Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:06:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: Urusei Yatsura, the unofficial 10th season.  (Read 19748 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
Urusei Yatsura, the unofficial 10th season.
« on: February 16, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »
This is the introduction of the 10th (unofficial) season of Urusei Yatsura.

I got a lots of ideas about Lamú and Ataru and I will try (until I will have enough time: I remember you that I must share my time with my family and we've 2 daughers of 3 and 1,5 years old !!] to write them (shortest than my first one fanfic).

Here you are a little list of my ideas, everyone will be the title of an episode:

"URUSEI YATSURA: A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END" ANIME COMIC !!!

Due to a bad accident Ataru gets a lump on his head: whit his help he can read into the mind of Lamú but it causes on him an abnormal aging. Among a lots of troubles, suspects of pregnancy and tumor, kidnappings, declarations of love (true and falses), a great event-concert and so on the history will evolve until an unexpected tragedy.
From this point Ataru will have to mobilize all of his strenghts (and to suffer a lot) to save the life of Lamú.

"THE BIRTH OF A STAR "
A beauty contest will change the life of Lamú, forever. But it will carry also an hard change of her mind and it will be also the begin of a painful dependency.

"AWAKENINGS" (single chapter)
What is that make the difference between a dream and reality ? The awakening, of course!
Will be able Lamú to choose the right one ?

"TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU'"
Why Ataru is strangly worried about the incredible love that all of the fans of Lamú are feeling for her?!? Is really becoming a gay ?!? Or he's feeling something else of dangerous ?!?

"LIFE (TO BREATH THE STARS)" (single chapter)
You are life !!! Have you ever breathed the stars?  ANIME COMIC !!!

"100 YEARS OF LONELINESS"
Comdamned and deported: it's maybe a nigthmare ? a magic spell ? a parallel dimention ? an illusion ? a delirium ? a virtual reality ? But, over all, why Ataru never grow older?!?

"THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE"
Lamú is worried: any time that she wants to stay so close with Ataru he begins to hit his head on the wall . A terrible destiny is just round the corner.

"LAMU', THE BOYS HUNTER"
Ataru is shocked: Lamú is doing boys-hunting !! But, over all, who is the real Lamú?

Revisited"HATE ME ME, EAT ME"
A day on the beach with the old friends is the right occasion for Lamú.... to fall in love with the wrong <<man>>.

LITTLE ANGEL'S TRILOGY

Episode one"THE SCANDAL AND THE HANDLE"
A paparazzo without scruples is trying to discover the main (terrible) secret of Lamú: it would carry devasting consequences, due also to the "sins of the familiy".

Episode two"RED ON WHITE" (single chapter)
The worse thing that could happen to a woman ? To be <<red on white>>

Episode three"THE COSPLAY (OH, MY LITTLE ANGEL !!) "
A cosplay of Lamú is won by a young chinese and cute girl: between her and the alien you just cannot discern who is the real one. AND THEY SEEM TO BE IN LOVE EACH OTHERS !!!
In any case, all the UruseiYatsura's world won't be the same as in the past !!!

"AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU"
Ataru is worried: Lamú has disappeared, leaving no trace. But the worst is that nobody seems to have ever knew her !!

"A WELL KNOWN HISTORY (THE RETURN MATCH)"
She's beautiful, lovely, sexy but is in love with the wrong man (a real lecher one, interested in any girl BUT NOT AT ALL WITH HER !!!). GUESS, WHO ARE THEY ?!? .

"LIVING IN A BOX"
A (new) friend to save, another one (older) to rescue.

"FLY BY NIGHT"
Never, never accept some food cooked by Lamú, even if it looks so tasty !! The consequences could be devastatings !!

"THE SWEET SWORD"
Why Ataru is doing girl hunting shamelessly ?!? Why tries to avoid in any way to stay with Lamú ?!? And why he's feeling everyday a great heat on his breast ?

"SHARED: SONGS, FLIRTS, GIRLS HUNTING AND SO MUCH MORE"
It's so much dangerous to share the soul of a person with another one, specially if the first subject is Ataru Moroboshi.

"THE DRUNK STORK"
A dream of Lamú become immediatly true: is due to a "drunk stork" ?!? And why someone else is attempting the life of a misterious baby ?!?

New"KISS ME - Chronicle of a hopeless love"
What's worse than an unrequited love? A THREAT TO THE ENTIRE JAPAN !!!

New"THE SOLITUDE OF PRIME NUMBERS"
The beings more lonely of the universe are those "prime numbers" that are never used in any arithmetic operations. But what happens when one of these encounters something terribly close to love supreme?

New"HARD TO BE ATARU"
Nobody ever asked how difficult is to be Ataru?

New"THE 7th HALLUCINATION"
How deep are the depths of despair?
In a world where every certainty has vanished Ataru will be forced to face them one after one !!

New"BRIGAND GHOST"
It's not wise to stop an exorcism: will be able Lamù to "erase" the curse that was thrown on her body ?!?

New"SLOWS: MORTAL (MOTO-BIKE) COMBAT !!"
It's so dangerous to offend the sensibilities of Benten as regards the guide of her space centaur but what can happen if the "silly boy" that has challenged her isn't so naive as it seems to drive a superbike?

New"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY (Kurama's Revenge)"
He's handsome, strong, charismatic, is a warrior, if needed is also cruel! No more doubt: he's perfect for Kurama!
PITY, HE'S NOT <<HUMAN>> !!

New"DOWN BY LAW"

Sham Poo all could imagine except that someone else had contracted for her a heavy "debt of honor ": will be able the sister of Lamù to give precedence to the "reasons of the heart" against a forced marriage?

NewSPLASH ! A SIREN IN TOMOBIKI !!

Mayumi has found the right person: Ataru is the ideal man to defend her from an engagement imposed by force. But will be able Lamù to live with a victim who totally ignores the meaning of the word "decency"?

New"STRIPTEASE FOR BET"

No mercy: the girl who will cook the worse food will be forced to strip completely (PANTIES INCLUDED !!). Will Lamù and Akane be able to avoid this embarassing penitence ?

New"THE LAST BEAT"
Lamù is in shock when, after the last fight ended in sight, discovered that the heart of Ataru is likely to succumb if he will be subjected to further "stress".
Will she survive the "loving care" that needs his Darling?

"THE FORGIVERS"
The worst revenge ? The forgive ! Will be able Mendo to survive to the sudden war who opposite hir sister Ryoko with his fiancée Oyuky ?

"I AM ENERGY"
Only Lamú could help the whole world to free it from a menace coming from the deepest space, but she will have to choose between Ataru or the life of billions of people.

"SAYONARA ATARU"
Some strange photos of Lamú have worried Ataru so much and now she's feeling depressed. He'll have to seek and save her, quickly: a terrible mutation is attempting his life !!!

<<FREEZED>>

"REVERSE CHARGE"
It weren't enough the power to fly and to give zaps: will be able Ataru to destroy the new superpower of Lamú?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:01:41 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
Re: Urusei Yatsura, the unofficial 10th season.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »
I had a question for you, do your ideas come one at a time or all together ? because I'm having trouble controlling my fanfics, can you give me advice on how to get the words out right please ? :@

It a good idea to write your fanfic chapters in a book so you can can type faster, just some advice my brother gave me ;D
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »
Well, it depend: sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I try to explain: about "UY a new beginning from the end" I've plotted the main path of the history (in brief: Ataru can red the mind of Lamú, it use this power for his own gain but it cause to him a sudden aging, who make her worried; when she knows what's going on has an bad accident, so Ataru have to do a  painful path to rescue her) but for the details I wrote them down "as they come": if I like them i release the chapter, if no I erase them and restart to write.

For all the rest, I let Ataru and Lamú playing: it's incredible but it seems to me that they take me by the hand and carry me on their world, so I have only to write what they're doing.

I know: I'm delirious  ;D ;D ;D.
Posted on: February 16, 2008, 11:15:52 PM
I think that this evening (at last next thursday) I will release the first chapter of the new history: "THE BORN OF A STAR".

STAY TUNED !!  ;D
Posted on: February 19, 2008, 07:53:04 PM
2 new story added  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:16:28 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »
Kyo, I find that the easiest way to write longer stories (or a series of short stories like this) is to start with a rough outline. A kinda skeletal framework that lists all the events you want to happen in your story in the order you want them to happen. From there it's a lot easier to just piece by piece, write the details and script the conversations you want to take place. That way you have a definite outline of what you want to happen, how you want it to happen and what you want to lead into what.

At least that's how I write. I learned a few other methods in my storywriting class back in college if you want me to try and explain those to you as well. Most of them are just pretty similar to the way I do things, but are a little more structured. I personally don't like doing things that way because it feels too... limiting to my creativity, but they can help out if you're stumped on where you ultimately want to go with your story.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 11:28:09 AM »
I wish you could agree also my tales  ;D

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »
I agree with Sidzero. When you write you should have an idea of what you're going to write about through the whole story and you can add the details as you're writing.

I tried to make a fanfic, but I basically had no idea what I was gonna write about, and it was reduced to 4 chapters and an unfinished work.
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »
New chapter added: "AWAKINGS".

Prepare yourselfes: Lamú isn't really healed !!!
Posted on: March 02, 2008, 10:40:17 AM
New chapter added: "TO BREATH THE STARS"

<<Benten, have you ever breathed the stars? Do you want to feel the light of the Moon?>>
Posted on: March 06, 2008, 10:43:06 PM
New chapter added: "100 YEARS OF LONELINESS"

Comdamned and deported: is maybe a nigthmare ? a magic spell ? a parallel dimention ? an illusion ? a delirium ? a virtual reality ? But, over all, why Ataru never grow older?!?
Posted on: March 11, 2008, 10:13:47 PM
Plan reogranized.
Posted on: March 16, 2008, 12:58:41 AM
New chapter added: THE FORGIVERS

The worst revenge? The forgive !

Will be able Mendo to survive to the sudden war between his sister Ryoko and his fiance Oyuky?
Posted on: March 17, 2008, 08:08:07 PM
The episode HATE ME, EAT ME has been hardly revisited.
Posted on: April 05, 2008, 05:52:24 PM
The episodes "THE SCANDAL AND THE HANDLE[/i][/color]" and "THE COSPLAY[/i][/color]" have been hardly revisited !!!

Prepare yourselfs, the world of UruseiYatsura that you know will be chumed by the "sins of the family" !!!!
Posted on: April 22, 2008, 09:29:31 PM

Defined the "LITTLE ANGEL'S TRILOGY".
Posted on: April 30, 2008, 10:22:05 PM
Added another chapter: "LIVING IN A BOX"
Posted on: May 10, 2008, 10:07:24 AM
Added another chapter: "A WELL KNOWN HISTORY".
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:00:43 AM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 01:15:55 AM »
Added another chapter: "SHARED".

"Is so much dangerous to share the soul of a person with another one, specially if the first subject is Ataru Moroboshi.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:47 PM »
Added a new chapter: "REVERSE CHARGE".

It weren't enough the power to fly and to give zaps: will be able Ataru to destroy the new superpower of Lamú?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:17:46 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline PrincessJenni

• Fan
  • Darling!
    • Bold + Delicious Forum
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:35:23 AM »
very well written...me likey

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »
WOW, thank you very much my Princess  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

By the way, which was the one that you love the best?

Offline PrincessJenni

• Fan
  • Darling!
    • Bold + Delicious Forum
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 01:07:17 AM »
hmmmm...i'd have to say fly by night so far

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »
I've liked it so much too ;D

But I've liked so much also "the cosplay" !!!

Hey, Filippo, why don't you open another polling ?

The first one ended with "hate me, eat me".

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »
Two new chapter added:

New"KISS ME - Chronicle of a hopeless love"
What's worse than an unrequited love? A THREAT TO THE ENTIRE JAPAN !!!

New"THE SOLITUDE OF PRIME NUMBERS"
The beings more lonely of the universe are those "prime numbers" that are never used in any arithmetic operations. But what happens when one of these encounters something terribly close to love supreme?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »
Added a new chapter

New"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY (KURAMA'S REVENGE)"

He's handsome, strong, charismatic, is a warrior, if needed is also cruel! No more doubt: he's perfect for Kurama !
PITY, HE'S NOT <<HUMAN>> !!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:26:10 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »