Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!  (Read 88725 times)

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
Re: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 03:25:51 AM »
And when Ataru was suffering from his lump now is suffering from his heart.
Will Lum be ok?
What will happen next in this magnificent fanfic?

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
This is the first time I'm crying because of a fanfic... Congrats!

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »
I thank you everybody for your reading of my fanfic  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Yesterday, due to an heavy overload of work and to the cares that I must do to my wife (she's pregnant !!!  :D ) , I wasn't able to public the chapter XIV ("Wrath - Vol I").

For compensation, this evening the chapter will be a little longer  ;D ;D

I'm crying

I've cried too (and isn't a joke) !!!

So, please: wait for another little time.

Lamù need everybody among her: "She's dying" will say the primary doctor of the hospital.

But he havn't considerate the resources of Ataru....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:03:53 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »
Yesterday, due to an heavy overload of work and to the cares that I must do to my wife (she's pregnant !!!  :D ) , I wasn't able to public the chapter XIV ("Wrath - Vol I").

Congrats on the soon-to-be fatherhood.

But he havn't considerate the resources of Ataru....

After all, Ataru is practically Immortal.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 09:32:45 PM »
well ataru is but what about lum, cant wait for the continuation
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter FOURTEEN:  WRATH ' VOL. I

Tomobiki, 2 days after the end of the exames

'ATARU !!! WAKE UP !!! WAKE UP !!!! ATARUUUUUU !!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!?!?'

Benten was shaking Ataru, who whas having a deep shock: accidentally was driving with her space-motobike in the same area and could hear the desperate screams of  help. Watching the scene she was worried but had also the strenght to call an ambulance. Now they were inside it: Lamú was laying into a litter, a nurser was managing the artificial respirator and another one was holding a bandage behind her head, who was still bleeding.

[Benten, screaming and crying, still socking Ataru] ATARU !!!! THAT'S ENOUGH !!!! WAKE UP !!! WAKE UP !!!
[nurser, screaming too] YEAH, THAT'S ENOUGH !!! HE'S HAVING A DEEP SHOCK !!! LET IT  BE !!!
[Benten, same voice, to the nurser] MIND ABOUT HER !! [now to Ataru] ATARU !! WAKE UP  !
[Ataru, with trembling voice] L.........Lamú........HO W......HOW IS......
[Benten, same voice] SHE'S SO BAD !!! YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR EYES !!!! WAKE UP !!
[Ataru, same voice] ...an accident !!!! it ..... it was.....it was just an accident !!!
[Benten, now with wrath] WE'LL TALK LATER ABOUT THIS !!! NOW WAKE UP !!!

When they were arrived to the hospital the nursers took Lamú into the Emergency Room and, after a while, the red light over the door (the signal of a grave emergency) was set on.
On the main desk, another nurser was asking to Ataru the basic informations about Lamú:

[nurser] Who are you??
[Ataru, worried, rather crying] I.....I am.....I  am..... ehm ......her boyfriend
[nurser] I need her name and surname
[Ataru, worried and surpised too] ....eh ?!? 'Name and surname'... just.........just type 'Lamú !!
[nurser] All right, and the surname ??
[Ataru, more surprised] ....'her surname' ?? I......I don't know !!!

This was anothe shock for him: he used to call her only 'Lamú (and nothing else) and has never thought about her surname

[nurser] I've to say also her age, place and date of birth.
[Ataru, even more surprised] 'Age' ?? I.....I think........I think she's 18 !!! .....about the place of birth.........I.......I don't know !!! Just type 'Planet Uru'.
[nurser, surprised] 'Planet Uru' ?!?
[Ataru] She's an alien.
[nurser, even more surprised] What the fool are you saying ??
[Ataru, now nervous, with loud voice] HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT A TAG GAME WHO HAD TO DECIDE IF THE EARTH HAS TO BECOME SLAVE OF THE ALIENS?? WE HAD THE BALANCE OF THE WHOLE PLANET IN OUR HANDS !!! TWICE !!! WHERE DID YOU WERE THAT DAYS ?!?!?
[nurser, now with normal voice] So you're the stupid that had to representate the humans ?
[Ataru, more nervous] I'M NOT HERE TO LET YOU OFFEND ME !!! YOU JUST THINK TO FILL THE FORM AND NOTHING ELSE !!!
[nurser, with normal voice] All right, all right. So, let's re-begin: 'age, place and date of birth'.
[Ataru, now with normal voice] She's 18 year old, born on Planet Uru on....... [now wondering]....on.......I......I don't know......
[nursers] She's a smoker ? She used to assume some drugs ?
[Ataru] Not at all.
[nurser, same voice] Do you know about any desease she had to suffer?? About any allergy ??
[Ataru, even wondering].......'deseases' ?!? ......I.......I .....I don't know ........ ehm......once upon she was bited by a cow.....
[nurser, surprised].... sorry ??

Another nurser took an hand on the shoulder of Ataru.

[nurser 2] I think that the boy is still under a deep shock. Please, set here. We will continue later.

Ataru set on a chair and took his head by the hands, worring and crying:

'I'm a monster' was his thought: 'how many year we've spent togheter? How many years we've lived into the same house?? And I've never asked her about the date of her birthday !!!! I've never asked her about her deseases, about her dreams, her fears, her hopes, her feelings !!! I just can remember the zap she trhowed me and all the time she got furious because of myself !!! I just can remember my betrayals !!! And now ? Now that she really need me, I'm not able to help herself, even about knowing a simply date of birth?? I'm a monster !!!! I'm really a monster !!!!! I deserved to die !!! I had to die at her place: nobody will have to suffer if I would die !! Oh, God, why you've decided to take her in my place ?!?

In that meanwhile, Benten was talking on her space-cellphone to advise everyones she knows about Lamú.

[Benten, crying, with some sighs] Yes.......it's terrible.......please... ...come here........hurry....... hurry........she's so bad.......she's really bad......I ......I don't know..........I don't know.....but......BUT ATARU WAS THERE !!!! HE KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENED !!! Please....... come here.......yes, at Tomobiki's Hospital........run..... ..run like the wind.......hurry.......

Mendo was the first one who arrived: when he saw Ataru become furious and sweared his katana.

[Mendo, screaming out of his soul with wrath] MUDERERRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

For the first time, Ataru wasn't able to catch and hold the sword by his naked hands but he was lucky: it hit the wall just few inches on the left of his ear and got framed. He got a lot of fear of it but Mendo didn't mind it at all and begun to shake and to sock him.

[Mendo, same voice, socking Ataru] MUDERER !!!! YOU'RE A MUDERER !!!! A MUDERER !!!! I'VE SUSPECTED OF YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!! NOBODY BELIVED ME BUT I WAS RIGHT !!! YOU'RE A MUDERER !!!!! A MUDERER !!!! A MUDERERRRRRRRR !!!!
[Ataru, crying aloud] I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOOOOOOOOOOT !!!

Shinobu was the second one who arrived: when she saw Ataru got furious, caught a large steel cabinet and throwed on him. It was a full center !!!

[Shinobu, crying, screaming with wrath] ATARU !!! HOW COULD YOU DID IT ?!? ASSASSIN !!! YOU'RE AN ASSASSIN !!!! AN ASSASSIN !!!! AN ASSASSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN !!!
[Ataru, more wounded, crying aloud] I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOOOOOOOOOOT !!!
[Mendo, same voice] I WILL NOT REST IN PEACE UNTIL I'LL ERASE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!!! MUDERER !!!!! MUDRERRRRRRRRRR !!!!

Ataru tried to escape from that mortal siege but, suddenly, he got a big smash in his face: it was the chain of Benten, who was now standing in front of him.

[Benten, breating nervously and screaming with wrath] WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?!? WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?!? WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?!? WHY YOU'VE DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ?!?!? YOU'RE A MUDERER !!!! YOU'RE A MUDERERRRRRRRR !!!!
[Ataru, crying aloud] I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOOOOOOOOOOT !!!

[Dr Oynata, screaming aloud] WHAT'S GOING ON HERE ?? HAVEN'T YOU ENOUGH PROLEM ?? WHAT'S GOING ON ??

He was the primary doctor of the hospital, so everybody held up and stopped to scream.

[Dr Oynata, now with normal, serious voice] The situation is critical, so much critical: noises are the last things that we need !! So, shut up !! Try to be silent, otherwise I'll have to call the police.
[Mendo, now with normal voice] I ask your perdon, Mr Oynata: my familily well knows you. I trust in your knowledge, your experience and your wisdom.
[Dr Oynata, same voice] Now is better, much better. So, you can stay here: I will advice you if something would happen but, please, stay quiet and trust in me [and cames back into the E.R.].

In that meanwhile arrived othe people: were there Sakura, Oyuky, Ten, Perma, Kakugari, Chibi, Megane, Ran and Ryonosuke.

[Oyuky, talking to Benten] What's going on?
[Benten, worried] I don't know: she's into the E.R. since longtime !!! She has a bad wound on the back of her head, she has lost a lot of blood and is totally unconcious
[Sakura, worried too] Did she was breathing when you saw her for the first time? Did she puke?
[Benten, still worried] I'm sure that she was still breathing.
[Sakura, trying to be quiet] This one is a little hope: if she was breathing her brain could still receive the right quantity of oxigen.
[Oyuky, now talking to Sakura] What do you think it would happen now?
[Sakukra, same voice] I don't know: if the brain has been wounded the consecutions could be  incalculables. She could become def, or blind, or dumb or paralyzed or all togheter at the same time.
[Ten, crying into the arms of Benten, trying to hide his eyes] Benten.....I......I don't want that Lamú could die !!!
[Benten, with sweet voice] Noone want this !!
[Ten, same voice] She will heal, it's true??
[Benten, same voice] I hope so......... [now with serious voice].......I hope so !!!!

Nobody was caring Ataru, who was sitting again on the chair, with the hand among his arms, crying silently.
In that moment Dr Oynata came out from the E.R.

[Sakura] Dr Oynata, My name is Sakura and I'm a doctor too. Lamú was one of my students. Please, say to me the truth about her.

[Dr Oynata, with serious voice] She's dying.

[Everyone]WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?!?!?!?

[Dr Oynata, same voice] She has lost so much blood. She need an urgent trasnfusion but when we've analyzed his blood we've got a shock: we thought that it was a '0' group but...
[Ataru, crying and screaming at the same time] TAKE MINE  !!!! TAKE MINE !!!! I'M A NATURAL '0' GROUP OF BLOOD !!! TAKE MINE !!! [and stretched both of the arms to the doctor]
[Dr Oynata, even with quiet voice]... please, let me end: IT ISN'T A '0' GROUP !! It is one that we've never seen  before. And her RH factor is nor positive nor negative !! If we try to inoculate her anyone of our heartinas groups of blood, she will die. But she will die too, due to the lack of blood into her body.
[Sakura, serious] Benten, Oyuky, Ran: anyone of you know something about the quality of the blood of the Oni ??
[Oyuki, with self-control and quiet voice] Well, I think it's the most strange in the whole universe: due to their electrical nature, the blood of Oni is very unstable. Only an Oni could donate it to one another one of their tribe.
[Sakura, still serious] Are you sure that we havn't any other alternative?
[Oyuky, wondering] Well.......let's see.............we need a blood who was subject for several years to the zaps..........
[Ataru, crying and screaming louder] THIS MEAN THAT MINE COULD BE THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE EARTH THAT COULD HELP HER !!!! SO, TAKE MINE  !!!! TAKE MINE !!!! [and stretched again both of the arms to the doctor]
[Sakura, now with clear voice] YEAH, MAYBE WE COULD HAVE ONE CHANCE !!
[Dr Oynata] God bless you, boy. Hold here, I'll send  you a nurser for a first drawing: just few drops to analyse it [and came back into the E.R.]

A nurser came with a little syringa and took a bit of blood from the arm of Ataru, then came back into the E.R.

[Mendo, talking with normal voice but with wrath of Ataru] Listent-to-me-Moroboshi [and grabbed and shaked him on his neck]: pray God that what you've just saied is true, otherwise I'll kill you with my naked hands !!!

[now with increasing voice and wrath] BUT REMEMBER ALSO THIS ONE: EVEN IF IS THE TRUTH, SINCE THIS MOMENT, FOR ME, YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN  BEING !!!

NOW YOU ARE A JUST A TANK !!!

A 'TWO-LEGS-WALKING-TANK' FULL OF BLOOD, FOR THE NEED OF Lamú !!

[Everyone] FOR ME TOO !!!!

[Ataru, crying] You're considering me as an assassin, but.......[now crying and screaming] BUT I'M NOT AN ASSASSIN !!!! I'M NOT !!!! I'M NOOOOOOOOT !!! IT.....IT WAS ........IT WAS JUST A DISGRACE !!!!
[Mendo, with spiting voice, turning his face to the wall] I don't wanna hear your rubbish !!!
Plus, the tanks doesn't speak.

A cold silence felt into the room. A silence made of hate and spite.

[Dr Oynata, after some minutes] YOU, BOY: COME HERE !!! HURRY !!! THIS IS A REAL MIRACLE: YOUR BLOOD SEEMS TO BE AT 90% COMPATIBLE WITH THOSE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!!

Forgetting al the rest, Ataru run into the E.R. with the doctor: he set on a armchair and a nurser applied to his right arm a phleboclysys and also gave him a little sponge. Ataru closed his eyes when he felt the needle into the vein.

[nurser] You've to push the sponge with your hand, so the blood can flow easly.
[Ataru, still with closed eyes] It's Ok
[nurser] Have you any fear?
[Ataru, same situation] No, but..........I'm so cold [in fact he was still wearing only pants, because he used his shirt as a first aid, to ribbon the blood from the head of Lamú]
[nurser] I'll give you a cover.

During that operation, Ataru was thinking: 'Hold on, Lamú, hold on: here comes my blood. Here comes my life !! My life..... will flow...... into you !! Hold on...... my........ life.... for.....for...... '
After a while, he becomed a little unconscious, due to the lameless.
Whe he awaked found her mother next to him.

[Ataru, mumbling] Mummy.....
[Mrs Moroboshi, with sweet voice] I'm here: I've brought to you some dry cloths. Wear it but keep quiet, you're still groggy. I think they've took a lots of blood from you.
[Ataru, dressing up, with serious voice] Mummy..... I'm not a muderer.
[Mrs Morobohsi, same voice] God knows it.
[Ataru, worried] You too don't beelive me ??
[Mrs Morobohsi, same voice] I didn't saied that I don't beelive you, I just don't want to think that. But I'm really worried for Lamú.
[Ataru, much worried] SHE'S STILL ALIVE ?!?
[Mrs Moroboshi, same voice] I hope so. Since 2 hours nobody has comes to say something from the E.R.

In that meantime Dr Oynata cames into the room.

[Ataru, worried] HOW IS SHE ?!? IS STILL ALIVE ?!?
[Dr Oynata, with self control and low, serious voice] She's still alive, her pressure has grove a little: I hope it would continue on this way: it's a good signal.
[Ataru, same voice] But how is bad?!?
[Dr Oynata, same voice] She hurt the head in her back with violence, so the cranium was broken. I think that the brain could have suffered, maybe she's still feeling pain. Much blood flew away but a lot ot if is still remaining inside. If it begin to push the brain she risk seriously to suffer permanent injuries.
[Ataru, with trembling voice] This...... this mean that............
[Dr Oynata, same voice] This mean that she's an incognita for us: maybe one man would be already dead but she's still alive. The monitors are still detecting her heartbeat and some brain activity...
[Ataru, with a large sigh] She loved the life so much.......
[Dr Oynata, same voice] Maybe is this feeling that is keeping her alive.
[Ataru] CAN I SEE HER ??
[Dr Oynata, same voice] You couldn't enter into the sterile room right now. Maybe later. But now, I need urgently to talk with somebody of her race.
[Ataru, worried] Why?
[Dr Oynata, same voice] I've just said why: her biology is an incognita for us. Maybe what's right for the humas is poison for her.
[Ataru, rather excited] ASK FOR OYUKY !! SHE'S ONES OF HER BEST FRIENDS, SHE KNOWS HER PARENTS VERY WELL !! MAYBE HAS ALREADY A DIRECT CONTACT WHIT THEM !!!
[Dr Oynata, same voice] Wait for me here, I'll come back soon [and exit to the room]
[Ataru, with trembling voice] Mummy, I........I don't.......[now crying] I DON'T WANT THAT SHE DIE !!!!
[Mrs Moroboshi, with sweet voice] Nobody wants this !!! Pray God, my son: just pray God.

Into the next room Dr Oynata was now talking with Oyuky.

[Dr Oynata, even with same voice] So, what they've said her parents ?!?
[Oyuky, with self-control and quiet, sweet voice] They've just sent me a space-email with a list of drugs or substances that she could need, and also the way to give it to her: I need a bluetooth printer to print it.
[Dr Oynata, same voice] You can use this one.
[Oyuky, same voice] Please, wait for some seconds.... I've to find the right driver......... All right, here comes the list.
[Dr Oynata, after having red it] Mmmmmmmh............. that's no good: a lots of this drugs or substances are unknown......... this one is poison for the umans............... and this one too......... We're really inadeguate to take the right care of her.
[Oyuky, same voice] Her parents prevented it: they've already leaved their planet and they will land on the Earth to reascue her, for bringing back home.
[Dr Oynata, now rather worried] What ?!? That's impossible: she will never survive when they will leave the gravitation of the Earth.
[Oyuky, same voice] The science of the Oni is much advanced than those of the human: since longtime they use a particolar device in this cases: it seems a glass coffin but the subject who lie inside it is protected by the hurts and by the gravitation forces.
[Ataru, with clear voice] It's true: once upon, it has already saved her life. Her UFO felt down to the ground but she had only a temporary amnesia, without any other wounds.
[Oyuky, now with quiet voice] If so, they've to hurry: every second of delay could be dangerous.
[Nurser, entering in the room] Dr Oynata, the pressure of the girl is still rising: there isn't any symptoms of reject.
[Dr Oynata, same voice] God bless you, boy: maybe you've just saved her life.
[Ataru] CAN I SEE HER NOW ?!?
[Dr Oynata, same voice] You cannot enter into the sterile room but you deserve it. But, please, be strong.

He took him into a room, who was separated to the sterile ambient by a large glass.
Lamú was laying into a bed, covered until the face, who was rather hidden by the artificial respirator.
She appeared as a sweet sleeper, only her honrs has become so bigger (it was the signal that her body was in danger); lots of monitors and scanners among her was recording anything who could detect any little sign of file.
Ataru wasn't able to see the wound, because it were on the other side of her head, but he got a deep shock when he noticed one thing.

[Ataru, grabbed to the glass, shocked] OH MY GOD !!!!! .......................H ER HAIRS !!!!
[Dr. Oynata, with same voice] We had to shave it !!! The nurser who did it is still crying !!! She had really wonderful hairs !!!
[Ataru, grabbed to the glass, still shocked] TH.....THEY WILL GROW AGAIN ?!?!?
[Dr. Oynata, with same voice] First one, she had to heal. Then, they will grow again.

Ataru felt slowly on the floor: he thought that Lamú just couldn't exist without her long green hairs. In her mind, now, he was remembering them caressed by the wind, or by the air when she flied, or when she used to shake them during the concert, or when he touched that night when tought that she could be pregnant......... thousand and thousand memories were now floating into the mind of Ataru.
After a while he turned his face and saw them: they were still laying on the floor in the next room.
At this sight he had and hysteric crisis: he begun to scream and cry and, with a large jump, landed over them.
He started to hug, kiss and caress them.
They were rather warm and the flavour of Lamú was still over there (even if lots of them were dirty of blood).

[Ataru, still crying, talking to a nurse who was there] W.....what are you going to do??
[nurser] Well.........I'll just trhow away......
[Ataru, crying and screaming loudly] NO !!!!! NO !!!!! GIVE THEM TO ME !!!! GIVE THEM TO ME !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:34:25 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »
Imagining Ataru being rejected and stuff by his friends for something that was an accident... And imagining Lum in serious injuries... It just breaks my heart, it really does.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 09:10:24 PM »
I'm sorry but, this evening, I'm very ill (I've got 39� of fever, even my wife doesn't feel so good) and I cannot write the next chapter.

I hope to do it tomorrow.

I'm really glad that you like the story.

Just a little spoiler: since now, Ataru will have to soffer every single day.

But prepare yourself: when he'll touch the very deep bottom of hell.................

Don't miss next chapter: "Wrath - Vol. II"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:03:43 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »
that is not a spoiler, it would be a spoil, is if Ataru wouldn't soffer every single day.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE !!!
I'VE WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER BUT I WAS FORCED TO DIVIDE IT, BECAUSE IT HAS OVER 20.000 WORDS !!!
So, please, If somebody would kinldy post a comment I will be alble to edit the next part of the chapter.

Chapter FIFTEEN:  WRATH ' VOL. II

Tomobiki, 12 days after the accident

How many time elapsed from the accident?? Weeks? Mounths? Years??No, only 12 days !!! But, for all the friends of Lamú, the time appeared as crystalised. They never let her alone at the hospital but, at the same time, they wern't allowed to enter into the sterile room where she was laying in coma, so they could only watch her behind a glass. She even looks so sweety, as the 'beautilful dreamer in the wood', waiting only for the prince who would awake her with a kiss.
But they never allow to Ataru to see her again: Mendo, in front of him, screamed: 'you're uninvited' and menaced to kill with the katana.
At the end, the spacecraft of her parents entered in the orbit round the Earth: they adviced Oyuky (on her space cellphone) that  coulndn't land at the airport as a normal airplane, so they would land with a smaller shuttle, just to rescuing her and all the ones who wanted to follow them until Uru planet. They also recommended them to carry on only the essentials things.
The 'rendez-vous-point' was planned for the next day, in the morning, on the top of the hill of the first ditrict, who is in front of the sea.
When the shuttle landed to the ground Mendo, Megane, Perma, Chibi, Kakugari, Shinobu, Ryonosuke, Sakura, Benten, Ran and Oyuky were already there, waiting for it.
Just exit, the parents of Lamú blessed all of them for everything that they did for their son, one by one.
Finally, a special ambulance took Lamú at destination: she already lied inside the 'glass coffin', totally unconcoius, with the head bandaged; at this sight, her father caressed gently the glass:

[L. Father, with touched voice] Lamú............sweet child ........ [now with clear voice, speaking to the others] You can get in into the shuttle: everyone has a reserved seat. Hurry.

[a distant voice, screaming] WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!! WAIIIIIIIIIIT !!!
[L. Father, wondering] Who is that ?
[Mendo, with bored voice] He will never learn !!! [now screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIIII !!!! YOU'RE UNINVITED !!! GET OUT !!!!
[L. Father, with sad voice] No..... let him comes next to me..............

Ataru was running on the hill: he carried on 2 large backpack.
But when he was so close to the other, the father of Lamú took him by his nack (with only one hand !!), rose to the air and begun to shake him.

[L. Father, with sad voice] My 'beloved' son-in-law: why I have to carry on with us??
[Ataru, unbreathing] I.....am.....the....only ....one.....who.....can. ....donate.....blood.... .to.....her...
[L. Father, same voice] Maybe this is true on Earth but you have to know that in our planet things will be different.
[Ataru, still unbreathing] How.....many........oni. .....in.....your......sp acecraft.......have..... .her......same.....blood ?
[L. Father, rather screaming, shaking him] Have you never heard that mother and daughter have the same blood ??
[Ataru, unbreathing] So......you....prefer... ....to......risk.......t he life.........of .....both.....your...... affects?
[L. Father, now with low voice] That's true. [and trhow Ataru to the ground, so he re-begun to breath loudly]

[L. Father, now screaming agan, beating him to the ground] ALL RIGHT, YOU CAN COME WITH US [now with serious voice] But your luggages are too large. Let me see if you really need all of those things [and started to search inside the backpacks]
Into the first one he found only cloths, the second one, instead, was full of books.
[L. Father, wondering] What means the words of those books ??
[Sakura, with quiet voice, taking some book casually] They all speak about the rehabilitation of the peopel who had a great trauma and felt into a deep coma.
[L. Father, now with serious voice] No, no: they're too much. We have an hard limit of weight, both for the take-off and for leaving the gravitation force. You must carry on just the essential. [now surprised] A cushion? You don't need this one.
[Ataru, furious] GIVE IT BACK !!!!
[L. Father, rather laughting] Son-in-law, our science is so advanced that discovered the cushion hundreds and hundreds years ago. You just...
[Ataru, still furious] GIVE IT BACK !!!!
[L. Father, screaming] YOU'RE BORING ME !!!

Hearing him, the father of Lamú hit Ataru in face with a dreadful sock but, even he felt down to the ground, he rose up immediatly. But nobody saied anything for him: they're only watching the scene, rather insouciants.

The same scene went on and on and on for several times so, in the end, Ataru felt down (again) to the ground but, this time, he havn't any strenght to wake up.
[L. Father, with sad voice] YOU'VE JUST TO SAY TO ME IF YOU WANT TO BE SOCKED ANYMORE !!!
[Ataru, with trembling voice, trying to strech his arm to catch the cushion] ...give......it.......ba ck.....
[L. Father, with wrath] YOU'RE WITHOUT HOPE !!! [and crunched his hand with the foot]
[Ataru, in pain, eveb trying to strech his arm to catch the cushion] ........give............ it.......back.........
[L. mother] HOLD !!!!

The mother of Lamú saied something to his husband but they were speaking the oni language, so nobody could understand anything.
[L. Father, now quiet] All right, all right. Just let me help him to enter into the challange.

With several kick in his back he thorw Ataru inside and, after some second, they were in fly.

When they was inside the spacecraft, he took Ataru into a room and throwed him over a bed.
[L. Father, with low voice] This is your room and this is your bathroom. You're not allowed to walk in any part of the spacecraft. Someone will carry you some food day by day. So, be quiet and you won't have any trouble.
[Ataru, with trembling, feeble voice]........give ........it.........back. .......
[L. Father, with defiance] YOU....... PAMPERED BABY [and throw the cushion on his face]

Ataru caught it immediatly, after some seconds his room was stabbed.

[Mendo, even with defiance] I've never considered that Moroboshi could suffer of the 'Syndrome of Linus' !!!
[Benten, with low voice] Mind on you [and closed him under a large steel bell]
[Mendo, screaming out in pain] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H !!!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!
[Sakura, with quiet voice] It's strange............ since ever he risk his life just to try to conquer some young cute girls. I've never seen him so worried for a simple cushion.
[Mendo, after crushing the steel bell] I don't mind about him !!! The tanks couldn't feel nor pain nor feelings.
[Shinobu, rather suspicious] But.......we have also to consider this one: what if he's sincere?
[Mendo, with grave voice] I need a strong evidence to beelive him !! If somebody will carry to me this evicence I'll beelive him.
[Oyuky, surprised] Really? We can trust in what you're saying ??
[Mendo, with grave voice] A REAL SAMURAI NEVER LIE !!
[Ryonosuke, even wondering] All right but what kind of evidence do you want to see??
[Mendo, with normal voice] Any type. But, first one, I need it.
[Megane, nervous] I'LL NEVER TRUST HIM !!! NEVER !!!
[Perma, even nervous] Who are you for talking in this way ?? Even Lamú didn't want to see  you anymore.
[Megane, more nervous] THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Perma, with sad voice] Be quiet, Megane: we have just to wait for the day that Lamú will rise again. We'll hear from her voice if she's still anrgry with you.
[Sakura, now with quiet voice] All right, all right, boys: I'm sure that we will have all the time, during this sidereal trip, to speak about this matter. Now, let's enter into our rooms.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:36:21 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 12:56:03 AM »
Let me see if I got the right idea of the Cushion matter: Ataru wanted the cushion because it was the one where Lum slept during the whole time she spent with him in his bedroom, am I right? Please continue!

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »
i think it might have something to do with lum's hair, cant wait to find out
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 10:55:53 AM »
Thank you for your answers  _/-\o_ _/-\o_
I'm trying to write a shortest chapter for the time (but isn't easy: the ideas are too much - but I'll simplify them)

Chapter SIXTEEN:  WRATH ' VOL. III

Deep space, 23 days after the accident

The sidereal trip was so quiet, even if all the earthians were worried about the difference of gravity: it were artificial and based on the Oni's demand, so it were a bit louder than those of the Earth.
During all this time a lots of doctors operated Lamú in any way but the situation still remained the same: she was still lying into a deep coma.
Ataru was still 'jailed' into his room: once per day somebody took him a bit of food and this was his only link with the rest of the spacecraft (a fake link: all the oni received the order to avoid to speak with him). But, sometimes, somebody was spying (hidden) on him: was found always huged to his cushion.

After eleven days from the leaving of the earthian orbit, the door of the room of Ataru was opened by somebody: he was laying in bed.

[Ataru, with bored voice] Who are you?
[voice] You've just to look at me.
[Ataru, surprised] BENTEN ?? You're here for me ?? I'm so touched !!!
[Benten, with wrath] LISTEN-TO-ME-MOROBOSHI: IF YOU'RE THINKING THAT YOU CAN TOUCH ME OR KISS ME IN ANY WAY I'LL WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY CHAIN !!
[Ataru, with bored voice again] I won't.
[Benten, same voice] SWEAR IT !!!
[Ataru, same voice] I swear.

Benten set on the bed but not so close to him.

[Benten, now wondering] How do you feel?
[Ataru, same voice] I'm starving.
[Benten, surprised] What !? Why don't you eat??
[Ataru, same voice] Here you are: this is, at the same time, my breakfast, my lunch and my supper [and gave her a dish and a glass]
[Benten, even surprised] Bread and water ?? THEY'RE GIVING TO YOU ONLY BREAD AND WATER FOR FOOD??
[Ataru, same voice] HARD bread. Once per day. Well, I'm sure that I won't get fat in this way.
[Benten, giggling] You're stupid as usual
[Ataru, now with cold voice] What do you want from me?
[Benten, serious] The truth !!
[Ataru, same voice] .....about ?!?!
[Benten, even serious] You know !!!!
[Ataru, same voice] It was a disgrace.
[Benten, now furious] THAT'S A BAD WAY TO BEGIN, MOROBOSHI !!! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAVE HAPPENED AND I WANT TO KNOW IT SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!! AND YOU'VE TO SAY TO ME ANY LITTLE DETAIL. REMEMBER: MY CHAIN IN STILL NERVOUS !!!
[Ataru, waking up] All right, all right [he took a large breath] It begun......ehm.....I think 3 months ago: I hurt my head and I got a big lump. Since that day I was able to read the mind of Lamú.
[Benten, surprised] REALLY ???
[Ataru, with grave voice] That's true. 'Here's the occasion of my life' was my thinking: 'I'll be able do my girl hunting in peace and to keep Lamú quiet'. But for any time I was using the power of the lump, it adsorbed my youth: in one day I grew older for about 60-07 years.
[Benten, even surprised] That's impossible.
[Ataru, same voice] This is the truth !!! Lamú beelived that I've got a tumor, so she was very worried for me. So I realized: I would have to say to her the real nature about my becoming older, I wasn't able to be fake with her anymore. But [and took a large, deep sigh] the day she discovered me and started to scream: 'You're a liar ! You've treahted me as a puppet ! It's over, all over !'.  So.... [now rather crying, hiding his eyes with the hands] ... she tried to fly away...... I was so worried........... Iv'e jumped and I've grabbed by an ancle and... [now crying]....and she tried to give me a kick in face and I.........I........I don't know how it happended but.........but I saw her laying to the ground, with any signal of life and........and a great fleck of blood in the wall behind her..........and.......a nd........and you know the rest.
[Benten, now wondering] And do you really think that I'll beelive you??
[Ataru, now furious] YOU'VE ASKED TO ME TO KNOW THE TRUTH !!!! THIS IS THE TRUTH !!!
[Benten, still wondering] How can I trust you?? I need an evindence !!! I really need an evidence of your real feelings !!!

At those words Ataru begun to laught in an hysteric mode.

[Ataru, with an hysteric laught] eh eh eh......my real feelings.........eh eh eh......an evidence.... of.... my real... feelings.... eh eh eh......[now increasing the volume of the voice] you want....an evidence......of... my real.... feelings......you want [increasing once more] an evidence...... of.... my real.... feelings...... [still increasing the voulme].....an evicence [now rather scraming] of my real feelings........AN EVIDENCE [not at the top of the voice, rather singing] OF MY REAL FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEELINGS !!!!!

So he took his cushion and ripped it, with wrath, throw away something, and begun to shake it in front of  her.

[Ataru, screaming with the top of his voice] THOSE ONES !!!! THOSE ONES ARE MY REAL FEELINGS !!!! [and shaked them in front of Benten]

They were a large tress of the green air of Lamú.
All his cushion was full of her hair, those who were shaved that day at the hospital.

[Benten].......all right, Ataru: now I trust again in you.
[Ataru, breathing loud, wishpering] .......I will never surrender........
[Benten, surprised] What are you saying?
[Ataru, still wishpering] ........I will never surrender..........
[Benten, now worried] Ataru, what's on now?
[Ataru, increasing the volume of the voice] ......I will never surrender..........
[Benten, even worried] Ataru !! Ataru !!! Are you listening to me ???
[Ataru, even increasing the volume of the voice] ..........I WILL NEVER SURRENDER !!!
[Benten, very worried now] ATARU !! ATARU !!! WHAT ARE YOU...
[Ataru, screaming at the top of his voice] I ..... WILL...... NEVER...... SUREEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!
[Benten, very worried now] ATARU !! ATARU !!! BE QUIET !!! BE QUIET !!!
[Ataru, screaming at the top of his voice and of his wrath] GO AWAY !!!

Now he wasn't understeanding her at all so he bumped her to the wall, then he walked over the door.
An oni was over there.

[Oni] YOU !! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO.....
[Ataru, screaming] GO AWAY !!!!!!

He gave him a great sock and bumped him on the wall too.

Now Ataru was wandering into the spacecraft and he wasn't  just an earthian anymore: now it was a demon.

Really, a demon !!!

[Oni] Call the security !!! The subject of the room N. 4 is now wandering into the spacecraft !!

After a while others 2 oni were in front of him

[Oni, screaming] HOLD !! HOLD !!
[Ataru, still screaming] HEY, YOU: DO YOU KNOW THAT MOZILLA FIREFOX IS MUCH BETTER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER ?!?
[Oni, now wondering, looking each other in the eyes] REALLY ?!?!?
[Ataru, still screaming] GO AWAY, MORONS  !!!! [and beated them, with two great sock, down to the floor, the he restarted to wander]
[Oni, laying to the floor, talking on a internal cellphone] ....ehm........here the security: the subject has just passed beyond the first check point !!! He's directed to the main deck !!! [and felt down again]

After a while others 4 oni were in front of him

[Oni] HOLD !! HOLD !! THIS IS OUR LAST WARNING !!!
[Oni 2] THROW IT!!!

They throwed a large web on him and started to give a great zap.

[Oni, after some long, long seconds] All right, I think that's enough. Come on rescuing him.

But when they were so close to him, he ripped the web and beated them too on the wall.

[Ataru, still screaming] DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ?!? THE ZAPS OF Lamú WERE STRONGEST THAN YOURS !!!

[Oni, laying to the floor, talking on a internal cellphone] ....ogh........here the security: the subject has just passed beyond the second check point !!! He has the same direction !!! [and felt down again]

Now he was totally out of control.
After a while, he met other oni on his way.

[Oni] The orders are: 'shoots slumbery bullets and took it to the room again'. Ready?!?.......FIRE !!

Severals of them hit Ataru in many part of his body, so he dropped down.

[Oni, rather laugthing] It's impossible fon an earthian to resist to those bullets.
[Ataru, rather laughting too] eh eh eh eh.......HEY, SOMEONE OF YOU HAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED FROM EMULE THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF INUYASHA ?!?!?
[Oni, now wondering, looking each others] How is possible ?? Even in Japain this saga ins't at the end.....
[Ataru, still screaming] GO AWAY, MORONS  !!!! [and beated them, with many great sock, down to the floor]

Now the door of the main deck was in front of him.

[Sakura, in front of the door, worried] MOROBOSHI !!! HOLD !!! HOLD !!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS !!! HOLD !!!

But he took her by the cloths and shaked it so much that was able to rip it out, so she felt to the ground, trying to hide her being naked.

Inside the main deck, Megane, Perma, Kakugari and Chibi, everyone with a large hammer, were waiting for him.

[Megane, very worried] All right, boys: when he'll enter we have to hit him !! Are you ready ??
[Perma, worried too] Yeah..... but.........why the wall is so hot ?!?

After few seconds the wall collapsed over them and Ataru (who destroyed the wall by his own hands) walked over the debris and the bodies of his friends.
Now Mendo was in front of him, with his Katana pointed on him.

[Mendo] MOROBOSHI: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! HOLD !!! HOLD !!!

At this sight, Ataru caught the blade with his naked hands and cracked it with a single stroking of his arms, then he took (with naked hands !!!) one part of the sword.

Ran, Oyuky and Ryonosuke was in a corner of the deck: they were so worried !!

[Ataru, screaming with the top of his voice] WHERE ARE YOU ?!??! WHERE ARE YOU ?!??!
[L. Father, with quiet voice] Over here [and flied slowly, in front of him] Do you want to kill me ?!?

In this meanwhile, severals other oni entered into the main deck: everyones has a rifle and pointed them on Ataru: he could see their laser tracers all over his body.

[L. Father same voice] So, what do you want ?!? You know: you can kill me but you'll never survive.

[Ataru, looking deeply into his eyes, with increasing voice and wrath] I SWEAR............AND I CALL GOD AS MY WITHNESS......THAT NOR YOU, NOR DESTINY OR ANYOTHERS..........EARTH INAS OR ALIENS.........WILL INFLECT ME..........I DON'T MIND IF I'LL HAVE TO SUFFER........TO BE TORTURED........TO LIVE IN PAIN THE REST OF MY LIFE.............OR TO BE KILLED TOO........I WILL RISE AGAIN.........AND AGAIN............ AND AGAIN........UNTIL THE DAY THAT I WILL RISE Lamú OUT FROM THE COMA............I WILL NEVER SURRENDER........I SWEAR (and passed one hand over the piece of the katana: it begun to bleed] ......ON MY OWN BLOOD !!!
[Benten, just entered into the deck, screaming] STOP !!! STOP !!!! HE'S TRUTHFUL !!! [now talking to Mendo] Mendo, you've asked for an evidece ?? Take this [and throwed him the cushion]
[Mendo, surprised] Those.......those are the hair of Lamú !!!
[Benten, still screaming] THAT'S WHY HE WANTED IT WITH ALL HIS STRENGTHS.

Mendo walked on and put an hand over the shoulder of Ataru.

[Mendo, with quiet voice] Moroboshi: welcome back to the humans.

Oyuky was very touched about him, so she step on too, and put also her and over the shoulder of Ataru (so close of those of Mendo)

[Oyuky, with quite voice] Now I trust to you, Ataru.
[Shinobu, with trembling voice] I too [and step on, so close to him]

[L. Father, even quiet] Son-in-law......you really had to do all of those troubles to say to me something like this ??

But now Ataru felt finally down, unconscious.

When he get conscious again was laying into a bed on the E.R. of the spacecraft, strictly bounded.

[Ataru, wondering] Where I am?
[Mendo, with quiet voice] Into big troubles.
[Ataru, now with quiet voice too] That's not a news...... [now, wondering again] What about Lamú ?!?
[Mendo, same voice] She's over there, into the next room
[Ataru, now screaming] REALLY ?!?!? LET ME SEE HER !!!! LET ME SEE HER !!!
[Mendo, same voice] Stay down, stay quiet. I'll carry you close to her.

So he took the bed (who was over wheels) until the door of the room where Lamú was laying, still into deep coma.
Ataru, watching at her, fell so happy: no signs of wounds were now on her head, was able to breath on her own, without the help of any other of artificial and didn't need anymore a sterile room.

But, over all, he was looking for one thing:

[Ataru, with clear voice] They're regrowing............the y're regrowing............

It was true: also her green hair were regrowing.
[Mendo, same voice] Ok Moroboshi, that's enough for today. You have to stay quiet for sometimes. You're more dangerous than an earthquake and a tornado mixed togheter.

Now Mendo was into the 'belvedere' room of the spacecraft, exercising himself into the martial arts: the room was totally open to the space, only deep glasses divided him from the infinity.
It was rather dark but the glowing of the stars gave to the room a little light, so he wasn't scared.
In front of him stayed a great, ugly target, who hit sometimes, in different ways.
His moving were both martials and elegants at the same times.

[Mendo, hold in place, with quite voice] Who is there ?!?

Someone did a little sigh.

[Mendo, same voice] Walk on: I feel you.

But he (or she?) begun to run away, with light step.
Mendo walked over the door but didn't found anyone.
A light scent of woman was still on the air.
He was thinking: 'it seems those of............. No, it's impossible: it's only my immagination'.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(OT)
Congratulations Forgotten_Lum: you've hit the target with a full center  _/-\o_ _/-\o_
Like in the "Last Chapter" Moovie, Ataru wanted to hold with him something who can give him the illusion to have Lamú still with him.
That's was my idea.

Once more congratulations !!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:37:46 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »
This Fanfic of yours is really amazing but Ryu, Benten and Mendou's behaviour doesn't match their real ones. It's awesome, though.

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »
This face of Ataru I never seen it before, this fanfic is getting better of chapter to chapter.