Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:50:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!  (Read 89092 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
Re: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2008, 12:18:08 AM »
...ehm....I'm sorry, I've didn't understand !!

That's my fault  :?

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2008, 12:35:36 AM »
just need to go more indepth into some scenes

agreed, especially the lum - ataru ones

... ehm ... the soul of Ataru is over us ?!?  ;D
Let me guess: you want to "go more indepth" about some scenes of chapter 3 and 21 ??  ::)

Well, sincerely, I wanted too but I've tried to avoid the hentai scenes.

Maybe this was an error ?!?  ;D ;D

I'm glad that you like my fiction so much  _/-\o_ _/-\o_
Because of the copy rights. (If no one gets it, just forget it.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 12:37:53 AM by DarkDevil »
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2008, 04:18:19 AM »
just need to go more indepth into some scenes

agreed, especially the lum - ataru ones

... ehm ... the soul of Ataru is over us ?!?  ;D
Let me guess: you want to "go more indepth" about some scenes of chapter 3 and 21 ??  ::)

Well, sincerely, I wanted too but I've tried to avoid the hentai scenes.

Maybe this was an error ?!?  ;D ;D

I'm glad that you like my fiction so much  _/-\o_ _/-\o_
Because of the copy rights. (If no one gets it, just forget it.)

i didn't me more indepth on those scenes, i was thinking about every scene, every fight, every discussion, i was think of how the movie would look and it should show moments of silence with expressions and actions, a movie isn't just talking, every movemnet, every breathe has to be done at the right time, a single eye movement can ruin the scene where lum is supposed to be unconscious, ya see what i'm getting at

anyway hope the next chapter comes soon, can't wait
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
I wonder... how many movie scripts have you read? I've read a few (had to, back in college I had to take my scriptwriting class twice), and from what I've seen of this guy's writing... that is to say, these stories are written a LOT more like movie scripts than anything else. Mostly dialog with brief descriptions of actions and settings intermittently. The only real difference I see is formatting and perspective (the non-dialog parts are written more prose-like than descriptive).
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2008, 04:13:45 PM »
Amazing! I would give you an Oscar if I could!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »
i was think of how the movie would look and it should show moments of silence with expressions and actions

Now I've understood (you have to know: I'm so "hard"): you're talking about a FILM SCRIPT !!!
You're right.

What about the copyright ??
Well, I don't know if the ones who have designed the tales about Ataru, Lamú and Mayuka have paied them and I was wondering if the donjuin studio (who have realized an hentai story with Lamú and Ataru) did the same.

But I think that if only I could find the way to design the fanfic that I've thought I would find the way to  pay for it.
Yes: Ataru is my best friend, because, as him, I never surrender !!

For all the rest, I beg you to wait only for few minutes: the last chapter ("A NEW BEGINNING") is really coming soon.

... AND ALSO THE NEW FANFIC: "THE BORN OF A STAR"  ;D

I thank you all !!!  ;D ;D
Posted on: February 18, 2008, 10:13:57 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter TWENTY TWO: A NEW BEGINNING

Uru Planet, the birthday of Lamú

[Shinobu, whispering] She's coming....
[Benten, whispering] All right, are you ready ?!?
[Sakura, whispering] Ready.  So........touch......... pose........[now screaming] ENGAGE !!

Sakura, Shinobu and Benten jumped over Ryonosuke and begun to undress her.

[Ryonosuke, screaming] WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU DOING ?!? ARE YOU PERVERTED ?!? LET ME FREE !!! LET ME FREE !!!
[Benten, screaming] SHINOBU, HOLD HER STRICTLY !!!
[Shinobu, screaming] I WON'T LET HER GO !!! RAN, YOU HAVE TO HURRY !!!
[Ryonosuke, screaming] WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?
[Ran, with sweet voice] You've just to wear this.........
[Ryonosuke, surprised and shocked too] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAT ?!?

After some minutes Ryonosuke was ready: for the first time she was wearing something of FEMALE.
It was an elegant cloth in oni' stile.

[Ryonosuke, now shocked, with trembling voice] Th......this.........thi s is.........really....... .for me ?!?
[L.Mother, with gentle voice] ..ehm..... I......weared.......ehm. .......on........my first........ehm.......d ate........with my........ehm.......husb and........but now............I cannot wear it..........anymore..... ..ehm.............that's  my........ gift..... to you.
[Ryonosuke, even shocked] REALLY ?!? OH........I'M...........I'M SO TOUCHED !!!! THANK YOU MRS !!!
[Ran, with sweet voice] Woooooooooooooow, Ryonosuke: you look so cute !!
[Sakura, with gentle voice] Well done !!
[Ataru, sudden arrived, dropped on her knees] Good morning princess: a beautiful pearl as you are need all the cares of the universe to rest forever cool !!! I am Ataru, the greatest lover of the whole universe and I am the only one who would care you in this way. So, please, could you say to me your name and your cellphone number ?!?
[Ryonosuke, screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIII, YOU MORON: I AM RYONOSUKEEEE [and gave him a great uppercut on his face]
[Ataru, screaming, in fly] I'M SORRY, I HAVN'T RECOGNIZED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......
[Ran, even with sweet voice] Now you're ready for the party of this evening.

The parents of Lamú prepared a great party, both for the birthday of their daughter and for her 'rebirth' too: her mother, in particular, was caring food and drinks, to divide those ones for the earthians to the others for the Oni.
During the day, all the people of the UFO were getting excited.
Only one was too nervous: it was Ataru.
The day before he disappeared with Kakugari, Chibi and Perma and when he cames back to the UFO wouldn't speak with anybody, even with Lamú, who was getting worried.
Plus, during the morning, he had a strong and noising strife with Mendo: only Oyuky was able to compose the situation between the two eternal foes.

Late in the evening the party get started: the mother of Lamú was doing the honors, introducing all the guest (most of them were onis) into the garden, where there was a great buffet.
Everyone was waiting for Lamú but she explained that she would come at last, with his father.

[Megane, smiling] That's a marvellous evening
[Chibi, eating something] And also a marvellous party
[Benten, smiling] There's so much people that I've never seen before but all of them are so cool.
[Ran, with sweet voice] Rei, do you like this cake ?!? I've made with my own hands !!
[Rei] Once more....
[Mendo, with serious voice] Excuse me, I've got something important to say to you.
[Everyone, surprised] Really ?!? What ?!?

[Mendo, same voice] WE KNOW SO WELL THAT THIS PARTY IS NOT FOR US, SO ME AND OYUKY WILL BE GLAD TO INVITE YOU, ON EARTH, TO MY RESIDENCE, TO CELEBRATE OUR ENGAGEMENT.

[Everyone, cheering] HURRAH !!!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!
[Shinobu, with gentle voice] Ataru, what are you doing ?!?
[Ataru, whispering] I have to do ! I have to do ! I have to do ! I have to do ! I have ........
[Shinobu, now worried] Ataru, what's going on ?!? Do you feel bad ??!
[Ataru, whispering] I have to do ! I have to do ! I have ........
[Shinobu, so much worried] Ataru, are you listening to me ?!?
[Ataru, screaming] SHUT UP !!! I'M TRYING TO GETTING CONCENTRATE.
[Shinobu, now angry] YOU'RE MORON AS USUAL AND I'M A STUPID TO TALK WITH YOU !!!
[Ataru, whispering] I have to do ! I have to do ! I have to do ! I have to do ! I have ........

At last, Lamú and her father appeared on a large platform, who was landing down slowly: both were elegant dressed: in particular, she was wearing her best blue dress, full of glitter, shining more than stars, and had a complicate (but wonderful) coiffure.
All the guest did a great cheer of welcome.

[this dialogues are translated from oni's language]

[L.Father, holding her by the hand] Happpy birthday, Lamú.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Thank you daddy: I love you so much !!
[L. Father, with gentle voice] Lamú.........sweet child of mine..........you just can't concive how much I'm happy this evening.
[L.Mother, with fake angry voice] Hey.......are you forgetting me ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] Mummy, how can I forget you ?!?
[L.Mother, with sweet voice] Happy birthday Lamú !! I'm so touched this evening.........[and started to cry]
[Lamú, same voice] Mummy, please: don't cry. You know how much I love you !!
[L.Mother, with sweet voice] Sweet child of mine....... [and huged her]

[end of translation]

[Lamú, wondering] Where is darling ?!?
[Ran, whispering] Beware Lamú, this evening your 'darling' is too strange.
[Lamú, surprised] Really ?!?
[Ran] He's coming.

Ataru was now walking slowly in front of Lamú but he stopped so far from her but enough to be in the center of the scene.

[Ataru, with clear voice] EXCUSE ME: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE ?!? I HAVE TO DO AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO YOU !!
[Lamú, surprised, flying to get much close to him] Darling, what's going on ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] Lamú, PLEASE, STAND UP AND LISTEN TO ME !!!

A strange silence felt over all the guest.

[Ataru, same voice] Lamú, THIS IS THE END !!!

[Everyone] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? WHAT HE'S SAYING ?!?
[Lamú, now with trembling voice] D......darling.........w h......what are you saying ?!?

[Ataru, same voice] YOU HAVE JUST LISTENED, EVERYBODY !!! I RE-PHRASE: THIS-IS-THE-END !!!
[Lamú, even trembling] D......darling.........a r.......are you.......feeling bad again ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] I'M FINE LIKE EVER BEEN BEFORE !!! PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME: IT WAS SO MUCH TIME THAT I HAD TO SAY TO YOU THIS ONE AND I THINK THAT THIS EVENING IS THE BEST OCCASION [and took one hand inside a poket of his pants]

Everyone around  him were getting nervous.

[Ataru, same voice] I CANNOT CONTINUE MY LIFE WITH YOU AS USUAL !!! REALLY, I CAN'T !!! SO, I WANT TO GIVE UP !!! RIGHT NOW !!!  IT'S OVER !!! REALLY, ALL OVER !!!

Even Lamú was getting nervous and become to look so angry.

[Lamú, with nervous voice] DAAAAAAAARLING, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!? LOOK INTO MY EYES: WHAT-THE-FOOL-ARE-YOU-SAYING ?!?

[Ataru, same voice] I'M SERIOUS LIKE EVER BEEN !! [and dropped slowly down on his knees] SO, PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME. [and took off his hand from the pocket]
WITH THIS EVENING I WANT TO GIVE A FINAL CUT WITH OUR OLD WAY OF LIFE.....

Everybody were hating him and Lamú was charging up her worst zap.

[Ataru, same voice] ........................ AND START ANOTHER BETTER ONE WITH YOU !!!

Suddenly he opened his hand in front of her: he was hiding a little box.

A very little box.
Too much little box.
It could contain only one thing.......

[Lamú, surprised so much] .....d.....darling...... ..w............what is this ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lamú: THIS IS MY GIFT !!!
[Lamú, still surprised] .....and........what.... I.....have........to do?!?
[Ataru, giggling] You have just to open it.

'Relax, Lamú: this isn't 'that' thing !!! It's surely a joke !!! it cound't be 'that' thing !!! you know: he will never give to you 'that' thing !!!' was her thought.

Contrarily, it was really 'THAT' thing !!!

Watching it, Lamú did a great scream of joy and a great jump on the air !!!

IT WAS A RING !!

A golden ring with a light strip of diamonds on the top.

When she landed found Ataru much close to her.

[Lamú,without breathing] D.......darling......... ........is.............i s........wonderful !!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] IT'S FOR A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!!  ....ehm.....have you look inside it ?!?
Inside there was a written: 'Ataru and Lamú, togheter and ever'.

[Lamú, now with trembling voice] D.....darling.......you. .......you have to know.............in my planet........when a man give a ring to a woman................
[Ataru, with a little laught] I think that it mean the same for the earthians.
[Lamú, still with trembling voice] S........so.........this ..........is........like ........an...........eng aging.......ring ?!?

[Ataru, same voice] THIS ISN'T 'LIKE' AN ENGAGING RING: THIS 'IS' AN ENGAGING RING !!!!

[Lamú, rather screaming even with trembling voice] OH GOD..................... OH MY GOD..................OH MY GOD.............
[Ataru, now wondering] Lamú.................... ..you don't agree it ?!?

[Lamú, screaming out of her soul, full of joy] GOTCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Now everybody were cheering again !!!!
Lamú jumped over Ataru, who felt down in a silly pose.

[Lamú, still screaming, full of joy, huged to Ataru] YES !! YES !!! [smack, smack] THOUSAND AND THOUSAND AND THOUSAND AND THOUSAND YES !!!!!! DARLING !!!!!!!!!!!! [now crying of joy] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!!!!!!! [smack, smack] YES !!!!!!! I LIKE IT !!!!!!!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH !!!!!! I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! [smack, smack] I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!! [smack, smack]  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!

[Perma, talking on a microphone] HEY, ATARU: COME HERE !!! YOU WILL HAVE THE WHOLE LIFE FOR KISS HER !!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] I'M COMING !! Lamú, PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME HERE: I'VE GOT ANOTHER SURPRISE FOR YOU.

But now she was rather hypnotyzed watching the ring who Ataru put on the anular of her left hand and didn't cared about the people who was around her (and all of her firends were so close to her).
In this meantime Ataru throwed away the coat and the bridle and opened his chemise, took an electric guitar and jumped over a stand: Kakugari, Perma and Chibi were already there.

[Ataru, talking on the microphone] WELCOME TO EVERYBODY, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU THE 'U-Y-TRIBE' GROUP: THE NOISING ROCKING BAND FROM TOMOBIKI IS NOW IN TOUR IN YOUR PLANET TO MAKE YOU ENJOY THIS EVENING.

Everybody cheered

[Ataru, talking on the microphone] THANK YOU, THANK YOU. LET ME INTRODUCE THE MEMBERS OF THE BAND: KAKUGARI IS AT DRUMS, PERMA AT THE RHYTMIC GUITAR (AND BACKING VOCALS TOO), CHIBI AT THE KEYBOARD AND, FOR THIS EVENT, ALSO TO THE BASS SEQUENCER.
Lamú, PLEASE, DON'T WORRY: YOUR SEAT IS STILL RESERVED.
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO PLAY A SPECIAL SONG THAT I'VE WROTE FOR THIS OCCASION.
[Perma, whispering to Chibi] He's liar as usual: it is a song of Hoobstank [and giggled]

Kakugari opened the curtain behind them to show a great poster where it was written: 'THE REASON IS LUM'.

[Ataru, talking on the microphone] Lamú, THIS IS MY SONG FOR YOU !!
THIS IS MY WAY TO SAY TO YOU: 'I'M SORRY' !!!
THIS IS MY WAY TO SAY TO YOU: 'I WAS WRONG' !!!
THIS IS MY WAY TO SAY: 'I LOVE YOU' !!!

Everybody cheered

[Ataru sing] I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
AND THE REASON IS LUM

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

AND THE REASON IS LUM
AND THE REASON IS LUM
AND THE REASON IS LUM
AND THE REASON IS LUM

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

AND THE REASON IS LUM

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
AND THE REASON IS LUM

During the song, Lamú was still hypnotized but not only for the ring: this time she was really feeling that Ataru was truthfull and, finally, felt in love for her.
With her shining eyes was watching him as the prince of the tales and wasn't able to take them out of him.

[Benten] Hey, Ataru, that was a wonderful song but now play something that could give us the charge.
[Ataru] ALL RIGHT, EAT THIS !! [and started to play a notorious song ]

Everybody begun to jump and to dance.

During the show Ataru was thinking to himself: 'well, it has gone: as fiance, as husband or as a simply boyfriend I'll screwed in any way, so it was better to choose something who could make her really happy. But I didn't gave up to my dream to have an harem, simply now I know that I could do it in another way.
I WANT TO BECOME A NOTORIOUS ROCK SINGER !!!
In this way, all the girls of the whole universe will love me, so I'll just have to choose the cutest ones time after time and nobody could stop me !!
I know, I'm so incohesive.
That's why I'm feeling fine !!'

But, after some minutes, he met again the eyes of Lamú: she was so much full of beauty, life and love as never being that he wasn't able to took them out of her.

'Lamú, all that I've just saied to you is the truth' was his thinking.
'Now I really feel you deep inside my heart and I'll never let you go !!
YOU'LL BE FOREVER MINE !!!
FOREVER !!!!'

Lamú wasn't able to resist so much and, at the end of the song, jumped on the stand and huged Ataru strictly.
In that moment a great cascade of corianders begun to fall over them.
Little ten took a digital photo of this moment and was showing it to everybody: Ataru and Lamú, strictly huged, were now at the top of the happyness.

... AND THEY ARE STILL LIVING !!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:46:55 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2008, 11:11:12 PM »
where the hell is vidmedia when you need them ? cant' wait for the next one.
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
I say, if Rumiko or an anime director read this they will contract you in a no time. Good story for a new manga of Urusei Yatsura or an OVA.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2008, 11:57:34 PM »
Well, my hidden desire is that Rumiko Takahashi could read almost one time this history before throwing it into a junk.

I thank you all for all of your patience that you have with me and also for having read the history (....ehm....I think that the grammathic of the last phrase is really bad).  _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Tomorrow I'll begin to write the next history: "THE BORN OF A STAR".

I hope you'll enjoy  ;D

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2008, 01:02:15 AM »
so beautifull!
congratz man! :D
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »
I have cried, I have laughed, I have dreamed, I have been addicted to your story, etc. I love your work!

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »
I have cried, I have laughed, I have dreamed, I have been addicted to your story, etc. I love your work!

Can't say no more, I totally agree. ;D
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »
Oh my God.................. I'm so embarassed !!!!  :@ :@ :@

Thank you, I thank you all  _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »
dude, one of these days you and I are gonna bring urusei yatsura back
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2008, 01:59:28 AM »
we will give a hand! xD

so, we need a good writer (we got one here, Giovane is tha man), a good designer, a good dude working at flash or manga, and done! xD
Follow your dreams...