Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:00:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Author Topic: Ataru really Do mean it.  (Read 18574 times)

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
Ataru really Do mean it.
« on: February 11, 2008, 01:46:18 AM »
first story ever.
Posted on: February 11, 2008, 01:35:57 AM
I don t� own urusei yatsura )

� I REALLY DO MEAN IT�

BY KYO MOROBOSHI/ Kevin (my real name)

�This is it� said ataru looking at a single box. For two years he was brother by a young girl � named lum . for two years she zapped him and sometimes beat him because

she think she is his wife. As far as ataru know he want to be her husband. More

then once he wanted to say � to hell with it� and wanted to go to lum planet

and lived there with her. But he don�t� know how to say I love you. so what do he do ?

he put up a front , to everyone else he was skirt chasing ataru. a Mega-hentai freak.

No. he was practicing so when that day arrives when he was alone with her. he could pop The question so they can leave without any crap from his parents ,shinobu, Or lum stormtroopers . so he spend six months to learn oni so he can speak to lum in her native tongue . he also brought wedding rings that he kept in a tiny black box . but today he gonna use them . he ask his mother and father for a dinner bash saying � they wont� regret it �. he invited everyone in his school to come. Everyone was shock to see ataru Less girl-loving . only one he paid attention to was lum, talking to her, joking with her, he even tried to kiss her . to lum bodyguards that was one big NO-NO and began they attack on ataru who pointed a finger to them saying they could leave so they all sat down.

After the failed attack mendo than ask: moroboshi ! why did you invite us here ?And why didn�t� you tried to get a feel for any of the girls ? said the rest .

Because:

1) it about lum

2) because I didn�t� feel like it

3) It time to make our lives Right.

Lum, he said do you known what I am about to ask you ? said ataru she shook her head no . will you marry me ?( In oni) Yes darling ! she scream.WHAT ? scream ten. what did he said to lum ten ? said mendo he said would you marry me ? Mendo almost had a heart attack

(that the end of the first chapter sorry it was short ,so how do you like ? )

That how I began The story straight to the point. really when I think back To it... It was not good I should have Tease the reader Or I could Have them go To a Park or something. I had To work on mendo and shinobu expressions next chapter is gonna be better... for my sake

from kevin with love. :/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:14:02 PM by Lum-chan »
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
Re: Ataru really Do mean it.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 01:50:47 AM »
I think you don't have much expertations for this.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:35:20 PM by DarkDevil »
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 01:59:01 AM »
Thank you... I'll do my best... :@
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 04:02:48 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 04:00:26 AM »
Well Kyo... I can only give you this advice... here goes... My advice is... Just ignore DarkDevil we all do... mostly when he's in a bad mood... (that I think its everyday)

As for your fanfic... Its good... a bit hard to understand... but I guess you aren't used to write in english...
For the continuation of the story you could go back in time... like 1 month or something... and show us how he got to that point of asking the "Big Question"... to Lum... Or just continue with your script... LoL
Anyway I'll be waiting for next chapter...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »
Who the hell is changing my posts!?
 I've said:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:04:56 PM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »
Good start for yer brand new fanfic,kyo,cant wait for the coming episodes

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »
Well Kyo... I can only give you this advice... here goes... My advice is... Just ignore DarkDevil we all do... mostly when he's in a bad mood... (that I think its everyday)

As for your fanfic... Its good... a bit hard to understand... but I guess you aren't used to write in english...
For the continuation of the story you could go back in time... like 1 month or something... and show us how he got to that point of asking the "Big Question"... to Lum... Or just continue with your script... LoL
Anyway I'll be waiting for next chapter...
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ON THAT. and truth be told I am american and not used to writing but I'm trying.
Posted on: February 11, 2008, 09:20:06 PM
 I've said:
yeah I just cuss out darkdevil and gotten some steam out of my eyes ! oh well on to the show.
Posted on: February 11, 2008, 09:21:33 PM
To all the folks who read the first chapter this is for you. I� am sorry that there was no humor� I� will tried my best this time I will also change the oni way of speaking to backwards

Like this: lliw uoy yrram em ? : will you marry me? And now on
To the � wait a second wrong fan fiction sorry� let begin! and ps I really don�t� own urusei yatsura)

�ATARU REALLY DO MEAN IT�
chapter two : love and crossbows
BY kyoto/kevin

everyone in the house that belongs to ataru was silent. It seem like a ghost has sucked the souls out of everyone W-what did you just say ataru? Said the young man mother as she tried hard not to faint. I think ten made it clear to everyone I want to marry my� dear. What? Everyone scream. Lum always call me darling so I am going call her dear it makes sense. You are lying ataru ! shouted shinobu no I am� not If you want proof � he lean next to lum and kiss her- for nine minutes and said �just wait till I get the futon out� now lum really wanted to go to bed. Ataru smile� �Now have patience my beautiful wife we have time for that later.� we still have to tie up some use ends. Ataru than excuse himself and ran upstairs

Lum have a really dreamy look in her eye �shinobu and ataru mother was on the verge of crying while ataru father was reading the newspaper. After several minutes ataru came down with a very large box. Everyone today is the most happiest day of my life ataru said for two years you all well tried to take lum away from me� well it did not work ha! But I stilled have gifts for you. Ataru open the box mother, father this is for everything . he handed a very large letter. Inside was a lot of cash. How did you get this !? well I stole it � from mendo�

WHAT ! scream the enrage prince of cash as he withdraw his sword. Now hold on a second mendo I have a gift for you too�. He toss mendo a box mendo ,When he open it he saw a little robin dead with a arrow in it heart ,mendo was almost scared But what ataru had next REALLY scared him. Who killed cock-mendo ? I said the ataru with my DOUBLE EDGE CROSSBOW I killed him� mendo was about to scream when ataru pulled the trigger . NOOOOOOOOOO! Scream mendo. And nothing not a sound mendo saw the arrow and it little note : GOTCHA ! ataru didn�t� �laugh he toss the toy away and said that how I felt when lu- I mean dear feign death� I really thought she died.
God I love you as he  kiss lum again he toss everyone else gifts ranging from books to art then he pick lum up and excuse himself by saying �if you hear any moaning tonight that will be us �. He kiss lum and rushed upstairs.

to me best chapter yet. to tell you the truth it only took me a hour to write it. if you a big urusei yatsura fan you caught the cock-robin joke if you not yet me explain.

in the uy ep : than there was none. the uy gang travel to a island because they was summon. than one by one they are killed off. when it was lum turn to die, Ataru was messed up and he could not control himself. when he  found the killer it look just like him. fast forward some time later and ataru is in a hosptial. while the uy cast  is in a office by police looking guilty. they set ataru up to be shock into stop girl chasing only one not involed in the plan was lum. so she fake her death with a pill. when they went to visit Ataru they heard a gunshot rang out. thinking  Ataru killed himself to be with a Persumed dead lum but ataru was watching a cowboy tv show and trying to get the number of a nurse.

the whole "murders" was based off of the mother goose song about cock-robin. (look it up) another thing is... lum and ataru didnt do it... yet >:) plus if I spelled futon wrong tell me. now the next chapter I had Ataru and Ten converstaion.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:15:23 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »
 I've said:
It's not the first time this has happened.
Edit: Don't tell me my owner has been here?! :o :N ;( :-X
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:17:28 AM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »
 I've said:
It's not the first time this has happened.
Edit: Don't tel me my owner has been here?! :o :N ;( :-X
yeah he was.
Posted on: February 12, 2008, 09:01:35 PM
2 more chapters what a shame” not really yeah I do had two chapters but those are stories chapter. When I write a fan fiction I always put a trivia section. You know where I get the idea of getting the lines for the story and such or give background information on the characters. At the last chapter I mess up a little “it kiss not kisse “I was nervous okay? Now for the disclaimer I do not own urusei yatsura. Now on to…

BABY OUR BA- no wait wrong one.” SORRY FOLKS !)

ATARU REALLY DO MEAN IT. by kyo/kevin

It has been three days since ataru propose to her. Three days since he told his parents, friends and rival. Three days since he repay his parents. Three days since he made mendo crap his pants with a rubber robin and a toy crossbow (his pants will never be clean again) three days since …well you know. And what is the famous couple doing right now? They are taken their friends to planet uru. And guess who driving? (If you said ataru you getting a free car after the story) darling this is wonderful! Tomorrow we shall be husband and wife said lum. Yeah thought ataru but it will be a little more romantic if we didn’t’ have to bring them here. I mean yeah a space taxi would be nice but they on strike. Get off of my beef bowl! Scream megane to cherry. This beef bowl is cursed said the mad monk allow me to cure the evil from it.  By eating it ? Said megane “yes” nodded the mad monk  you are not going anywhere near this. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BACK THERE!? Ataru yell. It cherry he keeps pestering me for my lunch! Megane you ate: 26 six bowls of beef ramen-and that was just an hour ago! I was hun- GOOD GOD MAN! Twenty six! ataru shouted again.

So? Why should I give this beef bowl to cherry? Because as god as my witness I will turn this spaceship around and y’all can get the hell out! Megane gave his lunch to cherry who pray over it and well- devour it.    
 When they made planetfall lum flew to the waiting arms of her mother and this very um... unique conversation pop up: ho mul woh saw eht pirt! Enif rehtom mul nac I ksa uoy a noitseuq? yhw did uoy dah ot yrram sith toidi ! I heard that! said ataru and before you go on about why I must marry her the answer is simple : I love her and I came this close to losing her ALOT ,I not just a fool who want to have a harem. That dream is dead. And the girl chasing is very boring I mean how many times are you going get punch/smack/burn/zap/hit with a non-living object/ a living object and not get annoy? But all I want to do is… oh sh*t !   Coming with a speed like no other is rei. In his oni bull/tiger form ready to killed ataru and steal lum. Ataru reach from behind his back and gave rei a manju. Rei snatch the manju from ataru and devour it. Ten seconds later he was asleep. What did you put in that manju darling? Said a confused lum. Sleeping traq my beautiful wife... enough to bring down an elephant. Than ataru grab rei horns and pull them off. (Okay for folks new to urusei yatsura when an oni lose his/her horn(s) they are powerless. And a manju is a cake filled with sweet paste made out of beans) ataru whip out a pair of handcuffs and cuff rei hands together and carry him fireman style to the guest room there he found ten. Hello ten! He said with a smirk on his face. What do you want baka ? ( baka = idiot) is that how you treat your cousin in law ?  Ataru  got down on one knee and ask : what eating you ? “nothing” really? It don’t sound like nothing . ten bit his lip and said okay it you for two years you made lum cried and mad  and now all of a sudden you want to marry her ? I mean where you get off on the fact that you show lum a wedding ring and tell her empty words? Ataru was silent for a moment than said: true how do you know I am telling the truth? I could be lying to you and everyone else. But no that not the point I am not lying I WANT HER TEN. I want her real bad. How do you think I felt for two years? Always seeing her but not ever having she? And than when she and you left I felt like tearing my heart out. Remember the time when I went missing? She looked for three days and she made that news report about “keeping my body warm” I swear I was going to do the exact same thing to her. But everything going be okay. Nothing going stop me from marrying lum. How about her father mendo and lum stormtroopers? Said ten. Huh? Standing behind him was mendo Mr. Invader and lum stormtroopers

AT...AR..U! All they could say. Aw sh*T was all ataru could say.

(Okay I am getting good at this and I know I use said a lot by the way remember when I said oni was now backwards? so to understand lum and what her mother said is pretty easy just write down what I wrote and read it forwards so please review.

so... tired cant' type anymore post next chapter when I get a chance

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 01:27:47 PM »
It is getting worst each post.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 02:15:54 PM »

Is it so bad that it's contagious? I believe the word is "worse", not "worst". ;)
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »

Is it so bad that it's contagious? I believe the word is "worse", not "worst". ;)
what do that mean sir sidzero ? :(

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
Than ataru grab rei horns and pull them off. (Okay for folks new to urusei yatsura when an oni lose his/her horn(s) they are powerless. And a manju is a cake filled with sweet paste made out of beans) ataru whip out a pair of handcuffs and cuff rei hands together and carry him fireman style to the guest room there he found ten. Hello ten! He said with a smirk on his face.
Sorry, I some times get confused with all the 0s and 1s.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:15:16 PM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »
I mean if someone's going to complain about something, in this case I'm referring to his previous complaints of your writing because the horrible grammar, spelling, and what not, why's he going and making a simple grammar mistake like that? Him and I both complained about it, as I recall. Despite the fact that I may make an ass of myself, I'm assuming that's what he's talking about (I don't have the patience to read your story, frankly, when you can't even get basic grammar correct in the title, no offense), saying it's getting worse every post. Though I could be wrong and he could be talking about your stories getting worse, I don't know.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »
I mean if someone's going to complain about something, in this case I'm referring to his previous complaints of your writing because the horrible grammar, spelling, and what not, why's he going and making a simple grammar mistake like that? Him and I both complained about it, as I recall. Despite the fact that I may make an ass of myself, I'm assuming that's what he's talking about (I don't have the patience to read your story, frankly, when you can't even get basic grammar correct in the title, no offense), saying it's getting worse every post. Though I could be wrong and he could be talking about your stories getting worse, I don't know.
look, I kind had to do this everyday because frankly my life sucks... when I'm kevin I cant' show emotion at my school work hard get good grades be nice to the baka teachers all that bullcrap. but here Kevin is kyo : the half oni  
yeah I know my grammer bad but hey I dont' see dark devil coming up with anything :(

and the stories dont' make sense do they ?

I'm already rebooting the kyo forlorn fanfic.

ataru and kyo had to wait.

and this story was gonna end the urusei yatsura story line with mayuka.

yeah it a origin for the g.a.m character  no, didnt stole it from chette or GiovaneDinamitardo.

It just how i was gonna begin urusei yatsura X. and the reason I make grammer mistakes because I lived with my mom and sister so when the family away, kyo will play moments they come home I had to rush and type this up. IT REALLY ANNOYING AND WHEN IT DONT' MAKE SENSE to anyone it become painful.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:16:19 PM by Lum-chan »