Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:06:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Author Topic: Nightmare Battle  (Read 142350 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: Nightmare Battle
« Reply #450 on: September 28, 2007, 01:05:40 AM »
Alumxander:Well,i choose Falling Star as my partner

Cata:Ok,lets start already,gang

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #451 on: September 28, 2007, 01:07:22 AM »
Offtopic: Vernamon was Alumxander's teamate...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #452 on: September 28, 2007, 01:09:29 AM »
Vernamon:Wait,alumxander,i am yer partner already

Alumxander:Ooops,i forgot

Vernamon:Hope ya dont forget how to win,buster,or i am gonna get kick yer ass as Bruce Lee would do

Alumxander:...ok

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #453 on: September 28, 2007, 02:47:06 AM »
Announcer: And the game is almost ending...Team Cata is losing by 2 goals and only 20mins left to play... What can they do to turn this around??? And the referee awarded a free kick to Alumxander Team after a dangerous tackle from Jataru on Alumxander... and its a yellow card... Jataru must be careful now...

Alumxander: Damn you wizard... You almost took my leg off...

Jataru: HaHa... that's for all the trouble you caused...

Colina: C'mon... I want a clean game... or else *points to red card*

Alumxander/Jataru: Ok... Sir...

Alumxander: Now Cata prepare yourself for my powerful Tiger kick... Muahahahaha...

Cata: Tiger kick? Whatever scum bag... just shoot...

Annoucer: And Alumxander places the ball on the spot and prepares to kick the ball... it's still a long way to the goal but it seems he's going to do is... Tiger kick?!? The ref gives the ok... and Alumxander shoots the ball and its... Go... No it it the crossbar... and the ball is flying back to Alumxander that looks shocked for missing that kick... and whats this... Jataru is going for the ball... He jumps and bicycle kicks the ball to Alumxander goal... and he scores... a magnificent goal by the soccer wizard Jataru...  ;D But where the hell is Vernamon??? Oh there he is... and it looks like he's still... warming up?!

Alumxander: WTF? Why are you still warming up?

Vernamon: Hey... leave me alone... I don't want to get muscle injuries... I need to do a good warm up before I start playing...

Alumxander: Oh god... I was better playing alone...  :-\

Announcer: Now the game is 4-3 and still 15mins to play... Can Team Cata beat the powerfull Alumxander Team? That's what we are about the see... as soon the ref restarts the match...

Offtopic:  I suck as game announcer... LoL  ;D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 02:52:47 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #454 on: September 28, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »
Offtopic: You sure do Falling. The score was 3-2 and with one goal it became 4-3??

I think your Announcer issues are in the maths. xD
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #455 on: September 28, 2007, 06:11:58 PM »
*The game starts again,vernamon begins to kick the ball*

Vernamon:Try to beat these,punks,this move i learned after watching Captain Tsubasa (note: dat is a soccer anime of the 80s)....Tiger Comet!!!

*vernamon kicked it so hard it broke the time-space continuum,destroying multiple realities at once,but who cares,when it returned to this reality it caused a mini explosion on the game place,it collapsed*

Kroptik:(lifting cata and falling) holy crap,now the game is over since we dont have where to play

Alumxander:Yeah,but since my team was winning therefore cata has to wear a dress

Cata:Chotto mate,alumxander-kun,cant ya give me another chance? all this soccer game was full of cheats and explosions

Alumxander:Ok,but i choose the challenge,it will be...boxing

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #456 on: September 28, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »
Cata: Boxing? Are you sure?

Alumxander: Oh, I see. You want to take back the challenge and wear the dress without fighting.

Cata: No. I just asked if you really wanted to fighting me, because after the match, you will have more problems to be photographed than Dark.

Alumxander: Very funny, my dear.

Colina: I can't judge a boxing match but I know who can. I'll calling him right away.

***Colina grabs his cellphone and calls to Mitch Halpern (one of the bests boxing referees. Too bad that he is already dead).***

Colina: Ok, he will be here in 20 minutes. While you wait, you can prepare yourselves and chose your coaches, and build the ring.

Jataru: I don't mind to be your coach.

Cata: Thank you, coach. Now we have to dress ourselves in a way more appropriate to next match.

Colina: What about you, Alumxander?

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2007, 01:02:05 AM »
Offtopic: You sure do Falling. The score was 3-2 and with one goal it became 4-3??

I think your Announcer issues are in the maths. xD

LoL... Nice one Kroptik... You and your offsides are the one making this hard to follow...

Announcer: And that was a hard entrance by Alumxander on the nr 10, but the referee says it's legal. He moves ahead, no one to face him except Cata, but Alumxander passes to a teamamte, who shoots ahead. Alumxander teleports again and, as quick as a bullet, shoots and... HE SCORES. 4-2 for Alumxander's team.

The time I finished reading and started my reply I forgot about the Offside... that a corrupt assistant referee... called Kroptik... saw... and I think he needs glasses...  because how the hell a guy passing the ball to himself can be a Offside??? A 1 on 1 match... and Alumxander passes the ball to a teamate??? at a point that he was playing alone against Cata and Jataru...  ;D

And btw, Cosmic... stop placing me in the middle of the action... I'm not there... LoL
Posted on: September 29, 2007, 12:55:28 AM
Btw, that's all just my review of this game... lets hope the boxing game is better... LoL
And lets hope Kroptik doesn't come up with more Zombies... that magically appear in the middle of the ring... Hahahahaha
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2007, 02:00:52 AM »
Announcer: And that was a hard entrance by Alumxander on the nr 10, but the referee says it's legal. He moves ahead, no one to face him except Cata, but Alumxander passes to a teammate, who shoots ahead. Alumxander teleports again and, as quick as a bullet, shoots and... HE SCORES. 4-2 for Alumxander's team.

The time I finished reading and started my reply I forgot about the Offside... that a corrupt assistant referee... called Kroptik... saw... and I think he needs glasses...  because how the hell a guy passing the ball to himself can be a Offside??? A 1 on 1 match... and Alumxander passes the ball to a teamate??? at a point that he was playing alone against Cata and Jataru...  ;D

Well, I'm sorry if I considered the zombies as teammates and I made it look that one of them passed the ball to Alumxander. Maybe you're the one needing glasses.... ::) ::)
Posted on: Saturday 29-September-2007, 00:58:49
It's not my fault that when I think of a football match, I think of 11 vs 11 and not 1 vs 1.
Alumxander's teammates could be the zombies and Cata's teammates some fellow valkyries...
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2007, 02:25:09 AM »
indeed
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2007, 02:32:25 AM »
LoL... Kroptik I think no one needs glasses... I think its just that we need to read the previous posts before posting your fictional reply... LoL
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 09:08:41 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
Very true.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2007, 12:04:01 PM »
What about if we get back to the topic?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2007, 06:59:41 PM »
And btw, Cosmic... stop placing me in the middle of the action... I'm not there... LoL

Offtopic: sorry,kiddo,i was trying to increase the characters interaction

On Topic:

Cosmic:Ok,ladies and gentlemen,here is the order:

Cata's Coach = Jataru

Alumxander's Coach = Vernamon

Unfortunately Colina had to leave the ring since he is needed in a spirit box match of Heaven vs. Hell,so the referee will be Kroptik

*The boxing round 1 starts,Cata delivers some hooks but alumxander counters them,he tries to give a jab to cata but she blocks it*

Alumxander:Dont ya get tired? it is just for ya to wear a dress for gods sake

Cata:Never !!! (hits alumxander jaw with an uppercut)

Alumxander:(although dizzy he doesnt fall) I wont give up either !!! (hits her in the stomach)

*Cata and alumxander begin delivering themselves one hit at a time during 12 rounds with no rest;all their faces are full of bruises and blood,the bell rings,they go to their corners*

Jataru:(passing a water bottle to cata) You ok,cata? yer face is all black and red

Cata:glub glub,i have seen worse,jataru,can ya make me a favor?

Jataru:Tell me

Cata:All this blood is blocking part of my eyesight,can ya do something about it?

Jataru:Ok,but is gonna hurt a lot the method i am gonna use

Cata:(spits her mouth protector and puts a wood piece in her mouth to endure pain) do it

*Meanwhile in alumxander corner,vernamon suggests her pal to hide iron brass knuckles in the glove cuz the next round will decide the winner,after a while both fighters return to the ring,both of them are gonna use all their strenght in one straight blow,who shall be the winner?*

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2007, 03:10:34 PM »
Cherry appears in Cata's front.
Cherry: Hi!
Cata hits cherry, and cherry flew towards the sun.
Cherry reappears in Cata's front, again.
Cherry: That wasn't very nice.
Cata: For someone that never stops startling everyone.
Cherry: T'is fate.
Cata: What do you want?
Chery: To give good luck and this package.
She opens the package and takes out a pair of old gloves.
Cata: What am I suposed to do with this?
But Cherry was nowhere to be seen.
Servent of Lum Invader.