Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:08:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Author Topic: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!  (Read 88723 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« on: January 22, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!

Chapter one: SURPRISING ENDING AT TOMOBIKI SCHOOL !!!

'My name is Megane, I'm 18 years old and I'm crying: the very last day of the school has gone, the examens finished, everybody is reading about the final results.
I'm really thinking that this will be my last day of youth: maybe I'll never see again the cute Shinobu lost in her deep dreams of  sweetness, maybe I'll never ear again the voice of the cool Sakura San, maybe I'll never enjoy again seeing the wonderful smile of Ran, the desire of Ryonosuke for a real female dressing; maybe, maybe....... only one thing I've realized: I'll never be the same; when I'll leave the school, I'll step on the adult edge and all my youth will be defeated.
But, over all, I'll never forget you: Lamú !!! The reason of my being !!! Light of my eyes, desire in neverending nights !!! I hope you'll never grow old !!! I made on myself an image of you, a time-stand-still that doesn't speak (just smile): I'll never touch it, I won't violate your purity !!
The other stormtroopen are crying, I think for the same thing. Our friendship is wiped out: Lamú united us, destiny (maybe) will divide us.
Everybody has got the diploma but the result are still surprising: three ex-aequo are flashing over all !!
Fisrt ex-aequo: Mendou; the only one who has a clear idea for his future (he will get the best university to prepare himself to hold the financial empire made by his father).
Second ex-aequo: Lamú. I've never had any doubt about her: she's simply the best !!!
But is the third ex-aequo that I just can't concive: Moroboshi Ataru !!!
How can it possible?? This abject boy never study anything seriously, never get any good rate from our profs, never apply himself in anything else but girl hunting and now he'll be honored as the best student of the school !!!
Since prof. Onsen knows about him is laying in an hospital bed, doctors says that maybe is an hysteric crisis, due to a deep shock: in his face tears drop every second and a silly smile still stays on.
Even Ataru is changed: since some times is more cloosed with Lamú (and she agree him so much: she's saying that 'the patience has been rewarded' and, for this,  her love for her 'darling' increase day by day), is always tired, depressed, he got a lots of white hair (that's true: I saw it with my eyes !!!), even the young cute gilrs seems to not interest him so much.
What's happened??
Where has gone the unfailing youth of Ataru?
Once upon, nor a super-nova-explosion, nor a falling into the deepest of hell, nor a sock or kick of a girl (or others matters) could defeat him, now I think that just a breath will kill him !!!
What's going on?
Also Ataru realized that our youth is really at the end??'

(From the diary of Megane: 'Tomobiky's Apocalypse, last chapter)

3 months before......

Into a deep dark night Ataru is running. He has no energy, feel his body grave, his legs seems made of stone, the breath is grave and loud, his hand and his foots are bleeding but he still cannot give up: Lamú is over there, flying slowly, watching him with flashing eyes, full of spite and hate.
He can ear her scream: 'DARLING, YOU'RE STUPID !!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FORGET ME ??'
Today is the last day of the tag game: if he won't catch her by his horns, a particular drive will destroy every memory of her all over the world and he will lost her forever.
He can't lose (he havn'n no choice !!) but he has no more energy: only his strong will hold his body up but he's feeling that now is the end, because his heart will explode if he doens't stop to run.
Now he knows that everythingh is lost so he drop to his knees and scream: 'I WON'T FORGET YOU, Lamú: I CANNOT NEVER FORGET YOU !!! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU !!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Lamú, CAN YOU HEAR ME ??? I SURRENDER !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU' !!!
Lamú stop her flying and turn but there's something strange: he looks the mouth of her darling moving but she just can't hear anything.
Ataru donesn't concive, just feel a great pain on his heart but try to scream louder: 'I LOVE YOU, Lamú, CAN YOU HEAR ME??? I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU !!!
He try to run but, immediatly, bump on something that seems a glass: an enormous glass, an infinite glass who divide him from Lamú, who is on the other side, watching him try to crash it, but she cannot hear nothing about the big noise made by the other side.
But a great fear falls on Ataru: two dark hands catch Lamú and dash her into the deepest darkness.
Ataru see her asking for his help but he feel that his energy has finished.
Still, he want to try too: with his head start to smash the glass until he crash into several flinders, falling on him and wounding everywhere.
He's bleeding so much, he knows that's dying but, finally, he can still hear a desperate scream of girl saying: 'DAAAAARLIIIIING' !!!!!

The scream is so real....
..... so much real......
..... too much real......
...... SO ATARU GETS UP AND RISE FROM THE DREAM !!!

[Lamú] 'Darling, what are you dreaming? You're so wet !!! You're sweltered !!!'
Ataru open his eyes and realize: it was just a dream, a terrible nightmare !!!
So catch Lamú and hold her strictly into his arms.
[Lamú] '...ehm... Darling, what's up? ... You're so kind tonight like ever be !!! ... ehm ... would you like to have another terrible dream???'
[Ataru ' breathing grave and loudly] 'No..... I won't.!! Just stay here.... Stay with me..... Please, stay with me tonight. Let's sleep togheter this night ! I just need you'.
[Lamú ' crying of joy, jumping and squeezing Ataru] 'DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY !!!!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T CONCIVE HOW I'M HAPPY !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! I AWAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SEVERAL YEARS !!!!!!!!

A lots of voices from outside break the silence of the night: 'SHUT UP !!!! TOMORROW WE HAVE TO GO TO WORK !!!!!

[Lamú - whispering] I'm coming !!!! Let me enter !!!'

[TO BE CONTINUED]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:19:30 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »
Good story,giovane,and welcome to the UY forum

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 12:15:56 AM »
Thanks, thaks a lot !!!  _/-\o_
I was looking for a site like this for a long time: I'm really "drugged" of UruseiYatsura, finally I found a real treasure !!!

I'm italian, so (please) forgive my scholastic english.

If you like this story, you can read also the second chapter, I copy it right now.

I try to image a particular story, who is (at the same time) an end and a beginning for Urusei Yatsura: a big "what if".

I hope you'll like it

CIAO A TUTTI !!!
EVVIVA Lamú !!!
EVVIVA ATARU !!!
EVVIVA URUSEI YATSURA !!!  ;D
Posted on: January 23, 2008, 12:14:44 AM
URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter two: I CAN READ YOUR MIND !!!

Tomobiki, 2 months and half before the end of the scool.

Sakura was walking on the street, thinking about the next end of the school: 'it will never be the same again' was her though, 'peace will fall on the edifice but, after all that was happened, we'd derange it for flatness; is it really what we want? Flatness for peace? That's the problem: is better to choose a walk in a part of a war or a lead role in a cage?'
One scream broke the sound of silence: she didn't worried, because she knows it very well:

[Lamú, flying and getting nervous] DAAAAAAAARLING, YOU BASTARD !!! THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!!
[Ataru, running] So, Lamú, just try to argue: what I did wrong? I've just asked her to have a drink with me, then I've just held her hand, asked for a little kiss (BUT WITHOUT TONGUE); yeah, she stumbled, so I've try to save her. Is not my fault if I've touched her tits: I'VE JUST TRIED TO SAVE HER LIFE !!
[Lamú, still flying] I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU ANYMORE !!! TAKE THIS !!!!

Sakura sigh deeply during this 'show': she was thinking 'something will never change' but, after a while, she feel that Ataru was dropped on her knees ad holding her hands:

[Ataru, dropped on his knees, holding Sakura's hand and speaking seriously] Sakura San, you're my perfect sexy lady: I'm not perfect, but I'm perfect for you.

She scream aloud, lost in fear for this 'declaration of love', but also because Lamú see them togheter and was 'charging' an heavy zap: both of two were hit by a great lightning !!

[Sakura, raising up, heavly wounded and burnied] Lamú-CHAN, DID YOU EVER HEAR THAT THE HUMAN BODY IS A PERFECT CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY' ??
[Lamú, flying slowly, rather embarassed] Oh..... ehm ..... I'm sorry Sakura, I havn't see you. BUT WHERE'S DARLING??
[Sakura] It's over there. I think he's death. Please, say me that it's true !!!
[Lamú, rescuing the unconscius body of Ataru] No, he's still breathing: is not death. Not anymore......
Ataru was laying on the street, near a junk, unconscious, burnied ad wounded too: Lamú shaked him (nervously) so much to awake him but he give up when she saw a big lump on his head.

[Sakura, visiting Ataru] He's got a deep shock, is better if you take him back home.
[Lamú, now walking] I think so. I will 'finish' him later......

' 'STUPID' !!!
' 'BASTARD' !!!
'  'IDIOT' !!!!

The voice of Lamú rang with several echoes inside the head of Ataru, who was slowly coming back to normal: he opened his eyes and found himself laying in the futon of his beedrom. He felt a great pain inside his head: he'd puke but his stomach was empty, so he didn't.

'  'THIS IS THE LAST DROP !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! STUPID !!!!'

The voice of Lamú still rang, even with several echoes on his head: each ones ot them seems to increase his pain.

[Ataru, groaning] Lamú... please.......don't scream ...... I feel... I feel my head...... breaking in two !!!

' WOW, YOU'RE ALIVE AGAIN !!! WHAT A BEAUTIFIL THING !!! YOU NEVER DIE !!!

[Ataru, groaming] Lamú.......... do you............ really............ want...... my death??
[Lamú, entering in the room, surprised] Darling, what you're saying??
[Ataru, getting up and conscious] You're too hard with me.
[Lamú, talking normally] Darling, are you all right?? Have you got the fever?
She touched his front with her hand and feel that the temperature was normal.

' NO, YOU HAVN'T ANY FEVER !!!

Ataru scream aolud, lost in fear, and start shaking, looking at Lamú with large eyes: he was really terrorized !!!

[Lamú, looking Ataru with surprise, talking gently] Darling, please, say to me: what's wrong??

' OH MY GOD, DARLING: WHAT'S ON?? I'M WORRIED !!! PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING !!

Now the wiew of Ataru was clear: HE HEAR THE VOICE OF Lamú INSIDE  HIS HEAD BUT HE ALSO SAW THAT HER MOUTH DIDN'T MOVE AT ALL !!!!

[Ataru ,groaning] I want tu puke..........
[Lamu, flying] Wait for me, darling, I'll take you a bucket [and disappearded out of the room]

Finally, Ataru realized what's happening: he was able to read the mind of Lamú !!! He didn't concived the way but it was true: also the deep thinkings of her was like an open book for him !!!

[Lamú, flying] Darling, here is the bucket
[Ataru, getting up] Thank you Lamú, but I'm feeling better.

Lamu set down saying nothing, with vacanat stare. Some tears flows form her eyes.

' SO, I'M HERE AGAIN. WHY? WHY I HAVE TO SUFFER SO MUCH?? DARLING, PLEASE: EXPLAIN TO ME: WHY YOU MAKE ME SUFFER ?? YOU DON'T CARE ME AT ALL?? I'M NOTHING FOR YOU?? PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING !!! I NEED SOME SWEET WORD FROM  YOU !!! YOU'RE NEVER KIND WITH ME !!!

[Ataru, holding her hand, with serious voice] Lamú, I thank you ! I thank you for caring me.

The tears stopped immediatly to flow from the eyes of Lamú: since long time, this was the first time that Ataru talked so gently with her. She was confused but happy at the same time.

[Ataru, still serious] Lamú, I was wrong: that girl doesn't mean nothing for me and even the rest of them. I just want you !!!

Ataru dropped on his knees and kissed the top of the foots of Lamú, deeply surprised of it.

[Ataru, still serioius] Lamú, please forgive me. I beg your pardon. I was really bad but when I saw you caring me with so much love I've understood what I am for you.
And also what you really are for me !!!
[crying] PLEASE, FORGIVE ME !!! I'LL NEVER MAKE YOU SUFFER ANYMORE

' DARLING ??????????? IS TRUE??? IS THIS THE TRUTH ?????????????

[Ataru, still crying] Lamú, please: forgive me. I'm really contrite. Please....... PLEASE !!!!!
[Lamú, now crying too] ........Darling......... .....I............I..... .......I forgive you.
[Ataru] Lamú, dear........

With a rapid jump he caught her and kissed on her mouth.

' DARLING................. ..

'Is gone !!!!' was the last think of Ataru.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:20:26 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »
Wow... @_@ Sugoi! It's amazing... I'm looking forward to see the next chapter.

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 03:39:51 AM »
Wow, a very nice story. Looking forward to reading the rest. ;D

And welcome to the forums. :)
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »

Chapter three: ESCALETION (MAGIC SUNDAY MORNING) !!!

NOTICE ONE: when you see the symbol ''' it means that this is Lamús thinking

NOTICE TWO[/b]: soon all UruseiYatsura's people will send SMS, will talk to cellphones, will use computer and internet, will drive cars and will sing contemporaries songs.
I well know that the serie was located from 1978 to 1991 and all of this doesn't exist in this period but I image that this history is located on XXI century, as the rest of the saga.
You'll understand everything if you will read the rest of the chapters, because I've found an autentic 'unknow continent' where the UruseiYatsura saga could be totally re-write.
So, please: let me dream.
Giovane Dinamitardo

Tomobiki, 2 months  before the end of the scool.

Sunday morning, rain is falling. Mr and Mrs Moroboshi get up early in the morning: they have to take the Shikansen Train in time, invited to a party from some old school friends of him.
The time was awful: heavy rain, wind, cold. You'll never call it a springtime day.
Mrs Moroboshi hate the people who was going to go but she decided to move too, because her husband have to ask them a special loan: without it, their mortage could not be honored in time.
The evening before, she had a strong quarrell with Ataru: he pretended the fridge full of any food as possible, to avoid the possibility that Lamú only could enter into the kitchen with the idea to cook something.
She left them a sort of 'emergency lunch', some boiled rice and other some sauces and (also) the best wishes to survive of the prospective of a food cooked by Lamú.
When they went off it was rather dark, nor Ataru and Lamú hear them.

At about seven Ataru rise up from the futon (Lamú was sleeping next to him)
[Ataru, mumbling] ..........Bathroom...... ...[and leave the room]
When he returned he saw, with only the left eye (the other was still close), the clock on the wall: few minuts after seven, too early to wake up.
He hear the sound of the rain and the wind and he though: 'terrible day, not made for girl hunting: better to stay in bed'.

' A CUP OF CHOCOLATE.

He stopped in a silly pose: maybe Lamú was waking up?

' A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE, WITH SO MUCH CHILI PEPPER...... A BRIOCHE..... AN ORANGE JUICE.........HOW COULD BE BEUTIFUL TO HAVE BREAKFAST AT BED, ME AND DARLING.......... ONE DAY I WILL DO ! HOW BEAUT................... ........................

Ataru peeped on the room, just out of the door: Lamú was still sleeping, with low snoring.
But, before entering in, he had an idea.
A diabolic idea.
Lamú used to say to him that 'spices are the taste of love' and Ataru knew that she loves so much spicey food, so he though: 'Yes, it could work' !!!
He ruined to the kitchen, close the door with the key, opened the fridge and searched everything that he need to prepare the largest trap that he ever though before: he made big noise, burned himself by his left hands and by the tongue but, in the end, the results were very good.
After some minutes it was again on his bedroom.
An intense flavour of hot spicy chocolate invaded the room, who become like a flacone of all that flavour.
Lamú was still sleeping but, suddenly, begun to sniff, even more deeply, until she wake up.

[Ataru, wearing only boxers, standing in front of her with his best childish smile as ever] GOOD MORING MY DEAR !!!

Lamú get up with a little scream of surprise and made a little jump in the futon, then landed slowly to the floor: her darling was holding a large hod with two hot chocolate cup, two glasses of orange juice, some brioches and a can full of chili pepper.

[Ataru, with the same expression] I didn't know how spoon of chili pepper you like in the chocolate, so I brough to you the whole can. Ah, beware: chocolate is very hot.

Lamú was really shocked, he just couldn't breath in front of him !!!

' IT'S...... IT'S........IT'S A DREAM........SURE, IT'S A DREAM....... I'M STILL SLEEPING !!

[Ataru, with the same expression] Lamú, what's up? You are not starving today? Or you won't to wake up? Get up, or the brioches will gets colder.
[Lamú, with trembling low voice] Darling, I......... I........ I'm awake?
[Ataru, with the same expression] YEAH, YOU ARE !!!! But, please, hold it, so I can return on your side [and passed to her the hod]

Ataru started to drink chocolate, orange juice and the rest but, with the corner of his eye, was still looking at Lamú, who is still catathonic, so give her a little tweak. She made a little scream.
[Ataru, smiling] HEY, Lamú: WAKE UP !!! YOUR CHOCOLATE IS GETTING COLDER !!!
[Lamú, even with trembling low voice] Darling........it's..........you..........
[Lamú, screaming]........ YOU'RE SO WONDERFULL !!!! [and started crying]
[Ataru] It was several days that i wanted to realize all of it but only today I've found the 'right conditions': my parents will be out until this night, so the whole house is only for us.
Sincerely, I wouln't share this moment with no others... BUT, PLEASE: START TO EAT !!!
First one, how many spoons of chili pepper you like in your chocolate?
[Lamú, drying her tears] .........ehm .............. just throws the whole can.

' HE LOVES ME !!! HE LOVES ME !!! I EVER KNEWS THAT, IN THE DEEP OF HIS HEART, HE LOVES ME !!! OH, DARLING: I'M REALLY TOUCHED !!!

Ataru finished his breakfast soon, so he opened the sliding door of his wardrobe and take a bathrobe but, in his mind, is awating for the reaction of Lamú, who is now eating.
[Lamú] Will you have a bath.
[Ataru] Yup

' OH, NO: AS USUALLY, HE WILL FINISH ALL THE HOT WATER AND I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER HOUR.

[Ataru, with a diabolic voice]...... but....... you knows Lamú......... it's a pity to waste all the hot water......... we have to search something to economize it........[sighing] Ah.... and the bath is too large....... I think that it could enter three people too [and come out from the room, but avoiding every noise, searching to listen every breath of Lamú]

' ..... WHY THREE PERSON???? TWO WOULD STAY MORE CONFORTABLE.......

While Ataru heard it in his mind he would jump and scream but, with great self-control, he walked slowly to the bathroom, started to prepare the bath, throw away his boxer and, behind a curtain, he entered into the water, who found confortably hot.
A softy hot fog begun to fill the room.
After few minutes, even behind the curtain, he looks Lamú entering, flying silently, into the room: the lighs were low, so he could only see her black silhouette.

'The fly is going to fall on the web' was his thiking - And giggled.

With two spankings she throw away her bra and her slip and, in the end, opened the curtain with a large move of her right arm. She was totally naked !!!

[Lamú, with swee voice] DARLING, YOU'RE RIGHT !!! I THINK IS BETTER TO ECONOMIZE THE HOT WATER. CAN I STAY WITH YOU??

Ataru was standing without breating, he thought that he could die in front of her unbelivable beauty.
'What...... what the splendor !!!!'  This thought rang into his head.

[Ataru] YES !! YES !!! PLEASE, STAY WITH ME.
Lamú entered in the bath and, immediatly, Ataru take a particular shampoo from the desk.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling, what you're doing ?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] .... ehm ...... er..........ogh......... the shampoo, of course.
[Lamú, with sweet voice] The shampoo??
[Ataru] Do you like it? Just try: is good for body too. Let me pour it on you. Don't you feel his fragrance?
[Lamú, with sweet voice].........the fragrance.......
[Ataru, getting excited] Yeah, and more I massage, more you'll like its flavour.
[Lamú, with sweet voice].......... its flavour..........
[Ataru, getting more excited] But it need a long, long, looooooong massage.....
[Lamú, with, sweet voice] ..........a long masage.........yes...... .....a long massage............your hands are so warm....... so soft................so.. ............so....

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Darling...
[Ataru] What?
[Lamú, same voice].....is....... is my first time..........
[Ataru, laughing low] For me too !!

[Lamú, with a little scream] AHI !!!!!!
[Ataru] What's up? Do you feel pain??
[Lamú] ..darling.....please.... ....be kindly......
[Ataru] .....oh.....I'm sorry .....you're right....... better this way?
[Lamú].......yes.............. better this way..................... yes.........

They didn't know the time they passed on the bath.
Now Lamú was wearing the bathrobe and was drying her long hair in front of the glass.

[Lamú, kindly] DAARLING !!!! ARE YOU STILL IN THE BATH??? COME ON, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP.

Ataru was still on the bath, breathing loudly and thinking: 'w........w..........wonderfull !!! This alien really got me !!!!! '

In the end he went of the bath and start to dry himself.

Lamú, still drying her long hair, was singing, with whole voice: 'YOU MAKE ME FEEL/ YOU MAKE ME FEEL/ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN..........'

Ataru was surprised of her: he realized soon that he never heard her singing but he liked her so much. The voice was clear, warm, empowering, with the correct intonation and sexy ad the same time. 'This alien will never end to surprise me' was his thinking.

' BUT WHERE IS MY BIKINI??? I'M SURE THAT I PUT HERE !!!

[Lamú, looking at Ataru] DAAAARLING, DO YOU KNOW WHER.................... .. HEY, GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!!
[Ataru, with satanic laughing and devil eyes] No no, if you want this you must pass over my mortal body.
[Lamú, making evil fancy voice]DAAAAAAAAARLING, GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!!
[Ataru] COME ON TAKE IT [and start run out the bath]
[Lamú, flying, same voice and laughting] DAAAAAAAAARLING !!!!!! GIVE IT BACK !!!!!!

When they return in the bedroom, Ataru launched her bikini on air: Lamú tried to catch it but Ataru, quickly, catch her, throw away her bathrobe and kissed her on the mouth.

[Ataru, with serious voice] Once more !!!
[Lamú, with sweet voice]........................ .... Once more......

Ataru was laying, his head on the knees of Lamú, who was caressing his hair.
[Lamú] I always feel the lump in your head, do you feel pain?
[Ataru] Not at all.
[Lamú, giggling] Darling, you knows that you have already some withe hair???
[Ataru, opening large his eyes, with serious voice] REALLY ???????????????

It was true: he saw himself in front of the glass and saw a lots of withe hair and also two-three furrows in his face.
Plus, his eyes seems to be comsumed.

What was happening?? They weren't, just one day ago.............

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:28:17 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »
That's so not Ataru... but people change so... it's ok. :) I'm loving this fanfic!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »
I thany you so much, I'm glad that you like  _/-\o_

wait, wait and you'll see: the story si just at the beginning !!!  ;)

I saw that Ataru "loves" Lamù only in 3 situation: for his own personal gain, when somebody is too close to her and when she's in danger.

In my history all of thoose elements will be combined, until the "final explosion".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:28:47 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »
And I think I'll enjoy that part. :D)
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 11:43:45 PM »
I thany you so much, I'm glad that you like  _/-\o_

wait, wait and you'll see: the story si just at the beginning !!!  ;)

I saw that Ataru "loves" Lamu only in 3 situation: for his own personal gain, when somebody is too close to her and when she's in danger.

In my history all of thoose elements will be combined, until the "final explosion".

And when they're alone with no one else around them.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:31:51 AM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 12:29:13 AM »
well, I hope so.

But, to prepare yourselfs, my history is more closer to the episodes 43-44 ("fiance party"),  62 ("that wonderfull summer"), 64 ("here comes the typhoon"), 67 ("since you're gone"), 73 ("and rest no-one"), 87 ("a night togheter" - this one you've just read something about) from 103 to 105, 140 ("the transformation of Lamú"), 167 ("let's meet in a dream"), 184 ("the magic bottle", the one who I like the best) and, of course, "boy meet girl".

Ataru will be always in the center of the history but I preferred to examinate the part of his character who make it near "Willy the Coyote".

During the history you'll undertand what I mean.

.... i hope so.
Posted on: January 23, 2008, 11:59:00 PM

Chapter four: A GIFT FROM GOD !!!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 29 days  before the end of the scool.

As an authentic derision, monday morning was a day full of sun: the streets, the trees and the gardens were still wet but not so much and the temperature was really agreable.

Ataru and Lamú, dressed their scholastic uniform, were ready to go out but, at last, with a quick move, he throw away (random) a book from his schoolbag.

Ataru was walking slowly, with the hands behind behind his head, the eyes half closed, apparently thinking nothing.
Lamú, instead, was flying nervously around and over him, gigglind and smiling.

' AH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY !!! DARLING, I WILL CARE ON MY HEART THE PAST SUNDAY FOR ALL MY LIFE !!! YOU WERE WONDERFULL !!! IT SEEMS THAT YOU KNEWS IN ADVANCE WHAT I WANTED TO DO !!!

Ataru opened one eyes, just to look Lamú in the corner: possible that she could suspect that he could read her mind? If so, his grat idea would be trashed before the start.
He though: 'All that hard work for nothing? Except yesterday, of course: but if so....'

' WOW, HIS LUMP STILL STAYS ON.

[Lamú, flying without pose over, behind, in front and around him] Darling, your lump still stays on.
[Ataru, speaking slowly and seriously] I said you that I don't mind, I don't feel any pain.
[Lamú, even flying without pose over, behind, in front and around him] Sure? Any pain??
[Ataru, getting nervous] I WILL FEEL LOTS OF PAIN IN MY HEAD IF YOU DON'T STOP FLYING IN THIS WAY !!!
[Lamú, flying less closer to him] Oh... excuse me, darling.
[Ataru, stopping in a silly pose] WAIT !!! WAIT !!! Lamú, WAIT !!!!
[Lamú, holding in air] Darling, what's going on?
[Ataru] Do you have the english book for the lesson of today, have you??
[Lamú, still holding in air] No, today it was your turn to carry on.
[Ataru, worring] OH MY GOD !!!! I FORGOT IT AT HOUSE !!! PLEASE, Lamú, COULD YOU FLY BACK HOME TO CARRY ON ME??? PLEASE !!!

' GRRRRRRRR: EVEN HE LOVES ME, SOMETHING NEVER CHANGE...
[Lamú, flying] Ok, I'll come back to take it. We will see at school. Ciao Darling, see you later.
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Ciao ciao !!!!

After few second Lamú disappeared in the sky and Ataru, suddenly, hide himself behind a wall.

Ataru started to giggle but his laugh increase so much, until when he become so loud.
'Ah, my lovely girl: so beautifull, so sexy, so sweet, so much sweety.......... AND SO INGENUE !!'

He was trembling at the idea of his thinking, his body was shaking of joy: 'Now is time to do the first tests: finally, from today, girl hunting will be easier !!!! It will be enough to listen the thinkings of Lamú to know if she's in the nearness, and I'll have the time to avoid her electric zaps !!! Plus, with other two-three 'sweet cares', she will be so much sweety of me that, in the end, if she will meet me with another girl, will though that the other girl is herself !!!
This lump mean something !!! Yes: it's a gift from God !!! He choose me for an important mission that will save all the human race: I HAVE TO MAKE MINE ALL THE GIRL OF THE UNIVERSE, TO ALLOW THE HUMAN RACE TO RULE ALL OVER IT !!!!'
He restarted to laugh aloud and in a silly way, with terrific effects: people walking on the streets really though that he was a crazy man escaped from the mad house and begun to run away from him, sreaming in pain !!!
'For the moment it will be enough a pair of tests. For instance................ .. that girl: let's begun to that girl'
A cute girl was running, dressing sportsware, on the same street: she had black hair and eyes, fancy face, little tits, beautiful legs and an interesting back.
Ataru started to run too and reached her easly.
[Ataru, running] Buongiorno principessa !!!!
[Black hair girl, running] What the fool are you??
[Ataru, running but speaking seriously, making a serious expression] My name is Ataru, Ataru Moroboshi and just now I'm doing a secret mission for you.
[Black hair girl, running] A 'secret mission' for me?? Really ?? What you mean ??
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Destiny in body say to me that I was made for loving you and you was made for loving me. But also say to me to keep the secret !!
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] You're really crazy
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Yes, I was crazy because I didn't find you until now. But, please, say me your name.
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] Aiko. My name is Aiko
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Would you give me your cellphone number?? Your adress?? Your email ?? Now that I've found you I don't wanna to loose you anymore.
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] You're really crazy. Well, you could call me at ******
[Ataru, running, with happy voice] I'll send  you and SMS very soon !!! I'm looking forward a thrilling date with you.
[Black hair girl, running] See you soon, 'man of the destiny'.
[Ataru, now holding] Ciao ciao my dear !!!
[Ataru, jumping] GOAL !!!! ONE TO ZERO FOR ATARU THE GREAT !!!!
Ataru looked at his watch and agree that he could have enough time for another girl.
After few second, he saw another one: he has pretty red hair, a little braid, perfect misures, perfect tits, perfect body, perfect legs and perfect back !!!
Se was dressing black pants and a yellow shirt but was also totally wet of cold water.
[Ataru, getting excited] Hi my beauty: you're so wet !!! Let me help you to dry yourself.
[Red hair girl, with nervous voice] WHO ARE YOU???
[Ataru, with serious voice] I'm Ataru Moroboshi, the paladin of wet beautiful girls: God send me to you to avoid to get a bad cold.
[Red hair girl, same voice] JUST GO AWAY !!!
[Ataru, with serious voice] Impossible, my heart is too lost in you.
With a great scream the red hair girl jump in her legs, trying to hit Ataru with several kicks but he avoided them easly. The red air girl was very surprised to see that all her attacks fails !!!
So she tried to hit him with a direct sock in his face but Ataru caught her hands still easly.
In change, he caressed gently her ear with the top of his finger.
[Ataru] TOUCHED !!!!
The red hair girl start trembling......
 [Ataru, with serious voice] You're more lovely when you get angry. Please, say to me your name and give me your adress and cellphone number: I wanna have a date with you as soon as possible.
The red hair girl, with a great jump, tryied to free himself from the siege of Ataru and started to run, faster than the wind, screaming lost in fear.
Ataru tried to come after her but he lost her trace.
Behind a wall, a boy, wet of hot water, was looking at the scene.
[Ataru] Hey you, have you see a cute red hair girl running?
[Boy] Yes. She ride like the wind !!! Was running and screaming at the same time !!! Seems that she just saw the devil in body and bones.
[Ataru, mumbling] What the hell of devil................... ......... [and give up to look after her]
Ataru looked again his watch and saw that he hasn't no more time for girl hunting.
But also he though: 'Strange: boy and girl was wearing the same cloths. What a coincidence..... Maybe are twins??'

' BUT WHERE'S DARLING??? I DON'T SEE HIM IN ANY PLACE !!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR, IF HE HAS RE-BEGUN HIS GIRL HUNTING I WON'T FORGIVE HIM ANYMORE.  I'LL GIVE ME MY  WHRST ZAP !!!

'Oh my God, she's back: I need an idea, quickly, or I'm lost !!!'
Near him there was a nice garden, full of planst of roses: Ataru took three of them (took the bones too !!!) and hide them behind his back.
Just in time: Lamú landed in front of him.

[Lamú, with nervous voice] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, WHERE YOU'VE GONE ?? AND WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???
Ataru smiled to her.
[Lamú, more nervous] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, ARE YOU TRYING TO JOKE ME?? SHOW ME WHAT ARE HIDING !!! QUICKLY !!!!
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Every your wish is like an order for me [and she showed the roses to her]

' ...... OH MY G............DAAAAAARLIN G !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voices] D.....d......darling, are they for me?? Really ??
[Ataru, same voice] I did a long trip just to get them. I wanted to make a surprise just for you.
Lamú was unbreathing, as paralized, in front of that great gift.

' ...A SURPRISE !!! HE JUST WANTED TO MAKE A SURPRISE FOR ME !!!! Lamú, YOU'RE A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!!! A STUPID !!!!

[Ataru, same voice] Do you love them??
Lamú took the roses and started to cry, so Ataru dry her tears: his eyes were clear and sharming.
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Lamú, please, stop crying and move yourself or we'll be late at school.

'2 to 1 for Ataru the great: what a wonderfull start for this monday' was the last though of Ataru.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:22:34 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »
Lol. It's just hilarious to imagine Ataru and Lum' faces and expressions. So far, so good!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 11:09:44 PM »
... ehm... I don't know if anybody of you, reading the 4th chapter, has seen "something of particular".....

I offer you a little help: Ataru says "2-1 for Ataru the great" about his dayly girl hunting.

But are you sure ???

... OR MAYBE HE'VE LOST 1-2 ???

Is "the water" who make the difference  ;D
Posted on: January 25, 2008, 07:35:35 PM

Chapter five: THE POWER OF LOVE !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 29 days  before the end of the scool.

The coming at school of Ataru and Lamú, that day, was really an event !!!
He was walking slowly, in his usual way (arms crossed behind the head, eyes half closed, short steps) and Lamú was flying on his side, holding his left arm.
But everybody saw the three roses who was holding in the other hand ! People stops and turn to stay at them, with large eyes and unbreathing !!
Over all, the 4 'Lamús stormtroopen' were shocked: Kakugari and Chibi felt down  (unconscious) with an heavy thump, Perma opened his mouth until the floor and Megane become, for some instants, a salt statue !!!
In few minutes the news was jumping, by SMS, on the display of anybody at school who was holding a cellphone: 'LUM HLD 3 ROSES!GIFT FROM @RU!PREP.YRSLF,MAYB.ND OF WORLD IS NR-CUL8R'.

Entering in the classroom Mendo saw Lamú and the roses.

[Mendo] Wow, Miss Lamú: what beautiful roses !! Are they from your own garden?? I think that you take a great care of them !!! Are they from your planet?
[Lamú, looking at floor, innocently] No, they're a gift from my darling.
[Mendo, with large opened mouth, large eyes and hands in his hair, screaming] A....A.....A GIFT FROM HIM ??

Mendo, with a large move of his right hand, sweared his katana and, with a large turn, try to hit Ataru in face but, as usual, he caught it by his naked hands.

[Mendo, sceaming out of his soul] MOROBOSHIIIIII !!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? WHAT'S ON BEHIND THIS ??? I KNOW YOU TOO MUCH: NONE FROM YOU IS MADE WITHOUT A FUTURE PERSONAL GAIN !!! SPEAK UP!!! TELL ME THE TRUTH AND I'LL BE FORGIVING !!!
[Ataru, with satanic smile] Good morning, my eternal foe !!
[Mendo, still screaming, more loudly] MOROBOSHIIII !!!! I MADE YOU A QUESTION !!!!
[Ataru, now screaming too] HAVE YOU HAVER HEAR THE WORD 'BETWEEN WIFE AND HUSBAND NEVER INSERT YOUR HAND' ????

Mendo was out of his soul due to jealousy, so improved all of his strenght to make a mortal hit in face of Ataru with his katana.
He was boggled: for the firs time his eternal foe seems not able to resist, so the blade initiate to approciate to his nose.
But he felt that somebody put the hand on his right shoulder: was Lamú. So he stopped the attack.

[Mendo, with closed eyes, passing one hand on his air] Miss Lamú: for the respect I have for you, I'll forgive this abject boy and I promise to kill him this afternoon, to spare you from the sight of blood.

Lamú was still in front of him, with half eyes closed and a strange expression.....

[Mendo, surprised] .... ehm .... Lamú, what's going on?? Do you feel fine??

Lamú shows her left hand in front of him: the roses were cutted with a perfect hit, who destroyed the flowers !!
Now he realized: extracting the katana, unintentionally, he cutted her roses.

[Mendo, first unbreathing, then crying] ,,,,,gh.....gh......gh.....gh........ Lamú, IT WAS JUST A DISGRACE !!!! A DISGRACE !!! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME !!!!

People who was still out the school could see a great, blinding flash coming out the classroom 2-5, a noise of broken glasses and a great, terrible, worring, unhuman scream !!!

Inside the classroom 2-5, Mendo was laying on the floor, heavly burnied and wounded: a silly expression was on his face.
[Lamú, with low, cold voice] All right Shutaro, I accept your excuses.

In that moment prof. Onsen entered in the classroom, with an apparent relaed face.
Inside of him, he was repeting: 'Hold on Onsen: it rest less than 60 days and this class, the shame of the school, will be wiped out. Hold on, it rest less than 60 days'.

[Onsen, clearing his voice and speaking seriously] So, my boys, here we are: even less than 60 days still remain before the final test, I need from you other valutation to have all of your situation clear.
It mean only one thing................... ........ [now screaming] INTERROGATION !!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the classrom screamed out in pain, with silly expression: male or female.

[Onsen, with satainc voice] So............... let's see............let's begin form.................... ..
[Onsen, screaming] MOROBOSHI !!!!!!!!! COME HERE !!!!!!! QUICKLY !!!!!!!!!!

[Ataru, surprised] Me???
[Onsen, still screaming] YES, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS CLASSROOM WHO HAS THE SAME YOUR NAME ???
[Mendo, with ironic voice, passing one hand in his hair, with eyes closed] I hope no: one is more than enough  !!!

Everyone in the classrom, less Lamú, laugthed aloud.

' OH MY GOD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?? YESTERDAY WE DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL ! AND ALSO BECAUSE OF ME !!! OH, DARLING: HOW I COULD HELP YOU??

In the moment that he passed near her, Ataru let felt a leaflet in her desk.
Lamú take it immediatly.
He wrote: 'Lamú, please, read immedatly the answer of every question he will made me, so you can prepare in time if he'll ask also for you. You don't deserve a bad valutation'.

' DARLING, YOU'RE WORRIED FOR ME !!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!

Ataru was thinking: 'I wish she could help me, otherwise I'll be a dead-men-walking today'.

[Onsen, after have cleared his voice] So, Moroboshi, let's see..........ehm........ just an easy question to begun, taken from the very last lesson: who wrote 'The Rhyme of the Ancien Mariner'??

[Ataru, clear in his face, with large smile and eyes] OH, I KNOW: IT'S EASY !!!!
STEVE HARRIS, THE BASS PLAYER OF 'IRON MAIDEN' ! IT'S THE 15 MINUTES' SONG FROM THE ' POWERSLAVE ' ALBUM, DATED 1984 !!!

THIS IS A REVELATION: PROF. ONSEN, YOU TOO LIKE HEAVY METAL MUSIC ??

'''
FIRST SCENE: from the deepest space, a comet deeply impatc in the middle of Pacific Ocean, exploding with a large noise, that create an ultra-abnormal tsunami;
SECOND SCENE: the tsunami screw up everything at his passage: ships, islands, fishes, sumbarines, half-naked men and women, reality shows, screaming politicians, football and baseball players, hidden treasures, even airplanes are destroyed;
THIRD SCENE: approaching to the japaneese coast, over the tsunami, people can see one man surfing the top: it's Ryonosuke's father, who is screaming and laughting (out of soul by the happyness): 'WONDERFULL !!!! WONDERFULL !!! THE BEST WAVE I'VE SURFERED IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!! WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUUUL !!!!!
[Ryonosuke, waiting for the wave and for him at the beach, dressed as 'Wonder Woman', screaming aloud] I'LL SEND YOU IN ORBIT BEYOND THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH AN UPPERCUT !!!!

With a powerfull jump she approciate to him and give an unimmaginable uppercut !!!

[Ryonosuke's father, now flying on air and screaming] I LOVE THE SEAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

LAST SCENE: water flow, with violence, all over Japain and wipe out, first one, Tomobiki' school institute.
'''

When water retired, all the classroom was rolling on the floor, laughting loudly.

[Onsen, wishpering himself] Be quiet Onsen, Be quiet: those are the last days. Be quiet, be.....
[Onsen, screaming loudly] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIIII !!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?? TRY TO BE SERIOUS ALMOST ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE !!!!

' OH MY GOD, DARLING !!!!

Lamú was still shocked, due to the answer of her darling, but found the strenght to open the book and search something.

' SO, LET'S SEE....[mumble]..... 'THE RHYME OF'........ [mumble]........... SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE...... [mumble]......WRITER OF XVIII CENTURY..... [mumble].....OTHER POEM......'KUBLAI KHAN'....... [mumble].......

[Ataru, now with serious expression] All right prof., I'll stop joking.
[Onsen, nervous] I re-phrase: who-write-'The-Rhyme-of-the-Ancien-Mariner'?
[Ataru, serious] Samuel Taylor Coleridge, an english writer lived XVIII century, also famous for the epic poheme 'Kubali Khan'.

All the classroom become surprised: at their eyes, an authentic metamorphosis was interesting the body and mind of Ataru.

[Onsen, unbreathing]....That's......That's correct.

' YEAH !!!!! 1 TO 0 FOR MY DARLING !!!!

[Onsen, back to normal] So, Moroboshi, now that you're back on the surface of our mother Earth, what could say about William Wordsworth?

'And what kind of strange mammiferous is this one?' Was the though of Ataru.

' ONSEN IS PLAYING LOUD WITH DARLING !!! MEN, I NEVER HEAR THIS NAME !!! LET'S SEE....[mumble]..... A FRIEND OF COLERIDGE....[mumble]..... CONTEMPORANEOUS....[mumble]..... WORDSWORTH'S MASTERPIECE ....[mumble].....'THE PRELUDE' ....[mumble].....  AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL POEM OF HIS EARLY YEARS ....[mumble].....

[Ataru, serious] This is very difficult, prof. So, please, let me reflect......... ....[mumble]............. Yes, he was contemporaneous of Coleridge, I think also a friend of him. Yeah, I remeber his masterpiece: 'The Prelude', an autobiographical poem of his early years .

[Onsen, once more time surprised] That's correct !!!!

' YEAH !!!!! DARLING, YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST !!!!!!! 2 TO 0 !!!!!

Onsen asked other things to Ataru, but he answered to all the questions with any error.
Mendo, Megane, Perma, Kakugari and Chibi were paralyzed: they were watching at him as a rare beast.
Instead, the other people of the classroom become to appreciate him.
First of all, naturally, Lamú.

' THAT..............THAT'S INCREDIBLE !!!! EVERY ANSWER IS RIGHT !!!!  AND I TOUGH THAT HE DIDN'T STUDIED AT ALL !!!! MAYBE HE DID IT LAST NIGHT, WHEN I WAS SLEEPING !!! OH, DARLING: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU !!!

Ataru took a quick sight to Lamú and blinked to her: a large smile performed in her face, a little tear of joy flow from her eyes.

[Onsen, serious] Moroboshi, you'll never finish to surprise me. Even if I'm still thinking that you are the most lecherous and unfaithful boy of the universe [at thoose words, Ataru lost his equilibrium and seems to fall in front of him: he stopped himself in a silly pose and groaned], I admit that, this time, you must deserve a good rate.
[Ataru, serious, in normal position] Thank you prof.

Mendo waked up and walked to him, with a proud expression in his face.

[Mendo, serious] Moroboshi, a real samurai must accept the ableness of the foe, specially after a hard battle and, over all, when is still carrying in his face the sign of it.
[Ataru, serious] Thak you, my eternal foe........but [now surprised]...... what do you mean when you say 'sign of the battle in my face'?
[Mendo, serious] You don't have to try to hidden them: I see on you lots of withe hairs and deep furrows in your face. Even your hands and eyes seems to be consummed. Instead of hidding, you must show them to everybody: they're the sign of your sacrifices. Don't forget thoose words: many wounds, many honor.
[Ataru, now serious] I thank you Mendo, I appreciate so much your words.

All the girl of the classroom take a scream of ammiration: the two promised foes, face to face, agree each other.

[All the girls, screaming in joy] WOOOOOOOW !!!!! HOW ARE BEAUTIFUL THE MEN OF HONOR !!

Last, but not the least, Lamú jumped from her seat and, landing on the floor, take a large and sounding clap in the hand of Ataru.

[Lamú, smiling] Well done, darling: I'm proud of you !!!! [and gave him a little kiss]
[Ataru, seriously but rather tired] That's the power of love.

Later, hidden in the male bathrooms of the school, Ataru watched his face in the glass.
Mendo said the truth: the white hair were increased and the furrows too. His eyes really seems to  be consummed and the hands appears so dry.

And was in that moment that he felt a great pain on his heart, like if an invisibile hand tried to rip it out from his chest.

'What's going on on me?? [and felt worried] I'm feeling sick and tired, like I'm changing in my body.........'

Hidden too, Megane was looking at the scene and though: 'Also Ataru, even abject, will step into the adul edge: maybe now is just making himself a reason of it??'

In this meantime Ataru spit something that seems blood.

Still hidden, Megane step out the bathroom and though: 'SAYONARA YOUTH !!!'

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:23:37 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »
I loved Ataru's classes day but I'm worried about him... Be gentle with him GiovaneDinamitardo!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »
No no: during the history I'm writing, nothing will be spared !!

Everything will change.

But is what Rumiki Takahashi even do: SPARE NOTHING !!!! (or no?  ;D ).

A little spoiler: you'll can divide the history in 2.

The first is rather "careless", the second will be...................... ..different !!!

PS: no one note that, in my history, Ataru tried to have a date with RANMA SAOTOME ???  >:)
Posted on: January 26, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Chapter six: THOSE TWO THIN PINK LINES !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 11 days  before the end of the scool.

It was a wonderful springtime day: as usual, Lamú and Ataru had their breakfast and gone at school.

But, during the morning, clouds closed the sky, a light rain become to flow and the temperature too.

Inside the classroom, Onsen was talking about Hernest Hemingway masterpiece and was reading a part of the book.

[Onsen] '... AND THEREFORE, NEVER SEND TO KNOW FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS: IT TOLLS FOR THEE'.

Lamú was particularry touched by this phrase: felt a cold chill on her back and a strange sentation.

[Lamú, whispering] Darling, what it mean?
[Ataru, bored] I think that if anyone listen that damned bell will die.
[Lamú, worried and whispering] It's true? The humans can hear death approciating by the toll of a bell?
[Ataru, still bored] I don't konw: I'm never died before.

Lamú would replicate something but she felt strange.........so strange.....very strange.............too much strange !!!

One instant after, she took her hand on her mouth and, with great noise, jumped from her seat, keep flying, broke the door of the classroom with a great zap and disappeared !!!
Everyone in the classroom was shocked at this sight !!!
Megane send a sight to Chibi: he immediatly agree and disappeared too outside the classroom.
Even Ataru would exit but he was chaught (as a rugby player) by Onsen.

[Onsen, screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIIII, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING ???
[Ataru, screaming] SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND !!!! I'VE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HOW SHE FEELS !!!
[Onsen, screaming] I DON'T LET YOU GO !!! IF SHE FELL BAD, COULD GO TO THE INFIRMARY BY HER OWN LEGS !!

Chibi comes after Lamú until the door of female bathroom: he didn't enter in but he could distinctly hear her puking several times.
He sent an SMS to Megane to explicate the situation, he answered: 'THAT'S NO GOOD!STAY HIDDEN BUT CLOSE TO HER,YOU'LL REFER AFTER'.

After severals minutes Lamú comes back to the classroom: her face seems so withe.

[Onsen] Lamú, are you all right?
[Lamú, with thin voice] I'm feeling better now [and set at her place].
[Ataru, whispering] Whats' happened?
[Lamú, wishpering] I've puked so much.
[Ataru, whispering] Why?
[Lamú, whispering] I don't know.

Ataru looked at her with the corner of his eye, mumbling.

' ......ONE MOMENT !!!!

Her eyes became large.
She begun to make a sum, counting something in the top of fingers.

' SO, LET'S SEE........THIS IS MY FIFTH DAY OF 'LATE'......

Ataru became totally red !!!!!!
'L-A-T-E ?!?!?!?!?!?' was his though. 'IT MEAN THAT.........THAT....... ...'

' SUBTRACTING 5 DAYS, MY 15TH DAYS WAS ON...............SUNDAY MORNING !!! 'THAT' SUNDAY MORNING !! AND MY FIRST DAY WAS ON........ON..........

Ataru became totally white, his tongue was out of the mouth, dry, and the eyes were large as ever !!

He was thinking: 'OH MY GOD ! Lamú, PLEASE, SAY TO ME THAT YOU'RE JOKING' !!!

' IT COULD BE...............

'''
MASTER SCENE

As in 'Star Wars IV', Ataru was on the cockpit of a spacecraft, flying over the 'Black Death', followed by severals ennemies: explosions were among him.

[voice from the radio] Moroboshi, you're our last hope !!! Destroy the Black Death with your last missile !!!
[Ataru, worried] That's no good !!! My computer has gone !!! I think is impossible to hit from this distance a target so little as........
[voice inside of Ataru] Ataru-Luke: use the strenght !!! The strenght is with you !!!

So Ataru keep concentrate and, after a while, launched his missile.
Soon it fractionate in rather 220 millions of micro-missiles, who looks like spermatozoa: everyone hit the target (a little hole at the end of an artificial canyon).
The Black Death exploed: severals corianders, mixed with cherry flowers, were throw over all the air and felt over Lamú, who was holding a baby, saying to him: 'SAY HELLO TO DADDY' !!!!

'''

In the classroom, who was totally silent, Lamú was still counting the days on the top of her finger.
She closed her eyes by the joy, a large smile was on her face.

' GEE, MAYBE I'M PREGNANT !!!!

[Ataru, jumping up from his seat, screaming loud, out of his soul, then holding in a nervous pose] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RRGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His desperate scream broke the silence: everyone, surprised, looked at him.
He felt down with a great, heavy thump, and became unconscious !!!

In the office of Miss Sakura, Ataru was laying on the bed, still unconscious.

[Lamú, with worried voice] Sakura, please, tell me the truth: Darling is so bad?
[Sakura, with cold voice] No, not at all. He's only unconscious.
[Lamú, nervously] Please, say to me something: in the last days I've seen him particularry depressed and stressed.
[Sakura] Really? Ataru, the most perverted guy of the whole universe, is 'depressed and stressed'?
[Lamú, more nervous] DON'T JOKE ABOUT MY DARLING !! I'VE SAID YOU THE TRUTH ! DON'T YOU SEE HOW MAY WITHE HAIRS HAS GOT??
[Sakura] Yeah.......... now that you make me note them.........is strange. And how many furrows.......he seems so aged.
[Lamú, at the top of nervous] I-SAIED-'NO-JOKES' !!
[Sakura, now nervous too] I DON'T MIND IF WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR ANSWER: YOU ASKED ME WHAT WAS MY IMPRESSION, I GIVE IT TO YOU. IN MY OWN OPINION, HE SEEMS AGED !!! [now with normal voice]....but.....even we scream, we don't solve the 'mistery'.
[Lamú, now imbarassed] ......ehm........Sakura. .....talking about 'mistery'........I've to ask to you, conidentially.......
[Sakura, with trustless voice] Wait for a moment..........

Sakura took some lancets from her desk and, suddenly, launched it in several directions.
The silence felt on the room.

[Sakura, now relaxed] It's all right, none are hearing us. So, what do you want from me?
[Lamú, more imbarassed] ...well.....ehm......... I......I was asking myself if you........you have a...a......

She whispered something in the ear of Sakura.

[Sakura, screaming loud with large mouth, jumping slowly on air] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??

Sakura jumped over Ataru's  body (still unconscious) and begun to shake and sock it heavly.

[Sakura, screaming out of her soul] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIII !!! YOU MORON !!! YOU BASTARD !!!!! YOU IDIOT !!!!!! YOU STUPID !!!!!! YOU.......

Lamú held the hand of Sakura with wrath.

[Lamú, nervous] THAT'S MORE THAN MUCH !!! STOP TO SOCK HIM !!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, HE DIDN'T FORCE ME AT ALL: WE DECIDED TO SHARE OUR OWN DESIRE AND WE WERE TOTALLY FREE !!
[Sakura, nervous too] AH, NOW IS CLEAR: HE'S AGED BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING THE 'OLYMPIC GAMES' !!!
[Lamú, more nervous] WHAT THE HELL OF 'OLYMPIC GAMES' !!!! SAKURA, GET ON YOUR FEETS AGAIN OR I'LL GIVE YOU A TRIPLE ZAP !!! I'M FEELING OVERCHARGED !!!! [a blue aura became to shine aorund her]
[Sakura, now normal] You're right. [And set donws in her chair] Well, let's try to examinate the situation. Normally, the women of the Earth use a simply test who 'read' the level of their endocrines. But you are an alien: who knows if you're sharing the sames biology ??
[Lamú, now with normal voice] Well.....ehm......in fact of pregnancy oni's females are rather similar at humans: in my planet, some times ago, did some researches about it.
[Sakura] If so.......take this [and set up and gave her a little box] Is simple to use, the instructions are inside. Is also easy to read the response: with 2 pink lines you're pregnant, with only one no. But remember that even if you'll see one marked line and one no you'll must read it as 'positive'.
[Lamú] How many time I've to wait?
[Sakura] Few minutes. By the way, he knows something about you?
[Lamú, rather imbarassed] No, nothing for the moment. But I want to make him a surprise if I'll be pregnant !!! [now with joy] MAYBE WE WILL BE A FAMILY !!!!

Ataru groamed.

[Sakura, looking at him with the corner of the eye] He's coming  back to normal.
[Lamú, close to him, with sweet voice]Darling, darling, speak to me: how do you feel?
[Ataru, still shocked, with silly voice] S...somebody took the nameplate of the camon that invested me ?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:24:44 PM by Lum-chan »