Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:03:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 140572 times)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #780 on: July 26, 2010, 04:32:49 AM »
Wow... I had a nightmare that looked like that...  :/ No wonder this topic is called Nightmare Battle  :9

Good to see someone injecting life into this... So... now what should we do?!
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #781 on: July 26, 2010, 07:05:21 AM »
I don't even know if we can/should continue with this. :S
Most members aren't even active recently. D:
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #782 on: July 26, 2010, 07:58:44 AM »
I quote the small dialogue from the movie 300...

- This is madness!!!

- Madness?! This is Nightmareeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #783 on: July 26, 2010, 12:56:45 PM »
I don't even know if we can/should continue with this. :S
Most members aren't even active recently. D:

Like all good threads, it will sit quietly awaiting its next post and it will morph into whatever shape the fates see fit.

(Now I'm wondering -- how am I going to write my way out of this? Hmmmm. I know where I want to go with it, just how do I get there....)
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #784 on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
I'll definetely post something once I come back to my home. =D

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #785 on: August 05, 2010, 05:30:50 AM »
cata chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aan! 8D

marry me. o3o
Follow your dreams...

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #786 on: August 05, 2010, 11:16:22 AM »
Entering the doorway together, Ataru and Veehive (god I wish I'd picked a better screen name) saw that the bright illumination was confined only to the doorway. Beyond the doorway was a corridor which streched into inky blackness.

Flandre: (in a little-girlish sing-song) "Follow me!" (giggles)

The 3 began walking through the unlit corridor, our heroes following the jingling of the little girl's crystal-jeweled wings. With no illumination, they couldn't see but noticed they were stumbling into things as they went.

The girl began humming a strange song as she skipped along ahead of our heroes
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Ataru: "That song sends shivers down my spine."

Veehive: "Catchy, 'though. OOP!" (Veehive stumbles across something in the hallway) "Can't see where I'm going in this darkness. Hey, Ataru, you got a match?"

Ataru (smirking): "My Ass - Your Face"

Veehive: "You know what I meant (smartmouth)...."

Ataru (proud of his witty reply) "Try this ...."

Ataru pulls a Zippo lighter from his pocket and strikes the flint. The Zippo fires immediately.

In the dim light of the Zippo, Ataru and Veehive could see that the corridor was lined with corpses (and decayed skeletal remains of corpses). "So, THAT's what we've been stepping on", whispers Ataru.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:40:58 AM by veehive »
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #787 on: August 05, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »
* Ataru drops his Zippo lighter, darkness reigns supreme one more time *

Veehive: Way to go, Moroboshi, now we are gonna be dead meat

Ataru: At least our executioner is a girl, you may say this was Karma all the time

* Veehive tries to search for the lighter and then something grabs him from behind *

Flandre: Peekaboo! (Flandre bites Veehive's shoulder)

Veehive: Help me, Moroboshi!!!!

* Ataru grabs one of the bones of the corpses and tries to beat Flandre *

Flandre: Your little "love taps" are useless, mortal (Flandre summons fire to engulf Ataru)

Ataru: Arghhhh!!!

* Flandre resumes drinking Veehive's blood *

Veehive: Damn it, I never thought I would fall in such bizarre manner

* Veehive grabs Flandre from her hair and throws her towards a wall *

Flandre: I see that I was right by choosing you as my playmate, Veehive

* Flandre unleashes a sonic scream that stuns Veehive *

Flandre: Your blood is the best I have tasted in years and I intend to get drunk with it, Veehive-chan

* Flandre is about to maul Veehive when she is suddenly injured by some sword that Ataru grabbed from one of the corpses *

Ataru: Sorry, Satanic Lolita, but I am the only one allowed to be hot

* Flandre melts the sword and attempts to bite Ataru's head off *

Veehive: Look out, Moroboshi! (Veehive finds the lighter and a bottle of wine) This gives me an idea (Veehive creates a Molotov Cocktail Bomb and throws it to Flandre)

* Flandre doesn't seem injured *

Flandre: You truly amuse me, Veehive-chan, I suppose it is time I stop using only the 20 % of my power

Veehive / Ataru: F**k

* Flandre is about to unleash all her power when several men in black invade the building *

Flandre: Meddlesome invaders, I shall teach you not to mess with my games

* Flandre attacks the men in black *

Ataru: I think this is our chance to get out of here, Veehive

Veehive: Agreed

* They are stopped by a man wearing a gas mask *

Hunk the Mercenary: Freeze, both of you are coming with us

Veehive: We didn't do anything, Officer, it was all the fault of that psychotic Lolita

Hunk the Mercenary: Regardless of that, I have orders to take with me the men known as Ataru Moroboshi and Duke Veehive Lovecraft Gradius Miku

Ataru: Is that your real name, Veehive?

Veehive: That is barely one third of my name, Moroboshi

* Flandre attacks Hunk *

Hunk the Mercenary: I also have orders to take you with me, Mademoiselle Flandre

* Hunk throws a bomb that unleashes a living metal that traps Flandre *

Flandre: I can't move

Hunk the Mercenary: That is because you are covered in Plotakus, a Tecasian metal known for its hardness

Flandre: What do you want with me?

Hunk the Mercenary: The Scarlet Family has ordered us to capture you as well as sending you to a disciplinary school, Mademoiselle

Flandre: I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!! I WANNA PLAY ALL DAY!!!

* Flandre is knocked out *

Hunk the Mercenary: I have to admit that we were lucky today for she is known for her lust for blood and power

Veehive: Excuse me, Mister Mercenary, I think I missed the part where you told us the reason you need us

Hunk the Mercenary: All in due time, Mr. Veehive

* Veehive and Ataru are sent towards a giant school in the middle of a forest *

Hunk the Mercenary: You'll soon find out why you are needed

* A man arrives *

Veehive: Jean Reno?!?!?!?

Unknown Man: I get that a lot, Mr. Veehive, but my name is Professor Paul T. Geist

Veehive: What do you want from me and Ataru?

Geist: I am the principal of the Seele Academy, a school dedicated to help people with special powers, and I need you to work as teachers

Ataru: Why?

Geist: You are known for your affairs with the culture of other planets, Mr. Moroboshi, and Veehive is known for his vast knowledge of mysticism

Veehive: We are not so good as teachers, Geist, you will have to find better men for such roles

Geist: Did I forgot to mention that Seele Academy is a school that only allows female students?

Ataru / Veehive: It would be our pleasure to help you, Mr. Geist })

Geist: I knew you would understand

Veehive: When do we start working?

Geist: Tomorrow

Ataru: Excellent

* One day later *

Veehive: It appears that Ataru got up early, I better prepare myself for my first day as teacher

* Veehive proceeds to take a shower, change his clothing, eat a healthy breakfast and then he leaves for work *

Veehive: The first impression is always important, I better not screw my chances at this school

* A voice calls Veehive *

Veehive: Who is it?

Unknown Girl: I suppose you are the new "teacher", I hope you last longer than the one called "Ataru"

Veehive: Look, I don't wanna fight you

Unknown Girl: Hold thy tongue, O Enemy of Women, you dare to defile this most sacred of schools with thy black magic

Veehive: You got it all wrong, I am not that kind of man

Unknown Girl: Have at thee!!!

* The girl creates several spheres of fire *

Veehive: You could have injured somebody with that!!!

* Veehive evades several of those spheres and grabs one fire extinguisher *

Veehive: This fight ends now!!!

* Veehive extinguishes the flames and grabs the girl *

Unknown Girl: Do your worst, foul villain, I am not afraid

* Veehive starts spanking the girl *

Veehive: You could have endangered the whole school with those tricks of yours

Unknown Girl: Owww

Veehive: Look, you are a pretty girl and I am quite sure that you will find a boyfriend if you change your attitude a little bit

* The girl blushes *

Unknown Girl: Sensei?

Veehive: Yes?

Unknown Girl: I am sorry, I was a fool to believe that a man like you was some agent of evil

Veehive: I am glad to hear that

Unknown Girl: Thy spanks opened mine eyes, O Wise Mage, and I have realized that an ally of justice like yourself is the one that I should love O+

Veehive: Look, you can call me "Veehive" or "Teacher" and about you suddenly loving me ...

* The girl suddenly kisses Veehive's cheek *

Unknown Girl: You can call me Azaka Kokuto

Veehive: Well, Azaka ...

Azaka: Please take of care of me!!! (Azaka bows down like a typical lady)

* Veehive doesn't know what to do *

Veehive: You don't need to bow down, Ms. Kokuto

* Azaka stands up *

Veehive: Well, I gotta go to class and I am sure you have other things to attend

Azaka: I will see you later, Sensei, Fare thee well

* Azaka leaves the place while singing a love song *

Veehive: What a weird student

* Veehive goes to the school *

Veehive: I hope I survive my first day here

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #788 on: August 06, 2010, 06:25:26 AM »
Haha... Nicely done Mr. K, that was like... a tornado... so many twists... and then... BOOM... love story... XD

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #789 on: August 07, 2010, 03:28:27 AM »
Hmmm hmm hm hmm we will meet again, my precious Veehive hmm hmmm hmmm what a stupid name hmm hmmh mmmm such sweet sweet sweet blood hmm hmm I will make you hmm hmm hmmm alll mine hm hmm all miiine hmmm hmmmm hmmmm ...

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
 MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler (hover to show)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:45:02 PM by veehive »
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #790 on: August 09, 2010, 07:00:11 AM »
Well... lets see... a filler post... XD

Meanwhile, somewhere in another dimensional plain... a man sits on top of a pile of ruble looking tired and beaten...

Woten: Uhf... I guess you guys are ready... you finally managed to beat me. I will now send you back to your time and dimension. Now we can hope for a better future... Farewell.

The two men disappear in a flash of light and instantly appear in a town in front of a school...

Falling/Sand: It's good to be back...

Edit: It's been so long I didn't even know where the hell I was... ;D
Had to read a few pages and still I'm confused... but who cares... filler is done, its all yours Veehive
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 07:05:13 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2010, 04:11:17 AM »
15 minutes of walking and a few wrong turns brought Veehive-sensei (still a dumb name) to his destination: "Room 413. Second period. Hope they're settled in by now ..." he mused as he slid open the door and stepped inside ....

To be met with a hailstorm, a barrage, a danmaku made up of every conceivable projectile: bullets, knives, razor-sharp icicles, arrows, laser beams, even (how can this be?) suppositories (??!!), all hurling at 60fps and aimed straight at Veehive-sensei. Old dance training kicked in: Veehive moved deftly and quickly through the barrage, contorting his body this way and that to avoid being hit by the projectiles (suppositories .. yeesh!), and made his way to the teacher's desk ungrazed.

The barrage stopped momentarily, gasps of "Oh my I don't believe it! He made it through!" came from the back of the room. Veehive took the opportunity afforded by this lull in the action, grabbed a handful of blackboard erasers, and returned fire, filling the air with his own danmaku of chalkdust-laden death. The erasers hit their marks, a thick cloud of chalkdust subduing the attackers massed at the back of the room.

Veehive-sensei stood and surveyed the situation. The cloud of chalkdust slowly settled, revealing ... a group of girl students, now coughing and blinking away the dust, at the back of the classroom. They were, as expected, an eclectic bunch: most dressed in old-fashioned dresses, a couple of small ones in pixie-like outfits complete with wings and pointed ears. A not-so-young woman was in a wierd maid outfit. And one particular young lady -- nicely attired in blazer and tie -- had rumpled rabbit ears apparently buttoned to her head.  

"I'll assume Moroboshi-sensei (god I never thought I'd have to put those two words together in the same sentence, *gah* leaves a film in my mouth ...) was just here?"

The group of girls stiffened at mere mention of the name, their eyes widened with fear and anger, their bodies attaining poses of defense , preparing to attack once again.

Veehive-sensei took a deep breath, stood at full height, faced the mob, and bellowed:

"I AM NOT MY PREDECESSOR".

The girls stood frozen in position for a few moments, considering the statement ...  Their tensions began to ease after a few minutes (Veehive could see that they were starting to breathe again). He then continued:

"I am NOT here ... to obtain your address and telephone number. I am NOT here ... to ask you out for tea. I am NOT here ... because I have an obsession with your "three-sizes"."

"I am ONLY here ... to instruct you, so that I may Go Home at the end of the day with a clear conscience, knowing that I have instructed you to the best of my abilities.."

"I promise you that I will do my very best to instruct you." He bowed deeply to the class. However, he couldn't resist a parting twist, and as he arose from his bow, he added:

"LEARNING, however, will be strictly YOUR option."

This strange speech seemed to calm their fears, and they (and Sensei) breathed a collective sigh of relief.

"So. If you will finish dusting yourselves off, please retake your seats, and (his face breaking out in a small smile) ... we can begin."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:34:46 AM by Lum-chan »
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #792 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:56 AM »
(w00t i need to read this all, later I shall write something)
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #793 on: August 14, 2010, 07:02:55 PM »
Veehive-sensei begins his class about mages and everything goes smoothly.

Meanwhile, Ataru begins his teaching in Class B. This class is know as "B" because the students from this class are Beautiful Beachy (you know what I meant) Babes.

Ataru enters the door. "Good morning, pretty ladies! How have you been?"

Student 1: Aw men...!!! I can't believe they sent another teacher!!!

Student 2: Yeah, they never learn! We don't want to be in this stupid classroom! We want to be outside!

Class: YEAH!!!

Ataru: Me too!!! YEAH!!!! C'mon ladies! Let's have some tea and get to know us better! (I never thought I would meet such babes)

Student 1: You don't fool us. You're not the first idiot to try to get along with us and then teaches something.

Student 2: Hey, teacher!

Ataru: Yes, miss?

Student 2: Do you know Pink Floyd?

Ataru: Of course! Everyone knows them. Why?

Class: Then why don't you, TEACHER LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ataru: AHAHAHAH Man, I have to try that once I get back to Tomobiki! I love your sense of humor girls! So what do you say? How about a walk in the park and giving me your phone numbers and adresses?

Student 1: Piss off!

Ataru: Okay, if you don't wanna go to the park where do you beautiful babes want to go?

Student 1: We're not going anywhere with you, right class?

Class: YEAH!!

Ataru: Then what do you wanna do? =)

Student 2: What do you mean?

Ataru: Like, what do you feel like doing? We could have launch right here, right now. Or we could have a food fight... It's the things we used to do in Tomoboki.

Student 1: How about a brawl?

Ataru: Sure, it will be fun! (eheheheh I'm gonna feel your bodies, girls!)

Student 1: Fun for us!

*** The brawl begins and Ataru takes advantage and humilliates the girls by lifting up their skirts, touching and groping their bodies. Ataru evades the punches and kicks and gropes everything in sight. The girls screamed "PERVERT!" and "LEACHER" but Ataru kept on going. In the end, he took 0 hits and won the brawl. ***

Student 1: You're good at evading attacks. It's been a while since we had a teacher that put up a fight.

Ataru: eheheheheh

Student 1: I bet you only got hired to make us leave school.

Ataru: I thought you didn't want to be here. I thought you were obliged to be here.

Student 2: Geist-Jerk has a protocole with the Government that keeps him from expelling students. He wins money from the students he keeps. If he expels a student, he'll lose money. If a student leaves on their own decision, Geist won't lose anything. By having less students, he won't need to hire that many teachers. And finally, good grades lead to higher money prizes for him. He only accepts female students because usually girls have better grade than boys.

Ataru: That's horrible! But wait... Why doesn't he try to take advantage from your skills to get high grades?

Student 1: Because none of us have had grades above 50%. We're a waste of money for him.

Ataru: How did you got in, then?

Student 2: Because the Government wanted us, a former street crew, to be in a good college.

Ataru: I see. Then all we need is to make you get high grades, right? It's easy!

Class: HUH???

Ataru: This is a different class. We'll have different subjects that will be picked by you. Here's your first assignment: tomorrow, each one of you will have to write on a piece of paper your phone number and what you're good at. Then, we'll discuss what you wrote and pick the right subjects for all of you. It can be anything! From sleeping to rocket science! Class is over! Bye girls! BY THE WAY!!! I'M STAYING AT ROOM NO. 4!!!!!! I'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!!

(Outside the classroom)

Student 1: What did you think?

Student 2: I don't know.

Student 3: I think we should give it a shot.

Student 4: No way! Teachers are all the same!

Student 1: It's true that we have nothing to lose but it's also true that we've been deceived too many times...

***And so, Ataru was gaining some trust from the students. ***

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #794 on: August 15, 2010, 06:16:38 AM »
The morning class periods concluded and the lunch break for room 413 was at hand. Students formed up into their various lunchtime circles,  bento were brandished and the room was filled with the sounds of girlish chatter and the clicking of hashi.

One student had perplexed Veehive. The one in the maid costume. While trim and well-kept, she looked too old to be a student herself. Indeed, a closer inspection revealed some signs of age about her face: her lips were a bit too thin, her eyelids had a slight droop, a few too many lines and wrinkles around her mouth for a teen-ager.

As the lunch period commenced, the maid collected the notes she had been taking all morning, picked up a large expensive-looking bento and began making her way out of the room.

"Ano ... Excuse me ... miss ... ehm ... miss ... ehmm ...." Veehive trailed off, realizing he hadn't gotten her name.

The maid stopped mid-stride and turned her head sideways to regard her inquisitor with a look that was both polite and disdainful by turns.

"I'm sorry, miss," Veehive continued, "but I can't find your name on the attendance sheets. Who are you?"

"You cannot find my name on your attendance sheets because my name is not there," she replied coolly. "I am not one of your students."

"I am here in place of a student who is unable to attend class," she continued. "Her sister, MyLady, sent me here to gather class notes so that she should not fall behind in her studies. I am also here to deliver her meals, as she has very specific dietary requirements that even your Miss Haruhiya cannot meet."

Another new name. Veehive stumbled, "Miss ... Haru .. hi ... ehhh, who  is Miss ... Ha*"

"My charge, the younger sister of MyLady, is waiting for her midday feeding," the maid interrupted. "Time is important. Do excuse me," she said as she turned to leave.

Eager to get answers, Veehive suggested, "Perhaps if I walk with you, we could continue our conversation," as he started walking toward the maid.

"I doubt you could move at my pace", she replied, a slight self-satisfied smile curling the corners of her mouth.

This comment caught sensei off-guard and he slowed his pace for a moment. Quickly regaining his self-confidence, he continued walking towards her. "Well, then, I should walk quickly, I think; perhaps I could ... share your load for you?" His gaze fell to her armloads of tablets of manuscript paper and that unusually large ornate bento. "I could carry your notepads for you or*"

zzzzzzzzngTNNNG-G-G-G-G-G-G!!! Sensei was stopped mid-sentence by the impact of a cold steel knife into the wall beside him, a mere centimeter from his left temple. The classroom fell silent. All eyes were on the two figures of the new teacher and the maid.

"Pa-a-ads, pa-a-ads. He said pa-a-ads," a small voice chided from the room. Another, then another joined in the chant until the whole of the class was murmuring "Pa-a-ads, pa-a-ads" in childish mockery.

The maid's eyes had narrowed in anger, her mouth a thin grim line as she glared at Veehive. Veehive tensed, returning her expression. Neither of them flinching nor blinking. Veehive didn't know what exactly the maid's problem was, but he vowed that he was going to be the solution.

Finally, it was the maid's expression that changed. "Perhaps you will accompany me ...," she said. "Here -- you carry these" as she shoved the notebooks and bento into Veehive's hands. She then took a pocketwatch from her apron and, holding it in her right hand, placed her left hand on Veehive's right shoulder. She quickly uttered an incantation.

Darkness. No, more like reverse imagery. Shapes and shadows of places and beings. A negative image of the world. And through it Veehive and this maid walked. Only it seemed that they were walking at incredible speeds, the corridors and stairways of the school rushing past them as they walked down, down, ever down, ... to the basement of the Seele Academy.

... to be continued ...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:54:47 PM by veehive »
So Old, I'm Young Again!