Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:35:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25

Author Topic: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!  (Read 88746 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
Is can't come up with a reason for Ataru being so aged...! Anyways, I like your fanfic a lot!

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 07:13:48 PM »
Is can't come up with a reason for Ataru being so aged...!

You'll know very soon  ;)

I like your fanfic a lot!

Thanks, thanks  _/-\o_  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

I was wondering if I can create an "Index" of all the chapter at the top of the topic: can I?
Posted on: January 28, 2008, 08:13:52 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter seven: FEARS !!

Notice: with this chapter I start an experiment. When you'll see a link, please, click on it with the right button of the mouse and open it in a new window: you'll have a sort of 'soundtrack' of the episode.

GiovaneDinamitardo

Tomobiki, 1 month and 11 days  before the end of the scool.

That evening Ataru and Lamú, having supper, didn't speak at all; Mr and Mrs Moroboshi didn't mind it: in their house, since longtime, silece has became rare and precious, more than gold.
After that, in his bedroom, Ataru begun to play nervously his guitar.
Lamú watched him as a rare beast: she knows about the guitar but havn't ever heard him play.

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, you're playing so well !!! Really !!! What's the name of this song ??
[Ataru, depressed] 'Master of Puppets', a song of Metallica.
[Lamú, still surprised] WOW !!! Next time I'll carry on my bass: we could jamming togheter.
[Ataru, now surprised too] ...uh? 'Your bass'?? Do you play bass?? Since when??
[Lamú] Ever: I play bass and saxophone.
[Ataru, still surprised] I've never seen or heard you before play anything.
[Lamú, now normal] When I'm feeling blue I play saxophone, but I'm not so able. Instead, when I'm angry, I play bass. I have it on my UFO, with also an acoustic six-string and twelwe string too.
[Ataru] Why do  you prefere the  bass?
[Lamú] Well, I think that, If I only could play in front of some people, I will transmit them the power that I feel inside.
[Ataru, with dreaming voice] Feeling....... [starting singing and playing, with inspirate voice] 'Feelings,/ nothing more than feelings,/ Trying to forget my/ feelings of love.... /Teardrops/ rolling down on my face, / Trying to forget my/ feelings of love./.. '
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=VHapMnqSeR8&feature=related

' YOU'RE SO CUTE !!!

'I'm so worried' was instead the thinking of Ataru, who was watching her with the corner of his eye.

[Lamú] It's a wonderfull song. But, please: stop playing for tonight. [getting rather excited] I think that tomorrow will be a beautiful day and I want to wake up early.
[Ataru, rather bored] Why?
[Lamú, sweetly] Who knows? .............Is just my 'feeling'....You've  just said about it.......

That night Ataru tried to search to sleep but it seem that he coundn't at all.
In opposite, Lamú, laying on his side (since 2 mounts an more they slept togheter) seems to be lost in sweet dreams: she had still a little smile on.
He was thinking: 'What I'll gonna do If she's pregnant?? I won't give up with Shinobu; Benten, Oyuki, Ran, Ryonosuke, Sakura and all the rest of the girls: they're still loving me, they miss me so much, what they will do without Ataru, the great lover, the only one in the whole universe that could care themselves in the same way at the same time?? I've got a responsability in front of my harem !!! On the other hand, how I could leave Lamú ? I just don't want to have a son now (maybe in the future.......ehm .........SO FAR in the future) but how I will be able to break up with her, NOW?
What I have to do? ........what is better to do?.....what is........better if.....if............... ...

Inside a bleak, rather dark and wet room, Lamú was trying to lull a baby sleep: she has long green hair and 2 little horns on her head.

[Mayuka] MUMMY, I'M HUNGRY !!!
[Lamú, sweetly] Be patient, little Mayuka: I forgot to buy your milk. But I promise you that tomorrow I'll make you a cup of chocolate: with so much chili pepper, as you like.
[Mayuka, crying] YOU SAID ME THE SAME THING YESTERDAY !!!
[Lamú, with a little sigh] Now just try to sleep.
[Masako] DADDY !!! I WANNA DADDY !!!
[Lamu, sweetly but with a little sigh] Daddy is out now. He is so far away, for work. You couldn't wait for him, you're so little, and maybe he'll come back home so late: so, just try to sleep.
[Masako] DADDY !!! I WANNA HIM !!! I WANNA !!! I........I.....
[Lamú, caressing her sweetly on head] Yes, sleep. You're a wonderful child.

She set up the bed of the child, so turn off the light.

[Lamú, speaking low, sighing and crying] Darling, why did you leave me? Mayuka is starving and I too. The fridge si empty since 2 days. And this room is so wet: she's so cold but I can't use the heating, because I've no more money for paying it. [dropped on her knees, some tears flow on the floor] I've sold my UFO and all the rest but now all is finished. None offer me a decent work !!! And I cannot lie another day to Mayuka: her large eyes sting me more than sunlight when I lie.... Darling....[sigh].....darling.......[sigh]...........darling......[sigh].......
[now screaming and crying]DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIII IIIIIIING, WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE??? [crying stronger] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, DAAAAAAAAAARLING, HOW YOU COULD BE SO CRUEL ????? SHE'S ALSO YOUR SON !!!! HOW COULD YOU LIVE US ?????? DAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!!!

[Ataru, screaming] I'M BACK !!!!!
[now breathing heavly] I'm back............I'm back.............I'm back........I am..........where I am????
He watched the scene around and found his bedroom: it was just a nightmare.

Lamú was still sleeping.
'I couldn't leave her right now!' was his tough.
He caressed gently her long hair: they were so soft, her head was so warm...

[Lamú, mumbling] Daaarling, please: let me sleep.
'No, I cannot leave her: I can't !' was still his tough.
It was a beautiful late springtime night................... ...
Early in the morning Lamú waked up silenciously and closed in the bathroom.
Ataru affected to sleep but, after few minutes, he was closed up the door of the bathroom: he didn't need to peep, because of his skill of reading in the mind of Lamú.

' HERE WE ARE !! LET'S SEE...................YE AH, THE FIRST LINE HAS APPEARED !!!

Ataru was praying, dopped on his knees, rather without breathing: 'Oh, God: I know that you exist. I'm untruthfully, lecherous, dronish and...and .... and so on but, please: have pity of me. I swear: I'll never throw my dirty boxer in any corner of my bedroom, I'll help my mother about wash the dishes every evening, I'll care little Ten, I'll help my father about paying his mortage, I'll giv......MAYBE I'll give up girl hunting too but, please, have pity of me. PLEASE !!!! PLEASE !!!!'

' SO??? WHAT YOU'RE WAITING FOR ???

Now Ataru was thinking 'Maybe I've still an hope: PLEASE, GOD, LET IT BE !!!'

' NO MORE LINES ???

'.......... [GULP]..........

' OH NO, THIS IS REALLY THE END !!!! NO MORE 'LATE'................

Out of the door, Ataru felt to the floor with an heavy thump (in a silly way)
[Ataru, now breathing, wishpering] Thanks God, I beelived that you're still caring me.

But, in the meantime, he start feeling a great pain on his heart, then on his stomach, his pluck..... soon, all his body was suffering in pain.

[Lamú, opening the bathroom's door] Darling, what you're doing dropped to your knees??
[Ataru, rather surprised] Eh ?!!? Oh, you've finished??? [now screaming] LET ME ENTER !!!!! [and than he run into the bathroom and closed the door behind him]
[Lamú, with wrath, screaming, in Oni language *] KIMMU JEWA RUTTU !!!! KIMM'UNDAWI MORBU !!!KIMMU FJACCAVI 'NINTRHA !!!! KIMMU PISHAWI SANGOOOOOOOO !!!'

During all the day, Lamú didn't speak at all with anybody: nor at school, nor at home (in opposite, the 4 'stormtroopen' were whispering all the day, even Mendo seems interested at them).
Still Ataru haven't any clear idea: her though was so deep that he wasn't able to read. He knews that she was depressed but she showed every day an haunt face.

After they came back home, Ataru had a great shower. He was thinking: 'That's more than enough !!! I feel the astinence !!!! This evening I want have an heavy girl hunting time. I don't mind if Lamú will fry me as a cicken: I want to go !!'
He found her set on a corner of the his bedroom, still with an haunt face, her eyes lost into emptyness.
He begun to dress, looking at her with the corner of his eyes.
[Lamú, depressed] Where you're going to go?
[Ataru, with fake indifference] ......ehm.......ehr..... ....... Just to have a little walk.
[Lamú, still depressed].... and girl hunting too.

Ataru became totally red, lost in fear. He prepared himself to receive the 'usual' zap, but it didn't happen.

[Lamú, even depressed] Don't come back too late this night.

He was really surprised: since the first time she landed on Earth, Lamú never let him go on his own, knowing that he would have a girl hunting time.

[Ataru, just dressed, rather abashed] So................. I go.
[Lamú, bored] Ciao ciao.

He was opening the door, just another second and he would be free. A large smile was shining in his face.
[Lamú, with a large sigh, rather crying] Darling................

Ataru stopped in a particular silly equilibrium: he wasn't able to make another step !!!! He was held by a particular, usual spell: every time that felt Lamú in crisis, he couldn't move at all without helping her, so he cames back and put an hand on her shoulder.

[Ataru, with gentle voice] Lamú, what's up?
[Lamú, with another little sigh] Nothing......
[Ataru, same voice] I don't beelive you. Say me something more than this.
[Lamú, with another sigh] I just can't find any words to say.......
[Ataru] Do you want to have a walk togheter ??
[Lamú, still depressed] I don't. I don't want to see anybody. [And closed her eyes]
[Ataru, with strange voice] Would you like to give me a zap? I don't know for what but I'm sure that I deserve it.
[Lamú, with a little nervous giggle] You always deserve it, even if I don't know for what.
[Ataru, now with clear voice] Ah, I think you're feeling better.
[Lamú, with a little sigh but also a little smile] A little.
[Ataru, with gentle voice] But is not enough....... I feel you really down.

' YEAH, I'M FEELING DOWN. HOW CAN EXPLAIN THAT I'D LIKE TO KEEP ON A BABY FOR YOU?? I THINK YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS !!!

'I......I have to find a diversion, quickly' was the though of Ataru, who was worring at this though.

[Ataru, rather excitate] HEY, Lamú, LISTEN: WHY DON'T YOU CARRY ON YOUR BASS NOW?? LET'S PLAY SOMETHING TOGHETER !!! WE LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF SINCE LONGTIME AND WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW THE HOBBIES OF EACH OTHER !!! DO YOU WANNA START A NEW WAY OF LIFE BETWEEN US?? LET'S BEGIN FROM THIS !!

' 'A NEW WAY OF LIFE' ???

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, do you really wanna play with me??
[Ataru, with closed eyes] Yeah
[Lamú, now happy] DAAAARLING, YOU'RE SO CUTE !!! WAIT JUST A MOMENT.

She manage something on her palm: fews second after a flying suitcase landed on the terrace of the bedroom. 'Like those used by Aran Banjo, in 'Daitarn III' anime' was the though of Ataru.

Soon, she opened the suitcase and took her bass, the amplificator and all the effetcs; she also give one to him and then, after chording each other, they were ready to play.

[Ataru] So, what do you prefere to play??
[Lamú, excited] I wanna play a wonderfull song, with a good riff for guitar and bass too.
Ataru soon started with a powerfull riff of his guitar.
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4FHolkO94

[Lamú, excited] YEAH, I KNOW THIS ONE !!! I LOVE THIS RIFF !!! IS YOUR TURN TO SING. [and she started her bass riff]
Ataru begun to sing: 'Kill for gain or shot to main,/ but we don't need a reason/ The Golden Goose is now on the loose/And never out of season./Some blackened pride still burns inside/This shell of bloody treason/Here's my gun for a barrel of fun/For the love of living death....'
[Lamú, now screaming] YEAH, I LOVE 'IRON MAIDEN' !!! GO ON !!! GO ON !!!!

But when Ataru arrived at the chours.........

[Ataru, playing and singing; Lamú sing too] 'TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT/ THE HAND THAT TREATEN DOOM/TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT/TO KILL THE UNBONR IN THE WOMB............' Oops.....

Hearing those words, Lamú stopped immediatly to play.
'What a stupid I am' was the though of Ataru.

' 'T.....TO KILLL..... THE UNBORN........IN........ .IN THE WOMB' ?!?!?

Lamú set down, throw away her bass and started to cry.
[Ataru, with gentle voice] Lamú, don't worry, They're just lyrics !!! I don't  kill 'the unborn' into a womb!!! I just can't concive a terrible thing like that !!!
[Lamú, stopping crying and drying tears] Really??
[Ataru, same voice] Yes. Relax yourself. And, if you want to know, I think that, in a future, I'll be looking forward for 'something in the womb'
[Lamú, with clear voice] REALLY ???

He took him by his shirt and shaked a little.

' DARLING...............DA RLING................... IS TRUE???? YOU'RE THINKING AT A FAMILY??? OH.........

[Lamú, crying ad screaming at the same time, into the arms of Ataru] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!

' DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!
' DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!
' DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!  LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!!  LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU ...........

Those words was echoing in the mind of Ataru with several voices.
He throw away the guitar with wrath and took his head in his hands, so much was the pain.

' LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!!  LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!! LOVE YOU !!!!YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU !!!! YOU ..................

He dropped down because he felt a great pain all over his body.

Lamú, watching the scene, felt in panic and screamed loudly, lost in fear!!!!
Had a great, terrible shock at that sight !!!! She just cannot belive at what was happening in front of her.
None in the universe could only imaginate something like that........

[Ataru, crying and screaming] Lamú, PLEASE: HELP ME !!!! HELP ME !!!!!

[Lamú, felt down, the shoulders against the wall, screaming loud, trembling, lost in panic] STAY BACK !!!!! STAY BACK !!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

* Those ones, truthfully, aren't words in Oni language: they're a bricolage of some offenses that my wife use to say when is so much angry. It's a dialet who came from Calabria, in the south of Italy. They're terrible, I think is better do not traslate them.
GiovaneDinamitardo.
Posted on: January 29, 2008, 12:11:09 PM

Chapter eight: A SPECIAL BEING !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 10 days  before the end of the scool.

Hearing the scream of Lamú, Mr and Mrs Moroboshi (with a knife and a benson) run into the bedroom but, entering, they didn't find Ataru (better: this were their though).
Over the floor was laying an unknown man, aged approximatly 80 years old, with withe hair, furrows and plagues everywhere, the skin ripped several times, who is bleeding a lot (gouts of blood were everywhere, in the wall, in the roof and in the floor).
The man was groaming, his breathing was so difficult: he seems that hadn't any energy to move just a finger.

[Mrs Moroboshi] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!! WHO IS HE ??
[Ataru, with difficult] Mummy................I.. ............am.......... ...Ataru.....
[Mr Moroboshi, in panic] HONEY, WHY DID YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE REAL AGE OF OUR SON??
[Mrs Moroboshi, worried] I......I was sure that he had only 18 years........
[Mr Moroboshi, crying] NOW WHO WILL BUY OUR HOUSE IF SOMEBODY WILL SUSPECT THAT HERE WERE DONE AN OMICIDE ???
[Mrs Moroboshi, screaming] HAVE YOU ANY OTHER THING TO SAY LESS SILLY IN THIS MOMENT??
[Lamú, with wrath] SHUT UP YOU TWO !!!!
[Ataru, groaming] Lamú............I'm..........dying.........
[Lamú, worried] Oh my God, darling........

She went off in the terrace and, with several zaps, called her UFO.

[Lamú, nervous] COMES DOWN, COMES DOWN: HURRY !!!!

It arrived after some minutes: Lamú took Ataru in her hand and flied insied it.
When was in, she put her darling into a sort of glass coffin and closed it, then set in front of the master console of the spacecraft, activated the vocal command system and switched it in Oni language, to avoid Ataru to listen anything.

[*** translated from Oni language ***]

[Lamú] Computer, active the medical device. Give me the results also on the master display.
[CPU] NOW WORKING - SUBJECT INSIDE ISN'T AN ONI - SWITCH ON THE CORRECT FORM OF LIFE BEFORE STARTING MEDICAL DEVICE.

Lamú immediatly did it
[Lamú] I require a full scan of it and a complete medical checkup.

After a while, severals cams and sensories were floating around Ataru.

[CPU] SCANNING IS IN PROGRESS ' WAIT PLEASE
[Lamú, getting nervous] Hurry, hurry.......
[CPU] SCANNING IS COMPLETE.
FORM OF LIFE: HUMAN BEING, EARTHIAN
RACE: ASIAN
SEX: MALE

[Lamú, surprised and worried too] WHAT ??

[CPU] BLOOD PRESSURE: UNDER NORMAL LEVEL
PULSATION: FAIBLE
STRUCTURE: ANY WOUND RECORDED
BREATHING: DIFFICULT ' HYPERBARIC AMBIENT ACTIVATED
ENDOCRINES: UNDER NORMAL LEVEL
LYMPHATIC SYSTEM: UNDER NORMAL LEVEL
BRAIN ACTIVITY: INSTABLE
NERVOUS SYSTEM: NOT COMPROMISED
SKIN: SEVERAL WOUNDS IN SURFACE

[Lamú] I want to know the cause of this. Consider that the subject was affected by a sudden aging.
[CPU] MORE DATA NEEDED

Lamú insert all she knews about Ataru.
[CPU] NOW WORKING ' WAIT PLEASE
EFFECT 1 DETECTED: ABNORMAL USE AND CONSUMPTION OF BRAIN FUNCTIONS
EFFECT 2 DETECTED: ABNORMAL CONSUMPTION OF LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
EFFECT 3 DETECTED: ABNORMAL CONSUMPTION OF ENDOCRINUS
EFFECT 4 DETECTED: ABNORMAL CONSUMPTION OF ORGANISM
EFFECT 5 DETECTED: ABNORMAL AGING OF THE SUBJECT
 [Lamú] All right, but what is the cause of it?
[CPU] CAUSES ARE UNKNOWN
[Lamú] Write me a list of assumptions about it.
MASTER ASSUMPTION: TUMOR OF LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
[Lamú, screaming out in panic] TUMOR ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? [rather unbreathing, with a little sigh] But the situation is reversible??
SITUATION IS REVERSIBLE ' ACTIVATION OF CHEMICAL LABORATORY REQUIRED
[Lamú, now breathing] Activate it immediatly.

[end of the traslation from Oni language]

Inside the coffin, Ataru was breathing an athmosphere overoxygenated, so felt rather excited, was able to regain a bit of strength and get conscious again: saw Lamú set in front the master console but when he heard her talking Oni language gived up about trying to understand something.
But, on his own, made himslelf an idea about what was happened.....
In the same time, severals phleboclyses stinged him and begun to release, drop by drop, some chemical substances: at every hit Ataru groamed a little but, at the end, felt unconscious.
When he risen again was still into the glass coffin (the phleboclyses were still on) and saw Lamú, who was crying, over him but, at the same time, saw also his body: he was coming back to normal, slowly.
[Lamú, crying, with some tears dropping on the glass of coffin] Darling, how do you feel?
[Ataru, with faible voice] Still faible. But where I am?
[Lamú, same voice and situation] You're inside the medical device of my UFO. Don't worry, the computer saied that your situation is reversible.
[Ataru, same voice] What do you think is happened?
[Lamú, imbarassed] Well.......I........I just don't know.........

'I want to do a test' was the though of Ataru, who concentrate himself to read into the mind of Lamú.

' OH, DARLING !!! YOU HAVN'T TO KNOW THAT YOU COULD HAVE A TUMOR !!!

The aging syndrome re-begun immediatly: watching the scene, Lamú felt again in panic and made a great scream and, at the same time, Ataru get unconscious again.
When he awaked up again, Lamú was still at his side but was sleeping.
He though: 'Now all is clear: EVERYTHING IS DUE TO MY LUMP !!! For every time i read into the mind of Lamú, I grow older. I just don't know the reason but it require a lots of energy, so first he vampyrised my youth and then, when it finished, made me aged !!! I'm lucky to be here, otherwise I would be already death. From now I must avoid to use this 'power' again.'
But, at the same time, he was worried: 'now I depend totally to her. It mean that, the first time I'll do something bad (for instance, if I want to date with a cute girl) she will have both the possibility to zap me as usual or to let me die just using her though. Damned lump, why don't you disappear on your own ? You weren't a gift from God, you are a joke from the devil !!!'
Suddenly, Lamú waked up and saw that Ataru was  back to normal again.

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Darling, how do you feel now?
[Ataru, with normal voice] Better, much better: now I'm young again. Could you please open this coffin?? It make me feel strange laying here.

She opened the device immediatly, so Ataru set up and throw away all the phleboclysis, now dry.

[Ataru, with serioius voice] What do you think it was happened?
[Lamú, rather imbarassed] ... .ehm.......I think that you have had a great stress, mixed with some strange alien elements, who made you so aged. But the computer saied that your situation is reversible: what it did was an 'impact therapy', who allow you to come back to normal. About an aftercare, the chemical laboratory made this pills: you'll must assume it for another month, 3 per day and you'll be healed.
[Ataru, still serious] I'm on debit to you: you bring me to life again.
Lamú started to cry.
[Lamú, crying and screaming] I WILL ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE !!!! IF I WOULD HAVE TO OVERCOME THE GRAVITATION FORCES, TO CROSS ALL THE SPACE OR ANY TIME, I WILL DO: BECAUSE YOU'RE A SPECIAL BEING AND I'LL TAKE CARE OF  YOU !!!!!
[Ataru, same voice] Lamú................. [and kissed her on the mouth and then huged strictly]

While they were landing, Ataru was thinking: 'you just havn't to know that I was able to read on your mind: you'll never understand me. Is better that you'll never know it'.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:26:19 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 12:27:51 AM »
Now I get it! I was really worried about Ataru...! So, when chapter 9 is coming out? :9

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
Right now: just wrote  ;D

Chapter nine: PRIVATE SAVING DARLING ' PART ONE !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 4 days  before the end of the scool.

When Ataru came back on his house he realized that he lost the cognition of the time when was on the UFO: it spent rather 6 days inside the glass coffin without noting anything.
He was always watching at Lamú: she was very depressed, and never stop tu hug him.
Mr and Mrs Moroboshi agreed that Ataru came back to normal, so they prepare a special dinner to bless Lamú for her 'providence'.
The night, instead, sounded so strange; after midnight, in their bedroom,  Mr Moroboshi was already sleeping but his wife was still asleep, because, from the room  upstairs, cames strange 'noises': little thumps, some groans, some sighs...... She tried to hidden her head under the cushion to avoid to hear t hem but those noises were torturing her, so got nerovus. Arrived at the top of the patience, she screamed loudly:

[Mrs Moroboshi, nervous, screaming out of soul] ALL RIGHT, SONS: I WELL KNOW THE SITUATION AND I'VE CONSIDERED YOUR YOUTHFUL FERVOURS BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! SO, OR YOU MAKE YOUR BUSINESS IN SILENCE OR YOU JUST STOP IT NOW !!!

Silence felt all over the house.

[Mr Moroboshi, waking up] Honey, what's up?
[Mrs Moroboshi, still nervous] Something that you've forgotten since longtime [and tourned, in the futon, on the other side]

The next day, at school, everyone saw that it was something wrong inside Lamú: was depressed, her eyes appeared blinded by a black curtain (on the other hand, Ataru was full of life again, as the 'old times').
She reached the top (or the bottom?) when prof. Onsen called her to an interrogation: it was a very embarassing scene sawing her missing all the reponses.

[Onsen, serioius] Lamú, you have a wonderfull curriculum, but law is equal for everybody: this time you deserve a bad valutation.

He didn't finished to talk that several desk felt on him, with large noises.

[The stormtroopen, stopped in a silly pose after throwing their desks, screaming] SHE SURELY HAD A VALID CAUSE FOR THIS, HADN'T ?
[Onsen, rising from the desk, with several lumps but scraeming] YOU'RE EXPULSED FROM THE CLASSROOM !!!! GET OUT !!!!

Mendo approached to Lamú.

[Mendo, with serious voice] Lamú, I feel you very depressed. I cannot live knowing you in this way: please, say something. Every your desire is an order for me. If I could do someghint for make you feel better, I'll do.
[Ataru, getting nervous] All right, Shutaro: start from minding your damned business.

Mendo sweared the sword and tried to hit his foe, who catched it (as usual) with his naked hands.

[Mendo, screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIII, YOU'RE SURELY THE CAUSE OF THE DEPRESSION OF Lamú !!!! SPEAK UP !!!!
[Ataru, screaming] I-SAW-'MIND-YOUR-DAMNED-BUSINESS' !!!
[Onsen, just rised from the desk] YOU TWO, YOU'RE EXPULSED TOO!!

Ataru and Mendo gave him a double uppercut in his face: Onsen flight out of the window.

[Boys and girls, screaming] HURRA !!!! NO LESSONS FOR TODAY !!!!
[Mendo, with wrath] You're the source of all the pain of Lamú: I have to erase you from the face of the Earth. Noone will feel your missing !!!
[Ataru, with sad voice] Erase me ? Is not so easy [now with surprised voice] HEY, WAIT: THE SKIRT OF SHINOBU HAS FALLEN !! WOW, SHE'S WEARING A PINK SLIP !!! GEE !!!
[All of the boys, turned to her] REALLY ?????????

One second after, also Mendo flied out of the windows, hit by a powerfull sock from Ataru.

[Ataru, with serious voice] Sayonara Mendo.

One second after, an iron cabinet felt on Ataru: it was just throwed by Shinobu, who was still breathing loudly due to the effort of throwing it.

[Shinobu, nervous] WHEN YOU WOULD LEARN TO DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS ?!?!?
[Shinobu, now normal] But where is gone Lamú??
[Megane, speaking at the othe stormtroopen] So, boys, you've just saw that the situation is out of control. Ataru, the abject, did surely something wrong to Lamú. I cannot allow this anymore. This situation require a particular, heavy solution.
[Perma, worried] YOU......YOU WON'T.....
[Megane, with sad voice] Yeah: from this moment I require full powers to affront the emergence. My first decision is this: this afternoon we'll apply the 'FINAL SOLUTION' to Ataru.
[Kakugari and Chibi, worried] YOU REALLY WANT TO PASS THIS BORDERLINE??
[Megane] I well know that, passing it, we'll never come back but difficult situations require extreme decision.

After sometimes, Lamú entered into the office of Sakura.

[Lamú, with low voice] Sakura, I have to speak with you.
[Sakura, with gentle voice] Please, Lamú: enter. Set here
[Lamú, set in a chair] Well, I've got a question for you......but.....
[Sakura, same voice] You can ask me all that you want, I'll try to answer to you easly.
[Lamú, with low voices, interrupted by several sight] What you .....will do.....if.....if you know that..... that the man you're in..... in love.........is......is. .........
[Sakkura, same voice] Ataru did something bad to you?
[Lamú, same voice, same sighs] No, no......on the contrary, he becomed so cute and kind with me........ and......and [now crying] ....AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM !!!!
[Sakura, same voice] You must be strong now, because you've to say me the reason of your worring.
[Lamú,with trembling voice, interrupted by many sighs] Last week.......we were playing........we never did it togheter............it was so beautifull.....he was so cute with me.........like ever......like ever been.......and.......... ..and.......he felt in pain......into heavy pain.......so I.........I took him on my UFO and.......and......
[Sakura, same voice] What's happen then?
[Lamú, crying aloud] SAKURAAAAAAAAAA, HE COULD HAVE A TUMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!
[Sakura, worried] Really??
[Lamú, now sighing again] Do you remember?? I've saied to you that he was so 'aged' recently.
[Sakura, serious] Yes, I remember.
[Lamú, same voice] Last week........he had a very bad crisis..........my medical device saied that......that he could have a tumor......a tumor at the lymphatic system.........who make him growing older before time....
[Sakura, serious] The science of your planet could do something against it?
[Lamú, same voice] I........I've made a medicine.........now he seems back to normal.......but...
[Sakura, with clear voice] If this is real, you desert a serious nomination to the Nobel for the medicine: when earthians get a tumor is a real drama, because the cure that, until now, they've found are so long and so painfull and have only an infinitesimal percentage of healing from the desease. If you were able to stop the progression of it, for this you're the best woman in all the universe. Everybody would bless you for what you did.
[Lamú, same voice] Sakura.......I.......I.. .....[now crying] I DON'T WANNA LOSE HIM RIGHT NOW, WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND ME !!!!!
[Sakura, same voice] Lamú, get up (and huged her). You've to know tha....

In that meantime, Shinobu entered into the room

[Shinobu] Sakura San, I was wondering if.......[now screaming, worried] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???
[Sakura, screaming nervous] SHINOBU: FIRST ONE, IN THE DOOR THERE IS A NOTICE WHO SAY 'DON'T ENTER WITHOUT KNOKING' !!! SECOND ONE: IF YOU SEE TWO WOMEN HUGED IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY'RE LESBIANS !!!
[Shinobu, embarassed] All right. Excuse me for my entrance.
[Sakura] So, what did you want to say me?
[Shinobu] I was wondering if Ataru was here.
[Lamú, worried] Why?
[Shinobu] HE DISAPPEARED !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Posted on: January 31, 2008, 11:42:15 PM

Chapter ten: PRIVATE SAVING DARLING ' PART TWO !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 3 days  before the end of the scool.

Lamú came out from the office of Sakura flying: was worried, because she didn't know if Ataru has assumed the pill that the medical device suggested as aftercare; she was thinking: 'what will happen? He cannot wait for a long time without taking that pill, it could lose the healing effetcs. I have to hurry'.
She cames back to the classroom and saw that were missing also Mendo and the 4 stormtroopen, so realized what it could be happen.
'They kidnapped him', was her tough, 'I've to find them before is too late but I need some informations first'.
She flied ultil the shop of Ryonosuke: if somebody wanted to exit from the school had to pass in front of it. It was open.

[Lamú, flying] Ryonosuke, have you saw my darling?
[Ryonosuke] Why I have to? The lessons aren't ended. You're still having the usual extra-time of holyday?
[Lamú, still flying, getting nervous] Don't joke, the situation is serious: Have  you see here him, or Mendo, or Megane, or Perma, or Chibi, or Kakugari??
[Ryonosuke, bored] Any schoolbus have stopped here.
[Lamú, still flying, now angry] I SAIED YOU THAT THE SITUATION IS GRAVE, SO TRY TO BE SERIOUS !
[Ryonosuke, now serious] Lamú, what's going on?
[Lamú, now landed, worried] Darling is disappeared.
[Ryonosuke] In a normal situation I'd like to celebrate this but now I understand that something is happening. No, I havn't seen anybody of them but I'll advise you if somebody will pass from here.
[Lamú, huging Ryonosuke] Thank you dear.
[Ryonosuke's father, screaming out of mind, crying a lot] RYONOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E, FINALLY !!!!!!! MY BELOVED MALE SON !!!!! YOU MADE A SO CUTE GIRL FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!
[Ryonosuke, with wrath] I'M NOT A MALE !!!! I'M A WOMAN !!!! [and gave him a great sock]
[Ryonosuke's father, now flying] MY BELOVED MALE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!
Lamú restarted to fly, even to avoid other complications. In the corridor met Ran, who was talking with other girls.
[Ran, with sweet voice] Ciao Lamú, where are you going?
[Lamú, still in fly] Ran, right you !! Have you seen my darling?
[Ran, same voice] Not at all !!! That's why I'm  happy.
[Lamú, now landed] And Mendo? And Megane and his friends?
[Ran, now suspectous] Why do you ask me that?
[Lamú, getting nervous] Just answer me 'yes' or 'no'.
[Ran, with sad voice] What's going on, Lamú? Your darling is dying again, like the past times?
[Lamú, same voice] Maybe. So, have you seen anyone of them??
[Ran, saime voice] I will dance over his tomb if he would have to die !!!
[Lamú, with wrath] THAT'S ENOUGH !!! SAY ME IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING OR GO TO HELL !!! [a blue alone, with severals eletrics zaps, were around her body]
[Ran, screaming with sweet voice] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! I'M SCARED !!!
[Lamú, furious] LAST CHANCE !!!
[Ran, same voice] I'm so scared..........but..... ...all right, I'll say to you but........come more closer

When Lamú was closer, Ran gave her a little kiss on her lips.
For reponse, Lamú gave her a terrible zap and Ran, screaming aloud, felt on the floor, burnied and wounded !!!

[Ran, laying on the floor in a silly pose, with trembling voice] ....but.....but it was......just an innocent 'kiss of peace' between 2 old friends !!
[Lamú, screaming with wrath] YOU WON'T BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T SAY TO ME WHAT YOU KNOW !!!
[Ran, getting up] All right, all right, here the truth: I didn't seen nor Ataru nor Mendo nor Megane or the others but I've seen Chibi. It was running away, he seems to be worried.
[Lamú, worried] WHERE IS??
[Ran, with sweet voice] I think into the classroom of music.

Lamú started immediatly to fly.

[Ran, screaming with wrath] GO TO HELL, Lamú !!!! YOU AND THE MORON OF YOUR DARLING !!! I WISH HIM TO DIE IN PAIN !!!!

Lamú landed in front of the door of the classrom of music and opened it slowly: inside, somebody was playing on the keyboard and was wearing a pair of stereophones. It was Chibi.
Lamú closed the door and, when was closer to him, put away his stereophones gently.

[Chini, embarased] Lamú, you're here?
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Chibi, what are you doing?
[Chibi, saime voice] I'm getting relaxed !!! When I play the piano I can feel the essence of it and those of my soul too. You just don't know how much it make me happy.
[Lamú, same voice] Why?
[Chibi, same voice] Well.......music is my consolation. I well know how much I'm ugly and also that noone girl is looking at me, so I play the piano: when I play I feel that I can express myself.
[Lamú, same voice] But why you was wearing stereophone?
[Chibi, more embarassed] Well.......well.......I. ....I' ashamed that someone could hear me.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Chibi, if you don't let anybody hear your music you will rest like a butterfly inside its cocoon. So, open it: open your wings and start to fly on your onw.

She put off the jack of t he stereophones: the music of a famous song cames out.

[Lamú, same voice] Oh, 'My immortal' http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=wfJKH4r16Qg: I love this song. Can I sing it while you're playing it?
[Chibi, now excited] I.......I am glad of it !!
[Lamú, singing].............'THIS WOUND WON'T SEEMS TO HEAL,/THIS PAIN IS JUST TOO REAL/THERE'S JUST SO MUCH THAT TIME CANNOT ERASE:/ WHEN YOU CRIED I'D WIPE AWAY ALL OF YOUR TEARS,/WHEN YOU'D SCREAM I'D FIGHT AWAY ALL OF YOUR FEARS,/I HELD YOUR HAND THROUGH ALL OF THESE YEARS,/BUT YOU STILL HAVE.....ALL OF ME.......'

Chibi was charmed by the beauty of Lamú and the grace of her voice and he tought: 'how it would be lovely if she would put her hand on my shoulder and would give me a kiss'.
In that meanwhile, Lamú put the hand on his shoulder, so he became so much excited.
[Lamú, with fake sweet voice, getting closer to him] Chibi...............WHER E-IS-DARLING ?
[Chibi, now embarassed] I........I........I just don't know w....
[Lamú, screaming with wrath, out of her soul] LIAR !!!!!! [and gave him a mostrous zap]
[Chibi, now laying, burnied and wounded, with trembling voice] I......I just don't know, really. Megane, this morning, talked to us that he would apply to him the 'final solution' but I deciede to dissociate: I don't want to cross this line.
[Lamú, talking slowly with sad voice] What you mean about 'final solution' ?
[Chibi, still laying, same voice] The suppression.

Lamú set on a chair and crossed, slowly,  her legs, just to discover the knees: she was sexy and terrible at the same time.
[Lamú, still talking slowly with sad voice] NOW.......LISTEN........ WHERE-I-CAN-FIND..... .......THE-OTHERS??

After a while, Lamú was on the basements of the school: a dark corridor counduced her to another closed door; a sound of drums came from the other side.
Entering, she found Kakugari at drums and Perma, wearing a guitar, in front of him.

[Lamú, surprised] Hey guys, what are you doing here?
[Kakugari] Ciao Lamú. Welll, Perma asked to me to record some bases, so he could exercitate himselft at home this evening.
[Lamú, same voice] Perma, you play guitar?
[Perma, rather ashamed] Yes..... I want to play the lead guitar of a group...but now I play also bass.....a little, I mean: just to record the bases...
[Lamú, with fake excited voice] Have it here? If you let me play it, we could try to...
[Perma, surprised] Lamú, YOU'RE A BASS PLAYER ??
[Lamú, same voice] Yes, let me try. Kakugari, please, follow me with the rythm of the drum. Perma, the riff is in F major.

Lamú started to play a very famous bass riff: Kakugari, well knowing the song, started play drums
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=buIkPVqys1U
[Perma, excited] That's wonderfull: let me sing this [and started to] 'I'M GONA FIGHT THEM ALL/SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T ME HOLD ME BACK/I'M GONA RIP IT OF/TAKING THEIR TIME RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK/AND I'M TALKING TO MYSELF AT NIGHT, BECAUSE I CAN'T FORGET/BACK AND FORTH THROUGH MY MIND BEHIND A CIGARETTE/AND THE MESSAGE COMING FROM MY EYES SAYS LEAVE IT ALONE.......'

Now also Perma started to play guitar: a strange fever attacked the guys, because they have never suspected that Lamú could play and sing so well and so cool like that.

[Kakugari, excited] WOW, Lamú: WE MUST RE-PLAY THIS JAMMING MORE TIMES !!! YOU ARE WONDERFULL AS BASS PLAYER !!!
[Lamú, with fake fancy voice] I will be glad, if only..........if only......... [now with sad voice] IF ONLY YOU SAY TO ME WHERE-IS-DARLING !!!

They immediatly stopped to play, embarassed and worried at the same time.

[Perma, embarassed] Lamú.......how we can know?? We......we arn't guardian angels........ for what I concern, maybe is running behind some girls...
[Lamú, screaming with wrath, out of her soul] LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The zap who invested Kakugari and Perma was really tremendous, the voltage was so high that the schooldress of Lamú got dissipated: now she was wearing only her usual bikini.
She did few steps and took her foot over the head of Perma, who was laying, just burnied, and begun to press him on the floor, so he started to groan for the great pain.
Whatching her down-to-up, with her dogteeth out of her mouth, he found that she was similar to a beautiful vampire, because she was charming and diabolic at the same times , even if her eyes were flashing of spite.

[Lamú, talking slowly, with sad voice] LAST-CHANCE-GUYS............... WHERE-IS-DARLING ?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:27:54 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 06:58:11 PM »
So cute: a Lum who is sexy and sad at the same time  ;D

Very good story  :P

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »
Welcome to the UY Forum! I hope you have a fun with us as I do! I can't wait for the continuation of this.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 12:30:47 AM »
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END[/color]

Chapter eleven: PRIVATE SAVING DARLING ' PART THREE !![/color]

Tomobiki, 1 month and 3 days  before the end of the scool.

Lamú now was flying ouside the school: Kakugari and Perma preferred to live instead of mantening a secret. They explained that Megane had the intention to frame Ataru into a trap and then to 'suppress' him but they were worried about it, so leaved Megane alone with his delirum, but didn't know if he would do all by himself and where he was gone.
She was very worried, because knew that Megane had ever been jelous of Ataru (and all because of her love for him !) and that he really could do anything to wipe out his eternal foe.
Plus, the clock was tickting: Ataru couldn't wait for a long time without taking the aftercare's pill, otherwise it would lose its healing effetc.
She flied everywhere but wasn't able to found him but, suddenly, had the right idea: she remembered that, several times, Megane menaced Ataru to torture him inside the tower of the school, so cames back to it, flying silently.
She was right and found him into the room of the big clock, while was standing, with haunt face, the sight lost into the sky and she landed behind him, who seemed to don't care at all to her.

[Lamú, with face sweet voice] Megane, what are you doing here, all alone?
[Megane, serious, with cold voice, rather mumbling] You're not so able as actress, Lamú: don't be fake with me.
[Lamú, surprised] What?
[Megane, same voice] I well know that you are my death [and then he turned, slowly, face to her]
[Lamú, with nervous voice] All right Megane, no jokes: WHERE-IS-DARLING?
[Megane, same voice] You know that I'll never say it to you.
[Lamú, more nervous] WHY ?
[Megane, same voice] .... and you must know that you havn't any power on me.
[Lamú, with sad voice] Today you're more fool than usual: have you got a better pusher?
[Megane, with sad voice too] You can laugh on me but is too late: at this hour, Ataru would already met his destiny.

Lamú took him by his shirt and started to shake him.

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PHILOSOPHY, I'M NOT HERE FOR WASTING TIME !! LAST CHANCE: SAY TO ME WHERE IS DARLING, OTHERWISE I'LL GIVE YOU SO MUCH ZAPS THAT THE MORGUE WILL IDENTIFY YOU ONLY BY YOUR TOOTHS !!!
[Megane, with a little sad giggle but with cold voice] If I die right now, you'll never know where Ataru is hidden.

At those words Lamú let him free, worried: it was an error !!
With an sudden jump he throwdown himself an the trap spring up: a large (and resistent) hose enlaced Lamú strictly, so she wasn't able to move nor arms or legs.
She tried to destroy it with a large zap but it seems to don't care at all them

[Megane, with satanic voice] Spare your strenght, Lamú: is made of gum and is not a conductor of electricity. Oh, just for notice: is attached to that doorknob, so you cannot fly away.
[Lamú, now worried] What do you want from me?
[Megane, with cold voice] Nothing, just holding you here to give enough time to apply the 'final solution' on Ataru.
[Lamú, with wrath] All your friends leaved you alone: you were cheating with me from the beginning.
[Megane, same voice] They arn't the only men in the Earth who can help me.
[Lamú, same voice] MENDO !!! NOW IS CLEAR !!! AS A MODERN JUDAS, YOU'VE SOLD MY DARLING TO HIM !!!
[Megane, same voice] Not at all, I've just carried Ataru on his hands.
[Lamú, same voice] WHY YOU DID THAT??
[Megane, with clear voice] I did it to spare the future afflictions from you: I cannot allow him to make you suffer anymore. So I decided to apply the 'final solution'.
[Lamú, screaming out of soul] YOU'RE FOOL !!!
[Megane, same voice] You know: 'time is a gentleman' !!! After sometimes you'll understand that he was just a shadow over you and than, without him, you shall come back to life. I don't pretend that you will fall in love with me: the mission of my life was to free you from that abject subject and today I've realized my dream.
[Ten, with nervous voice] WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO Lamú ??
[Lamú, with clear voice] TEN, YOU'RE BACK !!!
[Ten, with normal voice] I was looking for you in the classrom but I didn't find there: is since longtime that I'm searching. [turned to Meagane, screaming with scratchy voice] ...AND I FOUND YOU !!! SET Lamú FREE IMMEDIATLY, BASTARD !!!
[Megane, worried] W....w.....what d.... do you.......

Ten breathed on him a large flame: Megane burnied in few second and felt on the floor, unconscious. One second after Ten breathed too on the hose, who dissolved immediatly.
Lamú, now free, grabbed Megane and shaked a lot unitl when he get consciuos again.

[Lamú, with sad voice] All right, Megane: let's play loud.
[Megane, rather mumbling] If....if I die... you'll never know where.....where Ataru is hidden.
[Lamú, same voice] I know something of worse instead the death: you will taste soon. [turned to Ten] Ten, please: comes back home. I'll give you a gread piece of chocolate for your help.
[Ten, excited] WITH SO MUCH CHILI PEPPER ?!?!?
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Yes, as you like.

Few second after, Lamú took Megane with her and begun to fly so high: he felt immediatly the vertigo.

[Megane, worried] L.....Lamú, WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO ??
[Lamú, with sad voice] So.........let's see................I could let you down.......... Oops.......

Megane falled on the ground, in a silly pose, screaming, but, just few second after, Lamú rescued him.

[Lamú, same voice] ......but I've got a better idea.
She flied until his house and entered in his bedroom, well knowing that all the walls were full of photos about her.
[Lamú, sweet voice] Hello, is anyone in the house? No? [now with sad voice] So we can start the dance.....let's see......Oh, you've got a lots of lovely photos of me.......they're beautifull !!! But........you know.....photos are printed on the paper: THEY COULD BURN !!!

A large zap enwarped all the room and burnied immediatly all the photos !
Megane screamed aloud, for the pain and also for the heavy lost !!

[Lamú, with fake sweet voice] Oops !! They're gone !!! Hey, that's wonderful: you put my photo also as the wallpaper of your computer !!! What a marvellous definition !!! And maybe inside there are much more than thoose that burnied!!! Well, I hope only that your pc is safe against the leaps of electricity !!!

She gave it a large zap: the computer exploed !!!

[Megane, screaming out in pain] Lamú,  YOU....... YOU CANNOT BE SO CRUEL !!! YOU CANNOT DESTROY ALL MY MEMORIES OF YOU !!!!
[Lamú, same voice] YEAH, 'MEMORIES': THAT'S A FIRST CLASS IDEA !!

She throw out from her bra a little oni statue.

[Lamú, with sad voice] Do you remember the second tag game that I did against my darling?? I've threatened him that, if he lose, I would erase my memories from all the people of the Earth. THIS ONE IS THE SAME DEVICE !!! IS NOT ENOUGH FOR A PLANET BUT IS ENOUGH FOR  YOU !!!
[Megane, screaming out in pain] NO, NO !!! YOU CANNOT DELETE ALL MY MEMORIES OF YOU !!! YOU'RE ALL MY YOUTH !!! THE REASON OF MY LIFE !!! ALL MY DREAMS !!! I.......I.........I BEG YOUR PERDON, Lamú !!!! I'M CONTRITE !!! REALLY, I'M CONTRITE !!! I WAS WRONG !!! I BEG YOU: EXCUSE ME !!! EXCUSE ME !!! EXCUSE ME BUT SPARE MY MEMORIES OF YOU !! [and started to cry]
[Lamú, screaming with wrath] WHERE IS DARLING ??
[Megane] Do you remember that bar in main street of Tomobiki? The place where Mendo use to hidden a jet 'for the emergencies'?? We've just used it when we saw that the city was laying in the back of a giant turtle.
[Lamú, holding for a moment] Yes, I remember.
[Megane, rather crying] Ataru is there. [now screaming, in pain] Lamú, FORGIVE ME: I'M REALLY CONTRITE !!!
[Lamú, with wrath] YOU'RE DEAD FOR ME !!!! [now with fake fancy voice] Oops.... I was just forgetting to say this: once activated, this device cannot be stopped. But you're lucky: this one could only erase the memories of an external hard disk or a USB pendrive in a ray of 100 metres.
[now with sad voice] SAYONARA MEGANE !!!

Lamú flied away; in the meantime, Megane was crying and screaming in pain: in few seconds he lost all the things that he've collected about her in his whole life.

Inside a dark room Ataru was laying on the floor, chained.
Suddenly somebody turned on the lights, so he could see what was inside the room.

[Mendo] Good morning, Moroboshi: how do you feel?
[Ataru, with sad voice] Now that I've just seen you ugy face I want to puke.
[Mendo, with low voice] Is not the correct language you must use in front of me.
[Ataru, screaming] WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
[Mendo, with a little laugh] Megane asked to me to apply the 'final solution' on you.....but, for the moment, I decided to suspend the execution.
[Ataru, still screaming] SO LET ME FREE !!!
[Mendo, with sad voice]..... is clear that, for that, I want to know what is happening between you and Lamú.
[Ataru, surprised] What ??
[Mendo, same voice] I've realized that, since 2 months, you became so cute and lovely with her like ever been. I know you very well: you do something only if you'd have a personal gain. SO, SPEAK UP !!! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE !!!
[Ataru, with sad voice] Why I have to say my own business of you?
[Mendo, with serious voice] You know, Moroboshi: the school is at the end and you risk to get your diploma with a very low valutation. In this way, the access of the university will be so difficult to you. And I know that you know that the taxes you'll have to pay are so expansives, and maybe your father wouldn't be able to pay his mortage................. ..........If you expose me what you were plotting, I could give to you............. 'an help'.

Ataru was thinking: 'well, in this case.......'

' DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ??

'Oh, no! She's arrived too early !!!' was the though of Ataru: 'just another second and I'd done the best affair of my life. Now I've to play my part'.

[Ataru, screaming aloud] LISTEN TO ME, MENDO !!! WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN ME AND Lamú IN OUR BED IS NOT YOUR  BUSINESS !!! MAKE YOURSELF A REASON OF IT !!!!
[Mendo, worried] << W......WHAT HAPPEN ........IN  YOUR BED >> ??

' THIS IS DARLING'S VOICE !!! HOLD UP, I'M COMING TO HELP YOU !!!

[Ataru, with sad voice] YES, 'IN OUR BED': WHAT'S WRONG ?

Mendo sweared his katana and pointed it in face of Ataru.

[Mendo, with wrath] YOU BASTARD: HAVE YOU VIOLATE THE PURITY OF Lamú ??
[Ataru, with sad voice] I RE-PHRASE: IS-NOT-YOUR-BUSINESS !!!

In that moment the lights were turned off.

[Mendo, screaming out of his soul] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAARK !!!!!!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!!!

In that moment, a figure was glowing on the other side of the room.

[Ataru and Mendo, screaming with fear] A GHOST !!!!!!!!!
[Lamú, with nervous voice] WHAT THE HELL OF GHOST ?!?
[Ataru and Mendo] Lamú ?!? Is you ?!?
[Lamú, with nervous voice] Is me. MENDO, SET MY DARLING FREE IMMEDIATLY OR I WILL BURN YOU AS A FLORENTIAN STEAK !!!
[Mendo, with low voice] All right Lamú, I must admit my defeat. [and unchained Ataru]
[Lamú, rather crying] Darling..........
[Ataru, with serious voice] Lamú............thank you for rescuing me !!!
[Lamú, now serious] MENDO, THIS IS A LESSON FOR YOU: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS !!
[Mendo, with low voice] I was only worried for you.
[Lamú, same voice] I'VE NEVER NEEDED YOUR PROTECTION, I'VE MY DARLING !!!! [now with fake fancy voice] ........but.........YOU CAN THINK AT ME TONIGHT !!!
[Mendo, surprised and worried at the same time] W.....WHAT DO YOU MEAN ??
[Lamú, same voice] SAYONARA SHUTAROOOOOOOO .
[Ataru, with sad voice] CIAO CIAO, MENDO !!!! AH, REMEMBER TO HOLD YOUR HANDS BEHIND THE HEAD TONIGHT, IF YOU'D THINK TO US !!!!

Mendo dropped on his knees: it wasn't just a defeat, it was a total debacle !!!

Now Ataru and Lamú were walking on the street, huged.

[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling, did you took your aftercare's pill?
[Ataru] Yeah, I did it few second before Megane kidnaped me.

' HOW MUCH I CARE YOU !!
[Lamú] HOW MUCH I CARE YOU !!!

[Ataru, surprised]....... eh?

' DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON??
[Lamú] Darling, what's going on??
[Ataru, more worried]............OH.........O H.......OH MY............MY GOODNESS !!!

' OH MY GOD, DARLING WHAT DO YOU FEEL?
[Lamú] Oh my God, darling: what do you feel?
[Ataru, still worried] I.......I think............I need one more pill !!

' I HAVN'T ANOTHER ONE !!! DARLING, HOLD UP: I'LL TAKE YOU HOME BY FLY.
[Lamú] I havn't another one !!! Darling, hold up: I'll take you home by fly.

Instead they were flying Ataru though: 'Oh my God, SHE WAS TALKING OR SHE WAS JUST THINKING SOMETHING?? I.... I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEPARATE !!!!
OH MY GOD, I'M LOOSING THE CONTROL OF MY POWER !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:29:14 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »
The most angry and violent Lum that I've ever seen or read... Let the 12 come.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »
I'm felt in love of my so cruel Lamù  ;D

You're asking about the next chapter.

Well, just a little spoiler: the chapter 12 would be as an "interludio" into this history but he prepare also to a part of the last chapter.

But you just don't miss the chapter 13: it will be THE KEYSTONE of all the tale !!!

Everything round (and will round) around it !!!

I'm happpy that you like my history  _/-\o_ _/-\o_
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:15:27 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »
[Lamù, same voice] YOU CAN THINK AT ME TONIGHT !!!
[Ataru, with sad voice] CIAO CIAO, MENDO !!!! AH, REMEMBER TO HOLD YOUR HANDS BEHIND THE HEAD TONIGHT, IF YOU'D THINK TO US !!!!

ROTFL  ;D ;D ;D

I'm trying to imagine the face of Mendo  :&
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:15:46 AM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 12:27:13 AM »

Chapter twelve: U-Y-TRiBe

Tomobiki, 25 days  before the end of the scool.

Lamú and Ataru were at home, in the bedroom, studing (or just trying to do it).

[Lamú] So, darling, what's the capital of Italy?
[Ataru, 'serious'] ....ehm............Milan ?!?
[Lamú, rather desperate] NO !!!! ROME !!! IT'S ROME !!!
[Ataru, 'serious'] Really? Well, I thought that a city who has a football team who was able to win the 'Champions League' and also the 'Toyota Cup' colud be also the capital of a nation.
[Lamú, worried] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING?? IF SO, WHAT'S THE CAPITAL OF GREAT BRITAIN: 'CHELSEA' ??
[Ataru, worried too] Really it isn't ??
[Lamú, same voice] DAAAAAAAARLING, COMES BACK SERIOUS !!!
[Ataru, with bored voice] All right, all right: re-begin with questions, if you want.
[Lamú, rather tired] So......[sigh]..........what's the capital of France?
[Ataru] Paris.
[Lamú, same voice] Those of Germay ?
[Ataru] Berlin
[Lamú, same voice] Those of Portugal?
[Ataru, wondering] .........ehm.........ehm ........(that's so difficult)............... Benfica ??
[Lamú, desperate] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!! YOU DIDN'T STUDIED AT ALL !!!
[Ataru, fake serious] I've got a reason for it.
[Lamú, surprised] Really?
[Ataru, 'serious'] The reason is.......... [he rose up and, in only a second, held her by the legs and by the shoulder - with serious, deep voice]..... that I cannot take my eyes out of you [and kissed her on the mouth]
[Lamú, so much surprised]...........mh......... mh..............darling. ...........[with sweet voice, trying to exit from his hug].... you know....I love you so much........but......... [back serious]... BUT, YOU KNOW: FIRST ONE, THE DUTY; SECOND ONE, THE PLEASURE. NOW IT'S TIME FOR STUDYING !!!

'All right: charme, voice and suasion still stays on' was the thought of Ataru, 'but enough is enough: I FEEL THE ASTINENCE !!!! I WANT TO MEET AGAIN MY HAREM !!!! MY BELOVED GIRLS MISS ME SO MUCH !!!!'
In that meantime a sweet melody broke the silence: was the multi-banda-cellphone of Lamú, who was able also to recive calls also from his planet.

[Lamú, with joyfull voice] Oh, is Benten [at the phone] Hello Benten, how long !! What ?? [little giggle] No, I was just studying with darling. What are you doing? .... Really ?? You'll come back on Earth soon? That's marvellous !!! ... eh ?! Darling ? It's here that..... DARLING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
[Ataru] Don't you see?? I'm dressing: I want to have some footing !!
[Lamú] Benten wanted to speak to you.
[Ataru] I'll call back later. Ciao Ciao Lamú, see you soon [and exit from the room]
It was a little mistery: since some days, every evening, at the same hour, Ataru used to 'have some footing'. This one was what he saied to his parents. The past times she didn't mind at all him but today Lamú got suspectous, also because of the call of Benten: how ever she spoke with Ataru? Maybe he used, hidden, her multi-banda-cellphone? If so, when ? Over all: why? So she flied outside the bedroom and, from the sky, spied the footing of Ataru. In fact, very soon, he disapeared into an house not so far. Lamú landed silently: Ataru was into a subterrane, and she appeared to a little window, but the glass was very dirty, so she could hear only the voices who cames from the room.

[Perma, getting excited] So, what about Ran?
[Ataru, with serious voice] She has accepted !!!
[Perma, Kakugari and Chibi, everyone excited] WOW !!!! Ataru, you're great !!!
[Ataru, same voice] I know, I know. Also Shinobu will be with us: I've talked to her yesterday, she saied that he would be happy to give us some help.
[Perma, Kakugari and Chibi, everyone excited] YIPPE !!! And what about Oyuky and Benten ??
[Ataru, same voice] Also Oyuky has accepted: I couldn't speak with Benten because Lamú was there, but I'll call her tonight, when the oni will sleep.
[Perma, with embarassed voice] Ataru.......by the way.....what about Lamú?
[Ataru, with a little scream] SHE WILL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND !!!
[Chibi and Kakugarhi, worried] YOU'RE SO CRUEL !!!
[Ataru, with serious voice] I'm not !! Maybe, with her, everything would become more difficult !! [now with clear voice] BUT I'M NOT HERE FOR WASTING TIME !! WE HAVE TO BEGIN !!! LET'S START ON MY 'THREE': ONE........TWO....

At the 'three', the door exploed and Lamú, flying, chatched Ataru and shaked him heavly.

[Lamú, with wrath] DAAAAAAAARLING, I WANT AN......... [now surprised].... explication ?!? What the fool are you doing ?

Kakugari was at drums, Chibi at keyboards, Perma at bass and Ataru at guitar.

[Ataru, rather unbreathing] The explication is over there, in the poster.

A large poster was on the wall.

[Lamú, with embarassed voice] 'U-Y-TRiBe' ?!? What it mean ??
[Ataru, serious] 'U-Y-TRiBe' mean 'URUSAI YATSURA TOMOBIKI ROCKING INBOUND BAND ETCETERA': you can read it also 'THOSE NOISING INBOUND ROCKING PEOPLE OF TOMOBIKI (ETCETERA). Is the name of our band'.
[Lamú, normal] What a rubbish name !! [at those words, Ataru felt donw in a silly pose]
[Perma, rathrer bored] .... and goodbye to the surprise !!!
[Lamú, wondering] What the hell of 'surprise' ?!?
[Ataru, rather embarassed] Well.....here the thruth: we wanted to realize a 'farewell party' before the end of the school with a great concert into the arena of the school, so we asked to Ran to give an help for food, to Shinobu to manage the pubblicity of the event and the lights of the 'show' and to Oyuky and Benten to help you as dancers and as singers. It would be a surprise for everybody but........now you're here.
[Lamú, still wondering] Who will pay the rent for all of this?
[Ataru, with sad voice] Mendo. He saied that 'we can consider this as a <<penitence>>' (and you know why). [now with normal voice, with a sigh] And that's all !! Now, what are you going to do??

Lamú watched everybody with a strange sight, then she spoke:

[Lamú, with clear voice] JUST TWO CONDITIONS: SECOND ONE [and grabbed the bass by the hand of Perma] THIS IS MINE !!! FIRST ONE..................I-AM-YOUR-LEADER !!!!!

Everyone agreeded !!
Since that evening, the 'U-Y-TRiBe' started to play music seriously.

Tomobiki, 8 days  before the end of the scool.

Ran was into her UFO, watching something inside his oven: he was cooking 10 little different cakes.

[Ran, with sweet voice] It's ready !!! Mmmmmmmmmmh, they're so yoummy !!! Rei, please, come here and say 'AAAAAAH'............. how do you think ??

Rei ate a cake in one second and then groamed something as to say 'good'.

[Ran, same voice] All right, let's begin

She weared an heavy bazooka on he shoulder and then begun to sthoot on the cakes.

[Ran, excited] WHAHAHAHAHAH !!!! I'M FEELING OVERCHARGHED !!!!!
[Ran, now with sweet voice] Termin' !!!

Shooting on it she was able to clonate the cakes: now, in the UFO, there were thousand and thousand ot them. Foods and drikns for the party were ready.

Tomobiki, 7 days  before the end of the scool.

NOTICE: is not easy to relate about a concert, but I try !!
I suggesto to you: when you find a link, do a right click with your mouse, so you will listen the music (and see the video, if you like) and read the lyrics of the songs 

At 21:30 in the evenint the arena of Tomobiki school was full: everyone was curious to know what would be happened at this 'farewell party'.
Suddenly all the lights were set off: it was the signat that the show is going to start.

A voice begun to scream into a microphone: 'UNO.......DOS......TRES......CATORSE !!'
Immediatly, the power of a notorious song  encase the arena and, as drove by some instinct, all the people begun to jump and to dance.
The lights now were brightening the platform were Kakugari (at drums), Chibi (at keyboards), Perma (at rythimic guitars), Lamú (at bass) and Ataru (ad lead guitar) were playing: on their shoulder, a big neon flashing light who showed to all the people the name of the band: U-Y-TRiBe.

Now Lamú was playing a powerfull bass riff, back to back on Ataru

Vertigo
[Ataru sing] The lights go down it's dark/ The jungle is your head - can't rule your heart/ A feeling is so much stronger than/ A thought / Your eyes are wide / And thought your soul it can't be bought
Your mind can wonder/ Hello, hello... I'm at a place called Vertigo / It's everything I wish I didn't know/ Except you, give me something...I can feel !! feel !
It was a real explosion !!! Lamú, with her usual outfits (boots and bikini), captivate immediatly the attentions of all the guys: with her longs legs, long hair (even shaked, moved, released), her moves, her little fly, the little jokes played at the other boy of the band, was like an hot knife who was cutting butter. The music did the rest: it sounded so loud, just seems that it could catch hearts and souls of everybody and taking them higher in the sky !!
They didn't let any time to everyone and, finished, started immediatly with another song: after the initial riff drums other lights (managed by Shinobu and Ten) illuminated Benten and Oyuky, as dancers !! It was like thowing some gasolina on a big fire.

Pretty fly for a nice guy
[Ataru sing] You know it's kind of hard / Just to get along today / Our subject isn't cool /But he fakes it anyway /He may not have a clue / And he may not have style / But everything he lacks
Well he makes up in denial / So don't debate, a player straight / You know he really doesn't get it anyway / Gonna play the field, and keep it real / For you no way, for you no way / So if you don't rate, just overcompensate / At least you'll know you can always go on Ricki Lake / The world needs wannabees, so (hey, hey) / Do that brand new thing
Even Ataru was able to grab the attention of the people, over all from the girls: from the first time they hadn't any fear of him, because he was 'jailed' by the power of the music, so it was rather 'inoffensive'. On the other hand, he had a sort of natural charisma: he plaied very well the guitar, his sound was penetrating the minds and souls of everybody, some girls found it rather sexy in his movings !!!
Now Lamú walked near the microphone and started to sing

Rock the planet
[Lamú sing] Rock the planet / Rock the planet, baby /Rock the planet for everyone / Kagayaita ginga/ Hitomi o tsuranuki / Anata e to moeta / Haato ga tomaranai / On the third stone from the sun / You ring my bell, I bang your drum, singin' / Rock the planet / Rock the planet, baby / Rock the planet for everyone
Without breathing, they begun another song
Walk like an egyptian

[Benten sing] All the old paintings on the tombs / They do the sand dance don't you know/ If they move too quick / They're falling down like a domino / All the bazaar men by the Nile / They got the money on a bet / Gold crocodiles / They snap their teeth on your cigarette / Foreign types with the hookah pipes say...... / 'Walk like an Egyptian'

[Oyuki sing] Blonde waitresses take their trays / They spin around and they cross the floor/ They've got the moves / You drop your drink then they bring you more / All the school kids so sick of books / They like the punk and the metal band / When the buzzer rings / They're walking like an Egyptian / All the kids in the marketplace say / 'Walk like an Egyptian'

[Lamú sing] Slide your feet up the street bend your back / Shift your arm then you pull it back / Life is hard you know / So strike a pose on a Cadillac / If you want to find all the cops / They're hanging out in the donut shop / They sing and dance / Spin the clubs cruise down the block / All the Japanese with their yen / The party boys call the Kremlin / And the Chinese know / They walk the line like Egyptian/ All the cops in the donut shop say / 'Walk like an Egyptian'.

Mendo was dancing under the set of Oyuky: sawing her dancing he had to change his mind about her. Until that day he had considered her as a cold piece of ice !!! Today, contrarily, was like a loaded gun !!

Hearing the music, other peoples came inside the arena: everybody was enjoing the cakes, the drinks and the music.

[Nabiki, screaming, due to the volume of the music]  Ran, are you here ?!?
[Ran, screaming, due to the volume of the music] Nabiki, what a marvellous surprise !!
[Nabiki, same voice] Do you think we can enter ??
[Ran, same voice] All the Tendo Family and his friends are welcome to this party !!

In the platform, Perma, even playing, was thinking: 'WOW, what a great panda !! He's dancing like a fool !!'
Even Lamú, even playing, was thinking something: 'Strange: that girl with long hairs who's dancing in front of me looks so familiar' !!!
Shan Poo, dancing in the ground, was thinking: 'Strange: the bass player looks so familiar !!'
Ataru, event playing, had an ectasy: 'GEE !!! THE CUTE RED-HAIRS-GIRLS I SAW SOME TIME AGO !! HELLO DOLLY !!!'
Ranma, when he saw him, was worried: 'OH MY GOD !!! THE SINGER IS THE MANIAC THAT I MET SOME TIME AGO !! IS BETTER TO CHANGE MYSELF' (and, after sometimes, cames back, as a male).

At an accurate moment of the show, every member of the band took a bottle of champagne and Ataru made this pledge to everybody:

[Ataru, screaming on the microphone] TO WHAT WHE ARE, TO WHAT WE WERE, TO  WHAT WE WILL BECOME: SAYONARA, TOMOBIKI'S SCHOOL !!!'

One second after, all the members, as formula one pilots, shaked the bottles and spraied the people who was near the platform: Lamú, flying, was spraying everybody, everywhere !!!

The band played also:

move your body
Rewind
that's the way (I like it)
All lum need is love
Touch my heart
How to save a life

At the end of the show, all the people was screaming: 'U-Y-TRIBE !!! U-Y-TRIBE !!! U-Y-TRIBE !! '

And was that day that Ataru got an idea !!!
'It could work !!! It will work !!! I'm sure, it will work !!! Even Lamú won't be able to stop me at this time !!! ' was his thought.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Don't miss next chapter: it will be THE KEYSTONE of all the tale.

If you have red carefully the past chapters you're knowing that something of terrible is coming on !!

So, look for 'FOR WHOM THE BELL IS TOLLING'

GiovaneDinamitardo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:30:44 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 03:56:12 AM »
I'm wainting for that chapter, now is getting to the best part of the story.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:12:12 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 07:05:17 PM »
I've just red from the 1st ch. all the history and I've found this:

[Onsen] '... AND THEREFORE, NEVER SEND TO KNOW FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS: IT TOLLS FOR THEE'.

[Lamù, whispering] Darling, what it mean?
[Ataru, bored] I think that if anyone listen that damned bell will die.
[Lamù, worried and whispering] It's true? The humans can hear death approciating by the toll of a bell?
[Ataru, still bored] I don't konw: I'm never died before.

I'm so worried about  :-\

And this
Lamù was thinking something: 'Strange: that girl with long hairs who's dancing in front of me looks so familiar' !!!
Shan Poo, dancing in the ground, was thinking: 'Strange: the bass player looks so familiar !!'
Ataru, event playing, had an ectasy: 'GEE !!! THE CUTE RED-HAIRS-GIRLS I SAW SOME TIME AGO !! HELLO DOLLY !!!'
Ranma, when he saw him, was worried: 'OH MY GOD !!! THE SINGER IS THE MANIAC THAT I MET SOME TIME AGO !! IS BETTER TO CHANGE MYSELF' (and, after sometimes, cames back, as a male).

It's a crossover !!!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:15:03 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »
It's a crossover !!!  ;D ;D ;D

I've noticed that there are a lot of UY fanfics that seem to have Ranma crossovers in them.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »

Chapter THIRTEEN: FOR WHOM THE BELL IS TOLLING

Tomobiki, the day after the end of the exames

' WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?
' WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?
' WHY YOU'VE DID IT ?!?
' WHY YOU'VE DID IIIIIIIIIT ?!?

[Ataru, waking up, screaming out in pain] Lamú !!!!
[Lamú, waking up with a large scream, in panic] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!
[Ataru, breathing loudly] P.......pills !!!
[Lamú, very worried, with trembling voice] OH GOD.........OH GOD............. HOLD UP !!!

She flied downstairs and, after few minutes, cames in the bedroom (Ataru was still laying in the futon) with a large glass of water and the can with the pills: she opened it but he took it by her hand and took also a fistful of pills, ate them anxiously and then, with so much water, tried to engulf them (he rest unbreathing for some seconds for this) and, in the end, felt down, back in the futon.
Lamú was lost in panic at that sight: it was the worse crisis of Ataru since longtime.
It's used to say that the students are worried the night before the exames, for Ataru was real the opposite: the night after it was like a torture.
In the morning, at school, he red the asnwers for every questions from the mind of Lamú: now he knews that it required so much energy to his lump (who staied always on, even if now he started to feel lots of pain and some burning around it).
But, over all, he was worried because he felt that was losing the control on it, so decided to do anothe test.

[Ataru, breathing loud, rather worried] Lamú..... please......tell me the truth....... what did ...... you say......your....medical device?.........May I.......may I've got...... a tumor?

' OH NO, HE'S GETTING SUSPICIOUS !!
[' Lamú] Oh no, he's getting suspicious !!

[Lamú, with trembling voice] D....darling....what the fool are you saying?? R...relax, is only stress.

' DARLING, YOU HAVN'T TO SAY THAT YOU MAY HAVE A TUMOR !!
[' Lamú] Darling, you havn't to say that you may have a tumor !!!

Ataru became more worried: spared when she was in front of him, he couldn't discern if Lamú was talking or just thinking something. Just few minutes ago, maybe, she was just having a dream but he felt her as was screaming, with the top of the voice, in his ears.

[Mrs Moroboshi, behind the door, with low voice] Lamú, dear, could you come here for some minutes?
[Lamú, same voice] I'm coming [and exit from the bedroom]

'Oh, no: now I'm really drugged' was his thought: 'when I use too much my power, the lump require me even more energy and, in conseguence, I need more pills. Oh, God, it must exist a way for losing it !! I cannot continue in this way anymore'
Behind the door, Mrs Moroboshi and Lamú were whispering.

[Mrs Moroboshi] Lamú, my dear, please, tell me the truth: did Ataru got some grave desease?? Even if he's a maniac and an lecherose guy, I'm still his mother and I'm so worried about his healt.
[Lamú] I'll take again on my UFO and I'll interrogate my medical device....
[Mrs Moroboshi] No, no: this time I want that you attend him to the hospital. I trust in the science of your planet but I want to know also the advice of an human doctor.
[Lamú] All right, I'll attend him to a doctor just after we will knows the results of our examens.

Lamú cames back in the bedroom and found Ataru that was sleeping; when she was again on the futon huged sweetly an arm of him and put his head on his shoulder; a little tear drop over his skin.

'I've to to say to her the truth, but I've also to find the rights words' was the thinking  of Ataru, 'otherwise she couldn't undesrtand my situation'

Tomobiki, 2 weeks after the end of the exames

That was really the end: the results of the examens were under the eyes of everybody and a large group of them was looking for knowins in which position was on the classification.
The top of it was a real surprise: 3 ex-aequo were flashing over all !!!!
Lamú, Mendo Shutaro and Ataru Moroboshi were sharing the first position !!!
Lamú was receiving the congratulations of lots of boys and girls, even from other classes.
Mendo was the first who made it at Ataru.

[Mendo, serious] Moroboshi, please, accept my congratulations for your excelent exame.
[Ataru, rather bored and thired] Oh, thank you, thank you.
[Mendo, surprised] What's on, Moroboshi? I feel you down.
[Ataru, same expression and voice] No, not at all.
[Mendo, wondering] Are you blue because maybe you'll never see again Sakura San? Or Shinobu? Or Ryonosuke? Or Ran? Or someone else?
[Ataru, same expression and voice] No, not at all. I don't mind about them [and walked away]

'He's really strange' was the thinking of Mendo: 'just few days ago, during the concert, Moroboshi was full of life and maybe would had the desire to kidnap all the girls that were inside the arena just to make up an harem on his own. Now I think just a breath will kill him. Maybe is true the rumor that I've heard from little Ten ?!? Does he really may have got a tumor ?'

Near to him, Megane step up to Lamú.

[Megane, rather ashamed] Lamú, please accept my congratulations for your excelent exame.
[Lamú, with spiting voice] I don't wanna hear you.
[Megane, rather crying] Lamú, I......I'm really contrite !!! Please, forgive me.
[Lamú, same voice] I-don't-wanna-hear-you !!!
[Megane, now crying] Lamú, I......I think I will die without you.
[Lamú, same voice] It's your own problem.
[Megane, still crying] Please !!! Please ! I'm saying the truth: I can die without you.
[Lamú, same voice] I don't mind. It's your own problem [and walked away]

All the students were sharing each others congratulations about the exame: everyone got the diploma but, at the same times, they're crying. This one was the very last day of the school and everybody knew that, just step outside the gate, they were entering into the adul age.

Ataru (walking) and Lamú (flying slowly, just some steps in front of him) were now caming back home: they didn't mind at all that the sky was getting dark, with so much clouds. A summer storm was approaching.
Lamú was still watching at her diploma and, over all, the result of it: they were the 2 best students of all the schools, her eyes were flashing by the joy.
On the other hand, Ataru was rather inddifferent to all of it because, inside of him, felt a great tiredness, due to his lump, who was becoming even more burning.

' DARLING, WE ARE THE BEST STUDENTS OF THE SCHOOL !!! I'M PROUD OF  YOU !!! WITH THIS DIPLOMA WE COULD GO TO THE UNIVERSITY WITHOUT PAYING THE TAXES FOR THE FIRST YEAR !!! AND, FOR THE REST OF IT, I'LL ASK TO MY PARENTS TO PAY THEM FOR BOTH !!! YOU DESERVE IT !!! YOU'RE VERY......

In that instant, a distant bell begn to chain: with the sky so dark and so full of clouds, it sounded really chilling.

[' Lamú] .... 'FOR WHOM IS TOLLING THAT BELL' ?
[Ataru, rather absent] I just don't know, maybe somebody had opened a chirstian church.
[' Lamú] But what it mean ??
[Ataru, same expression] I don't know so well this religion but I think that is like a call for praying.
[' Lamú] It remember me something.....
[Ataru] Are you getting worried for a simple sound of a bell ??
[' Lamú] ....ATARU.....
[Ataru] What?

[Lamú, WITH FUROIOUS VOICE] ATARU, SINCE WHEN YOU'RE READING MY MIND ?!??!?

Ataru made a little scream and held himself !!!!
His game was disclosed, in the worse way !!!

[Lamú, still furiuos, now screaming] ATARU !!!! SPEAK UP !!! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE READING MY MIND ??

'Ataru ?? She alwasy use to call me <<darling>>' was the tought of him !!! 'Oh my God, what's happening'
Lamú grabbed him by his shirt and started to shake him

[Lamú, same voice] SO, SPEAK UP !!! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE READING MY MIND ?? FEW SECONS AGO I DIDN'T SPEAK AT ALL BUT YOU ANSWERED MY TO ALL MY THOUGHT !!! SO, SPEAK UP !! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE READING MY MIND ????
[Ataru, with trembling voice].......I don't know...... maybe it's a coincidence
[Lamú, screaming out of her soul] LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA R !!!!! [and gave him a terrible zap]
[Lamú, same voice] THIS IS MY FIRST WARNING, 'ATARU': I WILL CONTINUTE UNTIL YOU WON'T TELL ME THE TRUTH
[Ataru, burnied, with a flebile voice] I can explain everything.........
[Lamú, screaming out of her soul] LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA R !!!!! [and gave him another zap]
[Ataru, more burnied, with a low voice] Please, let me explain........ please, Lamú........
[Lamú, same voice] SPEAK UP !!!!
[Ataru, crying] It's all because of this lump: since when I've got it, i was able to read your mind. But it require me a lots of energy: the energy of my youth !!
[Lamú, same voice] SINCE WHEN YOU'RE DOING THAT ?!?
[Ataru, ashamed] ............since 2 months.
[Lamú, now with trembling voice]......tw......two months?? This........this mean............this mean that..........THAT YOU CRAPPED ME !!!!
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] NO !!!! NO !!! IT'S NO TRUE !!!!
[Lamú, still with trembling voice, rather crying]......and I.......I thought that............that.... ........you were finally............final ly felt.....felt in love.........with me !!!!! I've beelived it.........with all my strength......with all my heart.......with all my soul........
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] THIS IS TRUE !!!! IS TRUE !!!!TRUST IN ME !!!
[Lamú, screaming out of her soul] LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA R !!!!! [and gave him another zap]
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] Lamú !!!! TRUST IN ME !!! TRUST IN.......[now surprised] HEY !!!! LOOK !!! LOOK !!!! HAS GONE !!!! IT HAS GONE !!!! MY LUMP HAS GONE RIGHT NOW !!!! LOOK AT MY HEAD !!! IT HAS GONE !!!!
[Lamú, still with trembling voice, rather crying] A puppet !!! I was.......I was just ..... a puppet !!! I was a puppet.... I've gave.....I've gave to you.....all of me.......my body......my heart.......my soul.... I was just a puppet.......and you.........[now screaming] YOU WERE THE PUPPETMASTER !!!!
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] NO !!!! NO !!! IT'S NO TRUE !!!! LOOOOOK !!! LOOK AT ME !!! IT'S OVER !!! IT HAS GONE !!!!
[Lamú, screaming out of this soul] RIGHT !!!! IT'S OVER !!! ALL OVER !!! ALL OVER !!!! ALL OVEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] NO !!!! NO !!! TRUST IN ME !!! TRUST IN ME !!!
[Lamú, screaming out of this soul] IT'S OVER !!! ALL OVER !!! ALL OVER !!!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE !!! YOU'RE A MONSTER !!! YOU'RE A DISMAL !!!! YOU'RE A BASTARD !!!! IT'S OVER !!! ALL OVER !!! ALL OVEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!

At those  words, Ataru jumped on air and tried to catch her

[Lamú, same voice] DON'T TOUCH ME !!!!
[Ataru, screaming and crying at the same time] Lamú !!! Lamú !!! WAIT !!! WAIIIIIIIIT !!!'
[Lamú, screaming out of this soul] IT'S OVER !!! ALL OVER !!! ALL OVER !!!! ALL OVEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!! [and tried to fly away]

Screaming aloud, Ataru did a greater jump and grabbed her by the ancle

[Lamú, screaming out of this soul] DON'T TOUCH ME !!!!

Still in fly, she turned and tried to smash the face of Ataru with a great kick but, instinctively, he moved it to avoid the hit and, at the same time, let the grab.

The last thing that Lamú remembered was that she lost the equilibrium of her fly.

Ataru felt down to the ground but he was worried: he listened a great noise.

A terrible noise.

A noise of broken bones !!!!

After some minutes he realized: Lamú was laying on the ground, totallly unconscious but a large fleck of blood was still on the wall, in the point who she hurt his head, who is now bleeding on the back.

[Ataru, worried so much] OH MY GOD !!!!!

He went more closer to her, undressed his shirt and tried to buffer the wound, who was still bleeding.
After a while, he held her arm but it felt down, without any strenght.

[Ataru, worried so much] OH GOD !!!!! OH GOD !!!!! OH MY GOD !!!!!

In this moment he remembered what prof. Onsen was reading that day at the school: 'NEVER SEND TO KNOW FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS: IT TOLLS FOR THEE' (and also the meaning of this phrase).

[Ataru, screaming with the top of the voice] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEELP !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEELP !!!
IS THERE ANYBODY HEARING ME  NOW !?!?!?
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEELP !!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEELP !!!

But his words were overhanged by the loud sound of the hailrain, who begun to fall down.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:32:25 PM by Lum-chan »