Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:54:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3

Author Topic: I'm Leaving  (Read 45714 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: I'm Leaving
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2010, 09:45:04 AM »
Not you too, Kroptik!

Man, I'm so tired of earing all these warnings!!!! Heck, if you really knew me, you would KNOW that I'm responsible when it comes to drinking and partying. I'm one of those (usually the only one) that takes care of drunk-tards and prevents them from doing stupid and harmful stuff.

You do give out that idea, but people online and offline can be very different. :P

And not being one of the drunks can be just as bad in these cases. :S
Don't feel too much responsilibity for taking care of your friends when they're drunk, they'll be the ones doing all the crap and hardly remembering it the next day. Or you'll be with a headache as big as their hangovers by the time you're back, and I'm sure you don't want that. :)

What kind of idea? Oo

Also, last time I took care of drunk-tards, I kind of wished I was drunk because I was having this huge jealousy attack and I freaked out because I couldn't stop feeling jealous and seem okay. That was a bad night but I'm proud of myself because I didn't lose myself in the alcohol or jealousy. =)

Record them when they're drunk

I will. x)

What upsets me is that... nevermind. What's the use, right?

Anyways, I'm going to have lots of fun (at least I hope so) and I can't wait and... I'm gettin nervous since yesterday and... I'll really miss you guys!

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »
Not you too, Kroptik!

Man, I'm so tired of earing all these warnings!!!! Heck, if you really knew me, you would KNOW that I'm responsible when it comes to drinking and partying. I'm one of those (usually the only one) that takes care of drunk-tards and prevents them from doing stupid and harmful stuff.

You do give out that idea, but people online and offline can be very different. :P

And not being one of the drunks can be just as bad in these cases. :S
Don't feel too much responsilibity for taking care of your friends when they're drunk, they'll be the ones doing all the crap and hardly remembering it the next day. Or you'll be with a headache as big as their hangovers by the time you're back, and I'm sure you don't want that. :)

What kind of idea? Oo

Also, last time I took care of drunk-tards, I kind of wished I was drunk because I was having this huge jealousy attack and I freaked out because I couldn't stop feeling jealous and seem okay. That was a bad night but I'm proud of myself because I didn't lose myself in the alcohol or jealousy. =)

The idea that you're one of those quiet people that doesn't party too often. xD

And it's always OK to drink a bit, it's just that most people don't know when to stop. >_>
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2010, 10:37:49 PM »
It's hard to remember that It's Okay To Not Drink when everybody else is drinking (to excess, as usual). But, you must be true to yourself, Cata. We must ALL be true to ourselves.
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2010, 11:43:17 PM »
You have to be careful cata. In my finalists trip last years, and it was also in Andorra (the snow was awesome), i didn´t drink because i don´t support the smell of alcohol but i saw many drunk girls and you have to be careful with the drink.

Also i think you already saw on the news the student of that died falling of the hotel´s room balcony in Lloret de Mar.

The things might go crazy, on the news it already said that 4 students were expelled from their hotel by disturbances and for destroying the furniture.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2010, 02:41:15 AM »
I don't drink at all :D

In my eyes there's no benefit, only risk of making a fool out of yourself, hurting people, ruining yourself, etc. oh and also death, death is a risk too.

Besides, I probably wouldn't like the taste.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2010, 02:46:47 AM »
I don't drink because I don't like the taste, and I don't go out at night. :P
Only alcoholic drink I've ever tasted and liked so far was black vodka. >_>

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2010, 02:54:38 AM »
LoL... This is like the opposite of an AA meeting... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2010, 11:07:51 AM »
LoL!

I'm surrounded by stupid people, that's all. xD

The idea that you're one of those quiet people that doesn't party too often. xD

And it's always OK to drink a bit, it's just that most people don't know when to stop. >_>

Let's just say that I party in a different way. The way where I can fool around with non-stupid friends without getting drunk, high or even smoking tabaco. Just having healthy fun. And trust me, I can party hard in these conditions. ;)

I don't like the smell or the taste of alcohol. That's why I don't drink beer or whisky, etc. But I still drink (vodka is my favourite LoL). The reason why I'm extremely careful when I'm drinking is because I scared to death of what I might do and/or say. If I got drunk while I'm having a jealousy attack, what would happen? I don't even want to know!

So I just have fun while there are still sober people around and when there are none... I close myself so I don't get hurt and whenever someone may cause trouble, I'll stop her/him.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:43 AM »
Its funny... you guys can't stand beer and stuff but you're ok with a drink that contains sometimes 6 times more alcohol than beer... XD

Well at least you'll have lots of Ice to put in your drinks... LoL or heads depending of the hangover you guys get... LoL
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »
I don't like the smell or the taste of alcohol. That's why I don't drink beer or whisky, etc. But I still drink (vodka is my favourite LoL). The reason why I'm extremely careful when I'm drinking is because I scared to death of what I might do and/or say. If I got drunk while I'm having a jealousy attack, what would happen? I don't even want to know!

Maybe you don't, but you got me curious there.... xD
If you ever do it, make sure you tape it, I wanna see that. :P

Its funny... you guys can't stand beer and stuff but you're ok with a drink that contains sometimes 6 times more alcohol than beer... XD

Well at least you'll have lots of Ice to put in your drinks... LoL or heads depending of the hangover you guys get... LoL

That's because black vodka doesn't taste like alcohol at all, it tastes like grapefruit juice. :p
But I'm away it has a lot more alcohol then beer and stuff, that's why I don't drink it. xD

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2010, 02:59:53 AM »

Maybe you don't, but you got me curious there.... xD
If you ever do it, make sure you tape it, I wanna see that. :P

Tape what? My drunk jealousy attacks? Here's what would happen:

1st - I would burst out crying;

2nd - I would send everyone to a place I know;

3rd - I would say everything that ever hurt me to the people involved;

4th - I would bluntly say to (girl I like. Let's just call it Lum for the simplicity of it) Lum that she's the one who has hurt me the most;

5th - I would yell my longs out that I like Lum, since when, why I began to like her, bla bla bla;

6th - I would probably hit the guy that made me jealous;

7th - I would run away (literally, go for a walk on the middle of the night and if someone stopped me, I would lock myself up somewhere by myself or with someone who I couldn't get rid off);

8th - I would fall asleep in the place I locked myself up.

9th - Next morning. I would unlock myself up, appologize to everyone and never talk to Lum again. In fact, I would avoid her 24/7 in every possible way. Also, I would avoid talking about what happened.

10th - Never drink more than 3 glasses again.

And... this is about it. There's no way I'm letting this happen. Ever.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 03:03:22 AM by cata »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2010, 03:12:02 AM »
Seriously... now I really want to see that happening... XD

Hmm... Google search: cheap tickets to Andorra... ;D

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2010, 04:38:50 AM »
I don't see where's the fun part about this. Probably because I would be the one going through it. -.-'

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:36 AM »
Fun? I never said it was funny...

You know how humans are... no matter what they say... they still like to see others suffering and embarrassing themselves... heck... isn't that the reason for reality shows?

Anyway...Shouldn't you be sleeping? I'm guessing you can't sleep because of the anxiety.

Bye cata... have fun... don't drink to much... if you do make sure to get pictures or video of it... stay out of trouble... we will miss you.  :'(

Was that too much???  :icon_mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:33:25 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2010, 04:31:12 PM »
You know how humans are... no matter what they say... they still like to see others suffering and embarrassing themselves... heck... isn't that the reason for reality shows?

Anyway...Shouldn't you be sleeping? I'm guessing you can't sleep because of the anxiety.

Bye cata... have fun... don't drink to much... if you do make sure to get pictures or video of it... stay out of trouble... we will miss you.  :'(

Was that too much???  :icon_mrgreen:

That's so true (reality shows)!

I didn't sleep today because to get to Andorra it will take 18 hours and since I'm hyperactive, I get stressed out and electric when I'm excited or annoyed by the possibility of being quiet for that much period of time. Therefore, I thought it was the best for me to exaust myself so when those 18 hours from hell come, I'll sleep through most of them and eventually I won't annoy anyone (yeah, my friends really hate when I'm electric). LoL

That's so sweet, Falling. I'll miss you, too. :-*