The AMV gallery

<< < (2/18) > >>

janus:
Update! all of the recent ones will be marked with an orange *

Cosmic King:
May the AMV hunt begin,gentlemen

janus:
Offtopic:  ok, another update (on top) =]

One other thing,anyone would like me to post AMV's in different languages? 
Posted on: August 18, 2007, 11:49:18 PMOk,right when school starts hard work starts. Lately I've been kinda busy with school and stuff over the past few days ( like most of us have). But that didn't stop me from making a goodie for you guys.  I've been keeping this under warps for awhile and this is my first one. There were many obstacles in every wich way from just making it to uploading, it but I finally have it done my very own UY amv, You can see it here (although it seems not to be working at the moment  :'( ). I've decided to upload it in veoh and on youtube. why? because in can upload good quality videos with stereo sound, and on youtube for more people to see. please don't wine because the introduction is too long, because I thought that that scene just had to be there no matter what. For those of you who hear what the song says and think that I'm giving a wrong idea about Lum, well guess again. Cause I gave half of the clips a meaning if you look closely you'll know what I mean. For example the title itself is a dead-give-a-way on what the clips are about. I'll Include this Amv on the top post, Enjoy =]

Kroptik:
You removed Beautiful from Youtube? :'(
I wanted to watch it...

Let us know when it's working in Veoh please.

Cosmic King:
We will be waiting for the true release of yer AMV,janus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version