Forum > Alternative Endings

URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!

<< < (2/44) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter three: ESCALETION (MAGIC SUNDAY MORNING) !!!

NOTICE ONE: when you see the symbol ''' it means that this is Lamús thinking

NOTICE TWO[/b]: soon all UruseiYatsura's people will send SMS, will talk to cellphones, will use computer and internet, will drive cars and will sing contemporaries songs.
I well know that the serie was located from 1978 to 1991 and all of this doesn't exist in this period but I image that this history is located on XXI century, as the rest of the saga.
You'll understand everything if you will read the rest of the chapters, because I've found an autentic 'unknow continent' where the UruseiYatsura saga could be totally re-write.
So, please: let me dream.
Giovane Dinamitardo

Tomobiki, 2 months  before the end of the scool.

Sunday morning, rain is falling. Mr and Mrs Moroboshi get up early in the morning: they have to take the Shikansen Train in time, invited to a party from some old school friends of him.
The time was awful: heavy rain, wind, cold. You'll never call it a springtime day.
Mrs Moroboshi hate the people who was going to go but she decided to move too, because her husband have to ask them a special loan: without it, their mortage could not be honored in time.
The evening before, she had a strong quarrell with Ataru: he pretended the fridge full of any food as possible, to avoid the possibility that Lamú only could enter into the kitchen with the idea to cook something.
She left them a sort of 'emergency lunch', some boiled rice and other some sauces and (also) the best wishes to survive of the prospective of a food cooked by Lamú.
When they went off it was rather dark, nor Ataru and Lamú hear them.

At about seven Ataru rise up from the futon (Lamú was sleeping next to him)
[Ataru, mumbling] ..........Bathroom...... ...[and leave the room]
When he returned he saw, with only the left eye (the other was still close), the clock on the wall: few minuts after seven, too early to wake up.
He hear the sound of the rain and the wind and he though: 'terrible day, not made for girl hunting: better to stay in bed'.

' A CUP OF CHOCOLATE.

He stopped in a silly pose: maybe Lamú was waking up?

' A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE, WITH SO MUCH CHILI PEPPER...... A BRIOCHE..... AN ORANGE JUICE.........HOW COULD BE BEUTIFUL TO HAVE BREAKFAST AT BED, ME AND DARLING.......... ONE DAY I WILL DO ! HOW BEAUT................... ........................

Ataru peeped on the room, just out of the door: Lamú was still sleeping, with low snoring.
But, before entering in, he had an idea.
A diabolic idea.
Lamú used to say to him that 'spices are the taste of love' and Ataru knew that she loves so much spicey food, so he though: 'Yes, it could work' !!!
He ruined to the kitchen, close the door with the key, opened the fridge and searched everything that he need to prepare the largest trap that he ever though before: he made big noise, burned himself by his left hands and by the tongue but, in the end, the results were very good.
After some minutes it was again on his bedroom.
An intense flavour of hot spicy chocolate invaded the room, who become like a flacone of all that flavour.
Lamú was still sleeping but, suddenly, begun to sniff, even more deeply, until she wake up.

[Ataru, wearing only boxers, standing in front of her with his best childish smile as ever] GOOD MORING MY DEAR !!!

Lamú get up with a little scream of surprise and made a little jump in the futon, then landed slowly to the floor: her darling was holding a large hod with two hot chocolate cup, two glasses of orange juice, some brioches and a can full of chili pepper.

[Ataru, with the same expression] I didn't know how spoon of chili pepper you like in the chocolate, so I brough to you the whole can. Ah, beware: chocolate is very hot.

Lamú was really shocked, he just couldn't breath in front of him !!!

' IT'S...... IT'S........IT'S A DREAM........SURE, IT'S A DREAM....... I'M STILL SLEEPING !!

[Ataru, with the same expression] Lamú, what's up? You are not starving today? Or you won't to wake up? Get up, or the brioches will gets colder.
[Lamú, with trembling low voice] Darling, I......... I........ I'm awake?
[Ataru, with the same expression] YEAH, YOU ARE !!!! But, please, hold it, so I can return on your side [and passed to her the hod]

Ataru started to drink chocolate, orange juice and the rest but, with the corner of his eye, was still looking at Lamú, who is still catathonic, so give her a little tweak. She made a little scream.
[Ataru, smiling] HEY, Lamú: WAKE UP !!! YOUR CHOCOLATE IS GETTING COLDER !!!
[Lamú, even with trembling low voice] Darling........it's..........you..........
[Lamú, screaming]........ YOU'RE SO WONDERFULL !!!! [and started crying]
[Ataru] It was several days that i wanted to realize all of it but only today I've found the 'right conditions': my parents will be out until this night, so the whole house is only for us.
Sincerely, I wouln't share this moment with no others... BUT, PLEASE: START TO EAT !!!
First one, how many spoons of chili pepper you like in your chocolate?
[Lamú, drying her tears] .........ehm .............. just throws the whole can.

' HE LOVES ME !!! HE LOVES ME !!! I EVER KNEWS THAT, IN THE DEEP OF HIS HEART, HE LOVES ME !!! OH, DARLING: I'M REALLY TOUCHED !!!

Ataru finished his breakfast soon, so he opened the sliding door of his wardrobe and take a bathrobe but, in his mind, is awating for the reaction of Lamú, who is now eating.
[Lamú] Will you have a bath.
[Ataru] Yup

' OH, NO: AS USUALLY, HE WILL FINISH ALL THE HOT WATER AND I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER HOUR.

[Ataru, with a diabolic voice]...... but....... you knows Lamú......... it's a pity to waste all the hot water......... we have to search something to economize it........[sighing] Ah.... and the bath is too large....... I think that it could enter three people too [and come out from the room, but avoiding every noise, searching to listen every breath of Lamú]

' ..... WHY THREE PERSON???? TWO WOULD STAY MORE CONFORTABLE.......

While Ataru heard it in his mind he would jump and scream but, with great self-control, he walked slowly to the bathroom, started to prepare the bath, throw away his boxer and, behind a curtain, he entered into the water, who found confortably hot.
A softy hot fog begun to fill the room.
After few minutes, even behind the curtain, he looks Lamú entering, flying silently, into the room: the lighs were low, so he could only see her black silhouette.

'The fly is going to fall on the web' was his thiking - And giggled.

With two spankings she throw away her bra and her slip and, in the end, opened the curtain with a large move of her right arm. She was totally naked !!!

[Lamú, with swee voice] DARLING, YOU'RE RIGHT !!! I THINK IS BETTER TO ECONOMIZE THE HOT WATER. CAN I STAY WITH YOU??

Ataru was standing without breating, he thought that he could die in front of her unbelivable beauty.
'What...... what the splendor !!!!'  This thought rang into his head.

[Ataru] YES !! YES !!! PLEASE, STAY WITH ME.
Lamú entered in the bath and, immediatly, Ataru take a particular shampoo from the desk.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling, what you're doing ?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] .... ehm ...... er..........ogh......... the shampoo, of course.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] The shampoo??
[Ataru] Do you like it? Just try: is good for body too. Let me pour it on you. Don't you feel his fragrance?
[Lamú, with sweet voice].........the fragrance.......
[Ataru, getting excited] Yeah, and more I massage, more you'll like its flavour.
[Lamú, with sweet voice].......... its flavour..........
[Ataru, getting more excited] But it need a long, long, looooooong massage.....
[Lamú, with, sweet voice] ..........a long masage.........yes...... .....a long massage............your hands are so warm....... so soft................so.. ............so....

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Darling...
[Ataru] What?
[Lamú, same voice].....is....... is my first time..........
[Ataru, laughing low] For me too !!

[Lamú, with a little scream] AHI !!!!!!
[Ataru] What's up? Do you feel pain??
[Lamú] ..darling.....please.... ....be kindly......
[Ataru] .....oh.....I'm sorry .....you're right....... better this way?
[Lamú].......yes.............. better this way..................... yes.........

They didn't know the time they passed on the bath.
Now Lamú was wearing the bathrobe and was drying her long hair in front of the glass.

[Lamú, kindly] DAARLING !!!! ARE YOU STILL IN THE BATH??? COME ON, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP.

Ataru was still on the bath, breathing loudly and thinking: 'w........w..........wonderfull !!! This alien really got me !!!!! '

In the end he went of the bath and start to dry himself.

Lamú, still drying her long hair, was singing, with whole voice: 'YOU MAKE ME FEEL/ YOU MAKE ME FEEL/ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN..........'

Ataru was surprised of her: he realized soon that he never heard her singing but he liked her so much. The voice was clear, warm, empowering, with the correct intonation and sexy ad the same time. 'This alien will never end to surprise me' was his thinking.

' BUT WHERE IS MY BIKINI??? I'M SURE THAT I PUT HERE !!!

[Lamú, looking at Ataru] DAAAARLING, DO YOU KNOW WHER.................... .. HEY, GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!!
[Ataru, with satanic laughing and devil eyes] No no, if you want this you must pass over my mortal body.
[Lamú, making evil fancy voice]DAAAAAAAAARLING, GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!!
[Ataru] COME ON TAKE IT [and start run out the bath]
[Lamú, flying, same voice and laughting] DAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!!! GIVE IT BACK !!!!!!

When they return in the bedroom, Ataru launched her bikini on air: Lamú tried to catch it but Ataru, quickly, catch her, throw away her bathrobe and kissed her on the mouth.

[Ataru, with serious voice] Once more !!!
[Lamú, with sweet voice]........................ .... Once more......

Ataru was laying, his head on the knees of Lamú, who was caressing his hair.
[Lamú] I always feel the lump in your head, do you feel pain?
[Ataru] Not at all.
[Lamú, giggling] Darling, you knows that you have already some withe hair???
[Ataru, opening large his eyes, with serious voice] REALLY ???????????????

It was true: he saw himself in front of the glass and saw a lots of withe hair and also two-three furrows in his face.
Plus, his eyes seems to be comsumed.

What was happening?? They weren't, just one day ago.............

(TO BE CONTINUED)

cata:
That's so not Ataru... but people change so... it's ok. :) I'm loving this fanfic!

GiovaneDinamitardo:
I thany you so much, I'm glad that you like  _/-\o_

wait, wait and you'll see: the story si just at the beginning !!!  ;)

I saw that Ataru "loves" Lamù only in 3 situation: for his own personal gain, when somebody is too close to her and when she's in danger.

In my history all of thoose elements will be combined, until the "final explosion".

DarkDevil:
And I think I'll enjoy that part. :D)

cata:

--- Quote from: GiovaneDinamitardo on January 23, 2008, 11:37:10 PM ---I thany you so much, I'm glad that you like  _/-\o_

wait, wait and you'll see: the story si just at the beginning !!!  ;)

I saw that Ataru "loves" Lamu only in 3 situation: for his own personal gain, when somebody is too close to her and when she's in danger.

In my history all of thoose elements will be combined, until the "final explosion".

--- End quote ---

And when they're alone with no one else around them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version