Forum > General Discussion

Nightmare Battle

<< < (165/165)

Cosmic King:
* Kobato Hanato was defeated on December 2010 and our heroes have decided to continue with their lives; Falling Star has been teaching at the Seele Academy till these days and he has been asked to go the Principal’s Office *

Principal Geist: Mr. Blitzkrieg, it has come to my attention that you have been spying the girls’s gym and hot springs in more than one occasion

Falling: I assure you that I have been the victim of vicious rumours and fake statements, Milord

Principal Geist: There was one girl that said you gave her your autograph and that you would give her better grades if she allowed you to be her “buff buddy”

Falling: Maybe she confused me with another teacher

* Geist is not amused *

Principal Geist: You are our only male teacher on Campus, Mr. Blitzkrieg; Anyways, the reason I asked you to come was to send you and some of your students to a German island known as “Wunschliste Island” because there have been reports of an unholy sect that has been kidnapping tourists so they can be part of a ritual; You may consider it as part of your Summer Vacations’ Trip and I will pretend that you haven’t been acting like a peeping tom if you succeed

Falling: Aye, aye, Cap’n Jean Reno!!!

Principal Geist: Yeah, I get that a lot

* Falling Star proceeds to go seek the help of his friend Cata as well as asking his student/love interest Azaka Kokuto for assistance on this matter at hand; Our heroes are traveling at one of Cata’s ships, ”The Furious Valkyrian” *

Cata: It’s good to finally see some action after almost half a year of inactivity, Falling Star, because I was starting to get bored only studying Law and drinking Tecasian Iced Tea

Falling: I am glad of been of service, Cata, but Do you know what exactly is in Wunschliste Island?

Cata: They say it used to be a paradise for all kinds of artists but they were soon consumed by an evil cult mere months after we defeated Kobato and her Purity Stars/Moons; I guess we should have checked that place before but, as I have told you, I needed to finish my studies

Falling: I see, Cata, and I was just asking because my Spaceship detected some Alien energies coming from that island; Methinks it might be more menacing than a mere evil cult
Cata: By the way, I want to present you one of mine new comrades, Falling Star

* A mysterious man appears *

Cata: His name is Kasaioni and I found him wandering at that tavern known as “Land of the Damned”; This poor fellow appears to suffer from amnesia and seems to possess some kind of fire powers like your little student Azaka

Falling: Nice to meet you, Kasaioni

* Kasaioni remains silent but smiles at Falling’s greeting *

Falling: What a strange fellow you got this time, Cata, but, if you’ll excuse me, I am going to the bathroom and I hope no alarm starts buzzing while I am there enjoying myself like the last 1000 times

Cata: Don’t worry, Falling, I will make sure that this trip is free of problems

* Meanwhile, a fallen hero whose name is Veehive has finally awoken on a crimson dimension filled with blood and darkness; There he is received by a blonde fellow and his female companion *

Veehive: Who the bloody hell are you, good sir?!?!?

Unknown Man: I am Dio Brando, my friend, and I have noticed the sleeping power within yourself; Long have you been burdening yourself by not allowing yourself to use your full power and now old age has stopped you from achieving such state of perfection; Luckily for you, Veehive, I know a way to restore your power without many consequences

Veehive: I will never kneel before you, Dio!!!

Dio: Don’t you want to have your full power and glory, Veehive? Don’t you want to get your youth and hair back? I can grant you those wishes if you join my cause

* Veehive tries to resist but such gifts are too convincing and he succumbs to Dio’s offer *

Veehive: I accept thy offer, Dio Brando

Dio: Good, Veehive, and now my friend Izayoi will give you a kiss that will return you to your former glory but more shining than before

* Izayoi gently grabs Veehive from the neck and opens her mouth *

Izayoi: It would hurt but an instant and then a world of pleasure will be yours, Veehive

* Finally, amigos, let’s check what is happening on Wunschliste Island; The leader of the cult, a man known as Alpha or “AtaruLumFan” if you’re nasty, has been preparing some final elements for this monthly ritual *

Alpha: O Wise Lightning Goddess from the Stars, soon you will feast with the blood of several infidels that will restore you to your former glory upon the Heavens themselves!!!

* A new adventure is about to begin *

Jataru:
This was so fun back in the day T_T
This and Deathmatch...

Lum-chan:
Yes, brings back good but old memories...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version