Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:17:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: ULTIMATE RUMIC COLLAGE!  (Read 6702 times)

Offline EmSeeSquared

• Registered
Re: ULTIMATE RUMIC COLLAGE!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 06:25:57 AM »
Probably an update should be made
update? it virtually IS an update of a collage i did last year. what sort of update, cuz i put in an ARMY of characters this time, lol
Posted on: February 11, 2008, 06:22:37 AM
It looks great, I'm impressed with your patience :) I don't see any dappya spacemen though  :P
*slaps head* ack! the dappyas! i forgot them! XD tells ya what: come of with a good pic of them (i'm too lazy to look right now, plus my computer's an @$$), and i'll see about working them in ;)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »
update? it virtually IS an update of a collage i did last year. what sort of update, cuz i put in an ARMY of

You could some put some of the most obscure and unknown Rumiko Takahashi characters (i could present ya with some of those pics if ya want),anyways it isnt really necessary to update the collage as it is already one helluva masterpiece  ^O^

Offline EmSeeSquared

• Registered
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »
update? it virtually IS an update of a collage i did last year. what sort of update, cuz i put in an ARMY of

You could some put some of the most obscure and unknown Rumiko Takahashi characters (i could present ya with some of those pics if ya want),anyways it isnt really necessary to update the collage as it is already one helluva masterpiece  ^O^
hmhm indeed. i really wanted to use characters people would recognize. plus, it's pretty much too crowded to fit in anyone else XD

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 02:56:02 AM »
Well, of all characters, I'm surprised you didn't put Naraku in there. Or any of his incarnations other than Kagura. Considering the number of minor characters you have in there, to skip such major characters seems like such a... slip-up. Not to mention the many minor characters you could have put in there that aren't. I can understand why you would cut out many of the minor characters though, allowing for room and all... but some of the ones that are on there are so minor, I just don't get it.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline EmSeeSquared

• Registered
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »
Well, of all characters, I'm surprised you didn't put Naraku in there. Or any of his incarnations other than Kagura. Considering the number of minor characters you have in there, to skip such major characters seems like such a... slip-up. Not to mention the many minor characters you could have put in there that aren't. I can understand why you would cut out many of the minor characters though, allowing for room and all... but some of the ones that are on there are so minor, I just don't get it.
i didn't put in Naraku because, being a friendly picture, as if everyone were together at a picnic or something, i wanted to make a point of not having anyone who was outright evil. for instance, Kagura works for Naraku, is an incarnation of him, but i don't believe she's outright evil because she wants to be FREE of Naraku's control, has an almost sisterly relationship with non-evil Kohaku, and has a slight thing between her and not-so-evil Sesshomaru. And then there's Princess Abi, who allied herself with Naraku, but only so she could save her mother. if i included characters like Naraku or Bankotsu and the like, people who killed and caused destruction for pleasure, it would've ruined the wholesomness of the scene i was trying to create.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 06:40:04 AM »
Well, if you try and think of it that way, I can understand that. But on the other hand, you do have a lot of characters there that don't seem like they would be too... picnic-friendly.

Not to mention that some of the women there just might put Ataru's immortality to a real test. And I don't think even Happosai would live for very long either.

Offline EmSeeSquared

• Registered
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 08:01:14 AM »
Well, if you try and think of it that way, I can understand that. But on the other hand, you do have a lot of characters there that don't seem like they would be too... picnic-friendly.

Not to mention that some of the women there just might put Ataru's immortality to a real test. And I don't think even Happosai would live for very long either.
well look at it this way: CARTOON characters + COMEDY series = no amount of wooden mallets, guns, knives, bitch-slaps, etc. can put the likes of Ataru, Happosai, hell, even Miroku to rest, because being ink-and-paint and existing for comedic purposes, they can take ANYTHING and still come crawling back for more...just look at Kenny on South Park ;)

as for some characters looking like they might not fit in at a picnic...who do you mean, exactly? lol, i mean, let's be honest, there's a scene in a Dragonball Z movie where VEGETA joined the gang at a picnic. he didn't look like he was enjoying it much, but he wasn't blasting people to kingdom come just for looking at him funny neither XD
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 08:03:52 AM by EmSeeSquared »

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
I was thinking more along the lines of Sesshoumaru and Pantyhose Taro.

As far as the characters not dying thing... perhaps (a better example would be Wile E. Coyote). But that doesn't mean it wouldn't turn into a warzone very quickly, causing most of the more... normal characters to flee for their lives.

Offline EmSeeSquared

• Registered
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 08:54:34 PM »
I was thinking more along the lines of Sesshoumaru and Pantyhose Taro.

As far as the characters not dying thing... perhaps (a better example would be Wile E. Coyote). But that doesn't mean it wouldn't turn into a warzone very quickly, causing most of the more... normal characters to flee for their lives.
XD that'd just make it funnier

Pantyhose Taro i CAN picture at a picnic. he's an advisary, to be sure, but he's not the kind of guy that'd be all "leave me alone or i'll f*cking kill you*, lol. he's an aquaintance (sp?) of the Ranma gang. not a friend, not an outright enemy, just someone they gotta deal with from time to time, lol. As for Sesshomaru, let's face it, he could be dragged to a picnic by Rin with ease. he'd do anything for her XD

Offline PrincessJenni

• Fan
  • Darling!
    • Bold + Delicious Forum
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 08:28:27 AM »
now this is definitely awesomness.....i especially love the Ranma 1/2 :P