Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:01:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 142246 times)

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #615 on: February 18, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »
To tell you the truth, I love this story but we need to get on with the Show !!! ;D

let see to get rid of the current  plotline I need to reboot it (sorry comsic king :-\) so we back at the begininng (No double lums or pirates)

kyo vs whoever come forward
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #616 on: February 18, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »
Dark: I will. I'll face every man, if I've got to, to eliminate every mistake that was made to this world, that was suposed to be perfect.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #617 on: February 19, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »
To tell you the truth, I love this story but we need to get on with the Show !!! ;D

let see to get rid of the current  plotline I need to reboot it (sorry comsic king :-\) so we back at the begininng (No double lums or pirates)

kyo vs whoever come forward

You are very confident brave warrior, But beware the enemies may be closer than you think. Battle with your mind and heart if you want to win, if you battle with arrogance you lose everything.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2008, 01:03:58 AM »
kyo have one good heart inside, he just need to see the light...
and he'll be trained to join the uy warriors good side. ;)
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #619 on: February 19, 2008, 05:13:41 AM »
let see to get rid of the current  plotline I need to reboot it (sorry comsic king Undecided) so we back at the begininng (No double lums or pirates)

Offtopic: It is ok,young kyo,we can leave da story behind as some kind of weird dream ya had before truly entering 2 battle,ok,now that everything is settled,get ready to rumble

On Topic:

*Jataru was training some of his sorcery swordsmanship when he received an unexpected visit,it was Kyo,a man wielding a headband that said "World's Number 2" in kanji symbols nad that was after Jataru's Number 1 headband,the ultimate throphy*

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #620 on: February 19, 2008, 10:26:31 AM »
Cata: Hey Dark! You said that you would face any men... What about facing girls?

Dark: Why would I? I love them.

Cata: I'm gonna make you regret your macho attitude.

Dark: Not now.

Cata (sarcastic): Why? Are you busy because you had to chase some mouse? Or because your mother told you to do some domestic tasks? Maybe you are going to meet some female cats... (now serious) Stop running away. I challenge you but you've to fight seriously with your full strenght and there won't be mercy just because I'm a girl.

Dark: I won't need to.

Cata: What? What is what you won't need?

Dark: My full power.

Cata: You're gonna eat my weapons...!

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #621 on: February 19, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
Dark: I've already did, Miss Cata
* Dark points at a box where Cata had her weapons
Cata: WHAT, YOU ATE THEM ALL?! (Cata starts strangling Dark) I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #622 on: February 19, 2008, 05:31:07 PM »
"The best warriors will soon face each other"

Jataru: Who are you brave warrior?

Kyo: I'm kyo, the best warrior that the world have ever seen and I want challenge you ~

Jataru to be know as the man who defeated the legendary swordsmanship.

Jataru: You're not ready.

Kyo: What!?

Jataru: You battle with arrogance and you're only goal is to be better than anyone else. When you understand to battle with honour come and we will battle.

"Jataru was preparing to continue is training when...."

Kyo: Are you afraid of me? Or is because you have lost your powers?

Jataru: What?!

Kyo: I know that you're eyes are the source of your magic skills and after your bloody battle time ago you have lost your left eye and half of your magic.

Jataru: Indeed I lost half of my powers, and that's why I continue training. I keep training to protect the ones I care, instead of you that just want to battle for glory. Leave and come when you understand these words.

Kyo: You will see Jataru, you will see.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:34:44 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #623 on: February 20, 2008, 01:57:11 AM »
Sand: tsk, tsk, tsk... Kyo my friend, i think you are facing the wrong guy... if you want to join the good side, you need to choose your foes carefully, but, good luck.

Jataru: So, Sand, do you wanna fight?

Sand: hmmm, not today, i have one 'loving' meeting. ^_^
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #624 on: February 21, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »
*** So, Kyo was having a few troubles finding his opponent while Dark was having some difficulties keeping Cata far away. But, Dark finnaly set free and ran away. Cata chase him and catched him in front of a Restaurant***

Dark: Hey, let me go! I can scratch you... :*)

Cata: Try me. I have this grey armour for some reason...

Dark: Then... I shall rust your armour...

***Dark licked the whater from a random bucket who was near him and throwed it at Cata. Cata's armour was rusting in an amazing speed. In 3 seconds, her armour was completely rusty.***

Cata: I can barely move! You'll gonna pay for it! :(

Dark: What are you going to do now?

Cata: Undress, dumb cat. ;D

Dark: What?!?!?!  ???

***Dark cheeks became red and his eyes bigger as he watched Cata undressing her armour slowly and with all her strenght.(Dark was like this: :o ;D >:) :Y 8| :D) >:D }) ) When she was able to get rid of her armour, Dark was disappointed and fell off in a funny silly pose. Cata was wearing underneath her armour an army outfit. (Dark's face: }:| )***

Cata: What is wrong with this cat? ???

Dark: Nothing at all, Miss Cata. }:|

Cata: So, you're just gonna sit there and don't do anything?

Dark: I was thinking of dating some pretty laddies in that Restaurant.

Cata: You'll always be the same...

Dark: How many times do I have to tell you that people don't change?

Cata: As many as you'd like but now... let's just have fun in my own way.

Dark: As you wish, Miss Cata.

***Cata ran faster than when she was wearing her armour and caught Dark unawares. Cata kicked Dark and he was sent out flying but when he was going to rotate himself to land on his feet, Cata grabbed him by his tail.***

Cata: Got'cha. ;D

Dark: I can still attack you.

Cata: I'm waiting... :O|

***Dark showed his claws and scratched Cata in her right arm that was grabbing his tail.***

Cata: That doesn't hurt me.

Dark: How about this?

***Dark bited her in the same arm, that was already bleeding but Cata seemed to don't feel pain.***

Cata: I guess it is not worthy to fight you.

Dark: How come when I scratch or bite you, you don't feel anything?

Cata: Well, I do feel your claws and teeth but I'm used to that so it doesn't hurt me. I own a cat, that's the reason.

Dark: So... this is going to be harder than I ever thought. Anyways, you didn't even see 5% of my power.

Cata: I know dummy. I already fought you once. But now... I'm a lot different.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #625 on: February 21, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »
Dark:That is so,fraulein? Well,you better get ready to see 10 % of my power

Cata:Are you gonna do it or bore me to death with all yer threats? ::)

*Dark slips away from Cata`s steel grip*

Dark:(chanting an unholy mantra) Varumba rumba rumba rumba Epsilon rumba rumba Arkoru rumba rumba ...

*His cat-like body begins to power up,his muscles grow as he gains a quasi-human appearance,his body glows with a crimson aura*

Cata:(munching some onigiris (rice balls) and drinking some coke) Impressive,i have seen dat before,though

*Dark ends chanting,he is ready to battle*

Dark:I can mantain this state for around 15 minutes,dont dissapoint me now,capisce?

Cata:(finishing her onigiris) Ok,bring it on

Dark:One last thing,loser has to pay a big dinner to da winner,deal or deal?

Cata:Yeah,whatever ya say,pussycat

*To cata surprise,this improved dark has good speed as he almost managed to rip off her arms if she werent so fast either*

Dark:Getting scared,my darling? Ya better give up (Dark slashes the wind,creating a shockwave that slices Cata`s army vest,she had a t-shirt underneath it,though,but that doesnt stop some of the bleeding)

Cata:Just a scratch (puts her hand on her wound,taking some blood with it,she licks her blood stained hand then spits as she puts herself in a kung fu stance) you wanna play rough,kitty,ok,i`ll play with you

*Battle turns out as the first 2 minutes and 24 seconds of this*

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #626 on: February 21, 2008, 08:44:02 PM »
Offtopic: Hey, Miss Cata, I'm not so perverted. :(
And I would never mke Miss Cata bleed :N, I might scratch her t-shirt O-), but never bleed :N.

Dark: Come on, Miss Cata, you can hit harder.
* Cata  Cata hit's Dark's face, which is destroyed as plasticine.
Dark (with his molten face): Not that hard.
* Dark reconfigures his face
Dark: You've always wanted to see the worst of me, didn't you? (darkmatter starts flowing out of Dark's body and surrounding him) It's the part that doesn't think!
* Dark  turns into a black dragon.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 11:39:32 PM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #627 on: February 22, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »
*Dark's tail knocks away Cata into the restaurant kitchen,there she has to choose to use some knives or pepper to battle the dragon*

Cata:This is quite an easy decision

*grabs da pepper and throws it to Dark's nose,he is going to sneeze some hellfire but cata seals his nose and mouth with some ropes.Hellfire consumes darkdevil entrails since it couldnt leave his body*

Dark:That hurted a lot,lady

*Dark summons his shadow to become solid and to grab cata with wrestling headlock,Dark then  creates a red mist that is capable of turning anything into cats*

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #628 on: February 22, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »
Cata: What the...
* Cata  becomes into a human-cat.
Cata: You've turned me into a CAT.
* Dark's  shadow set free Cata.
Cata: What is this! I can still fight!
* Dark lays, with his nose right ahead of Cata
Cata: Is that so?
* Cata nails Dark's nose, but nothing happened, because his skin is made of a realy strong rock.
Cata: Great, what will you do, smoke me to death?
* Dark  starts purring and shuts his eyes.
Cata: ???
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #629 on: February 22, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
***Dark creates another kind of mist. This time its colour was dark blue. It can make anyone fall into fatal illusions. Suddenly Cata is surrounded by some kind of a fire cage and she couldn't get out of it. What she didn't know, is that that cage is also an illusion. Cata was caught by the dark blue mist and she soon fell on her knees and seemed to be sleeping. The truth is that in her illusion she was being beaten up by some weird shadows that no one had ever seen. Then, the shadows disappeared and she thought she was safe but she was wrong. She saw a completely different Tomobiki of the Tomobiki she knew. It was a dark, ugly and dirty place. She was in "her" home and it was time to wake up and go to school. She looked at the window and the Sun was shining. Could it be that the Tomobiki she saw, was just a dream? She dressed herself with her School's Uniform (Kinda like Ryu's but with a few differences). She climbed down the stairs to eat breakfast but all of her family was already eating and there was no space for her. She thought they couldn't hear or see her but the fact is that they could. Her family was mad at her and they yelled at her, too. She took her lunch and went outside her home. She opened her eyes to see the shinny day she saw when she woke up but... there was no Sun. There was no blue sky. There were no birds. Instead, there were a grey sky, grey clouds, rain and a huge thunderstorm. She felt really disappointed. She rushed to Tomobiki High and when she got there she was totally wet. No one cared. Not even her classmates or Sakura, the nurse. Ataru was studying English. Mendou was poor and was wearing red rags. Shinobu had a bad behaviour. Ryu was wearing a dress and was all in pink. The Stormtroopers were addicted to Ataru's Mom. Lum was a normal girl that was the best student in the whole class. Everything had changed. When Onsen-Mark came in inside the classroom he looked cheerful and everybody except Cata loved him instead of hating him. What was going on? During the break, Cata argued with Ryu and she noticed that Ryu or herself couldn't fight anymore. Cata tried to wake up from her dream but it was no use. Meanwhile, in the fight scene, Dark was already claiming for victory. Cata fell back and was uncounscious. At least it was what it seemed. Cata remained still for half an hour.***

Dark: Sweet dreams, Miss Cata. You might wake up in 16 hours.

***Dark was leaving the scene, when a fur ball hit him in his head. A voice could be heard, then.***

Cata: Don't you run away again you coward.

Dark: You must really be special for waking up now.

Cata: The secret is the brains. Something you don't have.

Dark: I don't need it to fight against you.

Cata: You're right. You would only need it for winning against me.

Dark: So, what did you use to make the illusion disappear?

Cata: Dark, Dark, Dark... Haven't you heard yet this: "Curiosity killed the cat"? But I shall answer to your question. In my dream, I was trying to wake up when I remembered that if I caused pain to myself, it would be a lot easier to wake up.

Dark: Very good, Miss Cata. But I don't see any wound not caused by me.

Cata: That's because it's in my back.

***Cata turned around and she had a cut in the middle of it. Dark used the opportunity to attack her while she was unaware. Dark was very quick and beated her with 58 blows. Cata fell on the ground with some wounds.***

Dark: Miss Cata, haven't you heard yet that you shouldn't take your eyes off of your opponent?

Cata: You shouldn't have adopted a cat's form. You're more like a cow-ward.

Dark: That joke is very old...