Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:27:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Author Topic: Baby... Our Baby  (Read 26113 times)

Offline Chette

• Casual Fan
  • I'm lovin UY!
    • Ataru & Lum Relationship Fanlisting
Re: Baby... Our Baby
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 11:09:59 PM »
yeah.. compare to Ranma fanfics... @.@ thousands of Ranma fanfics.. but if you look at it, and in my POV.. Urusei Yatsura is a better anime than Ranma 1/2 :P
Join my Ataru & Lum relationship fanlisting: http://potterhands.com/atarulum/
or look at some of my AMVs: http://www.youtube.com/user/chettedizon (mostly are UYs Lum and Ataru)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 11:12:40 PM »
But who doubts that? I don't.

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 11:22:09 PM »
good fanfic,chette
Too much greatness is my blessing and curse

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
another masterpiece,lady chette

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 10:41:25 AM »
Very good, Miss Chette
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 03:10:46 AM »
amazing, keep it up! :)
Follow your dreams...

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 03:39:13 AM »
just incredible, i cant wait for the next part
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 11:46:37 PM »
* Kroptik quotes Forgotten, because he's too lazy to type. :P
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline alumxander

• Big Fan
  • The one and only
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
when is next chapter coming? ???
Too much greatness is my blessing and curse

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 06:35:03 PM »
Whenever she decides to write it, it took 2 months for the second part
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 11:40:42 PM »
indeed
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline TooCool

• Casual Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »
Yo, guys, i recently found the third chapter of this nice fanfic by the author, miss Chette.
here, enjoy!

Baby... Our Baby
Chapter 3: The Truth reveals.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3580686/3/Baby_Our_Baby

Ataru and Lum entered the Living room of the Moroboshi's house. When Mrs. Moroboshi saw Lum, she suddenly run towards her and hugged her tightly. Mr.Moroboshi was also happy to see the Alien Princess once again. They sat on the dining table, while Ataru put Lum's things at the side of the room.

"My dear Lum-san... how are you?" Mrs.Moroboshi asked, caressing Lum's face. "You've changed a lot for years. You looked so healthy" she added,

Hearing this, Ataru frowned, "Looks can be deceiving" he murmured but Mrs.Moroboshi ignored him.

"So what brings you back here Lum-san?" Mr.Moroboshi asked, putting the newspaper on the table.

As usual the Monk Cherry appeared at the table once again this time with Sakura and they started to eat what they can see at the table. Lum smiled, they never changed. It was always like this. But she blinked when Ataru didn't even bothered to glomped at Sakura. Ataru looked at Lum's eyes and as if he read her thoughts. "No. I don't glomped into Sakura-san anymore because I got tired... plus she's getting old" he said, directly.

Sakura hearing this, she produced a big hammer in her head and smashed Ataru on the head.

BAM!

Ataru fall flat on his face at the floor. "Ite..."

"Sorry for getting old. But I am happy you don't glomped into me anymore" she said, growling.

A sweat dropped appeared in Lum's head.

"So what brings you back here Lum-san?" Mr.Moroboshi asked the question again.

Cherry took a sip of his tea and looked at Mr.Moroboshi, "Lum-san is Organizing a charity event. A donation for bone marrow thing" he said, then he continues to sip.

"Uh.. thanks Cherry... but are you Lum?" Mr.Moroboshi asked,

"Why would you do that?" Mrs.Moroboshi asked her.

Before Lum could respond, Ataru sighed and opened his mouth. "She's sick" he replied.

"WHAT?" they all chorused.

Lum's eyes widen, now everyone thinks she was the one who is sick, but that would be better rather than knowing she had a daughter who is in the hospital.

"What is your sickness?" Mrs.Moroboshi asked,

"Bone Marrow... do you have a Leukemia?" Mr.Moroboshi asked,

Lum bowed her head, while Ataru nodded.

"But that's Impossible..." Mrs.Moroboshi asked, "Lum is..." she stopped when she saw something in the princess of Oni's eyes. Before she could say more, Lum's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me, I needed to take this call 'tcha" she said, she stood up and went outside.

Outside...

"Okay Mom, just kissed me for her.. Ok? Good night.. 'tcha" she sighed and switched off the call on her phone. She almost shriek when she saw Mrs.Moroboshi behind her. "You scared me.. Mrs.Moroboshi" she said,

"Who was that on the phone?" she asked, calmly. "Was it your mother?" she added,

"Yes.. did you heard everything 'tcha?" she asked,

Mrs.Moroboshi shook her head, "But I know something..." she said, Lum gasped. "You are not sick right?" she asked, Lum didn't know what to say, "Lum... you cannot have Leukemia because you're an alien." she added, "leukemia is an earth disease"

"Mrs.Moroboshi-"

"Was it a daughter or a son?" she asked, straightly.

"What?" Lum asked, in panic.

"Your child... you and my son's child... is it a daughter or a son?" she asked, softly.

"How did you know 'tcha?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"I am a mother so I know the signs ... and as I have recalled, before you left my stupid son.. I saw some pregnancy tests in my bathroom... and we're the only woman here... Of course it's not me.. so it's you" she said, eyeing her and studying her.

Lum's shoulder sagged, Ataru's Mom knows. "She is a daughter" she said, looking desperately at her. "Her name is Mayuka... She's a wonderful daughter.. very loving and very kind... but she's dying" she said, then she felt her tears fell off on her face. She felt her knees weakened but before she could fall on her knees, Mrs.Moroboshi supported her and helped her. Lum just cried on her shoulders, She felt so weak.

Mrs.Moroboshi felt tears in her eyes as well, as she was caressing Lum. She could feel Lum's pain because she is a mother as well. "Be Strong.. Lum-san, she will be healed.. I will let my stupid son donate his blood and bone marrow, if ever he backs out" she said,

Lum looked at Mrs.Moroboshi. "Please, don't tell Ataru.. that he has a daughter" she said,

Mrs.Moroboshi frowned, "It's not right... but Mothers know best... so I'll trust you and yes I won't tell him..." she said, Lum smiled. "But Lum-san... You have to promise me that one day... you'll tell him" she said, "No matter what the result would be... he must know... it's his right" she added, Lum frowned but nodded slowly.

At the Hospital...

Ataru gulped as he sat at the hospital bed. The Bone marrow charity was canceled because all Lum's needed is Ataru's blood. Lum and the rest of the people surrounded Ataru, while Lum struggled to hold back her tears. Mayuka will be saved now.

"Be careful..." Ataru said, looking at the pretty nurse who was going to get his blood, "I hate needles..." he added,

"You're in good hands, Sheriff. I'm the best" said the pretty nurse.
"You better be, or you're under arrest" Ataru said, flirting with her.
"What's the charge sir?" she asked,
"Assaulting an officer of the law"
"Don't tell me that, you will make me nervous"
"Maybe next time we can go out or something?" Ataru said, winking.

With a stab of envy, Lum observed the teasing exchange between Ataru and the pretty nurse. But she ignored that feeling. What matters is... Ataru is going to do it now. He was going to save Mayuka's Life. Then seconds later she saw Ataru's blood. With every drop of his blood that flowed into the tube, hope lifted, her mother's heart certain he was the match Mayuka needed. Everything will be alright now. Ataru had finally agreed to give his blood, and she was convinced he'd give his bone marrow when the time came. And patient confidentiality would keep him from ever knowing that he'd saved his own daughter's life.

Everything will be fine now. Everything.

After Three days...

Lum is back in Tokyo, she paced the plush carpet of the hotel waiting for the telephone call that would save her daughter's life. Today was the day they'd know if Ataru matched. Though she called the lab for more than 20 times already, and had been promised over and over to return a call as soon as the test results were completed, she didn't think she could bear the suspense much longer. She had barely eaten or slept since the return from Tomibiki.

"Lum... calm down" Lum's mother said, she looked her daughter with empathetic eyes.

"When will they call?" Lum asked, "It's been hours-" she stopped when the telephone rang. "Oh God..." she clutched her chest, "Oh my God.." she whispered. The Phone rang again. She looked at her mom, "I've been waiting for this but now... I am afraid to answer it" she said, truthfully.

"Shall I?" her mom asked,

"No.." Lum said, she approached the telephone. Her knees quaking and yanked the receiver off the hook? "Hello?" she asked, it was the lab. Hands trembling, she shoved her green hair away from her face. Her ears began to buzz. Black spots around the cool white and peach hotel wall, Lum gripped the wall to keep from falling. As she hears every word from the Laboratory, from the doctors... tears were falling on her face.

Lum's mother knew something wasn't right.

"T-Thank you... I-I'll try my best..." she said, her voice quivering. Slowly, grappling to maintain her hold on sanity, she placed the telephone into the cradle and turned to her mother. Staggering barely able to breathe, Lum reached out trembling violently, her legs gave away and she went to her knees on the carpet as the hideous words spewed forth. "Mom.. He's no match! Ataru doesn't match!"

"Oh dear Lord!" Lum's mother yelled and tears welled in her, as she dropped to the floor and pulled Lum into her embrace. Shaking and crying, both women gave vent to despair.

"My Baby... My Baby..." Lum wailed, "Oh Mom. My baby is going to die, She's going to die... and I can't stop it"

"Shh..."

"Why is this happening?" Lum asked as she was rocked by her mom in her arms. "Was it me? Did I do something wrong before she was born?" she asked, "I didn't eat right? I was nervous and scared all the time, trying so hard to forget Ataru... did I damage her cells? Is that what happened? Did I cause her to become like this? Is this a punishment from God?" she yelled, and then she started wailing once again.

"Stop that, I won't listen to it" her mother gave her shoulders a little shake. "Listen to me Lum. We will not give up. We can't give up. Somebody out there has to be a match. We'll keep searching. If I have to buy the whole planet just do that, I will do that. We will do that.. I believe that every problem has a solution"

Lum sniffed and wiped her tears, "Although the doctors said that there is another solution..." she said, Lum's mother looked at her. "If.. ever Mayuka has a brother or a sister... definitely there will be a match" she said, "Ataru and I must have another child together.. again" she said,

"But Ataru hate you and you two are not a couple anymore" Lum's mom frowned, "And what about Leo?"

"Leo must not know... and I Know, you must think that I am loosing my mind. But I don't know what else to do. But I will do anything to save my Baby..." she said, looking down. "Even if I had to seduce Ataru one more time, I'll do it"

"We have no other choice..."

Lum closed her eyes, and prayed with all her heart. Her decision maybe wrong, but in order to give Mayuka a future, she had to return to Tomobiki and ask Ataru to make another baby.

Tomobiki's Police station...

Ataru smacked his head for the fourth time. It's been four days; since Lum left tomobiki after she got his blood. He didn't even say good bye or something. He just let her go; and didn't bother if she didn't say goodbye to him. But it's been four days since he cannot get that Good for nothing princess of Oni out of his mind. "Come on Ataru Moroboshi.. erase her in your mind, in your heart and most especially in your life" he said, he tried to concentrate on his work but nothing happened. He glanced at his clock and it said, 6am. He worked overtime now and it's all because of Lum. He needed to forget her, that is why he accepted this kind of work hours but it's not happening he sighed and looked at the door opening.

He blinked and now his mind was playing. Not only he cannot forget her, but he can now imagine her entering his office wearing a turquoise silk sheath, with thin shoulder straps and a fitted waist that showed off her nice bust line and tiny waist to perfection. The Skirt was straight and slender and too short, her legs were bare, yet looked as smooth and shiny as they would. Her feet were shod in turquoise high heels, which matched the color of the dress and had open toes showing scarlet painted toes. She looked good enough to eat... those were his thoughts but he shook them and rubbed his eyes. "Oh come on!" He closed them and opened softly but stood up quickly and took a lot of back steps until he felt the wall on his back. She was looking seductively at him. And it scared the hell out of him, "Oh no... you're real..." he said, his eyes widening.

"Ataruh..."

"And Drunk..." Ataru murmured then the door opened once again, and he saw a guy wearing a taxi driver suit,

"Sorry Sir but the woman didn't pay my taxi.. she was drunk and she said to bring her here"

Ataru blinked but he approached the guy and paid him, he said thanks and when the door closed, he looked at her again.

"Heyh.. sheriff... wannah have fun shonigh?" she asked, blinking cutely.

Ataru gulped and tried his best to ignore the feeling of being seduced. He stood straightly and grabbed Lum's wrist. "You're drunk, you have to go to your hotel right now" he said sternly but it was a mistake because Lum had her chance to touched Ataru's neck. He groaned, "Okay that's enough" he said, grabbing both of her wrists. "I think you should go back to your hotel because you are drunk" he said,

"I'm not drunkeh" she replied harshly but it was so obvious she was. "Don't you want to haveh fun?" she asked,

Ataru blushed but shook his head, "Okay.. Lum... what is it, this time?" he asked,

Lum blinked, "N-Nothieh.. I jhush want to haveh shome fun ish that wrong?" she asked, moving her face towards him.

Ataru backed away, again shook his head trying to erase what's been playing in his mind, his mind immediately filling with various lust-filled scenarios associated with his ex-fianc�e that was in front of him. He let go of her, "You needed some coffee to take off that drunkenness" he said, he quickly approached the coffee machine. But he gasped when he felt Lum's chest on his back. What's the matter with her? he screamed inside of his mind. What was she doing? he yelled inside.

"Neh.. Ataruh.. let's play.." she said,

Ataru turned around "What's the matter with you?" he asked, "This isn't umph-" he stopped when Lum suddenly kisses him, Lum kisses him in such hunger and intensity that he was totally blown away. The more he protested, the more Lum pulling him towards herself. Until, he couldn't fight anymore. His tongue stabbed deep, his fingers sliding up into her hair, his fingertips digging into her scalp as he held her mouth solidly captive under his. It was a brutally ravaging, wildly primitive, hotly, demanding kiss. When Ataru heard her moaned, he stopped the kiss.

"No pleash.. don't stop" Lum chocked out ambiguously when his head lifted up.

But Ataru gathered all his will power and pushed her away.

"Ataruh..."

Ataru pant, "Sit..." he said,

"Ataruh..."

"I said sit!" he yelled, Lum froze but after a few seconds she followed him. Ataru's yelled made her conscious. Then Ataru took a deep breath and gave her a coffee. "Here this will make your mind clear" he said, and me.. on the other hand will calm down He added to himself. Lum stared at the coffee but took it when Ataru told her to drink it. "If you want to seduce me, do it when you don't have a problem" he added,

She looked surprised, "How do you know something's wrong 'tcha?" she asked,

"I maybe the stupidest guy on this planet, but when it comes to my ex-fianc�e Lum, the Alien Princess.. I am expert" he said, eyeing her.

Lum took another sip of the hot coffee, "The truth is.. I needed to talk to you, its an urgent" she said, her mind is getting clear now.

"That's why you barge here, at 6 'o clock in the morning, drunk and tried to seduced me?" he asked, Lum could feel tears coming out of her eyes so she bend her head down to hide her face. "So what's wrong? do I have to interrogate you like a criminal?" Ataru asked, still trying to calm himself from Lum's kisses. He misses those kisses but Lum will never ever find that out.

"I... I don't know how... I've been trying to think of the best way I can explain to you... but I don't know how.. so.. I'll be direct" she said, she took a deep breath. "Give me a child... and I'll never bother you again" she said,

The words thundered in the quiet police office. "a child?" he asked, then blinked.

"Mayuka...my daughter... has a leukemia, without bone marrow transplant, she'll die" she said, her green eyes glistening with unshed tears. "She's so precious... and she's so beautiful... Oh Ataru... I can't let her die" she said,

Ataru frowned, "So it wasn't you who is sick?" he asked, Lum nodded. "It was your child..." he said, looking down at the floor. No wonder she'd been so fanatical with this thing. Lum has a child... who was the father? he asked himself. "I'm sorry for knowing that your child is... dying... but how can I help? Why do you come to me about your daughter?"

"Mayuka is not just my daughter" Lum said, she bit her lips until it bleed. "S-She's.. She's our daughter"

Ataru felt like his blood left his head.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:55:50 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »
Thanks TooCool, I was wondering when she was gonna continue this and I forgot about fanfiction.com.
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »
Thank you so much TooCool! You're awesome! OMG this is getting better and better. Can't wait till the next chapter!

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 11:37:53 PM »
Does anyone has the chapters for this fic?

Chette practically deleted everything she had about urusei yatsura in fanfiction.net