Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:26:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!  (Read 88739 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
Re: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 12:27:08 AM »
I'm glad that you're loving it  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Ryu, Benten and Mendou's behaviour doesn't match their real ones
I'm doing something wrong  ???
Benten is full of charisma, sexy and violent too, Mendo try to have a noble soul (but he's scared of the dark).
I'm forgetting something  ???
But don't worry: I need them in this way  ;D

URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter SEVENTEEN:  REHABILITATION

Uru Planet, 25 days after the accident

[L. Father, screaming and shaking the doctor, caught by his neck] IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! YOU'RE A LIAR !!!
[Doctor, rather umbreathing] Please.......please..... ....let......me......dow n......I......willl....e xplain.....

The father of Lamú throwed the doctor down to the ground, so he restarted to breath.
They were into the major hospital of Uru Planet.

[Doctor, now normal, set on his chair] Now that you're more quiet I can explain everything: I well know the situation and also the operation that your daughter have had to suffer but, really, we arn't able to do anyothers. As you can see from the last examens, the mass of blood who was pushing the brain was removed at 90%: in this way she would have no more pain. On the other hand, at present, it's impossible to do the same with the rest: is rather 'pulverized' in all over the head and maybe is closing some importants blody-vessels of her brain, who could control someone of the main functions of the body . It mean that we would have to operate her for anyone of them. They could be millions !! And, even if all of them would have an happy end, anyone of them won't give us the assurance that she will exit from the coma. It's too dangerous ! And we cannot have any other risk.
[L. Father, wondering but still angry] Why  we havn't?
[Doctor, even normal] Because I think that she will not survive to another strong anesthesia.
[L. Father, now nervous] WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!?
[Doctor, even normal] I want to be syncere with you: I red the medical report of the operations and I saw how much criticals they were. Look: during the last one she risked to collapse in any seconds. This mean that, right now, her organism is too fable, first one the hart: she could resist to one or two anesthesias but, surely, not for more.
[L. Father, with a large sight, now depressed] So, what we can do right now?
[Doctor, even normal] Well, the situation isn't totally compromised: maybe, after sometimes, the organism will be able to absorb the blood 'in excedence' naturally, so she could restart a normal way of life. But, at present, our priority is to take her out of the coma.
[L. Father, same voice] In wich way?
[Doctor, with grave voice] Well, there ins't a 'right answer' to this question: every oni is different to one another, I think that this is the same for the human beings, for exemple. You've just to try to find the right way to do it. In any case, since now, her daughter doesn't need the cares of an hospital anymore: you could start the rehabilitation also having her on your home again.
[L. Father, so much depressed] And how many times it will require?
[Doctor, same voice] God knows it: one day, one week, one mounth, one years, several years.... In those cases, it's important that the ones who will have to care her would have a real strong will. They will have to help her daughter, you, your wife and each others at the same time. If you want I can suggest you some people.
[L. Father, now with normal voice] Thank you doctor, I think I'm knowing someone....
Ataru was still jailed into a dark room but, this time, overlooked at sight every second.
Now, apparently he was quiet, even huged to his precious cushion.

[L. Father, talking on an interphone] Son-in-law, are you listening to me?
[Ataru, bored] Yeah. What do you want?
[L. Father] First one, your attention.
[Ataru, even bored] Why?
[L. Father] Do you want to come back side by side to Lamú?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] What ?!?
[L. Father] I was thinking to what you've said to me fes days ago, on the spacecraft. Do you really want to rescue Lamú, with all your strengths and with all your heart ?!?
[Ataru, now screaming] YOU KNOW THAT I WANT !!!
[L. Father] So, listen to me........
All the friends of Ataru were having a lunch into a large room of the home (that was a very big and large UFO) of the parents of Lamú: remembering what she cooked sometimes they were so worried about the taste of the Oni's cooking but they had a great surprise when they begun to eat.
Everything, cooked by the mother of Lamú, were delicious.

[Mendo] Mrs, please, accept my congratulations: all of the foods are simply fantastic
[L. Mother, rather ashamed] Oh..........thanks. (*)
[Megane, wondering] I even thought that your taste were so piquant.....
[L. Mother, even rather ashamed] ...(ehm).......I.....just.....(ehm)...avoid......(ehm)....spices........(ehm)....in food.....
[Chibi] Wait for a moment: it means that if you remove all the spices........your food is similar to the ones of the Earth? If so, why Lamú persisted to throw them in 'industrial quantity' in her cooking?
[L. Mother, with a little giggle] ...(ehm)....Lamú....loves....... piquant......(ehm)....flavour.....so much..
[Sakura] Now is clear: even much earthians loves piquant flavour in some foods and Lamú isn't an exception. Afflictively for us, the usual cooking of the Oni is normally piquant so, each time she wanted to cook something, for us had the same effect to throw gasolina over a flame.
[Ryonosuke, giggling too] I'd like to see the face of Moroboshi when he will knows....
[Ataru, dropped on his knees, holding Ryonosuke's hand] I'm here, my dearest Ryonosuke: I even knew how much you were caring me.
[Ryonosuke, now worried] YEEEEEEARGH !!!! SINCE WHEN YOU WERE HERE ??? [And slamed him to the wall]
[Ataru, even squelched to the wall].....but......but I didn't want to ask any date with you !!!
In the evening they were togheter in the lounge of the UFO.
[L. Father, with grave voice] We've asked to my son-in-law to care the rehabilitation of Lamú.
[Everyone] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[L. Father, same voice] We need one person with a strong will.....
[Mendo, with grave voice too] MOROBOSHI: ARE  YOU FEELING THE WEIGHT OF YOUR RESPONSABILITY THIS TIME ?!?
[Ataru, serious] Sure.
[Megane, nervous] Why we have to trust in Ataru?!?
[Ataru, getting nervous too] Maybe because I've never binded with a gum cord into a tower?
[Megane, with wrath] YOU DID TOO WORST THINGS IN YOUR LIFE TO HER !!!
[Ataru, with wrath too] LISTEN TO ME: I DON'T MIND YOUR......
[L. Father, screaming too] SHUT UP !!! [now with normal voice] This is our decision. I'll personally put on the Earth again anyone who won't agree it.
[Sakura, with serious voice] Moroboshi, have you already some ideas?
[Ataru, with clear voice] First of all......I need water !!! So much water !!! Hot water, I mean !!!
Not so far the UFO there were a little thermal source: in its flowing the water sculpted a sort of little natural pool.
The day after, everyone were still there, waiting for Ataru and Lamú (and, maybe, for a miracle too): all the girl, indoctrinated by Ataru, had a towel, some sponges and all the things needed for the care of the body.
At last, Ataru came  by walk: he was holding Lamú on his arms (they were wearing bathing costumes).

[Ataru, with clear voice and a large smile] All right, all right: the stars make their entrance !! Thank you for your cheers !!! Thank you, thank you !!! I love you all !!! Now the show can begin !!!
[Benten, sospicious and worried too] Mmmmmmh, he's stupid as usual: that's a bad way to begin.

But, in this mind, Ataru was thinking: 'Lamú......your body is so warm........your skin.....so soft.......... you look so cute to me even with this new short hair.............but your soul..........where is your soul ??'
In the end, he step on into the hot water and put gently Lamú on the bottom of the pool (it isn't so deep, at all) until she was totally flooded (except the head, who was holding with an arm).
After sometimes he throw her out for some seconds, then he put again her on the water, and so on. (**)

[Shinobu, sospicious] ...and this is the 'big' idea??
[Oyuky, wondering] This is already the rehabilitation ??
[Megane, with bored voice] It looks to me that he only wanted to do a termal bath....
[Ran, with ususal sweet voice] Sakura, what do you think about?
[Sakura, serious] He's doing the right thing.
[Everyone] REALLY ?!?
[Sakura, serious] He's trying to simulate one of our first 'trauma' of the birth !!! Into the woomb the babies are carried on at a temperature of about 37,5' but when they leave found another one more colder (even if, normally, the nursery is so warm). I think that, after the first breath, this difference is an authentic shock for the baby.
 [Mendo, with clear voice] Now I begin to understand: he's trying to reproduce a similar situation.
[Sakura, serious] That's true. He's trying to make her feel again the difference between hot and cold as a soft shock, to force her mind to have any type of reaction.
[Ryonosuke, wondering] And how long does it need to repeat this simulations?
[Sakura, serious] Who knows ?!? For several times, that's true.

After sometimes, Ataru detected a little reaction.

[Ataru, talking loudly] I NEED MORE HELP NOW !!!
[Mendo] I'M COMING !!!! [And splashed into the water]
[Ataru, serious] Mendo, please, help me to hold her for much time out of the water.......and.......[now suspicious]....AND DON'T TOUCH HER SO MUCH IN 'STRANGE' ZONES !!
[Mendo, bored] Moroboshi ! Don't lose your time saying silly things like that !!
[Ataru, now serious] All right !!! Get ready ?!? Now !!!

Once again the head of Lamú moved a little and her tooth begun to rattle.
They repeated again and again this excercise: once she did also a little sigh.

[Ataru, excited] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT !!! THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY !!! [now with clear voice, with a large smile] Goodbye to everybody, we've got to go.
[Kakugari, rather bored] Moroboshi, can you avoid us, for almost one time, to hear your rubbish?
The next day, Ataru found a new 'tool of torture': after laying down Lamú on the same pull took two little golden bells and begun to hit them, with a particular frequence. It produced an acute and stinging sound, with lots of echoes: all the air around was full of it. (**)

[Benten, getting nervous] I'm getting bored about this noise.....
[Chibi, Kakugari, Perma] We feel so drunk !!!
[Shinobu, rather confused] Its echo makes me crazy !!!
[Ran] It ring through my ears....
[Megane, with a little giggle] ...'and sting my eyes'....ehm......what are the other lyrics of this song?
[Sakura] ...'your spanish lullaby'. Madonna, isn't it?!?
[Megane, even with a giggle] 'La Isla Bonita', once of her goldies.
[Ryonosuke] Where are gone Oyuky and Mendo??
[Sakura] Back to the UFO, they've to take other towels.........Look, they're coming.
[Ataru, excited] GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OAL !!!!
[Everybody] What's news ?!?
[Ataru, even excited] LOOK !!!

From that moment, for any time he hit the bells, Lamú did a short move with her head, just to avoid to listen that noise anymore.
But Ataru didn't give up so, after sometimes.....

[Ataru, screaming excited] HER EYES !!!! HER EYES NOW ARE OPENED !!! Lamú !!! Lamú !!!! CAN YOU SEE ME ?!?

For the first time after one month from the accident she was able to open her eyes again !!
Everybody splashed down into the water to look at her, trying to understand if she was getting conscious again but (unfortunatly) she continued to stay confortably numb.
Plus, thise one become soon a new problem: Lamú started to spend full days with opened eyes, so (on turn) somebody had to put on her eyes some drop of collyrium (this operation was forbidden to Ataru: once upon, accidentally, he drunk it and the consequences were terribles).
The rehabilitation, after the first success, felt on a stand still, so Ataru decided to force for a 'shock therapy'.

[Ataru, rather serious] I need one volunteer

Mendo, Megane, Kakugari, Perma and Chibi did a step on.

[Ataru, even rather serious] I re-phrase: I need one FEMALE volunteer.
[Mendo, wondering] Moroboshi, what are you plotting?
[Ataru, rather nervous] Nothing ! I need an help for the new therapy and only a woman could do it.
[Benten] All right, Moroboshi: for Lamú I would do this one and other. So, what I have to do?
[Ataru, giggling] Well, you've just to sit in front of her and speak a little. About anything. Ok? So, please, hold herself for some seconds: I'll come back soon [and disappeared]
[Shinobu, wondering] Sakura, what kind of therapy is this one?
[Sakura, even wondering] I've never seen before....
[Ran, wondering too] I've heard him talking about a 'shock therapy'....
[Oyuky, wondering too] He's trying to simulate a desertion trauma?!?

During the conversation Benten took her hand by hand: it was an error !!!
Suddenly, Ataru cames back furtively and with his left hand, touched one legs of Lamú and, with the other, begun to caress gently the back of Benten.

[Ataru, with sweet voice] Benten, my great alien love: your skin is so sheer and so warm..............WOW... ......you're really....

He cannot add any other words: both him and Benten received a light zap !!!

[Ataru, burnied even excited] HURRAH !! THIS IS THE EVIDENCE !!!! NOW SHE IS ABLE TO SEE AGAIN THE WORLD !!!! AND TO INTERACT TOO !!!
[Benten, burnied too, screaming with wrath] MOROBOSHIIIII: WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY TO ME THAT I HADN'T TO TOUCH HER ?!? [and kicked him with the top of her strength]
[Ataru, in fly] I'M SORRY, I'VE FORGOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEN................. ........
Another mounth passed on Uru planet: every day, with the cares made by Ataru, her parents and her friends, Lamú did others little step to come back to normal.
During the day all the boy was helping her to do some little phisical exercices, during the evening the girl showed to her old childhood photo (except Ran !!) and took care about her body.
Now her hairs were so long again (even if not as ususal)
Unfortunatly the main trouble still staied on: she wasn't able to speak.
Her mother become pessimist: she tought that her daughter has become mute.
Ataru tried in any way to force her to speak again.

[Ataru, with a smile] So, let's repeat: 'DAAARLING NO BAKA' !! Is not difficult, would you try? You've only to open your mouth a little, in this way....
[Mendo, wondering] This is the rehabilitation too ?!?
[Ataru, serious] Sure: I've to begin from the phrases that she was used to say any day. [now talking again to Lamú] Are you ready ?!? So, let's repeat: 'DAAARLING NO BAKA' (***)!!

But the reaction was totally unecxpected: Ataru saw that the inch of her right hand was moving left-right, as a 'No'.

[Ataru, now excited too much] Lamú !!! Lamú !!! YOU....YOU'RE UNDERSTEANDING ME NOW ?!? LISTEN, LISTEN TO ME (took Mendo by his arm and put him in front of her): WHO IS THIS ONE ?!? IS MAYBE OYUKY ?!?

Her inch moved left-right

[Ataru, still excited] YEAH, THAT'S TRUE: IS MAYBE MENDO ?!?

Her inch moved up-down, as an 'Yes'.

[Mendo, excited too] THIS.....THIS IS LIKE A MIRACLE !!! YOU ALL !!! RUN HERE !!! HURRY !!! HURRY !!!

After few seconds her parents and the rest of the friends were there, watching the scene: for any questions Lamú was able to answer 'yes' or 'no' with the move of her right inch.

But, suddenly, Ataru asked to her something of particular

[Ataru, with serious voice] Lamú...........are you still loving me ?!?

She tried to move it again but now it was trembling: nobody could affirm if she was saying 'yes' or 'no'

[Ataru, with clear voice and a large smile] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT: THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY !!! YOU HAVN'T TO GET TIRED TOO MUCH !!! NOW YOU'VE TO RELAX !!!
It was a clear night on Uru planet: everyone (except Lamú and Ataru) were in the garden next to the Ufo, having some tea.

[L.Father] So, my beloved boys, do you like Uru Planet?
[Ryonosuke] Well, is so different from the Earth, even if somethings remain the same....
[Perma] One of them is still worring me.
[L. Mother] ....about ?!?
[Perma] The Moons !!! How many moons have Uru ?!? For the Earth is easy: we have 'the' Moon..

Everyone got laughting

[Shinobu] The flowers: I'm worried by some flowers ! They have a strange, worring form but also a wonderful flavour.
[Sakura] I think is the same from someone on the Earth....
[Shinobu] It could be but on our planet there arn't big yellow flowers (large as soccer ball) who begun to fly just walking among them. I did it yesterday, was beautiful and worring at the same time !!!
[Benten, giggling a little] .... and you havn't met any particular animals !!! You just have to.....

But she couldn't end her phrase: the peace of the night was ripped by a great, terrifing scream.

[Ataru, screaming with the top of his voice] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LP !!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEELP !!!
HURRY !!! HURRY !!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEELP !!!

The parents of Lamú flied until the bedroom of their daughter, the others begun to run into the UFO.
When they were inside found an horrible scene: Lamú was having a violent convultion and Ataru wasn't able to hold her.

[Ataru, screaming with the top of his voice] WHAT ARE  YOU DOING ?!? HELP ME !!! MAKE HER QUIET !!! HURRY !!!

The top of the horror whas this one: everybody could see how much Lamú was suffering but, on the same time, she didn't scream at all !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

* Notice: the mother of Lamú usually didn't speak the earthian language but, to simplify, in my history is trying to do it. That's why her phrases are full of pauses.
** This one is a real therapy normally used with the persons who felt into a reversible coma.
*** It means 'Darling, you're a stupid'.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:39:21 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 12:31:18 AM »
Damn writer. Did you thought in sending this, after it's done, to an editor?
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 12:33:13 AM »
That's my first burning ambition !!!!

The second one is TRY TO DESIGN IT !!!!

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 12:36:08 AM »
to turn it in to manga, or anime?
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »
I can never be able to write as good as you. no matter how hard I come up with new plot points... they always fall flat on paper. you on the other hand is risky. but I respect you for that (yeah my respect dont' mean squat but hey you gotten it.) so here to you my lum brother _/-\o_

sometime in the next few hours I,m gonna post my first fanfic : Ataru really do mean It... and I am gonna edit out the problems.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 01:28:38 AM by kyo »
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
Yes, I would highly recommend an editor. I think that's the biggest problem I'm having every time I try and read your stories. I just can't read through them cause, frankly, they're unreadable at points. No offense intended.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
It's a wonderful fanfic, and I'm loving all of it. It's true though that you're making some spelling mistakes, but I'll just let you know of one of them for now: you keep saying Lum's parents' son and you actually mean their daughter.

Still, I'm looking forward for the rest of the story. ;D
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2008, 03:19:47 PM »
you keep saying Lum's parents' son and you actually mean their daughter

OOPS !!!

Thank you: I've just correct it  ;D

I think I deserve a bad valutation in english
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 03:30:21 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »
none taken
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008, 11:04:19 PM »

Chapter EIGHTEEN:  TEARS NEVER SEEN

Uru Planet, 60 days after the accident

Into the bedrom of Lamú.

[L.father, worried] Whant can you say, doctor?
[doctor, with grave voice] The situation is too bad again.
[L.father, much worried] Really ?!? But......how is possible ?? It seems that everything was working on the good direction: the rehabilitation was right, she was able to interact with everybody. Even if she still cannot speak......
[doctor, same voice] Is not the point. Her violent reaction wasn't due to a wrong therapy or to a bad rehabilitation. For an unknown reason her brain had a very bad crisis and all the rest of her body had to suffer because of it. I saw that you've used an anesthetic to make her quiet.
[L. Father] We hadn't no choice.
[doctor, same voice] Also this one is no good. I've saied to you that she wasn't able to resist for more than 2 anesthesias. The first one has gone. Now you have only one more chance.
[L. Father, screaming] WHAT I'VE HAD TO DO ?!? TO LET HER DIE ?!?
[doctor, same voice] You havn't done nothing wrong: I'm trying to explain to you that is the situation that is critical. In my own opinion you've just one more chance.
[L. Father, still screaming] WHY ?!?
[doctor, same voice] Because if also the second chance would have to fault, you will have still the possibility to give her the last anesthesia.
[L. Father, now with wrat] YOU MEAN THAT I WOULD BE FORCED TO LEAVE MY DAUGHTER INTO DEEP COMA FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE ?!? I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS !!! IN COMA OR DEATH, IN ANY CASE IS NOT LIFE !!! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
[doctor, same voice] The science has already done all of was in its possibility, those of earthians surrendered much time before ours: our brain (I think also that of the earthians) is delicate and complicated at the same time and your daughter is introducing us into an unknown territory.
[Ataru, entering in the bedroom, with clear voice] Good morning, good morning to everybody: this is another day nearest her rescue. Good morning, nice to meet you. Now let me pass.
[doctor] Who is this one ?!?
[L Father] My son-in-law, an earthian.
[Ataru, with sad voice]....who will not surrender !!! I'm not a scientist as someone that I know....
[doctor] What are you going to do?
[Ataru, rather nervous] I-HAVE-TO-WORK !!!
[L Father] He's caring the rehabilitation of my daughter
Everyone were still shocked and depressed after the last terrible night of Lamú and were wondering if was still possible to rescue her from the coma.
Everyone except Ataru: even if he didn't sleept at all during all night the next morning, at the same hour, he took her on his arms (this time took also a large backpack with a great stock of towels) and started to walk to the thermal pool.
He was just arrived when, after some minutes, an unforseen guest arrived there: it was Rei, the ex fiance of Lamú.
When Ataru saw him became nervous.
[Ataru, with nervous voice] What do you want?
[Rei] Lamú
[Ataru, same voice] You're uninvited !!!
[Rei] You too.
[Ataru, same voice] You're not her fiance since longtime !!
[Rei] You too.
[Ataru, getting more nervous] WHO ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?!?
[Rei, after have splashed into the water] Give !!
[Ataru, getting more nervous] I'LL NEVER GIVE HER TO A BIG-WALKING-BEEFBOWL AS YOU ARE !!!

In that meantime, Ran arrived to the natural pool but when saw Rei she hidden in the wood.

[Ran, wondering] Rei?!? You're here?!? I didn't know that you were arriving....
[Rei, into the water] Give !!!
[Ataru, into the water too, now with wrath] GO AWAY !!!
[Rei] Die !!
[Ataru, screaming] ALL RIGHT: IF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A WAR, YOU'VE GOT IT  !!!!

Ataru tried to give him some socks but Rei immediatly trasformed himself in a beast, trying to rend Ataru but he took some slime from the water and begun to throw into his large mouth.
It was incredible: Rei was appreciating this new type of food !!! (*)

[Ataru, with a satainc laughting] WAHAHAHAHAH, YOU'VE JUST TO SAY TO ME 'ENOUGH'. DO YOU LIKE A DIFFERENT FLAVOUR ?!? HERE YOU ARE: WORMS AND WRACKS !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH, DO YOU WANT TO TRY ANOTHER ONE ?? EAT THIS: IS MY SECRET RECEIPT: ITS NAME IS..............'ROCKS ON' !!!!

Ataru lanuched him a large piece of slime with a great stone hidden inside: Rei tried to eat it but he wasn't able to crunch it, so started to suffocate.
Watching the scene, Ran did a large, acute scream, begun to run and, when she was so close to him, jumped on his back, so he was able to spit out the stone and to breath.

[Ran, screaming] ATARU, DID YOU WANTED TO KILL HIM ?!?
[Ataru, screaming too] HE WANTED TO KILL ME TOO !!!
[Ran, screaming] YOU'RE A MONSTER !!!
[Ataru, with sad laughting] 'I AM A MONSTER' ?!? WHAHAHAHAHAH: IF I AM A MONSTER WHAT IS HE: A SWEET PET ?!?
[Ran, still screaming] YOU MORON !!! GO TO HELL !!!
[Ataru, even with sad laughting] Thank you, thank you.. [now screaming] NOW GET OUT: I HAVE TO WORK !!

In that meantime Rei came back as normal but was still breathing loudly, so Ran took him under her arm and walwed away; insie her mind was thinking: 'I hate you, Moroboshi ! I hate you and I hate the bitch of your beloved Lamú !! I wish you'll burn in hell'
In a part of the garden around the UFO, Oyuky was set in a iron chair: in the iron table she had a notebook. She was looking to its display and, sometimes, typed something on the keyboard.
Mendo, accidentally, was walking not so far.

[Mendo, with genlte voice] Goodmorning miss Oyuky, what are you doing?
[Oyuky, with normal, cold voice] Goodmorning Shutaro: I'm caring some important business.
[Mendo, wondering] Really?
[Oyuky, same voice] I've still the responsability of the whole planet of Neptune, so I have to check our business in any moments: with this notebook, thanks to the wi-fi connection of the UFO, I can join the space-grid.
[Mendo, wondering] It's something like internet ?!?
[Oyuky, same voice] So much bigger: with the space-grid I can join the systems of a lots of planets, those of Earth too, even if the earthians doesn't know it.
[Mendo, surprised] Wait for a moment, you're trading just now with the Tokyo stocks exchange?
[Oyuky, same voice] I've some 'ghost traders' into the main stocks exchanges of the Earth, so also in Tokyo.

Oyuky was to press 'enter' on the keyboard, as to confirm an operation, but Mendo took her hand, as to hold her. For an instant their eyes meets each other.

[Oyuky, rather ashamed].......why?
[Mendo, ashamed too].......ehm............eh r.......because........b ecause..........ogh..... ....because you have to look first at this windows: if you confirm this operation you'll have a temporary lack of liquidity. Today in Tokyo is friday afternoon. Remember this: never accept a debit on friday afternoon in our stock exchange. If something would happen on Europe or in America you could risk to loose a large amounth of money.
[Oyuky, wondering] Oh.........that's true. But.........I could cover it with my personal fortune.
[Mendo, with clear voice] I think it won't be necessary......please, let me see.......... FOUND !! Look at those stocks: they arn't good at all but if you sell them before the other operation you could avoid any lack in your liquidity.

Oyuky was thinking: 'he's able both with the sword and in managing money. And with Lamú was still kind....'
Mendo was thinking: 'she looks so cute to me but I feel her so cold, so much cold........'

[Oyuky + Mendo]  'Listen'.................
After some seconds of silence they giggle a little, then silence felt down again.
[Oyuky + Mendo] ...............'a cup of tea' ??? [and giggled again]

Not so far, Benten and Shinobu was wakling togheter.

[Benten] Shinobu, I feel you down.
[Shinobu, worried] I just can't forget the horror of last night: Lamú was.....

But, suddenly, Benten grabbed her and hide behind a large tree.

[Shinobu, so much worried, with trembling voice] B....Benten.....w....wha t d..do y...you want to......
[Benten, wishpering] Ssssssssh, don't speak. [and took a little binocs]
[Shinobu, wishpering too] What are you saying ?!?
[Benten, same voice] I think that Neptune, joined with the Earth, is finally coming out from the frozen era !!!
The rehabilitation of Lamú was going on and on: this time every little change required so much efforts, from Ataru and from the other, because the past crisis erased all the previous progress.
The parents and the friends of Lamú became so depressed: even a little blink of an eye would have payed. The only smile who was still staying on was on the mouth of Ataru: he was very happy on seeing the beautifull green hair becoming longer day by day. Trying to break up the heavy atmosphere who was now on the UFO he started also to hearten his friends (naturally he started by the women !!!) and suggested them to avoid to cry, to talk about deseases or bad accidents when Lamú was with them and to share both prayers and songs who could help them to keep on the hope.
He didn't mind about the socks and the kicks who received by the women for his 'imprudences': 'they're a part of the game' was used to say and maybe his hope was that, thanks to one of them, Lamú could wake up, even if only to give a great zap.
Even her parents started to love him (a bit) because of his large smile always on.
But nobody ever knew his real essence.
Nobody but Lamú.
Once, in the evening, he were still near to the thermal pool, trying to learn some simply moves to Lamú: it was a bad evening, because she was insensible to any stimulation.
They were lonely: it was the first time since longtime, so he put her gently to the ground, with the back on a large tree, and covered her with a towel, to dry her sweat.

[Ataru, with normal voice, sit aside to her] Ah, here you are, Lamú. This evening our friends are on strike, I think. Well, it doesn't matter: it was so long time that I wanted to stay alone with you......[he held her hand] ... Do you remember the concert? All that peoples were looking at you !! And that day that I've prepeared the breakfast? And all the rest, of course !!! Over all, my very best memory is that day under the snow. It was christmas: you hand was so hot, your steps so lights.........do you remember our first thrilling date? How much you had to do to persuade me? Your little horns hidden among your hair......those short and hot pants, your red shirt........ehm.......t hose......ehm........... ...that..........that day..........that day that.........

[now crying] Lamú, I'M LYING TO MYSELF !!!! I just can remember my betrayals !!! I just can remember you so angry with me, the tears that you've poured (tears that I've never saw!!!) .......all those that troubles to catch you........our love was as a crude fruit......and now........and now that I really .....I really feel you.........I LOSE YOU !!!!

[still crying] I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU !!!! YOU'D HAD TO BE THE QUEEN OF MY HAREM !!!! BUT NOW I KNOW: EVEN I'D HAVE ALL THE GIRL OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, NOONE COULD GIVE ME BACK YOU !!!! NOONE WOULD ZAP ME AFTER A FLIRT !!! NOONE WILL MAKE ME FEEL THE SWEET FEAR TO BE FOUND DURING A BETRAYAL WITH OTHER GIRLS !!! NOONE WOULD RISK HER LIFE BECAUSE I'VE ATE A POISONED CAKE !!! AND NOONE WOULD SAVE ME ARRIVING ON A FAKE DATE JUST TO SPARE ME FROM AN ASHAMING FIGURE !!!

[even crying] I MISS YOU !!! I MISS EVERYTHINGS OF YOU: YOUR ZAPS, YOUR VOICE, YOUR TOUCH, EVERYTHINGS !!!

What a strange destiny, isn't? You're here but you're not here. [now dropped on her knees, still crying] I WOULD GIVE ALL MY LIFE FOR SOMETHING FROM YOU THAT COULD CONFIRM TO ME THAT YOUR SOUL IS HERE, RIGHT NOW !!! Lamú !!!!!!!!

He was still dropped down when he felt something on his cheek: it was a tear !!
A tear from Lamú !!!
Her eyes were opened, her sight was lost into the deep sky but one tears had felt on him

[Ataru, so touched] TH......TH......THAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS !!!! [and huged her] NOW I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYY !!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS !!!!

But, after a while, he looked also that her tooth did a little rattle.

[Ataru, worried] Oh my God, you're feeling cold !!! Wait, wait for me: I'll cover you with another towel and I'll put you back to your home sweet home...........[now wishpering] ........ehi............p lease.........keep the secret with the others, right?!?

He took her on his arms and started to walk, whistling.
It happened a strange thing: in the place where Ataru set Lamú down other tears felt down, on the same place.
They weren't tears: they were some drops of some kind of resins, falled from a tree that doesn't exist on Earth: maybe one of them dropped just under the eye of Lamú and, then, over Ataru.
That evening was so cold, so nobody would exit on the garden after the supper.
Bored and tired, one by one they went to bed early.
In this meantime, a great wind begun to wheeze, doing strange kinds of rumors, who anyone cared.
But, in the center of the night, a shadow slippered on the desert corridors of the UFO.
It moved silently, rather suspicious, trying to hide itself and to care to any single noise.
At the end, it opened genlty the door of the bedrom where Lamú was laying.
She was unconscious as usual.
The shadow took an accurate sight all over the (dark) room, then walked inside.
Was there that it took out a syringa, and started to fill it with the air.
Its intention was clear: it would force some embolism inside the veins of Lamú; in this way, after sometimes, she would be dead, apparently by natural causes.
Now it was so close to her and touched her left arm to search the best veins to make the fatal injection.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) This is an hommage to the immortal Dante Alighieri (Divina Commedia - Inferno, Canto VI, 24-33): to escape from the siege of Cerberus, the poet Virgilio throwed into the three mouths of the moster some slime.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:40:51 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2008, 03:05:54 AM »
none taken

Actually, I was talking to the guy who's writing the stories in this thread... but it applies to you, too.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2008, 06:42:23 PM »

Chapter NINETEEN:  SAY 'THANK YOU', OYUKY.

Spoiler: into this chapter is hidden the moment when Lamú will be healed.

Uru Planet, 100 days after the accident

Into the bedrom of Lamú.

The shadow was still touching the arm of Lamú, searching for a vein to make the fatal injection, when somebody touched gently her neck with a finger tip.
She started to tremble a lot then, suddenly, tried to move but Ataru cathced her by an arm and gave a large slap, so she felt down to the ground.

[Ataru, setting on the lights] HAPPY NIGHT................... .. RAN !!!
[Ran, clearing her face, with wrath] So now you also hit the women !!
[Ataru, with sad voice] Just the ones who want to kill Lamú.
[Ran, with a sad laught] Listen to me, Moroboshi: now you let me exit without troubles, otherwise I'll begin to scream and to the ones who will come I'll say that you've tried to outrage me.
[Ataru, same voice] You'd say all that you want but I think that that sort of webcam hidden over there will not agree with you.
[Ran, now worried] W....what sort of webcam?
[Ataru, same voice] It's still recording: I've set up much time ago, to be prepared to prevent another crisis to Lamú since the beginning [now with wrath] AND NOW SAY TO ME WHY YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL HER !!! [and shaked her]
[Ran, nervous] I EVER HATED HER !!! SHE DESTROIED MY CHILDHOOD, SHE RAPED REI FROM ME !!! EVEN NOW THAT'S UNCONSCIOUS IS ABLE TO DO IT !!!
[Ataru, with spiting voice] You're still in love with that big-beefbowl-walking ?!?
[Ran, with wrath] DON'T TALK OF HIM IN THIS WAY !!!
[Ataru, same voice] AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE INTO THIS ROOM !! REMEMBER, WHO CROSS THE LINE OF OUR HEARTS WILL DIE !!! (*)
[Ran, now with sweet voice]....ehm....Ataru.....why we have to disagree between us ?!?
[Ataru, now surprised] Eh? What do you mean ?!?
[Ran, same voice] We could ......'compose'.....our situation as good friends.
[Ataru, getting excited].......do you mean that........
[Ran, same voice] So.......come more close to me..........[and put her hands on his shoulders]

The intentions of Ran weren't clear at all: by kissing him she wanted to vampyrise his youth again, like once upon, and Ataru was too excited to remember something.

[Rei] NO !!!
[Ran, worried] REI !!!! ARE YOU HERE ?!?
[Ataru, getting angry] GET OUT !!!
[Ran, with wrath] SHUT UP !!! [and gave him a great sock] [now talking to Rei, with sweet voice] Rei, I didn't know that you were here !!!! [now crying] Please, forgive me !!! I feel so fragile without you !!!
[Rei] I'm here.
[Ran, with clear voice] YOU'RE HERE FOR ME ?!? IT'S THE TRUTH?!?
[Rei] Yup. [and huged her]
[Ran, getting excited]R......Rei..........are you huging me..............I....... I dreamt this moment since lontime......th.......th at's wonderfull.......
[Rei] Starving
[Ran, sweet voice] Don't worry, Rei: I will cook for you for the rest of my life if you promise me that you'll never leave me !!!
[Rei] Sweared
[Ran, excited again] REALLY ?!?!? [now with sweet voice again] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !! I'M SO HAPPY.

So Rei took her on his hand and walked on the corridor, moving in the direction of the kitchen.

[Ataru, screaming] REI, YOU SCUM !!!! COULD YOU WAIT JUST FOR FEW SECONDS ?!? SO I WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO KISS HER !!!

Severals cabinet were trhowed over him: everyone did a perfect center

[several voices] SHUT UP !!! IS STILL DEEP NIGHT !!!
[Ataru, with trembling low voice] s.......s.......sorry !!
The day after the rehabilitation restarted as usual: great effort, few results.
In the afternoon also Ten joined again the crew.

(The dialog between Ten and the mother of Lamú is in Oni's language)

[L.mother, with sweet voice] Ten, dear, you too are came back to Uru ?!?
[Ten] It's so much time that I was there but my mom didn't let me go: she belived that I could worry too much for Lamú.
[L.mother, same voice] Don't worry, dear, don't worry. We're here.
[Ten] Aunt........but Lamú will heal?
[L.mother, same voice] Sure: she will heal !!! There are so much peopole that are caring her.
[Ten] Aunt........but when she will heal?
[L.mother, same voice] Maybe tomorrow......
[Ten] Aunt........but wich day of tomorrow?
[L.mother, same voice] Don't worry, dear.................tom orrow will come.
Even if Lamú was receving the cares of everybody the situation felt to a stand still: she could open the eyes, listen to some noise, move a bit her head and someone of her finger but, this time, she wasn't able to asnwer (in any way) to any questions and, over all, she didn't speak at all.
People started to get depressed, stressed and nervous: for any little rubbish cause they begun to dispute and the scene went on and on for hours.
The situation was totally out of control so, one day, Ataru, with a violent diktat, enforced everybody to let him alone with Lamú and, after an hard fight, they were obliged to agree: now all the weight of the rehabilitation was over his shoulders.

[Megane, with bored voice] I'm feeling inutile
[Perma, with same voice] I'm feeling depressed
[Kakugari and Chibi, same voice] We're wasting time for nothing.
[Ryonosuke, same voice] You all were inutile.
[Megane, now nervous] WHO ARE  YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?!? HAVE YOU GOT ANY BENEFIC EFFECTS OVER Lamú ??
[Ryonosuke, nervous too] ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A FIGHT ?!?
[Sakura, screaming] SHUT UP YOU TWO !!! ANYONE OF US IS STRESSED AS YOU !!!
[Shinobu, wondering] Sakura, why this time the rehabilitation is so difficult?
[Sakura,  now with normal voice] God knows it: our brain is a perfect machine who have the total control of our body but, at the same time, is a mistery.
[Shinobu, wondering] Maybe we handn't stimulated Lamú in the right way but how we did wrong ?
[Sakura, tired] If we could have the answer to this question I think that the sufferences of Lamú will end. But we don't know it.
[Benten, tired too] I'd never thought that it could be so much difficult to throw away somebody from a deep coma.
[Sakura, with normal voice] That's why every time that it happen is like to win the golden medal at the olympic games.
[Ryonosuke, wondering] I'm so worried: she never spoke at all.
[Perma, worried] What if her brain had to suffer of permanent injuries ?!?
[Megane, after socking Perma on the head] You hadn't to speak or just think silly things like that !!
[Sakura, now worried] No, he's right: everybody are waiting for an happy end. That's wrong !!! We have also to prepare our souls to bad.
Into the wood Oyuky was caming back to the UFO: she carried some towels to Ataru and now was walking, without thinking, watching the strange nature of Uru.
Suddenly she saw some big butterfly.
Memories of her childhood were now on her mind so, with a clear laughting, started to follow them. But she forgot an important thing: the butterfly can fly but is not the same for humanoid from Neptune !!!
Accidentally she lost the equilibrium and started to slipper over the wet grass faster and faster: she tried to grab to anything but nothing could hold her weight.
She tried to resist for more but she was approaching to a precipice

[Oyuky, screaming] HEEEEEEEELP !!! HEEEEEEEELP !!! IS THERE ANYBODY HEARING ME NOW ?!? HEEEEEELP !!!

Suddenly she lost the last handhold and, after few seconds, she was over the precipice, floating on the air !!
Was there that she felt someone who grabbed her by and arm: it was Mendo, who jabbed his katana on the rocks and was holding her with the other hand.

[Mendo, worried] THAT'S O.K. MISS OYUKY ?!?
[Oyuky, with the same, usual cold voice] Please, let me more closer to the wall.
[Mendo, worried] WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO ?!?
[Oyuky, with the same, usual cold voice] You will see.

With a quick move of her other arms the wall was now full of  pieces of glass, so large and so strong that they were able to hold up the weight of their body so, using them as a natural stair, they went off from the danger.
Now they were in the wood, breathing aloud, due to the great fear !!

Mendo would have to say to her something of special to her but Oyuky saied only 'Good!' (with her usual cold voice) and disappeared into the wood.

[Mendo, now alone, surprised, falling slowly to his knees].....G.......'Good' ?!?...........[now rather nervous] ........DAMNED NEPTUNIAN !!! AT LEAST, YOU COULD SAY TO ME 'THANK YOU' !!! I'VE JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE !!
The next day all the crew was on the main room of the UFO to have lunch when, suddenly, heard voice approaching to them. It was Ataru, who is singing with the top of his voice.

[Ataru, singing] 'Add on a seat on the table
is coming one more firend
just move a little bit your chair
to stay confortable
the friends for this were made for
to stay in harmony
so smile to the new guess
and never let him go
then share your supper also with him
and redouble the (redouble the.....) (redouble the...).....
[now entering into the room] .......................C HEERINESS !!!!' (**)

Huged to his left arms, Lamú (dressed as usual: bikini and boots) was flying slowly. At that sight nobody had enough courage to breath.
[Ataru, with clear voice] So, Lamú, take your seat......All right !! This is the soup, made by your mummy. You have to use the spoon. Where is it?

With a trembling move she took the spoon and begun to eat but, after a while, she stopped.

[Ataru, even with clear voice] Ooooh, I know: is without any spice. You've just to choose one: where they are??

With another trembling move she took a can full of chili pepper and begun to throw it into the soup and then, slowly, restarted to eat.
Everybody were amazed, a particular silence was still all over the room.

[Ataru, giggling].....ehm..........ehr... ....YOU CAN BREATH AS USUAL !!!

At those words everybody went around Lamú to congratulate her.

[Megane, still surprised] Ataru, damned of you, but........how did you realize all ot this ?!?
[Ataru, still giggling] That's the power of love.
[Megane, now rather bored, touching him on the shoulder] Ataru..........mavaaffan cuuulo (***) !!!! [At those words, Ataru was held in a silly pose].
[Benten, worried] HE HAS SAVED YOUR LIFE AND YOU'VE DIDN'T SAY NOR 'THANK YOU' NOR NOTHING ELSE'??
[Oyuky, surprised] What I'd have to do?
[Benten, more worried] DAMNED NEPTUNIAN, YOU'VE EVER HEARED THAT THE HART IS MORE THAN A MUSCLE ?!?
[Oyuky, more surprised] Really? For the earthians it have also other functions ?!?
[Benten, now nervous] GRRRRRRRRR, LISTEN-TO-ME, 'MISS-MILK-ICE-CREAM': NOW YOU WALK OUT OF THE DOOR, YOU MEET MENDO AND YOU SAY 'THANK YOU' TO HIM !!! AND TRY TO AVOID YOUR USUAL COLD VOICE !!!
[Oyuky, even more surprised] Why ?!? You're not my teacher.
[Benten, more nervous] GNGNGNGNGNGN..........OY UKY, STOP JOKING WITH ME !!!
[Oyuky, even more surprised] I'm not joking with you.
[Benten, now with wrath, bumping loudly her hands on a table] IT MEAN THAT YOU'RE STUPID !!!! [and caught by her cloths and started to shake her] I SAW: WALK OUT OF THE DOOR AND MEET HIM TO SAY 'THANK YOU' OR I'LL CUT YOU INTO SO SMALL PIECES THAT YOUR BODY WILL STAY CONFORTABLE INTO A TEAPOT AS A TOMB !!!! AND DON'T COME BACK TOO FASTER !!!
[Oyuky, even more surprised] I'm scared......
[Benten, screaming with the top of her voice] GET OUT !!!!!!!! [and throwed her out of the door, who slammed loudly on her shoulder]
Mendo was, alone, on the backyard, doing some exercises with his katana.

[Mendo, suspicious] Who is there ?
[Oyuky, with genlte voice] Me
[Mendo, surprised] OYUKY !!!! Please, please, come here: you're wonderful, as ususal.

She walked on, just to be more close to him. Mendo was thinking: 'So you were spying me that day on the spacecraft: the flavour is the same'.

[Mendo, with gentle voice] Oyuky, this night the stars are shining so much but, since now, their lights are overhanged by two new shining star.
[Oyuky, with the usual cold voice] Really?
[Mendo, same voice] YOUR EYES: your eyes makes clear this night !!
[Oyuky, with the usual cold voice] Oh.
[Mendo, same voice] I'm so glad for your coming here !! I was feeling so lonely, far from my parents, my planets.....
[Oyuky, with the usual cold voice] But your friends are all over here.
[Mendo, standing in a silly pose, with strange voice] ....y....yes but they cannot heal the lonelyness that is standing now in my heart.
[Oyuky, with the usual cold voice] Listen........I......... I've to say one thing.......
[Mendo, with gentle voice] I'm here only for you !!
[Oyuky, with the usual cold voice] 'Thank you'. [and tried to walk away]
[Benten, comed out suddenly] OYUKY, GET OUT FROM HIM !!!
[Oyuky, turned to her, surprised] Why?
[Benten, whispering] You're unforgivable [now with clear voice] I-HAVE-SAW-GET-OUT !!
[Mendo, worried] Ehm.......what's going on ??
[Benten, rather nervous] OYUKY, ARE YOU DEF ?!? I'VE SAW 'GET-OUT': I WANNA STAY SO CLOSE WITH HIM AND I DON'T WANNA ANY COMPANY.
[Oyuky, getting nervous too] WHY ?!?

For the first time (maybe in her life) she left her usual cold voice

[Benten, rather gently] BECAUSE...............be cause................I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM !!!
[Mendo, surprised] REALLY ?!?
[Oyukym now nervous] NO !!!
[Benten, with a sad laught] WHY NOT ?!?
[Oyukym, even nervous] YOU CANNOT DO THIS ONE TO ME !!!
[Benten, even with a sad laught] WHY NOT ?!?LISTEN TO ME, OYUKY: IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW, ON THE CONTRARY YOU HAVE JUST TO GO AWAY !! FOREVER !!!!
[Oyuky, ashamed, even crying] Because...........becaus e.........[now screaming, crying] BECAUSE YOU CANNOT RIP HIM FROM ME !!
[Mendo, with gentle voice] Benten........please.... .....forgive me..............but..... ..I don't feel anything for you..........because now............now my heart is involved with another one.
[Benten, with fake surprise] WOW !!!!! WICH WHOM ?!?
[Mendo, with gentle voice] Oyuky................... with you [and took her by the hand]
[Oyuky, so touched] Mendo................ple se.................hug me !!!
[Benten, now with joyful voice] HURRAH !!! FINALLY NEPTUNE HAS CAME OUT FROM THE FROZEN ERA !!!! HURRAH !!! HURRAH !!!!!!
[Ataru, desperated] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!
[Benten, worried] Oy my God !!
[Oyuky, worried too] Not once again !!!
[Mendo, worried too] Hurry !!!! Hurry !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) I'll pay the copyrights over this phrase
(**) Incipit of an old italian musical: 'Aggiungi un posto a tavola'.
(***) Tipical italian way to deride someone who feel himself too much proud (for nothing)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:42:15 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »
none taken

Actually, I was talking to the guy who's writing the stories in this thread... but it applies to you, too.
oh i know, but his mistakes are small compare to my sidzero. the only reason i write the stories is because there not enough out there.

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2008, 09:42:02 PM »
umm just one question, do you mean ripped, not raped? other then that this story is progressing along quite nicely, keep up the good work
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
I think it mean the same: in any case Oyuky didn't wanted to share Mendo with anyone else.

No, is NOT going quietly the history: if you read carefully you'll find that this one is the second crisis of Lamú.

It mean that, since now, they havn't any other chance to rescue her from the coma: in any other case she will die !!!

You have to wait for the next chapter: "the last call to say <<I love you>>" to know in wich way the story will evolve (but, in the present chapter, there is an <<hidden spoiler>>).

But, before, I had to close the other stories who were still opened !!
Posted on: February 12, 2008, 10:05:48 PM

Chapter TWENTY:  THE LAST CALL TO SAY 'I LOVE YOU'

Uru Planet, 150 days after the accident

For another time Lamú had a convulsive crisis, worst that the first. They tried to held her but noone was able to keep her quite. At the end, when all the medical devices started to detecte a serious danger for her hart, his father took a special medical gun and injected another strong dose of anesthesia, well knowing that, this time, it would be the last one.
Now Lamú was totally unnconscious again, everybody was around her bed: Ataru was aside her, caressing her (new) long hair.

[L.mother ' in oni language] This is the end? [and started to cry]
[L.Father ' in oni language] I don't wanna see her die ....... but....... I cannot leave her in this way.
[Mendo, serious] Sakura, what we have to do now?
[Sakura, serious] I think that this time is really over.
[Megane, crying] No !! This is unright !!
[Shinobu, wondering] Ataru, what are you thinking about ??
[Ataru, serious] I will never surrender: I will restart from the scratch another time.
[Benten, wondering] Ataru, consider this: if you force her into a new, wrong rehabilitation you could kill her.
[Ataru, getting nervous] I will never surrender.
[Chibi, crying] Maybe........maybe she will not rise again from the coma......
[Ataru, getting more nervous] I will never surrender.
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Ataru, you're really a good boy, you have rally a strong will but you arn't omnipotent.
[Ataru, even getting more nervous] I will never surrender.
[Sakura, serious] Moroboshi: you're only a man !! You cannot heal her only with your own streght.
[Ataru, screaming with the top of the voice with wrath] I WILL NEVER SURRENDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRR !!!!

At those words, a nervous silence felt all over the room.

[Lamú, with flebile trembling voice] ......darling.....
[Everyone, shocked] SHE HAS SPOKE !!!!!
[Ataru, screaming] Lamú !!!! Lamú !!!! I'M HERE !!! I'M HERE !!! CAN YOU SEE OR HEAR ME ?!? WHAT ARE YOU FEELING ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] .......scared..........
[Ataru, even screaming] DON'T WORRY !! DONT' WORRY !!! I'M HERE AT YOUR SIDE !! YOU WILL NEVER STAY ALONE !!!! I'M HERE !!! NOTHING COULD HIT YOU AGAIN !!
[L. Mother, with sweet voice, in oni language] Lamú ! Lamú ! I'm your mummy. You don't recongnize me??

But she felt unconscious again.

Ataru restarted again (and again) the rehabilitation: this time didn't allow anybody to give him an hand. Suspicious versus everybody, he rejectet any little help and continued to care Lamú on his own.
Only in the evening he used to resume to her parents and to the others about the progress that she did.
But they were so few: the 'miracle' didn't replicate at all and Lamú returned to be mute.
In this meantime, Sakura and Oyuky were monitoirng all the data that the biomedical computers had recorded in their files about the situation of Lamú during the convulsive crisis.
Apparently they didn't found any reasons of them: they happened, that's all.
But was Shinobu, one evening, that had the right idea.

[Shinobu, serious] Now our focus is on the problem (the convultions) but what's happen out of it? I mean: what about her parameters before and after the crisis?
[Sakura, serious] That's a good idea. Oyuky, could you show on the display the trend of heartbeat, blood pressure and brain activity recorded before the two crisis?
[Oyuky, serious] Sure, every evening the computer did a full checkup.
[Mendo, serious] But what we are searching for?
[Sakura, same voice] Everythings, every little detail that can help us to keep the situation clear.
[Oyuky, worried] LOOK !!! LOOK AT THIS ONES !!!
[Sakura, now wondering] Mmmmmmmmmh, the brain activity is increasing from this date.......the trend is costant........Here is a peak !!! Then it fall down for a little.....and here came the crisis.
[Oyuky, worried] But check out the date and the hours of the peak and the crisis !!! The first one coincides with the time that Lamú could answer to our questions moving her inch, the second one when she set on the table. In any case the brain activity was near to be back to normal. But watch the blood pressure: it became too high both the times.
[Ryonosuke, worried] Please, Sakura, explain to us all of this.
[Sakura, now wondering] Mmmmmmmmmh, I could do an assumption. Let's suppose that the rehabilitation was always right and let's suppose that her brain was on a good trend to come back to normal. But both of the time there is a large affluence of blood from the brain to the rest of the organism. The heart begin to suffer due to the reflux of blood and, at the same time, the brain is in  pain due to the insufficient oxygen.
[Megane, wondering] Those are the effects but what are the causes ??
[Sakura, serious] I could imagine this assumption: somewhere, inside the brain of Lamú, some residual of blood are still causing some thrombosis that her organism isn't able to reduce.
[Kakugari] ....ehm.....could you re-prhase, please?
[Sakura, still serious] Thrombosis are like some barriers who impedes to the blood the normal flowing inside our veins. When the activity of her brain become rather normal require an higher quantity of blood and of oxygen but, due to the thrombosis, they cannot flow free. The reflux of this elements causes the convultions: too much of them into a part of the brain, too few in one another.
[Mendo, serious] So what we have to do?
[Sakura, same voice] We have to call her doctor and ask to Ataru to stop the rehabilitation immediatly: we cannot have any risk this time.
In the afternoon the doctor came to the UFO and did a new checkup to Lamú (still unconcious)

[Ataru, wondering] So, what you can tell to us ?!?
[doctor, with grave voice] Nothing of new: we havn't no more chance.
[Ataru, getting nervous] But if you only could localyze the 'barriers' on her brain......
[doctor, same voice] Please, listen to me: even I could localyze the thrombosis I'd have to remove them everyone in the same moment. They could be millions and they could be everywhere in her brain. And we have also to consider that we are talking about an operation on the brain: is not so easy like the one to remove the appendicitis.
[Sakura, wondering] So we are in a corner, isn't it ?!?
[doctor, same voice] Listen, I know Lamú since when she was a child and God know how much I've cared and how much I miss her but the situation is really extreme.
[L.Father, getting nervous] With all of our science and all of our power we arn't able to save he life!
[doctor, same voice] The science is at the service of the oni and of the humans but it isn't able to solve all the situations. You're asking me for a miracle but I'm not an holy healer. If someone of you beelive in God, I'll join with him.
[Ataru, set on, with crossed arms and with grave voice] Doctor.........WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IF Lamú WOULD HAVE ANOTHER CONVULSION ?!?
[Doctor, after a long, long silence] NOTHING ! IF IT HAPPEN YOU'LL KNOW THAT HER LIFE IS AT THE END.
The evening was so animated: Ataru stabbed himself into the bedroom of Lamú and didn't want nor speak with anybody nor open the door; her father had to smash it but he wasn't able to take him out of the room.
After that he had also a strong quarrel with his wife but they were screaming in oni language, so anybody was able to understand anything.
The others were still depressed: it appeared that they just were waiting for an event but, that night and the next day, nothing happened.
[Ten, with low voice] Sakura, I need you
[Sakura, with sweet voice] Come on, my little Ten (and took him).
[Ten, wondering] Sakura.....what mean 'euthana asya' ?
[Sakura, even with sweet voice] .....ehm......you meant 'euthanasia' ?!?
[Ten, with clear voice] Yes, this one.
[Sakura, same voice].....ehm.............ehm .............it's when someone try to spare someone else from the pain.
[Ten, wondering] So is a right thing........so why my aunt didn't agree it with my uncle?
[Sakura, same voice] Ten, what's happened between you aunt and your uncle?
[Ten, with trembling voice] Last night I've heard them screaming: my uncle saied that he would give to Lamú the e-u-tha-na-sia but my aunt didn't agree at all. I was so worried because I've never heard them scream so loud.
[Ataru, with nervous voice] YOU !!!
[L. Father] Are you talking with me ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] YEAH, WITH YOU: WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE TO Lamú THE EUTHANASIA?
[L. Father, getting nervous too] SHE'S MY DAUGHTER, THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Ataru, with wrath] SHE'S ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS MY BUSINESS. MUCH MORE: I'M IN LOVE WITH HER !!!
[L. Father, with wrath] WHO ARE YOU TO SAY TO ME WHAT I'VE TO DO ?!?
[Ataru, with wrath] WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE ABOUT HER LIFE ?!?
[Sakura, screaming] YOU TWO !!! STOP IT IMMEDIATLY !!! THE LAST THING WE NEED IS ANOTHER STRIFE !!! YOU HAVN'T TO DO IT ANYMORE, BECAUSE, IN THE END, WE HAVE ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM: WE HAVE TO FOUND ONE WAY OUT TO KEEP Lamú ALIVE !!
[Kakugari, with grave voice] So it's true: if it happen her father want to give her the euthanasia.
[Megane, with grave voice] The little pest had talked about to Sakura
[Chibi, with grave voice and a large sigh] What we can do to avoid it ?
[Perma, with grave voice] I don't like this situation, I don't like at all !!! We all are waiting for something that would happen but what we are waiting for??
[Megane, with grave voice] We're waiting for her death...
[Shinobu, depressed] I've never thought that we could be involved in this situation....
[Benten, depressed too] I've never thought that Lamú could die: she was always full of life..... really, sometimes I thought that she was immortal !!
[Ryonosuke, depressed] And what if she will remain in coma for the rest of her life?
[Ran, depressed] I couldn't choose between the death or a whole life spent in coma: in any case is not life......
[Oyuky, worried] Mendo, do you think that Lamú could have another chance ?!?
[Mendo, with grave voice] I've thought the same thing night and day but, really, I cannot find any way to come out from this situation.
[Oyuky, rather crying] I'm so scared.......... I don't wanna see her die........
[Mendo, same voice] Come here, Oyuky, come here.............stay with me...............
[Ataru, with grave voice] Mendo, I need you.
[Mendo, surprised] Really ?!? About ?!?
[Ataru, with grave voice] You have to help me: in any case you have to avoid that her father could give her the euthanasia.
[Mendo, serious] My katana is now at your service..............may be you have a plan??
[Ataru, with grave voice] Just help me.......
[L. Mother, in oni language, crying] You cannot kill your daughter !!! MY CHILD !!!
[L. Father, in oni language, with grave voice] You know how much I love her but you've heared the doctor: if she would have another crisis it mean that is the death who is approaching. If I give her the euthanasia in that moment, she will die without any pain.
[L. Mother, in oni language, crying] HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL ?!?
[L. Father, in oni language, with grave voice] God knows how much I'm suffering now.....
[Ataru, with grave voice] Lamú, I'm here ! Nothing will divide us !! If you'd take off for your final fly, I will follow you !!
[Megane, wondering] Ataru, what are you writing ?!?
[Ataru, nervous] MIND YOUR BUSINESS !!!!
[Shinobu, wondering] I say to you that he's thinking to the suicide......
[Rionosuke, with grave voice] No, isn't possible....
[Sakura, with grave voice] Everyone has a heart and a soul, even him. But, in that case, we'd have to save his soul.
[Ataru, screaming] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O !!!!
[Perma] It begun !!
[Chibi] So.....this is the end.....
[Kakugari] It's arrived.....
[Megane] Come on, guys: the last scene is now going on...
Everybody run into the bedroom of Lamú: she was having another big convulsion.
Ataru was over her, trying to keep her quiet. - aimlessly
All the biomedical sensories were showing that the situation was totally out of control and begun to advice of the incoming danger with a lots of differents sounds.

[Sakura, screaming] SOMEONE TURN OFF THAT TRAP, I'M GETTING DEF
[Ran, with trembling voice]......H......h.......how ....I .....have.....to .....do ?!?
[Benten, furious] JUST TURN OFF THE LIGHT !!!
[Ran, with trembling voice]......H......h.......how ....can........I......
[Benten, furious] GET OUT !!!
[Shinobu, screaming] HELP HER !!! HELP HER !!!
[Megane, screaming] WHAT WE CAN DO ?!? WHAT WE CAN DO ?!?
[L. Father, with grave foice] Get out, everybody !!! I've to rest alone with her !!
[L. Mother, screaming and crying, trying to hold him] NOOOOO !!! NOOOOOOOO !!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS !!!!
[L. Father, same voice] LET ME FREE !!! [and shake her to the ground]

Ataru was now face to face with him

[Ataru, with wrath] YOU HAVE TO WALK OVER MY BODY !!!
[L. Father, with wrath] GET OUT !!!

The father of Lamú hit Ataru with a great sock that beated him to the wall, so he hurt his head against a chine of a cabinet but he forced himself to avoid to fall unconscious.

He was thinking: 'I cannot swoon right now.......I can't.........it mean to be a coward.......'

' PAIN !!! PAIN !!! TOO MUCH PAIN !!!! I'M SCARED !!! I'M SCARED !!!!  I DON'T WANNA DIE !!! I DON'T WANNA DIE !!! I DON'T WANNA DIE !!!! MUMMY, DADDY, WHERE ARE YOU ?!? DARLING !!! DARLING !!! SAVE ME !!! DAAAAAAAARLIIIIING !!

Ataru was surprised!!! 'How is possible ?!? I can read her mind again ?!?' Was his thinking.
He touched his head on the back and felt the old lump again: it came back !!!

' TOO MUCH PAIN !!! TOO MUCH PAIN !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! DAAAAAAARLING !!! HELP ME !!! SAVE ME !!! I DON'T WANNA DIE !!!! HEEEEEEELP HEEEEEEEEEELP !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARLING !!!!

'ALL RIGHT MY LUMP, LISTEN TO ME' was the thinking of Ataru: 'YOU'VE CAUSED TO ME TOO MUCH TROUBLES, SO YOU HAVE A GREAT DEBIT WITH ME !!! I DON'T KNOW IN WICH WAY BUT, RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME !!! NOW YOU'RE WORKING FOR ME AND FOR HER !!!!

' D.........DARLING....... ..............DON'T.......................FORGET.................ME...................

Ataru did a great jump over the head of the great oni and, one second after, was over Lamú once again.

[Ataru, trying to hold her, screaming with all of his strenghts] I'M HERE, Lamú, I'M HERE !!! ARE YOU LISTEN TO ME ?!? I'M HERE !!!! I'M HERE !!! I WON'T FORGET YOU, Lamú !!! I CANNOT FORGET YOU !!! I WLL NEVER FORGET YOU !!! Lamú !!! CAN  YOU HEAR ME ?!? I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, AND YOU KNOW WHY ?!? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY ?!? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU !!!! I LOVE YOU !!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!?!?!? I SURRENDER, I SURRENDER TO YOU !!!!! CAN YOU  HEAR ME ?!? CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!?

For every words that the was he was feeling an increasing heat on his lump.

[Ataru, screaming with all of his strenghts] I LOVE YOU !!!! I LOVE YOU !!! CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!? I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!

Everybody in the room were knocked down to the ground: a misterious energy beated them with strenght so they became unconscious for several minutes.
When they wake up were still feeling rather shocked.

[Ran, scared] W......what's happened ?!?
[Megane, scared too] It was terrible !!!!
[Benten, scared too] My head.......too much pain..........
[L. Father, mumbling] I feel so groggy......
[Oyuky, scared too] I'm sure I've heard him into my head !!
[Perma, scared too] I too
[Mendo, scared too] I too
[Sakura, worried] How about him ?!? How about Lamú ?!?

They were laying side by side: now Lamú was apparently quiet.
On the other  hand, Ataru had several wound on his body, everywhere, still bleeding. Flecks of his blood where everywhere in the room, as he had hurt by several flinders of a great and invisibile glass, felt over him.
Nobody of them showed any sign of life.

[Shinobu, worried, with trembling voice] Are.........are they died ?!?!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:43:34 PM by Lum-chan »