HOW ARE YOU ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS ?!? YOUR FAMILY ?!?'
[Lamú, with sadic voice too] He he he..... I have to admint: SOMETIMES I STILL NEED YOU !!! IT'S BECAUSE YOU REALLY MAKE ME LAUGHT !!!
[Ataru, same situation] Where is my ring ?!?
[Lamú, surprised again] OH.......ehm........What ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] Let's begin from this !!
[Lamú, still surprised] ...ehm...I think.........I think I've left in the dressing room.
[Ataru, same situation] Wonderful, really: WONDERFUL !! Once upon a time you've saied to me that you won't never put off from your finger. I remember that you was wearing it even when we made love: I know it because you grazed me with it and........ [now with wrath] DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ?!? I LIKED IT !!!
[Lamú, with cold voice] Let me exit.
[Ataru, even with wrath] Don't you think that I deserve a lots of explanations from you ?!?
[Lamú, with cold voice] I have only one explanation to say: I AM WORKING ! SO HARD !!! [now with fake sweet voice] ...AND.......WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!?
[Ataru, with wrath, grabbing her on an arm] SO IT'S TRUE !!! I WAS RIGHT !!! YOU'RE ASHAMED OF ME BECAUSE I'M A POOR EVIL, DAMNED TO STAY UNEMPLOYED !!
[Lamú, with cold voice] Let me exit.
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] I HAVE TO SAY FROM YOUR LIVE VOICE: IT'S OVER BETWEEN US ?? I HAVE TO SAY, ONCE FOR ALL: IT'S OVER ??
[Lamú, with cold voice] This phrase is dangerous to say: the last time it happened a great trouble.
[Ataru, surprised]....so.....it's true ?!? All over ?!?
[Lamú, with cold voice] I havn't saw nothing about.
[Ataru, with grave voice] I HAVE TO KNOW !!!
[Lamú, now angry] NOW LET ME EXIT !!! I'M LATE BECAUSE OF YOU !!!
[Ataru, now screaming] I HAVE TO KNOW !!!
[Lamú, even angry] GET OUT !!!! [and gave him a great slap, then went off from the bathroom].

Ataru was still on the bathroom, holding his cheek but, suddenly, heard distinctly that Lamú was crying: he opened the door but she wasn't there, disappeared somewhere.

[Ataru, talking to himself] SAYONARA Lamú: ENJOY YOUR DIRTY MONEY AND YOUR NEW MAN [and did a little bow].
Finally he came back home: he was really starving so he had to ask pardon to his parents (maybe it was really the first time in his life) and, to show a good will, offered himself to go to buy foods for supper.

[Mrs Moroboshi] All right, I've gave to you bags, money and the list of the food that I need. And don't forget the sausages.
[Ataru, surprised] Sausages ?!? AGAIN ?!? I've bought a lots of can the last time.
[Mrs Moroboshi, wondering] Well......... I just don't know but........I've already finished !!! But don't worry. Hurry and don't come back too late.

Ataru red the list of the food carefully and.....
..... HE WAS SHOCKED !!!

A red led meaning 'danger' was now set on into his brain !!!

'DAMNED ALIEN' was his though, 'NOW I'VE GOT !!! Lamú, YOU'RE A STUPID !!! I'VE DID ALL THAT HARD WORK TO SAVE YOUR LIFE AND YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? YOU CANNOT WASTE IT IN THIS WAY !!! STUPID !!! STUPID !!! STUPID !!!

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER !!!'

(TO BE CONTINUED).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:31:10 PM by Lum-chan »